Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article:

Niles seemed surprised to be free of his binds. Rubbing his wrists gently he chuckled.

839e47a687024997e9a933bf0cb37c31.jpg

"Heh, thanks, but you made a bit of a mistake." Niles spoke, humored by this turn of events.

CKVgIZhWcAAPIZb.png

"Mm, make it a big mistake." he snickered. Taking an arrow, he notched it and pulled the string back before letting the arrow fly in an arch towards the supposed love god. A glint could be seen in his eye as he stepped a bit closer to Sora. A sign that he trusted Sora and planned to protect him. He doubted it be as easy as some of his other kills, but that'd just make it interesting and fun.

2rKFwfxr_400x400.png

Lucina unsheathed Parallel Falchion and tried to attack G.O.D from the side in a possible blind spot while others went head on.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @others

Sora, who was in a bit of a daze, missed quite a bit. First thing he noticed was this G.O.D. person. With a name like that, well... Didn't leave much to the imagination. Then he noticed Niles was free and smiled. Was he found innocent? He hoped so!!!

The tension was in the air though, so thick you could cut it with a butterknife. When Niles stepped closer, he leaned towards him and whispered. "Whoa whoa," He began. "What happened? Who's this G.O.D person?!" He said, genuinely confused.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Takumi @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Final Chapter: Love's Like Woes

"Since you're getting us out of here, do show us a way, 'Your Majesty.'"
"So, Theresa, what direction should we go from here?"
"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"

tumblr_inline_nmee0tbrxw1re7o24_100_by_teh_zombish-d9e68an.png

"Can all of you please be quiet for just a moment?" Teresa muttered, rubbing her temples quietly with clear frustration. Taking a deep breath, she frowned slightly, looking at the group warily and beginning to address each of their questions, respectively. "That's a good idea in theory, Mason... But I don't think that's ideal. We split up, or put people too close to each other alone? It's giving a clear, open path for more death. And I damn well ain't having that.," she spoke, steadily, to the male. "...That said, you can put the light away. That kid over there might be disrespectful, but she hasn't done any harm yet," she muttered, glancing at Krul with a slightly less than fond expression.

tumblr_inline_o023l8NZuG1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"I would never~"
Krul purred, merely grinning almost daringly at Mason despite his obvious, silent threatening of her. The queen was well aware she could easily take him on, should the boy step out of line. Despite this being rather offputting, Teresa only gave the girl a brief look before carrying on in what she had to say.

"...Anyways, all of that aside, this isn't the time to stand around and argue about what to do. We need to get out of this damn mansion, and we're going to do just that,"
she spoke with certainty and determination, glancing around at the rather rag-tag group she found herself in the company of before letting out a sigh, focusing her sights in on one in particular with visible exasperation. "Josh, do you think you can make us a portal? I can't seem to form one, but maybe--"

Whatever she had been about to say was lost to the wind, drowned out by a horrible, loud, screechy.... Guitar solo?

"What the h--"

It was next to impossible to hear what was uttered, but one could guess fairly well. Regardless, it was followed by a fit of coughs, the odd fog from before suddenly intensifying to a point where it was almost suffocating, managing to drown out even the light provided by Teresa's wings. And even as the fog came, the solo continued, a booming voice soon coming to accompany it as a figure invisibly descended from above.

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

rsz_88511be0cb6d83a4d02951ef13e19f2b_by_teh_zombish-db0lq35.jpg

"Wait... Love God? Is that you???" Mabel interrupted, squinting through the fog and trying to wave it away in attempt to better make out the figure as he landed. She seemed to have trouble deciding on whether it truly was who she suspected or not, though whether this was due to it being so foggy or because something had happened that made his appearance unlikely was... Hard to discern. But as the fog suddenly cleared, the latter seemed more likely.

"Shut up! It's G.O.D now!" the man, his figure now clear for all to see with the lack of the fog's presence, bellowed with obvious anger. "Man, all these years, you still have no respect. You of all people should know I don't have that title anymore! After all, you're the one that destroyed it! Or do you not remember stealing my stuff and ruining my career?" he asked, bristling.

Dumbstruck and still dazed from the entire experience, Mabel looked appalled, frowning deeply. "What the heck, man? That was, like, almost seven years ago! And I said I was sorry!" she replied straightforwardly. She had been a misled kid at the time who just wanted to help a heartbroken boy. Was it really that big of a deal-- "...Wait," she muttered, arms dropping to her sides and eyes slowly widening with horror as she gawked at the man. "You aren't the one behind this, are you?" she inquired, breathlessly, visibly tensing up.

"Tch, as dense as ever. Who else could it have been?" the man replied, briefly donning a grin. "You really think this is something anyone but one from the heavens themselves could pull off?" he asked proudly, only to glare upon hearing Mabel utter something about Kofuku being a god as well. "You're dumber than I thought if you think that bimbo could pull off something as great as this.... Or a v-neck! BAM!" the alleged god proclaimed, suddenly gesturing to his choice of shirt.

"That doesn't explain anything! Why are you-- Ah!"

hoQPl.jpg

Before she could finish forming her words, Mabel was sent tumbling backwards by a bright blast of light, left sprawled across the floor in a heap. This was met with laughter from the alleged 'love god', as she had called him, who blew on his finger as though it were a gun. "Like it? Made a little deal with an old friend of yours and I picked up a few new tricks. And now, you and all your little friends here are gonna pay! MATCH MADE... WITH REVENGE! " As though this weren't bad enough, it seemed that in the midst of the chaos, Niles had been freed. One could only hope he wouldn't side with the new arrival.

"...Great, another psychopath," Teresa muttered under her breath, briefly gritting her teeth and trying to put her concern for the fallen young woman aside for the moment. "Everyone who can't fight, get the hell back and look out! Everyone else, just... be careful. Something isn't right with this guy!"

Well, looked like it was fight or flight time. And there wasn't exactly much room for flight.

Starring...

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona] MURDERED! CRUSHED!
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem] GUILTY!
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Nono Morikubo[The Idolm@ster]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!] MURDERED! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]
@thatguyinthestore as Trevor Philips[GTA V]
@Atomyk as Ike[Fire Emblem]

Sora, who was in a bit of a daze, missed quite a bit. First thing he noticed was this G.O.D. person. With a name like that, well... Didn't leave much to the imagination. Then he noticed Niles was free and smiled. Was he found innocent? He hoped so!!!

