Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this fills I'm going to reserve but probably end up giving it away.

But this way I get to choose :|

Before this fills I'm going to reserve but probably end up giving it away.

But this way I get to choose :|
Don't worry o-o I'm probably gonna expand the player-cap to 30 if it gets to that point

Don't worry o-o I'm probably gonna expand the player-cap to 30 if it gets to that point
Umm, I wanna say keep the cap at 25, but I'll have to see who ends up getting left out.

Umm, I wanna say keep the cap at 25, but I'll have to see who ends up getting left out.
Alright o.o I mean... I'd probably feel bad, but, I suppose maybe it's for the best :S

Appearance:
11154_medium.jpg

"If you was from where I was from, you'd be fuckin' dead!"

Name: The Scout

Canon: Team Fortress 2

Abilities/special traits:

Agility, Dexterity and Speed
Through his entire life, the Scout focused on one thing; running faster and never stopping. With some "motivation" from his mad-dog brothers in the big city streets of New Jersey, the Scout honed an unnatural agility and overall physique. While he is rather soft and is known to die rather easily, the Scout can outrun almost anything, scale any wall he can and dodge almost every projectile throw at him.

Baseball Skills
The Scout plays a mean game of classic baseball-- to the point where he uses this skill in combat.

Fragility
A negative trait of the Scout is that despite his ability to dodge projectiles with ease and run away from every threat ever, he is rather soft. One miscalculated jump into enemy fire and the Scout is the first one to die. It is not hard to take him down unarmed-- but good luck catching him.

Items/possessions:

Pistol
A small, cheap, semi-automatic handgun. Comes with a few cartridges with around 10 shots each.

The Sandman
A classic wooden baseball bat the Scout used back in the day with his brothers during their sandlot games., inclduing a signed baseball. While the bat itself doesn't pack much of a punch, the Scout can hit that baseball with enough force to knock someone out.

Bonk! Atomic Punch
A pack of BONK! Atomic Punch soda cans. The drink itself is a rather eerie green color with a radioactive vibe; but it hasnt given the Scout cancer yet so he believes it is all good. The drink punches anyone who consumes it into a nuclear sugar rush-- making them so fast and energetic that they literally become a blur and are capable of dodging speeding bullets.

The Flying Guillotine
A small meat cleaver. It is rather lightweight-- you could probably throw this at somebody.

Biography: The youngest of eight boys from the south side of Boston, the Scout learned early how to solve problems with his fists. With seven older brothers on his side, fights tended to end before the runt of the litter could maneuver into punching distance, so the Scout trained himself to run. He ran everywhere, all the time, until he could beat his pack of mad dog siblings to the fray. He has a very snarky "in-your-face" attitude and ends up picking fights with the wrong people. When danger comes his way, the Scout simply runs. He runs faster and faster, until the danger gets too tired. That is when he either goes for the kill, or leaves them to the mercy of his allies. As a mercenary, he is the youngest of his team and is typically ridiculed for his fact. Not as strong as the Heavy, smart as the Engineer, smooth as the Spy or merciless as the Pyro, he pitches in his effort for the team with his speed. The Scout got his name for being the first one into the battlefield and the first one out-- your point is already capped and your intelligence is already gone by the time you step out the door.

Appearance: [The appearance of your character, it is recommended to have a picture, but, a description works as well]

170px-FFXIII-Lightning_CG.webp

Name: [The name and/or nickname(s) your character is referred to by] Claire (Lightning) Farron (Between XIII and XIII-2)

Abilities/special traits: [Any powers/abilities/special skills your character acquired/inherited] Pulse l'Cie. (see Hope Estheim, basically, the same.) magical abilities, plus Skill with a Gunblade (Gun that transforms into a sword)

Items/possessions: [any items or possessions that your character would carry on them typically] Gunblade, Necklace, Knife, passes to several different shops, potions, a Phoenix down or two, (useless without GM approval.)

Biography: [Your character's personality and a little backstory on their personal history perhaps] http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_(Final_Fantasy_XIII)

Bitchy. C: Bitchy mc-bitch-bitch. Doesn't approve of Snow Villiers marrying her Sister Sarah at first, but warms to the idea later on. "Shoot First, Ask Questions later" sort of attitude.

Extras: [anything else you wanted to have] Uhm, I don't really have anything atm, but,

@The Silver Paladin Here-a-we go. XD I'll let ya know if anything comes up. Good at Command and at damage / ravaging in a fight. Adequate medic. (Hope's a better Medic.)

I can tweak if needed, most of us likely know Lightning. XD

rlte7Qo.png

"Memories... tch. I was never any good at cherishing those."

