Spooky's Halloween Party [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice shrugged at first. She was accustomed to this type of situation, trying to predict things or determine probable causes, but given an opportunity to cross check something was new to her. "I don't really know," she started to say, but then she came up with a possibility, probably the most sensible option under the circumstance. "But if I were to pick one, I would try to cross check the one that made the most incriminating statement." She paused, as she recalled who that was.

Scrappy noticed that she had shrugged and he knew that meant she was not sure wh0o they should cross check. It wasn't easy to be a detective and he was the first one to admit that too. He bit down on his lip and wondered who they could cross-check the statement with. He looked at Alice and wondered what they could ask the person who had been the most incriminating of all three of them too. He wondered if the clothes were planted to disguise the real killer now.

"Mary," she stated, "it was Mary that stated the person who was doing something with, or near the drinks, was wearing blue clothing. Perhaps we should verify that statement

" I agree with you there, Marry seems to be giving the most incriminating statement towards a man in blue clothes. It makes perfect sense to me too. He looked slightly confused though. Scrappy had gone over to talk to Gary and Ib. " Do either of you know Mary?" He asked.

@Takumi @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @york

Scooby listened to Ayato and paused. " Rid rou ree rary ry rhe rinks?" He asked.

@york

Alice shrugged at first. She was accustomed to this type of situation, trying to predict things or determine probable causes, but given an opportunity to cross check something was new to her. "I don't really know," she started to say, but then she came up with a possibility, probably the most sensible option under the circumstance. "But if I were to pick one, I would try to cross check the one that made the most incriminating statement." She paused, as she recalled who that was.

Scrappy noticed that she had shrugged and he knew that meant she was not sure wh0o they should cross check. It wasn't easy to be a detective and he was the first one to admit that too. He bit down on his lip and wondered who they could cross-check the statement with. He looked at Alice and wondered what they could ask the person who had been the most incriminating of all three of them too. He wondered if the clothes were planted to disguise the real killer now.

"Mary," she stated, "it was Mary that stated the person who was doing something with, or near the drinks, was wearing blue clothing. Perhaps we should verify that statement

" I agree with you there, Marry seems to be giving the most incriminating statement towards a man in blue clothes. It makes perfect sense to me too. He looked slightly confused though. Scrappy had gone over to talk to Gary and Ib. " Do either of you know Mary?" He asked.

Scooby listened to Ayato and paused. " Rid rou ree rary ry rhe rinks?" He asked.

@york
alice-cullen-gallery.png

Alice turned to looked at Ib and Gary. Mary seemed slightly defensive in her answer, and sensed something that these two might verify. "Would you trust Mary, what she says, would you believe it without any doubt?", she asked them, in addition to Scrappy's question. If they seemed confident in their answer, she thought, she would know how to vote.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @york

"Well, thank you very much, Mr. Hinohara. You've been very cooperative and informative. I appreciate that very much through this pressing time."

Satisfied with the evidence they had gained from Ayato and determined that Ayato's lie was evidence of guilt, Valerie made her decision. She voted for Ayato Hinohara.
@york @LuckycoolHawk9
#Large Bedroom

@york

An aura of affirmation seemed to fill the air around Valerie briefly, and she might just be able to hear the sound of writing coming from... Somewhere.

In either case, it seems that her vote was submitted.

Ayato Hinohara - 2

Players Voted:

Nikkari
Valerie

@Mason Moretti

RWuD1bC.png

"I thing I saw saw Mary pick one up... But she looked suspicious of the drink, and put it down." Ayato said, frowning a little.

Well, it was likely that he hadn't paid full attention to Mary as he had been occupied with other things, but, it seemed like Mary had come pretty close to trying one of the drinks herself, though it was unknown if any more were tainted, other than the one Poniko had.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Large Bedroom

alice-cullen-gallery.png

Alice turned to looked at Ib and Gary. Mary seemed slightly defensive in her answer, and sensed something that these two might verify. "Would you trust Mary, what she says, would you believe it without any doubt?", she asked them, in addition to Scrappy's question. If they seemed confident in their answer, she thought, she would know how to vote.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @york

HOzARFl.png

In response to Scooby's question, Ib simply nodded, indicating a yes. Either she chose not to speak, she was too nervous too, or she simply couldn't, though it did look like she smiled just a little, perhaps she had some form of a relationship with Mary.

