Spooky's Halloween Party [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Children, he will not harm you tonight. Not so long as you observe the rules of his realm, which encompasses all. Wear a mask to hide yourself or take upon the mantle of another. Do not let the light go out, for it guides family from the other side...And above all, do not skimp on the offerings to others."

Amusement colored the knights tone as he added.

"These are the golden rules, that the Master of Halloween has enforced for centuries."

Though for an eldritch being, he had a soft spot for Halloween children, that much he knew. Enough to take their form come tonight.

@Sen @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Kaykay @Michale CS @whoever

Gwcv9hg.jpg

"Hm?" Wadanohara turned to look at the newcomer who had come up to her, blinking dull gray eyes. "Well, yes." The small witch sighed quietly to herself. "But sooner or later, I will find it." The staff wasn't in this place at all if she couldn't sense it, after all. It was either back in her world - she had already ascertained that this was not hers - or somewhere else entirely. She noticed the other girl's distraction, and tilted her head. "Have you lost something too?" She tried to smile, though it came out as small and muted like the rest of her. "We can go and look for our things together, if you want."

If she wanted to follow, that was alright with the witch. She noticed someone dressed akin to a knight speak, his voice standing out among the rest, and chuckled quietly to herself. Catching his eye, she shrugged. "I am no child, but thank you for your concern all the same," tone polite, the witch turned away.

Only to blink as she heard a voice that was... Familiar. Where had she heard this voice before? It had been so very long, if she couldn't remember him immediately. Turning and looking around again, her eyes widened briefly.
c81f6fw.png

"Keaton?" Whatever surprise that may have been on Wadanohara's face quickly faded away to her calm smile, which she couldn't help as she saw a long lost friend. And here she was, reminiscing about deja vu and friends she hadn't seen for centuries. The witch walked over to him, closing her eyes and letting out a soft laugh. If Keaton had known the witch well enough long ago the man would notice that everything about her seemed more gray and muted.

Even her laugh and her smile, though she seemed truly glad to come across him again. And, it seemed, Kana and Mirei as well. It looked like time had hardly passed for them. "And... Kana-chan and Mirei-chan. What a strange place for a reunion."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Kaykay @Ringmaster @york

zE8wGMv.png

"What's wrong, Mirei, Kana?" Layla questions, "ghosty? Soft..."

Layla turns to Asugi again. "Does ninja like... to do this?"

Layla continues to fondle with Sam's head, still unphased by its presence.

"So this is the... guardian of Halloween? His job must be very important."

AuEMedf.jpg

"Ah! Wadanohara! Good timing!" Mirei exclaims, still frightened by Sam's sackface. "This certainly is a strange place for a reunion, and a strange place in general..."

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Kaykay @Ringmaster @york
kU3rXY6.png

"Mask?" she echoed, confused. She patted herself down, untangling her arms from Mirei but still keeping ways away from the sack creature. "O- Oh no! I don't have a mask!" she suddenly exclaimed. She really had no reason to carry one either, and the sheet she had used to cover herself when she was playing with Shiro was gone. It had not come into this world with her. Loosening the cloth she had around her neck, she brought it up to cover her nose and her mouth, tying it again. She held up her hands like claws, the top of her nose wrinkling as she made a face. "Rawr... am I scary now?"
ZmHRlGX.png

Approaching them was another familiar sight. Wadanohara, the Sea Witch, dressed in the colors of the midnight sky and the deepest ocean. Kana clapped happily when Keaton called her over. What a reunion! "Wadanohara!" she greeted with gusto, waving at the witch. "Wowee, it's soooo nice to see everyone here, I missed all of you~" she said, particularly to Mirei and Wadanohara.
vhEHsqa.png

She noticed that the witch seemed to have aged. She looked a bit more mature, the spark in her eyes Kana remembered was a bit dull, but nothing else about her had changed much. Turning to Mirei, the dragon-girl realized that the idol had not grown at all since they last met - or at least grown enough for her to notice. Standing next to her, Kana was greeted with a surprise. "Mirei... I'm taller than you now," she said, grinning down at you. "I'm taller than Mirei~ I'm taller than Mirei~"

@Hana @Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster @Crow @Takumi

Valerie's Prologue
An Unexpected Play Date With A Dangerous Play Mate

Another long day at the Laverre City Gym ended with a spectacularly fabulous battle. A young trainer, after her third attempt, had finally earned her first Gym Badge in a battle against Valerie. Valerie was always happy to hand out the Fairy Badge to bright young Trainers who were worthy of it. It made her even happier to see the bright faces of the Pokémon as they battled. She could tell which Pokémon enjoyed the thrill of a battle and which Trainers were in sync with their Pokémon's wishes. Only a combination of a strong Trainer and a willing-to-battle Pokémon working together could overcome the trial of her gym.

After sending the Trainer off with a badge and a TM, Valerie drifted between teleporters, checking each room in the dollhouse-like gym and saying good-night to her hard-working gym Trainers, the Furisode Girls. Some of them had homes in the city to return to with families who love them. Others lived within the dollhouse of a gym and acted as Valerie's family. She loved all her girls very much.

Unfortunately, she would soon be torn away from her precious girls.

After a goodnight and farewell to each of them, Valerie returned to her private room to prepare for the end of the day. First came grooming of her team members who had worked so hard that day. Still in her gym leader attire, she began to brush and groom her Pokémon, starting with Neos, her Sylveon.

As she was brushing, she noticed a stack of envelopes sitting on her dresser. One of her Furisode Girls had gotten Valerie's mail. "How thoughtful," she thought.

She searched through the collection of envelopes. Bills, announcements from the League which really should be sent by Holo-Caster, and an order confirmation for more Fairy Badges greeted her from the pile. Mostly boring they were, except for two specific letters. One was from a pen pal of hers, Mason, who she knew lived fairly far away but wasn't really sure about how the two of them were supposed to be exchanging letters, especially with vital details such as addresses and postage stamps were absent. Valerie was eager to hear of Mason's latest adventures, but a different letter caught her eye. She ceased brushing her Sylveon to read it.

