Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't fuck this up, Natalie, or she's taking a one way ticket to The Pervs. Got it?"

I closed my eyes, a single tear falling from them. "So, you want a show? Fine." I wiped away the tear, standing up. "At least let me hear her. One last time."

"Don't fuck this up, Natalie, or she's taking a one way ticket to The Pervs. Got it?"

I closed my eyes, a single tear falling from them. "So, you want a show? Fine." I wiped away the tear, standing up. "At least let me hear her. One last time."
"What are you doing?" I asked her and then looked over at @Reaper Jack

"If that's the case, then I don't care which one we do."

My mask suddenly slipped away. All the pain, guilt, and sadness I'd felt was present on my face. "You said you wouldn't touch her!" He had clearly struck a nerve. "Get the fuck away from her, you fucking liar!" My voice cracked, and desperation was clearly present on my face as I looked at one of the school bus monitor cameras. I would kill that lying asshole. My fists clenched and opened, and I was shaking. Not just in anger, but because I was scared. Clearly, deals meant nothing to him.

Then, I looked at the audience of people who had experienced my little, erm, outburst. Oh yeah.
And with that outburst, I made my decision. I wasn't out for blood, hell I wasn't even angry at Nat anymore, I just wanted one thing, to see my family again. I turned to Salwa. "Salwa I made my decision, I'm in no shape to take down Starkey right know. I have to say we cut our losses and leave." I say gently but firmly. "It is your choice Salwa, return to your family, or go after this man, I pray you make the right choice." I stood and hobbled over to Nat who clearly looked distraught. "We will find this man Nat, he will pay for what he has done to you" I hobbled over to the front of the bus where Laura and Jack were. All the while speaking into the earpiece. "I'll let you slip through my grasp this time Starkweather, but rest assured, you and me aren't done here. Ya here me! I'll hunt you down if it takes a thousand years, I'll dedicate my entire career to taking down a fucking pussy like you. So be prepared, cause I'll not rest until you are either in the ground, or rotting behind bars. You and me are at war, we are just getting started."

I hobbled over to Laura and Jack, "Well this is awkward, I think we haven't officially met each other, I'm Nate" I say as I extend my hand to greet them.

@Akibahara
@Xibilation
@Reaper Jack
@Laura
@Sandra

Salwa froze.

She stomped her foot. "..I..um.." She muttered to herself

.. Salwa, what are going to do? Go back to you're family, or maybe just die while fighting a fucker?

"...family.. I'm sorry.. They're too important.." She bit her lip.

*I sat in my seat, and watched as Jack and Chris bicker at each other. I was completely silent, and I began to think whether or not we should go through with hunting down Starkweather. I know I said that my decision was made awhile back, but now that I think about it...is it really worth the risk? No... No, it isn't worth it. Starkweather can rot in hell for all I care, I just want to go home. Screw the money, and screw the revenge. Being home is all I've ever wanted. It's what all of us have wanted since the start of this "game." I change my mind, my final decision is for us to head towards the airport. I looked down at my hands, I was still wearing the surgical gloves from when we were in the forest. My hands were beat to hell, just like the rest of me. My once brand new suit, was now stained with blood. Most of the blood wasn't even mine... I kept my mask on, so I could remain, how you say...anonymous in a way. Just get us the hell out of here...*

@Anyone

Reactions: Reaper Jack
If Laura had counted correctly, five of them all together so far wanted to go to the airport and home. Home. Back to thier lives and safety, something she had missed. It would be a lot to adjust to after running for thier lives for a week from various bad people.

"Nate im Laura, this is Jack." She greeted with a small smile as he decided he wanted to go home.
After Nate she heard Gage pipe up and say he too wanted to go home, then Salwa. That makes five.

Hopefully the vote would sway to going home. They all deserved a life after this. They didn't have to die anymore, no one had to die. They were free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reaper Jack
((Voting over. Epilogue written today! ))

Reactions: Laurioshock
EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

It was 10:12AM, mid-morning, the sun overcasting a happy blue blue sky, smiling. It was over. Thank God it was over, you thought. You were surrounded by rocky terrains: Green pastures, coupled with rocky mountains dotted the landscape. A city was in the distance, a metropolis as evidenced by towering skyscrappers and zig-zagging freeways, already rife with traffic. Hm. This was perfect. You sat back, closing your eyes...

Except one person.

