Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n8zhcew5rr1rbih94.png

"Loud as ever," Gowther idly commented as Trevor didn't seem to take the idea of being voted very well. Still, it mattered little to the sin, as he didn't think the man exactly fit the bill anyway. That said...

"Tentatively, I must agree with those two, especially if we are at an impasse," he spoke, pointing at Ike and Fenris to signify that he agreed with their assessment, "Considering circumstances and past behavior, I must also place a vote on Sora."

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

"I hate to just mindlessly follow bandwagons..." Mason complained.

"That's a lie," Macy retorted.

"... But evidence does seem to support Sora as the killer. I wish we had motives beyond just 'I'm a traitor' to work with, but these aren't normal situations."

"It bothers me about those holes though... I suppose at this point we vote for Sora and hope no more murders happen."

Mason tried to easy Macy's worries. "Well, I haven't seen him use any magic powers, but with how cagey he is being he probably wouldn't demonstrate them. So maybe they caused the holes. It's certainly possible."
@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

Trevor, who had been near the bodies and messing with their facial features for the hell of it, had overheard the Asgardian speaking of such nonsense, causing him to stand up and look the man in the eye with a face that screamed "Really?."

250px-TrevorPhilips-GTAV.jpg

"Listen... um, amigo. Now, I mean this in the most polite way possible, O'Great prince of Atlantis or wherever the fuck you're from. Can you kindly shut the fuck up? I mean you go on and on about how 'Ohhh a man without integrity did this so it couldn't have been me!' " He said that last part in a high pitched mocking tone, similar to the one he used earlier when he was going on another one of his rants. "And as I see it, anyone who would do this-" Trevor walked over to the dead bodies and began to kick lightly kick Yona with his right foot. "-Ain't gonna be honorable to begin with! And I know that I ain't fuckin' honorable, I mean I fucked a guy's girlfriend and when he oh so respectfully confronted me about it, I bashed his fuckin' brains in with my boot. In fact..." Trevor lifted up his boot and looked on the bottom of it, revealing a small chunk of rotting brain on the sole of it. "Yup! Still there!" He said with a sinister smile before placing his boot back onto the ground. "But anyways, of course he's gonna be a fucked up. And don't act like you're so honorable, Mr. Knight, I'm pretty sure that you've fucked up your own share of lives before! Any killer, not just this one, is gonna be fucked up in the head, friend. Along with the next one, and the next one, and the next one. And the next five after that!"

Trevor just spent five minutes complaining about a small thing someone said that held no grounds to the investigation whatsoever.

Classic Trevor!

@Gands @people

" Yeah I am voting for Trevor. He seems unhinged enough to do this," he said.

"Would it happen to be the fact that he provide a good example on-?"

" Yes," he said, gritting back his teeth to not be sarcastic at Thomas.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Ike had no head for this sort of work. It didn't seem to him the clues made much an argument for anyone in particular. "I am placing a vote for that one," he said, pointing to Sora. To Ike, something seemed just off about him.

@Midnight Maiden

Fandral of Asgard

"Indeed, I agree to vote for Trevor"

@Midnight Maiden

Fenris had been standing quietly as the others had chattered on. Ike's motion towards Sora made Fenris nod. "Yes, the man who was awfully cross on anyone that had decided to vote out the last traitor could certainly be a good choice." He responded pointing a finger towards Sora as well.

@Atomyk @Midnight Maiden

"You assholes are kidding me. You're kidding me, right?" Trevor asked before chuckling his shaking his head, placing the palm of his right hand over his mouth. "Heh..." He said before walking over to Stiles and placing his hands on his shoulder as an awfully unnerving smiled laid on the deranged man's face.

"Y'know... your point of view is very, very enlightening. I mean I had no idea that I was a deranged sociopath!" He said, acting as if he had just realized this for the first time. "What about you!?" He said before looking to Fenris with an even bigger smile on his face, one that could almost be taken as genuine. "Did you know that I was insane?! How 'bout you, pretty boy?" He then looked over to Ike and pointed at him in an over the top fashion, like one of those guys at the carnivals in front of the booths with those impossible to win games where you throw that ball at the bottle. "You got something to fucking say?! Anything to add to that? Like how I'm Canadian, or-or that I look like I haven't slept in three weeks? Because this is all fucking news to me!" He then turned back to Stiles.