It took Neos barking and pawing at Valerie's legs for the Gym Leader to finally snap away from Spooky's invitation, and by that time she had already appeared within the ballroom, standing next to a table of refreshments. She looked down at her distressed Pokémon and pet his head in order to comfort him.

"There, there, Neos," she said, "Let's find out where we are. Don't worry, I'm sure we're safe. What danger could there be within this lovely mansion?" Once Neos was comforted, she returned him to his Pokéball, noticing that his Pokéball is the only one in her current possession.

She listened to the words of the ghost, (supposedly Spooky, as the invitation implied,) and learned nothing more of the predicament that was going on, other than she was at a party.

She turned to one of the other guests at the party, Ada, and attempted to strike a polite conversation.

"Hello there. I don't suppose you remember actually arriving at this party or what it's address is?"

#Refreshments
@Minerva
At this point, Ada was eating a cupcake. She had some icing on her chin and finger. She was enjoying the party so far. She threw her punch cup away in the nearby trash can, and turned to the woman who was talking to her.

Ada listened to the woman's question. "I don't remember the address, sorry." She said. Ada realized something she had not thought of since the arrival, because she was too busy making fun of Leon. She really had no idea how they did arrive here. Perhaps her superiors knew, but she didn't. She turned to the woman and looked at her costume.

It was extravagant. Ada would give her that. Ada finished the cupcake in her hands before she reached for some chips and dip. She glanced at her side for a second to make sure her grappling gun was still there. She thought she also might introduce herself to the woman who had come over.

"I'm Ada Wong." She said.

@Mason Moretti @Refreshments

latest

"...!"

Well.

Certainly one of the more unorthodox tricks and illusions pulled upon him. The only one capable of this power was surely the dark priest Shaft, if not the horrid Dracula himself, but the two of them had been vanquished now, so it couldn't be...! Could it?! After all, Richter Belmont could attest himself that they were effectively gone, at least for now. Of course, every generation or so, Dracula was perhaps destined to return, but it had hardly been even a year since he had been defeated!

The young man furrowed his brow as he could only look around the strange mansion-like place he found himself in, not too much unlike Castlevania itself, though the air was... far more inviting, and less sinister. He didn't trust this open friendliness, but it wasn't like there was much to be done about it. Especially since it had seemed like he was disarmed of all his weapons. That would prove to be inconvenient. Without his trusty Vampire Killer, the heirloom passed down from his family, the Belmont practically felt naked, having been used to holding it in his hand or otherwise on his form.

Still, Richter took notice of the many strange guests throughout, among other things, such as a refreshments table where others, some in rather strange clothing, were gathered around, among other places. He'd take a mental note of his observations, but before he'd make his move, Richter would hear the idle musings of a nearby man, almost looking like some sort of royalty or at the very least, one close to aristocracy.

"So that's what we're calling it? A party?" Richter would ask, making his way over to the man with an uneasy look, his gaze focused on the place they were inside, "I would not be so blasé about the situation, not when a ghoul like that has abducted us, or at least, so I assume..."

@Jeremi @Anybody

"Oh don't worry." Nikkari smiled. "I've dealt with ghost in the past. In fact I was even used to-" Before he could continue a girl with a serving tray would walk up to them.

"Not my idea." He grumbled aloud, eyes flicking to her lips in that mocking smile. Curse that poise and curse that he had to see her now, of all times. In a setting, he had never, ever expected.

A party. But some part of him had always remained a policeman and he reached to his pocket to check- Ah. His military knife.

Gone. Of course.

And keeping his back to the table, he looked on at the others. Ada he recognized....Vector looked somewhat familiar, though not to him personally. There was a rather attractive witch floating around, some kind of military uniform, a masked man with a kid on his shoulders.

For some sinking reason, he had an idea that a lot of these weren't costumes.

Which was why, he finished his sandwich, brushed off the crumbs and headed off to the balcony section.

Maybe a better view would be nicer-!

"Sir, would you care for some shrimp?"

What? Leon blinked, at what looked like a blond teenager in a maids outfit, holding up a tray.

latest

"Umm....No thank you."

And Leon side-stepped, moving for the balcony as the girl watched him leave. With a shrug, she moved to approach Nikkari and Richter, holding up the tray.

"Shrimp, sirs?"

Meanwhile, gliding among the guests in a butlers outfit, another server would be making his rounds with glasses of sparkling cider.

tumblr_inline_ncdpb2nl5j1qlr65v.jpg

@Michale CS @Sen @The Wanderer @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Minerva @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @york @Everyone​

"Shrimp? Don't mind if I do." Removing one from the tray, Nikkari would inspect it a bit before putting it in his mouth. "So tasty. Thank you for the food."

@Verite @Ringmaster

There would be a plate piled high with food as the Black Knight took inventory and in nodded with satisfaction.

What? He was hungry and it was a party.

And moving the helmet up partway-enough to reveal his mouth, he began to eat with relish before addressing the closest next to him.

Which turned out to be the masked creepy man, the scientist looking fellow, the witch and the pyromaniac.

"So what sort of world do you hail from? Going by the uniforms and mantles alone, seems we're all a mixed plate of guests."

@Chewy Rabbits @wakely @The Wanderer @Archmage Jeremiah @york
Angela turned her head away from the Pyro for just a moment to answer the dark ironclad knight who was addressing everyone gathered around nearby. She tilted the brim of her hat downward with a solemn expression, "I belong to no kingdom. Having petty lords and kings tell me what to do and what to think isn't for me. I prefer to live far far away from any kingdom with others of a...similar mindset, deep in the Black Forest of Germany." the witch looked out from under her hat at the knight with a slight frown, "Do you serve anyone? You're dressed like a right soldier."

