Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Prologue: Captain Fun-Times

It was a surprisingly calm day in Ikebukuro, considering that not long ago it had been ravaged by tragedy and disaster, what with the attack from the Reapers and all. But it had begun to build itself back up again, with a little help from a man known as Shizuo Heiwajima, his friends, and a foreign girl going by the trade name Kofuku Ebisu. Which, fun fact? She was a god. And not just any god, either- a god of misfortune. And generally, when you're trying to mend a tragedy, you shouldn't have someone who causes disaster around.

Which was why she had been instructed to sit aside, far off from the group while they rebuilt every day, where she could cause no harm. At least, to them, anyways. The same could not be said for some unfortunate buildings that had originally remained standing after the attack, but had mysteriously collapsed since. But regardless, it was at the end of one of those days- specifically, a nice, cold February day -that on his way to pick the pinkette god back up after a day of hard work, Shizuo noted a change.

The god was not there.

No matter how he searched, he could not find her. What he did find? A note, in scribbly, loopy writing, every i dotted with a heart. Upon finding it, he set to reading, immediately recognizing the writing. And all he had to say on the matter?

"...Fuck."

-------

tumblr_inline_n8qfo4GNRl1suuiq8.png

"Ahahaha, left, left~!" a cheerful pinkette exclaimed to her helper, happily wiggling her whole body back and forth with excitement. The male smiled outwardly, but an inward groan came from him. Man, all this work is so not cool... "You got it. Anything for a pretty lady," he replied with a suave wink, reluctantly setting to scooting the table of refreshments slightly further to the left. "Is that better?"

To this, the female sobered up, stilling from her swaying and straightening as a hand went to her chin in contemplation. "Hm..." Leaning forward slightly, she inspected the thing. "...I changed my mind, Neppy-chan.. To the right, please~"

damn___neptune_vasilias_by_raaeno-d81m6gk.png

....She's going to be the death of me.

Of course, the rearranging of tables and chairs and everything else in sight was hardly the most exciting piece, and the guests had hardly began arriving yet! In another area of the mansion, a young woman laid on her back, legs kicking casually as she observed her handiwork- one of the many invitations she'd sent out to all sorts of people from all across the multiverse to join the party, dressed in glitter and doused with all colors of the rainbow.

tips_by_teh_zombish-dayq97b.jpg

"Perfect," she murmured, eyes shimmering with pride and a sense of achievement. Using the momentum built from he swinging legs, she swung to her feet in one swift movement, the letter dropped and all but forgotten as she happily darted to the main area of the mansion. As she beheld the sight of the ballroom in full decoration for the first time, she found herself in complete awe, stilling where she was and simply gawking.

"Wow..." she spoke softly, unable to help the feeling of pride rising up in her chest. She had helped arrange this! Ha! And Pacifica and the others had told her she couldn't pull it off! Well news flash, she had! Even if she'd required the help of a couple of gods here and there, she'd still done it.

Speak of the devil.

"Mabel-channnnnnnn!" exclaimed a high-pitched, excited voice, moments before a flash of pinks and whites came into Mabel's vision and knocked her to the floor with a thud. "It's all ready, Mabel-chan~ It is, it is, ahaha~!" she laughed with delight as she rather unceremoniously felt up the other female in her hug. Luckily for Mabel, though, she was saved mid-embrace when a darkness filled the room, leading to the goddess instantly scrambling to her feet and nearly drawing her weapon... Before quickly realizing just what was going on.

When the lights returned, the goddess nearly let out a squeak out of delight, clasping her hands together as she regarded what had previously been a near empty ballroom... But was now filled with people of all sorts, each likely at least mildly confused by their sudden change in surroundings. And, well, Mabel probably would've been confused by their appearance, too- had she not spent so long in Gravity Falls, anyways.

Even so, she wasn't the one giving the introductions. Not for lack of desire.

"Welcome, welcome!" rang Kofuku's voice as she spoke to the obviously expected guests, waving excitedly at the lot before briefly looking around with something like confusion. "Ehhh, is this everyone...? Aww, I thought there were more..." she muttered, seemingly to herself. "And I don't see Addy-chan, either...."

Doing her best to shake it off, the pinkette brought back her smile, waving once again. "Oh, well~ At least you're all here!" she cheered with a laugh. She seemed.... Painfully oblivious to any confusion as to how they had suddenly gotten here. And, well, oblivious in general. But perhaps if one wanted to know something, they could ask her? Or, well, they could approach one of the other party-goers-- including, but not limited to, a blue-haired boy, a long pink-haired girl, a ravenette with odd black wings and some male with similar wings. Or, if preferred, they could always simply help themselves to the refreshments, after seeing what they were. There also seemed to be a couple of booths. One was empty, but the other had a man stationed at it that seemed a long ways older than the rest, looking to be running, well... something. Hell, one could simply socialize with each other if they wanted.

Starring..

@C.T. as Isaac Dian & Ennis[Baccano]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Yun Lee as Charlotte[Fire Emblem]
@The Myrmidon as Rinkah[Fire Emblem]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Stiles Stilinski[Teen Wolf] and Thomas[Maze Runner]
@Sen as Takumi[Fire Emblem]
@Hana as Yona[Yona]
@Takumi as Lucina and Niles[Fire Emblem]
@Verite as Gowther[Seven Deadly Sins]
@Bomb as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl[Yu-Gi Oh!]
@Kaide` as Iris Black[Countdown to Countdown] and Hatsune Miku[Vocaloid]
@Kaykay as Najimi Ajimu[Medaka Box]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
@Hazel-rah as Raven[Tales of Vesperia]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti and Macy Moretti[OCs]
@Jeremi as Fenris[Dragon Age]
@Sumirenko as Reimu Hakurei[Touhou]
@Crimson Spartan as Seto Kaiba[Yu-Gi-Oh!]
@Minerva as Saber Nero[Fate]
@Ryu Keiko as Sora Hikaru[OC]
@Gands as Fandral[Marvel]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]​

TAKUMI'S PROLOGUE
'Striving for... Something'

VgJPzfu.png

Somewhere in a distant land, a prince of Hoshido stared at the letter he had found on his desk early in the morning, already dressed with the Fujin Yumi in his hand. He could already hear chattering outside his room in the palace of Valla, so Takumi automatically assumed someone had left it there the previous night, or snuck in during the middle of the night and placed it there.
ReBTpRr.png

A little embarrassing that he didn't notice if it was the former. The others wouldn't let him go if that was the truth.