I, Adam, pressed a hand against my head, deep in thought: This isn't right. There IS no Carcer City in real life. How in the world could it exist then? It was like my brain was on auto-repeat. It simply didn't make any sense! I shook my head, it appears the airport was in the far distance, deep within the mysterious city unfolding by the mile.
BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

"What the fuck? Jimmy! He had the right of way!"

"Whatever pops. Whoever's drivin' DRIVES LIKE A FUCKING GRANDMA." The last few words was uttered very, very loudly so Jack could hear.

Whatever.
You drive off once again, God he sure seemed familiar. I shook his appearance off, allowing Jack to drive a few more miles. Carcer City... wait a minute-! A signpost greets us:
Welcome to San Andreas.

A bright blue light catches your vision, shortly before vanishing forever...

500px-TesseractLokiPortal-Avengers.png

Aaaand, that's it folks! It turns out you were in the Rockstar universe the entire time! Post your epilogue, tell me what happens to your character! :D
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
(I honestly hate taking care of people sometimes. I been away from this for too long. .-. and its now the end Dx)

EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

It was 10:12AM, mid-morning, the sun overcasting a happy blue blue sky, smiling. It was over. Thank God it was over, you thought. You were surrounded by rocky terrains: Green pastures, coupled with rocky mountains dotted the landscape. A city was in the distance, a metropolis as evidenced by towering skyscrappers and zig-zagging freeways, already rife with traffic. Hm. This was perfect. You sat back, closing your eyes...

Except one person.

I, Adam, pressed a hand against my head, deep in thought: This isn't right. There IS no Carcer City in real life. How in the world could it exist then? It was like my brain was on auto-repeat. It simply didn't make any sense! I shook my head, it appears the airport was in the far distance, deep within the mysterious city unfolding by the mile.
BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

"Whatever pops. Whoever's drivin' DRIVES LIKE A FUCKING GRANDMA." The last few words was uttered very, very loudly so Jack could hear.

Whatever.
You drive off once again, God he sure seemed familiar. I shook his appearance off, allowing Jack to drive a few more miles. Carcer City... wait a minute-! A signpost greets us:
Welcome to San Andreas.

Aaaand, that's it folks! It turns out you were in the Rockstar universe the entire time! Post your epilogue, tell me what happens to your character! :D
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa
I wake up in a daze "Ч-ч-что?" I look around, I'm in a hospital bed. My sister (Mayya) and my parents are there... "Huh? W-what happened?" my sister comes over and hugs me gently, as if I were made of glass "Your friends, Lyosha...they know" at that mentioning of my friends, six other people enter the room, Andrey "Andron", Iosif "Stalin" (Who we call because of his right-wing views, for irony's sake), Pavel "Pasha", Viktoriya "Vika", Valeria "Lerusha", and Irina "Ira" (Note: I am not dating any of those girls (Viktoriya, Valeria, and Irina) in real life, nor do I ever plan to) I look at them questioningly "What happened?" Pasha, the Russo-Lithuanian replies "Lyoshka, you fell in the Nikol'skoye...you kinda passed out" Vika, laughs and nods "Да, you were drunk off your ass, little commie" I sigh and look at Vika "Stop calling me that...I'm only an inch shorter than you" Andron smirks at me "That's what you get for being a Steelers (HC Severstal' Cherepovets) fan, сука" I laugh "At-least we can take it better than most Red Army (HC CSKA Moscow) fans, мудак" Lerusha looks at me annoyed, even though she knows it's true (Sorry Red Army Fans, but you guys are wimps) "Aleksey Vasilyevich, you are a dumbass, you know that?" I look at her, almost as annoyed "I almost die and you still piss at me exclusively?". Stalin looks at Lerusha and then at me "You sure it's worth being a communist?" I laugh again, it hurts somewhere in my chest and stomach "Stop trying to convert me, Stalin, the LDPR will never count me as their supporter" Ira simply gives a small wave and says quickly and quietly (Ira is shy...) "I hope you feel better, Lyoshka" I nod, I've been sleeping for a while, must've been, but I feel really tired. Noticing this, my mother looks at my friends "You can all come back tomorrow, now Alyosha needs to rest" my friends nod and walk out, followed by my family. I smile up at the ceiling and doze off, finally getting some real sleep.

(Note: Lyosha, Lyoshka, and Alyosha are some of my nicknames (Sister and my cousins use Lyosha, my friends use Lyoshka, and my other family (Parents, Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents etc) use Alyosha. Lerusha calls me by my given name and patronymic when she is angry at me (All the time) hence the "Aleksey Vasilyevich", she adds "Nevzorov" when I've REALLY fucked up)

Last edited by a moderator:
EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

Except one person.

BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

Whatever.
Welcome to San Andreas.

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

We were free, fuck I was free and a million dollars richer, well that's what I thought. I had woken up and was inside a hospital bed. Looking around, I realized that everything was some sick reality in my head joke. "God fucking damnit! For the love of fucking Paradise I want my fucking money!" I shouted, which startled my friend, Christine, who had been sleeping at the hospital.

"What!? What is it? Oh my god you're awake!" She said with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"Yeah and I'm pissed!" I shouted and then decided to lay back down and take a deep breath. "The shit I want though, you wouldn't believe me."

"Try me." She said with a smirk.

"In due time, I think I need to readjust with reality."

"Of course, take your time."

"Thanks Christine, I'm glad you're here." I said as I grabbed her hand to hold.

"I'm just glad you're ok." She said with a smile in return. We both began to laugh and that was the start of me going back to reality. Even once I do die though, I'll still bitch about the money and Starkweather, that sick bastard.

EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

Except one person.

BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

Whatever.
Welcome to San Andreas.

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa
I woke up in a hospital. There were bandages around my shoulder. I was pretty confused.

Wait, what? What happened? Wasn't I just in Carcer City, and others were deciding what to do with my traitorous self? I was confused as fuck. I tried getting up, but found my hands were handcuffed to my bed frame. What?

My sister in law walked in, and she seemed relieved to see that I had woken up. Her face was red, though, and her eyes were puffy. "Natalie," there was something in her voice. Something wrong. "Y-You finally woke up."

"W-What happened?" I asked, pulling at my hands again. Why was I restrained? What?

"That's a good question." A police officer walked in, and my sister in law looked away. "You went missing for a couple of days and showed up in only your underwear and with a gunshot in your shoulder. In your sleep, a nurse reported that you were mumbling your niece's name." He paused and adjusted his glasses. "It is only appropriate to assume that, since she went missing at the same time you did, directly after Skyping you, you are involved in her disappearance." His face turned solemn, and behind him, my sister let out a sob before exiting the room.

"Your niece was found dead within the hour we found you. Her body had several places where it had been cut by something, presumably a knife, and after an inspection, there was evidence of rape. She was found in your dorm, in your closet, after your roommate smelled something. Your trial is on Friday."

He turned to leave, and tears fell down my face. She was dead. My niece, once a happy, adorable 3 year old, was dead.

"Oh, and one last thing. There was a note. 'Traitors don't get happy endings. Neither do Innocentz.,' with a "z" and capital I. Investigation is going on. I hope you have a good lawyer."

~FIN~

//messed up fonts, but yay, epilogue. and i'm tired so it doesn't make sense. sorry.

EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

Except one person.

BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

Whatever.
Welcome to San Andreas.

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa
My eyes snapped open and the first thing I noticed was my alarm on my phone was going off. I sat and noticed that I was back in my dorm, it appeared to be empty, sunlight creeping through the blinds. I sat up and noticed a slight burning sensation in my ankle. I noticed my ankle was was wrapped good and there was some bottles of painkillers and antibiotics on my desk. There also was a small note that was titled to me. I reached over and opened it up.

Dear Nathan,

I hope this last week has been an incredible learning experience for you and the others. Make sure you get lots of rest and thank you for playing.

- Starkweather

I crumpled the note up and threw it in the trash. I grabbed my crutches and hobbled out of my dorm and down the hall. I called my family and assured them I was alright. I walked to my dorm and sat down back down at my desk. I slowly broke into sobbing, not because I was upset,but because I finally realized, I had the guts to make it in this world, this crazy, messed up but somehow wonderful world.

"A man who isn't willing to die for something isn't fit to live."-Martin Luther King Jr.

EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

Except one person.

BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

Whatever.
Welcome to San Andreas.

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

*I awoke in a hospital. A normal one that is...and thankfully not the same one from a few days ago. Or however long that horrendous game went on. I was laying in a nice, clean bed. Is it actually over? No more Starkweather? Yes...it was over. I for sure thought that the blinding light in the bus was one of his tricks, but it appears it wasn't. Thankfully...*

*I eyed the room I was in. Yep, completely normal. Not one thing trying to blow my damn head off with a shotgun. Or chop my head off... The window to my left was slightly open, I could hear the sounds of the birds chirping, and the sound of the wind blowing lightly, causing fallen leafs from the trees below to scrap against the ground. Another Minnesota winter was definitely on the way. I then noticed a few letters piled on a small table next to me bed. I picked them up, and began to read through who the letters were from. Most likely bills for my house...*