"You got anything else to say? NO? WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH, COWBOY!" Trevor then threw a middle finger up into the air and went away from everyone else.

tumblr_mugvh8Ki051rp6pkao1_500.gif

@Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @peeps

tumblr_inline_n8zhcew5rr1rbih94.png

"Loud as ever," Gowther idly commented as Trevor didn't seem to take the idea of being voted very well. Still, it mattered little to the sin, as he didn't think the man exactly fit the bill anyway. That said...

"Tentatively, I must agree with those two, especially if we are at an impasse," he spoke, pointing at Ike and Fenris to signify that he agreed with their assessment, "Considering circumstances and past behavior, I must also place a vote on Sora."

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

"I hate to just mindlessly follow bandwagons..." Mason complained.

"That's a lie," Macy retorted.

"... But evidence does seem to support Sora as the killer. I wish we had motives beyond just 'I'm a traitor' to work with, but these aren't normal situations."

"It bothers me about those holes though... I suppose at this point we vote for Sora and hope no more murders happen."

Mason tried to easy Macy's worries. "Well, I haven't seen him use any magic powers, but with how cagey he is being he probably wouldn't demonstrate them. So maybe they caused the holes. It's certainly possible."
@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

"EEK!" Nono, intimidated by Trevor, hid behind Producer. "That T- Trevor man... he can't be real, can he?"

"I've never seen you this scared before, Nono," Producer says. "He certainly does look intimidating. I don't think I'm going to reason with that guy. It's a feat harder than... I got nothing. I've done the impossible before, but talking to that guy's going to be a feat beyond legendary. I do like to challenge myself."

"If you're going to talk to him..." Nono says.

"I just might," Producer says.

Turning to Sora, Producer asks. "So, since Trevor doesn't seem to provide much of a defense, maybe you would. Can you provide reasons why it isn't you?"

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

"EEK!" Nono, intimidated by Trevor, hid behind Producer. "That T- Trevor man... he can't be real, can he?"

"I've never seen you this scared before, Nono," Producer says. "He certainly does look intimidating. I don't think I'm going to reason with that guy. It's a feat harder than... I got nothing. I've done the impossible before, but talking to that guy's going to be a feat beyond legendary. I do like to challenge myself."

"If you're going to talk to him..." Nono says.

"I just might," Producer says.

Turning to Sora, Producer asks. "So, since Trevor doesn't seem to provide much of a defense, maybe you would. Can you provide reasons why it isn't you?"

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore
Sora looked at the Producer, and blinked, confused. "Me~? A murderer??" he asked, in a sing-songy voice. "Love, as much anger and hatred I have for some people who I deem a bit too entitled for their own good, I most definitely DID NOT kill anyone here~" He sang. "I have no reason to, on top of it being against my ethics in general~" He said with a warm smile. "I love my life a bit too much to even consider taking another's life without justifiable reason~!!"

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Crow @erebody

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Sora looked at the Producer, and blinked, confused. "Me~? A murderer??" he asked, in a sing-songy voice. "Love, as much anger and hatred I have for some people who I deem a bit too entitled for their own good, I most definitely DID NOT kill anyone here~" He sang. "I have no reason to, on top of it being against my ethics in general~" He said with a warm smile. "I love my life a bit too much to even consider taking another's life without justifiable reason~!!"

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Crow @erebody

Niles had a bit of trouble following Sora to the others, but hey, his hands were bound. Now caught up after some struggle he just happen to catch the last couple allegations of Sora being a murderer and glanced at the crime scene. Raising a brow he glanced at the body of Yona and then the boy being accused. Standing by Sora's side, he just stood back and watched how things went. As well as kept Sora company. He would of defended him, but felt like it'd only make things worse for the other.

As for Lucina, she just watched as votes went left and right before sighing. Leaning against a wall she thought over what happened in just a short amount of time. Trevor had a moment, Sora was being accused and she wasn't sure what would happen next as a result.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Everyone

"I sort of meant by showing us weapons and all that, compare them to the holes, usual stuff," Producer says. "That'd be my first instinct if I was blamed, but I didn't bring any weapons with me anyways. These holes give the vibe of guns, but where are the bullet shells?"

@Ryu Keiko @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Crow @erebody

"I sort of meant by showing us weapons and all that, compare them to the holes, usual stuff," Producer says. "That'd be my first instinct if I was blamed, but I didn't bring any weapons with me anyways. These holes give the vibe of guns, but where are the bullet shells?"