7PTUeFM.png

"... Seriously? What sort of sick joke is this?" Why was this letter so girly? Turning it over did it no favors with its pink and red decoration running along the edges, its flap sealed with what appeared to a heart shaped sticker. It... was definitely not something a Hoshidan would make. Someone from Nohr, maybe? He instantly thought of Elise, the little blonde hair girl with her energetic personality. Certainly seemed like something she would be found making in the middle of a war meeting or something, but why him out of all people?
... This wasn't a love letter, right?
He hadn't associated with Elise that much, at least he didn't think he did. Effie and Xander would never let him get close to her even if he tried. She was much louder than his own little sister, but here he was hoping he didn't get himself into hot water without knowing it.
bZhRQkQ.png

He tentatively opened the letter, crossing his fingers wishing that it wasn't going to be a letter dripping with unrequited love.
vNOaHMP.png

It wasn't what he expected. "A Valentine's Day party? Uh... what is that?" That was a Nohrian holiday, something their royals had mentioned in passing. It was kinda cu- stupid. Why do that when they had a tough training regime to follow through? Who has time to make chocolate?

"... Well, I didn't really get to go to that beach vacation," he sighed. "Not that I really wanted to. Just thought it'll be nice on my back. The sun... the sand... the-"
"Would anyone blame me if I went?"

ReBTpRr.png

"It's kinda fishy, let's see-"

☐ YES
☐ DEFINITELY
☐ ABSOLUTELY

7JuXuxA.png

... What stupid answers. "I knew it. It's just some prank."
"Got my hopes up for nothing. Hmph, if it's just Elise, might as well play along with her." He picked up a thin brush by the table, dipping it in ink to fill in the box beside 'YES' before folding the letter - he could give it to the little girl after training.
Only for his vision to blur into a white void, the young archer losing consciousness in his own room.

- - -

JGqS1X8.png

"What the hell, my head hurts. This isn't funny anymore, Eli--"
"... What-" Takumi suddenly found himself standing in an incredibly large room, reminiscent of a Nohrian castle room... but glowier. And brighter. And a little more beautiful. There were others around him as well, complete strangers, but what he was most concerned about was how the hell did he get here?​

It was a surprisingly calm day in Ikebukuro, considering that not long ago it had been ravaged by tragedy and disaster, what with the attack from the Reapers and all. But it had begun to build itself back up again, with a little help from a man known as Shizuo Heiwajima, his friends, and a foreign girl going by the trade name Kofuku Ebisu. Which, fun fact? She was a god. And not just any god, either- a god of misfortune. And generally, when you're trying to mend a tragedy, you shouldn't have someone who causes disaster around.

Which was why she had been instructed to sit aside, far off from the group while they rebuilt every day, where she could cause no harm. At least, to them, anyways. The same could not be said for some unfortunate buildings that had originally remained standing after the attack, but had mysteriously collapsed since. But regardless, it was at the end of one of those days- specifically, a nice, cold February day -that on his way to pick the pinkette god back up after a day of hard work, Shizuo noted a change.

The god was not there.

No matter how he searched, he could not find her. What he did find? A note, in scribbly, loopy writing, every i dotted with a heart. Upon finding it, he set to reading, immediately recognizing the writing. And all he had to say on the matter?

"...Fuck."

-------

"Ahahaha, left, left~!" a cheerful pinkette exclaimed to her helper, happily wiggling her whole body back and forth with excitement. The male smiled outwardly, but an inward groan came from him. Man, all this work is so not cool... "You got it. Anything for a pretty lady," he replied with a suave wink, reluctantly setting to scooting the table of refreshments slightly further to the left. "Is that better?"

To this, the female sobered up, stilling from her swaying and straightening as a hand went to her chin in contemplation. "Hm..." Leaning forward slightly, she inspected the thing. "...I changed my mind, Neppy-chan.. To the right, please~"

Of course, the rearranging of tables and chairs and everything else in sight was hardly the most exciting piece, and the guests had hardly began arriving yet! In another area of the mansion, a young woman laid on her back, legs kicking casually as she observed her handiwork- one of the many invitations she'd sent out to all sorts of people from all across the multiverse to join the party, dressed in glitter and doused with all colors of the rainbow.

"Perfect," she murmured, eyes shimmering with pride and a sense of achievement. Using the momentum built from he swinging legs, she swung to her feet in one swift movement, the letter dropped and all but forgotten as she happily darted to the main area of the mansion. As she beheld the sight of the ballroom in full decoration for the first time, she found herself in complete awe, stilling where she was and simply gawking.

"Wow..." she spoke softly, unable to help the feeling of pride rising up in her chest. She had helped arrange this! Ha! And Pacifica and the others had told her she couldn't pull it off! Well news flash, she had! Even if she'd required the help of a couple of gods here and there, she'd still done it.

Speak of the devil.

"Mabel-channnnnnnn!" exclaimed a high-pitched, excited voice, moments before a flash of pinks and whites came into Mabel's vision and knocked her to the floor with a thud. "It's all ready, Mabel-chan~ It is, it is, ahaha~!" she laughed with delight as she rather unceremoniously felt up the other female in her hug. Luckily for Mabel, though, she was saved mid-embrace when a darkness filled the room, leading to the goddess instantly scrambling to her feet and nearly drawing her weapon... Before quickly realizing just what was going on.

When the lights returned, the goddess nearly let out a squeak out of delight, clasping her hands together as she regarded what had previously been a near empty ballroom... But was now filled with people of all sorts, each likely at least mildly confused by their sudden change in surroundings. And, well, Mabel probably would've been confused by their appearance, too- had she not spent so long in Gravity Falls, anyways.

"Welcome, welcome!" rang Kofuku's voice as she spoke to the obviously expected guests, waving excitedly at the lot before briefly looking around with something like confusion. "Ehhh, is this everyone...? Aww, I thought there were more..." she muttered, seemingly to herself. "And I don't see Addy-chan, either...."

Doing her best to shake it off, the pinkette brought back her smile, waving once again. "Oh, well~ At least you're all here!" she cheered with a laugh. She seemed.... Painfully oblivious to any confusion as to how they had suddenly gotten here. And, well, oblivious in general. But perhaps if one wanted to know something, they could ask her? Or, well, they could approach one of the other party-goers-- including, but not limited to, a blue-haired boy, a long pink-haired girl, a ravenette with odd black wings and some male with similar wings. Or, if preferred, they could always simply help themselves to the refreshments, after seeing what they were. There also seemed to be a couple of booths. One was empty, but the other had a man stationed at it that seemed a long ways older than the rest, looking to be running, well... something. Hell, one could simply socialize with each other if they wanted.