Whatever the case though, Ib had made her contribution to answering Scrappy's question, Gary took a bit longer to respond as he seeemed to be thinking for a moment, but he still spoke nevertheless.

oDyIhFX.png

"Why... Yes. We met her a few days before we arrived here, but Ib has been treating her like a younger sister." Gary said with easy.

Then he paused, as if he realized something.

0nZ4Qs9.png

"Though Mary is an eccentric girl... I've never seen a look that intense on her before." He added, gesturing towards Mary.

She still appeared to be off in her own thoughts, that intense look never having left her face since she had been staring at those drinks in the ballroom.

@Takumi @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9
@Medium Bedroom

Scooby looked at him and wondered why the girl was eyeing it suspiciously. It made him seem very suspicious of everything. He nodded. " Ris rhere ranything relse rou rell re?" He asked.

@york@Large bedroom

Scrappy looked at the duo and paused. " So, you are saying that this is very uncharacterisc of Mary?" He asked, confirming what Gary was saying. It was possible that Mary was trying to set others up.

@Takumi @york @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Middle Bedroom

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari

An aura of affirmation seemed to fill the air around Valerie briefly, and she might just be able to hear the sound of writing coming from... Somewhere.

In either case, it seems that her vote was submitted.

Ayato Hinohara - 2

Players Voted:

Nikkari
Valerie

@Mason Moretti

RWuD1bC.png

"I thing I saw saw Mary pick one up... But she looked suspicious of the drink, and put it down." Ayato said, frowning a little.

Well, it was likely that he hadn't paid full attention to Mary as he had been occupied with other things, but, it seemed like Mary had come pretty close to trying one of the drinks herself, though it was unknown if any more were tainted, other than the one Poniko had.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Large Bedroom

HOzARFl.png

In response to Scooby's question, Ib simply nodded, indicating a yes. Either she chose not to speak, she was too nervous too, or she simply couldn't, though it did look like she smiled just a little, perhaps she had some form of a relationship with Mary.

Whatever the case though, Ib had made her contribution to answering Scrappy's question, Gary took a bit longer to respond as he seeemed to be thinking for a moment, but he still spoke nevertheless.

oDyIhFX.png

"Why... Yes. We met her a few days before we arrived here, but Ib has been treating her like a younger sister." Gary said with easy.

Then he paused, as if he realized something.

0nZ4Qs9.png

"Though Mary is an eccentric girl... I've never seen a look that intense on her before." He added, gesturing towards Mary.

She still appeared to be off in her own thoughts, that intense look never having left her face since she had been staring at those drinks in the ballroom.

@Takumi @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9
@Medium Bedroom

Morgan frowned at this. So, Mary hasn't been acting as she usually would after she seen the possible culprit near the drinks. How odd.

Did what she see bother her that much? Was she, in a way, feeling guilt over not doing anything or saying anything sooner?

Scooby looked at him and wondered why the girl was eyeing it suspiciously. It made him seem very suspicious of everything. He nodded. " Ris rhere ranything relse rou rell re?" He asked.

@york@Large bedroom

Scrappy looked at the duo and paused. " So, you are saying that this is very uncharacterisc of Mary?" He asked, confirming what Gary was saying. It was possible that Mary was trying to set others up.

"If it is uncharacteristic of her, there may be multiple reasons why she's reacting this way." he spoke up. Though, his sister would occasionally have moments of sadness over certain things she'd remember she would usually brush it off and do something to distract herself.

"How she feels towards this whole turn of events, for example," he added before his voice lowered, almost as if he was speaking mostly to himself as he brought a hand to his chin, " feelings of guilt or shock towards Poniko's death. Or, if she's leaving something crucial out purposefully. Though I'd rather not go down that route of thought..." from there he would trail off and shake his head.

He studied the three before him, eyes landing on Mary for a moment. His eyes glanced to the floor as he thought of his next question.

"Mary, when you saw the culprit by the drinks, did you happen to notice them put anything in multiple cups, or linger at the refreshment table longer than necessary? Or did you see anything small that might not have stuck out too much at the time, concerning either the drinks or the person in question?" Morgan asked. Waiting patiently for an answer. Depending on what he hears from the girl, it'd help him decide.

