"Murder" * Shapeshifter/Mafia-esque * Open&Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.......I have to go right now, but I'm interested in this.

yey more joiners! i think you guys should check out the existing characters and the plot and join from there.
greatme, it's cool, i've been out myself.

*Name: Valentina Ivanov

*Race: Murder Corvus frugilegas (Rook)

*Appearance: In rook form, Valentina is 46 centimeters in length with dense, silky black feathers that bear a bluish-purple sheen in the sunlight and a gray-white band about the base of her beak. Her nationality as a human is Russian.

*Eye Color: Dark brown, almost black

*Personality: Valentina is militaristic, calculating, inventive, quiet, and imposing in her loyalty to the heirarchy. She does not follow blindly so much as she's convicted of the fact that adhering to the Old Ways and devotion to the Crow God are paramount when it comes to the preservation of her kind. As an assassin, she has a reputation for keeping tokens from her marks and an ever-evolving knowledge/mastery of weaponry. She's a strategist and a perfectionist, often assigned the more difficult jobs. Consider her Special Ops.

*History: She's been indoctrinated from birth into the ancient agenda of their kind, one of three siblings in a family long-known for their piety and thus highly trusted. It came as no surprise to her superiors when she proved herself to be an avid student of their traditions while simultaneously demonstrating a visionary's eye for the necessity of adaptation as times change.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Sorry if the Bio is a little short, I plan to make the character come more alive during the story! P.S. This is only the first character sheet

Veronica_Mars__FBI__by_TenshiRisu.png
Name Jackie Victoria

Race Human, white.

Age Forty one.

Gender Female

Appearance Agent Victoria was always wearing a custom fitted suit. She had golden blonde hair and eyes like sapphires. Other than that her features weren't sharp but she was still pretty. Her demeanor was relaxed, that was apart of what set her out from others. Her age hadn't even shown on her, she always seemed younger than she really was by at-least ten years.

Eye Color Blue

Personality Jackie had a relaxed personality, she tended to not get to involved emotionally in her cases but she still did her job without question. Outside of her work as a FBI Detective she was considerate and kind.

History Jackie had been a nice kid. Her parent's had setup a trust-fund plan for her. Her grand ma always baked her cookies on her birthday and told her to be considerate of others. As a result kid she broke a rule and rarely told lies. She has one fond memory of when she gave her snow cone to a kid who missed out on the ice cream truck, that was way back in third grade, before the house fire. The house fire had happened when she was fourteen, Jackie's Dad had carried her out of the burning building, they both had scars and her Dad killed himself a four years later not being able to bear the loss of his wife anymore.

Jackie was eighteen and no where to turn, no friends, her social life after the incident had diminished. Jackie decided to become a fire fighter. She had wanted to one day stop others from being in the situation she was in. However, the fire truck always came to late. Jackie had saved a family but it was never enough. That family had nothing left. It was like she wasn't doing enough, she had decided to think bigger picture.

Jackie took a scholarship at a military school and joined the air-force. Jackie became a fighter pilot. However she wasn't the best at it and after six years of service she resigned and began work as a beat cop. However, she quickly rose in the ranks being considered extraordinary among her peers, in no time she was offered a job in the FBI as a detective. She took it and at thirty five she fell in love with a man from her work.

They were deeply in love with each other and he proposed. She accepted and two years after they had met they adopted a kid, Jackie was infertile. It was only about three weeks till her husband was hit with a car. He didn't survive the accident. Jackie's daughter wasn't really connected with her adoptive father though, not connected with anyone it seemed. She drew ravens a lot and sat in her bed.

It worried Jackie and she always tried to look out for her. Make sure she had friends and was enjoying life but it never seemed to work. Jackie had given up and focused on her job. Jackie of course had made a couple news papers in her works and she had finally felt like she had done the world a favor. But there always that tingle to do more. She had heard about series of murders with horrible markings carved into the bodies.