Starring..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Mikaela Hyakuya[Owari no Seraph] and Joshua Kiryu[The World Ends With You]
@Hana as Yona[Yona]
@Gummi Bunnies as Azusa Kurono[Liar! Uncover the Truth] and Luke Estheim[Lost Alice]
Nero loved parties. That was a very Roman thing, loving parties. Well, it was a worldwide thing, but when people think historical parties, they think Roman parties. Extremely lavish parties that were sort of like those raucous parties you see in High School movies, only with more sex, death, and Roman. They also could last significantly longer, going days and nights.

Nero hosted a lot of parties in her day. So, when she was invited to one, she got excited. She didn't care that it was a love party. She just went because who cared?

Immediately when she saw the large palatial building decorated, she was reminded of her palace. Of course, hers was MUCH better. Did this place have a forest? Did this place have an impressive aquarium?

Nero immediately made her way to the Refreshment Table. She was hungry.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite@Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Ryu Keiko@Gands @york

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Nero loved parties. That was a very Roman thing, loving parties. Well, it was a worldwide thing, but when people think historical parties, they think Roman parties. Extremely lavish parties that were sort of like those raucous parties you see in High School movies, only with more sex, death, and Roman. They also could last significantly longer, going days and nights.

Nero hosted a lot of parties in her day. So, when she was invited to one, she got excited. She didn't care that it was a love party. She just went because who cared?

Immediately when she saw the large palatial building decorated, she was reminded of her palace. Of course, hers was MUCH better. Did this place have a forest? Did this place have an impressive aquarium?

Nero immediately made her way to the Refreshment Table. She was hungry.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite@Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Ryu Keiko@Gands @york

At the refreshment table, there was quite a few options. Sweets and treats, punch, breakfast foods fitting for the fact it was nice and early in the morning. Of course, it seemed one could help themselves to whatever they so pleased.

...There was also a cooler of alcohol, if one wanted to help themselves to that.

@Minerva

aevhoKo.png

Producer & Nono's Prologue
Holy Shit is that a Motherfucking Nono Reference
Why am I doing this

It was yet another day in the Production.

D8YHiA9.png

"Producer, do you really think that Morikubo can do this?"

D996zD8.png

"What? Of course you can sing Sweet Witches Night!" Producer responds to young Nono. "I'll always believe in you, Nono. Sure, you're working with new people, but it's good to try new things."

"Morikubo... is not unsure about her singing, but rather, her movements..." Nono's head hung low. "Producer, will you... waltz with me? Maybe Morikubo will know how to move... how to do the secret waltz..."

"W- waltz? But I-"

A letter slapped itself onto Producer's face.

"Oh boy here we go. Let's see..."

Producer read the letter.

☐ YES
☐ ABSOLUTELY
☐ DEFINITELY

"Let's entertain them. Yes it is."

With a tick, both Producer and Nono would be warped in a flash...

"P- Producer? What's going on? Morikubo is..."

Producer and Nono both felt giddy as they landed in a lavish new environment.

c6eDvmU.png

"To move forward... is impossible..."

"Get a grip, Nono! I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" Producer proclaims. "Let's analyse any clues we might-"

One clue was right there - a person Producer recognised was there.
"Kofuku? You're behind all this?" Producer exclaims, sporting a half-smile. "Couldn't you just send something more direct next time? And give us time? I can't be here with my business suit! Well, this is quite the occasion, I have to thank you for this."

Nono tried to speak to Producer, but it appears that he was a little too occupied with speaking to some pink-haired lady.

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Hospes @Sen @Hana @york @Ryu Keiko @Crow

At the refreshment table, there was quite a few options. Sweets and treats, punch, breakfast foods fitting for the fact it was nice and early in the morning. Of course, it seemed one could help themselves to whatever they so pleased.

...There was also a cooler of alcohol, if one wanted to help themselves to that.

@Minerva
Nero started putting cupcakes on her plate, and then grabbed a nice bottle of wine from the alcohol cooler.

She then proceeded to spike the punch, and innocently drink what was left in her bottle. :|

Fandral the Dashing

The Asgardian was visiting New York at the time. Very much enjoying the spectacular night life. Enjoying the company of one Janet Van Dyne, erstwhile Avenger and rich Divorce' She left early, a bit more hung over than himself of course. He liked Janet and they were quite compatible under the covers. He showered and dressed, ordering room service for breakfast. He didn't get to New York often, his only regret being that he missed Jennifer Walters as she was out of town.

Rendezvous with mortal women were an excellent spice of life kind of thing. He was deeply in love once with a mortal woman. She was everything he could ask for of a true love. Yet, she was mortal, her only sin. He spent many years with the demon rum, and a lot of it regretting her mortality. Since then he didn't seek love. He sought coupling. There were those among his mortal friends here in Midgard who thought him shallow. Perhaps, but he knew, going deeper had consequences he hadn't desired in many many centuries. It only occurred to him then, eating his breakfast that Janet reminded him deeply of Lady Marian. He sighed.. Damn it.

Just then, a delivery by hotel staff. He noted to himself the efficiency of the fine staff of the Michelangelo and handed the fellow a fine tip, by mortal standards. Hmmn, a letter, decorated & addressed to him. It looked special to him. Heart stickers and no idea who it was from. He finished getting himself ready to walk about New York while Janet had her business meetings to attend. He looked at the letter again and smiled.

Opening it, it talked of a Valentines party and required a reply. Very Janet he thought, formal and tender all at once. He smiled again, checking the yes box.

1514b3aefd4d33d21cc45a06d99650bf.jpg

Moments later, he found himself in a ballroom with an oddly assorted group of other confused people. Hmmn, not Janet after all. He looked around and spotted someone who looked... interesting over at a table full of food.
He smiled again, he liked a woman with appetites. He walked smoothly over near her, elegantly giving a full bow and a sweep of his hand.

"Hello my lady, allow me to introduce myself. I am Fandral of Asgard ! "

He was dressed of course in his best court clothing from home, rich greens trimmed with gold. His sword, belt and pouches made from the finest leathers.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite@Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Ryu Keiko @york

"Kofuku? You're behind all this?" Producer exclaims, sporting a half-smile. "Couldn't you just send something more direct next time? And give us time? I can't be here with my business suit! Well, this is quite the occasion, I have to thank you for this."

Nono tried to speak to Producer, but it appears that he was a little too occupied with speaking to some pink-haired lady.