@york @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Middle bedroom

Last edited:
  • Thank You

@york@Large bedroom
Wq84NdE.png

Ayato just shook his head.

It was a little hard to tell if he did have anything else to say, but it was apparent that he didn't have anything else to say to... Whoever might be questioning him anyways.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Large Bedroom

Morgan frowned at this. So, Mary hasn't been acting as she usually would after she seen the possible culprit near the drinks. How odd.

Did what she see bother her that much? Was she, in a way, feeling guilt over not doing anything or saying anything sooner?

"If it is uncharacteristic of her, there may be multiple reasons why she's reacting this way." he spoke up. Though, his sister would occasionally have moments of sadness over certain things she'd remember she would usually brush it off and do something to distract herself.

"How she feels towards this whole turn of events, for example," he added before his voice lowered, almost as if he was speaking mostly to himself as he brought a hand to his chin, " feelings of guilt or shock towards Poniko's death. Or, if she's leaving something crucial out purposefully. Though I'd rather not go down that route of thought..." from there he would trail off and shake his head.

He studied the three before him, eyes landing on Mary for a moment. His eyes glanced to the floor as he thought of his next question.

"Mary, when you saw the culprit by the drinks, did you happen to notice them put anything in multiple cups, or linger at the refreshment table longer than necessary? Or did you see anything small that might not have stuck out too much at the time, concerning either the drinks or the person in question?" Morgan asked. Waiting patiently for an answer. Depending on what he hears from the girl, it'd help him decide.

@york @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Middle bedroom
Gary just shook his head, looking a little uncertain about this.

FAehMPK.png

"... It's hard to say. I just know she didn't act this way before she saw that figure." He said.

Well, that was fair enough, considering he might not have as much experience with how Mary might actually be, so he had a very limited time frame to go off of.

In the meantime, it appears that Robin's question actually caused Mary to remember something about that cup she had been staring at.

fI0imxi.png

"I just saw them walk by the table, I couldn't see... Anything else." She said, but then she paused.

"But... After they went away, I... Checked that table and... There was only one cup of pink lemonade left there." She frowned a little.

Looks like Poniko must have been hanging around that particular refreshment table too, given that she picked up the last remaining cup of pink lemonade from there.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Middle Bedroom

(Never the less, it appears that there was little more to gain from crosschecking information, and well... It is advised to make a vote as soon as possible so Spooky may finally put an end to this overdue event x.x)

Reactions: Takumi
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Scooby and Scrappy decided to vote for Ayato.

41e4facc55afb2396c644bda66942a4e.jpg

Alice observed her companion's vote. "I sense something suspicious about Ayato as well," she added, placing her vote that way. "I can not describe it, but he is acting rather suspiciously and I envision something dark about him". Perhaps this mystery was close to being solved? She wondered, and waited in anticipation.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @york @MiddleBedroom

Wq84NdE.png

Ayato just shook his head.

It was a little hard to tell if he did have anything else to say, but it was apparent that he didn't have anything else to say to... Whoever might be questioning him anyways.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Large Bedroom

Gary just shook his head, looking a little uncertain about this.

FAehMPK.png

"... It's hard to say. I just know she didn't act this way before she saw that figure." He said.

Well, that was fair enough, considering he might not have as much experience with how Mary might actually be, so he had a very limited time frame to go off of.

In the meantime, it appears that Robin's question actually caused Mary to remember something about that cup she had been staring at.

fI0imxi.png

"I just saw them walk by the table, I couldn't see... Anything else." She said, but then she paused.

"But... After they went away, I... Checked that table and... There was only one cup of pink lemonade left there." She frowned a little.

Looks like Poniko must have been hanging around that particular refreshment table too, given that she picked up the last remaining cup of pink lemonade from there.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @Archmage Jeremiah @Middle Bedroom

(Never the less, it appears that there was little more to gain from crosschecking information, and well... It is advised to make a vote as soon as possible so Spooky may finally put an end to this overdue event x.x)

"I see, very well. Thank you for sharing such information." Morgan replied with a smile. At least he got a rather interesting answer in return that helped answer his questions, even of they weren't answered how he expected them to be.