@Ringmaster @The Wanderer

@Chewy Rabbits @wakely @york

Angela turned her head away from the Pyro for just a moment to answer the dark ironclad knight who was addressing everyone gathered around nearby. She tilted the brim of her hat downward with a solemn expression, "I belong to no kingdom. Having petty lords and kings tell me what to do and what to think isn't for me. I prefer to live far far away from any kingdom with others of a...similar mindset, deep in the Black Forest of Germany." the witch looked out from under her hat at the knight with a slight frown, "Do you serve anyone? You're dressed like a right soldier."
Witches. They were all the same. A band of ringleaders with no ring, each one staunchly independent. The singular number of a Coven was one.

He rather liked them and in return, his mouth briefly flitted into a smirk, seen from the brief glimpse he allowed of his face to let him eat as he spoke.

"I'm just a holy man from Romania. No one important really."

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Wanderer @Minerva

"So what sort of world do you hail from? Going by the uniforms and mantles alone, seems we're all a mixed plate of guests."

Chewy Rabbits said:
Not that Michael cared in the slightest what someone wrote about him on a piece of paper. It was just words and Michael didn't need words with how he operated. Well, none of his own at least. His victims were happy to provide those with screams here, pleas for him to stop there, it all started to blend together after a while. As Wilson finished however, Michael calmly took his pen and without a word flung it at Spooky. The ghost had vanished however and the pen sailed to the ground.

Frowning behind his mask, Michael walked over to pick up said pen and tossed it back to Wilson. Given a few stabs, he could probably kill someone with that. But without his strength it'd take too long and Michael preferred things quick and simple. But until that ghost reared it's head again, Michael supposed he'd have to make due with whatever he could get his hands on.

Sparing a brief glance at all the food that was gathered, Michael quickly glanced away. He had murdered a German Shepard and then proceeded to eat it but whether it was out of need for sustenance or simple maliciousness, nobody really knew the answer to that sick question but Michael himself and he wasn't keen on talking. But where had that strange creature in the burlap sack mask get to?

wTYaFDY.jpg

Michael noticed the strange man with a canine-like tail glaring at the diminutive spirit. Michael still wasn't too clear on what exactly Sam was but something made him special and Michael had little room for those who would stand in the way of what he had claimed as his. Which is why Michael calmly began to stride towards Keaton's group with Wilson accompanying if he choose to keep following 'The Bogeyman.'

Wilson yelped again when the Bogeyman grabbed his pen and neatly threw it across the room, seemingly dissipating a young girl into fog.​
He mentally took note; impulsive tendencies? Even violent perhaps? That would probably cause problems later down the road and - oh, look. The Bogeyman was across the room with said pen, aiming to toss it back at Wilson. A gentle giant, Wilson decided. He did not catch the pen, which went scattering across the floor, and he had to pick it up himself anyway.​
He hoped no one saw that.​
When he stood up again, the Bogeyman was already across the room staring at ... some sort of wolf-man? One of those were-wolves so often written about these days? That would be quite something. From afar, Wilson paused to note that the tail was real, as the man was able to swish it back and forth. What sort of skeleton structure would he have?​
Wilson pocketed a few taffies (delighted to find something familiar here) and made to join the wolf-man and the Bogeyman when he heard a booming voice ask a question ... unfortunately, most likely, directed at him.​
Someone, in something like full medieval armor, if medieval armor were made even more dangerous and evil looking than it already was, was waiting patiently for a response.​
"Uh," Wilson started, hands full of taffy. "Hello. Hello! I am Wilson Higgsbury. Scientist and a man of the modern world. Judging by your question, may I assume that we are, indeed, in another world? I seemed to have traveled here through my own inventions. Startling, isn't it? My world is a world of logic and science, with new technology being introduced everyday. For example, does this world have radio broadcasting?" Wilson tried to look as formidable as possible with taffy spilling out of his pockets.​

Wilson pocketed a few taffies (delighted to find something familiar here) and made to join the wolf-man and the Bogeyman when he heard a booming voice ask a question ... unfortunately, most likely, directed at him.
Someone, in something like full medieval armor, if medieval armor were made even more dangerous and evil looking than it already was, was waiting patiently for a response.
"Uh," Wilson started, hands full of taffy. "Hello. Hello! I am Wilson Higgsbury. Scientist and a man of the modern world. Judging by your question, may I assume that we are, indeed, in another world? I seemed to have traveled here through my own inventions. Startling, isn't it? My world is a world of logic and science, with new technology being introduced everyday. For example, does this world have radio broadcasting?" Wilson tried to look as formidable as possible with taffy spilling out of his pockets.
Watching from a distance with Vector, Leon frowned.

Some of these people really didn't look like they were wearing costumes. To say nothing of their mannerisms among each other, judging from their body postures. All of them from a variety of different walks of life, from the American countryside- He glanced over towards Tucker and Dale.

To worlds of apparent magic and mad science.

And then of course, there was him and the only other two people from the same world.

Vector and Ada respectfully, the latter of which was currently at her ease from the looks of it.

......Was that a talking dog?

Leon glanced suspiciously at the punch he was holding, holding it momentarily close to his face to sniff once.

Nope. Seemed to be clean. In a conversational tone, he spoke.

"You know, I've always assumed I'd go crazy eventually in my line of work. This isn't really what I expected."

The people were nicer- Hell, Vector even apologized. But if this was his own weird fantasy, inside his head?

Frankly, he expected Ada in the maid outfit and not that kid who looked barely legal.
"Oh don't worry." Nikkari smiled. "I've dealt with ghost in the past. In fact I was even used to-" Before he could continue a girl with a serving tray would walk up to them.

"Shrimp? Don't mind if I do." Removing one from the tray, Nikkari would inspect it a bit before putting it in his mouth. "So tasty. Thank you for the food."

@Verite @Ringmaster
The maid beamed and performed a curtsy.

"Thank you sir. My name is Carrie by the way. Feel free to call upon me if you'd like more."

A moments expectancy for the Belmont boy if he wanted was given and afterwards, she left to glide between the other guests and shadows.