The tension was in the air though, so thick you could cut it with a butterknife. When Niles stepped closer, he leaned towards him and whispered. "Whoa whoa," He began. "What happened? Who's this G.O.D person?!" He said, genuinely confused.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Takumi @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore
"SOMEONE WHO'S ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE, THAT'S WHO!!!"

Charlotte stepped forward, already tying the hem of her dress to get ready to throw down. "You fucker!!! This was my chance to finally nab a rich husband, AND YOU FUCK IT UP FOR REVENGE?!?!" She threw her earrings off to the ground and grabbed her silver axe. "YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, FATASS!!!!"

Charlotte would charge and swing at G.O.D., not caring if it could hurt him or not. All she could see now was red.

• Love
Reactions: Gands and Takumi

"A dumb pile of lard that set me free. Ah, he's also the one behind all of this too." Niles replied. He shrugged, notching another arrow and waiting for an opprotune moment to strike once more. He wanted to be careful not to possibly miss his target with so many people in his way after all. Even if half of them he cared little about.

Charlotte stepped forward, already tying the hem of her dress to get ready to throw down. "You fucker!!! This was my chance to finally nab a rich husband, AND YOU FUCK IT UP FOR REVENGE?!?!" She threw her earrings off to the ground and grabbed her silver axe. "YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, FATASS!!!!"

Charlotte would charge and swing at G.O.D., not caring if it could hurt him or not. All she could see now was red.

tumblr_o61oehlUaK1r71r1zo1_1280.png

"Oh my..." he would mutter quietly. Well, he was wondering how upset Charlotte would get towards the end of this whole thing how this turned out now would possibly end up much more bloody and gruesome, or rather amusingly it seemed. Well, let it begin.

As for Lucina, the princess saw Charlotte coming and went in for another attack towards G.O.D, this time aiming to swat him with the flat end of her blade into at least one of the attacks.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Final Chapter: Love's Like Woes

"Since you're getting us out of here, do show us a way, 'Your Majesty.'"
"So, Theresa, what direction should we go from here?"
"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"

tumblr_inline_nmee0tbrxw1re7o24_100_by_teh_zombish-d9e68an.png

"Can all of you please be quiet for just a moment?" Teresa muttered, rubbing her temples quietly with clear frustration. Taking a deep breath, she frowned slightly, looking at the group warily and beginning to address each of their questions, respectively. "That's a good idea in theory, Mason... But I don't think that's ideal. We split up, or put people too close to each other alone? It's giving a clear, open path for more death. And I damn well ain't having that.," she spoke, steadily, to the male. "...That said, you can put the light away. That kid over there might be disrespectful, but she hasn't done any harm yet," she muttered, glancing at Krul with a slightly less than fond expression.

tumblr_inline_o023l8NZuG1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"I would never~"
Krul purred, merely grinning almost daringly at Mason despite his obvious, silent threatening of her. The queen was well aware she could easily take him on, should the boy step out of line. Despite this being rather offputting, Teresa only gave the girl a brief look before carrying on in what she had to say.

"...Anyways, all of that aside, this isn't the time to stand around and argue about what to do. We need to get out of this damn mansion, and we're going to do just that,"
she spoke with certainty and determination, glancing around at the rather rag-tag group she found herself in the company of before letting out a sigh, focusing her sights in on one in particular with visible exasperation. "Josh, do you think you can make us a portal? I can't seem to form one, but maybe--"

Whatever she had been about to say was lost to the wind, drowned out by a horrible, loud, screechy.... Guitar solo?

"What the h--"

It was next to impossible to hear what was uttered, but one could guess fairly well. Regardless, it was followed by a fit of coughs, the odd fog from before suddenly intensifying to a point where it was almost suffocating, managing to drown out even the light provided by Teresa's wings. And even as the fog came, the solo continued, a booming voice soon coming to accompany it as a figure invisibly descended from above.

"Now presenting..."

4zrqA.jpg

"G.O.----"

rsz_88511be0cb6d83a4d02951ef13e19f2b_by_teh_zombish-db0lq35.jpg

"Wait... Love God? Is that you???" Mabel interrupted, squinting through the fog and trying to wave it away in attempt to better make out the figure as he landed. She seemed to have trouble deciding on whether it truly was who she suspected or not, though whether this was due to it being so foggy or because something had happened that made his appearance unlikely was... Hard to discern. But as the fog suddenly cleared, the latter seemed more likely.

"Shut up! It's G.O.D now!" the man, his figure now clear for all to see with the lack of the fog's presence, bellowed with obvious anger. "Man, all these years, you still have no respect. You of all people should know I don't have that title anymore! After all, you're the one that destroyed it! Or do you not remember stealing my stuff and ruining my career?" he asked, bristling.

Dumbstruck and still dazed from the entire experience, Mabel looked appalled, frowning deeply. "What the heck, man? That was, like, almost seven years ago! And I said I was sorry!" she replied straightforwardly. She had been a misled kid at the time who just wanted to help a heartbroken boy. Was it really that big of a deal-- "...Wait," she muttered, arms dropping to her sides and eyes slowly widening with horror as she gawked at the man. "You aren't the one behind this, are you?" she inquired, breathlessly, visibly tensing up.

"Tch, as dense as ever. Who else could it have been?" the man replied, briefly donning a grin. "You really think this is something anyone but one from the heavens themselves could pull off?" he asked proudly, only to glare upon hearing Mabel utter something about Kofuku being a god as well. "You're dumber than I thought if you think that bimbo could pull off something as great as this.... Or a v-neck! BAM!" the alleged god proclaimed, suddenly gesturing to his choice of shirt.

"That doesn't explain anything! Why are you-- Ah!"

hoQPl.jpg

Before she could finish forming her words, Mabel was sent tumbling backwards by a bright blast of light, left sprawled across the floor in a heap. This was met with laughter from the alleged 'love god', as she had called him, who blew on his finger as though it were a gun. "Like it? Made a little deal with an old friend of yours and I picked up a few new tricks. And now, you and all your little friends here are gonna pay! MATCH MADE... WITH REVENGE! " As though this weren't bad enough, it seemed that in the midst of the chaos, Niles had been freed. One could only hope he wouldn't side with the new arrival.

