Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Btw, people who don't have a partner... start talking to people! xD Btw, Nat, epic ass prologue. Best one yet. ))

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
I paused, wait is that...? Another pause, "J-Jenna?" A small half-smile crept across my lips, I recalled something. It was small, I suppose I should say. Shaking my head, I crossed my arms, at least it took the edge off, "Jenna, what are you do--?" Oh yeah, I remember, "Oh, right. Sorry." A giggled a little bit, trying to calm her nerves, "Say, you're, uh, cuter in real-life." Yeah, it was stupid. At least, that's what I thought. I extended a hand, recalling a post I sent to her a few nights ago, "Come with me if you want to live."

arnold.jpg

I extended my hand out, silent, as I knew her predicament, anticipating her response. NO PRESSURE HERE BBY.
It took a little bit more time for me to calm myself down even a little bit.
All of the conversations I had with Adam were going through my thoughts, and I did actually remember the line he just used.
Very slowly and hesitantly, I lifted up my arm and laid my hand in his, still trying my best not to freak out.

I knew he was trying to go easy on me, but I still felt like I was completely taken over by anxiety.
Taking a quick breath through my mouth, I managed to let out a quiet "Okay".
Even though it sounded like a whisper, an accent was pretty clearly present.

Jack watched Dallas approach while he waited for Laura to respond. Dallas was the only other RPer besides himself that consistently played the straight guy when dealing with Aki's bullshit. And that brought them together. He replied.

"Ja; ich bin Jack. Es ist gut zum sehen du. I'll drop the German though unless we need to use it again; I think what I just said was wrong anyway. Get your ass over here."

He considered his options; Dallas was a good bloke, unlikely to be the traitor; screw it; three was a better chance than two; he could use the extra hand. He kept his argument simple.

"We're probably going to find food, water and weapons if possible; we need to make sure we get through this crap; do you want to join us?"

"No, don't worry, you were pretty spot on when you were speaking in German. Oh, and uh, yeah...I'll join you." *It felt so...weird. It was just odd how we were all meeting each other for the first time, during a actual murder game! It was twice as weird for me, since no one could even see my face. Should I just go ahead and say my name? After all, it's the most polite thing to do when meeting someone for the first time. I took a deep breath, and said, "You don't have to call me Dallas anymore. It's...Gage." Right...like I was going to give anyone here my real name. It's not that I don't trust Jack, or anyone here, it's because I barely trust anyone. I then thought about what Jack said about food and supplies. We sure as hell aren't going to find any here...*

@Reaper Jack

"Murder Events? Wait, how do you know about that?"

But then it struck me.

"Wait...you're...Mattie, right? Well shit! I-...huh, yeah, guess that is weird..."

I yawned, loudly.

"Ehhh, screw it, I'm too tired..."
I just gave him a "Really?" face and then sighed mentally facepalmimg. "Seriously?, your brought into a real life event and now all you want to do is sleep? We need to find weapons, water and food to survive" I sound naggy don't I? Ughh whatever I'll just leave him alone and write a Harry potter fanfic or something. Haha at least they didn't get my notebo; wait.... WAIT

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HELL NO!!" I lost my pencil... why god? why me?

His mind wirling at high gear it was a incredible feat that he was actualy aware of his suroundings. Even more so that when he heard a soft voice come through an un-opened door he responded to it. "Yah coming in just hold on."

He slowed to a stop in the middle of the hallway staring at the door in issue Taking a breath he pushed down the handle and pulled it open, letting it rest on the wall. He slowly stepped into the room making sure this wasn't a trap, the mans words earlier buzzing in his head. All he found was a women panicking asking for help. After checking the room he rushed to her side helping her pull of the mask that was attached to her head.

"Some one took Akis game and put us in it. Im sorry if this is too much to handle but everyone is going to the main room. Do you want to help you get there?" He stepped away as to not frighten her, offering a open palm to her.

(( Once we get 15 people posting, I'll post the lobby. ))

Reactions: JextheShadow
@Dallas

"Danke schoen. And Gage it is." It was probably another handle; it didn't sound like any German name Jack knew of, and he knew a lot. He didn't blame Gage for that; it was only natural to be cautious here.

@Laura and @Dallas

Jack pulled himself up straight and opened his mouth to speak.

"Let's move; I'd wait for more people but...larger groups are easier to detect and surprise...and...I don't fully trust everyone. Some people just seemed to be a little off during those roleplays you know? Especially Adam. No offence to the guy but, you know...the things he used to revel speaking about..."

Jack moved off down the hallway; they were unlikely to find food in a hospital...wait, the visitor's section normally has a snack bar right? If they got there they could at least find bottles to fill with water; maybe some food too; hopefully at least. After that; it would be more difficult to find weapons; but they could improvise...

It took a little bit more time for me to calm myself down even a little bit.
All of the conversations I had with Adam were going through my thoughts, and I did actually remember the line he just used.
Very slowly and hesitantly, I lifted up my arm and laid my hand in his, still trying my best not to freak out.

