Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy rolled his eyes as Ike claimed the boy didn't answer his question, the boy wasn't a guide, his already been through this. The boy repositioned himself as Ike claimed he had no time for games, his keyblade was on his other shoulder, and his gaze was behind Ike, to a large pile of leafs.

"Then don't sign up?" stated the boy. The boy sighed as Ike yet again stated he did not have the time, this time however he claimed to have less for tournaments.

"Then stop wasting it," started the boy before Ike yet again spoke,

"No, I've been here for half a year." stated the boy.
Ike was taken aback. "Half a-- Half a year? You've been waiting to sign up for the tournament all this time?"

He bristled at the approach of others, who were clearly interested in demanding questions in much the same manner as he was. The lot of them were strangers to Ike, and not all of them looked that strong. That was odd to say the least-- why would Ashera spare them? Perhaps the lot of them were mages of some sort. At the comment that the winner could keep whatever weapon they chose, Ike looked down at Ragnell. He smiled slightly, mostly to himself. "... What's so special about this tournament?"

@TheColourlessRainbow
@The Pimp Tactician

Faith Connors - Prologue; Where Is November?
P6IrnD4.jpg

"I was too young to remember exactly how it started.
The authorities said the changes were for the greater good,
but good... Isn't always the same as right."

Watching-The-City-mirrors-edge-20367206-650-377.png

It had been almost half a year since Merc died, the entire Pope murder incident long since faded from the public's memory, the city's surveilance equpment was still under maintenance after Faith had dealt them some permanent damage, bringing them offline for the time being. She and Kate Connors had been on the run for a while now, sticking together for the first few months, eventually they went their own seperate ways with Kate staying undercover while Faith resumed her task as a runner, though her services were needed less and less these days with the security blanket over the city lifted. Both of them had gained a considerable amount of inamy by now, but, so far, none of them had been caught yet. They would both rendezvous every so often to swap information, resources, and sometimes just to chat, it was something they both enjoyed to do, but, sooner or later, they had to seperate again, keeping a low profile was easier on your own anyways.
jfX9S7g.jpg

At this moment, Faith Connors was sitting down in a recently set up hide-out, Mercs old lair was kind of trashed, but, she had managed to salvage some valuable assets from there... This meant she was still able to monitor the city for signs of activity. There were various ones she was on the lookout for; a change in the police patrol patterns, a murder case, intelligence on what was going down in the city in general, which wasn't much, it's always seemed to have been that way since the City was without close monitoring and project ICARUS was dashed... Then, suddenly, she felt a sort of jolt coming from her fingertips, that jolt was followed by a numbing sensation creeping up her arms and through her body. As she looked down at her hands, she realized they were... Desintegrating? Looking around, she started to notice that it wasn't just her, the world around her was slowly desintegrating into nothingess. "What the-?!" She managed to shout, just before her voice was cut off, everything went black as she drifted through a seemingly endless void, unable to do or say anything for the time being.
thumbnail_2_ee1c6fce_v2.jpg

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally found that she could open her eyes, and she did so slowly, groaning quietly to herself... As soon as her eyes did open she found that she was no longer in her hideout, in fact, she had no clue where she was! Where were the buildings? The people? The streets? The hidedout? She wasn't even in the city at all it seemed, as here, there was barely sign of industrialization or for that matter human-made structures around. Upon spotting a black cloaked boy who looked like he knew what was going on, she decided to ask him, walking up to him, her legs a bit shaky from that ordeal she had gone through earlier "Where... Am I?" she asked him, getting straight to the point.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Anyone else

The boy sighed, everyone keeps asking him questions he had to figure out on his own, not to mention that the man has already told them where they were. His head sowly faced the girl, his eyes cold and blank,

"Your in Eden, being more particular your in the Colorful Woods. At least that's the name the locals gave this place."

@york

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ike was taken aback. "Half a-- Half a year? You've been waiting to sign up for the tournament all this time?"

He bristled at the approach of others, who were clearly interested in demanding questions in much the same manner as he was. The lot of them were strangers to Ike, and not all of them looked that strong. That was odd to say the least-- why would Ashera spare them? Perhaps the lot of them were mages of some sort. At the comment that the winner could keep whatever weapon they chose, Ike looked down at Ragnell. He smiled slightly, mostly to himself. "... What's so special about this tournament?"

@TheColourlessRainbow
@The Pimp Tactician
The boy looked back to Ike, only to answer yet another question,

"No I haven't been here half a year, I've been in Eden for that long, I make a living on this things you know." said the boy, he was looking at the large group gathering around him, only to then have Ike ask him a final question.