Name

Shiki Ryougi (両儀式, Ryōgi Shiki)

Abilities/Special Traits

Physical Attributes - Shiki's speed, agility, and reflexes are all notably superhuman; Souren Araya, someone stated as being capable of dodging bullets after they're fired, was unable to prevent her from cutting his arm off, and didn't even realize she had done so until after the fact. Her strength, though not superhuman, is also impressive, in particular the amount of force she can place behind her strikes; her punch was literally likened to a cannonball impact, though this was likely an exaggeration. Perhaps her most remarkable ability from a physical standpoint is her immense tolerance to pain and mental self-discipline-- Shiki lost her left arm as a result of Fujino Asagami's telekinetic "Twist" power, which mangled and wrenched the limb off violently; in spite of this, Shiki kept moving at the time, and didn't even slow her attack. On another occasion, she gnawed her own thumb off to free herself from a pair of handcuffs. However, while her pain threshold is high, her durability itself isn't actually superhuman.

latest

Combat Skills - Ryougi is a highly skilled combatant, both with a weapon and without. While fighting unarmed, she employs her own unique fighting style that makes use of brutal qi strikes, using her foe's own body against them to devastating effect. She most frequently fights using a knife, however, using it to sever the lines of death she sees with her Eyes. She isn't actually a "knife fighter" per se, though-- her specialty is with the Japanese katana, and a psychosomatic self-suggestion technique massively enhances both her mental and physical aptitude when using one, to the point that pitting her using a katana against her fighting with anything else wouldn't even be a fair comparison.

latest

Prosthetic Arm - Shiki's arm is a magical prosthetic crafted by the Aozaki sister who doesn't completely ditch their kouhai after a week, given to her after her original arm was torn off. Though visually indistinguishable from flesh and blood from a distance, it is highly durable, and houses a hidden compartment where Shiki stores a secondary knife in case of emergency. Its most noteworthy (and useful) ability is its capacity to affect intangible objects and entities as though they were solid, as well as the increased range it provides-- allowing Ryougi to grab and strike things from a distance.

ltqD9m1.gif

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception - Easily her most distinct and powerful ability. Following a near-death experience, Ryougi's essence came into contact with Akasha (or "the Root")-- essentially the metaphysical, abstract concept that totally governs the Type-Moon universe. As a result, her eyes can now perceive the "lines of death" that represent the mortality inherent in all things. These lines manifest to her as a glowing red highlighted throughout the structure of whatever she's looking at; it doesn't matter if the object is animate, inanimate, or even a concept (things she's killed include things without life or form such as disease, telekinetic forces, pocket dimensions she's been imprisoned in, and even concrete predictions of the future which I fully acknowledge is pretty fuckin insane bro). Severing these lines is tantamount to ending the object's existence entirely, bringing about its fated demise or destruction and making it a reality. To put it simply, everything that has a beginning has an end-- the lines Shiki sees are the end given form, and cutting them is akin to cutting the thread that permits that object's existence. With very few exceptions, Shiki can kill anything she perceives as "living" in the sense that it's whole, or can interact with the physical world.

Though similar to the Mystic Eyes possessed by Shiki Tohno, another Type-Moon protagonist (SHOUTOUT TO MY UNITY BUDDY #YOLOSWAG), Ryougi's are also markedly different in a number of ways; her eyes are linked with an object's "origin", while his are more closely connected to its "existence". It could be said that while Tohno's are more suited for killing physical, "existent" objects and entities with concrete form, Ryougi's perception of an object's "origin" makes her specialty the killing of more abstract stuff, like spiritual entities and concepts. In addition, while Tohno experiences strain and potentially damaging side effects as a result of overusing his eyes, Ryougi does not. dat feminine game 2 strong

Items/Possessions

Just her knife, to be honest, along with the spare she keeps in her prosthetic. Oh, and the arm itself, if that counts.

Biography

Shiki is a daughter of the Ryougi clan, members of the Demon Hunter Association, an organization that is fairly self explanatory in nature. Traditionally, heirs of the clan are male and artificially instilled with dual personalities; however, Shiki's older brother proved unable to manifest a secondary persona of his own. After it was confirmed that Shiki displayed the trait, she was raised as the clan head in his place, and underwent this process; her being was split into two entirely separate personalities, different from dissociative personality disorder in that both personas were fully aware of each other and switched out at will, but possessed different thoughts and feelings. These were SHIKI (織), a male personality customarily called the "yang" personality, and Shiki (式), a female persona called the "yin" personality.

This all would've been fine, but unfortunately the secondary personality she developed also happened to be insane.

The SHIKI identity induced an innate desire to murder, one that she was unable to resist. She ultimately embarked on a killing spree, committing several gruesome murders before the weight of her actions caught up to her. When her violent side almost killed her only friend, Kokutou Mikiya, Shiki threw herself in front of a moving vehicle, attempting to end her own life to prevent her from ending his.

