Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank likewise tried to block Saber out. "Unfortunately, no. I think my story is supposed to be finished up fairly soon?"

@Saint Guillotine
@Verite

Oh.

Lucifer was actually a little sad to hear, though it made sense. Frank had been a long time staple of the Murder Games, killed in many variations. It'd make sense he'd want a quiet break. So he nodded in understanding and said simply.

"I see. So any plans afterwards? Myself, my counterpart is still waiting on Parallel and his future self is being prepped to enter the MG-Verse proper. I'm looking forward to that."

Not that he himself would be part of it- His story was for something else entirely.

If it could only get off the ground soon. ;_;

@BarrenThin

WARNING: Video contains language and explicit themes.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Busting down the doors into the auditorium, Nicki Minaj began to rap as she walked down, passing many seats filled with various people whom she didn't know. While she was rapping, she started to twerk in front of everyone as her huge silicon-filled butt was bouncing up and down, side to side, causing the whole building to shake. Having a wireless microphone in her hands, she would have yelled out to the audience.

"YA BITCHES GONNA GET IT ALL NOW, YA HEAR ME?! WHY 'DA HELL WASN'T I INVITED TO DA FUCKIN' MTV AWARDS, HUH?! FUCK ALL YO-"

"P-Please stop yelling!" Aya screamed towards the celebrity as she had her small hands to her ears. "I think everyone can hear you perfectly fine without the microphone!"

"Don't be saying those words! There are children here.." Shiemi walked towards Nicki Minaj, grabbing the microphone as she gave it back to the person who was hosting the event. She then lead both Aya and Nicki to a seat as they waited for their names to be called on. Nicki was bored to death as she wanted to continue rapping as well as twerking while Aya was mainly watching the event.

@noone </3​

@york

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"What are you doing, Producer?"

"That's pretty obvious. I'm doing what I do best."

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"My... friend, I think it's best to head off to-"

Before Shouko could complete her sentence, Producer was opening his mouth. Apparently, he was speaking to a young girl who had little height difference with him. He had these braids and a chess-like pattern on her long-sleeved sweater. He takes a business card out, and speaks to her.

"Good evening Miss, I am a recruiter working for the Production stated on this card. I am interesting in recruiting you as an idol," Producer confidently speaks, awaiting her response.​

Jason got the following from Lucifer.

bmsHK4b.gif
Seeing her friend flying her way, Kinuhata knew there was only one right thing to do.

Without looking his way, she "gently" punched him right into the ground.

At least she wasn't going to play tennis using him. "I thought I heard a fly super buzzing around, or something." The girl looked down at the fallen form of her friend. "Oh, I was super right. Are you super okay, Hamazura?"

As the three stooges made their way over, Kinuhata immediately knew she needed nothing to do with them. But looking at the award they had in hand, she became actively pissed. "You think you can super walk over here and sell me a super fake award? Awards aren't even something you super buy!" Without a moment's hesitation, she grabbed the certificate and crumpled it up before throwing it right back at Eddy's face.​
"Wow! Look at the form with which she crumples up our fake award, Eddy! That's master crumpling!" Ed exclaimed as he seemed to be in utter awe at how Kinuhata pretty much destroyed one of the many fake awards that Ed had drew up. Eddy wasn't as amused and having it thrown back in his face made him as red as a tomato.

640px-Eddy_rage_modified_3573.jpg

"IF YOU WEREN'T A GIRL I'D-Huh?"

"Hehehe.."

"Oh, what's so funny, Double D? You like seeing Ed and me fail? You like seeing Ed's hard work crumpled up?"

"He doesn't seem to mind. Look for yourself, Eddy."

As Eddy and Double D both looked at Ed, they'd see that the simpleton out of the three Eds had torn up the one fake award and was throwing it around like confetti, giggling all the way.

"ED!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Eddy.."

"AGH!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"
tumblr_inline_mndq6jP7yf1qd06lm.png

Well...

Of course Battler could tell that it was a fluke, but he wasn't that bad of a guy to just outright point that out.

"Er, I would give my ... 25 cents and all, but I'm not sure how that would be converted from yen... or the fact that the money would be coming out of my wife's pock-"

As soon as he would come to that sentence, a metal stake seemed to appear out of nowhere, rushing through, pinning through Battler's black Sorcerer cape, and sending the Endless Sorcerer flying into a wall where he was pinned to the wall. Well, at least he could easily get himself out of there, but he did see a note on the metal stake.