*I read through most of the letters within an hour. Most of them were from my family, and a few of my friends. Nothing too special really, most of the. Just said "get well soon," or "later dude..." I put all of the letters into one pile, and set them back on the small table. That is, until something caught my eye. A red envelope sat there on the table. It definitely wasn't there before, that's for sure. Instead of placing the letters on the table, I simply put them on my bed, and then picked up the red envelope. I hesitated to open it, his could very well be a letter from Starkweather himself...or I forgot to pay the water bill again... I took a deep breath, and exhaled. Fuck it, it's not like there's a surprise inside. Right?*

*I slowly opened the envelope, unsure of who it's from, or where it's from. Inside the envelope, was obviously a letter. I unfolded the letter, and began to read...*

Dear Gage,

I hope this letter gets to you, for this, is a very important letter. This letter, is for your eyes only. Not even a family member must know about this. Now, I know you may be wondering who I am, and how I figured out what your alias was...and what hospital you're in. Well, I can't tell you. But what I can tell you, is that I have a proposition for you Mister Gage.

Actually, I'm not going to tell you what I have in store for you, at least not yet. In two months, there will be a dark blue van. You may have seen it before. You will approach the driver of the van, and give I'm the passphrase "Cash is King." From there, two men will escort you into the back if the van. Don't worry, they won't harm you at all. You are quite vital to use Gage. Trust me.

One you are in the van, you will reach an airport, and you hitch a ride on a private plane I've prepared myself. The plane will take you to Washington D.C. You will then be greeted by a man named Alex, and he will escort you to the nearby docks. And there, at exactly twelve o'clock midnight, the meeting will begin. There, you will meet four men. They work for me, so don't worry.

That is all the information I can give you. You may choose to accept my offer, or decline. It is your choice. But, you still cannot tell anyone of this letter, whether accept or decline. If you do call the authority's, I'd sleep with one eye open. Or with a gun...

I'd make your decision soon my friend, for we have little time to spare. Good luck...

- B

*What in the hell is this about? This has to be some sort of joke made by my brother or something. But...could it really be...no, no way. I can't possibly be him! He doesn't even exist! Or...does he? I suppose there's only one way to find out.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Finally, two months have passed, and the van is waiting outside. Right where the letter said it would be. The funny thing is, is that today is the day I get discharged from the hospital. How convenient... I had been given my cloths from moths ago, they were clean, and almost free of blood stains. They also, gave me my mask back. The nurse though had a very strange look on her face when she gave it to me. I got dressed, and left the hospital. After going through the process of actually being discharged of course.*

*I sighed when I saw the van. This is it I suppose. I walked towards the van, and moved towards the drivers seat. The radio was blasting "Drifting" by Pat Briscoe. I cleared my throat, and said, "Cash is King..." The driver looked at me...and smiled. He knew I was making the right choice.*

Fin

Last edited:
Laura woke up to the sound of beeping. Jolting up where she sat she looked around frantically. What had happened, where was she now? Was she dead? Last thing she remembered was driving off in the bus...then that blue light. Was it all a dream?

She was sitting in a hospital bed, hooked up to moniters, throwing the sheets off herself revealing a hospital gown, underwhich when she looked there were fresh clean white bandages around her wounds. That were in fact real.

So it had all been reality. She really had been hit with a head, shot and chased by an elephant. It was all to good to be true. How was anyone going to believe what she said? If they had really gone home it meant there was no way of finding Starkweather now. Bastard.

She was alone in the room, at least this room was nothing like the last room she woke up in in hospital. There was no creepy smiling man, no voices, no threat of death. She was safe, she was alive and well and she had no reason to be afraid anymore.

If it was all real that meant Jack and everyone else had been returned home. How did anyone explain this? To someone; Yeah I was taken away from here put in an abandoned hospital hunted, got shot chased by an elephant, scared by goons but all in another place? No one would believe her, they'd think her crazy. Maybe even get her sectioned into a mental hospital for talking crazy.
This was just one event she would have to keep to herself. A shame really that they all had to go it alone after what had happened, with no one around who would understand. Who could help them come to terms with things. It was unfair.

"Laura, your awake. Sweetheart!" She heard a shriek from the door. Her mother. Smiling brightly Laura accepted her embrace, seeing her father enter the room after her.

"Where have you been? You've been gone for so long...when you were found...we thought you were..." Her mother said, sitting now beside Laura, not leaving her alone now.