She survived, however, and lapsed into a coma that lasted for two years. When she awoke, she found that the male personality had "died"; in that she could no longer feel him or sense his presence. This, to put it mildly, left her mind broken. She felt an enormous sense of detachment and disconnection from her past self and memories; her sense of existence was skewed, knowing her identity was Shiki yet not actually feeling that she was Shiki. In an attempt to compensate and to regain both herself and the "deceased" persona, she resolves to carry herself boyishly and adopt a masculine manner of speech, while still acknowledging and identifying herself as the female Shiki. Further complicating matters was her newfound ability, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, gained as a result of her near-death experience. While she was comatose, her friend, Kokutou, had managed to become employed by Touko Aozaki, a powerful magus; he enlisted her aid to help Shiki cope with her newfound ability, and Touko likewise enlisted Shiki to join Garan no Dou (伽藍の堂, Hollow Shrine), her paranormal detective agency. The main narrative of Kara no Kyoukai focuses on Shiki's struggle to reconnect her feelings with her memories, whilst dealing with the various supernatural cases the agency investigates.

Extras

"I can kill anything that exists - even if that thing is bacon."

HOLY GOD I TYPED ALL THAT FROM MEMORY AND IT TOOK ABSOLUTELY AGES. I don't blame Mark for copy/pasting from the wikia, even if it looks like balls

Anyway, if I forgot or missed anything feel free to slap me across the face and call me a goofball.​

Last edited:
tumblr_ltfhxh83gL1r0yv48o6_500.gif

Name: Alex Summers
(Havok)

Abilities/Special traits:
- Ambient Energy Conversion - Havok is a mutant, able to absorb cosmic radiation into the cells of his body and transform it in to energy. With this, he is then able to fire discs of plasma from his body. After Dr. Hank McCoy (Beast) made him a suit to channel his energy blasts, he could then shoot plasma beams from a panel on his chest.
Biography: In 1962, Havok joined Division X when Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr came to his jail cell. He had wanted to be in jail until he found hope by joining the X-Men. When Angel Salvadore joined the Hellfire Club,Darwin and Havok tried to stop her, leading Shaw to absorb his power and killed Darwin with it. Havok and the other mutants trained at the X-Mansion after Shaw attacked the Covert CIA Research Base. Havok managed to control his powers, as did the rest of his friends.

Havok joined his teammates to battle the Hellfire Club. He battled Salvadore with Banshee and Azazel with Beast. He stayed with the X-Men when Magneto asked them to join the Brotherhood.

Items/possessions: chest plate that directs Alex's plasma blasts. Without it, control is iffy.

Extras: Some bacon rules on the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katara of the Southern Water Tribe! by jeftoon01.jpg

Name: Katara

Water Bending: katara can manipulate water into a solid liquid or gas and fight with it with skill and precision. She can create tidal waves with ease in the ocean or with any mass off water. She can also strip water from grass and trees. Anything which contains water.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Katara_waterbends.png

Healing: Involved with her water bending. Katara can heal serious injuries. From external to internal. Though it has it's limits.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Katara_heals_her_hands.png

Blood Bending: Just like water bending but with any creature which contains blood. It takes full control of the body.

Martial arts: When being trained as a water bender she in tern learnt these skills.

Items/possessions:

- Her water tribe gear.
- Her mother's Betrothal necklace.
- Two leather pouches full of water for bending.
- Spirit healing water

Biography:

Katara is a waterbending master from the Southern Water Tribe.

Katara is very independent and strong-willed. She is fiercely protective of the people she loves as the result of having lost so much when she was young. She and Aang (the Avatar) form a special connection over their shared abilities and over being orphan.

Extra: Bacon Rules but only on pancakes.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

200px-King_Cecil.jpg

Name: Cecil Harvey. Paladin King of Baron

Abilities/special traits: His Various White Magics, Expert Combat Ability, Cover.

Items/possessions:
His Holy Sword, his armor, various stuff. I don't know. Several Elemental Crystals.

Biography:
Cecil is a strong and gifted knight, gaining the respect and admiration of his men during his captaincy of the Red Wings. Although being raised by the King of Baron, Cecil is modest and shy and struggles showing his emotions. His most remarkable traits are his bravery and firm beliefs. Towards his friends Cecil is loyal and exceptionally forgiving, able to forgive even those who betray him.

Cecil was born to a Lunarian named Kluya and a woman named Cecilia from Earth. Cecil's father was killed before he was born, and his mother died in labor. His older brother, Theodor, ran away with him, but abandoned him outside the town of Baron. The King of Baron found him and named him Cecil, since he resembled his late mother.

Cecil was raised by the king, initially causing friction between him and the young Kain Highwind who thought Cecil received special treatment and wanted to fight him, but Rosa intervened. As the three grew up, they became close friends. Kain and Rosa followed in the footsteps of their parents and became a Dragoon and a White Mage respectively, while the king had Cecil train to be a Dark Knight. Cecil harnessed the job's dark powers and became one of the kingdom's top warriors and was promoted the captain of Baron's airship fleet, the Red Wings. Cecil had a strong bond with Baron's airship engineer, Cid Pollendina, whom he viewed almost like a father to him.