Battler, don't think on using up my hard-earned inheritance gold~ There's a reason why I'm the Golden Witch after all!

~With Love, Beato

tumblr_inline_mnhtlnDOQZ1qd06lm.png

"... god dammit Beato, I didn't expect you to hear that..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
Pausing in chasing Ed around in circles, Eddy tried to think about the last time he got foreign money. He wasn't old enough to transfer it into dollars, he was pretty sure. But he got money from South Korea and the candy store wouldn't take that all! But, maybe they'd take yen! So, gripping Ed in a headlock to prevent him from piping up and saying something to ruin the deal, Eddy smiled professionally at Battler.

"Well, sir we only have the finest awards! Even when they're in less than stable condition like being crumpled or shredded into confetti, they still make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! All for the meager price of 25 cents! So, how about you-" Yet again Eddy couldn't finish his sentence as he felt something whizz past him and stick Battler to the wall. The one guy who seemed on board with giving over his twenty five cents.

"MY MONEY!"

ed-edd-n-eddy-scared-1440539445.gif

Rushing over to Battler's side, Eddy began to tug on the pole as his face grew red again. Only it was out of sheer physical effort than anger this time around. But, no matter how much he pulled, how much he yanked, Battler wasn't getting off this wall. But then a lightbulb suddenly appeared above his head.

"Bingo!"

The light then fizzled out.

"Oh for crying out loud.."

*flick*

Grinning as the lightbulb turned on, Eddy smiled up at Battler. "You know, I'd love to get you out of this wall, Mister! Not me of course but I know someone who's as strong as an ox! Someone who could lift an entire house without breaking a sweat! They could probably hold up this entire place and then like a kajillion elephants if they wanted! But, for your safe removal, I'll have to ask for my price to be doubled. That sounds pretty reasonable, doesn't it?"

All those years of bribing Johnny 2x4 to help get his head unstuck was finally paying off. But Double D wasn't having this as he gripped Eddy by the ear and pulled him back to Kinhuata/Ryan and the others.

"Ow! What are you, my mom!?"

hqdefault.jpg

"No, but I might as well be! You and Ed have done these antics and I've turned my nose up at them! But, I won't stand idly by and watch as you bribe with a grown man's safety just so you can procure more money for your jawbreakers! Which I doubt we'll even get by the end of this! Because with school starting up soon, who's to say our player will have the necessary time to post us getting our jawbreakers and who's to say we won't simply lose our money like we do in almost every other episode! This time you've gone too far, Eddy! Take that!"

*slap*

"..."

"..."

"OW! MY HAND! Darn it! Oh, that does it!"

"Are you done?"

"..I suppose I am. You've learned your lesson."

"Right."

Having stayed quiet up to this point as he was content with swimming around in a pool of confetti, Ed quickly held Double D and Eddy close to himself as Mugino approached.

"Shush guys!"

"Ed, your odor is atrocious."

"Put me down, you dolt!"

"SHUSH!"

Ed_Edd_n_Eddy.jpg

@Verite @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective
"Uwah!"

Hearing the unwanted voice behind her, Kido immediately jumped forward and whipped around to see someone she didn't want to see, yet kept seeing anyway. Maybe truly disappearing forever wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Great...isn't how I'd describe running into you," she admitted, slowly trying to shuffle away from the killer.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective
dWJg9KK.jpg

"Oh?"

Taking a step forward, Ghostface slid his knife out of his sleeve once more and pointed it in Kido's direction.

"That's not very nice, now is it? Come on, Kido! Lighten up a little, this is supposed to be a fun celebration! Besides, between you and me? Because we can totally trust eachother, Chrome's not even interested in killing you anymore! As far as he's concerned, you won when you spilled the acid on his face and made him even uglier and ornery than usual! But I still got a interest in the one victim that got away. Well, and my player thinks we didn't interact enough last time we were together! So think of this as making up for lost time!"

*beat*

"How's about grabbing a drink? I'm not gonna hurt you! I know I have my knife out and all, heh..But totally not going to stab you or anything! That'd be rude to do in case you got an award or something, now wouldn't it?"

