Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor noticed the state of the poor girl's clothes and removed his overcoat, handing it to her. "Here." He offered with a friendly smile.
"Oh, er.. Th-thank you," she thanked the man, sheepishly, looking down out of embarrassment.

tumblr_mq1r1pFsHI1qg94hko3_250.gif

"..Might I ask your name, sir?"

@DapperDogman @Anyone near the Doctor

Naoki shrugged with his eyes closed, "Ain't my fault, I was staring at that purse. How much does it weigh and how do I get one to beat people with? Oh, and I'm Naoki," Coco's ass may have been sclpted from the finest marble, but he wanted to beat someone up with the purse. He had a one track mind at times.

"Oh, I apologize, Miss. I simply found that display earlier impressive to watch," Robin held his hands up in a deterring manner. "Listen, I know we're not exactly stepping off the right foot, but my name is Robin Tact."

@Krieg

<Excuse me, miss, but I saw some liquid vials on that stone stage. Perhaps one might be able to alleviate your condition.> He beeped and whistled at her. Suddenly, he realized she probably didn't understand a word he said.

Thinking for a bit, the spunky astro droid came up with an idea. Making a series of beeps, chirps, and whistles, Artoo swiveled his dome towards the stage and back to Yum yum. He then repeated the process, hoping the woman would understand what he was trying to tell her.

864533yaFNqs8.gif

@Savvy Savant @Anyone near them​

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac raised an eyebrow as far as it would go.
"A what? Buddy, I'm just an engineer between jobs. Hopefully, I'm done for a while, seeing as-" He looked at his HUD, "I get no extranet reception... wherever we are."
His eyes scanned up and down the man in front of him again. "... What are you?"
X, oblivious to Coco's comment about his metallic buttocks, continued talking to the mysterious man.

"Me? What do you mean? I'm just a Maverick Hunter. It'd be simpler to say I'm a Reploid, so we'll leave it at that. Couldn't you tell from the armor?" He asked rather obliviously, "Well, for all intents and purposes, I suppose we should partner up. It's always better to stay close if you wanna get out alive."

The boy looked to Ike, his eyebrows raised,

"Are you now?" asked the boy as he pointed to the sign up sheet,

"Prove it." stated the boy.
Ike didn't respond for a moment. He shrugged his shoulders, relaxing his stance. "I don't see why I have to prove anything," he said. "But I guess I should oblige, now that we're here." He still did not have time for this nonsense, but he felt that making connections might be a good step toward getting out of this place. With a controlled walk, Ike coolly stepped past the boy and examined the weaponry laid out on the stage. "Do I have to use one of these?" Ike asked.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Ike didn't respond for a moment. He shrugged his shoulders, relaxing his stance. "I don't see why I have to prove anything," he said. "But I guess I should oblige, now that we're here." He still did not have time for this nonsense, but he felt that making connections might be a good step toward getting out of this place. With a steady and controlled walk, Ike coolly stepped past the boy and examined the weaponry laid out on the stage. "Do I have to use one of these?" Ike asked.

@TheColourlessRainbow
The boy smiled, the only smile since everyone has arrived.

"No."

~Humble Beginnings~

Oh lovely

Now, granted, Coco was not exactly a Lone Wolf type. Hells, far from it, she preferred to be at the head of a squadron or at that very least apart of a squad. But, in this present scenario with no lack of directions and a hooded man ominously standing before a patch of dense woodlands? Yeah, the fashionista wasn't ready to sign a deal with the devil just yet if you will. Taking the long-winded dirt road that seemed to stretch on quite a bit, Coco enjoyed the tranquility of some personal solace, occasionally peering back at the main group, noting any newcomers silently as if to size up what sort of teammates she would be interacting with.

Then, uhh, two men were at her sides.

Pausing briefly, Coco turned around, sighing heavily and cracking her knuckles together. Giving a rather sassy, insulted expression at Robin, the porcelain-skinned, spunky beauty took off her aviators, blinking her hazel eyes briefly.

"It is rude to as what a lady's belongings, Grand Wizard." Coco smirked, though truthfully wanting a little bit of privacy. Granted, the fur-coated Naoki Coco didn't mind at least at the moment, but the secrets of her purse she remain as such, a secret. Unfolding her arms, which had been crossed over her bosom, the spunky, sassy, uptight, six-foot captain briefly paused, throwing her aviators back on and her voice growing solemn.

"If you are gonna follow me, at least have the common curtsy not to stare at my ass. If you want that, you got shiny pair of blue and red over there, and I'm sure one you wouldn't mind it." Coco remarked with a grin, extending a thumb casually to a pair of strange, humanoid robots that had awaken. Granted, no offense to him, but Coco's overall personality truly was sassy, sometimes mistakenly aggressive, but in reality, she was a genuine caring individual. Pausing for a moment, wondering how many would even notice this path, Coco continued down the long dirt road.

