"Murder" * Shapeshifter/Mafia-esque * Open&Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing just me in my fantasy world hoping that some strange Burn Notice kind of thing is going on p.q

This sounds like a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've RPed, but I'd like to join. I'll try and come up with a profile soon. : ) I actually have a crow character already, so it might not be too hard if I go that direction? xD

go ahead, shuufly. and Iron, i don't understand. um. yeah

S'okay. Most do understand the ways of this Crusader.

Name: Cade Krauss
Race: Corvus brachyrhynchos(American Crow), as a human – a Caucasian mix of races but leaning a little towards Nordic/Germanic features.

Appearance: [Crow] Generally looks like every other American Crow, save for his hazel eyes. But even those can be darker at times (especially when surrounded by black feathers) and so it isn't too noticeable. The feathers on the back of his head tend to stick out a little more than usual also, like they were rubbed the wrong way, and he is on the larger side. He is often seen wandering alone, unusual for one of his "species."
3177645376_16087ab598.jpg

[Human] Brusque, with a mess of dark brown hair, a bit of stubble, a slightly freckled, prominent nose, and haughty hazel eyes. He is typically dressed in a fitted tee and dark pants, and sometimes a dark brown leather jacket (and several layers of dirt & grime). He stands at 5'11", with a well-built upper body and arms but slender hips and frame. If he were naked, you might see a few small, stray feathers around his hips and shoulder blades that he can't quite mask yet.
qmxk08.jpg

A quick drawing! Hope that's allowed.
Eye Color: Hazel (usually lean towards blue-gray, but change slightly based on surroundings/emotions).

Personality: Brash and outspoken, he is what others might call (in hushed voices, so as to avoid being beaten up), "a load of trouble." He does what he wants, when he wants to, but is truthful to a fault – most would call it bluntness or insensitivity. It's not that he's against the ways of the older generation; it's just that he's against the ways of everyone but himself. That said he does follow something – the fun.

History: His parents were killed very early on in his childhood for some kind of disobedience or act of treachery to the Father. He didn't really have much time to ask about it, and was too young to understand or fully care. He stuck to himself, and was partially raised by a family of American crows (normal, non-Murder ones). For that reason, he has always been a bit odd and is terrible at dealing with other people or Murder members. He generally favors his crow form, swooping down on people for fun or stealing things from the careless. He tends to stick to himself, but he might be swayed into joining some "cause" if it meant a good time. In the meantime, at night he wanders the area, getting into fights, drinking, and generally being a bane to society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 장 신 애
Looks good :D Approved.

Again, I'll try and get the IC up some time this coming weekend. I think we have plenty of members to start off now.

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
Gah!! Don't start without mee~! Q_Q It took me a little longer than expected to get it done, but it's done...

tumblr_m9kr35x8jE1qm1mdgo1_500.jpg
bth_2007-08-29-69462.jpg
*Name: Saundra Ilene Higgins

*Race: Crow: Northwestern Crow; Human: African American

*Appearance: Covered in dark, glossy feathers but for the white peeking under wing and tail feathers. Her eyes are often staring off into the distance as if plagued with some thought that she cannot fully accept.
As a human she has soft, youthful features. She is almost always sporting jeans and some simple top (tube top, tee, tank top, etc.).

*Eye Color: light green

*Personality: Saundra is very submissive and look to the elders as the authority on everything about both humans and the Murder. She is very gullible when it comes to knowing when others are lying to her or just telling her what she wants to hear.

*History: Saundra grew up in a broken family with the only person she ever truly cared for being her younger brother, TJ. Things were never good at home and she ended up being the only person that her brother could depend on once her parents turned to drugs. Saundra took her brother and escape from their home when things became violent.

