Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment, Jungo tuned out the spikey-haired teen as he eyed the walls. He scanned the metal for any breaks or weaknesses. No exit, make one myself. Without another thought, he chargno a Power Hit, his fist glowing for a moments, before throwing a heavy punch towards the wall. A sharp clang rang out as his fist impacted and bounced back, a small pain aching in it. Jungo kept a wince back as he turned to the new boy.

"No, I doubt you can help. The wall is too strong," he plainly stated. It seemed his thought process was fairly simple compared to others. However, his eyes remained sharp. He was going to escape, one way or another.

@TheBombMan
After watching Jungo try to break the wall down to no avail, Sora was aware on what he was trying to do here. Of course it would be certain that someone would try to escape a creepy place like this, it reminded him of that castle that was occupied by the original Organization XIII.

"I still want to try to help, so let me at it," Sora simply doesn't really take no for an answer when it comes to things like this. It wasn't really like him to not help anybody until he at least tried.

tumblr_inline_nk3jm4qLR21t9n2vk.gif

With that clear thought in his head, the spiky-haired teen summoned his trusty keyblade, the Kingdom Key. If there was any hidden passages or locks even, his keyblade should be able to open it. However, since he was so worked up just to help this guy out, he didn't notice the strange difference in his own weapon...

"Fire!" he exclaimed as he aimed his keyblade at the wall that Jungo had tried to break down earlier, sending a fireball at it. As expected, nothing really occurred from this, and this was where he finally started to notice the weird difference about his keyblade.

"Huh?... that's weird, last time I checked, my spells would be stronger than that. ...even the keyblade itself feels... different," Sora acknowledged the weird changes, but hopefully that wouldn't be permanent. Maybe it was a side-effect from accidentally Diving into this unknown (and possibly sleeping) world.

"Yeah, you're right on it being a strong wall," the keyblade wielder nervously laughed, seeing the other's point on it being useless to try again,"Anyways, my name's Sora! And yours?"

@The Tactician @TheBombMan

Revya
"Ah, I guess that makes sense. 'Sup guys. I'm the Devourlord." No more explanation necessary, right? Well actually... "Well none of you look like anyone I've ever killed, so I guess you wouldn't know me by that title? Well, ya can call me Revya then." Yeah! There. Introduction.

@The Silver Paladin

As Baymax heard another's distress, he turned to the other.

"I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?"

@Silver paladin

Robin lay on the ground. "I slipped and fell, and hit my head. Robin rubbed his eyes. "I think I'm ok. I've had stab wounds, so this doesn't really hurt." Robin put his arm up on the edge of a table, where he put his hands in his own blood. "I may need a slight patch up, though."

After watching Jungo try to break the wall down to no avail, Sora was aware on what he was trying to do here. Of course it would be certain that someone would try to escape a creepy place like this, it reminded him of that castle that was occupied by the original Organization XIII.

"I still want to try to help, so let me at it," Sora simply doesn't really take no for an answer when it comes to things like this. It wasn't really like him to not help anybody until he at least tried.

With that clear thought in his head, the spiky-haired teen summoned his trusty keyblade, the Kingdom Key. If there was any hidden passages or locks even, his keyblade should be able to open it. However, since he was so worked up just to help this guy out, he didn't notice the strange difference in his own weapon...

"Fire!" he exclaimed as he aimed his keyblade at the wall that Jungo had tried to break down earlier, sending a fireball at it. As expected, nothing really occurred from this, and this was where he finally started to notice the weird difference about his keyblade.

"Huh?... that's weird, last time I checked, my spells would be stronger than that. ...even the keyblade itself feels... different," Sora acknowledged the weird changes, but hopefully that wouldn't be permanent. Maybe it was a side-effect from accidentally Diving into this unknown (and possibly sleeping) world.

"Yeah, you're right on it being a strong wall," the keyblade wielder nervously laughed, seeing the other's point on it being useless to try again,"Anyways, my name's Sora! And yours?"

Megaman also watched as Sora, also a stranger to him, summons a giant key and tries to take down the wall as well. No avail as well huh?

"Hey, uhh..... KeyMan. My name is Megaman. Got any idea what's going on?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Robin turned to everyone. "Seriously. We should introduce ourselves. If we're to be trapped here, might as well learn each other's names!" Robin stood on his table. "I am Robin. I am a Tactician." He slipped, and hit his head on the table, which caused a loud "BANG!" Robin lay on the ground. "I regret that decision!"

Jungo may not have been the brightest person, but he understood the word tactician. Leader, one who makes tactics. Like Hiro. His mind instantly built up a memory of his friend from the demon invasion. A charismatic leader, Hiro had united them in restoring the world to its original state. Without a moment's hesitation, Jungo came closer to the man known as Robin in hopes of finding a leader.

He was sorely disappointed as the man proved a klutz. He gave a small grunt as he helped the man up, " Jungo."