"Eyes up, else whatever is in these woods makes em' up."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Savvy Savant @The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV @I dunno who else to tag just whole group ahh w/e.
"A pair of red what, exactly?" Zero would ask, his attention taken by Coco and Naoki. Approaching them, the android would cross his arms, examining the two of them, "Commanding Officer Maverick Hunter Zero is here to protect and serve, so there's no need to keep secrets from me. You two civilians wouldn't happen to know anything about this predicament, would you?" He asked, his blonde hair flowing in the wind because desu desu.

It's a shame he had long, blonde hair instead of a yellow scarf and some shades, isn't it?

@Krieg @The Pimp Tactician

tumblr_mw0mdgNkw01rg7yxco3_500.gif

I

I ma eht daB floW.

AM

She appeared in Eden as if by a stray, chilly breeze of mystery: a lone wolf in the distance. Her hair was messy and blonde, her clothes were torn and ragged, but despite her unkept appearance she was a being of great power born from the heart of the TARDIS. This young woman was a bad wolf who played by her own rules, part of an intelligent entity who had spread herself across the universe.

˙ɟloM pɐq ǝɥʇ ɯɐ I

THE

I ɒm ƚʜɘ ᙠɒb Wolʇ.

And this intelligent entity found herself in Eden for more than a few reasons. For one, she felt the presence of The Doctor and knew he would be around. His protection was one of the reasons for her existence. Her other reason was the air of mystery this place had about it. This place seemed interesting to the young woman, and any place that caught this curious being's attention was worth a bit of exploration.

BAD

.Wolf Bad the am I

WOLF

I ɐw ʇµө ᗷɐq Molʈ.

This segment of Bad Wolf Rose Tyler took a single step forward, examining her new surroundings with a playful smirk on her lips. "This looks like a good place for a wolf to stretch her legs," she mused before sauntering off to look for others.

Prologue: Margaret Moonlight - Last Breath Under the Moonlight

Margaret Moonlight underestimated Travis's skill in combat which lead to life-threatening consequences. Without noticing, Travis caught an opening to attack the female, using full force of his ability with his sword. As the song comes to an end, the male forced this sword deep into the abdomen of Margaret, causing her blood to decorate the grim pavement of the building's roof top.

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o2_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o3_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o4_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o5_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o6_500.gif

tumblr_mkps0qa4lu1r01oj1o7_500.gif

Travis left Margaret to die on that pavement, walking far away from the scene. Red liquid would shine underneath the moonlight where the female laid, cerulean irises gazed upon the blood, "He... memorized my song... Who cares if I die? Death was never a fear for me..." Taking a sudden, deep breath, she knew this would most likely be her last - until something or someone caused her to travel throughout time and space.

During this "travel," Margaret fell into a deep slumber not even feeling the slightest of pain from the deep wound which healed mysteriously. Thudding into the ground causing her to wake from her slumber, the female noticed that her atmosphere wasn't the same. Her glorious, crimsion blood wasn't painted on the pavement where she laid which caused her to become a bit annoyed. "Great," she thought to herself, "what the actual hell is this?"

Seeing the strangers that clearly were not in "her world," she decided it was best to look around first. Standing up, Margaret hoped she still had her original weapon. "Le croissant due ange better be with me..."

An appendage reached from behind, feeling the weapon. A soft, relieved sigh escaped her pale lips as she spotted the stone stage in front of her. Walking towards it, Margaret noticed the boy who stood there.
@TheColourlessRainbow

@Anyone who wants to interact with Margaret.

Last edited by a moderator:
<Excuse me, miss, but I saw some liquid vials on that stone stage. Perhaps one might be able to alleviate your condition.> He beeped and whistled at her. Suddenly, he realized she probably didn't understand a word he said.

Thinking for a bit, the spunky astro droid came up with an idea. Making a series of beeps, chirps, and whistles, Artoo swiveled his dome towards the stage and back to Yum yum. He then repeated the process, hoping the woman would understand what he was trying to tell her.

864533yaFNqs8.gif

@Savvy Savant @Anyone near them
B-axqOHIcAAaM2D.png:large

The woman tilted her head once more, raising an eyebrow. "You.. Want to go to the stage?" she sang, much to her annoyance. This was not pleasant. Sighing heavily, the princess shook her head, waving to the droid and starting towards the stage. "Fine, then.. Let's go~"

These next four rounds were going to be sheer torture.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow

"A pair of red what, exactly?" Zero would ask, his attention taken by Coco and Naoki. Approaching them, the android would cross his arms, examining the two of them, "Commanding Officer Maverick Hunter Zero is here to protect and serve, so there's no need to keep secrets from me. You two civilians wouldn't happen to know anything about this predicament, would you?" He asked, his blonde hair flowing in the wind because desu desu.

