Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, randomly...

"...Joel. Joel!"

Ah yes. I knew who these people were. Why not make some random joke? I tried out my new Kermit impression.

"Have you been downloading boobs again Joel?!"

At least I made myself snicker.

"Joel!"

I shouted again, before laughing out loud. Laughter made everything more comfortable.

@WhoevertheHellwantstolistentosomerandomassfourteenyearold

Bryan turned and sighed

"No jodas- I mean, yeah I really should calm down...."
Well crap. I looked at the guy, I really wish I had google translate right now... jodas I had no idea but couldn't be good. Gah if only I had stayed awake in Spanish. "You think?, have you ever seen any horror movies? You never want to flip your shit, you never want to go in the woods and stay in a group. Pretty simple"

@Cres

*I noticed the amount of people leaving their rooms, I backed away a bit. I have no idea who these people are...that smiley guy said there were twenty four of us right? Holy shit... I backed up even more, my heart was racing. These might be random people, or, even people from the Iwaku website. That means...we are all here. Together. What in the actual fuck it going on here? Christ...I was in my room one minute, and now I'm here. "Was zum Teufel soll ich tun!" I said... I was speaking German, which was something I haven't done in awhile. "Nein nein nein nein ... wie kann das sein wirklich?" I felt so tough when I heard about the money, and the traitor, but I should have listened a bit more. I wasn't expecting there to be twenty four fucking people!*

@Reaper Jack

Issuing the man another glared he conceded to his short point. Not only making an idiot of himself he also made it very easy to find if anyone was looking. God I hope no one is looking for us. Dropping the glare he let out a pent up sigh crossing his arms over eachother.

"Yah yah, sorry man."

He turned and jogged down the hallway. Still needing to be the first to those gifts that was mentioned. Sliding around several people taking their time it left some time to think. His mind focusing on the word looking. Mark wondered how long they had been gone from their homes. He knew for a fact that there was no abandoned hospital anywhere near where he lived, which ment what felt like a few moments was much longer then a few hours. I wonder if his parents were still looking, or had already given up.

A quiet mood oppressing him he swore to himself that he would make it out of this. as he ran deeper into the hospital

@Archmage Jeremiah

I heard some idiot doing a Kermit impression when I was talking to the Puerto rican guy. wtf? well at least it made me smile a bit. Silly and childish things tended to do that to me. I turned toward him for a minute "And who are you talking to?"

@Dallas

Wait...a German? If these were the Iwaku roleplayers; that meant it was Dallas. Jack searched around for where the voice came from; sure enough, there he was, chicken hat and all; he shouted over at him to make sure.

"Sind du Dallas? Nicht Wahr?"

Jack seemed so calm and collected already and the game hadn't even truly begun yet. He had to have nerves of steel. Laura wished she was brave enough for this.
Taking a glance over all the almost identical doors, unsure if anyone was in each room or just not awake yet, maybe they too had been to scared to exit the somewhat safety of a little room. But she could not assume such things, they might all be empty for all she knew. But what did it matter, right now she was out in what was a lobby with a few people of which she could see.

"You sure? I wouldn't want to hold you back. But as you said sticking in a team might help us. So yes, I'd like to stick with you." Laura replied, her voice more confident now that she had found what looked to be an ally.

Though what smiley freak said was playing on her mind. A traitor among them. It could be anyone, even Jack. He did seem calm and level headed about it. But he did say himself there was no use worrying about it because it was already happening. It was a good mind set to have, one she hoped she could get into. Though her now her brain was on auto pilot and wouldn't let her take over and calm down.

Now she had someone to stick with she could worry a little less, she wasn't alone going through this. There were many others and even though one of them was the traitor it made her feel a little better that she wasn't the only one going through this torment.

*I was just sitting there. It was fun. After the role play I got on skype and played with my friends, but then I was kidnapped. I struggled for my life trying to get free. I heard the man. I got free from the bag over my head and gasped. I looked around and took in my environment* Oh man this looks bad... Where the fuck am I? What the fuck!? *The realization of me getting kidnapped sets in* OH FUCK!
(Forgot to mention I cuss A LOT)

@Archmage Jeremiah

I heard some idiot doing a Kermit impression when I was talking to the Puerto rican guy. wtf? well at least it made me smile a bit. Silly and childish things tended to do that to me. I turned toward him for a minute "And who are you talking to?"
"To myself, duh."

I chuckled.

"Since I know I'm always going to laugh at my own jokes. But eh..."

Oh no, boobs! My one weakness. I shook my head and slapped my face, it usually worked at getting those "thoughts" out of my head.

"Sorry, had to do that, who're you?"