Cecil commands a raid on the town Mysidia to steal the Water Crystal for the king. He succeeds, but he and his crew grow suspicious of the king, wondering whether robbing national treasures from innocent people is right. Cecil reminds his crew they are the Red Wings, and must represent Baron at all times.

When Cecil returns to Baron Castle, Baigan, the captain of the guards of Baron, notices something strange about Cecil, and takes him to meet the king. Cecil hands over the Crystal, and is appalled the king does not even thank him. Cecil complains he and his crew do not understand the reasons for robbing Crystals from innocent people.

The king discharges Cecil from the captaincy and orders him to hunt Eidolons in the Mist Valley, and to deliver the Carnelian Signet to the village of Mist. Kain comes to Cecil's defense, but the king orders him to accompany Cecil. That night, Rosa comes to Cecil's room to show him sympathy. Cecil is torn between doing what he believes in and doing what the king orders and swears to never perform another act of evil on behalf of Baron. Despite loving Rosa, he knows they can never be together because of his profession as a Dark Knight.

The next morning, Cecil and Kain leave for Mist. They pass through the Mist Cave where a voice orders them to return to Baron, and when Cecil and Kain refuse, the mist gathers and the pair battles the Mist Dragon. After slaying the dragon they head to Mist, but the package they were supposed to deliver turns out to be an incendiary bomb that torches the village. A little girl who stays alongside her dead mother explains that whenever a summoned monster dies, its summoner dies as well. Cecil and Kain realize they defeated the Mist Dragon and thus accidentally killed the girl's mother, and offer to take her to safety and pledge not to follow any more orders from the king. She does not listen and summons Titan and an earthquake separates Mist from the rest of the valley.

Cecil wakes up with Kain gone and the girl lying wounded. Cecil takes her to Kaipo and allows her to recover at the inn, but she refuses to speak to him. That night soldiers from Baron arrive and demand Cecil hand over the girl, saying the king decreed the summoners of Mist too dangerous to be left alive. Cecil does not allow the soldiers to kidnap her, and fights them off. The next morning the girl thanks Cecil for protecting her, introduces herself as Rydia of Mist and joins Cecil's party formally.

Cecil and Rydia hear of a sick girl from Baron who had contracted Desert Fever and find Rosa resting in a nearby home. The doctors say they have to find the Sand Pearl to cure her and Cecil and Rydia go north through the Underground Waterway to Damcyan meeting an old man, Tellah, on the way. The three arrive at Damcyan in time to see the Red Wings, now commanded by a man called Golbez, steal the Fire Crystal and find Tellah's daughter, Anna, who dies of her wounds. Tellah vows revenge on Golbez and leaves despite Cecil's protests.

Anna's lover, Prince Edward, mourns for her death but Cecil and Rydia snap him out of it. Cecil tells him he is now the king of Damcyan and must act as such. Edward agrees to take them to the Antlion's Den where they find the Sand Pearl and use it to cure Rosa. They decide to defend the remaining Crystals, deducing the Air Crystal in Fabul the next target.

To reach Fabul, the party crosses Mt. Hobs, and on the summit finds a Monk named Yang Fang Leiden fighting off Golbez's troops. Cecil and his friends help Yang defeat them. Cecil warns Yang of the danger ahead, and joins Yang in the journey back to Fabul.

In Fabul, Yang warns the king of Baron's incoming attack, and Cecil and Edward back him up. The king is skeptical because he cannot trust the Dark Knight Cecil. Yang convinces him of Cecil's loyalty, and Cecil, Yang, and Edward help defend the castle with Rosa and Rydia put on relief. After the battle against the Baronian army, Kain, who is now working for Golbez, corners Cecil in the Crystal Room. The two duel, but Cecil fails to beat Kain. Golbez defeats Edward and Yang and takes Rosa hostage, while Kain takes the Crystal.

Cecil decides to sneak into Baron and get an airship from Cid Pollendina, who was also skeptical of Baron's activities. The party boards a ship provided by the king of Fabul and sets sail to Baron, but on the way the ship is attacked by Leviathan and Cecil, Rydia, Edward, and Yang are blown off the deck.

Cecil lands on a beach near Mysidia, the town he raided as the captain of the Red Wings, and learns he is unwanted. Cecil meets the Elder of Mysidia and explains him his plight. The Elder tells Cecil if he wants to defeat Golbez he would have to relinquish his Dark Sword and acquire the acceptance of the Holy Light by becoming a Paladin. Cecil accepts the challenge, and the Elder sends him to Mount Ordeals with Palom, a Black Mage, and Porom, a White Mage. On Mount Ordeals they meet Tellah again, who has been searching for the legendary magic Meteor to defeat Golbez.