Alice observed her companion's vote. "I sense something suspicious about Ayato as well," she added, placing her vote that way. "I can not describe it, but he is acting rather suspiciously and I envision something dark about him". Perhaps this mystery was close to being solved? She wondered, and waited in anticipation.

"You enivisiomed something?" Morgan asked Alice curiously as he placed his own vote on Ayato, wondering what exactly she meant by her words.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9 @Middle bedroom

"You enivisiomed something?" Morgan asked Alice curiously as he placed his own vote on Ayato, wondering what exactly she meant by her words.

NM-gifs-alice-cullen-27960465-314-125.gif

Alice nodded and responded to the male. "Yes," she said, "my vision showed a dark side to Ayato. Though I can not completely trust those visions without additional signs. Behavior, scents, answers, things like that." She paused. "My visions can be inaccurate at times, but this time I feel quite confident."

@Takumi @middle bedroom

Reactions: Takumi

Alice nodded and responded to the male. "Yes," she said, "my vision showed a dark side to Ayato. Though I can not completely trust those visions without additional signs. Behavior, scents, answers, things like that." She paused. "My visions can be inaccurate at times, but this time I feel quite confident."

@Takumi @middle bedroom

tumblr_static_ask.png

To say that Morgan was impressed would be an understatement.

"Wow, that's a rather cool and interesting ability!" he said rather excitedly. Though, his excitement mellowed out a bit at his next words.

"I hope that what you envisioned would help solve this and make sure that Ayato is the right culprit."

• Love
tumblr_static_ask.png

"Wow, that's a rather cool and interesting ability!" he said rather excitedly. Though, his excitement mellowed out a bit at his next words.

"I hope that what you envisioned would help solve this and make sure that Ayato is the right culprit."

alice-cullen-and-song-doggie-shirt-gallery.png

Alice smiled. "I hope we are all right, not just me", she said. "I have been wrong before, but I feel strongly that this will not be one of those times."

Then Alice looked around and laughed. "It is taking some time to find out though, isn't it?", she asked.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Middle bedroom

Scooby and Scrappy decided to vote for Ayato.

eFX7ePC.png

Yuki had no idea what was going on, but if cute dogs and puppies were voting, how could she not agree with them and vote Ayato as well?

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Verite

"I see, very well. Thank you for sharing such information." Morgan replied with a smile. At least he got a rather interesting answer in return that helped answer his questions, even of they weren't answered how he expected them to be.

@Takumi @middle bedroom
tumblr_static_ask.png

alice-cullen-and-song-doggie-shirt-gallery.png

Alice smiled. "I hope we are all right, not just me", she said. "I have been wrong before, but I feel strongly that this will not be one of those times."

Then Alice looked around and laughed. "It is taking some time to find out though, isn't it?", she asked.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Middle bedroom
The Final Round (Epilogue I guess) - Just A Dream

After an incredibly long wait everyone suddenly felt their vision fade... And then, there was darkness, an endless, expanse of darkness, but unlike before, it didn't seem to go away, even everyone almost seemed to come to their senses again. Despite this, however, there was this pungent odor in the air, one that reeked of stale food, and a variety of drinks, long since out of date.

Ontop of it all, there was this strange... Dusty aroma hovering about.

Eventually, with the sudden presense of a rather dim light, from who knows where, little details in the room came into focus... Namely a single, shadowy figure, lingering around in the back. Come to think of it, the layout wasn't unlike the ballroom where everyone had arrived at, except... If months had passed since then, and well, no-one ever bothered to keep the place up and running.

Soon enough, the (somewhat glowing) figure of everyone's favorite ghost... Girl... Person popped into view, except, she looked pretty gloomy, in contrast to her usual, more cheerfull state.

z71491e.png

"So... That took a while..." She muttered.

Then, in surprise, she noticed that she was no longer alone in the room (well, other than that shadowy figure in the back anyways, and suddenly... A red robe, complete with a hood and everything, materialized around her, complete with a little scythe in her hand.

XWDaemT.png

"Ahem... I mean! It's time! It's time! For the grand reveal of the real killer!" She exclaimed, her voice once again flowing with enthusiasm, looks like she was still trying her best to keep things consistent for the most part (even if it was a futile effort at this point).