"I can't explain it. Its like a dream. All that matters is that its over now."

It was over. She was home, she had been returned to her family and could now move on with her life. As best she could. It wouldn't ever be the same and she was sure that she would never forget the events that occured over the last week. But she could leave it in the past and move forward and she couldn't be happier.

- - - - - - - -

A few days later Laura was discharged from hospital with a clean bill of heath, with her wounds healing nicely. She returned home to her family where life went back to normal. She continued to look over her shoulder each step she took but she was getting better.
Part of her couldn't help but wondering though, did everyone get home okay? What happened to the traitor? What happened to Jack after everything? What happened to the bastard that did this to them? Those answers she came to learn would never be answered.
But she didn't mind. Because she had survived and would continue to. Because life goes on...

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Where am I? The thought fluttered across Jack's mind like paper caught in the wind. He remembered a blue light engulfing him and then...nothing. Wait.

The Bus. Laura. What happened?

He sat up. He was home. Well, he said home. He was at his place. Rising from the bed, he shook his head and rested it on his hands. Had it all been real? He had no way of knowing, throughout all of it he was one of the select few who'd never suffered physical injury, he had no way of telling whether or not it was real from that. His clothes matched up, he still had the trench coat and black cargoes. They were caked with mud and blood as they were too; but all that could be faked.

I need answers. I need closure.

But how?

First things first, let's check the bank.

He did so. Bringing up his statement online. Sure enough, around £600,000 was in his account; the equivalent of the One million Dollars promised in Sterling. So then it must have been real. The statement read the payer into his account as 'anon.' Anonymous. Surely that means it was all real?

It wasn't enough. He had to find the others who survived and check their stories. Laura first. Then we're going on vacation to the good ol' US of A.

He thought he remembered where Laura had said she lived; but couldn't be sure. Will she still be on Iwaku? Maybe I can send her a message... Either way. He bought two things first. A flight from Heathrow to Boston, leaving a week from now. And a train ticket for the week; one that would let him go anywhere in the country.

He closed the laptop after shutting it down. Done. He had all the details for his tickets. He was set and ready. Just one thing to do first...

Leaving the house; he locked up and went out back to the shed. He unlocked both the door and the padlock and went inside. It's still here. Good. He picked 'it' up; it gleamed in the light, a Webley series Air Rifle. The most powerful he could legally own in the country. It's nothing compared to a real gun; but I feel the need to have something with me while I look for the others. He packed it away in it's carry bag and zipped it up. He had 1000 rounds available; they went into his backpack.

Moving off into the Sunrise; Jack began his search.

EPILOGUE:
"Free At Last"

Except one person.

BEEP!!

jimmy-gaming-01.jpg

"Watch it asshole!"

GTA-5-screenshot-008.jpg

Whatever.
Welcome to San Andreas.

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Salwa woke up in her bed. Just no sound. In her regular bed. She placed a hand on her right cheek, feeling her small wound. "What???"

She looked around, .. What she just imagining things? There was a note on her dresser. She got up and looked at it.

"Congrats."

- Starkweather

Salwas jaw fell to the ground, putting a hand over her mouth. She feltall queasy and freighted, and threw up rig on the spot.. Gil. Natalie... Gage.

Salwa opened her closet, and stumbled back putting two hands over her mouth, trembling.

The Skinz head was just fell out.. Eyes wide open.

Salwa clutched her stomach. "Blue.. Light..? Head.. Cheek.. Wound.." She knew this wasn't the end.

Running out of her door, seeing and hugging her mother. In a language called Urdu, she screamed out, (I'll translate) "What happened?!" Her dad came rushing in seeing the girls blood stained clothes. My little brother and bigger sister came in as well. Just staring.

"Salwa?.." My sister said. I looked her in the eyes... She is the closest person
To Salwas heart, she actually understands her better than her parents. They're best friends... But when they usually looked at each other. They knew they were actually being serious.

"What happened? Where did I go? Did I pass out?" She said all at once.

Ramsha, her sister, frowned. "You got hurt... Remember? That intense fight.. You were hospitalized. I'm surprised your bruises are all better."

Salwa felt so confused. "What? No! Someone kidnaped me-"

Her mother and father stared. "I think you need to rest... We'll talk about this later.

Salwa felt so confused...yet scared. She just didn't bother changing, running to the door and running outside, she walked along the streets.

"Damn you Starkweather..or.. My imagination?"

Salwa was determined to remember. And remember she shall.

This is not the end.

This is just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.