"...Great, another psychopath," Teresa muttered under her breath, briefly gritting her teeth and trying to put her concern for the fallen young woman aside for the moment. "Everyone who can't fight, get the hell back and look out! Everyone else, just... be careful. Something isn't right with this guy!"

Well, looked like it was fight or flight time. And there wasn't exactly much room for flight.

Starring...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Others?

Sunohara had always seemed to received the worst end of the deal in his life ever since that day he had been kicked out of the soccer team. Perhaps he was just too naiive? Easily convinced to do something at the drop of the time?

Or maybe it was because he had given up on trying to claw his way to the top, after being met with a crushing sense of failure.

Whatever the case, it would seem like even here, in a party he himself had agreed to attend, he was once again dealt a bad hand, only it never dawned on him up until now.

He had always thought it odd, how whenever those lights went out, and someone died... He always had a convenient gap in his memory, and whenever he tried to recall the exact moment before either of those kills had happened, he had been drawing blanks. Until the moment the true orchestrator of this dastardly event was revealed, to be someone who called himself "G.O.D." no less.

It was then that the memories he had seemingly been missing, suddenly came back; he remembered standing aside, moving out of Iris's way as he delivered the fatal stabs to Seto, and fled the scene... Worst of all, he remembered what he had done to Yona, when he still had horns from one of the pastries he had tried.

His head still throbbed from when he had unwittingly gotten one of his horns embedded into that shelf as he sent it crashing down onto his unsuspecting victim... Before he hastily tried to cover it up by embedding an arrow or two in the shelf, as if it would somehow make it all better.

Though he wasn't sure if he had even been in control of his actions when he did the deed... He couldn't deny that, whether he intended to or not, he had killed someone.

Perhaps he was far beyond redeeming, that his actions were something that even he couldn't forgive himself for, but yet... Somehow, a small part of him refused to accept it.

Xge13Mn.jpg

"Go to hell! You piece of shit!" He roared, brandishing his "weapon", a lone arrow that he had taken from the shelf... The very arrow he had embedded in there earlier as he stood, poised to fight.

He didn't want to be a so called "traitor" anymore... Nor did he want to ally himself with the very being that imprisoned them here, luring them into a trap with the false promise of a simply party... No... Sunohara, in the spurr of the moment, decided he would make a stand against the menace that called himself "G.O.D.", but would that choice alone be enough?

After all, Sunohara was just a mere mortal... With no special powers to aid him, at all.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
"A dumb pile of lard that set me free. Ah, he's also the one behind all of this too." Niles replied. He shrugged, notching another arrow and waiting for an opprotune moment to strike once more. He wanted to be careful not to possibly miss his target with so many people in his way after all. Even if half of them he cared little about.

"Oh my..." he would mutter quietly. Well, he was wondering how upset Charlotte would get towards the end of this whole thing how this turned out now would possibly end up much more bloody and gruesome, or rather amusingly it seemed. Well, let it begin.

As for Lucina, the princess saw Charlotte coming and went in for another attack towards G.O.D, this time aiming to swat him with the flat end of her blade into at least one of the attacks.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

In all honesty, Sora was still lost. Why was Niles released? He didn't care, Niles was still considered a friend in his eyes. So he stood next to Niles, wind flowing around the boy's feet as he looked upon the enemy in front of them. Apparently quite a few people weren't pleased with this person, so it made sense for Sora to help, right? Right.

"Whatever the reason is, I guess I'm going to join this little tussle." He said with a smirk.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Takumi @Crow @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Final Chapter: Love has always sucked, hasn't it?

Stiles groaned when he saw that he was in the hands of another psychopath. It was one thing to be in the hand in one or two psychopaths, but he had been in the hands of so many. Peter, Kate, Matt, Jackson, Jennifer/ The Darach ( it was how he had died before), the nogitsune who had possessed him, The Benefactor, The Dread Doctors and Theo, the Nazi werewolf and the ghost riders. There was also Monkuma. He was sick and tired of all of this, that he did the first thing he could think of. He flung his bat at the 'god'.

Thomas was surprised by the turn of events. He wasn't about to back down and looked for a weapon.

@Midnight Maiden @Others
tumblr_inline_n8zg5ly1df1rbih94.png

"..."

"Huh."

tumblr_inline_n8zg7uv2so1rbih94.png

"Alright then."

Gowther didn't really know what was going on but he just ran up towards the dude and punched him right in the face.

@Midnight Maiden @Errybody​
Article:

Niles seemed surprised to be free of his binds. Rubbing his wrists gently he chuckled.

839e47a687024997e9a933bf0cb37c31.jpg

"Heh, thanks, but you made a bit of a mistake." Niles spoke, humored by this turn of events.

CKVgIZhWcAAPIZb.png

"Mm, make it a big mistake." he snickered. Taking an arrow, he notched it and pulled the string back before letting the arrow fly in an arch towards the supposed love god. A glint could be seen in his eye as he stepped a bit closer to Sora. A sign that he trusted Sora and planned to protect him. He doubted it be as easy as some of his other kills, but that'd just make it interesting and fun.

2rKFwfxr_400x400.png

Lucina unsheathed Parallel Falchion and tried to attack G.O.D from the side in a possible blind spot while others went head on.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @others
Moretti Twins Final Chapter:
♡Love Yourself♡

"Huh... Time to fight a god. Just the kind of moment I've been waiting for!" Mason cracked his knuckles and busted into a wild, frenzied grin. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, his knees at a slight bend. His emerald eyes locked onto G.O.D. A blazing purple aura surrounded him and he cried out in a fury lusting for battle.

Except that lovely battle aura instantly disappeared.

With a gloved finger tapping her forehead and her eyes turned away in disappointment, Macy chided, "Mason, you can't just power up like an anime character. That only worked during the Civil War because you had Oracle to help you."

"Huh? Then why am I even carrying around the World's Heart assuming it'll help my powers?"

"I honestly have no idea, brother. Nobody ever told me what this necklace is actually supposed to do. The point is, your powers aren't strong enough on their own."

Mason scolded. He held his hand up to his face and watched as a purple-tinted knife formed out of his aura. "I'm strong enough to do this."

"You're insane."

"There's safety in numbers, Macy. Everyone's attacking. You can choose not to fight, but screw you if you choose not to help."

Mason leapt towards G.O.D. with the goal of plunging that knife into his body, somewhere. Macy sighed. She had no will to join the fray, but also no argument against Mason's point. So, although she couldn't fight. She could lend her strength to others, giving free heals to anyone who needed them in the middle of battle. She also made sure to watch over the recently-blasted Mabel.
@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @Takumi @G.O.D. Fight
While Ajimu didn't really get what just happened...

