Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Demons. We use demons," Jungo really did not mind putting something in plain words.

Robin raised his eyebrows. "That's... An interesting system. If not a little crazy." Robin then turned around, and sat down again.
"Ace, you want to work together?"

Judging from one of his conversations, and what he said... nothing makes sense.

"I also came from Earth! Well... the Internet actually. I'm a NetNavi."

@The Tactician

"...Okay..." His mind, knowing it couldn't understand the reality he faced regarding Megaman, pretended that Mega had simply said he was from Earth.

5 Minutes to go....Something will come through that bloody door. Or it'll open, and we'll go through to a glorious battle! Or perhaps...I'll wake up with a hangover. Now, we wait. Unless any wish to serve alongside me, and prolong their lives in my glorious new Empire!"

@Everyone

Kaneki woke up slowly. He sat up on his legs, listened to Richard's speech, then stood up.

"Glorious? you find some sort of pride out of fighting because you were given no choice?" Kaneki questioned. "Empires also fell. Every empire from humanities history fell, at some point. Whatever's coming through that door, it's got no interest in your concept of glory." Kaneki stated coldly at the strange looking man, taking out his newly aquired phone.

"Nice to meet you, Sora. I could also be considered a Hero. I led a group in saving a whole world from an evil dragon. I only led tactics, but..." Robin sighed. "Anyway, sorry about that debacle where I fell."

He turned to Ace. "That uh, sounds cool. Nice weapons by the way. I'm Robin." Robin stuck out his hand. "I use books as my weapon of choice. Books and a sword.
"Really? That sounds like it was an important role you played, I always wondered how it would feel to lead others, but I'm sure that I'll get to that kind of stuff soon," Sora says to Robin, thinking of how he would always follow wherever his heart would lead him to,"Besides, don't make things hard on yourself. Things like that happen here and there. It's not like the end of the world or something like that."

After a bit of discussion, Sora happens to jump into it,"What world do I come from? ... Destiny Islands, but it's been awhile since I've been there. Travelling from one world to another is some tiring work, but I'm completely fine with it as long as I'm helping other people."

@The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @ppl
"Suicide? That's stupid, life is better," Jungo stepped up, not a shit given, "Nothing should push you to that choice. Not demons, not other people, nobody. All you do is hurt your friends by doing that, miss."
"I wish... it was that easy... but the world... isn't so fair. I have nothing. ... my kingdom is gone... my brother scorns me for my sins... my self worth had been shattered by the Cult of Watchers... my life's flame is weakening... it must be better for me... to extinguish it... than to struggle to keep it a steady flame of life..."

"Really? That sounds like it was an important role you played, I always wondered how it would feel to lead others, but I'm sure that I'll get to that kind of stuff soon," Sora says to Robin, thinking of how he would always follow wherever his heart would lead him to,"Besides, don't make things hard on yourself. Things like that happen here and there. It's not like the end of the world or something like that."

After a bit of discussion, Sora happens to jump into it,"What world do I come from? ... Destiny Islands, but it's been awhile since I've been there. Travelling from one world to another is some tiring work, but I'm completely fine with it as long as I'm helping other people."

@The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @ppl

"I wish... it was that easy... but the world... isn't so fair. I have nothing. ... my kingdom is gone... my brother scorns me for my sins... my self worth had been shattered by the Cult of Watchers... my life's flame is weakening... it must be better for me... to extinguish it... than to struggle to keep it a steady flame of life..."

"What if you had a friend? Would that help? Now is the present, not the past. You can make new friends and get back your... flame. Is this really the right option?"

He noticed Noriko:
"Ah, you.... You're one of Scott Summers' Baby X-Men...not the proper ones. Just one of the child soldiers of Utopia. At least one person from my reality is here with me."
Midas turned, and despite his expressionless helmet, everyone could tell that he was giving Kaneki a deadpan glare. 'It's clear that you don't know who I am. I am Midas. It was a name gained through deed-Dad wasn't Joe Midas or anything. I, like the mythological king, can turn any substance into gold, and can change anything to my advantage. Even warfare. My Empire will be Eternal.

@Mari @Gohan

Ace nods. "Why not? Strength in numbers." he looks at Robin and steps up, cards still ready, glowing with magic like a faulty christmas light and then going out. "... Yup. I am no longer in range of the Vermillion Peristillia...." he sighs a little, looking to the others in the room. muttering to himself, though audibly. "Still, an Agito cadet that can't use magic.... its unnerving...."