Chrome watched from where he was gulping down a drink. He didn't have any desire to hunt down Kido and he told Mickey to call off his fascination with er as well. But he'd protect Kido from his partner if he had to. Though, knowing his partner's clumsy nature he doubted she'd need the help.

@Kaykay
tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo1_100.png

"For once, pretty good. Decided to quit that shithole job of being someone's bounty hunter, and now I'm chilling out over at Abel's place alongside Gnar and them cute kitties."

With that out of the way, she was curious on what was up with Chloe and Max.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo5_100.png

"Soooooo~... how about you and Max? You know, after that whole Operation "Kill Akibahara" finishing up and stuff."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Hearing some positive news from another person who had participated in that Murder Game brightened Chloe's face like you wouldn't believe. Having gone through stuff like seeing Jon bloodied and battered, getting sucker-punched by Travis, and Max dying. There was enough angst to go around for everybody and lo and behold people had a nice big juicy bite of the wangst pie, herself included.

convert

"Heh, rock on sistah! I've been a fan of shooting shit. But not if it's alive and has a family it'd like to go back to. Hopefully, you can find something less morality straining to pick up? Though I guess chilling with a talking fuzzball and a bunch of adorable meowing fuzzballs is pretty high on the 'totally a good person' chart. Or 'destined to end up a crazy cat lady' chart. Always get those two confused." She'd tease as she playfully slugged Lapis in the shoulder before tucking her hands in her pockets at Lapis's inquiry about Max.

12356499_1511360019164758_337168528_a.jpg

"Well, Max isn't dead anymore. I think that was a pretty big plus. We dealt with some serious shit back home. But, compared to what we faced with you guys? It was like a six and facing down a fucking Archdemon was like a ten. As for Max? She's been doing pretty good. Hopefully, I'll see her around at some point. It'd be nice at least since we've spent so much time together. Oh! Hey, you remember that guy in the red and black clothes who made all those weird as fuck faces? He stuck around with us too. Couldn't walk around in public dressed like he was but still, nice to know you have some supernatural guy watching over you, ready to kick ass if you need him to."

@The Great Detective

Last edited:
@CCC Kouhai

250px-135Jolteon.png

A yellow canid creature followed Nicki Minaj into the auditorium, annoyed by her singing voice. Certain individuals could identify the beast as a Jolteon. It continuously barked, in an attempt to dissolve the music.

As another lass grabbed the mic and gave it back to its rightful owner, Nicki Minaj's singing finally halted. The beast growled at the celebrity. "Grrr... (everything's alright, for now... Jinxface.)" The beast then walked away from the odd person and sat beside Aya, comfortably resting in its seat, much like a pet dog.

"Rarrr... (well, I'm just glad that's over. It's my first time here and all, so... how does this work?)"​

With that, Kinuhata managed to betray and meet Hamazura's expectations. He would have liked to believe that he wasn't going to be punched again, but that would have been too good to be true. Still, at the very least, at least he was punched into the hard ground, which was a much safer place to be than if he were to be punched right back at Mugino.

Hmm, maybe she's getting better... Hamazura thought as his face was buried into the ground, seemingly paralyzed for now.

tumblr_inline_n198f9QhFF1s43kjo.jpg

With that, Mugino herself would appear before Kinuhata, her hands on her hips.

"... Yo. So these are the friends you made while ITEM was disbanded?" She simply asked, eyeing Ryan, Deoxys, and... the Eds silently. The watchful eyes judged them all silently, like a mother trying to determine if the boyfriend deserved to be with her daughter.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes
So first he wanted to scam her and now he was looking down on her as a girl, huh? As Eddy grew angry at Kinuhata's actions, she just reached over to grab his face.

kinuhata10.png

"If I weren't a girl you'd super what, huh?! Why-"

But the girl missed her grab as the trio walked over to help poor Battler. Huh. Well, if they were gone all the better. Better was not the case this time, however. Rolling her eyes as they came back, at least someone less interested in selling her overpriced unusable paper came along. Which was good for them, because otherwise that yellow one in particular was going to be in super trouble.

Watchful, yandere mother hen was here now.

kinuhata16.png

"Yup. ...Actually, super probably just the girl," she shrugged. Deoxys still weirded her out a bit, which probably said something, and the Eds were people she'd rather not associate with. They were either stupid, stupid, or wimpy. "Mugino, Ryan. Ryan, Mugino."

