Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Before this round ends, we need people to vote! ))
//Lydia. Having sex with adam? only traitors would do such a thing.

//Are me and outlaw going to have any more problems until we get to the fair grounds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandra
//Lydia, because all the cool kids are voting for her

@Gadwall7

I walked into the forest, heading back to where we came from. The hyena had vanished, leaving behind the man with a seriously injured neck and the goon with the beer bottle in his stomach. I grimaced, looking at the neck with torn muscle, blood seeping out of the injury and pooling in his mouth. It was disgusting.

I set my crossbow down, reaching for his blood matted hair. I felt like I was about to throw up. I stepped on his chest, positioning myself over him. "1..." I leaned back a little bit. "2..." A gag escaped. Oh my god. "3.." I yanked with all of my strength, falling back. A sickening squelch and a loud crack dislodged the head. Blood landed on my clothes as I fell, and I threw the head, gagging.

Then, I turned on my side, and I barfed up the little things remaining in my stomach.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
//Are me and outlaw going to have any more problems until we get to the fair grounds?
(( Nope! I'll be posting the next round shortly! ))

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
//Lydia, because all the cool kids are voting for her

@Gadwall7

I walked into the forest, heading back to where we came from. The hyena had vanished, leaving behind the man with a seriously injured neck and the goon with the beer bottle in his stomach. I grimaced, looking at the neck with torn muscle, blood seeping out of the injury and pooling in his mouth. It was disgusting.

I set my crossbow down, reaching for his blood matted hair. I felt like I was about to throw up. I stepped on his chest, positioning myself over him. "1..." I leaned back a little bit. "2..." A gag escaped. Oh my god. "3.." I yanked with all of my strength, falling back. A sickening squelch and a loud crack dislodged the head. Blood landed on my clothes as I fell, and I threw the head, gagging.

Then, I turned on my side, and I barfed up the little things remaining in my stomach.
Grant flinches at that.

"Damn, that's fucked up..." He said with a forlorn and disgusted tone, not at her, but at the fact that they HAD to do this.

"You know... I could have cut off the head with a blade instead." He says to blood covered Nat.

"Wash up too, you could catch something."

(( I vote Lydia as the traitor. ))

((Aki where's this new round you've failed to give us? Shame))

Grant flinches at that.

"Damn, that's fucked up..." He said with a forlorn and disgusted tone, not at her, but at the fact that they HAD to do this.

"You know... I could have cut off the head with a blade instead." He says to blood covered Nat.

"Wash up too, you could catch something."
I nodded, my legs wobbly as I stood. "Yeah..." My voice was hoarse. "I just had something to prove to Starkweather." I looked at my blood soaked self, starting to walk back to the fairgrounds. My legs were about to give out, and I was tired as hell from the emotional and physical stress.

We arrived, and I was carrying the head. I held it a distance away from me. "Starkweather," I looked up at the sky. "What do I do with the head? And I need knew clothes, too, fucktard." I didn't care that my name calling might make him madder at me. Hell, it'd probably made him happy that I was pissed. I was too tired to care.

(I vote for Reaper because irl I wouldn't see Lydia as the traitor and my opinion wouldn't have changed since the last time we voted.)

(( sorry Mattie... I wanna get to the fair grounds. )!

Salwa makes sure she does stick with her and runs, as fast as her chubby self could take her.. (LOL) after a while or two, she was going to give out but she was there. Seeing two more people, Salwa gave them a wicked grin, as she trudged toward them. She may look harmful with the head... And blood... But she wasn't. She raised the head she got as well.

(( PLEASE STOP POSTING. NEW ROUND INCOMING. PREPARE FOR A HORRIBLE DEATH SCENE. ))

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

It was 9:34PM, night, the moon wasn't visible under such thick storm clouds, but hey, at least the rain stopped, right? The amusement park was fully functional, joyful carnival music coupled with an active roller coaster ran through wooden tracks. Hell, if you weren't under captivity, this would've been fun! Not for long...

A cute female, age 16, easily noted as Amber tripped over a crack in the cement tile, her form tumbling over into the dirty floor. She moaned weakly, eyes red-rimmed as she tears trickled down her rosy red cheeks, "Oh God! Someone help me!" Amber bolted upwards, and tried to flee her persuers, but something caught her by the hair, and she hit the ground. Hard. When she opened her eyes, four men were standing above her. Two with guns, two with knives.
Innocentz #2: "This chica es real white, holmes."

