INTEREST CHECK "Murder" - Shapeshifter/Mafia-esque RP?{STILL ACCEPTING}

You mean the youth is more corrupted than their predecessors? Killing for personal gain and the like?

Damn, I love Modern Fantasy/Urban Fantasy but I play human magic users mainly, so sucks to be me - though I am quite delighted to see the direction this roleplay is going. Keep up the good work, guys!

Oh, and a suggestion for their tagline is maybe ... No tagline at all? Let their "tagline" be the rumours of their deeds everyone talks about in hushed whispers, even when alone, or simply the cawing of a murder of crows.

Seems a lot more intimidating and fitting for such a group if you got people jumpy every time they hear a crow. ;)

Reactions: Vacyr
I really wanted a "may the force be with you" kind of thing among the murder though. Eheheh

Alright, lets see:

"Let the black wings fly."
"Our ancestors shall be proud."
"Shadows cover us, always."
"Murder: breathes finer than air."

Just some examples

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I like the flight and shadows related ones.

Alright, just waiting on The Great Me! 's input and hopefully we can get this bad boy started!

I know right? I'm preparing my character. I hope this goes well!

By god, I hope it's not too late to jump in and say that this idea sounds brilliant. Please, take all my creativity and use it for this role-play, this seems too good to pass up!

On an interesting note of plotting. Feel free to use this as you see fit, but i'm in love with the idea of Old generation crossing beliefs with New generations. The little manipulative bastard in me sees a whole bunch load of ways to [backstab] make the internal diplomacy of "Murder" full of intrigue! Of course, i'd have to stay tight-lipped about my ideas; don't want to spoil any suprises now.
[Evil laugh]

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Yey! It's not too late. Vacyr and I are simply waiting for TheGreatMe! to work up something :DD

Praise be to the crow god, I thought I was too late. I wish I would have joined Iwaku earlier so I could have been a part of the think team. But, there's always later.

Yeah, sorry guys! XD I've been reading through everything, just haven't replied yet. I have a lot going through my mind that I'm trying to organize for this(and of course some other things have been keeping me busy).

But yes, N.Fontaine, you're not too late to join! Welcome~

You can still share your other ideas, you know. I don't think the brainstorming is over with.

You can still share your other ideas, you know. I don't think the brainstorming is over with.
What Lorchenne said. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them!
Nothing is set in stone yet x3

Awesome! This is so exciting, I haven't been able to be in a good old fashioned Murder before!

Welcome N.Fontaine! As stated before - feel free to share any ideas that come to mind and it's good to have another one join up!

This sounds really awesome. *0* I love all the ideas you all have come up with. :D Would it not be too late for me to join? :> I have an idea for a character that I really want to do.

I was thinking of playing an albino character because I think it would be interesting. :3 Being albino would probably be very disadvantageous to them since they would stand out a lot, which would make blending into the shadows nearly impossible. I'm not sure how they would be treated by other members of the Murder though. It could partially depend on their religion.

Yes, you're free to join ^^

And an albino character would be fine, if you really want to :3 Not sure how they would be treated, just yet, I'm gathering up all the info on what we've talked about and working on getting the OOC up for the official RP

Reminds me of a certain character, that's really cool too. That could be one of the things that would separate the philosophy of the youth and the elders.

Welcome to the RP, Dream Spirit! I like the idea of the albino character! too, well done!