Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that she wasn't being called, Zero decided to stick around and watch. She wanted to see on how this tournament worked...and who to keep an eye on. These people weren't exactly "average" compared to the chickenshit soldiers she slaughtered on a regular day basis.

"Tough talk from a human. Wanna put that to the test when the tournament comes? Good dogs have better bites than barks, after all," Zero shot back, crossing his arms.

"Always the peacemaker, huh? Jeez, what would Dr. Cain think?" X would ask upon approaching the scene with Zero, Naoki, and Coco, "Trouble is the last thing we need. Right now, we need to stay calm and stick close together. I have a bad feeling about this place..."

@The Pimp Tactician @Krieg

"Sure, I've been itching for a good fight. You might just be a great grind," Naoki laughed as he stared the robot down.

"Ah, it's done?" It seems the whole passing and life flashing before her eyes (as if she could remember even 1​/1000​th of it,) was taken as a grain of salt. Like everything else. "Forest? Strangers? Weapons? Hmmm, am I in sort of Snuff situation?" She sniffed and made a scared face. "I dun wanna dieeee~~~!" But then something got her attention. All the leaves. The scared face turned into a blank one. "No no no, I don't that's the case." She tilted her head. "Well, I'm going to sit on this one. ... Ahaha! I guess I already am!" Her bum was still firmly planted on the forest floor. She stood up, probably one of the shortest people here. "Ah speaking of... The people themselves. ... Nope. Not gonna think about it. I've got things to do. Important things!"
And with that, Zessoku hoarded a bunch of leaves together, climbed a tree, and proceeded to perform an elbow drop on the foilage. Take that, you leaves!​

@People who like strange... things

The Bounty Hunter stopped laughing after a while, glancing over the groups around him seeming to already be divided into factions. All of them looked very strange to him, and the noble warrior thought they were all going to propose a comedy play to key-boy, over there. He seemed to be the host of this forest get-together. He now started to think if he was in another region with different cultures, which would explain the ridiculous looking armor, clothes, and weapons. One caught his eye in particular. A group that seemed to be made up of men and women alike with household appliances as weapons....A handbag, a book and a dagger that looked like it could be hung up over the Bounty Hunter's mantle at his home. He glanced upon them for a few seconds, one of his hands twiddling with the rope of his hookslice.

He sighed as he saw another individual of the group, full metal blue armor which would not hide him at all with no apparent weapon on him. As he did not consider the cannon arm a weapon, he more saw it that the boy was wounded or was assaulted by maggots in the past, something like that. The helmet was ridiculous looking to him, as Bounty Hunter goes by the motto that the last thing you want the enemy to see it any sense of regret on your face, thus you should hide your entire face in combat thus the helmet he had. Which the blue armored boy covered himself head-to-toe EXCEPT the face. Truly he is in amateur in dueling, as after a while the enemy will gain confidence if they sense a look of uncertainty on your face. Which then caused Bounty Hunter to question why he wore his helmet all the time anymore, as his emotion just gradually changed to a black dreadful stare, all the time. He can't remember the last time he smiled!

Then again, the handbag girl only had a bonnet. A cocky choice indeed, but maybe the purse contained some kind of ranged weaponry? Bounty Hunter looked from afar and shaped both of hands to look like a picture frame over the purse, measuring it. He looked through the square with one eye for more precise measurements, then putting one hand to stroke the part of his helmet where his chin would be, and the other hand on his hip "A folded crossbow, perhaps..." He thought to himself aloud. The group then started to move. The hitman not wanting to miss an opportunity to study his possible enemy, he quickly followed in hot pursuit, pulling out his axe if any smart-ass had the idea of ambushing him in his studies. He rolled stealthily from tree to tree, bush to bush without a sound, stroking the axe blade every few roles to appease the stress of sneaking around. His eyes squinted as he occasionally looked up from the bush/tree to follow where they were going.

@Krieg @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @DapperDogman

The Doctor walked up to Rose, staring into her eyes and giving her a warm smile as he took her hands into his. "Know her? Oh, yes." He answered Yvaine, his attention on the woman he loved.

@Everyone on stage cause to lazy to type

The boy looked to the group of the stone stage, with one loud slam of his keyblade to the stone a sharp sound shot through the groups ears.

"Everyone's besides the matches fighters, LEAVE NOW!"

