Spooky's Halloween Party [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nol711Xt4h1re9spw_540.png

"Huh? Where am I?" K-Sha looked around her surroundings until the ghost spoke.

"A party? Something seems off about this..." K-Sha wondered. She looked at the other guests around her, then her vision was fixed towards a certain person.
Morgan Lowell Prologue

Morgan had spent most of his day at his mother's side happily until she had some business to attend to with Chrom. Over what, Morgan could only guess since the war was practically over.

While they did that he decided to see what his sister was doing-which happened to be training. Well, he arrived towards the end of it.

"LUCIIINNNAAA!!!" he called across the castle courtyard as he ran to her.

"Eh? Morgan?" she replied as she put Parallel Falchion away. Just in time for Morgan to slam into her and wrap his arms around her in a hug.

"Let's hang out!" he laughed. Lucina thought of the last time they "hung out together"...

Flashback

9ddea81ae7fa1a4a759c7abd83b5f431.jpg

"Brother, I'd rather not have you use Falchion for such things. It's a blade made for cutting down enemies! Not apples." the Princess muttered.

"Eh? But Lucina! This blade can cut through practically anything though, right?" Morgan replied sheepishly.

"..."

tumblr_inline_nhktt5SPc11sfq1yn.jpg

"Lucina? Wh-why do you look so upset?"

End Flashback

"Brother. My apologies, but not now. I am rather tired from training." Lucina sighed before ruffling his hair.

Morgan was a bit disappointed but bounced back from it quickly enough.

"Alright! I'll just go find Cynthia and Owain then!" he replied cheerfully before waving and leaving his sister to her own devices.

Along the way he paused, glancing down at a piece of paper that caught his eye. Curious he picked it up.

"I wonder who dropped this?" he glanced around, currently being the only one in the hall. Shrugging to himself he decided to peek at the paper and found it to be an invite to a party.

"Huh, how strange. A party? So soon?" he questioned aloud as he read. Once he looked up though, he knew this wasn't the castle in the capital of Ylisstol.

He also noticed that 1. His sword and tome were gone! And 2. Some poor person was getting beat up ny what resembled a puppet!

You don't see that everyday.

tumblr_inline_nhkyp5lhrD1sfq1yn.png

"Excuse me. Do you need some help?" he called to them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody
tumblr_inline_nol73o1Lnl1re9spw_540.png

"Hello, My name is K-Sha. What might your's be?" K-Sha said, completely ignoring the fact that a puppet is laying a beatdown on someone nearby.

@Takumi

Having not got an immediate response from the ghost, Spooky, Dale had fixated on one of the other guests.
"You wanna talk to her go on, quit your starin."
"I got a girlfriend, Tuck, I just was appreciatin."
"Well appreciate a little closer. Your girlfriend ain't gonna mind if you talk to another lady. Go on. Remember what I told ya about Allison."

"Yeah. That worked out okay didn't it? All right. I'm gonna do it."

Dale walked over to Kana and gave his nervous laugh, with Tucker right behind. "Hey. Crazy party... huh? Hee-hee! I'm Dale and this here's my best friend Tucker."

@Sen @york @ whomever

Reactions: extinct
Prologue: Wilson's Invitation

0pa2aFy.png

It would have been a typical Saturday night had there not been a knock at the door. Granted, there would soon be many more reasons as to why this Saturday night would be so frightfully un-typical, but for now, it was a knock at the door.​
"That's ... un-typical," Wilson said to himself. He had been trying to do something alchemical-y with gold in his tiny cabin, when he heard the knock downstairs. He glanced at the calendar. It was indeed Saturday, and Wilson wasn't supposed to be having any social plans, let alone guests, for at least another 4 weeks. "Ah. Perhaps they are solicitors." He wiped his hands on a hanker chief and tromped downstairs to the door.​
Upon opening it, he was even more irritated to find there was, in fact, no one there, than he would have been to find an impromptu guest. An uncreative prank at best and - ah. A piece of paper, wedged between the wooden slats of his porch? No, a letter. Addressed to him, no less. Did he even have contacts that knew this address anymore? Regardless, he began to read it.​
"You're invited," he read aloud. "To Spooky's Halloween Party. Starting ... now." Ah. Still the prankster then. How thoughtless were they? Giving him this letter, without anytime to prepare for said party, or even an address to this, what was it ... Spooky's Manor?​
Wilson tried to shove the letter into his pocket, but found that he could not. He was simply unable to stop reading the letter, no matter how poorly written he deemed it. Like a horrible nightmare, he could only read and reread the same 6 irritating lines over and over and over​
and over​
and then suddenly he could look up. And what he saw was not his familiar forest, but a gold-laden ballroom filled with complete strangers.​
Perhaps all the alchemical fumes had gotten to his head.​
Or, more likely, Wilson's experiments had finally torn open a doorway in space and time triggered by reading irritating letters. He was certainly a genius!​
Wilson strode to the refreshments bar as it currently was the most populated area and fished out his journal and pen to begin, not completely awkwardly, to happily take notes on these parallel-universal peoples. It would be good to keep record of these sorts of things after all.​
The idea that this could be the aforementioned Spooky's Manor had not crossed his mind at all.​
@york @everybody​

Reactions: Atomyk
breakfast-demo.regular.png

flicker-demo.regular.png

230f60813dc5cd74b5a57273aea9ddb9.jpg

It was another one of those days again, a bright sunny day in Valla. Kana was prancing through her mother's camp, watching the others do their daily duties. There was nothing better than spying on the different Hoshidans and Nohrians. Takumi and Kiragi would be shooting endless amount of arrows at the targets, trying to best each other as usual. Leo would be walking around with his nose stuck in a book, yet still not bump into any of the pillars of the palace. Forrest was probably off making clothes in secret as usual. Hinoka would tend to the horses, sometimes with Subaki, sometimes not. Saizou and Kaze would be sneaky and be their ninja-self, but it wasn't enough to hide from Kana!
kU3rXY6.png

Even though there was plenty of do, the dragon-girl was bored. Her mother was off trying to start another war meeting, finding Ryoma and Xander to help her out, leaving Kana out like every other meeting. She didn't particularly like it inside that stuffy room anyway. It wasn't very fun, in her opinion.