Just kidding. Ajimu always knew everything about what was going on. Which was why she decided to unleash a small portion of her 12,858,051,967,633,863 skills upon "G.O.D." To be exact, 101 of them.

FCt1Hyv.jpg

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Verite @Takumi @G.O.D. Fight​
"BAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE A GOD?! YOU COULDN'T BE THE GOD OF MY FUCKIN' TOILET!!" Trevor yelled, laughing hysterically soon after. Though, the pyschopath soon fell silent whenever the discount Michael Townley threw Mabel across the room.

dBUop.jpg

"You think it's clever to disrespect women? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T THINK SO!!!!" Trevor yelled before pulling a pump action shotgun out of seemingly nowhere and firing several rounds at this self proclaimed "god."

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Others?

Sunohara had always seemed to received the worst end of the deal in his life ever since that day he had been kicked out of the soccer team. Perhaps he was just too naiive? Easily convinced to do something at the drop of the time?

Or maybe it was because he had given up on trying to claw his way to the top, after being met with a crushing sense of failure.

Whatever the case, it would seem like even here, in a party he himself had agreed to attend, he was once again dealt a bad hand, only it never dawned on him up until now.

He had always thought it odd, how whenever those lights went out, and someone died... He always had a convenient gap in his memory, and whenever he tried to recall the exact moment before either of those kills had happened, he had been drawing blanks. Until the moment the true orchestrator of this dastardly event was revealed, to be someone who called himself "G.O.D." no less.

It was then that the memories he had seemingly been missing, suddenly came back; he remembered standing aside, moving out of Iris's way as he delivered the fatal stabs to Seto, and fled the scene... Worst of all, he remembered what he had done to Yona, when he still had horns from one of the pastries he had tried.

His head still throbbed from when he had unwittingly gotten one of his horns embedded into that shelf as he sent it crashing down onto his unsuspecting victim... Before he hastily tried to cover it up by embedding an arrow or two in the shelf, as if it would somehow make it all better.

Though he wasn't sure if he had even been in control of his actions when he did the deed... He couldn't deny that, whether he intended to or not, he had killed someone.

Perhaps he was far beyond redeeming, that his actions were something that even he couldn't forgive himself for, but yet... Somehow, a small part of him refused to accept it.

Xge13Mn.jpg

"Go to hell! You piece of shit!" He roared, brandishing his "weapon", a lone arrow that he had taken from the shelf... The very arrow he had embedded in there earlier as he stood, poised to fight.

He didn't want to be a so called "traitor" anymore... Nor did he want to ally himself with the very being that imprisoned them here, luring them into a trap with the false promise of a simply party... No... Sunohara, in the spurr of the moment, decided he would make a stand against the menace that called himself "G.O.D.", but would that choice alone be enough?

After all, Sunohara was just a mere mortal... With no special powers to aid him, at all.​
For those looking to arm themselves, there was only really casual items around. Books or kitchen knives seemed to be it, unless you wanted to throw the spilled food.

"What the-- Hah! Is that all you've got, dude?" G.O.D. inquired with obvious amusement as the bat was thrown his way, dodging with ease before ducking under Producer's extremely forceful punches, likely winding up in said producer flying over G.O.D's head, and letting out a hardy laugh. "I've seen toddlers with more firepowe-- w-oahnope!" the male began to taunt, only to backflip through the air, aiming to grab Gowther's wrist to throw him by it as he did so. "Whew, that one was actually close. Still, it'll take more than that to take this god down, you little brats! Ohhhhh no you don't! Shabam!" As he uttered the admittedly silly phrase, a beam shot out, intercepting the leaping Mason midair and sending him flying back. "There's no stopping me, you fools! So just sit down and--"

Before he could finish his statement, he was caught up in whatever the hell it was that Ajimu did to him, leaving him somewhat disoriented. At least, enough for Lucina to shove him into some of the oncoming bullets and arrows from Niles and Trevor, causing the being to briefly cry out. "Ouchhh! Oh, come on, man!! Ugh, would you just die already?!" he remarked, shooting off beams at both of the male's simultaneously. "And to think I gave you power, patchy-- oh what the heck--?!"

Tackled out of the air by Charlotte, the man grabbed her at the shoulders, managing to hold her at bay due to having longer arms than the female. "Ugh, you have got to be kidding me. So not cool!" he groaned, aiming to kick her off of him before taking to the air again.

Watching with disinterest as opposed to actually contributing to stopping the male, a familiar female voice giggled. "Hehe, dense humans. If you wish to fell your adversary, why not go for his wings?" Krul suggested with seemingly little thought. From the air, the man snarled, looking slightly ticked by the suggestion.

Teresa, who, happened to be attempting to fling a few random objects at the man using her telekinesis while also staying on the defensive of those that were the weaker ones in the group, paused at hearing this. "... She's right. If we damage his wings, we can ground him. He'll have no where to dodge to!"

"DUDE. NOT. COOL!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @York @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Attackers​

For those looking to arm themselves, there was only really casual items around. Books or kitchen knives seemed to be it, unless you wanted to throw the spilled food.

"What the-- Hah! Is that all you've got, dude?" G.O.D. inquired with obvious amusement as the bat was thrown his way, dodging with ease before ducking under Producer's extremely forceful punches, likely winding up in said producer flying over G.O.D's head, and letting out a hardy laugh. "I've seen toddlers with more firepowe-- w-oahnope!" the male began to taunt, only to backflip through the air, aiming to grab Gowther's wrist to throw him by it as he did so. "Whew, that one was actually close. Still, it'll take more than that to take this god down, you little brats! Ohhhhh no you don't! Shabam!" As he uttered the admittedly silly phrase, a beam shot out, intercepting the leaping Mason midair and sending him flying back. "There's no stopping me, you fools! So just sit down and--"

Before he could finish his statement, he was caught up in whatever the hell it was that Ajimu did to him, leaving him somewhat disoriented. At least, enough for Lucina to shove him into some of the oncoming bullets and arrows from Niles and Trevor, causing the being to briefly cry out. "Ouchhh! Oh, come on, man!! Ugh, would you just die already?!" he remarked, shooting off beams at both of the male's simultaneously. "And to think I gave you power, patchy-- oh what the heck--?!"