@Everyone on stage

"...alright, count me in," Zero had a smile appear on her face as she went to sign up. It was always like her to be involved in matters that resulted with bloodbaths... if that would be the case here. Or at least she could test out if her magic with blood still works with this potion in effect.

"Then you're in for an entertaining tournament... meh, not going to even ask for your name," the Intoner said with an amused tone, twirling her dragonbone sword with her fingers, not caring if she could accidentally hit herself or the people around her.

Though, for a moment, she paused as she heard someone say the name 'Rose,' which she assumed to belong to the blonde next to her. She shook her head, she buried her original name in bodies and blood of those she's killed in the past. She was Zero now, the one that had nothing left, or the one that was born from nothing.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Savvy Savant @Emperor of Gallifrey @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman
The boy left the stage, and down to the sign up sheets, he examined the names and determined who would match up with who. After a long 10 minutes, he looked over and shouted at the top of his lungs,

"MATCH ONE!" he started,

"ROBIN VS BAD WOLF!" he shouted before stepping up onto the stage, then standing in the middle.

"ROBIN AND BAD WOLF PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!" he shouted one final time.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Pimp Tactician

"Oh, watch it!" Bad Wolf playfully gasped, pretending to pout by puffing out her cheeks. "You could poke an eye out with that thing," she teased Zero glancing to the dragonbone sword she held. Before she could say much more, however, she realized that she had been called to take part in tournament. "My, that was quick. You boys certainly don't waste any time, do you?" she said, shooting the blond boy a wink over her shoulder. She skipped forward and leaped onto the stage, shooting a glance at The Doctor as he took her hands.

"Is it... really you?" she questioned, the calmer side of her Rose Tyler personality coming out in front of her Doctor she greatly cared for. Of course, she knew it was him, but needed an excuse to say something to him. She didn't want to step forward for her tournament battle without doing what she wanted--seeing The Doctor--first. She ignored the boy yelling at the others.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician

The Doctor's eyes widened when he heard the name of 'Bad Wolf'. He stared at rose, his mouth hanging open. "Please don't tell me you signed up for it." Bad Wolf or not, it was still Rose Tyler. And he was not going to lose her again.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
//I'll be going to bed soon too, so they can just do their tournament match tomorrow. :)

The calmer side of her personality quickly vanished when The Doctor asked her if she had signed up for the tournament or not. She rocked back on her heels a few times and curled her lips in a smirk. "But of course, my Doctor. I'll show them how bad this wolf really is," she teased before flashing the man a pair of cute puppy eyes. "What's the matter? Worried?"

He nodded simply at her greeting, eyes on the weapon. He couldn't tell exactly what in Gwyn's name it was supposed to be. But when she said it was custom made, he grew more interested. As she winked and informed him of her limit, he chuckled under his helm. This one seemed interesting. [BCOLOR=#000080]"My apologies. But I quite have my own style,"[/BCOLOR] he said, holding his massive greatsword. Hem oved it down, holding it horizontally, one hando n the hilt, another on the blade. The whole thing must've been 7-8 feet long, and it's edge was clearly razor sharp. [BCOLOR=#000080]"I custom-made mine as well, you could say."[/BCOLOR] he said, mirth in his voice. [BCOLOR=#000080]"But I should remember my courtesies. I am Knight Artorias,"[/BCOLOR] the knight said, with a bow. [BCOLOR=#000080]"And you are?"[/BCOLOR]

"Margaret Moonlight." She would curtsy, but that shit's for polite women. "Is that weapon a simple sword? What all is it made out of?" The female questioned him, obviously interested in his method. The blade did look razor sharp and if Margaret was tall enough, she would like to caress the blade in order to test its sharpness. Hearing that several strangers signed up for the tournament, it was best for them to step off and give the participants enough space. Watching them fight would be best in her favor just in case they may be a threat.

@SirDerpingtonIV

~Posse~
Coco couldn't help by blindly look at Naoki, her aviators shimmering radiantly at the passing glare of sunlight peering weakly through the withering and paling autumn trees. For a few seconds, the spunky gunslinger stood, a daft expression written on her face as she quietly nodded to herself. Eeyup, someone was a bit too excited too know about her purse. Which, to be brutally frank, is probably a first for most individuals stuck in this demented Eden. "Maybe another day, hmm?" the fiery brunette jokingly remarked, adjusting the strap of her purse which laid upon the shoulder of her auburn turtleneck-sweater. Patting Naoki on the shoulder a bit, the captain stared down Zero a bit, still tenderly grasping her clipped nail as if it was her own infant in agony.