From the corner of her eyes, she spotted a familiar figure standing out in the field, looking up at the sun shielding his eyes from its blinding rays with his hand. A sword lay idly by his side, he was probably practicing in the early hours of the morning. He had spiky brown hair that had still not grown out like his father, but was tied up to be tamed. He always seemed to be wearing armor around his arms and chest - which Kana thought was a nuisance - bound with red sashes. The imperial red looked good on him.
vhEHsqa.png

But now that she had found a playmate... "Shiro! Shirooo~"

LHMJSS4.png

The young man turned around to see who had called out for him. And when he spotted the barefoot Kana running towards him with her arms wide, his hardened and concentrated expression softened somewhat. "Well, if it isn't the other half of my four-armed ogre!" he leaned down to ruffle her hair. She had grown considerably over the years. The girl was starting to look more and more like their leader, her mother. "How are you?"
vhEHsqa.png

She laughed at his comment. "I'm a bit bored, really... but I'm good otherwise!" She couldn't stop giggling at the memory of her sitting on his shoulder, trying to reach for the apples. It had started some sort of fun game, where the two of them would form a massive four-armed ogre! They would terrorize the apple trees, and feast on them until they needed to go home. Sometimes they would offer to them to others as well, but it was mostly for the two of them - and Mama as well.

"Say, um. Shiro? Have you ever been to the Nohrian Festival of Bonds?" she asked, tilting her head at the young man.

He scratched his head, shaking. "No, I haven't before. They always tell me about it though. Is it fun?"
rn7CJ4r.png

"I- I haven't been... Camilla thinks I might be scared by the vampires and the monsters..."

pD6M9sh.png

"Huh? But isn't it just dress-up and carving pumpkins?" He laughed. Why would they keep a child away from that?

4YWx6q3.png

"I'll definitely go next year! Just you see. You come with me too, Shiro!"

LHMJSS4.png

"Alright, Kana. But I have a better idea... why don't we dress up as a monster now and scare the others?"

ZmHRlGX.png

"Huh? Wowee! That's a great idea!" she exclaimed, almost jumping with glee. She couldn't contain her excitement at the idea, but she covered her mouth in case anyone heard them. She didn't want anyone else to know! "I've read Leo's books before... there's this thing called Halloween people from outside Hoshido and Nohr celebrate! They drape a white cloth over them to be a like a ghosty... Shiro, let's be a four-armed orge ghosty!" she said, clapping her hands.
vhEHsqa.png

Needless to say the ghosty was not well received in the camp of Valla. While Kana and Shiro were shrieking with glee as they ran from the shouts of the other camp members, also having stolen an apple from a basket, the others were beginning to panic as to why there was a spectre hanging around the premises. Nyx seemed to be amused by what was happening around them, Dio looked incredibly frightened when the duo had bolted past them. But when the older brothers Ryoma and Xander had finally stepped out to see what was happening... they scattered. Kana ran left, Shiro ran right, and they parted as shouts followed them into the setting sun.
kU3rXY6.png

Just as she turned the corner to hide behind the Mess Hall, a paper from the sky flew right into Kana, slapping her square on the face. Rubbing her nose, she peeled the paper away, blinking down at the words written on them. What was this? Invited? To a Halloween party? Who was Spooky? She didn't even have time to question herself and try to think of who it might be when the world around her seemed to disappear. And when Kana had finally looked up from the invitation. She wasn't behind the Mess Hall anymore.
Oh.

Surprisingly, she wasn't nervous.

Hadn't this happened before?

kU3rXY6.png

Kana blinked confusedly at her surroundings, it was all too bright and weird. It reminded her of Nohr, but lighter. Not a place Leo would have liked to be in. "Uhm..." she began, before a ghostly figure appeared, frightening the dragon-girl. "Waagh!" she cried out, stumbling back. "G- Ghosty? Do ghosts exist?" she whispered. "No, they don't. Kana, you're just imagining things again! Stop thinking about them!" She was having another dream with Keaton, Mirei and Wadanohara, wasn't she?​
Reaching for her sword, which was always at her side, she realized it was missing. Where was it? This didn't happen before- she searched quickly for her Dragonstone, sighing with relief when she found it. But... that warm glow that normally emanated from it was gone.
@york @Crow @Hana @Crimson Spartan @KAWAIIKREWRETURNS @nokanaurnotdreaming
@ Anyone

Prologue: The Wolfessenger and the Ninja...

84c5630f5efc2c8a718d5c63251c145e.jpg

"Tch... Why do I end up like this...?" Once again we have Keaton wandering around lost like always. Seems even after becoming a Wolfessenger he still got lost all the time. However today it seemed fortune favored him as someone else happened to be in the area.

"Lost again, old man...?" Asugi spoke from high up in a tree. He had been returning from a recon mission and happened to see Keaton while resting in said tree.

"M-me lost...? Hah!...No way i'd ever get lost... I'm just...er....exploring!... Yeah, that's it.... exploring..."

"Eh... Whatever you say old man... Want help getting back to your clan...?"

"Nah... I know where i'm going... Er but if you want to come along I can't stop ya..."

"I'll take that as a yes...."

As Asugi jumped out of the tree he was in and landed on his feet he noticed something ahead... It seemed as if two invitations were on a decent sized tree stump ahead of them. As the two walked over each one picking one up they read and as expected neither of them could tear away from it as they were suddenly transported to a new area..

"S-since when d-did ghosts become real...?"

"Are you....scared, Keaton...?"

"W-what... No way!... Who'd be scared of a little ghost!...."

It was at that point Keaton happened to pick out a voice among everyone else present...

"Wait...Is that....Kana!?!..." Oh boy... This all seemed familiar to him... Keaton took off after the source...