Tackled out of the air by Charlotte, the man grabbed her at the shoulders, managing to hold her at bay due to having longer arms than the female. "Ugh, you have got to be kidding me. So not cool!" he groaned, aiming to kick her off of him before taking to the air again.

Watching with disinterest as opposed to actually contributing to stopping the male, a familiar female voice giggled. "Hehe, dense humans. If you wish to fell your adversary, why not go for his wings?" Krul suggested with seemingly little thought. From the air, the man snarled, looking slightly ticked by the suggestion.

Teresa, who, happened to be attempting to fling a few random objects at the man using her telekinesis while also staying on the defensive of those that were the weaker ones in the group, paused at hearing this. "... She's right. If we damage his wings, we can ground him. He'll have no where to dodge to!"

"DUDE. NOT. COOL!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @York @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Attackers​

The Amazing Flying Mason Moretti slammed into the wall farthest from G.O.D. back-first. Pressure moved from his sound to the back of his head and made an audible thud as the back of his cranium met the wall. The Amazing Flying Mason Moretti then stopped flying and began falling. He slumped to the floor and struggled to remain conscious.

"Mason, don't die!" his sister cried. Macy ran towards Mason's landing spot, but was stopped after a few seconds as the pain began to shock her system. She was brought to the floor in pain and likewise remained on the edge of consciousness.

"I wasn't trying to die, Macy,"
Mason struggled to say.

"Then get over here."

Macy struggled to crawl close to Mason, with an arm outstretched holding her healing aura. Mason crawled closer in return, holding out an arm to accept the healing glow. Through some miracle, the two came close enough to grab hands. The healing aura flowed through Mason and remedied the immediate effects of the head trauma, but this was no permanent fix. Damage was done and would take a much stronger spell to heal.

"We can't give up yet, Macy."

"That's no excuse to do something stupid. Stop trying to get close. Listen to Teresa, we need to clip his wings. Can't you make something you can throw, like a boomerang?"

"..."

"It never crossed your mind?"

"Shush."

In response, Mason took the knife he formed and it melted in his hand, remolding into the shape of a sharpened boomerang. With the little strength he had, he threw the boomerang in an arc, with an aim at slicing G.O.D.'s wings.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @York @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Attackers​

Stiles groaned as he lost his bat and looked around for a weapon and that saw him and Thomas were looking at the same thing. The food that had screwed with them. There was a mischief look on Stiles's face as he picked up the food and aimed at G.O.D's wings. He wasn't about to let some wannabe love god run his party. He also really hated this man for killing people. He was beyond annoyed.

Thomas joined in, alternating between aiming food and kitchen knifes at the man.

"DUDE. NOT. COOL!"

Niles grunted in pain as he took the hit. Falling to the ground it would take a moment before he would pull himself back up into a kneeling position.

"Oh yes, you did give me power, but honestly this whole party stopped being much fun a while ago." he groaned in slight pain, notching another arrow. Taking aim for G.O.D's wings he let them loose.

Lucina took charged forwards and jumped as high as she could, aiming to curl into a ball and spin forwards until she was close enough to G.O.D to unfold and bring her blade down onto one of his wings from the side.

Oh.

He got thrown.

How inconvenient.

Falling into the ground several feet over on his stomach, Gowther didn't immediately get back up, instead poking his head up and adjusting his glasses briefly as the fight continued to rage on between the villain and the rest of the group.

With Krul and Teresa advising everyone to go for the man's wings, a possible course of action would have been to simply jump up and tear apart the wings himself, but the physical approach didn't work so well last time, and besides, he could try harder when everyone else went down, the pink-haired individual fancying himself one of the stronger people here if he did say so himself.

But he didn't. Not aloud at least.

tumblr_o4cif8pRWu1v7af0uo3_r1_400.gif

"I guess I'll just... provide ground support in the meantime," Gowther mumbled to himself, before raising an arm and pointing a finger at G.O.D., a small glow of energy appearing at his fingertip.

"Invasion - Searchlight."

Using his magic, Gowther fired what looked like an arrowhead made of pure magical energy straight at G.O.D. while he was dealing with the rest of the group, the projectile discreetly aimed to hit the target's head, with the desired effect of such a gesture being to "invade" his mind. Specifically, G.O.D. would hopefully begin to see hallucinations of imaginary attackers coming his way in hopes of distracting him from the real attackers!

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Kaykay @Yun Lee

"DUDE. NOT. COOL!"

"Oh? Why stop at his wings?"

With a cruel looking smirk, Ajimu activated the ability Boneless Farm, removing all bones from G.O.D's body. Which would quite likely be very damaging to the wings. And the rest of him.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Verite @Yun Lee

The Amazing Flying Mason Moretti slammed into the wall farthest from G.O.D. back-first. Pressure moved from his sound to the back of his head and made an audible thud as the back of his cranium met the wall. The Amazing Flying Mason Moretti then stopped flying and began falling. He slumped to the floor and struggled to remain conscious.

"Mason, don't die!" his sister cried. Macy ran towards Mason's landing spot, but was stopped after a few seconds as the pain began to shock her system. She was brought to the floor in pain and likewise remained on the edge of consciousness.

"I wasn't trying to die, Macy,"
Mason struggled to say.

"Then get over here."

Macy struggled to crawl close to Mason, with an arm outstretched holding her healing aura. Mason crawled closer in return, holding out an arm to accept the healing glow. Through some miracle, the two came close enough to grab hands. The healing aura flowed through Mason and remedied the immediate effects of the head trauma, but this was no permanent fix. Damage was done and would take a much stronger spell to heal.

"We can't give up yet, Macy."

"That's no excuse to do something stupid. Stop trying to get close. Listen to Teresa, we need to clip his wings. Can't you make something you can throw, like a boomerang?"

"..."

"It never crossed your mind?"

"Shush."

In response, Mason took the knife he formed and it melted in his hand, remolding into the shape of a sharpened boomerang. With the little strength he had, he threw the boomerang in an arc, with an aim at slicing G.O.D.'s wings.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @York @Mason Moretti @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Attackers​
Stiles groaned as he lost his bat and looked around for a weapon and that saw him and Thomas were looking at the same thing. The food that had screwed with them. There was a mischief look on Stiles's face as he picked up the food and aimed at G.O.D's wings. He wasn't about to let some wannabe love god run his party. He also really hated this man for killing people. He was beyond annoyed.