I knew he was trying to go easy on me, but I still felt like I was completely taken over by anxiety.
Taking a quick breath through my mouth, I managed to let out a quiet "Okay".
Even though it sounded like a whisper, an accent was pretty clearly present.
I smiled, trying to kindle emotions of peace, well, as much as I friggin' could, by gently rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb, "We'll be fine, Jenna. Don't worry." I spoke in a soft, calm tone, slowly moving forward so I can allow Jenna to keep pace, "I don't know where we are, but I imagine the cocksmith who captured us is going to use the same fuckin' plot in my outline." I giggled, 'cocksmith', that's a new one. I stood nearly side-by-side with Jenna, if she permitted, we'd be hand-in-hand, with me trying to lead her against this dark hallway. She could feel my hands grow clammy. I was scared.

A door opened up...

Another person finally awoke, who... was that?

I kept stumbling thought the darkness, hopelessly trying to find a escape route this horror. Over the last few minutes, the thought of this being a joke began to wipe away. I heard the voices of the other folks who had been brought here as well. Panic soon became a factor as my fear of darkness and confined spaces became stronger, soon I was completely disorientated. I stopped in my tracks and shouted and took a deep breath and shouted at the top of my lungs, "Whoever is out there, get me the fuck outta here!" my message echoing off the walls.

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
(( 13/24 people have posted. ))

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I just gave him a "Really?" face and then sighed mentally facepalmimg. "Seriously?, your brought into a real life event and now all you want to do is sleep? We need to find weapons, water and food to survive" I sound naggy don't I? Ughh whatever I'll just leave him alone and write a Harry potter fanfic or something. Haha at least they didn't get my notebo; wait.... WAIT

"Hmph...I'm sorry, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night because...no...I'm always this sleepy when I wake up."

I rubbed my eyes before cringing at the sound of her screaming, quickly followed by a groan and a displeased

"What?"

@Reaper Jack

"I'm right behind you."

Hospitals were not exactly what Laura enjoyed most. She spent many trips up the hospital at accident and emergency with broken bones and sprains. In the day with lots of people around it seemed normal. But here now it seemed so creepy. Though the matter wasn't helped by there being a killer on the loose.
Keeping that thought well buried in the back of her mind she pushed on following in the footsteps of Jack and new ally Gage who had joined their little group.

"I'm guessing there's a cafeteria somewhere right? Or some sort of vending machines…"

Laura kept her eyes peeled, trying not to look to hard around, afraid of what was hiding in the corner of her eye. She had calmed down considerably but each noise behind her made her heart leap. She wasn't prepared for this but having a few people around her helped keep her calm. Gave her the push she needed to keep going. Because she wasn't alone in this.

@Dallas

"Danke schoen. And Gage it is." It was probably another handle; it didn't sound like any German name Jack knew of, and he knew a lot. He didn't blame Gage for that; it was only natural to be cautious here.

@Laura and @Dallas

Jack pulled himself up straight and opened his mouth to speak.

"Let's move; I'd wait for more people but...larger groups are easier to detect and surprise...and...I don't fully trust everyone. Some people just seemed to be a little off during those roleplays you know? Especially Adam. No offence to the guy but, you know...the things he used to revel speaking about..."

Jack moved off down the hallway; they were unlikely to find food in a hospital...wait, the visitor's section normally has a snack bar right? If they got there they could at least find bottles to fill with water; maybe some food too; hopefully at least. After that; it would be more difficult to find weapons; but they could improvise...

*I stayed at least four feet away from Jack. Again, not because I don't trust him, but everyone needs their own personal space. Right? As we moved through the hallway, I decided to remove my sunglasses, which would reveal my bright blue eyes. My sunglasses had no use in this place...besides making me look badass. I eyed some of the rooms we were passing, I got shivers down my spine just by thinking about what happened in this hospital. This place is a damn nightmare I tell you...*

@Reaper Jack

His mind wirling at high gear it was a incredible feat that he was actualy aware of his suroundings. Even more so that when he heard a soft voice come through an un-opened door he responded to it. "Yah coming in just hold on."

He slowed to a stop in the middle of the hallway staring at the door in issue Taking a breath he pushed down the handle and pulled it open, letting it rest on the wall. He slowly stepped into the room making sure this wasn't a trap, the mans words earlier buzzing in his head. All he found was a women panicking asking for help. After checking the room he rushed to her side helping her pull of the mask that was attached to her head.

"Some one took Akis game and put us in it. Im sorry if this is too much to handle but everyone is going to the main room. Do you want to help you get there?" He stepped away as to not frighten her, offering a open palm to her.
I blinked quickly, processing everything and having new thoughts rise up at a million miles an hour. I was into overdrive, and scared I was going to blurt out some random nerdy thing. There was a guy in front of me who looked a little bit younger than I was. I opened my mouth to speak but shut it again, looking around me. My hands were shaking, so I shoved them into my ratty, old Western Kentucky University sweatshirt. I had completed my last two years of high school there, but went to another university. I stood, extending to my full height of 5'6, and looked up at him.

"T-Thanks," I mumbled, I was trying to make sure I was an almost safe distance from him, since I wasn't sure if he was a weird-ass, murderer-psychopath or not. I squinted, and his face registered as familiar. "Hey, you signed up for Aki's roleplay, right?" I was still nervous as hell, and tried composing myself.