After introducing the only two people nearby she actually cared about, barring the cockroach laying on the floor, the esper awaited Mugino's approval on her friendships. Or for the Eds to slip up and Mugino to blast them all away.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective

Hazama stared at Add for a little while before smirking.

"I-"

And then he was interrupted by Raven. Well if Raven wanted to do all the fighting for him, Hazama would gladly let him. Then maybe teach Add a lesson once Raven finished up. Whether Add had taken his hat or not, he just didn't really like the look of him.

"-am not really the fighting type anyway. But, well, do get my hat back in good condition, if you could. Pretty please?"

@Crimson Spartan
dWJg9KK.jpg

"Oh?"

Taking a step forward, Ghostface slid his knife out of his sleeve once more and pointed it in Kido's direction.

"That's not very nice, now is it? Come on, Kido! Lighten up a little, this is supposed to be a fun celebration! Besides, between you and me? Because we can totally trust eachother, Chrome's not even interested in killing you anymore! As far as he's concerned, you won when you spilled the acid on his face and made him even uglier and ornery than usual! But I still got a interest in the one victim that got away. Well, and my player thinks we didn't interact enough last time we were together! So think of this as making up for lost time!"

*beat*

"How's about grabbing a drink? I'm not gonna hurt you! I know I have my knife out and all, heh..But totally not going to stab you or anything! That'd be rude to do in case you got an award or something, now wouldn't it?"

Chrome watched from where he was gulping down a drink. He didn't have any desire to hunt down Kido and he told Mickey to call off his fascination with er as well. But he'd protect Kido from his partner if he had to. Though, knowing his partner's clumsy nature he doubted she'd need the help.

@Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n0fdmbjxOY1rhcyk4.png

She jolted back as he unsheathed his knife, before settling in place as he didn't make any move to attack.

"You say that as if people like trying to befriend psychos like you."

For the first time in her life, Kido was attracting far too much attention. And this was just one, admittedly crazy, guy. She felt like she kind of understood her other friend's dilemma a little better now. The problems of a girl who attracted attention without even trying. Or even purposely trying not to.

"...That sounds oddly reasonable, assuming he's actually lost interest." Revenge, though natural for many, was kind of a wasted effort really. "I could do without your interest, though."

A pause.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself and drop her heart rate, Kido was no longer slinking away. She could certainly trust him. To be a clumsy doofus at killing her, that was. If she ran, he'd just follow her, and it'd create a scene that she didn't want anyway. Besides, her power didn't work if someone already had their attention on her. So for now, she'd managed to attain her usual displayed calmness.

"...You sheathe the knife and put it away, then I'll take one drink. You move for that knife or try to touch me and I'm out. Deal?"

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

AWARDS? I MUST CONFESS, I FIND IT STRANGE THAT HUMANS FEEL SUCH A CONSTANT NEED FOR VALIDATION FOR THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL. NOW THAT I HAVE SPENT A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME AMONG YOUR KIND, HOWEVER, I HAVE COME TO... NOT UNDERSTAND IT, BUT ACCEPT IT. A VERY TYPICAL FEELING WHEN I CONSIDER THE INHERENT MYSTERIES OF HUMANITY.

FOR EXAMPLE, DID YOU KNOW THAT HUMANS... ARE SIMPLY SKELETONS WITH A FLESHY COVERING? IT'S REMARKABLE, NOT TO MENTION FRUSTRATING. I, MYSELF, A HUMBLE SKELETON, AM ABLE TO LIVE - NAY, THRIVE - WITH THE WIND WHISTLING THROUGH MY BONES. YET MY HUMAN COUNTERPARTS, DESPITE CONTAINING MY FORM WITHIN THEMSELVES, ARE UNABLE TO SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS BIZARRE LAYERING OF SINEWS, FIBERS, AND WATER-BASED FLUIDS TO SUPPORT THEM.