"It tests your power against all, this place haves to much variables to think you can win every battle," stated the boy before taking a step back from the group.

@Atomyk

The boy sighed, everyone keeps asking him questions he had to figure out on his own, not to mention that the man has already told them where they were. His head sowly faced the girl, his eyes cold and blank,

"Your in Eden, being more particular your in the Colorful Woods. At least that's the name the locals gave this place."

@york

Shit. The name Eden sent warning bells ringing in Naomi's head. The last time he had been near something biblical, he was fighting deities for man's freedom. He was pretty sure YHVH was still peeved about that. The smirk gone from his face, Naomi's demeanor shifted to one of a stone-cold survivalist, "This tournament wouldn't happen to be run by a millennia old being, would it?"

-Princess Yum Yum-

Prologue: Riches to.. Rags??

princess_yum_yum_by_furipa93-d7emyly.png

In the middle of the woods sat one not happy princess.

The last the beautiful mistress could recall, she had been out on the balcony, pondering her life. All those years she had dreamed of marrying only the man she knew she truly loved.. But yet, here she was, questioning if she was truly happy. It was admittedly a dumb move to think the attraction one would call 'love-at-first-sight' would truly satiate and fill the void in which love was supposed to fill.. But yet, she'd married the man regardless.

Maybe it wasn't a good move, but the girl was quite clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Maybe she was a bit spoiled, but she had nothing in terms of self-righteousness in comparison to most stereotypical disney princesses. So, she got up from her position on the ground, brushing the small amount of clothes she had off. The only serious bother and annoyance she had was simply brought about by the fact she had no idea where she was, how she got there, or where she was at.

So, ignoring the other players around her(as they seemed just as lost as she), she made her way to the forest's entrance, approaching the man stood there and crossing her arms quietly and tilting her head, leaning to the side. "Excuse me, can you please enlighten me on where we currently at?" she inquired, calmly, pursing her lips.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Anyone who wants sum of dat Yum Yum ;)​

Shit. The name Eden sent warning bells ringing in Naomi's head. The last time he had been near something biblical, he was fighting deities for man's freedom. He was pretty sure YHVH was still peeved about that. The smirk gone from his face, Naomi's demeanor shifted to one of a stone-cold survivalist, "This tournament wouldn't happen to be run by a millennia old being, would it?"
The boy sighed loud this time, his annoyance was becoming more and more visible as people asked their questions,

"No, its ran by me. I've been doing this for 4 mouths now." said the boy.

@The Pimp Tactician

"Some place called Eden, about to start a tournament. Sign-up if you want, beautiful, though you might want to be careful. You don't exactly seem the fighting type who likes snapping necks," Naoki explained with a casual shrug, his worry from earlier forgotten. It seemed pretty girls won him over easily.

@Savvy Savant

-Princess Yum Yum-

Prologue: Riches to.. Rags??

princess_yum_yum_by_furipa93-d7emyly.png

In the middle of the woods sat one not happy princess.

The last the beautiful mistress could recall, she had been out on the balcony, pondering her life. All those years she had dreamed of marrying only the man she knew she truly loved.. But yet, here she was, questioning if she was truly happy. It was admittedly a dumb move to think the attraction one would call 'love-at-first-sight' would truly satiate and fill the void in which love was supposed to fill.. But yet, she'd married the man regardless.

Maybe it wasn't a good move, but the girl was quite clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Maybe she was a bit spoiled, but she had nothing in terms of self-righteousness in comparison to most stereotypical disney princesses. So, she got up from her position on the ground, brushing the small amount of clothes she had off. The only serious bother and annoyance she had was simply brought about by the fact she had no idea where she was, how she got there, or where she was at.

So, ignoring the other players around her(as they seemed just as lost as she), she made her way to the forest's entrance, approaching the man stood there and crossing her arms quietly and tilting her head, leaning to the side. "Excuse me, can you please enlighten me on where we currently at?" she inquired, calmly, pursing her lips.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Anyone who wants sum of dat Yum Yum ;)​
The man's voice was deep, and all YumYum could see though his hood was his pink lips,

"No I can not....I can give you this though..." said the man as he held out a vile, the liquid inside clear and transparent.

