Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack, actually, I may have to drop this. I've got a game I'm co-GMing, so I don't think I can handle both. @_@ Sorry! ^^;

Ack, actually, I may have to drop this. I've got a game I'm co-GMing, so I don't think I can handle both. @_@ Sorry! ^^;
Aww... ;w; Oh well, maybe next time o.o

Appearance:
08347e41-cea9-4ce8-b7c4-4e550eb45a3d_zps7a003124.png

Name: "The name's Jinx, short for Jinx! J-I-N-X, don't you forget it or I'll write it in your skin!"

Age: "I'm not sure anymore, I don't really keep track of this. It's not as fun as killcounts, you know? I think I'd guess mid-20s? 25! That sounds like a good number."

Abilities/special traits: "I get much faster when I kill someone or blow something up! Or both even. I'm open to options."

Items/possessions: "Three guns means never having to say 'I'm sorry'."

"You want to know what I have? Oh I got plenty. My Gatling gun here is Pow-Pow! She packs so many punches. Then there's my shock pistol but I don't really have a name for him yet. Shocky? Taser Laser? But then this last one...well she's a stupid dumb rocket launcher at times but Fishbones is still one of my best death machines! I also got these explosives, I call them Chompies! I can just throw them down and they go boom with magic fire. It's pretty sweet. But above all things else? My Super Mega Death Rocket is the maximum over-kill. It's like the size of a house when it's chasing you down. And the explosion...glorious."

Biography: "I do what I want, when I want! Even when it's quite possibly a poor, illegal or morally wrong to do so! Exciting = Good and Boring = Bad, y'know? See, it's not all bad and stuff, I got standards. I wouldn't just stab a guy in a dark alley, that's no fun. But now if he or she or it was sitting on a crate of fireworks? KABLOOEY! Blown up sky high. Explosions are cool. And anything else is spoilers, so shush."

Extras: "BACON RULES! VI SUCKS! VIVA LA FUN!"

HIDE EVERYTHING BEFORE JINX DESTROYS THE CAMP

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
I'm gonna call this Trail Mix.

We have the Nuts, The people who are sweet like Chocolate, and the asshole Raisins. Then there's the Granola, which doesn't fit into the above.

Ah cool, but nah I really thought that was hilarious.

Anyways, should be great.

inb4thingsgoboom.

@Infinatis would like me to reserve a duo for him.

Not trying to be mean, but should we Really reserve a spot for a person who has dropped out twice?

Yeah, that's iffy. He could at least reserve himself.

Reactions: Josh M
Well, I'll just expand the player number to compensate for now I suppose o.o

Yeah, that's iffy. He could at least reserve himself.

He said he couldn't because the page kept crashing, which I understand (last night.)

So, yeah. I don't know.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Orie Valadier

Abilities/special traits: Orie's ability Thanatos is the EXS of Purity (純潔のEXS, Junketsu no EXS) which makes it possible for Orie to materialize a spirit from the Ruler and control it like an avatar.

Items/possessions: When Orie became an Executor she was given a rapier called the Ruler (ルーラー) which she currently uses as her weapon. Rapier also goes by the name Guardian of Law and Order (法と秩序の守護者, Hou to Chitsujo no Shugosha).

Biography: Orie Valadier (オリエ・バラーディア) is an Executor of the Licht Kreis.

Orie was sent on an undercover mission by Zenith in order to keep an eye on Amnesia's activities. At the same time she continues her studies in the same school as Hyde. Despite her devotion to the Licht Kreis, there were times where Orie feels very shameful towards the actions of the more questionable members, leading her to sometimes handle things of her own accord, especially since she's been on the look out for one of her fellow members.

Extras: "Uhh...What's this about bacon?"

Second character

Appearance:
latest

Name: TOHSAKA

Abilities/special traits: Much like the original Rin Tohsaka she is highly adapt at magic, possibly even at a larger scale due to having far more experience.

Items/possessions: “IOU (Self Geass Scroll)”, which is seemingly the magical contract that keeps her in constant debt.

Biography: TOHSAKA is a "miraculous" Heroic Spirit born in a world line in which Shirou Emiya did not become the Heroic Spirit EMIYA. Because of her severe debt, she made a contract with the World to become a Heroic Spirit. Having decided that there were too many Grail Wars occuring across the different dimensions, and because she was a relatively new Heroic Spirit, the World tasked TOHSAKA with destroying the various Holy Grails, reducing her debt slightly for each one eliminated.

Extras: "Bacon? I could sell it and make money you know..."

4UM9.gif

1044272.jpg

Canon:
Kuragehime

Abilities/special traits:
- Illustration: Amazing sketching skills that she developed while working on ecchi manga with her household friends.
- Knowledge on Jellyfish: Her love and inspiration of jellyfish took Tsukimi on the path of learning more about their lifestyles and habitats.
- Clothing design/Fashion Industry Skills: When inspired, Tsukimi creates designs that are similar in appearance to various jellyfish species.

Items/Possessions:
- Sketchbook and supplies
- A bag full of fabric
- A small jellyfish "charm"

Biography:

As a child, Tsukimi and her mother visited an aquarium where Tsukimi was entranced by jellyfish which eventually became her obsession. After her mother's death, Tsukimi was deeply affected and grew up shy and withdrawn. This had also cause her to have a really low self-esteem.