IT SEEMS AN INHERENT CONTRADICTION THAT I AM SHARING A SPACE WITH HUMANS WHEN THEIR BIOLOGY IMPLIES THAT I AM AN ABERRATION. THAT I SHOULD BE NOTHING BUT AN INERT PILE OF DELICATELY SHAPED MINERALS SPLAYED ACROSS THE CARPETING. YET I MUST ACCEPT THAT, ABERRATION THOUGH I MAY BE, I EXIST, AND WE EXIST, AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO TO CHANGE THIS OR DEMONSTRATE HOW THIS CAN BE TRUE. HUMAN SCIENCE, ITSELF BASED ON MATHEMATICS - THE SUPPOSED LANGUAGE OF OUR UNIVERSE - CANNOT EXPLAIN MAGIC AND, THUS, MYSELF. TO DO SO WOULD BE TO REWRITE ALL OF MANKIND'S BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF OUR WORLD - PERHAPS A NECESSARY UNDERTAKING, ALBEIT ONE SO AMBITIOUS I EXPECT THAT MY DUST WOULD FIND ITS WAY BACK TO THE EARTH'S CORE BEFORE IT COMES TO FRUITION. MY KIND, DESPITE MAKING OUR WAY TO THE SURFACE, ARE OUTSIDERS. PERHAPS WE ALWAYS WILL BE.

BUT TONIGHT ISN'T ABOUT THAT. LET'S REFLECT ON THE THINGS WE HAVE DONE, SHALL WE?​

BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

".....I'll handle this..." Raven spoke to Hazama before he proceeded to us his bullshit powers he got while in the Hotel after the Zelda event to try and forcibly slam Add into the ground.

@The Great Detective @Kaykay
Hazama stared at Add for a little while before smirking.

"I-"

And then he was interrupted by Raven. Well if Raven wanted to do all the fighting for him, Hazama would gladly let him. Then maybe teach Add a lesson once Raven finished up. Whether Add had taken his hat or not, he just didn't really like the look of him.

"-am not really the fighting type anyway. But, well, do get my hat back in good condition, if you could. Pretty please?"

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Rave-"

Add didn't get time to even finish addressing the Blademaster before being forced into the ground. Well, that looked like that that one moment did a lot of damage to him...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Ugh... just what was that for? Do you think I had the hat? Heh, do you even see it around here?"

Well, this Diabolic Esper wasn't wrong. He didn't have the hat in his possession.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay
Pausing in chasing Ed around in circles, Eddy tried to think about the last time he got foreign money. He wasn't old enough to transfer it into dollars, he was pretty sure. But he got money from South Korea and the candy store wouldn't take that all! But, maybe they'd take yen! So, gripping Ed in a headlock to prevent him from piping up and saying something to ruin the deal, Eddy smiled professionally at Battler.

"Well, sir we only have the finest awards! Even when they're in less than stable condition like being crumpled or shredded into confetti, they still make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! All for the meager price of 25 cents! So, how about you-" Yet again Eddy couldn't finish his sentence as he felt something whizz past him and stick Battler to the wall. The one guy who seemed on board with giving over his twenty five cents.

"MY MONEY!"

ed-edd-n-eddy-scared-1440539445.gif

Rushing over to Battler's side, Eddy began to tug on the pole as his face grew red again. Only it was out of sheer physical effort than anger this time around. But, no matter how much he pulled, how much he yanked, Battler wasn't getting off this wall. But then a lightbulb suddenly appeared above his head.

"Bingo!"

The light then fizzled out.

"Oh for crying out loud.."

*flick*

Grinning as the lightbulb turned on, Eddy smiled up at Battler. "You know, I'd love to get you out of this wall, Mister! Not me of course but I know someone who's as strong as an ox! Someone who could lift an entire house without breaking a sweat! They could probably hold up this entire place and then like a kajillion elephants if they wanted! But, for your safe removal, I'll have to ask for my price to be doubled. That sounds pretty reasonable, doesn't it?"

All those years of bribing Johnny 2x4 to help get his head unstuck was finally paying off. But Double D wasn't having this as he gripped Eddy by the ear and pulled him back to Kinhuata/Ryan and the others.

"Ow! What are you, my mom!?"

hqdefault.jpg

"No, but I might as well be! You and Ed have done these antics and I've turned my nose up at them! But, I won't stand idly by and watch as you bribe with a grown man's safety just so you can procure more money for your jawbreakers! Which I doubt we'll even get by the end of this! Because with school starting up soon, who's to say our player will have the necessary time to post us getting our jawbreakers and who's to say we won't simply lose our money like we do in almost every other episode! This time you've gone too far, Eddy! Take that!"