@Savvy Savant

• Love
Jack shook himself off, cleaning the dust off his jacket as he looked about, he'd been in Torchwood HQ not moments ago, and then he was sucked through time and space...
He gave a slight sigh as he looked about "Doctor?" he asks aloud, as if aimed at someone, though he wasn't certain he had something to do with this...it was likely...
He was often involved with these things to some extent, he'd be amazed if he didn't end up being around here, playing with his screwdriver

~A New Journey~

For only the briefest of moments, Coco stood simply bedazzled and bewildered at the scenario around her, the little thing stuck in her cranium called a "brain" hastily trying to process every bit of information around her. Noticing the group converged around a hooded boy, there was mentioning of some sort of competition, and judging by the band of misfits around her, they certainly didn't appear to be students of other academies. Hell, one looked quite knightly, like some heroic legendary knight against the evil tides of Grimm generations upon generations ago. Wincing a bit underneath her aviators, knowing she needed some precious time to evaluate the scenario, Coco tended to her purse, which oddly seemed to lock up, not allowing her to openly switch to the minigun form.

"Damn malfunction..." the fashionista growled audibly, unraveling the strap of the purse off her shoulder and holding the bandoleer with both hands as if it were some fashionable, 21st century flail. Being interrupted from her totally scientific test some furred-coat teenager by the name of Naoki. Or Naomi? Same difference. Picking up on this place being called Eden, the captain briefly lifted a finger, smirking lightly before throwing the purse over her shoulders. Tightening her grip onto the purse's straps, just before she began to swing it downwards, the fashionista slyly remarked,

"Excuse me, you might want to back up a lil'. I'm a bit curious about something..."

To most outsiders, it would seem silly to hit the ground with the purse. At best, you might dent the soil if anything. But, as Coco's suspicions were hastily proved correctly, her purse had retained the weight and force of a minigun fully loaded as well as extra ammunition totaled in. All-in-all, Coco had never managed to fully work out how much her shredder of destruction had exactly weighed, but shattering concrete certainly meant it was heavy to put it kindly. It would seem even in this Eden, that would be the case as well, for the moment Coco's purse impacted the ground, a plethora of leaves exploded outwards, earth shattering and even cracking, a loud, audibly thud, ironically almost akin a gunshot ringing outwards.

Standing slowly up, knowing she caused a bit of a scene, Coco casually held her hands up nonchalantly in a nonthreatening matter.

"Sorry about that, I just had to test something, lads and lassies. Hope you don't mind the storm of leaves." Coco smiled a bit, placing a hand on her hip and tilting her aviators to briefly flash her beautiful hazel eyes in a cocky expression, the uptight tomboy begin to slowly turn away, casually making her way towards the long, dirt path that seemed to endless stretch, wondering what she would find partially as it seem they had time to kill.

Faintly, ever so faintly, a soft whistle from Coco could be heard as she ventured into the unknown, simply wanting a bit of solace from all the confusion at the moment.

@The Pimp Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @york @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk @Savvy Savant @DapperDogman @Evrybodyayylmao​

The Bounty Hunter's eyes opened to pitch blackness. The sockets of his armor were the only thing visible, the warrior blinked a few times before flailing his arms and legs to fathom where he was. When he looked at his hands, he hyperventilated. "A-Am I dead?..W-Where is the light? Why is everything so dar-" He then thuds on the dirt, the dirt seeming to collectively and suddenly morph into the fabrics of his surroundings, contrasting slowly as he gained consciousness. He grabbed onto the ground, ripping out the grass from the ground below him, panicking a bit, flailing his arms and legs to get on his knees to look at the grass. He then laughs heartily as the grass falls from his hands as he gets up on his feet, lifting up his fists and shaking them of his apparent triumph. "I LIVE!" he shouted aloud, laughing in the same fashion even more noisily than before. After a while he stopped, sighing before the voice came to him, and since the Bounty Hunter was in such a good mood at the time, he just nodded his head to what the voice said.

"Indeed!...Eden, you say? Why, that is a very prestigious title. I should be honored, but I bet you are to bring the likes of me to this place." He laughed to himself, slowly turning to the stage and pausing for a moment while he scanned the boy quickly with his eyes, hidden behind his helmet. The Bounty Hunter looked at his weapon and uniform for a second before chortling and slapping his knee. "This abode just keeps get more and more hysterical." He pointed at the boy, laughing to himself even more to the point of getting a cramp and having to hunch his back and put one of his hands on his knees from exhaustion. "Y-You're holding a giant bloody key! And your attire is what a bastard thief would wear! A-hahahaha!" He'd continue laughing for some time. For being trapped in a forest, he's taking it quite well it seems. Or at least quite well until he wants to leave.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac groaned as he recovered from the fall. He'd certainly been in the vacuum of space before... but that wasn't quite it. There was no... depressurization. No frigid zero degrees kelvin.
He heard voices. Around him, not the sparse ones in his head that appeared time to time. Thank Christ, he thought. He had gotten his dementia decently under control. The CEC engineer glanced at the people around him, his helmet clacking and clanking as it folded into his suit.