I, Adam S., lulled my head to the left, trying to block out the dim ray of light illuminating from a hanging lamppost above. My eyes flipped open, hands removing the breathing apparatus firmly planted against my lips--I cough violently, my nostrils breathing in the dirty air, shortly before adjusting myself upward—God, where the fuck am I, I thought.
5 MINUTES LATER...
A burly-esque half oriental/half white male, technically a "mystizo" by race, crept out of his hospital room: I decided to wear a white tanktop shirt today, enough to show moderately bulked triceps and bicep muscles, slightly bulging from my arms. My shoes, white-laced, black in color, slid silently against the dirty floor, my blue denim jeans blending in.

The expression of fear, uncertainty, and nervousness filled my core. I was notably quivering. Never in my life did I expect to participate in a REAL Murder Game. My creation. Now that I think about it-- whose been monitoring the Murder Games? Some fuckin' snuff film director from the Manhunt series that I wrote about? Fat chance. He wasn't real.

I spot a blonde haired female, her back pressed against me. I cock my head to the side, sliding toward her, silent as death, "W-who... are you?"

@JayJay
As I suddenly hear a voice from what sounds like right behind me, I quickly turn while letting out a small yelp and slapping my hands in front of my mouth.
Staring at the man in front of me, I quickly realize who exactly this is.
The good ol' Game Master, the one who made my Ellie character a traitor and my Arya into a bondage mistress.
My mouth unconsciously dropped open a little bit as I lowered my arms and felt myself starting to freeze up from nervousness.

The guy who I thought was responsible for what just happened was now right there in front of me, looking to be as clueless as I was.
I wanted to speak, but it just wasn't possible. I found myself only taking deep breaths and biting the inside of my cheek to keep tears inside.
All I could do was hope he figured out who I was himself, and remembered what I had posted on the forum just a day or two before.

I looked at the guy and couldn't help but chuckle when he smacked himself out of nowhere. "So you were in the murder events too? seems weird for a bunch of geeky roleplayers to all be brought here" I thought about it for a minute. Didn't make sense and that one guy that was on the screen before kinda reminded me of Jigsaw... heheh damn I must be insane to be so obsessed with that clown.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Jack seemed so calm and collected already and the game hadn't even truly begun yet. He had to have nerves of steel. Laura wished she was brave enough for this.
Taking a glance over all the almost identical doors, unsure if anyone was in each room or just not awake yet, maybe they too had been to scared to exit the somewhat safety of a little room. But she could not assume such things, they might all be empty for all she knew. But what did it matter, right now she was out in what was a lobby with a few people of which she could see.

"You sure? I wouldn't want to hold you back. But as you said sticking in a team might help us. So yes, I'd like to stick with you." Laura replied, her voice more confident now that she had found what looked to be an ally.

Though what smiley freak said was playing on her mind. A traitor among them. It could be anyone, even Jack. He did seem calm and level headed about it. But he did say himself there was no use worrying about it because it was already happening. It was a good mind set to have, one she hoped she could get into. Though her now her brain was on auto pilot and wouldn't let her take over and calm down.

Now she had someone to stick with she could worry a little less, she wasn't alone going through this. There were many others and even though one of them was the traitor it made her feel a little better that she wasn't the only one going through this torment.
Laura had calmed down a little; good. He wasn't calm himself of course; he was just damned good at hiding it. He'd once faced down five rather big blokes back in his school days; he'd broken two of their noses and beat another one until he backed off; the other two decided not to join the party after that; he'd been fine then, on the defensive against those assholes. Still, they'd managed to blind him in his right eye; hardly a decent trade off. Still, being calm was the key; if he panicked, those who followed and relied on him would scatter too. It was a basic rule of morale that went back further than Sun Tzu; and Laura was already on his side; he couldn't let himself screw up now. He shook his head; thinking about getting his thoughts back on the situation at hand. Food. Water. Protection. He spoke to Laura quietly, so only she could hear him.

"I'm sure you realise this; but we need food and water, as well as something to protect ourselves with; this area is going to be stripped clean by everyone before long. If we want anything, we're going to have to grab it now. Shall we get a move on?"

Gil touched his forehead. Wake up, idiot. This is just another one of your stupid nightmares. But he didn't woke up. Nothing was ever so serious, but he was in denial, unable to accept his current situation. All that he could remember was weird stories from the deepweb, stories from men who sexually enjoyed themselves while watching movies where people would get stabbed, killed... Fucked up stuff. Why did it had to go down specifically that day? Tuesday. Ever since he could remember, Gil always hated tuesdays. It was always the day where the worst stuff would happen.