It's a shame he had long, blonde hair instead of a yellow scarf and some shades, isn't it?

@Krieg @The Pimp Tactician

"Eh? What's a talking trashcan doing in the middle of the forest?" Naoki seemed to have left his filter at home again. Either way, the trashcan had asked him a question so he needed to answer. "No idea, Mister Trashcan, just got here and signed up for a tournament. Simple as that," he explained with bored shrug.

"Indeed...these new...companions of yours are really something" he says with a smile "Where are we?" he asks bluntly, assuming he was behind the entire event "And I should probably add...when are we?"

He sees The Doctor handing over his coat and chuckles a little "You don't look like yourself without the coat" he says, before turning to Yvaine "Name's Jack" he says, offering a handshake

@Emperor of Gallifrey
@Savvy Savant

Sq2KLBF.gif

Ike turned around, a slight look of surprise on his face.

"I wouldn't have mentioned that to me, if I were you. Where do I sign up?"

@TheColourlessRainbow
The boy smiled even wider, then took a step forward and pointed to the sign up sheet on the table near the stone stage,

"Maybe I want everyone to have a challenge," started the boy as he smirked,

"you sign up there." he stated as he returned to the middle of the stage.

"The Doctor," he stated, holding his hand out and giving her a charming smile, "what's your name?"

June%252B9.gif

@Anyone near the Doctor and Yvaine​
latest

"I'm Yvaine," she replied with a small, shy smile. She admittedly felt better, now that she had a solid piece of clothing. Though, she felt fairly bad about this, as well. "Are you sure you don't mind me using this..?" she asked, sheepishly. "I don't mind giving it back, if you prefer.." she offered, awkwardly. She didn't want to keep the coat long, if the man needed it back.

"Also.. You just go by the doctor?" she inquired, curiously.

Though, her gaze then turned to Jack, and she gave another sheepish smile. "Oh, well.. Pleasure to be of acquaintances," she replied, cautiously and gently shaking the offered hand.

@Anyone near Yvaine and the Doctor​

Zero drank the Power opposite potion! It seems as if her parasite has stopped developing and using Zero as its host! Its possible she could exterminate it! Her magic has also been effected! It will now do the opposite of what it was suppose to do! Effects will last till round 3-4
It was in an instant that she felt the parasite die down inside of her, great! She could try and kill it now... Oh wait... it was inside of her, and she couldn't regenerate without it either because the only way to kill it was to kill herself. Fan-fucking-tastic. With an annoyed sigh, it turns out that this was only a temporary fix, as the parasite would probably recover in some time where the potion would wear off.

Seeing the others go for the stone stage, Zero decided to bring her curiosities there. Might as well because she had no idea where she was...

@TheColourlessRainbow @Savvy Savant @Emperor of Gallifrey @anybody at the stone stage

B-axqOHIcAAaM2D.png:large

The woman tilted her head once more, raising an eyebrow. "You.. Want to go to the stage?" she sang, much to her annoyance. This was not pleasant. Sighing heavily, the princess shook her head, waving to the droid and starting towards the stage. "Fine, then.. Let's go~"

These next four rounds were going to be sheer torture.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow
Artoo whistled happily as he followed her. He was programmed to help people, ever droid's basic programming was to help others. Whenever Artoo did helped people, he always felt quite fulfilled. However, he was sure no droid has ever helped a person who can't stop singing.

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

This was going to be quite the interesting adventure. He couldn't wait to tell Threepio of what wonders he might experience in Eden, if he ever gets back that is.

It was in an instant that she felt the parasite die down inside of her, great! She could try and kill it now... Oh wait... it was inside of her, and she couldn't regenerate without it either because the only way to kill it was to kill herself. Fan-fucking-tastic. With an annoyed sigh, it turns out that this was only a temporary fix, as the parasite would probably recover in some time where the potion would wear off.

Seeing the others go for the stone stage, Zero decided to bring her curiosities there. Might as well because she had no idea where she was...

@TheColourlessRainbow @Savvy Savant @Emperor of Gallifrey @anybody at the stone stage
The boy looked to the girl who approached the stage, his smile was gone and his face sat in a blank expression.

"Welcome, you should join the tournament, the sign ups are over there," said the boy in a monotone voice as he pointed to the nearby table with the sign ups and instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.