Jesus Christ, Natalie, you're studying to go sue snotty, rich, company owners for millions of dollars of money! You're supposed to be able to handle this amount of stress! Pull yourself together, woman!

I tried to form a complete sentence. Preferably one that made sense. "Oh my god, this is fucking crazy. I'm Natalie, by the way."

I smiled, trying to kindle emotions of peace, well, as much as I friggin' could, by gently rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb, "We'll be fine, Jenna. Don't worry." I spoke in a soft, calm tone, slowly moving forward so I can allow Jenna to keep pace, "I don't know where we are, but I imagine the cocksmith who captured us is going to use the same fuckin' plot in my outline." I giggled, 'cocksmith', that's a new one. I stood nearly side-by-side with Jenna, if she permitted, we'd be hand-in-hand, with me trying to lead her against this dark hallway. She could feel my hands grow clammy. I was scared.

A door opened up...

Another person finally awoke, who... was that?
Following along, I tried to force myself to take calmer breaths. It was impossible getting used to this anxiety, but I did now a few tricks to hide it.
Somehow, the dark creepy hallway didn't scare me as much anymore. The only uncomfortable feeling I had was from being so close to another person that I had just met.
I wasn't used to this at all, but I was doing my best to force all of the bad feelings out.

Knowing that Adam was trying his best to calm me down, I kept my hand in his, the gentle rubbing of his thumb on my hand seeming to help a little bit.
When I heard a door opening and faintly saw the silhouette of another person, my fingers squeezed more tightly around his.

"Hmph...I'm sorry, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night because...no...I'm always this sleepy when I wake up."

I rubbed my eyes before cringing at the sound of her screaming, quickly followed by a groan and a displeased

"What?"
"Lost my pencil... damn" I looked at the notebook full of rough drafts and unfinished fanfics. it had all of the zodiac's in the back I stared at it.... why the hell did I put Aquarius so close to Scorpio and Capricorn? Ugghh no just no. I laid down on the floor and pouted with nothing to do.

It all looked the same. Sterile and unwelcoming. Ironic; hospitals were hated by most people but they were there to help; someone had gone wrong designing the first one; and that design had stuck...

@Laura and @Dallas

"Yeah I thought the same just now; like a snack bar or something by the reception" Looking up; Jack made sure they were following the signs for reception; thankfully; the signs were in English at least.

They kept pushing forward and eventually arrived at what appeared to be the reception lounge; chairs were strewn across the floor; lights hung loose from the ceiling; the place was a wreck alright. Jack began looking about for a snack bar; cafeteria, or something similar; he cautioned the others.

"Mind yourselves; this place is damaged quite a bit; try not to dislodge anything."

// @Akibahara What do we find? If anything? //

Well crap. I looked at the guy, I really wish I had google translate right now... jodas I had no idea but couldn't be good. Gah if only I had stayed awake in Spanish. "You think?, have you ever seen any horror movies? You never want to flip your shit, you never want to go in the woods and stay in a group. Pretty simple"

@Cres
"Yeah... I never really apply it to real life though. I'm gonna look around see how other people are taking this."

The girl was right, I sighed and continued down the hall, I still didn't understand what the fuck was happening and how some people seemed so chill. He looked at the pencil he had in his hand and started playing around with it, spinning it between his fingers.

I turned my head to the girl who I just met, I didn't know her name but she seemed pretty pissed about not having a pencil, he looked at his and shrugged.

"Uh, here. You can have this one."

He handed her a black mechanical pencil.

Following along, I tried to force myself to take calmer breaths. It was impossible getting used to this anxiety, but I did now a few tricks to hide it.
Somehow, the dark creepy hallway didn't scare me as much anymore. The only uncomfortable feeling I had was from being so close to another person that I had just met.
I wasn't used to this at all, but I was doing my best to force all of the bad feelings out.

Knowing that Adam was trying his best to calm me down, I kept my hand in his, the gentle rubbing of his thumb on my hand seeming to help a little bit.
When I heard a door opening and faintly saw the silhouette of another person, my fingers squeezed more tightly around his.
FIRST KILL SPOTTED.​

I stopped in my tracks, anticipating whoever the hell the shadowy silhouette was. It crept out from the door, it's breath ragged, as if he or she's been smoking for years on in. The figure was dark. Too dark. It resembled a hunched over individual, possibly male or female, long shaggy locks of hair hung to the side, like a hobo. Who... was that? It finally came out of the darkness, revealing himself:

An older male, possibly early 60s, spoke in a cockney British accent. A green jacket covered him, his hair was orange, with a bit of balding in the middle. God, I couldn't help but hate him! He grinned, revealing dirty encrusted teeth, some parts of it were black, "'Ello love!" He seemed chirpy. Possibly high on something. Meth maybe? "... Name's Slappy! Now wuh' is goin' on? First I be' RPin' unda' me RPNation username 'JustAnotherRPer', but now I go' los' r' somethin'."

He paused.

"Got a fag, mate?"

ron_moody_2005_11_23.jpg

REVEALING: JUSTANOTHERRPER.​

Status
Not open for further replies.