Dumped by bitch girlfriend? Tuesday. Fired two times on...? Tuesday. Kidnapped to be a pawn on the sick game of someone? Hey look, it's tuesday. One more thing and he would just end up being one of those people who believe in that whole stories about bad luck. Nah. It will never come down to this. Looking back to his memories he started to think back on who could have done this particular thing. The whole deepweb thing made him think that this could actually be the work of someone he met online. But who? He barely knew anyone online. He knew a few things about his roleplaying partners, but it was never enough to actually make an impression of them.

You know, this is exactly the kind of shit that Akibahara would write about, Gil thought. It was rare for him to think about his roleplaying partners in real life, but that did seemed like a valid thought at the occasion. For an equally unknown reason, the music "Comfortably Numb" kept playing on his head, over and over again. He always heard that music when he was scared, and at that moment, he was frightened. But he wouldn't show it. Fuck no. He would never show it. Leaving his thoughts go over his head, he started to actually analyze the place where he was.

Fuck man, what did I do now?

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
I start to notice other people as I walk 'Hm, others? Dyusha what have you done this time?' now I am concerned, Andrey (Dyusha) has never included this many people in his damn pranks, it seems the Muscovite has nothing to do with this...Then i notice then that people are speaking English "Лёша...you've really fucked up now" I mutter to myself. I feel something on my head and my hand goes to it, it's nothing...just my ushanka. "Atleast I got this, да." I again say to myself. I start humming the Russian national anthem like any good over-nationalistic bastard in the world.

@Dallas

Wait...a German? If these were the Iwaku roleplayers; that meant it was Dallas. Jack searched around for where the voice came from; sure enough, there he was, chicken hat and all; he shouted over at him to make sure.

"Sind du Dallas? Nicht Wahr?"

*I heard the word "Dallas," which surprised me a bit. I didn't think anyone here would know my name, well, Iwaku name that is... I looked in the direction of where the voice came from, and said, "Jack? Ist, dass du mein Freund?" There was only one person I knew on Iwaku who knows German. Reaper Jack. That was most definitely him, I slowly made my way over to him. He looked close to what his profile picture looked like. Obviously, since the picture I think was at least two or three years old. At least I found someone I ca trust...*

@Reaper Jack

I looked at the guy and couldn't help but chuckle when he smacked himself out of nowhere. "So you were in the murder events too? seems weird for a bunch of geeky roleplayers to all be brought here" I thought about it for a minute. Didn't make sense and that one guy that was on the screen before kinda reminded me of Jigsaw... heheh damn I must be insane to be so obsessed with that clown.

@Archmage Jeremiah
"Murder Events? Wait, how do you know about that?"

But then it struck me.

"Wait...you're...Mattie, right? Well shit! I-...huh, yeah, guess that is weird..."

I yawned, loudly.

"Ehhh, screw it, I'm too tired..."

As I suddenly hear a voice from what sounds like right behind me, I quickly turn while letting out a small yelp and slapping my hands in front of my mouth.
Staring at the man in front of me, I quickly realize who exactly this is.
The good ol' Game Master, the one who made my Ellie character a traitor and my Arya into a bondage mistress.
My mouth unconsciously dropped open a little bit as I lowered my arms and felt myself starting to freeze up from nervousness.

The guy who I thought was responsible for what just happened was now right there in front of me, looking to be as clueless as I was.
I wanted to speak, but it just wasn't possible. I found myself only taking deep breaths and biting the inside of my cheek to keep tears inside.
All I could do was hope he figured out who I was himself, and remembered what I had posted on the forum just a day or two before.
I paused, wait is that...? Another pause, "J-Jenna?" A small half-smile crept across my lips, I recalled something. It was small, I suppose I should say. Shaking my head, I crossed my arms, at least it took the edge off, "Jenna, what are you do--?" Oh yeah, I remember, "Oh, right. Sorry." A giggled a little bit, trying to calm her nerves, "Say, you're, uh, cuter in real-life." Yeah, it was stupid. At least, that's what I thought. I extended a hand, recalling a post I sent to her a few nights ago, "Come with me if you want to live."

arnold.jpg

I extended my hand out, silent, as I knew her predicament, anticipating her response. NO PRESSURE HERE BBY.

*I heard the word "Dallas," which surprised me a bit. I didn't think anyone here would know my name, well, Iwaku name that is... I looked in the direction of where the voice came from, and said, "Jack? Ist, dass du mein Freund?" There was only one person I knew on Iwaku who knows German. Reaper Jack. That was most definitely him, I slowly made my way over to him. He looked close to what his profile picture looked like. Obviously, since the picture I think was at least two or three years old. At least I found someone I ca trust...*

@Reaper Jack
Jack watched Dallas approach while he waited for Laura to respond. Dallas was the only other RPer besides himself that consistently played the straight guy when dealing with Aki's bullshit. And that brought them together. He replied.