"According to my uh... Tallies, there have been at least 3 votes for Ayato Hinohara, and... ... No-one else got a vote? Anyways..." Well, she looked kinda bummed yet again, but all the same, she didn't let herself be discouraged for long, but... Well, her costume did disappear, granted it was hard to tell if she intended for that to happen at all.

ZeP6wGM.png

"It's time to reveal the one... The only... Killer in the party!" She shouted, pointing to the lone figure in the room.

Looks like the other people that had once been in the bedrooms were nowhere in sight, and even the shadowy folks that had once been milling about in this previously lively place had mysteriously vanished. However, a sudden, somewhat unsteady ceiling light illuminated the lone figure that stood in the room with everyone.

And... To little to no-one's surprise, it was none other than Ayato Hinohara... Who actually seemed a bit uncomfortable being here.

An awkward silence settled over the room as even Spooky appeared to be looking at him, as if waiting for something.

DhoZJ5h.png

"W-Well... H-Heh... I guess I was a little sloppy after all..." He stammered meekly, trying to smile in a somewhat friendly fashion.

Unfortunately that smile wavered pretty visible... And well, it was quite evident he was far from happy about his current little dilemma, but nevertheless, rather than running away, or losing his temper... He stayed calm, and collected, continuing on.

RWuD1bC.png

"I... Played my part... Just like the others. My part was to kill someone... Anyone at the party... And then... Make it look like someone else..." He started, his expression turning more serious now.

"I wanted whoever I had to kill to... Go quietly, with little pain... And... Poniko was just the girl; I was chatting with Mishiro when I happened upon her... Near that refreshment table..." He trailed off a little, before he continued what he was saying.

Wq84NdE.png

"When I finally decided that she would be the... One... Spooky secretly told me she liked pink lemonade... So... I... Figured I'd work with that, and... Spike her drink... Heh..."

It was apparent he still felt rather uncomfortable talking about this... But well, there was an erie look in Spooky's eyes, one that seemed to compell him to continue despite his own personal feelings.

"So... When Miss Mishiro looked a little... Sickly from the crowds, I found the opportunity to excuse ourselves, and head to the bedrooms for a little peace... And... From there, well, I took a little detour when I told her I'm going for a bathroom break... I was looking for something to do the job quickly... And... I figured the janitor's closet was my best bet... ... Plenty of chemicals and... Stuff like that..." A little droplet of sweat slipped from his brow, which he ignored as he continued, clearly determined to finish whatever exposition he had left before Spooky's stare got any creepier.

"I figured I'd take that little vial of poison from the Janitor's closet, and... A spare outfit they had laying around, to keep me covered, and pop by the ballroom... By that point, Yuzu, and Utsuro had helped themselves to the pink lemonade at the refreshments, leaving a single cup of it behind... And that's when I uh... Poured some of that poison I found in that last drink, and left... I figured since Poniko didn't have a cup in her hand yet, she'd grab it sooner or later... And well... The rest is history..." He said...

After a few more moments of awkward silence, he looked towards Spooky, appearing to have finally finished his rather lengthy bit of exposition now.

VecrsT3.png

"S-So... This is the part where you kill me... Right?" He asked, smiling wryly.

Even if he did evidently look a bit scared, he was still, somehow trying to stick the whole thing through, one way or another.

z71491e.png

"Well actually... I can't really kill someone that ah... Doesn't exist in the first place..." She said, that creepy stare appearing to have suddenly receded, replaced with a more deflated look now.

Ayato looked confused, about to say something but... Before he could, he... Faded into the shadows.

As real as he and the other people everyone who had been brought here had encountered felt... Perhaps, they were in fact, just illusions, or... Well, who the heck knows?

All that was clear right now, was that Spooky had something to do with all of this, but... Would she be so bold as to explain herself?

ZeP6wGM.png

"If you're looking for an explanation... Well, too bad! I'm not telling you! ... All you need to know is that I'm bored with you now, and... Well, I'm sending you home!" She exclaimed.

The distant sound of crickets chirping suddenly seemed to make itself present in the background briefly.

"Just think of this as a... Dream..." She added, her voice slowly fading off into the distance, as everyone's vision faded once more.