Tellah agrees to help them and at the mountain summit they arrive at a room full of mirrors, and a mysterious light who refers to Cecil as "my son" commands him to take a sword, which transforms him into a Paladin. Cecil has to overcome his hatred by facing himself as a Dark Knight. Succeeding by not raising his sword against his darkness, Cecil becomes a full-fledged Paladin. Tellah learns Meteor but finds he is not strong enough to cast it.

Cecil, Tellah, Palom, and Porom return to Mysidia where the Elder congratulates them and speaks of the Mysidian Legend of the sword Cecil now holds, and how only a chosen one can wield it. Cecil agrees to defeat Golbez and the Elder opens the Devil's Road to Baron where Cecil and his friends learn Cid has a new airship, but was arrested when he refused to let the king see it. Cecil tries to enter the castle, but the guards stop him.

Cecil overhears a martial-artist was invited to be an officer in Baron, and that he hangs out at the inn. Cecil discovers it is Yang who orders the guards to attack Cecil, and then attacks him himself. Cecil snaps Yang back to reality, and Yang realizes he was under the control of the king of Baron. Yang rejoins Cecil's party and finds the Key of Baron in his pocket, which the party uses to enter Baron Castle via the Ancient Waterway.

Cecil's party reaches the castle and meets up with Baigan who tells Cecil he is not under Golbez's control, and that he is loyal only to the King of Baron. He offers to help Cecil, and Cecil accepts it, but Palom and Porom smell a monster in the area and point Baigan out. Cecil's party fights Baigan, and Cecil meets the king who is upset Cecil has become a Paladin. When Cecil mentions the king of Baron's true name, the king lets out that he killed the real king, and Cecil demands the king reveal himself.

The king is Cagnazzo, the Archfiend of Water, whom Cecil's party defeats in battle. Cid escapes prison and joins Cecil's party, but Cagnazzo has one last trick up his sleeve: when Cecil tries to escape, the walls cave in. Palom and Porom save Cecil's party by petrifying themselves to hold the walls back. Tellah tries to heal them, but to no avail, and Cid takes them to his newest airship: the Enterprise.

Kain issues an ultimatum: Cecil must either get the Earth Crystal in Troiaor Rosa will die. In Troia Cecil learns from the Epopts that the Dark Elf, a monster who lives in Lodestone Cavern to the north, has stolen the Crystal. He finds Edward recovering from the Leviathan attack who gives Cecil a Whisperweed as he is too weak to help Cecil out.

Cecil's party heads to the cave to meet with the Dark Elf, but the cave is covered in a magnetic field and Cecil and his friends cannot equip metallic weapons or armor. The Dark Elf thus defeats Cecil. Edward plays a melody on his harp and the Whisperweed reacts making the Dark Elf lose control of himself and allowing Cecil to attack him with his sword. Cecil claims the Earth Crystal and he and his party return to Troia, where Kain makes him get on the Enterprise.

Kain guides Cecil's party to the Tower of Zot where Golbez is holding Rosa prisoner. Cecil's party climbs the tower and meets Golbez at the top who takes the Crystal but does not free Rosa. Tellah wounds Golbez by casting Meteor and Cecil rushes forward to strike, but Golbez knocks him down. As Golbez is about to strike the finishing blow he stops and backs away, silently realizing Cecil is his younger brother. He tells Cecil it is not over, and escapes. Everyone surrounds Tellah, who is dying due to the effects of casting Meteor. He asks Cecil, Yang, and Cid to avenge Anna for him, and dies.

Kain is freed of Golbez's control and takes the party to Rosa and Cecil, who share a kiss. Rosa and Kain join the group, but they cannot escape the tower without fighting Barbariccia, the Archfiend of Air. Before she dies, Barbariccia tries to kill the party by collapsing the tower, but Rosa casts the Exit spell and the party is warped to Cecil's room in Baron.

Golbez now possesses all four Crystals, but Kain speaks of the Dark Crystals hidden in the Underworld and explains Golbez needs the Crystals to open "the way to the Moon". Cecil decides to head underground to protect the remaining Crystals and Kain shows Cecil the Key of Magma used to enter the Underworld. The party enters the Underworld via the Enterprise, but they are too late: the Red Wings are already battling the dwarves' tanks.

The Enterprise is damaged and Cecil's party seeks help from the dwarves in the Dwarven Castle where they meet King Giott. He asks the party for help, but Cid has to take a leave of absence to repair the Enterprise and wrap its body in Mystic Silver to help the airship withstand the intense heat of the Underworld. Yang senses something in the Crystal Room behind the throne and Giott opens it up for Cecil's party. They find Luca'sdolls, the Calcabrina, under Golbez's control and Cecil's party defeats them.

Golbez shows up and places the party in a magical hold. He summons the Shadow Dragon to eliminate everyone except for Cecil. The Mist Dragon appears and defeats the Shadow Dragon releasing Cecil and an adult Rydia appears and defeats Golbez. The party, Cecil and Rosa in particular, are happy to see Rydia who has been living in the Feymarch ever since the Leviathan incident and thus aged into adulthood in a faster pace than normal, and she offers her help. The weakened Golbez steals the Crystal and escapes.