Back with Dr. Wilson, the Black Knight smiled.

"I expect- The settings look modern enough, though I find my curiosity piqued at what the rest of the house might contain."

He nodded within the group past to the doors at the far end, where a butler was speaking to a talking puppy.

"He said that the host is planning something for us all. I for one, am moderately curious."

@Chewy Rabbits @wakely @york @Jeremi @Verite

zE8wGMv.png

AuEMedf.jpg

"Ah! Wadanohara! Good timing!" Mirei exclaims, still frightened by Sam's sackface. "This certainly is a strange place for a reunion, and a strange place in general..."

Michael noticed the strange man with a canine-like tail glaring at the diminutive spirit. Michael still wasn't too clear on what exactly Sam was but something made him special and Michael had little room for those who would stand in the way of what he had claimed as his. Which is why Michael calmly began to stride towards Keaton's group with Wilson accompanying if he choose to keep following 'The Bogeyman.'

@wakely @Ringmaster
Was here to make sure blood was spilt if he could help it.

As Michael stood guard over the spirit, Sam looked at the others. Kana was already scared of him, he had annoyed Keaton. What else was there to do? Watching as a new girl approached the group, Sam snickered as he approached her.

@Crimson Spartan @Hana @Sen @Takumi
"More than you know, Lady Wadanohara."

The Black Knight replied courteously as he turned to leave the group after a little bow to all.

Just a throwaway line, for those who once fought alongside each other once.

A long time ago, beneath the sea.

That said and done, it was time to get to work.

@Sen @Hana @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Takumi @Michale CS

One montage later....

There would be a plate piled high with food as the Black Knight took inventory and in nodded with satisfaction.

What? He was hungry and it was a party.

And moving the helmet up partway-enough to reveal his mouth, he began to eat with relish before addressing the closest next to him.

Which turned out to be the masked creepy man, the scientist looking fellow, the witch and the pyromaniac.

kU3rXY6.png

"Mask?" she echoed, confused. She patted herself down, untangling her arms from Mirei but still keeping ways away from the sack creature. "O- Oh no! I don't have a mask!" she suddenly exclaimed. She really had no reason to carry one either, and the sheet she had used to cover herself when she was playing with Shiro was gone. It had not come into this world with her. Loosening the cloth she had around her neck, she brought it up to cover her nose and her mouth, tying it again. She held up her hands like claws, the top of her nose wrinkling as she made a face. "Rawr... am I scary now?"
ZmHRlGX.png

Approaching them was another familiar sight. Wadanohara, the Sea Witch, dressed in the colors of the midnight sky and the deepest ocean. Kana clapped happily when Keaton called her over. What a reunion! "Wadanohara!" she greeted with gusto, waving at the witch. "Wowee, it's soooo nice to see everyone here, I missed all of you~" she said, particularly to Mirei and Wadanohara.
vhEHsqa.png

She noticed that the witch seemed to have aged. She looked a bit more mature, the spark in her eyes Kana remembered was a bit dull, but nothing else about her had changed much. Turning to Mirei, the dragon-girl realized that the idol had not grown at all since they last met - or at least grown enough for her to notice. Standing next to her, Kana was greeted with a surprise. "Mirei... I'm taller than you now," she said, grinning down at you. "I'm taller than Mirei~ I'm taller than Mirei~"

c81f6fw.png

"Indeed." Wadanohara looked at the new companions that Kana, Keaton, and Mirei seemed to have brought with them today and smiled. "It seems that you have brought your own friends this time, so perhaps this will come through better than Rapture." She said that more to placate Mirei, who looked rather out of sorts about the place and the idea of a ghost.

And Kana had seen the greatest change of them all physically, it seemed. Mirei looked more or less the same as when Wadanohara had last seen her, but the dragon girl was much taller now. "I think you're taller than both of us now, Kana," the witch added gently, shaking her head. She wanted to pat the silver-haired girl on the head, despite her physical growth. The dragon child still acted as sunny as she remembered.

As she spoke, one would realize that she hardly ever opened her eyes despite 'seeing' what was happening in front of her. It was a habit that had formed since her friends seemed most struck by the changes about her when they saw her eyes. Something about the light in them having dulled greatly, it seemed for the better that people didn't see them most of the time.

Her eyes did open, however, when she saw a strange masked man come up to the group. Wadanohara tilted her head and stared at him with an unblinking gray stare. Ever since her experiences with Sal, it was as if a sense for unrepentant killers had awakened inside the witch. So much that Michael would now feel as if his soul was being looked into under the petite witch's gaze. She may not have looked physically imposing, but all of a sudden there was a feeling of danger as the witch smiled quaintly and stepped forward to take Mirei and Kana's hands.
iTxP6Nu.jpg

"I'm glad to see you three again," she admitted quietly, eyes flickering once more in the serial killer's direction. "Perhaps I shall take up Keaton's offer from long ago once again." Especially since that sackcloth masked figure was giggling at the man's frustration. Letting go of the other two girls, she walked up to Keaton, and reached up, hand expectantly raised. "I remember you said it was okay for me to pet your ears and your tail." She sent him a tiny smile, offering him an escape from the awkward situation with Sam. As well as letting her keep watch on Michael while being in his vicinity.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Ringmaster

Remember to check out the Signups thread for more details! And well... To signup and stuff!

Prologue - An Invitation

Wherever they were, whoever they were... An invitation came for them, having been left on their doorstep, blown their way by the wind, or simply, they happened to pick it up by coincidence.

All the same, the invitations were composed of a yellowed sheet of paper, with the same thing written on it:

"You're invited!

By: Spooky the Ghost!

To: Spooky's Halloween Party

At: Spooky's Manor

Until: I Say So"

The whole invitation just seemed utterly silly... And honestly arrived at complete random, and really, they all looked like some aged invitations that someone had hastilly just filled in, they didn't even provide a proper address!