When those that had attended this rather... Drawn out event regained consciousness, they were back in their own worlds, as if they had just woken up from some long, overly stretched out dream.

It was a mystery if anything in their supposed dreams had actually happened, nor if there was supposed to be some overarching moral or something to be learned from it.

All they knew was, that it was over now...

End - Finished At Last

PS: Seriously sorry about the long delay, thanks for keeping this thing alive until I could get off my arse to finish this thing x.x huge apologies for the long wait, and well... For my dumb decision to try and GM when school was still going!

Cast

@Archmage Jeremiah as Angela, the Witch of the Wilds from Overwatch

@Atomyk as Yuki Takeya from School-Live!

@Bomb as K-Sha from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series

@Chewy Rabbits as Sam from Trick 'r Treat & Micheal Myers from the Halloween Series

@Crimson Spartan as Keaton & Asugi from the Fire Emblem series

@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka & Layla from the Idolmaster; Cinderella Girls

@C.T. as Doctor Aphra from Star Wars

@Dec as Jacket from Hotline Miami

@Hana as Wadanohara from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

@Hospes as Emerald Sustrai & Neopolitan from RWBY

@Jeremi as Nikkare Aoe from Touken Ranbu & Seaplane Tender Princess from the Kantai Collection

@Kaykay as Koto from Kyosogiga

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Crona Gorgon from Soul Eater

@Krieg as Reynauld the Crusador from Darkest Dungeon

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scooby Doo & Scrappy Doo from the Scooby-Doo franchise

@Mari as Alice Cullen from Twilight

@Michale CS as Tucker & Dale from Tucker & Dale vs Evil

@Minerva as Ada Wong from Resident Evil

@Ringmaster as Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil & The Black Knight, and OC from the Castlevania Series

@Sen as Kana from the Fire Emblem Series

@Mason Moretti as Gym Leader Valerie from the Pokemon Franchise

@Takumi as Morgan Lowell from the Fire Emblem Series

@TheColourlessRainbow as Lizzy from ??? (OC)

@The Wanderer as "Vector" from the Resident Evil Franchise & Pyro from Team Fortress 2

@Verdegris as Herbet Pulmer from ??? (OC)

@Verite as Richter Belmont from Castlevania & MIki Naoki from School-Live!

@wakely as Wilson from Don't Starve

@Yun Lee as Sakura Kasunago & Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter

The Final Round (Epilogue I guess) - Just A Dream

After an incredibly long wait everyone suddenly felt their vision fade... And then, there was darkness, an endless, expanse of darkness, but unlike before, it didn't seem to go away, even everyone almost seemed to come to their senses again. Despite this, however, there was this pungent odor in the air, one that reeked of stale food, and a variety of drinks, long since out of date.

Ontop of it all, there was this strange... Dusty aroma hovering about.

Eventually, with the sudden presense of a rather dim light, from who knows where, little details in the room came into focus... Namely a single, shadowy figure, lingering around in the back. Come to think of it, the layout wasn't unlike the ballroom where everyone had arrived at, except... If months had passed since then, and well, no-one ever bothered to keep the place up and running.

Soon enough, the (somewhat glowing) figure of everyone's favorite ghost... Girl... Person popped into view, except, she looked pretty gloomy, in contrast to her usual, more cheerfull state.

z71491e.png

"So... That took a while..." She muttered.

Then, in surprise, she noticed that she was no longer alone in the room (well, other than that shadowy figure in the back anyways, and suddenly... A red robe, complete with a hood and everything, materialized around her, complete with a little scythe in her hand.

XWDaemT.png

"Ahem... I mean! It's time! It's time! For the grand reveal of the real killer!" She exclaimed, her voice once again flowing with enthusiasm, looks like she was still trying her best to keep things consistent for the most part (even if it was a futile effort at this point).

"According to my uh... Tallies, there have been at least 3 votes for Ayato Hinohara, and... ... No-one else got a vote? Anyways..." Well, she looked kinda bummed yet again, but all the same, she didn't let herself be discouraged for long, but... Well, her costume did disappear, granted it was hard to tell if she intended for that to happen at all.

ZeP6wGM.png

"It's time to reveal the one... The only... Killer in the party!" She shouted, pointing to the lone figure in the room.