@Mason Moretti @Minerva @Hospes @Sen @Hana @york @Ryu Keiko @Crow
The uttering of her name caused Kofuku's head to turn to regard one individual in particular, a slightly startled look on her face... That was quickly replaced by a smile, her pink curls bouncing as she happily regarded the other.

tumblr_inline_nzonqytj6C1r3leyb_100.png

"Ahhh, Ducey-chan! You made it~" she cheered, happily. "It's so nice to see you again. Have you been well?" she inquired, cheerfully. Of course, his question of whether she could be more direct or not just seemed to confuse her. "Eh? What do you mean? Mabel-chan and I said it'd be a party in the invite..." she trailed off, idly scratching her head with confusion. But she shrugged it off quick enough, instead blushing and giggling when the Producer thanked her. Beginning to slap the man lightly on the shoulder, she went on.

tumblr_inline_n25hp0qfnM1rp3wte.gif

"Don't be silly! It wasn't all me. Mabel-chan helped, too~"

@Crow

The uttering of her name caused Kofuku's head to turn to regard one individual in particular, a slightly startled look on her face... That was quickly replaced by a smile, her pink curls bouncing as she happily regarded the other.

tumblr_inline_nzonqytj6C1r3leyb_100.png

"Ahhh, Ducey-chan! You made it~" she cheered, happily. "It's so nice to see you again. Have you been well?" she inquired, cheerfully. Of course, his question of whether she could be more direct or not just seemed to confuse her. "Eh? What do you mean? Mabel-chan and I said it'd be a party in the invite..." she trailed off, idly scratching her head with confusion. But she shrugged it off quick enough, instead blushing and giggling when the Producer thanked her. Beginning to slap the man lightly on the shoulder, she went on.

tumblr_inline_n25hp0qfnM1rp3wte.gif

"Don't be silly! It wasn't all me. Mabel-chan helped, too~"

@Crow

D996zD8.png

"I ticked a box and teleported here, not a lot of time to prepare," the Producer says, "Valentine's Day Party, huh? A fine day where girls give chocolates to boys, and for me to watch my teeth. Quite the people you've invited."

"Why yes, I'm doing fine. My injuries from that Civil War thing are long gone, and I'm back in business at home and off home. Kind of wish my sister could come alongside Zen, but she's busy."

Producer looked around again.

"You- no- you and Mabel did quite a lot of work. Do thank her for me. Also, I'm guessing you invited a few very close friends like that Shizuo and Add. You guys got along back when those two were still hanging around the UN."

Producer's face felt a little dampened.

"It's just been quite a long time since I last saw them. I kind of feel like catching up with that Add especially... he definitely needs a conversation. And socialising. And a party."

@Hospes @Mason Moretti

Meanwhile, Nono decides to approach the refreshments section

SqfkIQD.jpg

"This place is huge, but as long as Morikubo stays near the food, nothing can go wrong..."

And so Nono started to gather food at the refreshments table.​

@Minerva @Gands

Fandral the Dashing

The Asgardian was visiting New York at the time. Very much enjoying the spectacular night life. Enjoying the company of one Janet Van Dyne, erstwhile Avenger and rich Divorce' She left early, a bit more hung over than himself of course. He liked Janet and they were quite compatible under the covers. He showered and dressed, ordering room service for breakfast. He didn't get to New York often, his only regret being that he missed Jennifer Walters as she was out of town.

Rendezvous with mortal women were an excellent spice of life kind of thing. He was deeply in love once with a mortal woman. She was everything he could ask for of a true love. Yet, she was mortal, her only sin. He spent many years with the demon rum, and a lot of it regretting her mortality. Since then he didn't seek love. He sought coupling. There were those among his mortal friends here in Midgard who thought him shallow. Perhaps, but he knew, going deeper had consequences he hadn't desired in many many centuries. It only occurred to him then, eating his breakfast that Janet reminded him deeply of Lady Marian. He sighed.. Damn it.

Just then, a delivery by hotel staff. He noted to himself the efficiency of the fine staff of the Michelangelo and handed the fellow a fine tip, by mortal standards. Hmmn, a letter, decorated & addressed to him. It looked special to him. Heart stickers and no idea who it was from. He finished getting himself ready to walk about New York while Janet had her business meetings to attend. He looked at the letter again and smiled.

Opening it, it talked of a Valentines party and required a reply. Very Janet he thought, formal and tender all at once. He smiled again, checking the yes box.

1514b3aefd4d33d21cc45a06d99650bf.jpg

Moments later, he found himself in a ballroom with an oddly assorted group of other confused people. Hmmn, not Janet after all. He looked around and spotted someone who looked... interesting over at a table full of food.
He smiled again, he liked a woman with appetites. He walked smoothly over near her, elegantly giving a full bow and a sweep of his hand.

"Hello my lady, allow me to introduce myself. I am Fandral of Asgard ! "

He was dressed of course in his best court clothing from home, rich greens trimmed with gold. His sword, belt and pouches made from the finest leathers.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite@Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Ryu Keiko @york
D996zD8.png

"I ticked a box and teleported here, not a lot of time to prepare," the Producer says, "Valentine's Day Party, huh? A fine day where girls give chocolates to boys, and for me to watch my teeth. Quite the people you've invited."

"Why yes, I'm doing fine. My injuries from that Civil War thing are long gone, and I'm back in business at home and off home. Kind of wish my sister could come alongside Zen, but she's busy."

"You- no- you and Mabel did quite a lot of work. Do thank her for me. Also, I'm guessing you invited a few very close friends like that Shizuo and Add. You guys got along back when those two were still hanging around the UN."

"It's just been quite a long time since I last saw them. I kind of feel like catching up with that Add especially... he definitely needs a conversation. And socialising. And a party."

@Hospes @Mason Moretti

Meanwhile, Nono decides to approach the refreshments section

SqfkIQD.jpg

"This place is huge, but as long as Morikubo stays near the food, nothing can go wrong..."

And so Nono started to gather food at the refreshments table.​

@Minerva @Gands
latest

Nero was wearing long white robe over a minidress. She wore a laurel crown in her hair over a hood. On her back was a sword. When Fandral introduced herself, she stopped eating,m and turned around. In her hands were a half-eaten cupcake and a half-full bottle of wine. She seemed to be in the middle of a bite.

"Jusht ma shecond." She was able to muster with her mouth full of chocolate cupcake and icing. She held a finger up in the one second symbol, and swallowed. "There we go! I am Nerō Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Emperor of Roma, and Grail Servant!" She said.

• Another morning, another day of testing to be had. Iris' fist met his alarm clock, turning off it's beeping with a loud thunk, followed by a groan that spoke clearly of him not wanting to get up. It was Monday, the worst kind of weekday to be had. To think he was having a moderately nice dream for once, too...