How she looks:
latest

How she thinks she looks:
latest
_______

Tsukimi moved to Tokyo six months after her eighteenth birthday in order to persue her dream as an illustrator. She stayed in the Amamizukan household with the "Amars" who were all female otakus.

Extras:

clara-from-princess-jellyfish-5688-260397714-png.75629

"Hello! My name is Clara! Poor Tsukimi has never had bacon, so she doesn't know what that is!
Either way, Bacon Rules!"

While portraying Tsukimi, Clara, a spotted jellyfish, will narrate and include useful information just like in the anime and manga!

[spoili] My incomplete Character Sheet is here! Enjoy it! [/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:

Wtymx2l.png

Blake Belladonna

Physical Traits and Abilities:

Blake is a faunus rather than a human, and has enhanced hearing, smell and night vision than any given human. In addition like all humans and faunus on Remnant she has something called 'aura', and like most hunters has hers unlocked. This gives her highly enhanced reflexes and agility, capable of deflecting machine gun fire, land safely from long falls, and leaping up falling debris. Aura also increases durability and regeneration, and its common in duels between hunters to eat bullets straight to the face or slashes full across the torso with damage to nothing but their aura levels. Finally, it gives her a mild danger sense, and enables her to use her...

Semblance - Shadow clones:

1wTzaiO.gif

Blake's aura powers a hunter's semblance, and Blake's is an ability called shadow clone. It's a short range dash that leaves a shimmering copy of Blake where she'd been at the start of the dash. it can be used midair, and seems to ignore most laws of momentum when she uses it. When her weapon has dust rounds loaded into the chamber, the clones gain elemental properties.

Combat training:

Blake was an accomplished fighter even before she attended beacon, and has to have some absolutely ridiculous mental and physical reflexes and spatial awareness to use her weapon (see below)

Possessions:

Gambol Shroud:

Also known as the most overly complicated melee weapons of all time, Gambol Shroud is a 'ballistic chain scythe' The sheathe can be used as a sword, either by using Gambol's own hilt or by a handhold along on the sheathe itself. The weapon itself starts in the form of a shortsword, but can shift forms into a chain scythe, with the 'chain' being a ribbon strong enough to wrangle a grimm, that also doubles as a high caliber machine pistol that can be used to change the scythe's direction by firing. No I don't know how she uses it without hurting herself

JSi5nfx.gif

Extraneous zippers:

Are they pockets? An easier way to take off her pants? A secret weapon?
No one knows.

Bow:

Designed to hide her cat ears and thus her state as a faunus. Doubles as being adorable.

Scroll:

Basically a fancy smart phone

Biography:

Blake Belladonna was born a faunus in a world that saw faunus as nothing more than cheap labor, and she's been working her entire life to change that. Even at the young age of six she had joined the protest group called the White Fang, and had also worked the dust mines of the cold and profit concerned Schnee Corp. The protests made progress, but they were slow, and eventually the White Fang's leadership was dethroned by those who wanted more immediate results, the kind that only came from drastic action. Sabotage, assassinations, and other terrorists attacks turned their call for equality into primal roars for dominance.

Those years wore on Blake's psyche and optimism, and by the time she was seventeen, she finally admitted to herself that her side wasn't the good one any longer. She abandoned the White Fang and made for Vale, where her at this point potent combat skills secured her a scholarship to Beacon, a school that taught students how to become hunters of Grimm. Fierce and terrifying monsters that had beaten humanity back into tiny kingdoms of safety, the grimm threatened the lives of all humans and faunus alike, and Blake hoped that this would be her chance to, if not change the world like she wanted to before, at least make it a little bit better. She was placed onto Team RWBY, and quickly found out that Grimm weren't the only foes that huntresses had to face like that little shit Neo who's got a beatdown with Yang's name on it coming courtesy of Blake, and has spent the last year training, hunting grimm, working against the white fang, and forging bonds with her new team and family, her former optimism and determination creeping back into her mindset

Last edited:
89511999.jpg

"Does a wild bear crap in the woods?"
Name: Technical Seargent 4th Grade George Luz

Abilities/special traits: Adept with an M1 Carbine, CQC combat, Radio handling (Repair, maintenance, and use), and paratrooper training

Items/possessions: M1 Carbine paratrooper version, 8 M1 Carbine ammunition magazines, 1 Bayonet, 4 grenades, 3 K-Rations, 3 packs of Lucky Strikes cigarettes, with one of them them halfway done, a small flip open lighter, 1 canteen of water, 1 field dressing, SCR-300 Portable Radio (A Walkie talkie in a backpack fixture.) and 1 charger for said Radio.

Biography: Technician Fourth Grade George Luz, Sr. (17 June 1921 - 15 October 1998) was a non-commissioned officer with Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, in the 101st Airborne Division during World War II.

Extras: George Luz had a knack for causing trouble with his sense of humor, and his ability to imitate just about anyone. During a training exercise in England, Luz did an impression of one of the Regimental staff to Easy Company Commander Herbert Sobel, fooling him into cutting an English farmer's fence and letting loose a herd of cows. He is also quick on sarcasm but in a playful manner.

(Duo Character, with Captain Speirs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.