"W-wait, Kea-... What the hell...?" Asugi spoke before noticing he was without his weapons.... Well at least he had his sack of sweets with him. He sighed as he picked up his sack of sweets and chased after Keaton.

@york @Hana @Crow @Sen @AnyoneElseLookingToInteractWithThem

SLApFcp.png

Kana would have lied if she said she didn't miss the people she had traveled with in Rapture. It was true that the place stank and Kana was somewhat happy she didn't smell of dampness and rot when she had returned, but that hallow feeling had remained. Nobody except Keaton seemed to understand why she was so down for the next few weeks, not even her mother - Kana had not told anybody what had happened. The others tried to cheer her up... and it did work, sort of. Shiro was there to play hide and seek. And she had managed to find Kiragi's treehouse hideout and play with the archer there. She wasn't alone.

She saw Keaton often enough, and she was happy to have him around whenever he did come to visit. Wadanohara had probably returned to her sea, and Mirei back to wherever she came from. Kana still had their souvenirs with her, tucked safely away in the armor she always wore.

kU3rXY6.png

Suddenly thrown into this... hall, Kana was understandably disorientated. There was music, but she could barely hear it. There was food, but she could hardly smell it - and she loved to eat. She stumbled around, taking notice of the shadowy people that roamed around with seemingly no purpose...

When she heard a very familiar voice. And smelt a familiar smell.​

vhEHsqa.png

Kana ran towards the call, spotting a figure with a shock of white and black hair, pointed ears sticking out alert and attentive. And behind him, a lazed back man hauling along a sack of sweets...

"Keaton!" she cried, throwing herself at the Wolfskin. "What are you doing here? she sniffled, before turning her attention at the sweet-eating ninja. "Asugi! You're here too! Uhm... this is new," the dragon-girl said meekly. She was a bit confused, but she had an idea of what was going on. That invitation was just like that portal she had found in the flower field, right? Had Asugi been through something like this before?

@york @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Crow @anyonewhowannainterracts

YyDM4k7.webp

"Well, I'm just glad I don't have to be in this... Halloween Party alone ~tsu," Mirei says as she approaches Kana, Keaton and Asugi. "First I read this letter, then poof, I'm here. Guess Halloween isn't just for show... I didn't really expect to meet you guys here. So, how's it going, Kana, Keaton?"

Mirei turns to her friend, Layla. Before Mirei could say another word, Layla introduces herself.

zE8wGMv.webp

"Hello. Name is Layla. Nice meeting you all?"

e1kzbaF.webp

"Meet Layla, she's a friend from where I'm from. Well, she's actually from overseas, but we do live in the same world, and currently in the same town, so yeah..." Mirei turns to Asugi, with a rather neutral face, "My name is Mirei. Hayasaka Mirei. And you might be..."

"Ninja!" Layla exclaimed in response to Mirei's question, her seemingly soulless eyes looking into Asugi's. "You are ninja, is that correct?"

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Crow

Prologue: The Wolfessenger and the Ninja...

84c5630f5efc2c8a718d5c63251c145e.jpg

"Tch... Why do I end up like this...?" Once again we have Keaton wandering around lost like always. Seems even after becoming a Wolfessenger he still got lost all the time. However today it seemed fortune favored him as someone else happened to be in the area.

"Lost again, old man...?" Asugi spoke from high up in a tree. He had been returning from a recon mission and happened to see Keaton while resting in said tree.

"M-me lost...? Hah!...No way i'd ever get lost... I'm just...er....exploring!... Yeah, that's it.... exploring..."

"Eh... Whatever you say old man... Want help getting back to your clan...?"

"Nah... I know where i'm going... Er but if you want to come along I can't stop ya..."

"I'll take that as a yes...."

As Asugi jumped out of the tree he was in and landed on his feet he noticed something ahead... It seemed as if two invitations were on a decent sized tree stump ahead of them. As the two walked over each one picking one up they read and as expected neither of them could tear away from it as they were suddenly transported to a new area..

"S-since when d-did ghosts become real...?"

"Are you....scared, Keaton...?"

"W-what... No way!... Who'd be scared of a little ghost!...."

It was at that point Keaton happened to pick out a voice among everyone else present...

"Wait...Is that....Kana!?!..." Oh boy... This all seemed familiar to him... Keaton took off after the source...

"W-wait, Kea-... What the hell...?" Asugi spoke before noticing he was without his weapons.... Well at least he had his sack of sweets with him. He sighed as he picked up his sack of sweets and chased after Keaton.

@york @Hana @Crow @Sen @AnyoneElseLookingToInteractWithThem

Before Morgan could get an answer from Crona, he notcied an orange haired, sweets eating man that looked very familiar.

tumblr_inline_n8s29csk0x1s0kint.png

"Gaius??" he spoke aloud in slight confusion and wonder. He didn't see the Assassin in a few days but he couldn't help but notice that he was not dressed as an Assassin.

tumblr_inline_nol711Xt4h1re9spw_540.png

"Huh? Where am I?" K-Sha looked around her surroundings until the ghost spoke.

"A party? Something seems off about this..." K-Sha wondered. She looked at the other guests around her, then her vision was fixed towards a certain person.

tumblr_inline_nol73o1Lnl1re9spw_540.png

"Hello, My name is K-Sha. What might your's be?" K-Sha said, completely ignoring the fact that a puppet is laying a beatdown on someone nearby.

@Takumi

"Oh? It's nice to meet you K-Sha! I'm Morgan!" the Prince greeted rather cheerfully.

"You were invited to this party as well I assume?" he asked, wondering why their items were taken.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Sen @york @Ringmaster @Anybody

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Before Morgan could get an answer from Crona, he notcied an orange haired, sweets eating man that looked very familiar.

"Gaius??" he spoke aloud in slight confusion and wonder. He didn't see the Assassin in a few days but he couldn't help but notice that he was not dressed as an Assassin.