Shuffling and kicking the covers off himself, Iris forced himself to sit up. His room was still disheveled as ever, only serving as a reminder that he'd have to eventually clean it up. As he swung his legs off the edge of his bed, he took notice to something... out of place on his bedside table. Managing to stand up with only a slight wobble, he picked up the strange envelope that found itself there. This was rather... fancy. Where the hell had it come from?

Only making a half-assed effort to get himself dressed in his pants and black jacket, he sat down on the edge of his bed again, opening up the envelope and retrieving the letter within. Almost immediately he realized just what this letter was themed towards-- Valentines. He'd completely forgotten, and for good reason too. He didn't need this crap right now.

His eyes scanned over the letter, managing to pick up the words 'invited' and 'party'. Iris didn't even have to completely finish reading the letter before he rolled his eyes, beginning to realize what this card was about. This is some kind of prank, isn't it? The three options to sign off didn't make it any more convincing. As annoyance began to spill over his features, he reached over to his bedside to grab a pencil, intending to sign off all three checkboxes and then probably throw this thing in the trash.

As soon as he wrote the first check mark, however, Iris suddenly felt himself getting rather... lightheaded. Panic began to rise up in his chest, the world beginning to swim and blur around him in a flash of white light...

---

... And suddenly he was here.

Iris' eyes widened as he inexplicably found himself standing among many others in a grand ballroom of sorts. Noises and talking bombarded his sense of hearing, making him tug at his jacket uncomfortably. This was claustrophobic- he didn't like this. A quick look around reaffirmed his confused fears; he didn't recognize any of these people.

"This isn't funny anymore..." He murmured, standing there looking like the confused idiot he was. Yup, this was a great start to his day.

• As someone who was arguably pretty famous, Miku tended to receive fan-mail every now and then. It came in bulk amounts sometimes, but the young android usually made attempts to read through most of it when she could. Some would argue her life fell into the mundane of every-day work as a full time entertainer, but the love and appreciation she received from her endearing fanbase definitely made it a little more bearable to work with.

Miku sat at her bedside, reading through various letters one by one. Most of them were quite flattering; letters speaking of how her music has helped them through tough times. Choice was something Miku didn't have a ton of in life, but at least she was doing good for people she didn't even know.

There was one peculiar envelope and letter that caught her eye, however. Frilled in romantic reds and pinks, Miku opened up the envelope to discover a surprisingly blunt yet formal letter within. She'd apparently been invited to some event, and was provided with checkboxes to tick to show she was attending. The letter puzzled the young android for several reasons; one of them being the fact there wasn't any way of returning the letter to the sender. Perhaps this just got sent to the wrong address or something, she rationed. Though she would admit, the three options to check-mark were kind of amusing.

Amidst her amusement, Miku picked up a pen and began to check off the "definitely" option. It couldn't hurt, right? Perhaps she'd show the others... later...

As soon as she was done writing, she felt her body immediately lose it's balance. Not even having time to really panic, a white light washed over her vision...

--

Miku's eyes fluttered open once more, the young android finding herself standing among many equally confused people. "Eh...?" She looked around, trying to figure out how she'd gotten here. These people were foreign, some dressed strangely more so then formally. Had she shut down? How did she even get here like this?

"Who are you people?" She questioned after a moment of puzzled silence, speaking to no one in particular. Hopefully she'd manage to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

200px-Th135Reimu.png

It was another boring day in the Hakurei shrine. Even duller than usual. Reimu had her head propped on her hands, watching the rain outside from her seat at the table, wondering if the sun would ever show its face again. No one wants to cause trouble in this kind of weather. She reflected glumly, closing her eyes and letting out a puff of air through her nose. Even the fairies have shut up for once. I thought that was impossible. I suppose I thought wrong... and damn it, at this point I almost miss the rotten little things.

Indeed, it had been raining in Gensokyo for nearly three days now. February often brought crappy weather to its inhabitants, and this year was no exception. Far from being in the Valentine's Day spirit, youkai and humans alike preferred to stay indoors if at all possible. Valentine's Day wasn't a big holiday in Gensokyo to begin with, so few felt its absence at any rate.

Reimu certainly didn't. She didn't have a significant other. Hell, she didn't even think about people in that way. People were all the same, and besides, there were much more important things than love.

She was so engrossed in her own thoughts, Reimu almost didn't notice the subtle "ssshhft" of paper sliding against wood. Her gaze flickered towards the noise, which happened to be near her front door, then twitched in surprise when she saw what looked like... a piece of paper? An envelope, she believed it was called. Whatever it was, it was gaudy, pink and covered with bright red heart stickers. Oh boy. A prank letter. Who would be crazy enough to come all the way out here in this weather? Curiosity got the better of her and, after taking the time to stretch her tight muscles, Reimu walked over to the letter and smoothly plucked it from the ground. She also opened the door a crack to let her unlikely delivery man in, but to her surprise, he or she was already gone. Huh. Weird.

Reimu brought her letter over to the table and ripped the top open with her fingernails, letting the paper inside flutter out of the open envelope. She then discarded the trash and lifted the note so she could read its contents. It was a... a....

An invitation to a Valentine's Day party?

Since when do people host parties for Valentine's Day? And since when do they invite me? I don't even have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. The idea was laughable, and what convinced her even further that the note was nothing more than a silly joke was a little checkbox underneath the fancy, loopy print. The options read yes, absolutely, and definitely. Reimu snorted and reached for a quill pen she kept on the edge of her counter, tapping the feather against her chin thoughtfully. Well... it wouldn't hurt to humor whoever this is. Probably Marisa, asking me on another date. Whatever; she'll have a good laugh. After much consideration, Reimu decided to check all three boxes, smirking at her own cleverness...

She would quickly come to regret her decision.

One minute, Reimu was setting her pen back on the table. The next, a sea of burning bright lights and loud pedestrians flooded her senses and sent her reeling on the open floor. "What the hell...?" Reimu muttered out loud, backing up against a nearby refreshment table and nearly knocking over the fruit punch. Or what she assumed to be fruit punch. In this weirdly lucid dream of hers, it could very well be something else. Reimu assumed that she must have fallen asleep at the table, because there was no way she could have ended up... here.

The dream theory was comforting. It helped her to calm down and better assess the situation.

"That's my question." Reimu muttered to a blue-haired girl beside her, who seemed just as confused as she was. Probably her subconscious given a voice or... something. Reimu wouldn't know how dreams worked. "Though I've got several others as well. Such as where we are, how we got here... and why someone went through the trouble to invite us."

((@Kaide'))

The god was not there.

"...Fuck."

-------

Speak of the devil.

Starring..