@The Silver Paladin

Thorn Harvestar
@The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else

Thorn, noticing a particularly interesting roup of individuals had gathered around, decided to go and "mingle" as one would call it... She walked over, a little hesitantly though; she was unsure what they really knew about this place, or what exactly was happening, but, maybe she could at least make a few friends? With that, she sort of stood near the edge of the small crowd, clearing her throat a little before speaking "Hello there!" she said, smiling a little, trying to be as friendly as possible. It was the natural thing to do for her; she was always friendly with anyone that doesn't immediately meean any harm in her eyes; and so far, she didn't seem to "sense" anything suspicious about them... Well, actually, she couldn't really sense anything at all, as if her connection with the dream world had been severed all of a sudden.​

Ace nods. "Why not? Strength in numbers." he looks at Robin and steps up, cards still ready, glowing with magic like a faulty christmas light and then going out. "... Yup. I am no longer in range of the Vermillion Peristillia...." he sighs a little, looking to the others in the room. muttering to himself, though audibly. "Still, an Agito cadet that can't use magic.... its unnerving...."

@The Silver Paladin

"Yeah. And I don't have a Magic Tome on me, so that sucks. I do have a sword, though." Aaron said shrugging. "We should all draw weapons and prepare for whatever the hell is going to happen soon." He drew his sword. "Everyone ready?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
Thorn Harvestar

Thorn, noticing a particularly interesting roup of individuals had gathered around, decided to go and "mingle" as one would call it... She walked over, a little hesitantly though; she was unsure what they really knew about this place, or what exactly was happening, but, maybe she could at least make a few friends? With that, she sort of stood near the edge of the small crowd, clearing her throat a little before speaking "Hello there!" she said, smiling a little, trying to be as friendly as possible. It was the natural thing to do for her; she was always friendly with anyone that doesn't immediately meean any harm in her eyes; and so far, she didn't seem to "sense" anything suspicious about them... Well, actually, she couldn't really sense anything at all, as if her connection with the dream world had been severed all of a sudden.​
"Uhh... Hi there!"

*yea that's all i got to say xD*

@york

@kreig @ anyone

Scott Steiner woke up with he group, and he wasn't happy with his patent chain mail helmet, he would would jump up, and shut oat Richard with vigor!

"Who the fuck you think you are! You fuckin' kidnapped me, and now you're bossin' Big poppa pump, the genetic freak himself, Scott Steiner, around like a punk bitch?! I'm a former all-'merica armature wrestler! I got my 'gree from a highly learned university! Listen here, Ricardo, when I find you, i'm gonna kick ya FAT ASS. Ya gonna have boot up ya FAT ASS 'cuz it's such a FAT ASS! I'm gonna make ya bleed!"

Look at the group, he would point to the freezers. Ina rather calm voice Steiner would address the greoup

"Who's up for lookin' some protein in there with me? We're going to need food, right?"

"What if you had a friend? Would that help? Now is the present, not the past. You can make new friends and get back your... flame. Is this really the right option?"
Furiae did ponder that thought for a moment... Seere... Inuart...

"No... they wouldn't want to see someone like me... I had many feeling of taboo for... someone... my brother... they have every right to hate me for it..."

Those brief images flashed in her mind. Manah's enjoyment of revealing Furiae's sins to the one person she loved the most. Caim's apparent disgust for Furiae's sins. The same would apply to her friends...

Who would want to be friends for someone who wished feelings of taboo to someone that was wishing to sensually love her own brother?

@The Tactician

ƤяσƖσgυє: Ɠσσɗ Ɠυуѕ Ɯєαя ƁƖαcк

Anyone wanting to reply to this post, please watch the short video. It's only four minutes long. c: Thank you, and I hope I do well in playing as her!

It all seemed as if that moment was a dream as a high pitched sound vibrated against her tympanic membrane. How exactly did she end up being here? What was all the commotion, and who were all these weird-looking freaks... It didn't matter how many questions Serenity had, all she cared about was her little sister, the one who she calls "Sweet pea." This sudden realization that she had been separated from that child caused her to become upset, cursing softly in a raspy voice. It was then that a vibration was felt within her pockets in which the female had discovered a phone. The message it contained when she first opened it said, "Five minutes." What the hell was she supposed to do in five minutes?!

fDxbgPP.png

"What a pain," The sound had gone away, making it easier for her to think. "I just need to return home..."

Serenity's stomach began to grumble which made her decide to explore the cafeteria. She noticed several others where talking; however, the sudden change of atmosphere caused her to feel incredibly uncomfortable. All she wanted now was to find something to eat, something that obviously wasn't poisoned.
@Krieg
@Anyone at the cafeteria
@A stalker?
Aldrick was to busy following the woman that looked like his mother, so occupied that is until he noticed a strange woman with, blue hair? He shrugged to himself, he never got those types. He stopped following the woman with white hair and walked over to this stranger

"Hey there,you as confused as I am." He asked, trying to be friendly

Thorn Harvestar

Seeing another person join their conversation, Sora had that goofy grin of his again. He really enjoyed this type of company, so much that he didn't seem to notice that Jungo had briefly began to speak with someone that was quite in the gloomy side of things.