"Tell me, Maverick Zero? Do you see a saloon in the vicinity of this area?" Coco coyly spoke, briefly glancing at the unknown female leaping down onto the group, ensuring she was no threat before compellingly smiling at her. She was a bit wary of individuals whom eerily skulked in the natural skyscrapers above, after all, the fashionista upheld a very militaristic attitude to matters at times. Focusing back at the true matter at hand, her precious nail, Coco hastily tore off her aviators, practically proclaiming to the heavens. Why, her voice, so powerful and all-inspiring would usher in an feeling of uppermost euphoria for generations to come...

"I certainly don't! And if all else fails, I shall go hell and high-water for it's rightful redemption!"

An invisible, omnipresence crowd of aspiring fashonistas could probably be heard chanting, whistling, clapping, crying, and screaming in utter joy at the legendary Coco's awe-inspiring words. Posing a bit for the extra dramatic effect, this sadly all vanished swiftly when Naoki and this Zero started to butt heads. Another one of this strange, armored robotics akin to the ones she was familiar with in Vale but clearly much more advanced approached. A bit unsettled at the spite and bitterness brewing, Coco shot an almost worrying glance at the Asian freerunner whom had been spying upon the overall group. It was an awkward gaze, even masked by the glasses, it was evident Coco was not keen on being a mediator for this scenario.

"Well then, when you fine gents are done playing, I'll be off with our new friend to go further down this road." Coco remarked almost hastily, unaware of the presence of a certain hunter that has dwelt and ventured into the deepest and darkest of dungeons and catacombs. Much to his surprise, Coco briefly paused, throwing the strap of her purse off her shoulder and holding the strap adorned with bullets (which also served the dual purpose of feeding into the minigun) as if she were holding some sort of "reverse flail". To further back this evidence, she did a few gentle swings with it to her side, the wispy sound of it unnaturally heavy for how tiny it appeared.

Speaking of which, how long did this dirt road go for?

@Ouchies @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Idunthinkdapperisinourgroupijustgaveuptaggin'peeps

Last edited:
~Posse~
Coco couldn't help by blindly look at Naoki, her aviators shimmering radiantly at the passing glare of sunlight peering weakly through the withering and paling autumn trees. For a few seconds, the spunky gunslinger stood, a daft expression written on her face as she quietly nodded to herself. Eeyup, someone was a bit too excited too know about her purse. Which, to be brutally frank, is probably a first for most individuals stuck in this demented Eden. "Maybe another day, hmm?" the fiery brunette jokingly remarked, adjusting the strap of her purse which laid upon the shoulder of her auburn turtleneck-sweater. Patting Naoki on the shoulder a bit, the captain stared down Zero a bit, still tenderly grasping her clipped nail as if it was her own infant in agony.

"Tell me, Maverick Zero? Do you see a saloon in the vicinity of this area?" Coco coyly spoke, briefly glancing at the unknown female leaping down onto the group, ensuring she was no threat before compellingly smiling at her. She was a bit wary of individuals whom eerily skulked in the natural skyscrapers above, after all, the fashionista upheld a very militaristic attitude to matters at times. Focusing back at the true matter at hand, her precious nail, Coco hastily tore off her aviators, practically proclaiming to the heavens. Why, her voice, so powerful and all-inspiring would usher in an feeling of uppermost euphoria for generations to come...

"I certainly don't! And if all else fails, I shall go hell and high-water for it's rightful redemption!"

An invisible, omnipresence crowd of aspiring fashonistas could probably be heard chanting, whistling, clapping, crying, and screaming in utter joy at the legendary Coco's awe-inspiring words. Posing a bit for the extra dramatic effect, this sadly all vanished swiftly when Naoki and this Zero started to butt heads. Another one of this strange, armored robotics akin to the ones she was familiar with in Vale but clearly much more advanced approached. A bit unsettled at the spite and bitterness brewing, Coco shot an almost worrying glance at the Asian freerunner whom had been spying upon the overall group. It was an awkward gaze, even masked by the glasses, it was evident Coco was not keen on being a mediator for this scenario.