Innocentz #1: "Daddy found you, sweetie. Now it's alright, just come here and- RAPE, RAPE, RAPETTY RAPE!" Bursting into hysterical laughter upon this change of tone.
The other two remained silent, but proceeded to drop their weapons just out of the hapless girl's reach. Of course, the weapons weren't the only things they dropped. Pants, elbows, and kneecaps also fell down onto the girl- the latter two with far more force than she'd ever cared to notice. The woman simply found herself curling into a ball, and closing her eyes as she waited for death. Quickly flipped onto her back, Amber's legs were forced open- and not coincidentally at the exact same time she heard the familiar 'shink' of a blade being unsheathed.
Innocentz #4: "A'ight homes, we goin' in for surgery! Gotta cut her open and save the 'tang!"
Innocentz #3: "Urr-hooo! Urrhuurrr! Go to hospitable! Weee-oooo, weeeee- oooo!" A voice that seemed to sum up all aspects of mental retardation gone awry.
Valuable lessons were learned by all parties that day indeed. First, you learned never to drop your guard, but sadly could do nothing to save poor Amber. The Innocentz, meanwhile, had an eye-opening view of erotic brutality that day. After each took his respective term, the teen was deemed no longer fit for occupation by any of them. The blood was a lovely effect, but all that wretched stickiness around it made things less-than- habitable.

Five minutes later, Starkweather & you now saw that it was physically possible to ram a severed leg up to the kneecap into any feminine orifice that had been properly prepared. Good to know.
"... And that, my friends, is why you never trust a traitor! Ahah! Oh, and Lydia is NOT a traitor! Ha ha! Good guess, but no dice!"

"Now, let's get get to our next scene, shall we? This amusement park is being patrolled by a Satanic gang known as 'The Innocentz.' Most Hispanic, all fucked outta their heads! My favorite. Expect crucified corpses and other sacrilegious symbolism scattered around the park."

"Now, there's a bus at the opposite end of the amusement park. A key is in the ignition, but alas, there's no gas! I've hidden it in an attraction known as 'Dorothy's Adventures in Oz.' Find it. And pump the gas into the school bus."

[Click]!
Welcome to ROUND THREE. The traitor has struck and you're totally wrong again! This round will end tomorrow, mid-afternoon. So vote and escape!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Amber – KILLED. TOSSED TO INNOCENTZ BY TRAITOR.
Lydia – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT. INNOCENT.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT. INNOCENT.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(( By the way, if you're injured, we'll say a medical team ran in, patched you up real fast, and then drove off. >.> ))

Reactions: Driver
"Well this is going to be fun, should we all stick together or split up into smaller groups? The traitor is still amongst us and now we got to deal with a bunch of crazed Hispanics." I said as I cocked my shotgun and gathered around everyone else. My arm still hurt, but it was still functional. I wasn't going to die yet, not in this eerie as amusement at least.

@Everyone

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

It was 9:34PM, night, the moon wasn't visible under such thick storm clouds, but hey, at least the rain stopped, right? The amusement park was fully functional, joyful carnival music coupled with an active roller coaster ran through wooden tracks. Hell, if you weren't under captivity, this would've been fun! Not for long...

A cute female, age 16, easily noted as Amber tripped over a crack in the cement tile, her form tumbling over into the dirty floor. She moaned weakly, eyes red-rimmed as she tears trickled down her rosy red cheeks, "Oh God! Someone help me!" Amber bolted upwards, and tried to flee her persuers, but something caught her by the hair, and she hit the ground. Hard. When she opened her eyes, four men were standing above her. Two with guns, two with knives.

Innocentz #1: "Daddy found you, sweetie. Now it's alright, just come here and- RAPE, RAPE, RAPETTY RAPE!" Bursting into hysterical laughter upon this change of tone.
The other two remained silent, but proceeded to drop their weapons just out of the hapless girl's reach. Of course, the weapons weren't the only things they dropped. Pants, elbows, and kneecaps also fell down onto the girl- the latter two with far more force than she'd ever cared to notice. The woman simply found herself curling into a ball, and closing her eyes as she waited for death. Quickly flipped onto her back, Amber's legs were forced open- and not coincidentally at the exact same time she heard the familiar 'shink' of a blade being unsheathed.
Innocentz #4: "A'ight homes, we goin' in for surgery! Gotta cut her open and save the 'tang!"
Innocentz #3: "Urr-hooo! Urrhuurrr! Go to hospitable! Weee-oooo, weeeee- oooo!" A voice that seemed to sum up all aspects of mental retardation gone awry.
Valuable lessons were learned by all parties that day indeed. First, you learned never to drop your guard, but sadly could do nothing to save poor Amber. The Innocentz, meanwhile, had an eye-opening view of erotic brutality that day. After each took his respective term, the teen was deemed no longer fit for occupation by any of them. The blood was a lovely effect, but all that wretched stickiness around it made things less-than- habitable.