However, while the invitation itself seemed mundane, and almost useless, like the average flyer telling someone about some event in a not so specific place. However, it was quickly noticed that upon reading that invitation, those it had come to had found it increasingly difficult to tear themselves away from looking at it... Even, impossible, after a while. Their surrounding seemed to fade away into nothingness, until finally, when they finished reading that invitation, their senses slowly returned, as they found themselves able to look up again.

They were supposed to be the guests,
but they were hardly given a choice in the matter.

The first distinct sound that could be heard was the faint tune of some strange music, coming from all sides of the room, speakers, presumably, but there was no indication of exactly where they may be.

NlD4dWi.jpg

Slowly but surely, the bigger details of the room itself became clear... It was some sort of ballroom, complete with a balcony, food and refreshments, laying around in various tables in the area, and evidently a heavy adornment of halloween themed decorations. Someone had certainly been decorating for a halloween party, and it appeared that there was an unsettling amount of shadowy guests lurking about, they seemed to pay the new arrivals no mind, nor anyone really, just milling about in a creepy manner.

"Hello there. I, am Spooky" Came an uncanny voice, ringing out throughout the room.

Soon enough, accompanied by a overly dramatic flash of thunder and lighting, the source of the voice became clear as some sort of ghost quite literally faded into the room, apparently she didn't see anything weird about this at all.

ZeP6wGM.png

"And this is my home. As you can see, I've made some renovations! For uh... A party! Your party! You'll be here for a while so, feel free to run around... Explore the rooms... Have fun! Anyways... If anything comes up? I'll uh... Appear! Here... For... Some reason. But until then, enjoy the party!" She said.

And then, she sort of... Faded away, rising into the roof of the building. Welp, that was an awkward start to this whole event... But, apparently the guests were going to be stuck in this mansion for a while, so they might as well make the best out of what they've got!

It is also noted that if anyone had any weapons, they were for the most part gone with a few exceptions such as Crona's weapon, Ragnarok, and Sylvia's pokeball containing Sylveon, but it is uncertain how the powers of these (potential) weapons may have been effected in this strange place.

So... For the time being, there were a few options the guests at this "party" had laid out for them;

They could just mill around in the ballroom and enjoy the refreshments available... It is also of note that there were a few other guests that had arrived before them, and unlike the shadow people, they seemed more attentive to the new arrivals.

Of course, there was also the option to explore the rest of the manor through the double doors near the back of the ballroom, but who knows where those lead, considering that Spooky apparently overhauled the place for this party of hers.

On the other hand, if there were some matters that needed to be resolved about misplaced weapons and such, or just questions/complaints in general that were desperately in need of attention, one could always call out to Spooky the ghost, as apparently that's all that is required for her to address these sorts of things, after all... She was the one in charge, right?

Co-GM(S):

(This will come into play a little with the exploration option I suppose)

@Ringmaster

Cast:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Angela, the Witch of the Wilds from Overwatch

@Atomyk as Yuki Takeya from School-Live!

@Bomb as K-Sha from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series

@Chewy Rabbits as Sam from Trick 'r Treat & Micheal Myers from the Halloween Series

@Crimson Spartan as Keaton & Asugi from the Fire Emblem series

@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka & Layla from the Idolmaster; Cinderella Girls

@C.T. as Doctor Aphra from Star Wars

@Dec as Jacket from Hotline Miami

@Hana as Wadanohara from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

@Hospes as Emerald Sustrai & Neopolitan from RWBY

@Jeremi as Nikkare Aoe from Touken Ranbu

@Kaykay as Koto from Kyosogiga

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Crona Gorgon from Soul Eater

@Krieg as Reynauld the Crusador from Darkest Dungeon

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scooby Doo & Scrappy Doo from the Scooby-Doo franchise

@Mari as Alice Cullen from Twilight

@Michale CS as Tucker & Dale from Tucker & Dale vs Evil

@Minerva as Ada Wong from Resident Evil

@Ringmaster as Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil & The Black Knight, and OC from the Castlevania Series

@Sen as Kana from the Fire Emblem Series

@Mason Moretti as Gym Leader Valerie from the Pokemon Franchise

@Moca Latté as Marceline from Adventure Time

@Takumi as Morgan Lowell from the Fire Emblem Series

@The Wanderer as "Vector" from the Resident Evil Franchise & Pyro from Team Fortress 2

@Verdegris as Herbet Pulmer from ??? (OC)

@Verite as Richter Belmont from Castlevania & MIki Naoki from School-Live!

@wakely as Wilson from Don't Starve

@Yun Lee as Sakura Kasunago & Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter

Alice Cullen walked through the ballroom upon entering with the same kind of flair she would typically have in any other situation. She took quick, long, confident steps as she walked in and towards the center. She looked around at the others that seemed to have received the same invitation she did, to this Halloween party.

She looked at the others. In general, she concluded very quickly that they were appearing to be very strange, even if they were in costume? Were they wearing costumes? She thought so at first but upon observing various behaviors, she wondered if that were to be true.

Something more serious was on Alice's mind, more than the strangest appearing fellow guest. Her normally sharp intuition was not telling her much. "Danger" was all she could get from the immediate future, her intuition was not indicating any more to her. Danger to her? Or another? She wondered, but only briefly let it affect her.

tumblr_mdlf52MRnQ1qkhstfo8_r1_250.gif

She let herself be, let the uncertainty go, for now. She didn't need to touch the refreshments, and didn't know which of these strange people to approach first. For now, she was just going to wait and see what might happen next. Something in her was telling that it might not be long...

"What all ninja's do... Be sneaky...or something like that..." Something tells you Asugi either wasn't taking this seriously....or he
was trying to dodge her question by doing so...

"I...think so...? I didn't see much of her honestly..." Keaton responded to Morgan.

"Sounds like a place I don't want to be..." Asugi idly responded to Kana about Rapture.