"Well then, when you fine gents are done playing, I'll be off with our new friend to go further down this road." Coco remarked almost hastily, unaware of the presence of a certain hunter that has dwelt and ventured into the deepest and darkest of dungeons and catacombs. Much to his surprise, Coco briefly paused, throwing the strap of her purse off her shoulder and holding the strap adorned with bullets (which also served the dual purpose of feeding into the minigun) as if she were holding some sort of "reverse flail". To further back this evidence, she did a few gentle swings with it to her side, the wispy sound of it unnaturally heavy for how tiny it appeared.

@Ouchies @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Idunthinkdapperisinourgroupijustgaveuptaggin'peeps
The road seemed to go on forever, and ever and ever, until finally something came into view. As the group neared the figure it seemed to be a large pack of 7 creatures, who all were exactly the same, appearances and all. The large group would have a low chance of death due to there numbers and weapons if the decided to attack the pack. One of the creatures sniffed the air, as if the scent of the group has hit its none existing noise.

doulos.jpg

@The Pimp Tactician
@Krieg
@Verite
@Ouchies

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"Margaret Moonlight." She would curtsy, but that shit's for polite women. "Is that weapon a simple sword? What all is it made out of?" The female questioned him, obviously interested in his method. The blade did look razor sharp and if Margaret was tall enough, she would like to caress the blade in order to test its sharpness. Hearing that several strangers signed up for the tournament, it was best for them to step off and give the participants enough space. Watching them fight would be best in her favor just in case they may be a threat.

@SirDerpingtonIV
[BCOLOR=#000080]"Titanite,"[/BCOLOR] he answered simply. [BCOLOR=#000080]"It is my Greatsword. It isn't that unique of a weapon though. It is just a big sword,"[/BCOLOR] he shrugged. [BCOLOR=#000080]"And what about your weapon? Does it do anything special?"[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Krieg
The Bounty hunter poked his head up for a moment, spinning his hookslice around before his eyes widened as the figure with bonnet's handbag suddenly transformed into!..Well, he didn't know. He gasped softly and ducked down, thinking to himself as peering his eyes just above the brush he was in just in case anyone wanted to sneak up on him. Not a hinting to anything, he's just an experienced fighter and he well knows what goes on in his enemies' minds. He stroked his axe's blade with a piece of cloth, mummering to herself "Why did she suddenly reveal her weaponry like that...It's as if she knew I was curious...No, this can't be witchcraft." He nervously giggled to himself to reassure that no witches were around. "They're far too...Young and careless, not to mention simple, to be witches."

He stuffed the cloth in his pocket, locking axe onto his back and rolling over to a nearby tree, spinning around his hookslice "But..I have to be sure that if they are witches, they won't curse me with some kind of spell. But there always leads the endeavor that I have no idea what that...Thing that replaced her handbag is." He ducked down and peeked at the side of a tree for another look, then panting and setting his back to the tree "Dammit. Those glasses of hers obscure my vision of her eyes, she could've been staring at me the entire time..." He spun around the hookslice faster, his palms getting sweaty. "There's no way she can't be a witch, a mixture of the strange clothes, glasses, hat, obscure weaponry....Those two men are in danger." He followed them up the path a bit further before when he was in a bush ready to strike, a loud THUD could be heard, causing him to lose momentum of the hook slice as he flung it into the ground by accident, the thud causing him to lose his grip as he gasped softly again with the thud.

"What in the hell..." He snapped, pulling the hook out of the dirt, peeking above the bush to witness skeleton-like creatures appearing to get ready to attack the witch and co. "N-Necromancy." He stuttered, a shiver going down his back. He ducked behind the bush in fear, his eyes incredibly narrow. "Witches have a natural knowledge of the undead. I'll let her take care of them and then strike her when she's weakened!" Her tightened his fist when he said strike, emphasizing the word.