@Ryu Keiko @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Crow @erebody
There were no bullets or any marks indicating any had been used. The group had already found all of the clues, it seemed.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi @Everyone​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
There were no bullets or any marks indicating any had been used. The group had already found all of the clues, it seemed.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi @Everyone​

"If you all have reason to vote for Sora, then I suppose I will as well. If you were to ask me who can create these holes without the usage of physical bullets, well... it's fitting that it'd be him until further evidence is presented."

Turning to Sora, Producer says, "if it truly isn't you, you'll need to be a little more open, tell us who it could be, and tell us something beyond a light 'I didn't do it' claim...

... that's all the evidence we have, the visual evidence anyways.
"

"Morikubo... wants to go home."

"Give me five minutes Nono, maybe ten or twelve."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Everyone

Niles had a bit of trouble following Sora to the others, but hey, his hands were bound. Now caught up after some struggle he just happen to catch the last couple allegations of Sora being a murderer and glanced at the crime scene. Raising a brow he glanced at the body of Yona and then the boy being accused. Standing by Sora's side, he just stood back and watched how things went. As well as kept Sora company. He would of defended him, but felt like it'd only make things worse for the other.

As for Lucina, she just watched as votes went left and right before sighing. Leaning against a wall she thought over what happened in just a short amount of time. Trevor had a moment, Sora was being accused and she wasn't sure what would happen next as a result.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Everyone

"If you all have reason to vote for Sora, then I suppose I will as well. If you were to ask me who can create these holes without the usage of physical bullets, well... it's fitting that it'd be him until further evidence is presented."

Turning to Sora, Producer says, "if it truly isn't you, you'll need to be a little more open, tell us who it could be, and tell us something beyond a light 'I didn't do it' claim...

... that's all the evidence we have, the visual evidence anyways.
"

"Morikubo... wants to go home."

"Give me five minutes Nono, maybe ten or twelve."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Everyone
Sora cursed at himself for not paying attention to others within this group of misfit people. "I'm not sure how else to prove it wasn't me, minus the fact that I don't have, nor did I come, with a weapon, let alone something that can make bullets." He started, noticing he could finally speak normally again. He noticed Niles coming on the side of him, and he felt a strange comfort knowing he was there. Just a familiar , friendly face I presume. He thought as he looked back at the Producer and others questioning him. "I'm more than willing to help find the killer who did this, but if everyone suspects me based on temper, then I have no idea where to go from here." he huffed, crossing his arms.

He almost seemed like a cute boy, pouting as he is lectured

tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Eh... sorry about this. Not really sure where to go from here, but it looks like everybody kinda put the vote on you. I'm not sure what other options there is for this, but yeah... I guess my vote's on you, Sora. Again, not to take it personal, but I want to make sure, you know?"

Azusa felt that it was better to follow the crowd on this one, considering that they were able to fish out the first killer earlier. So... it made sense that they'll catch the second guy this way... right?

@Ryu Keiko @Midnight Maiden

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
All there really was to tell about the holes was that they were too big for the arrows and we're slightly round.
Anyways, that aside, it seemed every clue that was going to be found had been. Voting time yo.
@york @Investigation​

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi
@Others?

Sunohara let out a small yelp at some point as he was feeling around the holes, retracting his finger to discover her had somehow gotten a splinter. Other than that though, it seemed he didn't have much else of a clue as to who might have performed this kill, but even someone like him did realize that they were waaay too big to be just merely arrow holes, but not really anything more than that...

All things considered though, there were only so many people that could make holes that big, and... Well, perhaps it took someone with someone considerable strength to embed arrows into a shelf, to create holes that big? Or perhaps he was being too headstrong, and simply had to think back upon the events that preceded this bookshelf, as whatever might have caused those holes, simply vanished sometime before the investigation started?

At any rate though, Sunohara, appearing very uncertain of himself, decided to speak up, apparently on a whim.

"It was obviously someone strong! So... I vote for... ... Gowther!" He declared, attempting to seem confident.