The party heads for the Tower of Babil to retrieve the other Crystals and finds Dr. Lugae, a scientist under Golbez working with Rubicante, the Archfiend of Fire. Rubicante is teleported away and Cecil's party defeats Lugae. The party finds the key to stopping the Super Cannon, but when they reach the cannon its operators would not go down without a fight or making the cannon unstoppable. Yang is determined to stop the cannon himself, and is left behind.

Golbez catches the party escaping the tower and drops them off a bridge, but Cid catches them on the Enterprise before they fall into the lava. The Red Wings chase the Enterprise, and Cid sacrifices himself to save the party and the airship, which escapes the Underground back into the Overworld. Before he jumps off the Enterprise Cid asks Cecil to return to Baron and talk to his workers. Cecil does so, and the workers attach a hook to the airship used to pick up and carry the Hovercraft which is used to enter Cave of Eblan.

In the cave, the party finds Rubicante fighting Edge, the prince of Eblan. Rubicante defeats Edge and the party tries to convince him to join them. Edge agrees because he has taken a liking to Rydia. The party enters the upper half of the Tower of Babil and finds Edge's parents at the top murdered by Rubicante and transformed into monsters by Dr. Lugae. Edge brings them to their senses and Rubicante appears and attacks the party. Cecil's party defeats him and enters the Crystal Room, where they fall back to the Underground and find a new airship: the Falcon.

The Falcon cannot fly over the lava, so the party returns to the Dwarves' Castle to visit King Giott who says it is time to defend the last Crystal in the Sealed Cave. He gives Cecil's party the key to opening the cave. To get the Falcon fly over the lava Cecil heads for the hospital to find Cid recovering who remodels the airship.

The party heads for the Sealed Cave and work their way to the bottom where they find the Crystal. Golbez possesses Kain who steals the Crystal and runs off. The party heads back to the Upper World (after Cid attaches a drill to the head of the Falcon) and heads for Mysidia, where the Elder prays for something to help the party. That something is the Lunar Whale, the "Ship of Light from The Moon", which lets the party fly to the Moon.

On the Moon the party finds a palace where a man named Fusoya sleeps. Fusoya wakes up and explains Golbez is being controlled by a Lunarian named Zemus and reveals the real reason Golbez is gathering the Crystals: the Crystals are the key to activating the Giant of Babil which can grant wishes. Zemus wishes for the Earth to be destroyed, and he is using Golbez to do it. The party returns to Earth with Fusoya, but they are too late: the Giant of Babil has awakened, and goes on a destructive spree.

A fully-recovered Cid leads an army of leaders from all over the world, as well as Cecil's friends, to do battle with the Giant. They help Cecil and his friends enter the Giant and after defeating the CPU an angry Golbez appears. Fusoya knocks Golbez back to reality and Cecil learns he is his older brother, Theodor. Fusoya and Golbez head to the Moon to fight Zemus, and Kain rejoins the party.

On the Lunar Whale, Cecil asks Rydia and Rosa to leave the ship as he feels it is too dangerous for them to go to the Moon. They oblige but stow away to the Moon anyway, and convince Cecil they should join. They head to the Lunar Core where they witness Fusoya and Golbez defeat Zemus. The hatred possessing Zemus, Zeromus, jumps out and attacks the party. With help from old friends, they defeat Zeromus using the crystal.

Cecil becomes the King of Baron

Extras: he is 6 years older than in IV, because this is between Regular and After Years.

Bacon Rules

Last edited:
Appearance:
kqjJpIl.jpg

Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove

She's a pokemon trainer, so she's capable of commanding pokemon in battle.

Also, being born of the Viridian Forest, she possesses special powers including healing pokemon, reading their thoughts, telekinesis, and the ability to raise her pokemon's power with her mind.

She can also fish.

Items/possessions:
Her hat, which she uses to cover her ponytail and masquerade as a boy, a fishing rod, and pokeballs.

Her pokemon on-hand are:

Butterfree, named Kitty/Pisuke.
Raticate, named Ratty/Rattchan.
Dodrio, named Dody/Dodosuke.
Golem, named Gravvy/Golosuke.
Omastar, named Omny/Omsuke.
Pikachu, named Chuchu.

Biography:
Yellow began her career as a trainer when she was only 10 years old. One day she was in the Viridian forest when she was rescued from a wild Dratini by Red, who then helped her capture a Ratatta. A year later, after Red went missing, she was recruited by Green/Blue to help look for him, as well as to stop the Elite Four's plans for annihilation of the human race. After picking up Red's Pikachu, receiving assistance from Gym Leaders, Blue, and Green, and skirmishing against Lorelei and Lance, she found herself at the home base of the Elite Four. While she originally began he battle against Lance alongside Blane, Mewtwo, and even Giovanni, by the end of the battle it was just one on one. With the assistance of Blue, Green, and Red, she won.