"Eh... Ghosts have never really bothered-.... OUCH!!!" Keaton had begun to speak before Sam yanked his tail causing the Wolfessenger to cry out in pain. "Tch... What was that for!!!" Keaton yelled in frustration... clearly not at all intimated by Sam like the others.

"Whoa is that..... Wadanohara...?" Keaton had spoke completely forgetting about Sam as he caught sight of her.

"Friend of yours..? From that Rapture place I guess...?"

"Yeah, Hey!... Over here Wada..." Keaton called out overjoyed to see another friend of theirs.

W_I6u0Vv_400x400.jpg

@Sen @Hana @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @Bomb @Ringmaster @Takumi

"Alright, thank you for at least letting me know." Morgan smiled. He was a bit disappointed but he could at least badger his father about it when he returned home.

Whenever that would be.

kU3rXY6.png

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

Morgan watched Kana interact with her friends curiously.

"I don't think I've introduced myself yet. Name's Morgan." he spoke up. He did remember someone asking for his name. Who, he wasn't sure of sadly.

At least his aunt's friend Maribelle wasn't present to scold him about Princely mannerisms or something along those lines.

And what was this about costumes? He frowned as he didn't necessarily have one.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Bomb @york @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Anybody I missed

Vector

Vector nodded at Leon's words. "So, what did you get up to after Raccoon City?" He asked, before the strange mute girl walk up to him.

"Hello?" He said. A part of him was immediately thinking of theories as to why this girl had approached him. With what appeared to be fascination about him. Was she with Umbrella? Or perhaps something else? Either way. Alarm bells were going off. But, thankfully, he was the type to think before acting. As another part of him for his paranoia. But, still told him to be cautious.

"You get used to it." He added in to what Leon had said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyro

Pyro tilted his head a bit. "Mmpf?" He scratched his head. Like he was trying to either remember, or think of something.

Eventually, he turned to the refreshments, grabbing a few spare items. Using the food, he made a severely sloppy version of his name. After he was done. He gently tapped the witche's leg to get her attention. Presenting his food representation of his name. All the while saying something like. "Ta da!" But instead, due to his mask. It came out as. "Ma fa!"

@Ringmaster @york @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
At this point, Ada was eating a cupcake. She had some icing on her chin and finger. She was enjoying the party so far. She threw her punch cup away in the nearby trash can, and turned to the woman who was talking to her.

Ada listened to the woman's question. "I don't remember the address, sorry." She said. Ada realized something she had not thought of since the arrival, because she was too busy making fun of Leon. She really had no idea how they did arrive here. Perhaps her superiors knew, but she didn't. She turned to the woman and looked at her costume.

It was extravagant. Ada would give her that. Ada finished the cupcake in her hands before she reached for some chips and dip. She glanced at her side for a second to make sure her grappling gun was still there. She thought she also might introduce herself to the woman who had come over.

"I'm Ada Wong." She said.

@Mason Moretti @Refreshments

"My name is Valerie. I'm a gym leader. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Wong," she says with a small bow, "May I call you Ada?"

She glances at the table of refreshments that Ada is picking from. She smiles gently, but internally she is screaming. Her time as a model in Johto has had an effect on her that shall not go away. To keep her thin figure, there are foods she knows to stay away from, yet al of her temptations stand before her.

Calmly and collectedly, she speaks to Ada, "You might want to be careful about too many refreshments. There may be a main course later, and we do not know how long we shall be at this party. I wonder if our wonderful hostess has any lighter fare available to partake. I had dinner before arriving here, so I'm not very hungry at this current moment."

She tried her best to remain polite and respectful; that's how all people deserve to be treated, even on the battlefield, though that is a different kind of respect. However, being at the end of a long day at work, Valerie's patience began to wear thin. She was sure that she could hold up her respectful tone, however.

#Refreshments
@Mason Moretti @Minerva @york

"Tuck, let's just go find us some PBR. This is a party and ain't no one hardly talkin to us."
"Well, its a masquerade party, look at some of these gosh darned costumes, and us just here in our fishin clothes."
"Ain't no wonder they ain't talkin' to us. They's embarrassed to be seen with us."
"Don't worry, they'll warm up to us once they find out what winning personalities we got."
"I shure hope you're right, Tuck."
"I always am."
"What about that time with the moonshine-"
"Almost, always am."

@ Refreshments crew @Mason Moretti @Minerva @york

#Refreshments

zE8wGMv.png

AuEMedf.jpg

"Eh... Well yeah I suppose I like what I do.... I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't..." Asugi spoke in a casual tone of voice which suited the laid back ninja.
kU3rXY6.png

ZmHRlGX.png

vhEHsqa.png

c81f6fw.png

"Indeed." Wadanohara looked at the new companions that Kana, Keaton, and Mirei seemed to have brought with them today and smiled. "It seems that you have brought your own friends this time, so perhaps this will come through better than Rapture." She said that more to placate Mirei, who looked rather out of sorts about the place and the idea of a ghost.

And Kana had seen the greatest change of them all physically, it seemed. Mirei looked more or less the same as when Wadanohara had last seen her, but the dragon girl was much taller now. "I think you're taller than both of us now, Kana," the witch added gently, shaking her head. She wanted to pat the silver-haired girl on the head, despite her physical growth. The dragon child still acted as sunny as she remembered.

As she spoke, one would realize that she hardly ever opened her eyes despite 'seeing' what was happening in front of her. It was a habit that had formed since her friends seemed most struck by the changes about her when they saw her eyes. Something about the light in them having dulled greatly, it seemed for the better that people didn't see them most of the time.