"Heya! The name's Sora, and you? It's always great to meet this many new people, so don't be shy, 'kay?" Sora greets her with a friendly tone.

@york @The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @others​

"Depending on your scale, a four at the least, seven at the most."

Robin then turned to Jungo. "I tried standing up on a chair with unknown goo. I slipped." He then rubbed his hand against his head. It wasn't his blood. He hadn't hit himself that hard. "Baymax, cancel my operation, please." Robin sat down again.

"Yeah, I probably wouldn't."

@TheBombMan @The Tactician

@Nate Dawg

@Wedge Antilles

@Anyoneelse

Baymax continued to follow him.

"I cannot deactivate until you say, 'I am satisfied with my care.'"

@The Silver Paladin

"Uhh... Hi there!"

*yea that's all i got to say xD*

@york
@kreig @ anyone

Scott Steiner woke up with he group, and he wasn't happy with his patent chain mail helmet, he would would jump up, and shut oat Richard with vigor!

"Who the fuck you think you are! You fuckin' kidnapped me, and now you're bossin' Big poppa pump, the genetic freak himself, Scott Steiner, around like a punk bitch?! I'm a former all-'merica armature wrestler! I got my 'gree from a highly learned university! Listen here, Ricardo, when I find you, i'm gonna kick ya FAT ASS. Ya gonna have boot up ya FAT ASS 'cuz it's such a FAT ASS! I'm gonna make ya bleed!"

Look at the group, he would point to the freezers. Ina rather calm voice Steiner would address the greoup

"Who's up for lookin' some protein in there with me? We're going to need food, right?"
Seeing another person join their conversation, Sora had that goofy grin of his again. He really enjoyed this type of company, so much that he didn't seem to notice that Jungo had briefly began to speak with someone that was quite in the gloomy side of things.

"Heya! The name's Sora, and you? It's always great to meet this many new people, so don't be shy, 'kay?" Sora greets her with a friendly tone.

@york @The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @others​

Thorn Harvestar
@The Tactician @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Anyone else

That smile remained on Thorn's face for now as she turned to look over at the person who had greeted her, about to say something, but, just then, some big, musclebound man popped up, starting to yell and swear even louder than a drunken sailor. The way he spoke, dressed, and yelled like that confused Thorn... Sure, she'd seen some cocky people about, but, nothing like him. A little weirded out, she turned back to the others, smiling again, waving at both the two who had greeted her, noticing that one was clad in some strange blue armor while the other was wielding an interesting looking "key blade" of some sort. She laughed a little when Sora introduced himself, suggesting that she shouldn't be so shy "I'm Thorn... Thorn Harvestar." she said, tilting her head to the side a little... This bit of friendly conversation seemed to distract her from the strange place they were in, even if it was for the time being.​

"So many questions, so little time~!" the chirpy Englishman spoke sonorously through the intercoms, a static popping filling the air. Those conversing with the artificial intelligence would be greeted with a brilliant shimmer of cyan light. Normally, it would not be so blinding to mere mortal eyes, but the erratic nature of the lightning within the cafeteria weaken it's capabilities. Soon, after the metaphorical dust settled, the figure known as Richard stood, cracking his neck a little. Holding an almost angelic glow to him, the more technological suave would soon come to realize it was just but a hologram.

09648d11ef649c887b901ac24180d277.jpg

"Ah, is that much better now? In thy flesh, as the biotics say?" Richard remarked, growing a bit out of the topic as he twirled childishly about. "I absolutely adore holographic modeling, almost as a lovely game of Solitaire. Speaking of which, do you know I have 20,445,668,142 games of Solitaire completed? I programmed a few achievements as well, though, it is hard to have the surprise of the secret ones when you are making them, ah~" the intelligence rambled a bit adorably, which seemed oddly unfitting for the environment.

"Oh yes, right, strangers in my facility!" the sodding imbecile openly proclaimed, "Well, one at a time, especially to the lovely Miss Aigis, let me just to start with the basics, shall we lads and lassies?" Richard remarked, the young coated man stated, boldly strolling before the closed double doors behind him. Adjusting his bandages and hoodie, the hologram began to politely stroll forwards gracefully, clasping his gloved hands together. To those not around Richard, it mattered not, for his voice carried throughout the cafeteria through the intercoms.

"Welcome to Gilgamesh, the proud flagship base of operations for the trust known merely as the Conglomeration. Responsible for many advancements in human society such as medical practices and cosmic expansion, Gilgamesh, or otherwise known as Site Gamma, is responsible like other sites for the containment and study of abnormalities within our reality. Of course, I would be enthralled to show you around the facility, alas..." the tour guide remarked, pointing a hand behind him as faintly the sounds of gunfire escalated and continued. "The state of matters aren't exactly pleasant at the moment."