Only... It was blatantly obvious that Sunohara wasn't very confident at all in what he had just said.​

Sora cursed at himself for not paying attention to others within this group of misfit people. "I'm not sure how else to prove it wasn't me, minus the fact that I don't have, nor did I come, with a weapon, let alone something that can make bullets." He started, noticing he could finally speak normally again. He noticed Niles coming on the side of him, and he felt a strange comfort knowing he was there. Just a familiar , friendly face I presume. He thought as he looked back at the Producer and others questioning him. "I'm more than willing to help find the killer who did this, but if everyone suspects me based on temper, then I have no idea where to go from here." he huffed, crossing his arms.

He almost seemed like a cute boy, pouting as he is lectured

Niles chuckled.

"Seems your temper landed you in hot water. Though, I may have no right to stick my nose in this affair, Sora was keeping an eye on me the whole time." Niles idly commented.

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Takumi
@Others?

Sunohara let out a small yelp at some point as he was feeling around the holes, retracting his finger to discover her had somehow gotten a splinter. Other than that though, it seemed he didn't have much else of a clue as to who might have performed this kill, but even someone like him did realize that they were waaay too big to be just merely arrow holes, but not really anything more than that...

All things considered though, there were only so many people that could make holes that big, and... Well, perhaps it took someone with someone considerable strength to embed arrows into a shelf, to create holes that big? Or perhaps he was being too headstrong, and simply had to think back upon the events that preceded this bookshelf, as whatever might have caused those holes, simply vanished sometime before the investigation started?

At any rate though, Sunohara, appearing very uncertain of himself, decided to speak up, apparently on a whim.

"It was obviously someone strong! So... I vote for... ... Gowther!" He declared, attempting to seem confident.

Only... It was blatantly obvious that Sunohara wasn't very confident at all in what he had just said.​

"I'm sure there are others that possess strength as well..." Lucina brought up.

@Midnight Maiden @york @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Investigation

Niles chuckled.

"Seems your temper landed you in hot water. Though, I may have no right to stick my nose in this affair, Sora was keeping an eye on me the whole time." Niles idly commented.

"I'm sure there are others that possess strength as well..." Lucina brought up.

@Midnight Maiden @york @Ryu Keiko @Crow @Investigation
Sora looked over at Niles and huffed as he crossed his arms. "Yeah yeah whatever..." He mumbled under his breath. "I don't think I'll be able to get out of this one, guess I mind as well take what's being thrown at me, eh?" He said, smiling a little. He still thought it was bull that he was getting accused, but what could he do to prove his innocence. Niles was right, his outburst and anger earlier kind of made him an easy target.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @InvestigationCrew

Sora looked over at Niles and huffed as he crossed his arms. "Yeah yeah whatever..." He mumbled under his breath. "I don't think I'll be able to get out of this one, guess I mind as well take what's being thrown at me, eh?" He said, smiling a little. He still thought it was bull that he was getting accused, but what could he do to prove his innocence. Niles was right, his outburst and anger earlier kind of made him an easy target.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @InvestigationCrew

"That's all one can do at this point after all~" Niles smirked.

"Seeing how this plays out will be very interesting though." he commented. He just wanted to see the rests reaction to the results and how things may play out from there on out. Basically, he wasn't being much help for Sora at the moment.

@Ryu Keiko @Midnight Maiden @Crow @york @others @Investigation

Mid-Chapter Update

It was silently that Reece strode up to Sora upon hearing he had the most votes, an intensity in her green eyes as she glared at the male with conviction. "So. Simple question, then. Are you the one that killed this girl?" she inquired with a serious expression. If looks could kill? The poor guy would likely be dead. But, when Sora once again insisted that he was innocent, she glared right into his eyes with her own intense green ones... before looking away with a slight scoff.

reece_by_teh_zombish-d9qf8en.jpg

"...He didn't do it," she stated, looking to the rest of the group. "He's not evil... Just an idiot. Sometimes it's a fine line," she added, shaking her head. Well, she could've said worse. Even so, she continued. "...But regardless, I'm sure you all know what this means."

tumblr_inline_o023kbBe0G1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Obviously," Krul interjected, cheerfully, "it means the killer is still out there. Since I'm not sure these dumb little humans could piece that together, themselves. Ehehe."

q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

"We get it, kid. You think humans are idiots," Teresa snapped with annoyance, doing her best to ignore the vampire. "I don't know if you know, but your opinion is upsetting people. So you're gonna have to cut the crap." With that scolding out of the way, she continued. "...Now. Clearly, this isn't going anywhere. It's about time we get a girl's brain running this show to get a move on."