Her eyes did open, however, when she saw a strange masked man come up to the group. Wadanohara tilted her head and stared at him with an unblinking gray stare. Ever since her experiences with Sal, it was as if a sense for unrepentant killers had awakened inside the witch. So much that Michael would now feel as if his soul was being looked into under the petite witch's gaze. She may not have looked physically imposing, but all of a sudden there was a feeling of danger as the witch smiled quaintly and stepped forward to take Mirei and Kana's hands.
iTxP6Nu.jpg

"I'm glad to see you three again," she admitted quietly, eyes flickering once more in the serial killer's direction. "Perhaps I shall take up Keaton's offer from long ago once again." Especially since that sackcloth masked figure was giggling at the man's frustration. Letting go of the other two girls, she walked up to Keaton, and reached up, hand expectantly raised. "I remember you said it was okay for me to pet your ears and your tail." She sent him a tiny smile, offering him an escape from the awkward situation with Sam. As well as letting her keep watch on Michael while being in his vicinity.

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Ringmaster
"Hmm...? Oh yeah, right I suppose I did say that... Though it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago..." Keaton spoke having completely missed Sam flipping him off in favor of conversing with Wadanohara. However as Keaton moved to sit on the floor to make it easier for Wadanohara to pet him it's clear his eyes were locked on Micheal. Something about the masked man rubbed him the wrong way.

"Huh... So is this the girl you wouldn't shut up about, Keaton...? The one who reattached your arm..?" Asugi spoke up looking down at Wadanohara with his usual relaxed expression.

@Hana @Sen @Crow @Ringmaster @Takumi @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay

Scooby wasn't sure where to start at the desert table. There were so many different types of food that he could eat and he couldn't pick one. He took one of everything ( even the chocolate, because Scooby can apparently eat anything.) He then noticed the punch bowl and dunked his head in it, sipping some of it up.

@york @Crow ( Just as promised) @People at the Refreshment table

Meanwhile, Scrappy would catch an odd scent...One that almost reminded him of another dog, except more primal and inherently savage.

It came from the butler, who lowered his tray of drinks to say simply.

"Cider? Also, I would ask that you don't leave just yet. The Mistress is planning a surprise for her guests."

Scrappy felt like he had smelt something like that before. It seemed familiar but he couldn't place his finger on the exact moment that he had smelled it.

The puppy eyed the butler suspiciously, not sure what to make of it

" No thanks," he said, as he looked at him and wondered what he meant. What was this place? It reminded Scrappy of the Ghoul School.

@Ringmaster

Witches. They were all the same. A band of ringleaders with no ring, each one staunchly independent. The singular number of a Coven was one.

He rather liked them and in return, his mouth briefly flitted into a smirk, seen from the brief glimpse he allowed of his face to let him eat as he spoke.

"I'm just a holy man from Romania. No one important really."

Ooh. That wasn't an answer Angela was expecting. A man of faith, indifferent to witchcraft? Hailing from Romania no less. It was certainly a breath of fresh air. Her eyebrows were raised, and the ends of her lips curled just slightly into a curious smile, "Ahh, Romania?" she leaned in a little closer, "Is it true what they say? About the bodies found drained of blood? I've only heard the stories."

@Ringmaster
Pyro

Pyro tilted his head a bit. "Mmpf?" He scratched his head. Like he was trying to either remember, or think of something.

Eventually, he turned to the refreshments, grabbing a few spare items. Using the food, he made a severely sloppy version of his name. After he was done. He gently tapped the witche's leg to get her attention. Presenting his food representation of his name. All the while saying something like. "Ta da!" But instead, due to his mask. It came out as. "Ma fa!"

@Ringmaster @york @Archmage Jeremiah
Turning to acknowledge the Pyro again, she looked at them and then at their display with a curious sound. It took some time studying it before the witch noticed they had written something in the food, and upon deciphering what was written, she smiled brightly, "'Pyro', is it? What a fitting name." she chuckled just briefly before motioning to herself, "My name is Angela. It's a pleasure to meet you.~"

@The Wanderer

@Minerva @Chewy Rabbits @wakely @york @Mason Moretti @Refreshments

Turning to acknowledge the Pyro again, she looked at them and then at their display with a curious sound. It took some time studying it before the witch noticed they had written something in the food, and upon deciphering what was written, she smiled brightly, "'Pyro', is it? What a fitting name." she chuckled just briefly before motioning to herself, "My name is Angela. It's a pleasure to meet you.~"

@The Wanderer

"Found the pickled eggs, Tuck."

"Forget that wouldya look at these costumes? Wooo! These musta set you back a pretty penny. Especially them father and son Dog costumes" He was looking at a couple people in particular.
"They're great all right, and those dog guys really can put it away." Dale wiped his hand on his pants and stuck his hand out toward the self-proclaimed Witch, laughing a little nervously again. "Nice to meetcha, Angela. I'm Dale and this here is Tucker."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Ringmaster @The Wanderer @LuckycoolHawk9 [/hr]

Vector

Vector nodded at Leon's words. "So, what did you get up to after Raccoon City?" He asked, before the strange mute girl walk up to him.

"Hello?" He said. A part of him was immediately thinking of theories as to why this girl had approached him. With what appeared to be fascination about him. Was she with Umbrella? Or perhaps something else? Either way. Alarm bells were going off. But, thankfully, he was the type to think before acting. As another part of him for his paranoia. But, still told him to be cautious.

"You get used to it." He added in to what Leon had said.
"I found out I was good at zombies and made it into a living." Leon summarized.

Clear enough, yet vague to hide details. Adjusting the scarf of his costume he added dryly.

"Still not paid enough for what I do."

But it had never been about money- If it had, he would have had ample opportunities to do what he liked elsewhere. No, for better or worse...Despite his beat expanding to encompass the world, he was at heart still that rookie cop from Raccoon City, trying to bring the Law and survive. One way or another. The food was great at least.
"My name is Valerie. I'm a gym leader. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Wong," she says with a small bow, "May I call you Ada?"

She glances at the table of refreshments that Ada is picking from. She smiles gently, but internally she is screaming. Her time as a model in Johto has had an effect on her that shall not go away. To keep her thin figure, there are foods she knows to stay away from, yet al of her temptations stand before her.

Calmly and collectedly, she speaks to Ada, "You might want to be careful about too many refreshments. There may be a main course later, and we do not know how long we shall be at this party. I wonder if our wonderful hostess has any lighter fare available to partake. I had dinner before arriving here, so I'm not very hungry at this current moment."

