Murder Sims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
Okay! I know I just had a thread like this, but I wanted a newer version of sims, so we're going to try again! The other won't be abandoned though. I will be keeping up with both. XD Stick around for some laughs!

OUR TOWN!

Moonlight Falls -

"With its misty waterfalls, deep forests, and fog-shrouded coves, Moonlight Falls casts a spell on all who enter. The town was founded centuries ago by two immigrant families: the Van Goulds - extraordinarily long lived and sun aversed - and the Wolffs - high spirited and strangely effected by the full moon. They were soon joined by the odd, seemingly magical forest folk. The town is known for its peculiar potions made from the plants, gems, and minerals unique to this quiet corner of the world. Some ingredients can only be found at night, but only the truly adventurous stay out after dark...Some say it's a whole different world under the moonlight."

OUR CAST!

1. Atomyk @Atomyk
  2. Sav @Hospes
  3. Jason and more Jason here @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! I know I just had a thread like this, but I wanted a newer version of sims, so we're going to try again! The other won't be abandoned though. I will be keeping up with both. XD So Guys! Come decide on where to live so I can get to the fun part of making a character! Here are your options. I can give descriptions on them lol.

1. Midnight Hollow
  2. Monte Vista
  3. Dragon Valley
  4. Hidden Springs
  5. Sunlit Tides
  6. Lunar Lakes
  7. Lucky Palms
  8. Aurora Skies
  9. Barnacle Bay
  10. Riverview
  11. Appaloosa Plains
  12. Bridgeport
  13. Isla Paradiso
  14. Moonlight Falls
  15. Starlight Shores
  16. Sunset Valley
  17. Twinbrook
@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies HELP ME GET THE OTHERS IN HERE! I can make 8 characters in this one!
Hidden springs sounds cool o.o mostly because eternal youth​

Reactions: Lewi
Characters to be made thus far:

1. Pike
  2. Juju
  3. MEEEE
  4. York
  5. Atomyk
  6. Dapper
  7. Sav
  8. Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, um, you be a librarian in Sims 3, right? If so, get a town with a library and make me the librarian.

Bridgeport so we can go clubbing.

Bridgeport so we can go clubbing.
>Pike Sim at the club

resized_business-dog-meme-generator-breaking-news-i-m-bored-and-don-t-want-to-be-here-83207d.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
fuck is this

I only remember Sunset Valley and Bridgeport, so... yeah, I'd also go for Bridgeport, lol

OKAY, I'LL BE A SIM I GUESS

UHH

WHAT INPUT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
WHEN LEWI SAYS SHE'S MAKING YOUR THING AND POSTS PICTURES OF THE CREATION THING, YOU GIVE SOME INPUT ON PERSONALITY!

Also, Moonlight Falls because magic and wizards.

I`m not sure of the new traits past like, Late Night, but you have to make me clumsy. It`s just the way of things.

Wow, I didn't expect all those spots to be taken so fast 0.0 So far moonlight falls is in the lead with 3 votes. Bridgeport is second with 2. Hidden Springs is third with 1.

I`m not sure of the new traits past like, Late Night, but you have to make me clumsy. It`s just the way of things.
You can probably look them up on the wikia, that's what I'm going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.