"Oh? It's nice to meet you K-Sha! I'm Morgan!" the Prince greeted rather cheerfully.

"You were invited to this party as well I assume?" he asked, wondering why their items were taken.

tumblr_inline_nol707c5SR1re9spw_540.png

"Hello, Morgan. It's nice to meet you too." K-sha greeted back. "Yes, I did receive an invitation."

Little did K-Sha know that she didn't have her weapons with her, as she didn't even check her belongings yet for some reason...

"So, shall we chat until this party is ready?" K-Sha asked.

@Takumi

jK0BMUs.gif

"S-Such amazing special effects!"

Yuki had let out a dramatic gasp right in the middle of the group of spectators as they marveled at spectral sight of Spooky. However, her gasping sounded almost fake, and it wasn't entirely clear if the girl actually thought the sight was impressive, special effects or otherwise. She had turned on her heels as Spooky had left, before moving about to check out the refreshments, but got caught up on looking at the other guests. Some were decked out in cosplay, just like an authentic western Halloween party.

How did that go? Trick or treat, right? If the party had treats, that meant someone had to bring the tricks, and who else but Yuki?

The girl made her way over to her friend, Miki, walking on her tiptoes and keeping out of sight by hiding around the other guests. When she was close enough to her friend, Yuki jumped out at Miki from behind. "Omm~!!" She had latched on to her friend by playfully biting her in the shoulder. She tried to relent, but giggled into Miki's shoulder before she said in a muffled voice, "Boo."

@Verite
tumblr_nsqiy93TjN1uc3050o9_250.jpg

"..."

Miki Naoki, always the more mature and responsible of her friends, despite being one of the younger ones, was not exactly as star-struck or openly impressed as Yuki was. In fact, the very sight of Spooky seemed to distress her. It wasn't that Miki was one who exactly scared easily, but it was more the simple fact of seeing where they were, a place away from the norm, that worried her.

She had much on her mind, the young girl simply standing there, aimlessly thinking. Was this all actually happening, or was it just a very vivid dream for Miki? If this was real, how were they going to get out of here? Was it going to just be until that Spooky would let them leave? Miki couldn't will herself to feel festive about this party that she was wrapped into against her own will, even if the Halloween theme was--

"Kyaa!"

The girl would let out a surprised gasp when the oh-so mischievous Yuki would appear, biting her on the shoulder playfully. She would jump mildly, before recovering fast enough, quickly transitioning from a startled expression to a mildly annoyed one.

304877.jpg

"Jeez, don't do that, Yuki-senpai. For a second, I was scared that you'd wandered off and gotten yourself lost out there," Miki spoke, patting Yuki on her head as she'd remain clamped painlessly on her shoulder, "It's bad enough that Kurumi-chan and Rii-san aren't around, so the two of us need to stick together closely, okay?" She said sternly, almost seeming to forget who was the upperclassman here, not noticing the flub she'd made in her speech.

@Atomyk

YyDM4k7.webp

"Well, I'm just glad I don't have to be in this... Halloween Party alone ~tsu," Mirei says as she approaches Kana, Keaton and Asugi. "First I read this letter, then poof, I'm here. Guess Halloween isn't just for show... I didn't really expect to meet you guys here. So, how's it going, Kana, Keaton?"

Mirei turns to her friend, Layla. Before Mirei could say another word, Layla introduces herself.

zE8wGMv.webp

e1kzbaF.webp

"Meet Layla, she's a friend from where I'm from. Well, she's actually from overseas, but we do live in the same world, and currently in the same town, so yeah..." Mirei turns to Asugi, with a rather neutral face, "My name is Mirei. Hayasaka Mirei. And you might be..."

"Ninja!" Layla exclaimed in response to Mirei's question, her seemingly soulless eyes looking into Asugi's. "You are ninja, is that correct?"

kU3rXY6.png

Kana stared. Was that... who she thought it was? "M- Mirei?!" Her jaw dropped at the sight of the girl. She hadn't- was the dragon-girl dreaming? Releasing Keaton, she raised her hands to her cheek, slapping them quickly. Wincing at the pain and with her cheeks flushing and tingling numb, she opened her eyes again to still see the girl with the eyepatch standing right in front of her. Squealing with joy, it was Mirei's turn to have Kana jump at for a hug. "What... how? she said, gobsmacked. "Are we back in Rapture again?" Kana suddenly tensed, expecting something to jump out at any moment.

The general atmosphere of the party seemed to contradict her thoughts, though.

How could she so casually walk up to them with such a straight face?​

SLApFcp.png

It was then she noticed the girl standing beside Mirei donned in a beautiful blue dress. "Hi!" she cheerfully said. Any friend of Mirei was a friend to Kana!"I'm Kana! I'm.. uhm, Mirei's friend from Valla!"

It seemed people all around her were starting to recognize the other partygoers, but she never would have expected what she saw when she turned her head to see who had called out a name she had seen before...

vhEHsqa.png
"It's a mini-'man who smells like the countryside and a bit like goat's milk'!" she exclaimed. "Don't you remember when he came once, Keaton? I think his name was... was Chrome. Or Corn. Or Chrom..."

@york @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Hana[/COLOR]

Wilson strode to the refreshments bar as it currently was the most populated area and fished out his journal and pen to begin, not completely awkwardly, to happily take notes on these parallel-universal peoples. It would be good to keep record of these sorts of things after all. The idea that this could be the aforementioned Spooky's Manor had not crossed his mind at all.​

Michael had little to no interest in this festive gathering. He would have simply discarded of the invitation if he knew it would have brought him here. Though, given the unnatural feeling he'd gotten from that ghost, he doubted shredding up the invitation would have done him much good. What plagued the killer the most however was how his knife had gone missing. This would have been over sooner if he had his weapon. Couple of strangulation here, some disembowelment there, and he'd be well on his way. But for now it'd seem like he'd have to improvise until he found the whereabouts of his knife.