@The Silver Paladin

Robin lay on the ground. "I slipped and fell, and hit my head. Robin rubbed his eyes. "I think I'm ok. I've had stab wounds, so this doesn't really hurt." Robin put his arm up on the edge of a table, where he put his hands in his own blood. "I may need a slight patch up, though."

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

@The Silver Paladin

Aldrick rolled his eyes when Robin complained about needing a patch up.

"Damn bro, you wouldn't last a minute in The Shadowside." Aldrick snickered

"Jungo," Unlike with Robin, a small smile was evident as he answered Soda's question. He seemed alright compared to the tactician. Self-assured, strong... "Friends?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Depending on your scale, a four at the least, seven at the most."

Robin then turned to Jungo. "I tried standing up on a chair with unknown goo. I slipped." He then rubbed his hand against his head. It wasn't his blood. He hadn't hit himself that hard. "Baymax, cancel my operation, please." Robin sat down again.

"Yeah, I probably wouldn't."

@TheBombMan @The Tactician

@Nate Dawg

@Wedge Antilles

@Anyoneelse

Prologue: GoldenEye

The good doctor's eyes snapped open. He stood up, his armour making a clanking noise as he got his bearings. "Bloody hell... Where am I?"
He grabbed the phone next to him, the fingers of his gauntlet struggling to press the buttons. His phone was a Nokia-the only kind of phone that he couldn't crush in his hand. "Ah. A cafeteria. I am...."
He felt dizzy. But then he remembered. "I am Midas! The Cosmic Man....I was looking for something... now who dare abducts me?"
His ship was no where to be seen. He looked at the bizarre assortment of people.
"Bloody Hell...I must be hammered. Wait! I was looking for the eye! The Orb!"
He had remembered sitting in his living room, with Oubliette, and The Orb. The Orb was promising him something. Something very valuable. An Eye full of secrets. He's been offered a place at a table... of the great, the good, the geniuses.... The Coalition? Exterminatrix had met them, she was working for them, and then... But Midas was not one to forget. He would not die. He had a glorious new Empire to build! An Empire that would last an Eternity! He looked at his fellow prisoners:
Tell me who you are!
"I demand to know why I was brought here! I demand to know who you all are! I am Midas, and I declare these... maniacs-Obsolete!"
midasdrmb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mari
Ace, groaning as he gets up, checks himself over. "Cards, good, but theres a strange feeling...." He tries to cast some of his spells, Wall and Protera for example, but they fail. "A Crystal jammer that affects Agito Cadets?" He puts his 2 fingers to his ear again. "Kurasame.... Class-0, Naghi....... Anyone read me?!? This is Cadet Ace......." He sighs when he notices his Crystal Oriented Messaging Medium, or COMM is Malfunctioning. Sighing, he replaces it with the one given him and stores the old one away for safe keeping. "Hello?! Richard, Was it? Where are we? Gilgamesh? it doesn't look like anywhere in Rubrum, Concordia or Millites, Is this Lorica?" he keeps his hand to his ear, waiting for the AI to respond, Noticing Robin a little ways off, and makes a point to talm to him shortly. "This doesn't appear to be any of the 3 Crystal states I have been to, only leaving Lorica, but they were wiped out with an Ultima bomb...." Ace starts rubbing his chin, thinking, holding a few cards in his other hand.

@Krieg @❖Silver Paladin❖

Revya

Revya just walked up to the distraught woman, looking at Furiae casually as if she was some mildly interesting thing at the Zoo. "Suuuuup. Ya know, if you wanna die, I can do that for you. Gimme that thing." Revya held her hand out for the dagger, her eyes and attitude completely unreadable. "Still, makes me wonder. I did things all kinds of fucked up, and people ended up hating me instead of wanting to kill themselves. Don't ya wanna kill someone instead of killing yourself?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Aldrick rolled his eyes once more and got up from the table, it was getting to crowded for his liking. He decided to move around the room and scope out who else was there.

What did catch his attention was a woman who looked quite like his mother, even though he was sure she wasn't. He followed her from a distance and watched her.

@Klutzy Ninja

"Jungo," Unlike with Robin, a small smile was evident as he answered Soda's question. He seemed alright compared to the tactician. Self-assured, strong... "Friends?"

@Gummi Bunnies
That one word was enough to bring a light to his eyes. Oh boy...

"Friends. You can count on me with that, Jungo," Sora grinned happily. Sure, he's only met everybody here a few minutes ago, but he was already comfortable enough to make someone a friend of his already.
Megaman also watched as Sora, also a stranger to him, summons a giant key and tries to take down the wall as well. No avail as well huh?

"Hey, uhh..... KeyMan. My name is Megaman. Got any idea what's going on?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
"Cool name Megaman. That sounds like a superhero name actually. Well, my name's Sora, and... I don't really know what's the deal with this place. I don't exactly... remember if this was the world I dove into. This definitely doesn't look like Traverse Town, that's for sure," Sora gave a friendly nod to the other that happened to walk up to him.
"Depending on your scale, a four at the least, seven at the most."