"Ja; ich bin Jack. Es ist gut zum sehen du. I'll drop the German though unless we need to use it again; I think what I just said was wrong anyway. Get your ass over here."

He considered his options; Dallas was a good bloke, unlikely to be the traitor; screw it; three was a better chance than two; he could use the extra hand. He kept his argument simple.

"We're probably going to find food, water and weapons if possible; we need to make sure we get through this crap; do you want to join us?"

[BCOLOR=#333333]Natalie (Me!!!!)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]
qL78qUP.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Today had sucked.

My professor was a complete douche. Economic Analysis of Law was a pain in the ass. Normally, I looked forward to my creative writing course, but that had to be cancelled. Of fucking course.

I groaned, slamming the door to my tiny dorm and falling onto my bed. I ran my hands over my face and sighed. Then, I let out my daily string of curses. "Fucking fuck shit pain in the fucking ass fucking fuck fuck fuck." My daily procedure of mumbling that into my pillow helped. I took a few seconds to calm down, then rolled onto my back, staring at the drab ceiling. After a few more seconds, a smile slowly spread over my face. I sat up, reaching for my laptop on the night stand. I immediately started it up, impatiently looking at the clock as updates installed. I drummed my fingers on the mouse pad. Then, it opened up, and a Skype notification popped up. I clicked accept, and looked at the clock. Perfect timing.

"Hiiii!" I exclaimed, a grin spread across my face. An image of my sister in law, Callie, appeared on my laptop screen, her brunette self smiling back at me. My heart exploded as I saw my beautiful niece look at the screen. A genuine, heartbreaking smile was stretched across her face, and it filled up the whole screen as she put it directly in front of their camera.

"NA-AH-WEE!!!"

My heart broke. Like it did every time. "Nessie!" Her full name was Vanessa, but I called her Nessie anyways. "Did you have fun today?" Callie proceeded to tell me about their day, which was always extravagant. Nessie made sure to but in with a few cute comments the whole time. Callie updated me on what the doctors said about his condition. Then, we said goodbye and I signed off, in a good mood. I wouldn't bother with the college homework until 1:30 in the morning, anyways, so I didn't have to worry about that.

I signed on to iwakuroleplay, logging into my screen name of Xibilation. My cursor scrolled through the many comments of excitement regarding the new roleplay a user name Akibahara was making. I was excited, myself. Apparently, the plot was a surprise. Nonetheless, I was counting down.

"1 minute left"

My mouse was ready, my fingers hovered over the keyboard. I just saw the link. In my excitement, I don't notice the person lurking behind me.

Then, everything went black.

I groaned, my head throbbing. What the fuck was going on? I reached my hands up to massage my aching temples, and felt a glass surface, dirt littering the surface.

My eyes flew open, and my throat closed in panic. I registered the feeling of the mask I was wearing, and was freaked out. My vision was blurry, a combination of just waking up and not wearing my glasses. I didn't recognize anything around me. There were a few round objects, with words written on them and wires connected to my mask, but I couldn't read them with my pounding headache. I registered a screen in front of me, and it flickered on, and the creepy man said his message. Terror seeped into my chest and up my throat, my hands shaking. No, this couldn't be happening. Whoever this Akibahara dude was, he was a fucking creep. I had been in his "Murder Games" since the first one, playing as a helpless little mermaid from my niece and I's favorite Disney film.

How did he find my dorm and college? How is this even happening? Am I dreaming? From the sting of digging my nails in my arm, I could tell that I was, in fact, not. I tried to rip the mask off of my face, although I might of not succeeded. I struggled to move, but my limbs felt sedated from sleep. I did manage to find my voice though. It was higher, more vulnerable than I normally allowed.

"Could someone tell me where I am and what the fuck is happening??"

• Love
"Good thinking, I'd thought of the food and water bit but didn't think about anything to protect myself with."

Of course it would be her last thought to think of getting herself something to protect herself with. Without Jacks hint Laura wouldn't have even given it a thought. She hadn't had much experience protecting herself before, never been in such a situation as to fight or run away. Apart from a few karate lessons years back she didn't know anything on how to protect herself.

Running, now that was something she could do. But not much use in close quarters. An item or two to protect herself and Jack would be ideal.
Not to focus to wholly on gaining a weapon of sorts, food and water were also two main things needed for survival. Without those they would surely become weak or even die from dehydration. Would be funny not to get killed by the traitor but by simply starving or dehydration.

With a swift flick of her hands Laura had her hair wrapped up in a ponytail to keep it out of her way, tied with a little band, of which she kept on her wrist. She needed to be focused and ready for anything. There was work to be done.

@Reaper Jack

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.