As the seven-foot tall killer's footsteps echoed throughout the party hall, Michael stopped as he noticed a man writing in what appeared to be a journal. Tilting his head, Michael thought back to when he was still in the asylum. How Loomis had tried documenting him, trying to 'help' him but Michael didn't require help. The Bogeyman had no need of such things.

Making his way towards Wilson, the man could have heard heavy breathing coming from behind him and if he were to turn around, he'd see Michael gazing down at him.

2XjG3F8.png

Perhaps he could take this man's pen and gouge out his eyeball with it. Or jab it into his windpipe. The possibilities were endless now that Michael thought about it. But something didn't feel right. He didn't feel as strong as he usually did. Which was saying a lot given that Michael could tear off a man's head with his bare hands and dig into someone's temple with just a finger. He felt more 'vulnerable' so to speak.

@wakely @Ringmaster @Minerva @whoever's over here I guess
It seemed people all around her were starting to recognize the other partygoers, but she never would have expected what she saw when she turned her head to see who had called out a name she had seen before...

vhEHsqa.png
"It's a mini-'man who smells like the countryside and a bit like goat's milk'!" she exclaimed. "Don't you remember when he came once, Keaton? I think his name was... was Chrome. Or Corn. Or Chrom..."
Eny9Ajp.jpg

"Ooh...Hehehe.."

Seeing so many people get together on a joyous occasion like this! It almost warmed whatever constituted as a heart for a being like Sam.

But while he was eager to cause some mischief, perhaps mingling would be a fun activity as well. Gripping tightly onto the mysterious bag he carried around with him, Sam dragged it along the floor as he approached Kana's group. His features obscured by his mask, the only noise they would get out of him was a giggle as he continued to approach.

"Heh..."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

tumblr_inline_nol707c5SR1re9spw_540.png

"Hello, Morgan. It's nice to meet you too." K-sha greeted back. "Yes, I did receive an invitation."

Little did K-Sha know that she didn't have her weapons with her, as she didn't even check her belongings yet for some reason...

"So, shall we chat until this party is ready?" K-Sha asked.

@Takumi

"I wouldn't mind that one bit." Morgan replied, his attention having been taken from Crona for the time being.

kU3rXY6.png

Kana stared. Was that... who she thought it was? "M- Mirei?!" Her jaw dropped at the sight of the girl. She hadn't- was the dragon-girl dreaming? Releasing Keaton, she raised her hands to her cheek, slapping them quickly. Wincing at the pain and with her cheeks flushing and tingling numb, she opened her eyes again to still see the girl with the eyepatch standing right in front of her. Squealing with joy, it was Mirei's turn to have Kana jump at for a hug. "What... how? she said, gobsmacked. "Are we back in Rapture again?" Kana suddenly tensed, expecting something to jump out at any moment.

SLApFcp.png

It was then she noticed the girl standing beside Mirei donned in a beautiful blue dress. "Hi!" she cheerfully said. Any friend of Mirei was a friend to Kana!"I'm Kana! I'm.. uhm, Mirei's friend from Valla!"

vhEHsqa.png

Morgan blinked and turned his head at the sound of someone saying the name he heard many times from his mother's mouth lovingly.

"Chrom....you've met my Father?" Morgan asked with a slight tilt of his head. And what was that about a countryside and goat's milk?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Bomb @york @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Anybody

Letting go of her friend, Yuki took a few dancing steps around her until she had sidled up to the other side of Miki. With her hands on her hips, she looked overtly pleased that she had managed to scare Miki. "Hee, hee... don't worry, Mii-kun, your senpai is the true scary monster of this party! I'm sure Kurumi-chan and Rii-san are around here somewhere, maybe even planning something scary of their own?" She tilted her head slightly, seemingly listening in on something as a grin grew on her face. "It'll be a contest to see who's the most courageous, won't it? Yes, me and you together, Mii-kun, we can do it!"

Freezing for a moment as if shocked, Yuki seemed to recall something. Her demeanor grew slightly more reserved as she leaned toward Miki and spoke lowly into her ear, "But no telling Megu-nee, okay? She might not approve of something so scary... Oh!" Yuki leaned back, looking around excitedly. "Are we missing class right now?!"

Not that Yuki would complain about that, but she was worried what Megumi might think. She'd come to the party with Yuki, hadn't she?

XNTbgDt.png

"Oh... hue hue, guess we're being extra naughty, Mii-kun."

@Verite

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Vector

As Vector walked over to ask some of the other party attendees, he glanced over the people by the refreshments. Nearly stopping in his tracks.

'It couldn't be.' He thought to himself as he turned to look at the two.

He recognized the two from the operation back in Raccoon City.

The rookie cop that him and the rest of Delta team were sent after until alarms went off at the underground laboratory. Curtsy of the second person he recognized. The lady spy that eluded Delta team.

He honestly didn't expect to see either of them.

For some reason, he was expecting a part of him to want to tie up loose ends and finish what happened all those years ago. But. That feeling wasn't there, infact he didn't feel anything ill towards either of them. A part of him even wanted to apologize for trying to kill both them.

Sighing, he may as well start with the former rookie cop. Afterall, the spy may try and kill him.

Walking over to Leon S Kennedy. Vector ran through what he could say to apologize for attempting to kill him.

"Long time no see......Sorry for attempting.....Er....Or being assigned, to murder you back in Raccoon City."

The award for awkward conversation starter goes to Vector.

@Ringmaster
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyro

It seemed that the lady was okay at the moment. So with nothing else better to do. He wandered about, until he noticed what appeared to a lady in a witch outfit on a flying broom.

Curious, Pyro walked over to where the lady was flying around. Pulling out a match, lighting from a candle. He held the match out to her. Afterall, it was how Pyro greeted someone. He had done it to Mrs. Pauling, Scout and Soldier. Although, only Mrs. Pauling said 'thanks' while Scout and Soldier walked away from him slowly.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Sighing, he may as well start with the former rookie cop. Afterall, the spy may try and kill him.

Walking over to Leon S Kennedy. Vector ran through what he could say to apologize for attempting to kill him.