Looks like the other people that had once been in the bedrooms were nowhere in sight, and even the shadowy folks that had once been milling about in this previously lively place had mysteriously vanished. However, a sudden, somewhat unsteady ceiling light illuminated the lone figure that stood in the room with everyone.

And... To little to no-one's surprise, it was none other than Ayato Hinohara... Who actually seemed a bit uncomfortable being here.

An awkward silence settled over the room as even Spooky appeared to be looking at him, as if waiting for something.

DhoZJ5h.png

"W-Well... H-Heh... I guess I was a little sloppy after all..." He stammered meekly, trying to smile in a somewhat friendly fashion.

Unfortunately that smile wavered pretty visible... And well, it was quite evident he was far from happy about his current little dilemma, but nevertheless, rather than running away, or losing his temper... He stayed calm, and collected, continuing on.

RWuD1bC.png

"I... Played my part... Just like the others. My part was to kill someone... Anyone at the party... And then... Make it look like someone else..." He started, his expression turning more serious now.

"I wanted whoever I had to kill to... Go quietly, with little pain... And... Poniko was just the girl; I was chatting with Mishiro when I happened upon her... Near that refreshment table..." He trailed off a little, before he continued what he was saying.

Wq84NdE.png

"When I finally decided that she would be the... One... Spooky secretly told me she liked pink lemonade... So... I... Figured I'd work with that, and... Spike her drink... Heh..."

It was apparent he still felt rather uncomfortable talking about this... But well, there was an erie look in Spooky's eyes, one that seemed to compell him to continue despite his own personal feelings.

"So... When Miss Mishiro looked a little... Sickly from the crowds, I found the opportunity to excuse ourselves, and head to the bedrooms for a little peace... And... From there, well, I took a little detour when I told her I'm going for a bathroom break... I was looking for something to do the job quickly... And... I figured the janitor's closet was my best bet... ... Plenty of chemicals and... Stuff like that..." A little droplet of sweat slipped from his brow, which he ignored as he continued, clearly determined to finish whatever exposition he had left before Spooky's stare got any creepier.

"I figured I'd take that little vial of poison from the Janitor's closet, and... A spare outfit they had laying around, to keep me covered, and pop by the ballroom... By that point, Yuzu, and Utsuro had helped themselves to the pink lemonade at the refreshments, leaving a single cup of it behind... And that's when I uh... Poured some of that poison I found in that last drink, and left... I figured since Poniko didn't have a cup in her hand yet, she'd grab it sooner or later... And well... The rest is history..." He said...

After a few more moments of awkward silence, he looked towards Spooky, appearing to have finally finished his rather lengthy bit of exposition now.

VecrsT3.png

"S-So... This is the part where you kill me... Right?" He asked, smiling wryly.

Even if he did evidently look a bit scared, he was still, somehow trying to stick the whole thing through, one way or another.

z71491e.png

"Well actually... I can't really kill someone that ah... Doesn't exist in the first place..." She said, that creepy stare appearing to have suddenly receded, replaced with a more deflated look now.

Ayato looked confused, about to say something but... Before he could, he... Faded into the shadows.

As real as he and the other people everyone who had been brought here had encountered felt... Perhaps, they were in fact, just illusions, or... Well, who the heck knows?

All that was clear right now, was that Spooky had something to do with all of this, but... Would she be so bold as to explain herself?

ZeP6wGM.png

"If you're looking for an explanation... Well, too bad! I'm not telling you! ... All you need to know is that I'm bored with you now, and... Well, I'm sending you home!" She exclaimed.

The distant sound of crickets chirping suddenly seemed to make itself present in the background briefly.

"Just think of this as a... Dream..." She added, her voice slowly fading off into the distance, as everyone's vision faded once more.

When those that had attended this rather... Drawn out event regained consciousness, they were back in their own worlds, as if they had just woken up from some long, overly stretched out dream.

It was a mystery if anything in their supposed dreams had actually happened, nor if there was supposed to be some overarching moral or something to be learned from it.

All they knew was, that it was over now...

End - Finished At Last

PS: Seriously sorry about the long delay, thanks for keeping this thing alive until I could get off my arse to finish this thing x.x huge apologies for the long wait, and well... For my dumb decision to try and GM when school was still going!