Suddenly stopping in his gentle stroll, the artificial intelligence clasped his feet together. "I think the better question is why exactly you are here. Gilgamesh is located at a disclosed island miles away from Hawaii and is a relatively self-sustaining community. Visitors are rare, but what is even more rare is visitors that decide to appear in the cafeteria out of all bloody things. At least keep the milk, hmm, I do enjoy the taste of milk...simulated milk." Richard proclaimed, awaiting the responses from the outsiders, unaware of their own ignorance.

@Josh M @Mirage @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies @Revya @TheBombMan @Gohan

~~~

Those of the more adventurous blood would find little roaming about in the cafeteria, although the chaos that occurred within the room was evident. As mentioned before, tables were flipped, pools of crimson were splattered about, yet oddly not a single corpse laid within the dining hall. Had someone moved the bodies, and also, how long where you truly unconscious within Gilgamesh? As the questions rattled, a small figure darted about within the darkness, heavy gasps of breath carrying it along. Leaping onto a table, the hunched, petite creature swiftly turned to face the newcomers,

184807_orig.png

It snarled and snapped, the hunched, freakish humanoid hissing and snarling about venomously. Pouncing from the table onto the marble flooring below, claws made of bone scratched against the ground, the creature erratically twitching and drooling. Slightly arising to a somewhat bipedal position, the abomination stood, his inhumane scarlet eyes beaming defensively at those around it. "Yag....YAAAGHHHH!" it cried out, revealing a pair of sharpen incisors, clearly a creature born of nightmares and only one of many examples of the hellish beings that dwelt in Gilgamesh.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone exploring.

Revya
Welp. She wasn't in the mood. This place was weird. Leaving the suicidal girl alone with a shrug of dismissal, the redhead walked away. There was a monster romping about, but, well, she didn't have anything to do with that unless it had something to do with her. She just sat down at one of the tables and watched the show.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Krieg

"So many questions, so little time~!" the chirpy Englishman spoke sonorously through the intercoms, a static popping filling the air. Those conversing with the artificial intelligence would be greeted with a brilliant shimmer of cyan light. Normally, it would not be so blinding to mere mortal eyes, but the erratic nature of the lightning within the cafeteria weaken it's capabilities. Soon, after the metaphorical dust settled, the figure known as Richard stood, cracking his neck a little. Holding an almost angelic glow to him, the more technological suave would soon come to realize it was just but a hologram.

09648d11ef649c887b901ac24180d277.jpg

"Ah, is that much better now? In thy flesh, as the biotics say?" Richard remarked, growing a bit out of the topic as he twirled childishly about. "I absolutely adore holographic modeling, almost as a lovely game of Solitaire. Speaking of which, do you know I have 20,445,668,142 games of Solitaire completed? I programmed a few achievements as well, though, it is hard to have the surprise of the secret ones when you are making them, ah~" the intelligence rambled a bit adorably, which seemed oddly unfitting for the environment.

"Oh yes, right, strangers in my facility!" the sodding imbecile openly proclaimed, "Well, one at a time, especially to the lovely Miss Aigis, let me just to start with the basics, shall we lads and lassies?" Richard remarked, the young coated man stated, boldly strolling before the closed double doors behind him. Adjusting his bandages and hoodie, the hologram began to politely stroll forwards gracefully, clasping his gloved hands together. To those not around Richard, it mattered not, for his voice carried throughout the cafeteria through the intercoms.

"Welcome to Gilgamesh, the proud flagship base of operations for the trust known merely as the Conglomeration. Responsible for many advancements in human society such as medical practices and cosmic expansion, Gilgamesh, or otherwise known as Site Gamma, is responsible like other sites for the containment and study of abnormalities within our reality. Of course, I would be enthralled to show you around the facility, alas..." the tour guide remarked, pointing a hand behind him as faintly the sounds of gunfire escalated and continued. "The state of matters aren't exactly pleasant at the moment."

Suddenly stopping in his gentle stroll, the artificial intelligence clasped his feet together. "I think the better question is why exactly you are here. Gilgamesh is located at a disclosed island miles away from Hawaii and is a relatively self-sustaining community. Visitors are rare, but what is even more rare is visitors that decide to appear in the cafeteria out of all bloody things. At least keep the milk, hmm, I do enjoy the taste of milk...simulated milk." Richard proclaimed, awaiting the responses from the outsiders, unaware of their own ignorance.

@Josh M @Mirage @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies @Revya @TheBombMan @Gohan

Well maybe it was best if they left the wall alone now.

"Sorry, but I'm good. No milk... or whatever milk." Megaman says.

@Josh M @Mirage @Mighty Roman @The Tactician @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies @Revya @Krieg@Gohan​

Status
Not open for further replies.