Over the next few years Yellow would continue to aid her friends whenever she could. Two years after the battle with Lance, with a new Pikachu, she aided them in fight against the Masked Man. Three years later, she fought against Team Rocket and beat two executives. Later, she joined in to help destroy the Kyogre replica created by Guile Hideout.

Yellow is quite naive, and acts very much like a little child. She hates it when Pokémon are injured, hers or her opponent's, and has developed a style of battle in which neither her nor her opponent's Pokémon are hurt unless it is absolutely necessary.

Yellow's special skill, as described by Professor Oak, is Pokémon healing and is called the "Healer". She received psychic abilities from the Viridian Forest. Yellow is physically small compared to the rest of the characters.

Extras: Bacon rules...I guess...

Last edited:
Hmm, okay, you can up the limit to 30, york.

Oh mai. You weren't expecting a duo from me, weren't you?

*~*

tumblr_nac61nsrtz1rqc6sso2_250.gif

-Name-
Neopolitan
Also goes by "Neo"

-Age-
18(?)

-Abilities/Special Traits-
Experienced Combatant
Neo displays this trait in her one-on-one fight against Yang Xiao Long, being able to evade most of the attacks with ease and great agility, and majority of her fighting style appears to be kick-based attacks.

Semblance
It's currently unknown what this Semblance could be, but it appears to be illusion and light-based as she made a glass illusion of herself and Roman to escape from Team RWBY and where Neo disappears in a flash of light when Raven Branwen intervenes in one of her fights. It might be the cause of her ability to change the eye color of her eyes at will.

-Items/Possessions-
Neo's Umbrella
This umbrella is a hybrid between an umbrella and a sword when she pulls the handle out. In the umbrella form, it possesses high level defense as it can withstand a charged shot from Yang's Ember Celica.

Scroll
Due to her line of work, her Scroll is not used much, but it acts as both her communicator through text and an info storage.

-Biography-
Much of her backstory is unknown in the RWBY series thus far, but it is known that she is an accomplice to Roman Torchwick and works along with the White Fang and Cinder Fall's posse. She has been encountered by Team RWBY twice, once after the White Fang meeting and another time on a train.

Neo's personality is a mysterious one. While handling White Fang affairs, she's shown to have a professional business-like attitude. All of that changes once she's put into battle or put into freelance work. Truly Neo is a confident person, always smiling to taunt her opponents and going as far as doing a polite bow before getting to fighting. She is also hinted to be a sadist as she displayed a sinister and crazed smile before trying to kill Yang, who was already knocked out. Oh, and Neo doesn't talk either, so that's another trait to her mysterious persona.

-Extras-
Bacon rules, bish.
The sass queen has come. o3o

~*~

20150417082945566.jpg

-Name-
Sukuna Shinmyoumaru

-Age-
???

-Abilities/Special Traits-
Magic
As like most residents of Gensokyo, Sukuna is able to use magic attacks in the form of spell cards.

Ability to use the Miracle Mallet
The Miracle Mallet is an ancient Inchling artifact passed down Sukuna's lineage, and it's power is only used properly when it is used by an Inchling. Since Inchlings are relatively small, the Mallet can temporarily give them a size that would make it easier to communicate with humans. In that case, Sukuna is normally 3-4 inches tall as an Inchling, but with the Miracle Mallet, she can temporarily be 3 feet tall. While possibly not included in this Tale for balancing reasons, the Miracle Mallet is also able to grant any wish the user desires, at a price however.

-Items/Possessions-
Miracle Mallet
The artifact that can only be properly used by Sukuna.

Shining Needle Sword
A needle that she uses for physical attacks.

Bowl
Depending on what size she is, it can either be a place for her to hide in as an Inchling or a hat while as big as a human child.

-Biography-
(copy&paste from wikia because shit, it's long)
Sukuna is a descendant of Issun-Boushi, a legendary oni-slayer who managed to obtain from them a treasure called the Miracle Mallet. At first, he only used its wish-granting power to make himself bigger and to get himself a princess. He thought that since the Miracle Mallet was an oni's tool, using it recklessly would cause his own ruin.

Several generations later, this particular mindset was all but gone in the minds of most inchlings. One of his descendants decided to use it again in order to live in luxury, thus breaking the taboo. However, the descendant wished for a grand castle and to rule over the inchling people. In that moment, the Shining Needle Castle appeared, and the Mallet's power ran out. Shortly after, the price of using the Mallet's power manifested itself: the entire castle turned upside-down, and they presumably descended into Gensokyo afterwards and joined the oni, also leading to the eventual forgetting of the inchlings by those living in the outside world. Afterwards, the Mallet was never spoken of again.