"Long time no see......Sorry for attempting.....Er....Or being assigned, to murder you back in Raccoon City."

The award for awkward conversation starter goes to Vector.

@Ringmaster
"........."

Oh. That was why he looked familiar. It wasn't a costume, and it wasn't just his imagination. Honestly, for Leon as angry as he perhaps should have been? At this point, after being attacked by zombies, monstrosities, lake monsters, cave troll thingies....Midgets.

The fact that one of them actually apologized elicitated a weird feeling in the sense that now, he had seen everything.

"...Um...Its all cool?"

Behold the power of Agent Kennedy's loquacious vocabulary for awkward answers. Deciding this was just getting weird now(discounting the masked man's creepy gaze- And was that a captain Kirk mask?!), he cleared his throat and finally opted for familiar ground.

Work.

"I was going to check out the balcony. Also, anyone else you recognize around here?"

@The Wanderer

----------------

Michael had little to no interest in this festive gathering. He would have simply discarded of the invitation if he knew it would have brought him here. Though, given the unnatural feeling he'd gotten from that ghost, he doubted shredding up the invitation would have done him much good. What plagued the killer the most however was how his knife had gone missing. This would have been over sooner if he had his weapon. Couple of strangulation here, some disembowelment there, and he'd be well on his way. But for now it'd seem like he'd have to improvise until he found the whereabouts of his knife.

As the seven-foot tall killer's footsteps echoed throughout the party hall, Michael stopped as he noticed a man writing in what appeared to be a journal. Tilting his head, Michael thought back to when he was still in the asylum. How Loomis had tried documenting him, trying to 'help' him but Michael didn't require help. The Bogeyman had no need of such things.

Making his way towards Wilson, the man could have heard heavy breathing coming from behind him and if he were to turn around, he'd see Michael gazing down at him.

2XjG3F8.png

Perhaps he could take this man's pen and gouge out his eyeball with it. Or jab it into his windpipe. The possibilities were endless now that Michael thought about it. But something didn't feel right. He didn't feel as strong as he usually did. Which was saying a lot given that Michael could tear off a man's head with his bare hands and dig into someone's temple with just a finger. He felt more 'vulnerable' so to speak.

@wakely @Ringmaster @Minerva @whoever's over here I guess

Eny9Ajp.jpg

"Ooh...Hehehe.."

Seeing so many people get together on a joyous occasion like this! It almost warmed whatever constituted as a heart for a being like Sam.

But while he was eager to cause some mischief, perhaps mingling would be a fun activity as well. Gripping tightly onto the mysterious bag he carried around with him, Sam dragged it along the floor as he approached Kana's group. His features obscured by his mask, the only noise they would get out of him was a giggle as he continued to approach.

"Heh..."

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

kU3rXY6.png

SLApFcp.png

vhEHsqa.png

YyDM4k7.webp

zE8wGMv.webp

e1kzbaF.webp

Aha. So. They were the same. Not simply counterparts in a multiverse, but rather the same from before. The Black Knight noted that mentally before glancing over at the little one.

....The masked one.

.....The creepy child. :|

He cocked his head slowly to the side, curious as he spoke courteously to the Lord of Halloween.

"Is this party your doing, dread lord?"

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Whoever @york

Letting go of her friend, Yuki took a few dancing steps around her until she had sidled up to the other side of Miki. With her hands on her hips, she looked overtly pleased that she had managed to scare Miki. "Hee, hee... don't worry, Mii-kun, your senpai is the true scary monster of this party! I'm sure Kurumi-chan and Rii-san are around here somewhere, maybe even planning something scary of their own?" She tilted her head slightly, seemingly listening in on something as a grin grew on her face. "It'll be a contest to see who's the most courageous, won't it? Yes, me and you together, Mii-kun, we can do it!"

Freezing for a moment as if shocked, Yuki seemed to recall something. Her demeanor grew slightly more reserved as she leaned toward Miki and spoke lowly into her ear, "But no telling Megu-nee, okay? She might not approve of something so scary... Oh!" Yuki leaned back, looking around excitedly. "Are we missing class right now?!"

Not that Yuki would complain about that, but she was worried what Megumi might think. She'd come to the party with Yuki, hadn't she?

XNTbgDt.png

"Oh... hue hue, guess we're being extra naughty, Mii-kun."

@Verite
57bcc690b4eb43f2b040faadbefdbce1.png

"Like... a test of courage, eh?" Miki would reply idly to Yuki's first few words. The phrase resonated within her mind a bit. Idle thoughts of what other, normal students did during more normal times. She could only imagine coming to school late at night with her friends, enduring a test of courage by sneaking into school after hours or some supposedly haunted house and braving through all the trials hastily put up by friends to scare them. Yeah, that was what... more normal people would have done in more normal situations, but Miki wasn't granted either of those luxuries.

She'd only purse her lips when the pink-haired girl would proceed to talk of Megumi, but didn't speak up until after Yuki was done talking. Even here, she was thinking that...

Well, in any case.

"Yes... I suppose we should. We'll probably be in some trouble when we get back or if Megu-nee finds us here, but I think more than that, she and the others would be more relieved that we managed to make it through the test of courage just fine, right?" Miki inquired, continuing to look around the place for the time being. The girl thought of home, already dearly missing the rest of her friends, but now wasn't the time to fret. She had to take care of Yuki-senpai, and get them home safely.

Yes, that was it, wasn't it? The main goal was always to protect Yuki and her smile.

"In any case... I suppose we may as well revel in that. Here, it looks like they have food here."

Her innocence was, whether Yuki meant it to be or not, what protected Miki from devolving into complete and utter despair. So with that in mind, reaching over the refreshments table and taking a hold of a small, bite-sized snack, before holding it out to Yuki, expecting her to have it, like so:

tumblr_obyeokYEFL1uhumbro1_500.gif

@Atomyk

Chewy Rabbits said:

vtcqWrp.png

Wilson felt something ... warm ... breathing on the back of his neck and he clumsily spun around to meet, oh God almighty, what had he met? He jumped back, clutching the journal to his chest and letting out rather pathetic yelp.