"Where the hell am I?"

Prologue: The New Arrivals

You feel like your flying, but as you zip through out time and space, you feel nothing pressing against your skin, no rush of air or water, it was like nothing was there, and no sense of heat or coldness could be felt. You feel as if your laying on your back, and all you can see is pitch blackness covering everything around you, as you travel through time and space it seems like hours pass as you think about all you've done and seen, and eventually you drift off into slumber. You awake as you're body comes into a hard thud! against the dirt. As you stand you can see that everything around you was not as it was before, and you were somewhere completely different.

The ground held so many fallen leafs that it was unbelievable, and all looked to be so many different colours that you begun to lose count. Looking above you, you could see the tress that the leafs once resigned on, they looked to be 14 feet high, and have thousands of leafs on just one branch! with large thick multicolored branch's. You seemed to be in a some type of forest. Looking around you, you could see that a hooded man stood at the entrance of a deeper part of the forest, which held many dangers creatures. People who travel deeper into the forest alone will have a moderate chance of dying, will a group of two or more will have a low chance of death. Turning, you managed to see yet something else, it seems a stone stage sat 5 feet from the ground, while two tables sit next to it, one held spell tomes and spell books and weapons, while the other held a sign up sheet and instructions,
Roxas-roxas-31341776-685-908.png

a child with a black outfit stood in the middle of the stone stage. Then finally, as you finish your 360 look around, you see a long narrow dirt path, it seems it ran under a bunch of smaller trees, all which still held mismatched coloured leafs and branches, and the dirt path went on for quite some time. As you see all that could be seen from where you stand, you think about what lies on beyond the forest, and then a loud voice com could be heard in the distance, scattering all the large birds that hid within the trees.

"Hello?," started the voice, it sounded like it was a young man, his voice was deep and waspy.

"Ah! Yes, so, Welcome! I bid you all good welcome to Eden, I am sorry to inform you none of you will be able to leave the forest, there has been a spell placed upon it for new arrivals, and until my Master says so, I will not lift it. However, there is a upside! You are all safe from outside danger, but any who, you will not be hearing from me again, when the spell has been lifted 3 of my co-workers will be coming to gather you all, and take you somewhere you can start you're new life." said the man, only to then leave silence, it seems the boy on the stage was listing, but he just rolled his eyes as the speech ended.

Please start posting your prologues! The Prologue round will last for almost 2 days, Round one will be posted on Sunday 3PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Cast:
@Savvy Savant as Yvaine Seren(Stardust) and Princess Yum Yum(The Theft and cobbler)
@Verite as X and Zero(MegaMan)
@Emperor of Gallifrey as The Tenth Doctor(Doctor who) and R2-D2(Star Wars.)
@BarrenThin as Raymond 'Red' Reddington(The Blacklist), and Gregory House(House)
@Yiyel as Red and The Transistor(Transistor)
@Gummi Bunnies as Luka Redgrave(Bayonetta) and Zero-original name: Rose(Drakengard 3)
@The Pimp Tactician as The Demi-Fiend, Naoki Kashima(Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne-Freedom Path) and Program Robin Tact( Fire Emblem Awakening, Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising)
@Jenny as Hermione Granger(Harry potter series)
@Alexi the Abra as Master Chief John-117(Halo)
@Krieg as Coco(Rwby)
@DapperDogman as Captain Jack Harkness(Doctor Who)
@Atomyk as Ike(Fire Emblem)
@york as Faith Connors(Mirror Edge) and Oscar of Astora(Dark souls)
@Mari as Nana Osaki(NaNa)
@Ziogen as Zessoku Yachiyo(Original character)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Ser Artorias of the Four Knights(Dark souls) and Sif the Wolf(???)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Bad Wolf aka Rose Tyler(Doctor who)
@Infinatis as Samus Aran( Metroid) and Megaman [Original](Magaman series)
@FireDrake150 as FireDrake(Original Character)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Major Richard D. Winters(Band of Brothers)
@Ouchies as "The Bounty Hunter"(Darkest Dungeon)
@echoman94 as Isaac Clarke(dead space)
@CCC Kouhai as Yoru Ame Sasaeruko(original character) and Margaret Moonlight(No More Heros 2)
@Nate Dawg as Dr. Spencer Reid(Criminal Minds)
@Wedge Antilles as Norm "Hoot" Gibson(Black Hawk Down)
@Jeremi as Vanilla Ice(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusade) and Diego Brando(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run)
@Josh M as Tyler Breeze(WWE NXT)

tumblr_l83m3iAaLg1qdyx3ao1_500.jpg

Six years...