Thomas joined in, alternating between aiming food and kitchen knifes at the man.
Niles grunted in pain as he took the hit. Falling to the ground it would take a moment before he would pull himself back up into a kneeling position.

"Oh yes, you did give me power, but honestly this whole party stopped being much fun a while ago." he groaned in slight pain, notching another arrow. Taking aim for G.O.D's wings he let them loose.

Lucina took charged forwards and jumped as high as she could, aiming to curl into a ball and spin forwards until she was close enough to G.O.D to unfold and bring her blade down onto one of his wings from the side.
Oh.

He got thrown.

How inconvenient.

Falling into the ground several feet over on his stomach, Gowther didn't immediately get back up, instead poking his head up and adjusting his glasses briefly as the fight continued to rage on between the villain and the rest of the group.

With Krul and Teresa advising everyone to go for the man's wings, a possible course of action would have been to simply jump up and tear apart the wings himself, but the physical approach didn't work so well last time, and besides, he could try harder when everyone else went down, the pink-haired individual fancying himself one of the stronger people here if he did say so himself.

But he didn't. Not aloud at least.

tumblr_o4cif8pRWu1v7af0uo3_r1_400.gif

"I guess I'll just... provide ground support in the meantime," Gowther mumbled to himself, before raising an arm and pointing a finger at G.O.D., a small glow of energy appearing at his fingertip.

"Invasion - Searchlight."

Using his magic, Gowther fired what looked like an arrowhead made of pure magical energy straight at G.O.D. while he was dealing with the rest of the group, the projectile discreetly aimed to hit the target's head, with the desired effect of such a gesture being to "invade" his mind. Specifically, G.O.D. would hopefully begin to see hallucinations of imaginary attackers coming his way in hopes of distracting him from the real attackers!

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Kaykay @Yun Lee
"Oh? Why stop at his wings?"

With a cruel looking smirk, Ajimu activated the ability Boneless Farm, removing all bones from G.O.D's body. Which would quite likely be very damaging to the wings. And the rest of him.

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Verite @Yun Lee
ajimu literally just destroyed him and the whole room was covered in blood, guts and bone, you can all go home now

"What the-- Ohoho, dude, seriously?" G.O.D scoffed as Stiles and Thomas began throwing a variety of food and kitchen knives at him, the man dodging these with ease and something almost like boredom. "Man, you guys reallyyyy suck at this." The mumble was almost inaudible, but nonetheless, he still fired off a beam at the pair in hopes of causing them to cease their annoying little 'attacks' that felt more like having a fly buzzing around his head.

XfmTB.jpg

"Ugh, now you kids are really gettin' on my nerves," he groaned in addition as Niles fired a number of arrows his way, which he also narrowly managed to dodge. But in the process of doing so, Gowther's arrow hit him head-on, causing a few blinks of surprise that were followed by the male thrashing a little, throwing attacks almost every which way without prediction in attempt to stop attacks he thought were coming, but weren't. Which left him wide open to Mason's boomerang, as well as Lucina's blade. The combination of these two things sent him crashing to the ground in a heap, a small groan passing his lips. Evidently, not only had the destruction of his wings rendered him unable to fly, but also hurt like a bitch. Regardless, after a few moments of lying there with his head spinning, the man slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "Man, that actually hu-- owwwwwwwwwwwww ow ow ow ow owwww!" he suddenly cried out, bones attempting to leave his body from Ajimu's attack-- but something seemingly stopping them from fully doing so, leaving them in his body trying and failing to leave. But it left him in enough pain and distracted enough to take some hits!

"...Y-you're gonna pay for that!" he claimed, attempting to fire off some blasts through his obvious, crippling pain.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Fight​

ajimu literally just destroyed him and the whole room was covered in blood, guts and bone, you can all go home now

"What the-- Ohoho, dude, seriously?" G.O.D scoffed as Stiles and Thomas began throwing a variety of food and kitchen knives at him, the man dodging these with ease and something almost like boredom. "Man, you guys reallyyyy suck at this." The mumble was almost inaudible, but nonetheless, he still fired off a beam at the pair in hopes of causing them to cease their annoying little 'attacks' that felt more like having a fly buzzing around his head.

XfmTB.jpg

"Ugh, now you kids are really gettin' on my nerves," he groaned in addition as Niles fired a number of arrows his way, which he also narrowly managed to dodge. But in the process of doing so, Gowther's arrow hit him head-on, causing a few blinks of surprise that were followed by the male thrashing a little, throwing attacks almost every which way without prediction in attempt to stop attacks he thought were coming, but weren't. Which left him wide open to Mason's boomerang, as well as Lucina's blade. The combination of these two things sent him crashing to the ground in a heap, a small groan passing his lips. Evidently, not only had the destruction of his wings rendered him unable to fly, but also hurt like a bitch. Regardless, after a few moments of lying there with his head spinning, the man slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "Man, that actually hu-- owwwwwwwwwwwww ow ow ow ow owwww!" he suddenly cried out, bones attempting to leave his body from Ajimu's attack-- but something seemingly stopping them from fully doing so, leaving them in his body trying and failing to leave. But it left him in enough pain and distracted enough to take some hits!

"...Y-you're gonna pay for that!" he claimed, attempting to fire off some blasts through his obvious, crippling pain.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Fight​

The boomerang flew through the air after slicing through G.O.D.'s wings and landed precisely back in Mason's hand. It disappeared in a puff of smoke on contact and reformed into the shape of a sword. Mason held the hilt and used the length of the blade to support himself standing up. He groaned in pain as he stood, with sharp pain shooting through his nervous system, and Macy's soon after, as he put pressure on his left leg.

"Shit, really? My leg? Always my leg!"

"You don't need to be the hero this time. Let someone else get the final hit. You weakened him, that's good enough. We have allies. I'll work on our legs."

Macy began to use her healing aura on Mason's leg while Mason called out, "Hey, Lucina! Ike! Can either of you use your fancy swords to end this?"

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Fight​

Ike was a sight to behold on the battlefield on a good day, but today... was not a good day. This fight seemed almost below Ike. He was disgusted by this so-called flying god that gave Ike an image more akin to an annoying gnat. Regardless of their enemy's worth, he would not stand by and let the others fight in his place. Ike was here to support those who would support him in turn.