Jackie's last big event had happened more than a few years ago and she was itching for something to make her feel useful again. She requested that she was put on the job and her boss agreed. They had to move, her daughter however was really adversed to moving. Especially there. Jackie couldn't figure out why but she made her daughter move with her. She had moved in about a week ago and she was going into the station, they were expecting her today. First day on the job and she was nervous. Her daughter didn't help any either. She just stayed in her room and refused to come out for any reason.

( So a few notes, her daughter is a raven who had ran away as a little bird. She was outstandingly smart for her age and had figured that the family wasn't anything she had wanted and left without a trace. She really didn't want to go back. I'll make her bio if this one gets accepted! :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pandora Crosse
[MENTION=4890]JustJen[/MENTION]: Approved! :)

@Iron: Looks good(psst, your character form says 'Male' in Gender. I assume this to be a typo). I also like the idea you have between Jackie and the child, it could become a definite important plot point later on for how we progress in the RP :3

Oh so if it wasn't clear before, she would be working with Lance Maverick.

( Had to photoshop a raven with blue eyes myself... )
bailey_margaret_emo_girls_11317118_1200_1238.jpg
great_tailed_grackle_sim_1.jpg

Name Eliza Victoria

Race Corvus Corax

Age Seventeen

Gender Female

Appearance As a raven she had blue eyes and black blue feathers. She was long for such a young common crow. As a human she was pretty, black hair, blue eyes, petite and a had friendly demeanor.

Eye Color Blue

Personality Eliza on the outside seemed like any other emo girl, you would expect her to cry and cut herself but when you got close to her you found that she was rather friendly, liked to draw and was always smiling. Except around her Mom. She didn't like her Mom.

History Being a raven wasn't something Eliza had liked even though she had been one of the smartest pupils out of all of them. She took the secrets and knowledge of the Murders with her. Eliza left a note saying that she was going to publish a book about the Murderers. A most troublesome deed indeed.

However the spirit of rebellion in teens, especially younger teens, leads them to say things and do foolish things. For the next few months she had passed like the wind, writing a book about the Murders. However, she threw it away eventually. It was only half full and she didn't care to make sure it wasn't found.

A year after she had ran she was picked up as an orphan and put up for adoption. However, most people didn't want to adopt older children and Eliza hated it there. She didn't want to turn into a raven again, she knew that they might still be looking for her and she wasn't as recognizable as a human. However, a family had been looking for an older child. She was adopted and her last name became Victoria.

They were alright. Eliza couldn't have cared more or less. They moved to New York City and Eliza made plenty of friends. It was good for her. She met a boy, Eric, and fell in love. Eliza's past was almost forgotten. She had found what she wanted.

That was until her Mother had moved for some job in completely the wrong place, where she had ran away from. Eliza begged and begged but alas she failed in her attempt. Eliza cried for Eric and promised that they would meet again. She had been there for a week now, it was a week of hell. She didn't leave her room for fear of being found by the Murderers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet. I'll try and get one up soon, probably won't be until next weekend though just cuz I'm really unusually busy this week.

I'm most definitely interested in this! I'm glad you guys put out the banner or else I would have missed out on this cool roleplay! Look for a character sheet from me tomorrow~!

Hey um, just a thing. We're in the 1920's right? things are feeling a bit modern. better review my chara.

Wait are we in the 1920s?!

P.S.
I think you may have made a mistake mentioning that ol' sport.

No, it's modern, not 1920's lol

Somewhere between about 1990 and current year, though I didn't set any exact year.

Damn... I would have totally redone both of my characters to have a gatsby kind of raven... p.q

gatsby! :D
woops, my bad dudes. maybe we can achieve a 1920's feel among the Murder.

Lol... That would be crazy... Also weirdest thing, as I was looking up your profile you replied to the thread and I was super creeped out for like thirty seconds...

Nooo, it's not crazy. It's like, the Murder live in their own time. Like the wizards and witches of Harry Potter.

And why are you super creeped out? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.