Six, short years. And he was already being told that his life was coming to an end, and it wasn't fair! After saving the universe countless times, this was his reward; a prophesied death. He keeps telling himself he can outrun it, but deep down, he knows death will catch up to him.

The Doctor awoke with a gasp, quickly getting and getting his bearings. He definitely wasn't in the TARDIS anymore. Glancing behind, the Doctor noticed a stage with a boy standing on it. The 906-year old Time Lord took a deep breath, gagging a little. The air was way too perfect here.

Before the Doctor could even approach the boy, a mysterious man appeared before him and spoke up. He couldn't help but smirk and slightly chuckle at the man. Not able to leave? Until his master says so? Ha! No thank you. It wasn't in the Doctor's nature to be cooped up somewhere. He had to keep on running no matter what.

As soon as the man disappeared, the Doctor walked up to the boy and smiled at him, "Hello!" he chimed, giving a small wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

r2d2.png

Artoo made a small chirp upon re-activating. If his memory banks served him right, he was on the Salvation II fixing a loose power coupling. Now, he had no clue where he was. The little droid swiveled his dome in the direction of a man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The man spoke before disappearing.

Shaking his dome in disapproval, Artoo approached the hooded man standing in front of the forest.

<Hello, sir!> The astromech chirped as came up to the hooded man.

@Everyone​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
"Interesting... New weapon perhaps? Excuse me, miss, but may I examine your bag?" Robin questioned as he chased after Coco.

Similarly, Naoki was chasing after the girl, though it was for a much different reason... "Holy shit, that's just monstrous... Unrealistic... Awesome as fuck..." Robin sighed as he heard Naoki's words.

"Always the weird ones for me..."

@Krieg

Intoner Zero Prologue
"Fall of the Goddess of Song"

"... Mikhail?"

"..."

"Mikhail! Wake up! You dumb dragon!"

It had been only a short time since her dragon Mikhail had fallen to the effects of the song's poison. Her only hope in ridding her world of it's parasite had been killed by a simple poison. Without him, Zero was left with nothing else in this world, it was guaranteed to be taken over by the parasite within her.

Walking away after lamenting the fact that he was dead, Zero tried to do a last ditch effort... by stabbing herself with her own sword.

*​

At that moment, the Intoner snapped awake to a place that was unfamiliar to her. Was she dreaming about his death? Did she wander through the land of her world with no meaning and recovered her will upon finding herself here? She groaned in a groggy manner, standing up and seeing that there was fresh blood splattered on herself from her suicide attempt but she strangely didn't see any sign of stab wounds around her torso. Weird. At least she still had her sword with her, it was important, especially since it was made from an ancient dragon's bone.

Wait... she still had that flower in her eye too. Great, she practically brought this parasite along with her. Well, not like she gave any damn about this place. Besides, she could at least tell that it wasn't... unstable yet, but then again, the parasite did like to play games with her, especially by making five entities with the same parasite that she held. If she were to be around these parts for who knows how long, Zero might as well get some info on this place, deciding that asking the man near the forest entrance on where this was.

"Hey, have any bright ideas on where this is so I can get some bearings around here? I'm pretty sure that none of you want some parasite killing off everybody here on the spot, but if you actually want that happening, I'm just going to stick around and watch it happen."

Not the most elegant of solutions and first impressions, but she wasn't that much of a person you would expect to be a 'Goddess.'

@TheColourlessRainbow @anybody else nearby

Six years...

Six, short years. And he was already being told that his life was coming to an end, and it wasn't fair! After saving the universe countless times, this was his reward; a prophesied death. He keeps telling himself he can outrun it, but deep down, he knows death will catch up to him.

The Doctor awoke with a gasp, quickly getting and getting his bearings. He definitely wasn't in the TARDIS anymore. Glancing behind, the Doctor noticed a stage with a boy standing on it. The 906-year old Time Lord took a deep breath, gagging a little. The air was way too perfect here.