@Hana as Yona[Yona]
@york as Youhei Sunohara[Clannad]

Lucina and Niles Prologue: Valentine Shenanigans

Niles had been walking throughout the camp, minding his own business for the most part, ready to mess with a certain Nohrian raised Hoshidan when he paused, noticing a particular envelope on the ground.

niles-fire-emblem-fates-9.66.jpg

"Hm? What is this?" he chuckled as he inspected it. Did Elise make cards for the upcoming holiday and drop one? Even with a war going on he didn't see how they could find time to celebrate with a war going on but then again, with this army they found time for anything and everything. Going to borrow a pen from his dear friend Lord Leo he was amused by the options presented to him, checking 'YES' with a smirk only to fall unconscious later.

-------

Lucina had found the letter on her bedside table after returning from a training session, and found it rather odd. Looking it over she assumed it was a prank by her dear friends. So, she checked 'YES' which she may come to regret.

----
Both woke up a few feet from eatch other, confused to certain degrees.

tumblr_n9uqcqEW9k1s4nmcgo1_500.png

"Where in Naga's name...?" Lucina muttered, before sighing and standing to her feet brushing herself off she made her way to the Pinkette who was speaking to a rather short gentleman.

"Excuse me, you're the...host of this...party?" she asked, eyebrow raised as she looked the other over momentarily. She was rather....er, energetic, it seemed.

@Hospes @
Crow

TAKUMI'S PROLOGUE

VgJPzfu.png

Somewhere in a distant land, a prince of Hoshido stared at the letter he had found on his desk early in the morning, already dressed with the Fujin Yumi in his hand. He could already hear chattering outside his room in the palace of Valla, so Takumi automatically assumed someone had left it there the previous night, or snuck in during the middle of the night and placed it there.
ReBTpRr.png

A little embarrassing that he didn't notice if it was the former. The others wouldn't let him go if that was the truth.

7PTUeFM.png

"... Seriously? What sort of sick joke is this?" Why was this letter so girly? Turning it over did it no favors with its pink and red decoration running along the edges, its flap sealed with what appeared to a heart shaped sticker. It... was definitely not something a Hoshidan would make. Someone from Nohr, maybe? He instantly thought of Elise, the little blonde hair girl with her energetic personality. Certainly seemed like something she would be found making in the middle of a war meeting or something, but why him out of all people?
He hadn't associated with Elise that much, at least he didn't think he did. Effie and Xander would never let him get close to her even if he tried. She was much louder than his own little sister, but here he was hoping he didn't get himself into hot water without knowing it.
bZhRQkQ.png

He tentatively opened the letter, crossing his fingers wishing that it wasn't going to be a letter dripping with unrequited love.
vNOaHMP.png

It wasn't what he expected. "A Valentine's Day party? Uh... what is that?" That was a Nohrian holiday, something their royals had mentioned in passing. It was kinda cu- stupid. Why do that when they had a tough training regime to follow through? Who has time to make chocolate?

"... Well, I didn't really get to go to that beach vacation," he sighed. "Not that I really wanted to. Just thought it'll be nice on my back. The sun... the sand... the-"

ReBTpRr.png

☐ YES
☐ DEFINITELY
☐ ABSOLUTELY

7JuXuxA.png

"Got my hopes up for nothing. Hmph, if it's just Elise, might as well play along with her." He picked up a thin brush by the table, dipping it in ink to fill in the box beside 'YES' before folding the letter - he could give it to the little girl after training.
Only for his vision to blur into a white void, the young archer losing consciousness in his own room.

- - -

JGqS1X8.png

"... What-" Takumi suddenly found himself standing in an incredibly large room, reminiscent of a Nohrian castle room... but glowier. And brighter. And a little more beautiful. There were others around him as well, complete strangers, but what he was most concerned about was how the hell did he get here?​

"Well well, didn't expect to see any Hoshidans here." Niles commented, seeing at least one person he recognized, even though the other was an enemy. Niles honestly found the situation strange, but amusing nonetheless.

@Sen @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon

@C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
D996zD8.png

@Hospes @Mason Moretti

Niles had been walking throughout the camp, minding his own business for the most part, ready to mess with a certain Nohrian raised Hoshidan when he paused, noticing a particular envelope on the ground.

"Hm? What is this?" he chuckled as he inspected it. Did Elise make cards for the upcoming holiday and drop one? Even with a war going on he didn't see how they could find time to celebrate with a war going on but then again, with this army they found time for anything and everything. Going to borrow a pen from his dear friend Lord Leo he was amused by the options presented to him, checking 'YES' with a smirk only to fall unconscious later.

-------

Lucina had found the letter on her bedside table after returning from a training session, and found it rather odd. Looking it over she assumed it was a prank by her dear friends. So, she checked 'YES' which she may come to regret.

----

"Where in Naga's name...?" Lucina muttered, before sighing and standing to her feet brushing herself off she made her way to the Pinkette who was speaking to a rather short gentleman.

"Excuse me, you're the...host of this...party?" she asked, eyebrow raised as she looked the other over momentarily. She was rather....er, energetic, it seemed.

@Hospes @
Crow

tumblr_inline_nzonnvjwFe1r3leyb_100.png

Oh. That. "Ahhh, I guess we forgot to mention that, huhhhh..." she replied, absently. Though it'd be a lie to say she seemed hung up on that. She did, however, seem confused by the mention of some sort of 'Civil War'. "...Eh? What are you talking about?--" No.. Wait. He had mentioned something much more grabbing of her attention. Her smile faded away, replaced with a downcast look and an almost childish pout.

tumblr_inline_n8qfngI5DC1suuiq8.gif

"I sent Addy-chan a special invite, but I don't see him here..." she sniffed, as though she might just burst into tears due to this development. "And Sh-- huh?"

Glancing to Lucina, Kofuku paused before nodding. "That's right. Do you need something?"

@Takumi @Crow

TAKUMI'S PROLOGUE

VgJPzfu.png

ReBTpRr.png

7PTUeFM.png

bZhRQkQ.png

vNOaHMP.png

ReBTpRr.png

☐ YES
☐ DEFINITELY
☐ ABSOLUTELY

7JuXuxA.png

- - -

JGqS1X8.png

-------

----

@Hospes @
Crow

"Well well, didn't expect to see any Hoshidans here." Niles commented, seeing at least one person he recognized, even though the other was an enemy. Niles honestly found the situation strange, but amusing nonetheless.

@Sen @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon

@C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

Rinkah's Prologue

Peace had been restored to Hoshido and Nohr. A new nation had been raised up, one of peace and strength, led by the child of a god-like dragon who had brought the world the moment's reprieve it needed from war. Each day that Valla stood was another day that the east and west lived in harmony with one another.

