"Murder" * Shapeshifter/Mafia-esque * Open&Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was my post okay? ( Feel free to criticize! ) I didn't post anything about my crow yet, I figured that should wait.

Reactions: 장 신 애
Yeah, twas fine XD Just waiting for others to go lol

*Name- Tobias North
*Race- american crow, white male
*Age-18
*Gender-male
*Appearance-
1367638-bigthumbnail.jpg
ZOO_Berlin_Black_Bird_Red_Eyes_by_webcruiser.jpg

*Eye Color-red
*Personality- Tobias is a follower of the new ways. He is a bit of a loner, but communicates with others when its needed. He dosent like when people touch his feathers or hair sometimes starting a fight because they do so. sometimes, when the people around him least expects it, he makes sly jokes.Once he starts fighting, it takes awhile for him to cool down, sometimes making grudges. He likes certan humans but he also likes killing them too. He likes his job but he gets to lazy sometimes nearly missing his target. He is a bit of sucker for human females. (think of a mix of personalitys of shikamaru from naruto and ichigo from bleach!)
*History- Being born to murder was difficult for tobias. He didnt like the rules he had to follow thus making him angery of the group. One day he decided to simply disapper from murder.. Sense ditching murder, he has traveled the world to find a new meaning, but he ends up going strat back to murder, angery and pissed off as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a few issues with the form.

First off - here's a list of crow species and where they are located in the world, so you can figure out which crow species your character would be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Corvus_species Keep in mind that their type of crow correlates with their human race appearance(example: White skin for European crows, black skin for african or middle-eastern crows, japanese for japanese jungle crow, et cetera)

If he came from a prestegious family and got kicked out/disowned, that's fine, but one does not simply "Become" or "Join" murder, they are born into it as a murder crow already, and might simply fall in with a different group of crows(or go solo, if that suits them better). They are always a Murder crow, never human or a "regular" crow, though they can take on a human form.

Reactions: 장 신 애
I may be interested, perhaps I'll take on a civilian/law enforcement character? I just know there are probably going to be a lot of crow characters and I'd like to help you even it out.

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
Good to hear, can't wait to see you join in :3

ohmygaaa-guys i got left behind! sorry! i'm not getting updates from the ic i thought it wasn't-awwwwwwww. /cries

Only three of us have posted and it has been in the same scene, it's okay. *consoles*

i wanted Akatsuki to be the culprit, but because there aren't so much details yet as to how and why, I'll put something up but not too much...um.

oh my gaaaa we meet again!
anyway, i'll have akatsuki be the killer, drinking at a bar in the vicinity. that ok?

should he have the sort of group already or should it form within the story?

It can go either way, depending on what people want for their characters. Just start and everyone should fall into place somewhere. I'll try and make sure everyone gets included somehow regardless.

*Name: Samantha Hemington
*Race: Northwest Crow, White
*Appearance:
crow-in-seattle-on-grass.jpg
images
*Eye Color: Blue
*Personality: Samantha is really sweet as a human. But as a crow she tends to be mischievous and enjoys messing the regular human.
*History: Samantha was born into the murders. Her mom and dad both being murder crows, she had a regular childhood. Or as regular a murder crow could have. She had human friends as well as crow friends. Her parents are still alive but she doesn't see them much.

As Lorchenne pointed out, there are a few areas where you could add on to your character. Just flesh it out a bit more and elaborate upon her belief system and such. I understand that some prefer to play it once they are there but the more you add on the more likely you are of getting accepted.

So a few pointers/helpful suggestions/character-making questions:
1. No one lives a "normal life", add in a little variation. What is the normal life like? What does it entail? What were some experiences that were out of the ordinary for your character?

2. Add a little to the personality, a person is always more than that. What does your character like to do in their free time? What do you believe about the crow's and why? What about killing humans fascinates you and how is your point of view different?

3. Why don't you see your family a lot? Did something happen and why? How recent was it? Will/Did your character ever get over it? Etc.

4. What makes your character interesting? What is so special about her? What does she have to add to this RP?

Again, just a few questions to help flesh out your character, the more you add onto it the better, it helps you understand the character and everyone else. Also, if you make your bio interesting enough then when people see your post in the IC they are more likely to read it even if their character has nothing to do with you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.