Five minutes later, Starkweather & you now saw that it was physically possible to ram a severed leg up to the kneecap into any feminine orifice that had been properly prepared. Good to know.
"... And that, my friends, is why you never trust a traitor! Ahah! Oh, and Lydia is NOT a traitor! Ha ha! Good guess, but no dice!"

"Now, let's get get to our next scene, shall we? This amusement park is being patrolled by a Satanic gang known as 'The Innocentz.' Most Hispanic, all fucked outta their heads! My favorite. Expect crucified corpses and other sacrilegious symbolism scattered around the park."

"Now, there's a bus at the opposite end of the amusement park. A key is in the ignition, but alas, there's no gas! I've hidden it in an attraction known as 'Dorothy's Adventures in Oz.' Find it. And pump the gas into the school bus."

[Click]!
Welcome to ROUND THREE. The traitor has struck and you're totally wrong again! This round will end tomorrow, mid-afternoon. So vote and escape!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

[Click]!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
I watched as the poor girl known as Amber met a grisly end and the hands of the Innocentz. I shuddered at the thought of my sisters sharing the same fate if I failed to get out here. I turned to Mark. "Should we partner up with someone, or go in on our own?"

@JextheShadow
@Anybody else

Grant's happy that his hood hides the look of disgust on his face. He twirls his machete in an aggressive way.

"I will finds the ones who are responsible... And kick them so hard up the ass they will taste the rubber sole of my shoe." He says rather coldly, finding this all just disgusting and a fucked up world.

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

[Click]!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:

*After being patched up, by some crazy doctors... You could say I was back in the field, and ready for action. Almost... My wound still hurt, but it was bearable. Apparently our objective was to find some gasoline, and pump it into a school bus. The worst thing about the current situation, is that the gas is hidden in a damn amusement park...great. Also, how was Lydia not the traitor? I suppose that means we still have a murdering bastard amongst us. That's just fantastic.*

@Everyone

*After being patched up, by some crazy doctors... You could say I was back in the field, and ready for action. Almost... My wound still hurt, but it was bearable. Apparently our objective was to find some gasoline, and pump it into a school bus. The worst thing about the current situation, is that the gas is hidden in a damn amusement park...great. Also, how was Lydia not the traitor? I suppose that means we still have a murdering bastard amongst us. That's just fantastic.*

@Everyone
"Gage?" I said as I walked over to him, both of us looking a little bit worse for wear. "My God, I thought you were dead. I...I..." I was at a lost for words, not really knowing what to say. "I'm sorry..." I uttered out, trying not to shed anymore tears for now.

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

[Click]!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
I watched as the poor girl known as Amber met a grisly end and the hands of the Innocentz. I shuddered at the thought of my sisters sharing the same fate if I failed to get out here. I turned to Mark. "Should we partner up with someone, or go in on our own?"

@JextheShadow
@Anybody else

Salwa walked up to him. "Howdy. Partners?" What a straight a forward question. "I got a gun, Machete,... Also, you kinda saved me from the cannibals.." She said.

(( I've got work in 30 minutes. After that, I can GM all night long! >:3 ))

Reactions: Driver
"Gage?" I said as I walked over to him, both of us looking a little bit worse for wear. "My God, I thought you were dead. I...I..." I was at a lost for words, not really knowing what to say. "I'm sorry..." I uttered out, trying not to shed anymore tears for now.

*I noticed Chris approach me, he seemed fairly surprised that I'm alive. I don't really blame him...not too many people survive a blow like that. When I heard him say "I'm sorry," I didn't understand what he was talking about. Then it hit me, he was apologizing for leaving me behind, even after I tried my best to save him. There were so many things I could say to him right now, but, I simply sighed. There was no need to go on a rant about how he left me, I simply patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Don't beat yourself up about man, they can't kill me that easily..." I chuckled a bit. It was pure luck that I didn't die back there, but I had to show that I still had strength in me.*

@C92cool

Status
Not open for further replies.