"...Isn't that what started the problem in the first place? I mean, pinky-pie over there is kinda what got us into this in the first place..." an unfamiliar, unidentifiable voice cut in.

Noticing that this comment made Kofuku pout and her shoulders sag, Teresa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Just... Quiet down. We're finding a way outta this place, alright? Even if it's the last thing I do, I'm getting all of you out of here."

"..."

There was a small pause as she glanced at Trevor, adding in a mutter, "...even the annoying ones."

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona] MURDERED! CRUSHED!
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem] GUILTY!
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Nono Morikubo[The Idolm@ster]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!] MURDERED! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]
@thatguyinthestore as Trevor Philips[GTA V]
@Atomyk as Ike[Fire Emblem]

Mid-Chapter Update

It was silently that Reece strode up to Niles upon hearing he had the most votes, an intensity in her green eyes as she glared at the male with conviction. "So. Simple question, then. Are you the one that killed this girl?" she inquired with a serious expression. If looks could kill? The poor guy would likely be dead. But, when Niles once again insisted that he was innocent, she glared right into his eyes with her own intense green ones... before looking away with a slight scoff.

"...He didn't do it," she stated, looking to the rest of the group. "He's not evil... Just an idiot. Sometimes it's a fine line," she added, shaking her head. Well, she could've said worse. Even so, she continued. "...But regardless, I'm sure you all know what this means."

"Obviously," Krul interjected, cheerfully, "it means the killer is still out there. Since I'm not sure these dumb little humans could piece that together, themselves. Ehehe."

"We get it, kid. You think humans are idiots," Teresa snapped with annoyance, doing her best to ignore the vampire. "I don't know if you know, but your opinion is upsetting people. So you're gonna have to cut the crap." With that scolding out of the way, she continued. "...Now. Clearly, this isn't going anywhere. It's about time we get a girl's brain running this show to get a move on."

"...Isn't that what started the problem in the first place? I mean, pinky-pie over there is kinda what got us into this in the first place..." an unfamiliar, unidentifiable voice cut in.

Noticing that this comment made Kofuku pout and her shoulders sag, Teresa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Just... Quiet down. We're finding a way outta this place, alright? Even if it's the last thing I do, I'm getting all of you out of here."

"..."

There was a small pause as she glanced at Trevor, adding in a mutter, "...even the annoying ones."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
Trevor just glanced at Teresa before giving her the grand 'ole middle finger.

"Yeah, well fuck you too." Trevor said before smiling and clasping his hands together. "Anyways.." The sociopath stated as he began to pace around the group, eyeing Teresa in particular. "Since you're getting us out of here, do show us a way, 'Your Majesty.' " The crank dealer would then bow as he said those words in a mocking tone.

@Midnight Maiden @anybodyelse

Stiles looked over at Theresa and was silent. He would prefer not to talk to the woman whose friend she had shoved food down his throat. " So, Theresa, what direction should we go from here?" He asked her. Thomas may have also ' accidently' stepped on Trevor's foot.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @others

Reactions: Takumi
Mid-Chapter Update

It was silently that Reece strode up to Sora upon hearing he had the most votes, an intensity in her green eyes as she glared at the male with conviction. "So. Simple question, then. Are you the one that killed this girl?" she inquired with a serious expression. If looks could kill? The poor guy would likely be dead. But, when Sora once again insisted that he was innocent, she glared right into his eyes with her own intense green ones... before looking away with a slight scoff.

"..."

Trevor just glanced at Teresa before giving her the grand 'ole middle finger.

"Yeah, well fuck you too." Trevor said before smiling and clasping his hands together. "Anyways.." The sociopath stated as he began to pace around the group, eyeing Teresa in particular. "Since you're getting us out of here, do show us a way, 'Your Majesty.' " The crank dealer would then bow as he said those words in a mocking tone.

@Midnight Maiden @anybodyelse

The duo of Moretti's quickly gathered close to each other and began whispering, despite their ability to communicate telepathically. However, the conversation, expedited by the telepathy, went quickly and quietly.

Besides, peering into each other's minds is a pain. They had had enough of it.

"Alright, Macy, new plan. You stick close to the strongest person we can find and just hope to the Sun they aren't the killer. If they are, then don't let them kill anybody and for the love of all that is good in the multiverse, don't die."