She tried her best to remain polite and respectful; that's how all people deserve to be treated, even on the battlefield, though that is a different kind of respect. However, being at the end of a long day at work, Valerie's patience began to wear thin. She was sure that she could hold up her respectful tone, however.
He eyed Ada and Valerie talking before finally shaking his head and muttering 'c'mon' to Vector as he moved to speak to them both.

To Valerie first he said the following.

"Hi. Leon Kennedy. Not sure where you come from, but you've been glancing at the table for a while. Its not poisoned- I've eaten enough of it. And if its a hallucination, then it shouldn't matter. Right?"

To Ada, he said less casually.

"Don't suppose you got any weapons? I know you keep some in your shoes. Me, my knife is gone, but they left my prop gun."

@Minerva @The Wanderer @Mason Moretti

----------------
Scrappy felt like he had smelt something like that before. It seemed familiar but he couldn't place his finger on the exact moment that he had smelled it.

The puppy eyed the butler suspiciously, not sure what to make of it

" No thanks," he said, as he looked at him and wondered what he meant. What was this place? It reminded Scrappy of the Ghoul School.
"As you like sir."

Talbot replied as he took his place once more, gliding and offering refreshment to everyone.
Alice Cullen walked through the ballroom upon entering with the same kind of flair she would typically have in any other situation. She took quick, long, confident steps as she walked in and towards the center. She looked around at the others that seemed to have received the same invitation she did, to this Halloween party.

She looked at the others. In general, she concluded very quickly that they were appearing to be very strange, even if they were in costume? Were they wearing costumes? She thought so at first but upon observing various behaviors, she wondered if that were to be true.

Something more serious was on Alice's mind, more than the strangest appearing fellow guest. Her normally sharp intuition was not telling her much. "Danger" was all she could get from the immediate future, her intuition was not indicating any more to her. Danger to her? Or another? She wondered, but only briefly let it affect her.

tumblr_mdlf52MRnQ1qkhstfo8_r1_250.gif
She let herself be, let the uncertainty go, for now. She didn't need to touch the refreshments, and didn't know which of these strange people to approach first. For now, she was just going to wait and see what might happen next. Something in her was telling that it might not be long...
"Cider, ma'am?"

The moment Alice looked at him, a brief flash of a possible future crossed her mind regarding the server.

Danger.

Danger!

"....Ma'am?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari

--------------
Ooh. That wasn't an answer Angela was expecting. A man of faith, indifferent to witchcraft? Hailing from Romania no less. It was certainly a breath of fresh air. Her eyebrows were raised, and the ends of her lips curled just slightly into a curious smile, "Ahh, Romania?" she leaned in a little closer, "Is it true what they say? About the bodies found drained of blood? I've only heard the stories."
"Found the pickled eggs, Tuck."
"Forget that wouldya look at these costumes? Wooo! These musta set you back a pretty penny. Especially them father and son Dog costumes" He was looking at a couple people in particular.
"They're great all right, and those dog guys really can put it away." Dale wiped his hand on his pants and stuck his hand out toward the self-proclaimed Witch, laughing a little nervously again. "Nice to meetcha, Angela. I'm Dale and this here is Tucker."
"Its true, yes. At least the Romania I come from."

He finished his food and pushed the helmet back down, his next move to select a straw for his drink. A moment later, he chuckled and added.

"I've....A bit of personal experience on the subject. Beyond that, its capital city is a place of fog and black miasma- Sanguine influence rules the night and they like to test their boundaries."

He gave a small shrug, which explained a bit about the armor now.

At Tucker and Dale's words, he chuckled and spoke to them.

"You're dealing with this pretty well. Most tend to be freaked out with...Stranger things." He ended diplomatically.

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Takumi

----------------

"As you like sir."

Talbot replied as he took his place once more, gliding and offering refreshment to everyone.

"Cider, ma'am?"

The moment Alice looked at him, a brief flash of a possible future crossed her mind regarding the server.

Danger.

Danger!

"....Ma'am?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari

--------------​

Alice smiled at the server. There was the indication of danger, again when this person spoke. Though she was cautious and respectful of power, and of events that may occur, she was not afraid. Though she definitely took note in her mind of what her sense was telling her at this time. Occasionally the premonitions would come as a coincidence to someone speaking or appearing before her, so this was inconclusive to Alice.

alice-cullen-alice-cullen-17191290-500-500.jpg

"Cider? Why not?", she said, taking a glass and sipping from it. The taste was there, as she knew and remembered, even if the desire to drink it was not.

giphy.gif

"I'm Alice", she introduced to the server. "This seems to be quite the gathering".

@Ringmaster @LuckycoolHawk9

If anyone had tried to address Crona before, the young witch's child was far too busy getting the shit beat out of him by his own weapon partner to even notice if anyone had said anything. But really, the person playing Crona was just too sick to write any more replies yesterday. XD

tumblr_nb5i06QXcI1ta9suso1_500.gif

"OW OW OW OW! THAT'S MY NOSE! RAGNAROK, LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!"

"Nice try, twerp! Take some of this and a little of that! And some more of this! HA HA HA HA-- Oh!"

For a brief moment, Ragnarok released his hold on Crona's face when he noticed a refreshments table somewhere across the room. "FOOOOD!" the demon sword exclaimed, opening his big chops to lick his lips. "Crona, let's go over there! I promise I'll stop yanking on your nose if you just take us over there! Heh heh heh..."

Ysrqmpq.png

"F-F-Fiiiiiine!" Crona exclaimed, his left eye twitching involuntarily as he reached up to rub his sore nose. Slowly, the young meister made his way over for the refreshments table, allowing Ragnarok to eat to its heart's content. That is, if that mean demon even had a heart! Crona wished that bully would stop picking on him all the time!

@Anybody​

Status
Not open for further replies.