Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thuro Pendragon

I feel like I should tell you that there is a chance this Tale may be non-canon.

@Thuro Pendragon

I feel like I should tell you that there is a chance this Tale may be non-canon.
*shrugs* I'm actually conflicted about the canon thing really o.o but... In a way, it ties in with the multiverse and may become canon, no final verdict, so, we'll just see how things go I suppose o-o

Aww... Oh well, I'll just leave it open for now then o-o
Its not that I don't want to join York! This sounds amazing! but with me hosting my own RP, plus trying to get a job and id and finish sign ups for school (in real life I might add) I sadly wont have time for it.

Its not that I don't want to join York! This sounds amazing! but with me hosting my own RP, plus trying to get a job and id and finish sign ups for school (in real life I might add) I sadly wont have time for it.
It's alright! o.o I understand xD but, ya know, the slot's always open till the game starts o-o

full

"Dresden. It's nice to see you alive. Your sense of humor, of course, remains unchanged, which is unsurprising, as it seems to have died in your adolescence. Presumably, it entered into a suicide pact with your manners."

Name: "Gentleman" Johnny Marcone.

Abilities/special traits: Badass Normal vanilla human. Renaissance Man.

Items/possessions: None here. He walks into the camp completely unarmed. :)

Biography: A character from the Dresden Files series. Marcone is the de facto crime lord of Chicago's underworld, as well as a Freeholding Lord under the Unseelie Accords. The only vanilla human to have accomplished this feat.

Extras: Nothing.

full

"Dresden. It's nice to see you alive. Your sense of humor, of course, remains unchanged, which is unsurprising, as it seems to have died in your adolescence. Presumably, it entered into a suicide pact with your manners."

Name: "Gentleman" Johnny Marcone.

Abilities/special traits: Badass Normal vanilla human. Renaissance Man.

Items/possessions: None here. He walks into the camp completely unarmed. :)

Biography: A character from the Dresden Files series. Marcone is the de facto crime lord of Chicago's underworld, as well as a Freeholding Lord under the Unseelie Accords. The only vanilla human to have accomplished this feat.

Extras: Nothing.
I love you for playing the single most badass mafioso to deal with supernatural world-ending business.

@Wolvie616 Just warning you; you may wanna get your CS up by today... That's when the epilogue round is supposed to be starting... Otherwise, unfortunately, the RP's gonna start and I'll be closing off the slots and stuff o.o

What time is it going to start?

What time is it going to start?
Whenever I get up the epilogue post o.o my brain just shut down on my part-way through it yesterday.

Okay.

Just wondering so I can try to get on a PC at that time.

oh that was confusing

Do you mean prologue, @york ? lol

Okay.

Just wondering so I can try to get on a PC at that time.
Alright o.o just keep a heads up... I'm trying to get it out around 12 or so... But at this rate, it may happen a few hours or more later.

oh that was confusing

Do you mean prologue, @york ? lol
The prologue round o.o where characters are getting to know each other before the RP starts progressing and shtuff o-o

Okay. Its 1 here, so Im guessing you're an hour behind me. Thats good.

Okay. Its 1 here, so Im guessing you're an hour behind me. Thats good.
Actually, it's a bit before 10:30 AM here, so, you're two hours ahead of me give or take o-o

Okay. -counts time- You are... 4 hours behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.