710.gif

When called upon by Mason, Ike was there. He nodded his assent and raised Ragnell high, then brought it down to cleave through the air. The slash created a shockwave of energy that homed in on their enemy.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Stiles dodged out of the way of the things he was throwing and he rolled towards his baseball bat. Once he got his baseball bat back, he ran towards G.O.D and hit him, dodged if he let loose any attack and continue to beat him at the wings. To say Stiles was not happy about what was going down was an understatement.

Thomas dodged and continued to throw food and knives and dodging the blasts.

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral had finally seen enough, powers, food, knives and all sorts of things flying through the air, but the enemy seems down. He had only his finely wrought sword Fimbledraugyr. He charged in towards g.o.d. while he was grounded and weakened. If nothing else, he'd try to take advantage of all these things going on to try and get close and get a few slices in. As he charged though, he remembered his ally Stiles and tossed him a dagger to us, hilt first. Luck Favored the bold.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Stiles stopped beating on G.OD ( but not dodging in case the man attacked more) and caught the dagger that Fandral had thrown at him. Now holding two weapons, he alternated between stabbing the G.O.D's wings and beating him with the baseball bat as he continued to dodge any incoming attack. Each successive hit that he managed to make made him feel better for all the hell that he had been put through. To one degree, he was mad at G.O.D, to the other, it was his life in general.

@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Gands

• Bucket of Rainbows
Youhei Sunohara
@Verite @Takumi @Kaykay @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden
@Fight

At some point during the scuffle, Sunohara, being his clumsy self, dropped his weapon... But it seemed by that point, G.O.D. had lost his wings, and by extension, the ability to fly; it was the perfect opportunity for him to strike back... And without a second thought, he did just that.

Pouring all his strength into it, he circled around his foe, and suddenly lunged towards G.O.D., intending to pummel his targets with a flurry of blows over and over, until by some miracle, his opponent collapsed.

Though, considering that he was only human, it was tough to say if his blows would do anything at all... Buuut, hey, it's the thought that counts, right?​

Epilogue: Good Things For Those That Wait

4zrqA.jpg

"Th-this isn't enough! You dumb kids and co can't beat me!" the man insisted, doing his best to counter the attacks coming his way with that of his own, shooting off beams at his attackers and any projectiles that were fired his way. Youhei was flung back by one of these beams, and Stiles had a few thrown his way as he tried to get close enough to beat the man. Unfortunately, due to a mix of the unbearable pain of his bones trying to pry themselves from his body, the shock-wave from Ike, and a slash from Fandral? Well, there was only so much he could do. Stiles managed to wail one him with the bat and dagger quite a bit, and Fandral's slashes continued to land in rapid succession, blood and feathers flung about from the man's form, but more than the latter? An eerie light.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go! Why don't I have more power?! He promised it'd be enough to be rid of a few measly pests like you!"
he coughed, body seeming to shimmer as he quaked, his form oddly not falling limp... But rather, seeming as though it were beginning to vanish. How peculiar. Still, even with the obviously unbearable pain he was in- judging by the cries and shouts of agony he continued to let out, anyways -, he found the strength to utter a few final words as the light turned to something more transparent, overtaking his whole body and causing his blood to seem to dissipate with it. "This isn't the last you'll hear of me, kids! I swear, I-..."

Before he could finish the words, the light had overtaken the last of his face, leading his sentence to fade into silence. A silence that remained for a long few minutes, filled primarily with slightly tolled breathing from the fight that had just taken place in the mansion. Eventually, the silence was broken by a resounding, slow clap. Followed by another, and another, and so on. The applause was less than enthusiastic, holding a rather mocking air about it, the familiar voice of the seemingly young vampire queen again chiming in. "What a thrilling fight... If you could call it that."

"Urghh, what...?" replied the disoriented voice of Mabel, who was finally seeming to come to. A confused look was on her face as she blinked slowly, glancing around with clear disorientation. "What happened...? I feel worse than when I ate all that Smile Dip," she groaned quietly, attempting to get to her feet only to prove to be unsteady and fall back down.

12_by_teh_zombish-d9d89il.jpg

"...Don't worry about it,"
Teresa muttered in response, sighing heavily and running a hand through her hair. "Whoever the hell that guy was, whatever he was here for? He's gone. Good riddance, too." There was a pause from the ravenette, who looked ready to let out an exasperated groan upon hearing a loud creaking coming from another room. "Damn it. What is it, now--" she began, only to find herself cut off by a large amount of hurried, pounding footsteps from the same room, a group of people dashing in shortly after. A couple of them were familiar- a pair of males that had seemingly been left behind in their last transport. Others, not so much. Still, one in particular piped up.

tumblr_inline_n26vxrbTxq1soppmj.png

"My lady, are you alright? ...How could you defy me like that? I've told you this was a horrible idea!"
the man exclaimed, rushing to Kofuku in particular, who just seemed to brush the complaints off. Though, she did seem slightly confused by the appearance of her Regalia. Had she left him behind after that last transport without realizing? Regardless of how it happened, he was there, and in all truth? She was grateful for that fact. But his concerns were met with a hand being placed on his shoulder by another familiar face- none other than the man who had been running the matchmaker's booth much earlier.

"Looks alright to me,"
he mused with a firm, curt nod as he smacked the Regalia on the back in a friendly manner. His head then turned to a group of men at his back, a faint smirk on his face. "Am I right, boys?" There was a chorus of 'arr's in response before the captain again turned forwards to address the group, looking much more serious than he had in their earlier encounter. "Now, then. We got some... Intel, that you lot may be in trouble." His discreet way of keeping it secret he had been present when shit had hit the fan earlier from his crew. He didn't need them knowing he'd been at some sissy romance party. "And seeing as we had little else to do, well, here we are. But it looks like we missed out on the fun!"

There was a pause, filled again with the cheering of the crew at his back before the man rose a hand to silence them. "Regardless of the circumstances, it would seem you're free now. I'm sure your wench hosts over there can provide you some way home, lest my crew and I have to deal with taking on you bunch of lowlifes." And wouldn't that be horrible. Still, the male idly paced. "But I suppose what you do now is up to you, hm?" And with that, he seemed to resume ignoring the group, turning to address his crew, instead. "Well, then? What are we waiting for? Let's tear this place apart and make sure anything of use is made ours!"

rsz_1c11c9aae5e15bdf1376a5892c4515cd5_by_teh_zombish-db0vkfi.jpg

"...man, this blew,"
Mabel sighed from her place on the floor, a pout on her lips. "All of these horrible things; and we didn't even get to carry through on the matchmaking, or any other parts of the party. This was a disaster," she muttered, scrubbing at her face with the back of her hand. To her surprise, she found a paper then shoved into her face, a light laugh coming from the one responsible. "Don't worry! We've still got the matches right here, if people want them! Haha~"

"You're thinking about that at a time like this?!"