Before the Doctor could even approach the boy, a mysterious man appeared before him and spoke up. He couldn't help but smirk and slightly chuckle at the man. Not able to leave? Until his master says so? Ha! No thank you. It wasn't in the Doctor's nature to be cooped up somewhere. He had to keep on running no matter what.

As soon as the man disappeared, the Doctor walked up to the boy and smiled at him, "Hello!" he chimed, giving a small wave.

r2d2.png

Artoo made a small chirp upon re-activating. If his memory banks served him right, he was on the Salvation II fixing a loose power coupling. Now, he had no clue where he was. The little droid swiveled his dome in the direction of a man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The man spoke before disappearing.

Shaking his dome in disapproval, Artoo approached the hooded man standing in front of the forest.

@Everyone
The man looked to the robot, then titled his head,

"I can not give you a potion, you can not drink it." said the hooded man.

X and Zero: Prologue - Just Another Day

"A tournament, huh? Sounds fun," a confident voice in response to Naoki's explanation said as he entered the scene. A figure in red armor and a long, blonde ponytail made himself visible, crossing his arms as he calmly examined his surroundings.

"Zero, we don't have time for that nonsense. I'd rather not advocate violence just for the heck of it!" Another voice piped up, a blue figure with a serious expression appearing and contrasting the red one named Zero, "We have to focus on getting out of this strange place after all. Save the fire for the enemy. That is, if an enemy shows up. I doubt any Mavericks can be found in a place like this..."

"Oh, alright then. What great plan do you have in mind then, X? Wandering aimlessly for a few hours before sighing in defeat and realizing that we don't really have any other choice? It's not like I want to fight or anything," Zero said in reply to the blue figure, seemingly named X.

"... It's easier to pretend you're being serious when you're not smiling in anticipation for some excitement. Whatever. Sign up if you want. I'm going to go tend to the others and see if they might know anything," X sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he went around the place.

As Zero signed himself and X up or something, X would direct his attention to Isaac Clarke and Naoki, clearing his throat briefly.

"Excuse me. Either of you wouldn't happen to know anything about this situation, would you?"

Why are there so many civilians in this place? And why do they all look so weird? X thought to himself, glancing at Princess Yum Yum briefly. He wasn't one to judge, but... damn.

@The Pimp Tactician @Savvy Savant @TheColourlessRainbow @echoman94 @Anyone else or something​

• Love

Six years...

r2d2.png

@Everyone
The boy frowned, then looked to the Doctor,

"and what is it that you want to ask?"

"There..." he says with a chuckle, poking The Doctor in the back of the head "Madman in a box, what did you do this time?" he asks, looking around with a chuckle "I mean, I like the look of some of these folks...but I was about to shower...you're lucky I wasn't naked"

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Intoner Zero Prologue
"Fall of the Goddess of Song"

"... Mikhail?"

"..."

"Mikhail! Wake up! You dumb dragon!"

It had been only a short time since her dragon Mikhail had fallen to the effects of the song's poison. Her only hope in ridding her world of it's parasite had been killed by a simple poison. Without him, Zero was left with nothing else in this world, it was guaranteed to be taken over by the parasite within her.

Walking away after lamenting the fact that he was dead, Zero tried to do a last ditch effort... by stabbing herself with her own sword.

*​

At that moment, the Intoner snapped awake to a place that was unfamiliar to her. Was she dreaming about his death? Did she wander through the land of her world with no meaning and recovered her will upon finding herself here? She groaned in a groggy manner, standing up and seeing that there was fresh blood splattered on herself from her suicide attempt but she strangely didn't see any sign of stab wounds around her torso. Weird. At least she still had her sword with her, it was important, especially since it was made from an ancient dragon's bone.

Wait... she still had that flower in her eye too. Great, she practically brought this parasite along with her. Well, not like she gave any damn about this place. Besides, she could at least tell that it wasn't... unstable yet, but then again, the parasite did like to play games with her, especially by making five entities with the same parasite that she held. If she were to be around these parts for who knows how long, Zero might as well get some info on this place, deciding that asking the man near the forest entrance on where this was.

"Hey, have any bright ideas on where this is so I can get some bearings around here? I'm pretty sure that none of you want some parasite killing off everybody here on the spot, but if you actually want that happening, I'm just going to stick around and watch it happen."

Not the most elegant of solutions and first impressions, but she wasn't that much of a person you would expect to be a 'Goddess.'

@TheColourlessRainbow @anybody else nearby
The man turned his gaze to the women,

"I will not tell you where you are, but I willl give you this," said the man as he held out a vile, the liquid inside looked to be mix of multiple colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.