Each day was another that Rinkah's talents as a warrior and her tribe's isolationism were not needed.

tumblr_inline_o75avrupRT1u747st_100.png

Yet they continued to stay true to their traditions, honoring the God of the Flame as they maintained the holy pyre that stood in the center of their home. Each day, they trained their skills as warriors, lived their lives as tribemen, and pushed away outsiders, did their best to still remain aloof of them. Though the war had ended much of the tension between the Flame Tribe and the outside world, the people within the tribe still remembered the history and the mistakes of the past. Their storytellers would not allow the memory of what had happened the last time an outsider had managed to put out the flame to fade, and as long as they remembered, Rinkah's cousins and fellow tribesmen would not repeat the mistakes of the past.

When the war began, Rinkah could not wait to return to the tribe and remove herself from the outside world. When the war ended, the tribal heiress had believed that the ache for her newfound friends would fade eventually as she accepted her duties as a leader and focused on her life in the tribe.

Yet each day, the pain in her heart grew. She recalled the woman who had proven more devoted to family than any of them, the royal who had hunted with her to take deers and boars, and even that annoying butler that she had shared tea with and who grew to understood her need for solitude... each of them were close friends, along with many others in the Hoshido camp and a few in Nohr's...

But now, she could not simply leave the camp. Her father was preparing her to be the leader of their tribe, knowing that one day, she would need to be ready to guide their extended family in worship and life. Each day was filled with more and more lessons on how to be a passionate as the flames and as strong as the earth, with little break for time to herself.

Which made it all the more surprising when the strange lettered appeared in her tent as she cooked her evening meal, setting itself upon a small box that she kept her cooking supplies in.

"What is this...?"

tumblr_o4mz1pQ2831rs0zxko1_r1_500.jpg

None of her clansmen had brought the letter to her, in person at letter at least, and she doubted they could have snuck in while she cooking... Nor would they dare, knowing her wrath was not a force to be trifled with. So how did it end up here?

For a moment, she thought of throwing it in the flames, to use it as kindling and as an offering to the flames... but something drew her to open it. Perhaps it was curiosity, wondering if perhaps it was a letter from one of her friends. She doubted that Lord Takumi, Oboro, or Kagerou would send a message in this style, preferring scrolls... so perhaps it was from Charlotte or Jakob? Benny could have as well sent it, to remind her that she did not need to always be closed away from others, or even that hanger-about Keaton...

For as much as she valued the solitude that her tribe proclaimed, she couldn't resist the chance at speaking with her distant friends, or to just read their words and know them once again... which only made her even more agitated when she saw what it had to say.

"Valentine's...? What a load of hogwash. Who even sent this?"

Someone would be in for an earful of her ranting and a sore arm of her beating in the morning... but for now, the woman who did not understand the holiday focused on her meal, nearly cooked and ready. She set aside the letter, far enough in her mind to avoid the flames from consuming it just yet... but just close enough for a bit of ash to fall on the box for one of the responses, and to take her to the ballroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lord Takumi, Niles? Is this another of Lady Elise's jokes that she manged to rope Sakura into helping with?"

She had gone to bed before she had been taken, waking up in the new place had been a shock. At the moment, the only thing keeping her from going wild was the presence of men she recognized... Though they seemed just as confused as her.

Whatever, she would keep close to them even so. It was better to keep together as a pack in situations like this... and besides, it would allow her and Takumi to become familiar with one another again. Even if she was rather grouchy at the moment about being spirited away to a new place.

A spiriting away that seemed to have happened because of the girl with strangely pink hair who ran about. With a growl, she barked out at the woman, trying to get her attention.

"You there! What is the meaning of this?"

@Hospes @Takumi @Sen @Yun Lee @Peeps wanting to talk to a grouchy savage @Other Fates players​

Reactions: Takumi

The god was not there.

"...Fuck."

-------

Speak of the devil.

Starring..

@Hana as Yona[Yona]
e44ba33f96b53ba5fb5fdf89c0eb59d2.jpg

"You've get to be kidding me..."

Kaiba sat in a chair at his office silently looking down at the contents of a letter that had randomly shown up on his desk. Kaiba certainty didn't seem happy at all about seeing this letter as it was simply a waste of time in his eyes. However as he moved to simply toss said letter in the trash a thought came into mind. A thought mind you that Kaiba would never think of in his entire life. He slowly grabbed a pin and simply checked 'yes' before shaking his head. Might as well humor this prank letter after all but as he picked up a card from the top of his deck he felt his vision beginning to fade. It was becoming harder to keep his eyes open before a flash of white light engulfed him and he passed out.

Kaiba-ep97-158s.jpg

"You've got three seconds to explain why i'm here before I get really angry..."

Kofuku would hear Seto address her while he stood behind the others that were around her. Given the look he's giving her one could easily assume he wasn't all that happy about this situation....

@Hospes @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Takumi @Minerva @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

(Bleh shitty intro)

tumblr_inline_nzonnvjwFe1r3leyb_100.png

Oh. That. "Ahhh, I guess we forgot to mention that, huhhhh..." she replied, absently. Though it'd be a lie to say she seemed hung up on that. She did, however, seem confused by the mention of some sort of 'Civil War'. "...Eh? What are you talking about?--" No.. Wait. He had mentioned something much more grabbing of her attention. Her smile faded away, replaced with a downcast look and an almost childish pout.

tumblr_inline_n8qfngI5DC1suuiq8.gif

"I sent Addy-chan a special invite, but I don't see him here..." she sniffed, as though she might just burst into tears due to this development. "And Sh-- huh?"

Glancing to Lucina, Kofuku paused before nodding. "That's right. Do you need something?"

@Takumi @Crow
555db8fd10964e0098b79a909a90c11c.png

"..."

Well.

This was new.

Certainly, this was the last time Gowther would go through Elizabeth's mail. The deadly sin couldn't make heads or tails of where he was now. Did a holy knight cast a spell on a card in hopes of re-capturing Elizabeth? No. Illogical. Perhaps a practical joke from Merlin? Possible, but unlikely. It was a strange situation that Gowther was in. The more he tried to think of how he had gotten here logically, the more loopholes popped up, like an ever-expanding slice of cheese. It occurred little to Gowther that perhaps this situation was simply illogical fundamentally, but... Well, he couldn't very well spend all this time looking blankly around this place, standing in one spot. He'd need to gather information in order to make a fuller hypothesis.

With that set on his mind, Gowther decided to approach the pink-haired girl, overhearing an unfamiliar girl (then again, who was familiar here?) inquire if she was the host, a thought that also afflicted Gowther.