Cast

@Archmage Jeremiah as Angela, the Witch of the Wilds from Overwatch

@Atomyk as Yuki Takeya from School-Live!

@Bomb as K-Sha from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series

@Chewy Rabbits as Sam from Trick 'r Treat & Micheal Myers from the Halloween Series

@Crimson Spartan as Keaton & Asugi from the Fire Emblem series

@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka & Layla from the Idolmaster; Cinderella Girls

@C.T. as Doctor Aphra from Star Wars

@Dec as Jacket from Hotline Miami

@Hana as Wadanohara from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

@Hospes as Emerald Sustrai & Neopolitan from RWBY

@Jeremi as Nikkare Aoe from Touken Ranbu & Seaplane Tender Princess from the Kantai Collection

@Kaykay as Koto from Kyosogiga

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Crona Gorgon from Soul Eater

@Krieg as Reynauld the Crusador from Darkest Dungeon

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scooby Doo & Scrappy Doo from the Scooby-Doo franchise

@Mari as Alice Cullen from Twilight

@Michale CS as Tucker & Dale from Tucker & Dale vs Evil

@Minerva as Ada Wong from Resident Evil

@Ringmaster as Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil & The Black Knight, and OC from the Castlevania Series

@Sen as Kana from the Fire Emblem Series

@Mason Moretti as Gym Leader Valerie from the Pokemon Franchise

@Takumi as Morgan Lowell from the Fire Emblem Series

@TheColourlessRainbow as Lizzy from ??? (OC)

@The Wanderer as "Vector" from the Resident Evil Franchise & Pyro from Team Fortress 2

@Verdegris as Herbet Pulmer from ??? (OC)

@Verite as Richter Belmont from Castlevania & MIki Naoki from School-Live!

@wakely as Wilson from Don't Starve

@Yun Lee as Sakura Kasunago & Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter

Morgan's Epilogue: Awakening

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_male_morgan_crit_full.png

Morgan wasn't surprised at the fact that Ayato was the killer, though why he did it is more of what Morgan wanted to know. Was all of this just some sort og game for Spooky to enjoy? His blood boiled at tge mere thought! He felt as if he should say something Spooky said something interesting about Ayato not existing. If that was the case, then what was the point of such events happening?

"Wait! What do you mean by--" Morgan began to ask, surprised by her statement of being bored of them. He blacked out as everything around him began to fade before he could finish his question sadly.

-------

Morgan awoke with a gasp, before groggily sitting up in...his bed? When did he get here?

"Morgan, thank Naga you're alright!" his mother, Marcy Lowell, sighed at his bedside before pulling him into a hug.

tumblr_inline_n8s2ebU4af1s0kint.png

"Mother?" he questioned quietly for a moment as he pondered on if what happened was a dream, the memories slowly coming back one by one; some in a bit of a haze while others were more clear. Faces of those he spoke with coming to mind yet their names eluded him for the time being.

"You had us worried. Are you alright? You were found unconscious in one of the hallways by one of the castle guards." she said, hugging the taller of the two a bit tighter before pulling away to look at him, smiling softly at her son.

Morgan perked up then, a smile blosoming on his own features.

"I'm a-ok mother! I thought I remembered something from my past and I guess the headache afterwards took it's toll on me, but I'll be fine." he reassured, though the short woman studied him for a moment, easily able to see through his lie but decided to ask about it later.

"Alright, don't over exert yourself. I would rather not have a fright like that again." she sighed.

tumblr_inline_n8s2cpZeLY1s0kint.png

"Understood mother! On another note, do you think father, Lucina, you, and I can spend some time together? I must have missed quite some family bonding time!" he laughed, earning a chuckle from the woman due to her son's antics.

"I'm sure they'd be thrilled." she replied.

Fin.

Epilogue: Wake me up, wake me up.

Scooby was happy to get it right- but what did she mean that they would never know before he fell asleep.

Scooby and Scrappy blinked twice and were very confused. Had any of what they just experience happened or was it perhaps just another food induced nightmare like his last one about the strange island? Scooby wasn't sure what to think and neither did Scrappy.

Before they could ponder what it meant, Fred called them to go to the mystery machine to solve a case. Well, things were back to normal, at least for now.

End.

Status
Not open for further replies.