"And what is your plan for yourself, Mason?"

"To stick right next to Sora, who we know isn't the killer."

"No way. I'm going to take the guaranteed safety."

"Even if Sora is a target?"

"Why would..."

"If a killer is running off of confusion, then if they kill anybody but Sora, they increase their chances of being picked by pure luck, because Sora is out of the equation. So I'll defend him."

"Yes... Have the healer be as far as possible from the person whose life might be in danger. Mason, don't be a hero..."

Macy quickly terminated the conversation by walking over to Sora's side. Once reaching him, she gave a small curtsey and apologized, "Please forgive me for accusing you of the horrible occurrence. It has been a very fearful and stressful time right now, and I'm sorry to say that fear got the best of me. Can you please forgive me?"
@Ryu Keiko

Meanwhile, Mason moves his focus from Macy to Teresa, who seemed to be somewhat taking charge, despite Krul's efforts to cause chaos. He shot a bothered look at Krul, but kept silent about his opinions on her words. All that needed to be said was spoken in a soft glow of aura the covered his hands, as if they were ready to shoot daggers. Except these daggers would be slightly more corporeal than the ones his eyes shot.

"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"
@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

"That's all one can do at this point after all~" Niles smirked.

"Seeing how this plays out will be very interesting though." he commented. He just wanted to see the rests reaction to the results and how things may play out from there on out. Basically, he wasn't being much help for Sora at the moment.

@Ryu Keiko @Midnight Maiden @Crow @york @others @Investigation
Sora shrugged in response to Niles' comment, his nonchalant attitude seeming to return. He stuff his hands in his pockets, feeling the crystals within them, and sighed contently. They brought him comfort when he began to feel stress, and sometimes helped him ground. Empaths shouldn't lose control of their emotions to those around them, it could leave them dazed. Sora almost had that down pack, but his temper always got in the way.

Mid-Chapter Update

"..."

The duo of Moretti's quickly gathered close to each other and began whispering, despite their ability to communicate telepathically. However, the conversation, expedited by the telepathy, went quickly and quietly.

"Alright, Macy, new plan. You stick close to the strongest person we can find and just hope to the Sun they aren't the killer. If they are, then don't let them kill anybody and for the love of all that is good in the multiverse, don't die."

"Why would..."

"If a killer is running off of confusion, then if they kill anybody but Sora, they increase their chances of being picked by pure luck, because Sora is out of the equation. So I'll defend him."

"Yes... Have the healer be as far as possible from the person whose life might be in danger. Mason, don't be a hero..."

Macy quickly terminated the conversation by walking over to Sora's side. Once reaching him, she gave a small curtsey and apologized, "Please forgive me for accusing you of the horrible occurrence. It has been a very fearful and stressful time right now, and I'm sorry to say that fear got the best of me. Can you please forgive me?"
@Ryu Keiko

Meanwhile, Mason moves his focus from Macy to Teresa, who seemed to be somewhat taking charge, despite Krul's efforts to cause chaos. He shot a bothered look at Krul, but kept silent about his opinions on her words. All that needed to be said was spoken in a soft glow of aura the covered his hands, as if they were ready to shoot daggers. Except these daggers would be slightly more corporeal than the ones his eyes shot.

"Teresa, I don't want to overload you with questions, which you seem to be getting plenty of right now, but do you think we should make some sort of buddy system so that an incident is less likely to happen? Safety in numbers and all that?"
Just as he began to calm himself though, that Reece person called him an idiot, albeit naming him innocent. A small gust of wind blew around him as his temper spiked again, but he took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly to relax. "Yes, I am innocent." He said, nonchalantly. "I wouldn't dream of killing an innocent person." he said as he turned to walk away. Right as he turned though, he felt someone at his side. He turned to see Macy, who curtsied right besides him and apologized. He blushed slighty, but shook his head. "It's fine, I can understand why I was blamed I guess." he said softly. "Thank you for apologizing though, umm..." He stopped, realizing he didn't know her name. "Miss..?" he started, rubbing his arm.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @All ya limey bastards

"Why would..."

@Ryu Keiko

tumblr_inline_odtkk0fy1a1t9n2vk_100.jpg

"I second the buddy system idea! Though, I can't guarantee that my partner will come out... unscathed." Trevor said with a few frantic nods.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.