@Krieg @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

Fire groans, starting to wake up from his unusual dream, if it could be considered as such, and attempts to take in his surroundings. Leaves, lots of crunchy leaves lying everywhere, with plenty of strange trees that likely dropped them all. glancing at everyone in the clearing, He tries to make sens of it. there was a strange figure not far away, but a voice came, seemingly from nowhere. Those that survive will get a new life, and tbose that don't will perish here, or something to that very same effect. "OI. What if we don't Want a new life? Life back home may not have been fun or perfect, but that doesn't mean we're ready to just throw EVERYTHING and EVERYONE AWAY!" he growls angrily at the voice, hoping it gives him some sort of reply, though he knows better. "Shikata Nai, I suppose." (It cant be helped, I suppose) streatching his wings he lets out a sharp, albeit quieter then he thought it would be, yelp, as he realizes the dislocation in one of his wing joints. bracing himself, he presses it back into its socket, and flaps his wings a bit, clearing thr leaves for a marginal radius around him. If the others hadn't noticed the dragons presence before, there would certainately be no denying it now, as he not only vocally protested, but translocated a tremendous amount of the leaves. heading over to the sign ups, he peers at them, trying to get his bearings on how many have signed up and determine whether or not he should himself. "Damned If I do, Damned if I don't. man, the Gods sure do have a peculiar sense of humour.".
The air around him would seem to be slightly warmer then the air further away, an effect of the scales covering his body, though also a sign that they aren't as hard as other dragon scales can be. Potential weakness, sure, but to take on a 7 ft dragon, even if it were only human skin instead of scales, would still pose quite the challenge.

~Posse~

"H-Hey, wait! Miss, it's dangerous to go there all by yourself," X piped up, oblivious to the... capabilities of Coco. Following her, the blue android cleared his throat, "We shouldn't venture too far ahead. I don't like the looks of this place, and I'd rather avoid any needless violence if possible..." He spoke, examining his surroundings. X took note of the young woman looking at them from afar known as Faith Connors, as did Zero, and apparently Coco.

"Hey, you there! Ma'am, are you--" X began to attempt to address Faith, before Zero pushed him forward recklessly.

"This is the safe zone, X. At least, I'd like to imagine so. No need to involve her in this adventure through the dirt road. Not like we're gonna find anything worth mentionin', I'm sure," Zero said somewhat carelessly.​

The road seemed to go on forever, and ever and ever, until finally something came into view. As the group neared the figure it seemed to be a large pack of 7 creatures, who all were exactly the same, appearances and all. The large group would have a low chance of death due to there numbers and weapons if the decided to attack the pack. One of the creatures sniffed the air, as if the scent of the group has hit its none existing noise.

doulos.jpg

@The Pimp Tactician
@Krieg
@Verite
@Ouchies
"Spoke too soon, huh? Looks like they don't notice us yet, but just in case..." X whispered, stepping in front of the rest of the group. Stiffening his palm, X's left hand would suddenly sink into the gauntlet like a turtle retreating into its shell, and in its place rose a small arm cannon. The X-Buster. Though he was normally against immediately resorting to violence, X was practically used to it by now. Despite his pacifistic nature, he was forced to understand that sometimes, the only way to maintain peace was to eliminate the ones who threatened the peace. By force if necessary. He'd often think of if there was another way, but after decades of fighting, X had just about learned to block the "What Ifs" from his mind. A drawback of being just like a human in terms of mental capability was that though he had all the strengths, he also had all the weaknesses, making him prone to insanity if he let his doubts consume him.

"I hate it when you're right. Those rare cases anyway," Zero piped back, also stepping in front and placing a hand on the hilt of his beam saber, getting ready, though he didn't activate just yet. He was a little reckless, but not that reckless. If he so much as activated his Z-Saber, the sound alone could risk alerting the beasts of the group's presence, "So what's the course of action, leader?"

"We back away. I'd rather not take the lives of innocent creatures."

"... They don't look so innocent to me."

@The Pimp Tactician @Krieg @Ouchies @york

Last edited:
It all happened so quickly for the FBI agent known as Spencer Reid, or more affectionately known as Reid by his colleagues and friends. One moment he was staring off at the stary black sky, trying desperately to stop the bleeding after he got the bad end of some psycho with a shotgun, the shot wasn't lethal, but it still like hell getting shot. He chuckle to himself, call it a writ of passage in the FBI.
~~~

He glanced around and noticed a completely new set of faces he never encountered before. He looked down and notice his standard Glock 26 was missing as well as the shoulder holster he wore his left shoulder.

"Perfect" He mumbled quietly. He looked around once again and decided to keep quiet. He had a nack to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and he was smart enough to know that one wrong step in this metaphorical minefield and he was a goner.

"If only the crew were here." He said to himself as he shuffled a short distance away from the group and plopped down the grass, watching the others curiously.

@ Anyone who wants to talk to Nerdlicious

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.