The creature, or perhaps man, that loomed over Wilson was at least seven feet tall and hulking, but his face was by far the most horrifying thing he'd ever seen. Mottled, mangled ... two blank holes for eyes and an unmoving slit for a mouth. He briefly wondered if this was a leprosy patient when he realized it was simply a mask. Ugly, yes, but who was he to judge the denizens of another world?

"H-hello, good sir," Wilson managed weakly. With one hand, he shoved his journal under a sweaty armpit (it would probably be rude to show let this hulk know he was Wilson's subject, he decided) and offered his other shaking arm to it... him. "Wilson H--h-Higgsbury. Scientist ... and newly apprenticed anthropologist. Um. Might you know, the, the name of this place?" He hoped that wasn't a patronizing question and stared meekly at the thing's unblinking face.

@Chewy Rabbits

Last edited:
SLApFcp.png

Kana would have lied if she said she didn't miss the people she had traveled with in Rapture. It was true that the place stank and Kana was somewhat happy she didn't smell of dampness and rot when she had returned, but that hallow feeling had remained. Nobody except Keaton seemed to understand why she was so down for the next few weeks, not even her mother - Kana had not told anybody what had happened. The others tried to cheer her up... and it did work, sort of. Shiro was there to play hide and seek. And she had managed to find Kiragi's treehouse hideout and play with the archer there. She wasn't alone.

She saw Keaton often enough, and she was happy to have him around whenever he did come to visit. Wadanohara had probably returned to her sea, and Mirei back to wherever she came from. Kana still had their souvenirs with her, tucked safely away in the armor she always wore.

kU3rXY6.png

Suddenly thrown into this... hall, Kana was understandably disorientated. There was music, but she could barely hear it. There was food, but she could hardly smell it - and she loved to eat. She stumbled around, taking notice of the shadowy people that roamed around with seemingly no purpose...

When she heard a very familiar voice. And smelt a familiar smell.​

vhEHsqa.png

Kana ran towards the call, spotting a figure with a shock of white and black hair, pointed ears sticking out alert and attentive. And behind him, a lazed back man hauling along a sack of sweets...

"Keaton!" she cried, throwing herself at the Wolfskin. "What are you doing here? she sniffled, before turning her attention at the sweet-eating ninja. "Asugi! You're here too! Uhm... this is new," the dragon-girl said meekly. She was a bit confused, but she had an idea of what was going on. That invitation was just like that portal she had found in the flower field, right? Had Asugi been through something like this before?

@york @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Crow @anyonewhowannainterracts
Lc3QJcS.png

(White shirt supposed to be red but FE doesn't like editing portraits when you class change : / )

"Kana!... Huh just like last time... Only with a letter this time..." Keaton spoke having not gotten a good look at the area as he focused on Kana.

"...Huh...What do you mean by 'new' little miss dragon...?" Asugi spoke in a nonchalant voice. He seemed relaxed as usual despite the situation they were in..
YyDM4k7.webp

zE8wGMv.webp

e1kzbaF.webp

"Ah cool... Even Mirei's here!" Keaton happily spoke as his tail had begun wagging.....which seemed to annoy the Wolfessenger.

"Asugi, and not to be a downer....but I think i'm missing something here....aside from my weapons..." Asugi spoke up giving Mirei his name while voicing his concern at something being wrong.

Then he turned his attention to Layla. "Yeah, i'm a ninja... What of it..?" he spoke in his usual relaxed voice giving a neutral look to those seemingly soulless eyes.

"Pardon...? I'm Asugi....not Gaius,,," Asugi spoke to Morgan seeming similar to Gaius in personality....but appear choices were a different story...
kU3rXY6.png

SLApFcp.png

vhEHsqa.png

"I wouldn't mind that one bit." Morgan replied, his attention having been taken from Crona for the time being.

Morgan blinked and turned his head at the sound of someone saying the name he heard many times from his mother's mouth lovingly.

"Chrom....you've met my Father?" Morgan asked with a slight tilt of his head. And what was that about a countryside and goat's milk?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Bomb @york @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Anybody
"That was your father..? Huh come to think of it I remember little about that time... I think he had some kind of horse rider and some little girl with him.." Keaton commented trying to recall the event in his head.

@Takumi @Sen @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Ringmaster @Bomb

Lc3QJcS.png

(White shirt supposed to be red but FE doesn't like editing portraits when you class change : / )

"Kana!... Huh just like last time... Only with a letter this time..." Keaton spoke having not gotten a good look at the area as he focused on Kana.

"...Huh...What do you mean by 'new' little miss dragon...?" Asugi spoke in a nonchalant voice. He seemed relaxed as usual despite the situation they were in..

"Ah cool... Even Mirei's here!" Keaton happily spoke as his tail had begun wagging.....which seemed to annoy the Wolfessenger.

"Asugi, and not to be a downer....but I think i'm missing something here....aside from my weapons..." Asugi spoke up giving Mirei his name while voicing his concern at something being wrong.

Then he turned his attention to Layla. "Yeah, i'm a ninja... What of it..?" he spoke in his usual relaxed voice giving a neutral look to those seemingly soulless eyes.

"Pardon...? I'm Asugi....not Gaius,,," Asugi spoke to Morgan seeming similar to Gaius in personality....but appear choices were a different story...

"That was your father..? Huh come to think of it I remember little about that time... I think he had some kind of horse rider and some little girl with him.." Keaton commented trying to recall the event in his head.

@Takumi @Sen @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Ringmaster @Bomb

"Asugi. Got it. You look awfully like someone I know, my apologies." Morgan corrected before glancing to Keaton. The way the look alike acted alone reminded him a lot of Gaius. It was almost unsettling.