Well, so much for learning a lesson from this. In any case, there seemed to be a few options. Those who wished to could linger, and perhaps even get their dances(if they were crazy enough to still want to), they could leave, or they could join up with Captain Shakespeare and his crew. In any case, it seemed it was finally over.

Macy, Thomas
Sora , Niles
Charlotte , Mason
Stiles, Rinkah
Luke , Mabel

Epilogue: Good Things For Those That Wait

4zrqA.jpg

"Th-this isn't enough! You dumb kids and co can't beat me!" the man insisted, doing his best to counter the attacks coming his way with that of his own, shooting off beams at his attackers and any projectiles that were fired his way. Youhei was flung back by one of these beams, and Stiles had a few thrown his way as he tried to get close enough to beat the man. Unfortunately, due to a mix of the unbearable pain of his bones trying to pry themselves from his body, the shock-wave from Ike, and a slash from Fandral? Well, there was only so much he could do. Stiles managed to wail one him with the bat and dagger quite a bit, and Fandral's slashes continued to land in rapid succession, blood and feathers flung about from the man's form, but more than the latter? An eerie light.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go! Why don't I have more power?! He promised it'd be enough to be rid of a few measly pests like you!"
he coughed, body seeming to shimmer as he quaked, his form oddly not falling limp... But rather, seeming as though it were beginning to vanish. How peculiar. Still, even with the obviously unbearable pain he was in- judging by the cries and shouts of agony he continued to let out, anyways -, he found the strength to utter a few final words as the light turned to something more transparent, overtaking his whole body and causing his blood to seem to dissipate with it. "This isn't the last you'll hear of me, kids! I swear, I-..."

Before he could finish the words, the light had overtaken the last of his face, leading his sentence to fade into silence. A silence that remained for a long few minutes, filled primarily with slightly tolled breathing from the fight that had just taken place in the mansion. Eventually, the silence was broken by a resounding, slow clap. Followed by another, and another, and so on. The applause was less than enthusiastic, holding a rather mocking air about it, the familiar voice of the seemingly young vampire queen again chiming in. "What a thrilling fight... If you could call it that."

"Urghh, what...?" replied the disoriented voice of Mabel, who was finally seeming to come to. A confused look was on her face as she blinked slowly, glancing around with clear disorientation. "What happened...? I feel worse than when I ate all that Smile Dip," she groaned quietly, attempting to get to her feet only to prove to be unsteady and fall back down.

12_by_teh_zombish-d9d89il.jpg

"...Don't worry about it,"
Teresa muttered in response, sighing heavily and running a hand through her hair. "Whoever the hell that guy was, whatever he was here for? He's gone. Good riddance, too." There was a pause from the ravenette, who looked ready to let out an exasperated groan upon hearing a loud creaking coming from another room. "Damn it. What is it, now--" she began, only to find herself cut off by a large amount of hurried, pounding footsteps from the same room, a group of people dashing in shortly after. A couple of them were familiar- a pair of males that had seemingly been left behind in their last transport. Others, not so much. Still, one in particular piped up.

tumblr_inline_n26vxrbTxq1soppmj.png

"My lady, are you alright? ...How could you defy me like that? I've told you this was a horrible idea!"
the man exclaimed, rushing to Kofuku in particular, who just seemed to brush the complaints off. Though, she did seem slightly confused by the appearance of her Regalia. Had she left him behind after that last transport without realizing? Regardless of how it happened, he was there, and in all truth? She was grateful for that fact. But his concerns were met with a hand being placed on his shoulder by another familiar face- none other than the man who had been running the matchmaker's booth much earlier.

"Looks alright to me,"
he mused with a firm, curt nod as he smacked the Regalia on the back in a friendly manner. His head then turned to a group of men at his back, a faint smirk on his face. "Am I right, boys?" There was a chorus of 'arr's in response before the captain again turned forwards to address the group, looking much more serious than he had in their earlier encounter. "Now, then. We got some... Intel, that you lot may be in trouble." His discreet way of keeping it secret he had been present when shit had hit the fan earlier from his crew. He didn't need them knowing he'd been at some sissy romance party. "And seeing as we had little else to do, well, here we are. But it looks like we missed out on the fun!"

There was a pause, filled again with the cheering of the crew at his back before the man rose a hand to silence them. "Regardless of the circumstances, it would seem you're free now. I'm sure your wench hosts over there can provide you some way home, lest my crew and I have to deal with taking on you bunch of lowlifes." And wouldn't that be horrible. Still, the male idly paced. "But I suppose what you do now is up to you, hm?" And with that, he seemed to resume ignoring the group, turning to address his crew, instead. "Well, then? What are we waiting for? Let's tear this place apart and make sure anything of use is made ours!"

rsz_1c11c9aae5e15bdf1376a5892c4515cd5_by_teh_zombish-db0vkfi.jpg

"...man, this blew,"
Mabel sighed from her place on the floor, a pout on her lips. "All of these horrible things; and we didn't even get to carry through on the matchmaking, or any other parts of the party. This was a disaster," she muttered, scrubbing at her face with the back of her hand. To her surprise, she found a paper then shoved into her face, a light laugh coming from the one responsible. "Don't worry! We've still got the matches right here, if people want them! Haha~"

"You're thinking about that at a time like this?!"

Well, so much for learning a lesson from this. In any case, there seemed to be a few options. Those who wished to could linger, and perhaps even get their dances(if they were crazy enough to still want to), they could leave, or they could join up with Captain Shakespeare and his crew. In any case, it seemed it was finally over.

Macy, Thomas
Sora , Niles
Charlotte , Mason
Stiles, Rinkah
Luke , Mabel

"That's it?! Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!! This stupid party was a waste of my-"

Charlotte, Mason

Oh? Charlotte glanced at the young man she was partnered with.

latest

"Hi, handsome~"

What? He was cute!
@Mason Moretti

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.