"Salutations," Gowther said blandly with a wave, his expression made up by clashing emotions of curiosity and apathy as always, "If you are indeed the host of this establishment, how did you get me here? And for what purpose?" He asked, tilting his head as he spoke abruptly.

@Hospes @Takumi @Crow

• Locking the door to his apartment, Azusa Kurono felt terribly exhausted with that session he had with that latest date. All in all, it was worth the effort. It had only been a few hours since the stupid woman had agreed to it, but he saw that the money that she was offering to send for their "wedding" had been delivered to his living space already.

"God, that was easier than the last idiot who threw their money at me. At least I make good money off of this."

Unknown to others, Azusa was a special kind of scam artist. The scam in particular always changed a tiny bit so his fooled targets don't realize a thing, but it was primarily focused on the idea of marriage. All he had to do was act all lovey-dovey, throw a sentimental story on top, and they hand him over money to get it done.

Lying down on the couch with all of the mail he had, Azusa opened up the first envelope to see that it was a huge amount of yen from his latest scam victim. Placing that money to the side, he noticed another letter, it was written in some sort of invitation.

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo9_100.png

"This has got to be a joke... But then again, a person who sent this probably has a lot of money behind them... Guess I'm adding another poor woman onto the list."

It sounded like some sort of matchmaking party, so Azusa pulled out a pen to put a mark on "YES," and everything when blank.​

• Just like every day, Luke Estheim had set up another tea party in Wonderland, because it was his role as the Hatter to do so. Not many people came around, and today was especially empty. It bothered him. He was well aware that the Cheshire Cat was getting close to Alice, knowing fully well that Alice was actually a friend of Luke's from the real world.

tumblr_ojqi9pT6MV1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... if only it were so easy to pull her away from this twisted fantasy, I would do so right now."

Luke grumbled to himself at the lonesome tea party, drinking a cup of tea until realizing that a peculiar letter was left here at his side of the table. The way that it was stylized, it looked like something written by the Queen of Hearts... Problem was, a rabbit would always come to deliver a message from her, and there was none of that.

tumblr_ojqi73if771v3qowuo6_100.png

"Valentine's Day? ... true, it's coming soon to that, and no one in Wonderland seems aware of that day's existence... how did a letter from the outside get here?"

Thinking on how this was possible, Luke's tea cup happened to spill a bit onto the letter, staining the checkbox for the response of accepting the invitation. Then a white flash of light whisked him away.​

tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Okay... I didn't know that this was some weird matchmaking and costume party..."

Azusa was more concerned on the fact that he was brought here from his apartment. Well, there was a good assortment of women here, and if he found a way back home from here, then this shouldn't be a big concern at all... right?

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Heeeeey! I'm a bit misinformed, but what exactly was I invited here for? A bit much for a Valentine's Day event, don't you think? Ehehehe..."

Azusa casually strolled his way towards the ravenette that was present, thinking that the wings were part of a costume. During his stroll, he lightly pushed Luke aside so he could talk to the girl, much to Luke's annoyance.

tumblr_ojqi73if771v3qowuo6_100.png

Doesn't even bother to apologize for that...

Luke didn't know what to think of this situation other than the fact that he was away from Wonderland, and unable to keep an eye on his childhood friend if something were to happen to her there. Just splendid. Noticing that a lot of people were swarming the pinkette named Kofuku, Luke wasn't used to seeing this much chaos all of a sudden, but judging on how majority of them were just sent here out of the blue, he couldn't blame some for being outrageously bothered by this.

"Excuse me, good ma'am, but I believe most of us are puzzled by how we are to arrive here without our own awareness. Other than that, I hope that this is a mere party and nothing else."

He wasn't sure if a certain someone that was pulling the strings of Wonderland was keeping an eye on him, so for that purpose, Luke kept his particular act up. Not that it really mattered here, but he had to be sure in case of that person probably watching him.

@Hospes @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Takumi @Minerva @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

e44ba33f96b53ba5fb5fdf89c0eb59d2.jpg

"You've get to be kidding me..."

Kaiba sat in a chair at his office silently looking down at the contents of a letter that had randomly shown up on his desk. Kaiba certainty didn't seem happy at all about seeing this letter as it was simply a waste of time in his eyes. However as he moved to simply toss said letter in the trash a thought came into mind. A thought mind you that Kaiba would never think of in his entire life. He slowly grabbed a pin and simply checked 'yes' before shaking his head. Might as well humor this prank letter after all but as he picked up a card from the top of his deck he felt his vision beginning to fade. It was becoming harder to keep his eyes open before a flash of white light engulfed him and he passed out.

Kaiba-ep97-158s.jpg

"You've got three seconds to explain why i'm here before I get really angry..."

Kofuku would hear Seto address her while he stood behind the others that were around her. Given the look he's giving her one could easily assume he wasn't all that happy about this situation....

@Hospes @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Takumi @Minerva @Ryu Keiko @Gands @york

(Bleh shitty intro)
tumblr_inline_o75awyVdbM1u747st_100.png

"Like he said."

Well, good to see someone else was as angry as she was. It meant that they weren't all aiming to get her and her friends, at least... or at least, he wasn't trying.

The god was not there.

"...Fuck."

-------

Speak of the devil.

Starring..

@Hana as Yona[Yona]
The white haired boy yawned a bit, as he rolled himself out of bed. 'Another day...' He thought, as he swung his legs around. Looking to his left, he wanted to make sure his crystals were still on the night stand next to his bed, but was greeted with a strange envelope. "What the-" He mumbled. Where had this letter come from? No way the mailman passed this early, plus he was asleep the whole damn time, so it's not like he checked the mail. Shrugging, he picked the letter up, and ripped it open.

"An invitation to a.... Valentine's Day party? What the hell?" He said aloud. Two strange things. He wasn't one to care about Valentine's Day, as it's not like he ever had a Valentine. Plus, who would even seen this to him? No return address, nothing. Only the answer choices of: Yes, Definitely, and Absolutely. "Well... I guess.. I just don't answer?" He said, as he went to toss the letter in the trash bin. Before he could do as such, he was blinded by a light, and then suddenly... Everything was dark.

The white hair boy yawned a bit, as he went to roll himself out of- Wait what? Blinking his eyes a bit, he noticed he wasn't in his room... But rather inside a large ballroom like place... Filled with a numerous amount of strangers. He stopped and pinched himself, thinking he was dreaming, only to wince from the pain of the pinch. "Well shit... Can't I just have a normal day?" He mumbled as he looked around.

@Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi

@C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Verite @Bomb @Kaide` @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Hazel-rah @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Sumirenko @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Sen @Gands @york

Status
Not open for further replies.