"A horse rider and little girl?" Morgan questioned. One horse rider he knew of that accompanied Chrom almost anywhere was--

"Frederick could of most likely been the horse rider as he is Father's guard. Though the little girl..." he muttered thoughtfully as he cupped his chin.

"Did she happen to be a blonde with pigtails?" he asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Bomb @york @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Anybody I missed

Aha. So. They were the same. Not simply counterparts in a multiverse, but rather the same from before. The Black Knight noted that mentally before glancing over at the little one.

....The masked one.

.....The creepy child. :|

He cocked his head slowly to the side, curious as he spoke courteously to the Lord of Halloween.

"Is this party your doing, dread lord?"

Ige8YCB.jpg

Dread lord, now there was a title Sam hadn't heard in a long time. Before he adopted the idea of walking among the trick r treaters, Sam instead preferred to watch from the shadows. Only stepping forth when he knew for certain Halloween's rules were being broken. People often spoke of the pumpkin-faced demon that approached them on Halloween nights and how they could only appease it with offers of candy or quickly putting on a costume! The names ranged from monster, Halloween Harbinger, and the Dread Lord.

These days however, just Sam was good enough for him. Glancing up at the Knight, Sam couldn't help but giggle. How amusing it was of this child of the dark to assume Sam had set this all up. Oh how he wished he had! But no, Sam intentionally avoided drawing too much attention to himself lest he ruin his charade. This man however had seen through Sam's form for what he really was: A pagan god that enforced Halloween's traditions.

Reaching into the bag he carried with him, Sam pulled out a chocolate bar which happened to have Dracula's image on the wrapper. Pointing to the image and then at Lucifer, Sam snickered.

"Hehehe..."

Pleased with the revelation that someone here knew what he was, Sam decided he'd have a wee bit of fun. Waddling over behind Keaton as he was talking to the others, Sam reached out to grab the poor guy's tail and yank on it. "Ooh.~"

@Sen @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Ringmaster @Takumi @york
"H-hello, good sir," Wilson managed weakly. With one hand, he shoved his journal under a sweaty armpit (it would probably be rude to show let this hulk know he was Wilson's subject, he decided) and offered his other shaking arm to Michael. "Wilson H--h-Higgsbury. Scientist ... and newly apprenticed anthropologist. Um. Might you know, the, the name of this place?" He hoped that wasn't a patronizing question and stared meekly at Michael's unblinking face.
2hJZfrq.jpg

"..."

Michael's chest continued to heave up and down with the heavy breathes he took. Each one escaping through his mask and right into Wilson's face. The serial killer imagined that were he in Wilson's shoes, he'd want to note something about this himself. But Michael couldn't quite care enough himself to document too much about whatever went on here. That entity that posed as a child is what garnered Michael's true interest. But where did it say he couldn't put a little fear into others while looking for his knife? Everyone was entitled to one good scare after all.

As Wilson put his hand out, Michael continued to stare straight down at him. Almost as if he were ignoring the gesture entirely. But thankfully for Wilson, Michael's hand slowly reached out to grasp Wilson's own. In doing so Wilson would have noticed the deep burn scars running along Michael's hand. No doubt a result of his fateful encounter with Dr. Loomis in the Haddonfield Hospital.

kSKCTha.jpg

Gripping Wilson's hand in his own, Michael made no moves to shake it as he pondered Wilson's query. He'd paid so very little attention to the ghost's words. Which meant Michael didn't have much of a clue so far as naming this place went. He might have had an easier time remembering if he cared more but unfortunately he didn't...

@wakely

Prologue- The end of the Mystery

Scooby watched as his friend Fred unmasked the Goblin ghost for it to be... Old Man Jenkins. Scooby was so busy trying to figure out what he was going to go trick or treating and where his nephew was. Scrappy had been picking up a paper.

" Uncle Scooby, look at what I found. It's an invitation to a party," he said. Before Scrappy could continue, Scooby had reappeared with his bag of costumes and wearing a Halloween outfit. He was dressed as DynoMutt, his personal hero.

" Ri ram ready ror rhe rarty," *1 he said back to his nephew.

After a few moments, the duo arrived to the party. To no readers surprise, Scooby headed straight for the Refreshment table.

Scrappy went to go and investigate the rooms behind the main room.

*1 I am ready for the party
@york @Ringmaster @others

Pyro

It seemed that the lady was okay at the moment. So with nothing else better to do. He wandered about, until he noticed what appeared to a lady in a witch outfit on a flying broom.

Curious, Pyro walked over to where the lady was flying around. Pulling out a match, lighting from a candle. He held the match out to her. Afterall, it was how Pyro greeted someone. He had done it to Mrs. Pauling, Scout and Soldier. Although, only Mrs. Pauling said 'thanks' while Scout and Soldier walked away from him slowly.

@Archmage Jeremiah
The witch yawned out of boredom, still just hanging around the refreshments table on her broom, idly kicking her feet back and forth while she sipped on a truly curious beverage. 'Club Soda' it was called. It was practically indistinguishable from crystal clear water, except for the way it fizzed. It was a delightful sensation, certainly one unlike anything she had ever brewed before. Angela had already gone through a couple full cups of the stuff, and wasn't ready to stop. She simply had to steal a sample to experiment with whenever the party was set to end.

That was when a most curious face approached her by the table. Although the figure wore a mask, she could still feel the Pyro's gaze. She had grown a knack for it, after years of working with...peculiar headcases. Angela perked up upon noticing they had approached her with a small stick of wood they had supposedly lit ablaze themself. Her curiosity was piqued.

With a brow quirked and her lips curled into a grin, she dug her hand around inside a pouch strapped to her belt and pulled out a small ball, covered in lustrous violet dust, "Hmm~...you like to play with fire?" the witch asked rhetorically, before crushing the ball between her palms and holding them open just in front of her mouth, "Watch this," she continued, and took a deep breath out of her pouted lips to blow all the dust into the air. Almost an instant after the material left her hands completely, it combusted, and made it look like she was breathing fire.

@The Wanderer @Refreshments Table​

Status
Not open for further replies.