Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at everyone, Cecil seems so out of place xD

I'm pretty sure Wednesday might have him beat LOL

I already know how to explain why she's hear. It's what she talked Gomez and Martica into over Camp Chipawa. Poor Pugesly didn't think in time to tag along over that cheerful camp ground were he'll never fit in.

I already know how to explain why she's hear. It's what she talked Gomez and Martica into over Camp Chipawa. Poor Pugesly didn't think in time to tag along over that cheerful camp ground were he'll never fit in.
Um, guys, York said in the opening post in this thread that we just went to sleep and woke up here (Just like in the visual novel this is based on). You don't need to worry about explanations.

Oh well there went a little fun.

Okay. I was half asleep reading the first part so yeah...
Still would have been funny saying it's instead of spending summer in Camp Chipawa.

S1e19_pyramid_guy.jpg

Name: Why, hello! I'm Bill Cipher! -shows card saying Destroyer of Worlds- Sorry, wrong card. -shows card saying transdimensional devil- I keep on mixing these cards up.

Abilities/special traits: Well, I have what you call telepathy, possesion, telekinesis, reality manipulation, teleportation, pyrokinsesis, exploring minds and opening rifts between dimensions to pull out stuff. OH! And making magic deals!

Items/possessions: My top hat, of course!

Biography: Shhhh, thats a secret...

Extras: I'm in a duo with slaveboy Canada. But I'll let him explain.

Canon: Gravity Falls

Canada-canada-from-hetalia-30822457-550-642.jpg

Name: I'm Canada

Abilities/special traits: I'm said to be a good tactitian and a good fighter but I hate fighting. I am as strong as my brother, America. I once made him cry aswell. I can also be invisible to other people.

Items/possessions: -hugs Kumajirou- My little bear, uh... Kumajirou!

Biography: I was found by France, a vury long time ago. After, Britain took care of me after France wasn't being good. Then Britain raised me to be a good country! I helped in fights with Britain and other countries, including the revolutionary war, world war 1, 2 and the war of 1812.

Extras: I remember when I became under control of that... triangle. This is what happened:

-FLASHBACK-

Canada was walking on the beach until a triangular figure approached. Hello, who are you? Asked Canada to the yellow figure. Oh, uh, hold on a second. Said the triangle with a tophat before replying. Wait, who are you? Asked the triangle. I'm Canada. Replied the country. Hmm, and who are your friends? Asked the triangle. Well... There's Britain, America, France, Germany, Italy and Japan! Said the country. Well... I'm Bermuda! I got my shape changed recently. Lied the triangle who was really a 4th dimensional being called Bill Cipher. Is that so? Asked Canada, talking louder now. Eyup. I'm tired, do you want to nap? Asked Bill to Canada. Sure, it is quite a nice day for a nap on the beach. Replied the icy nation. While Canada was sleeping, Bill looked through Canada's memories and mind. He found out that Canada had an inferiority complex towards America and Bill realized that he could need a new flesh suit now and again and didn't like having to constantly get used to new bodies, so he was going to use Canada as his slave. When Canada woke up, Bill talked to him. Yo, Canada! Yelled Bill. Yeah, Bermuda? Asked Canada. I want to take you under my wing to become the greatest country ever! Said the fake Bermuda. Even bigger then Grandpa Rome? Asked Canada, surprised. Yes, even bigger then Grandpa Rome. Just sign this contract. Said Bill. Without questioning, Canada signed the contract, not wanting to be invisible to everyone anymore.

And it was at that point I became his slave, not reading the contract that says he has complete control over me. Then,when I went to sleep in my "bed" I woke up here with my master.

Canon: Hetalia

Last edited:
Canada is Bill Cipher's slave does deserve a WTF.

Sorry, the signup pages kept on crashing so I had to ask my bud Pala to reserve a place for me. And for the dropping out thing, first time it was because I wasnt prepared for the pace of MG, the second time is that I was getting no alerts and got lost and my characters were already killed.

I don't think so. Most people are from a Modern or Sci-Fi thing, and Cecil is a freaking Paladin King.

@BarrenThin o.o Fights should be rather... Interesting then.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Talion is a Wraith-Possessed Corpse, essentially, from the third age of a High Fantasy world.

Get rekt.

Yeah. Cecil and Tallion can compare notes on Evil.

>Fights happen

Yeah, Hajime will just be in the corner, trying to keep from being killed or losing control to Izuru.

Canada will avoid fights and Bill will get out cosmic pop-corn while he places bets.

I don't think so. Most people are from a Modern or Sci-Fi thing, and Cecil is a freaking Paladin King.
Fine on a personal feeling she does then...

I mean Fester can't even be electrocuted or die in a fire.... Um... Being she's the age from Values I think that means there is a lot she has seen her family with stand. The girl drinks poison XD

I'm just an Addams fan is all... Along with a Titan's fan, and a Minion's/ Despicable ME and and Stitch

Appearance:
latest

Name: Henry Allen "Hank" Venture

Aliases: The Bat, Russian Guyovich, Hankanator, Enrinco Mantatona

Abilities/special traits:
Weirdly extremely likable
Tone of Batman knowledge
"Retard-like" strength

Items/possessions: Watch com-link

Batman costume

Biography: Henry "Hank" Allen Venture is the blonder of the Venture brothers. He's often off gallivanting with his twin, Dean as they accompany their father Dr. Thaddeus Venture on adventures, mainly because Rusty has no place else to put them. Hank also has a close relationship with the family's bodyguard Brock Samson and looks up to him at times. Hank is the more adventuresome of the twins

Extras: Go team Bacon!

@york

I just remembered I forgot to put that Wednesday can read and do spells, incarnations and curses.

So I hope it's okay if I edit that in my CS...

@york

I just remembered I forgot to put that Wednesday can read and do spells, incarnations and curses.

So I hope it's okay if I edit that in my CS...
Yup, should be fine o-o

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
york, I don't see my name in the character list. I think you mixed it up with Schnee Corp.

york, I don't see my name in the character list. I think you mixed it up with Schnee Corp.
Whoops! I think I did x.x lemme check

Its alright. Accidents happen. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.