Before the main events of Double Dealing Character, Sukuna was a normal inchling living in the Shining Needle Palace, unaware as to the history of the inchling race, as well as to the Miracle Mallet. However, Seija Kijin eventually approached her with the Mallet she had found, and asked her to use it. By falsifying the history of the inchlings and placing the blame for the race's destruction on powerful youkai, Seija was able to convince her to rally to her side, and to use the Mallet for what is ultimately Seija's own ambition.

Sukuna acts and speaks as if she was a young child. Along the same lines, she appears easily persuaded, as she readily accepted the fabricated history of the inchlings that Seija Kijin fed to her.

-Extras-
Bacon rules, bish.
Bowl girl is cute. <3

Duo Reasons (almost forgot because I'm stupid) : Sukuna's Miracle Mallet managed to recharge itself after the events of TH14, and with Sukuna wanting to help in a way to further ensure that this wouldn't happen again, she uses the Mallet to grant a wish to restore the tension between the humans and youkai. Unfortunately, the Miracle Mallet took the price for this wish immediately, and that price was that Sukuna would be thrown out into the Outside World. This throws her into where Neo is currently stationed at after the events of the breach in Vale, and before Neo would even think of disposing of the apparent "child," both happen to lose consciousness, and become involved with this summer camp.​

Last edited:
Appearance:
08347e41-cea9-4ce8-b7c4-4e550eb45a3d_zps7a003124.png

Name: "The name's Jinx, short for Jinx! J-I-N-X, don't you forget it or I'll write it in your skin!"

Age: "I'm not sure anymore, I don't really keep track of this. It's not as fun as killcounts, you know? I think I'd guess mid-20s? 25! That sounds like a good number."

Abilities/special traits: "I get much faster when I kill someone or blow something up! Or both even. I'm open to options."

Items/possessions: "Three guns means never having to say 'I'm sorry'."

"You want to know what I have? Oh I got plenty. My Gatling gun here is Pow-Pow! She packs so many punches. Then there's my shock pistol but I don't really have a name for him yet. Shocky? Taser Laser? But then this last one...well she's a stupid dumb rocket launcher at times but Fishbones is still one of my best death machines! I also got these explosives, I call them Chompies! I can just throw them down and they go boom with magic fire. It's pretty sweet. But above all things else? My Super Mega Death Rocket is the maximum over-kill. It's like the size of a house when it's chasing you down. And the explosion...glorious."

Biography: "I do what I want, when I want! Even when it's quite possibly a poor, illegal or morally wrong to do so! Exciting = Good and Boring = Bad, y'know? See, it's not all bad and stuff, I got standards. I wouldn't just stab a guy in a dark alley, that's no fun. But now if he or she or it was sitting on a crate of fireworks? KABLOOEY! Blown up sky high. Explosions are cool. And anything else is spoilers, so shush."

Extras: "BACON RULES! VI SUCKS! VIVA LA FUN!"

Appearance:
08347e41-cea9-4ce8-b7c4-4e550eb45a3d_zps7a003124.png

Name: "The name's Jinx, short for Jinx! J-I-N-X, don't you forget it or I'll write it in your skin!"

Age: "I'm not sure anymore, I don't really keep track of this. It's not as fun as killcounts, you know? I think I'd guess mid-20s? 25! That sounds like a good number."

Abilities/special traits: "I get much faster when I kill someone or blow something up! Or both even. I'm open to options."

Items/possessions: "Three guns means never having to say 'I'm sorry'."

"You want to know what I have? Oh I got plenty. My Gatling gun here is Pow-Pow! She packs so many punches. Then there's my shock pistol but I don't really have a name for him yet. Shocky? Taser Laser? But then this last one...well she's a stupid dumb rocket launcher at times but Fishbones is still one of my best death machines! I also got these explosives, I call them Chompies! I can just throw them down and they go boom with magic fire. It's pretty sweet. But above all things else? My Super Mega Death Rocket is the maximum over-kill. It's like the size of a house when it's chasing you down. And the explosion...glorious."

Biography: "I do what I want, when I want! Even when it's quite possibly a poor, illegal or morally wrong to do so! Exciting = Good and Boring = Bad, y'know? See, it's not all bad and stuff, I got standards. I wouldn't just stab a guy in a dark alley, that's no fun. But now if he or she or it was sitting on a crate of fireworks? KABLOOEY! Blown up sky high. Explosions are cool. And anything else is spoilers, so shush."

Extras: "BACON RULES! VI SUCKS! VIVA LA FUN!"

Oh yeah. A Jinx portrayal was the one thing I wanted from Jer before he got kicked. Now... now it is complete.

@Josh M welp, you're on the list now :P

Oh yeah. A Jinx portrayal was the one thing I wanted from Jer before he got kicked. Now... now it is complete.
It took a while to narrow down choices tbh. In the end was just like, first one that comes to mind and go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.