After living on the streets for a few months they ended up in an orphanage. There, her brother was separated from her when a family came in and decided that he was a very nice boy and that they could not really be related. She was "too aggressive", they said. It did not help that they also moved out of state only a few months later. Saundra eventually ran away from the orphanage, now fully aware of the superficial and extremely biased world.

woman-suit-339x414.jpg
*Name: Ana Lilith Jackson

*Race: Human

*Appearance: She is a business oriented woman sso for the most part her attire is business ready; dress pants always. On occassion she can be found wearing long skirts or capris (not jean) with blouses. Dresses are reserved for special occassions.

*Eye Color: honey

*Personality: She is a no holds bared, tough love kind of woman. She wants the details and no small talk. Auna doesn't believe in letting sleeping dogs lie. Once she knows something she is "dead set" on finding out the truth behind it. She is the type to analyze evidence for months and prefers to do the dirty work herself as opposed to letting someone else do it for her. "If you want something done right, do it yourself." It's not that she thinks everyone is inferior, but that she knows they could not get the job done the way she would want it done.

*History: Ana worked in the police depart as the Executive Officer but, ironically, was not pleased with her position. There were too many chances to mess up and too many times she had to answer press questions on shootings. She hated sitting behind the desk and sending out others she had little to no confidence in. Ana was not happy with the results either.

When calls started to pour in about murders and the strange mystery of the murderer, her dwindling faith in her officers was too much to bear. She tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait a month or two before making her decision, but even that was too long. She left her "cozy" position behind and took to the streets herself. She works for a smaller detective agency but it doesn't damper her confidence since it does not force her into partnerships.

wait wait, for crimson's crow. i don't think it's suitable for her to have come from an orphanage. the murder look after their own, i'm sure she won't be left in human hands.

wait wait, for crimson's crow. i don't think it's suitable for her to have come from an orphanage. the murder look after their own, i'm sure she won't be left in human hands.
Well it wouldn't be entirely unheard of. She did note that they were runaways and were originally with their parents, and because they are Murder crows, their parents wouldn't be very trackable in the human legal system. Iron's crow character is adopted, so essentially their character would have been in an orphanage/foster home/state home as well.

Don't worry, I wouldn't have approved it if it wouldn't fit XD

I did think about that when I was making her background. Like The Great Me! said, someone else's profile insinuated a similar situation for their character so I just went with my gut. :P

just saying.
and we need other young characters. :|

just saying.
and we need other young characters. :|
Actually we have a pretty good balance :3

This is our character line-up(and again, I'll try and start up the IC soon):
"Murder" Crows Allied to the "Old, Traditional Ways"
  1. "Father" - Hooded Crow - Male - Unknown Age, old - Played by The Great Me!
  2. Luna Lycoris Ashborne - Albino American Crow - White(human) - Female - 18 years - Played by Dream Spirit
  3. Valentina Ivanov - Rook(bird/crow) - Russion(human) - Female - 28 years - Played by JustJen
  4. Saundra Ilene Higgins - Northwestern Crow - African-American(human) - Female - 20 years - Played by CrimsonMaiden
"Murder" Crows Undecided Alliance
  1. Alekt Phoenix Linden - Western Jackdaw - White(human form) - Male - 17 years - Played by The Great Me!
"Murder" Crows Unallied/against to the "Old Ways"
  1. Akatsuki Karasu - Japanese Jungle Crow - Japanese(human) - Male - 19 years - played by 장 신 애
  2. Eliza Victoria - Common Raven - White(human) - Female - 17 years - Played by Iron Men And Saints
  3. Cade Krauss - American Crow - White(human) - Male - 24 years - Played by shuufly
Humans/Law Enforcerers:
  1. Lance Maverick - White - Male - 42 years - Played by The Great Me!
  2. Jackie Victoria - White - Female - 41 years - Played by Iron Men And Saints
  3. Ana Lillith Jackson - African American - Female - 30 years - Played by CrimsonMaiden

If I got anyone's alliance/grouping wrong, let me know and I'll update it :3

uoh! yes it is! :D
thanks, greatme. i might update Akatsuki btw

Yes, we have yet to start the IC Bunta, but will be starting in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.