Robin then turned to Jungo. "I tried standing up on a chair with unknown goo. I slipped." He then rubbed his hand against his head. It wasn't his blood. He hadn't hit himself that hard. "Baymax, cancel my operation, please." Robin sat down again.

"Yeah, I probably wouldn't."

@TheBombMan @The Tactician

@Nate Dawg

@Wedge Antilles

@Anyoneelse
"Uhh... you're sure that you aren't hurt?" Sora rose a curious eyebrow at Robin. Surely he didn't get the message that he wasn't that hurt, but he always had that sense of concern for those that he just met.

@TheBombMan @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @others​

Revya

Revya just walked up to the distraught woman, looking at Furiae casually as if she was some mildly interesting thing at the Zoo. "Suuuuup. Ya know, if you wanna die, I can do that for you. Gimme that thing." Revya held her hand out for the dagger, her eyes and attitude completely unreadable. "Still, makes me wonder. I did things all kinds of fucked up, and people ended up hating me instead of wanting to kill themselves. Don't ya wanna kill someone instead of killing yourself?"

@Gummi Bunnies
The former princess's eyes snapped out of that suicidal trance, staring with great unease as she saw that another person she had no knowledge of wanted to do the deed of ending her life. One part of her said that this was her chance to finally die. Another part of her said that this wasn't trustworthy and it was more suitable for her to take her own life instead.

"... why must I trust your words?"

Furiae stood up from the seat that she was resting on, not exactly aiming the dagger for her chest but now holding it close in her arms, she didn't want her only ticket to dying being used by another. Yet, she hated the cruel world, and because of that, the young woman was exactly disturbed by Revya's words. Especially speaking of taking another's life instead.

"T-T... That would be a sin. I... I'm not sure why... but I feel that we are being... watched. The entities from above, the Watchers... they will condemn me if I do such a sin..." Furiae stammered, clutching the dagger tightly in her gentle hands.

@Revya

Ace, groaning as he gets up, checks himself over. "Cards, good, but theres a strange feeling...." He tries to cast some of his spells, Wall and Protera for example, but they fail. "A Crystal jammer that affects Agito Cadets?" He puts his 2 fingers to his ear again. "Kurasame.... Class-0, Naghi....... Anyone read me?!? This is Cadet Ace......." He sighs when he notices his Crystal Oriented Messaging Medium, or COMM is Malfunctioning. Sighing, he replaces it with the one given him and stores the old one away for safe keeping. "Hello?! Richard, Was it? Where are we? Gilgamesh? it doesn't look like anywhere in Rubrum, Concordia or Millites, Is this Lorica?" he keeps his hand to his ear, waiting for the AI to respond, Noticing Robin a little ways off, and makes a point to talm to him shortly. "This doesn't appear to be any of the 3 Crystal states I have been to, only leaving Lorica, but they were wiped out with an Ultima bomb...." Ace starts rubbing his chin, thinking, holding a few cards in his other hand.

@Krieg @❖Silver Paladin❖

Robin looked at Ace and shrugged. "I have no idea what's happened either, or what you're talking about." Robin brushed off his robe with one hand, and continued holding his head. "I'm just as confused as everyone else here." Robin sat back down.

That one word was enough to bring a light to his eyes. Oh boy...

"Friends. You can count on me with that, Jungo," Sora grinned happily. Sure, he's only met everybody here a few minutes ago, but he was already comfortable enough to make someone a friend of his already.

"Cool name Megaman. That sounds like a superhero name actually. Well, my name's Sora, and... I don't really know what's the deal with this place. I don't exactly... remember if this was the world I dove into. This definitely doesn't look like Traverse Town, that's for sure," Sora gave a friendly nod to the other that happened to walk up to him.

"Uhh... you're sure that you aren't hurt?" Sora rose a curious eyebrow at Robin. Surely he didn't get the message that he wasn't that hurt, but he always had that sense of concern for those that he just met.

He turned to Sora. "I swear. I'm fine. I'm perfectly ok." Robin rubbed his head a bit more. "I didn't catch your name."

Megaman kinda blushed at that.

"Well... I'm kinda am a hero." Megaman replied. "And Sora's also a cool name too!"

Looking in his own memory bank... he noticed 6 Chips. Six? Megaman thought. That was too little, and plus he can only each one once...

"So... What's with that key? is it some kind of program?" Megaman asked Sora.

@Gummi Bunnies

Ace nods, and offers Robin his hand. "My name might seem strange to you, but I am Ace, Head of Rubrum's Elite Class-0 Agito Cadets. in essence, were like a spy group, or a group that performs top secret missions." he smiles weakly, worried a bit about what may happen 5 minutes later.

@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.