*slap*

"..."

"..."

"OW! MY HAND! Darn it! Oh, that does it!"

"Are you done?"

"..I suppose I am. You've learned your lesson."

"Right."

Having stayed quiet up to this point as he was content with swimming around in a pool of confetti, Ed quickly held Double D and Eddy close to himself as Mugino approached.

"Shush guys!"

"Ed, your odor is atrocious."

"Put me down, you dolt!"

"SHUSH!"

Ed_Edd_n_Eddy.jpg

@Verite @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_miy5bjTtFF1qd06lm.png

"I got this."

Battler simply waved it off as he had the solution to his... stake problem. While he couldn't remove the stake from the wall, the Sorcerer was able to desummon the cape that signified his magic's power. Landing on his own two feet smoothly, Battler supposed that it wouldn't hurt to go around without the very thing that allowed him to use magic so easily like the other Witches. Though...

"You're an annoying target, you know that Battler-kun! Lady Beatrice wanted me to keep you up there so-"

tumblr_inline_mndpuu7hku1qd06lm.jpg

"... so I wouldn't get myself in any problems and what not. I think I get the gist of it, Lucifer."

Well, he was talking to the stake that pinned him to the wall earlier, and yes, it was another person named Lucifer. As if that was confusing enough... Anyways, that metal stake took on another form, once he had addressed the stake directly.

"You say that now, and yet you let yourself get pinned like that moments ago! Are you that oblivious or is my work too much for you to keep track of?"

tumblr_inline_mndp1wJeLX1qd06lm.png

"Well, you shot first, Lucifer. How about you go and pester Beato more than me? The Golden Witch can handle her own servants easier than me, the simple Sorcerer..."

Battler did have a point there... so that ushered the prideful Stake away for now.

"Sooo... guess Beato really doesn't want me touching her fortune."

"Man, there's a lot of people here."

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
Hearing some positive news from another person who had participated in that Murder Game brightened Chloe's face like you wouldn't believe. Having gone through stuff like seeing Jon bloodied and battered, getting sucker-punched by Travis, and Max dying. There was enough angst to go around for everybody and lo and behold people had a nice big juicy bite of the wangst pie, herself included.

convert

"Heh, rock on sistah! I've been a fan of shooting shit. But not if it's alive and has a family it'd like to go back to. Hopefully, you can find something less morality straining to pick up? Though I guess chilling with a talking fuzzball and a bunch of adorable meowing fuzzballs is pretty high on the 'totally a good person' chart. Or 'destined to end up a crazy cat lady' chart. Always get those two confused." She'd tease as she playfully slugged Lapis in the shoulder before tucking her hands in her pockets at Lapis's inquiry about Max.

12356499_1511360019164758_337168528_a.jpg

"Well, Max isn't dead anymore. I think that was a pretty big plus. We dealt with some serious shit back home. But, compared to what we faced with you guys? It was like a six and facing down a fucking Archdemon was like a ten. As for Max? She's been doing pretty good. Hopefully, I'll see her around at some point. It'd be nice at least since we've spent so much time together. Oh! Hey, you remember that guy in the red and black clothes who made all those weird as fuck faces? He stuck around with us too. Couldn't walk around in public dressed like he was but still, nice to know you have some supernatural guy watching over you, ready to kick ass if you need him to."

@The Great Detective
tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo8_100.png

"Heh, awesome sauce! Oh, and it's only Gnar that's on my cute list. Cat allergies got me good and stuff. Either way, I'm just gonna do whatever at this point. Dating someone whose the demon king isn't all that bad that I imagined it to be, so we both have our taste of supernatural things."

Well, except for one difference here in Lapis's case.

"Oh, and the perks of being crystal-powered..."

tumblr_o03anrXPmL1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

tumblr_o03an9ZZVM1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Cool eye color changes. I can't get enough of doing that."

Sounds like Lapis has her priorities straight. c:

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Ciel06.png

"D-Diet? Minato, you're not... saying I need to lose weight, are you? You're not saying I'm getting fat, do you?"

Ah, yes. The three-lettered word that women dreaded. Fat. Ciel was no exception to this stereotype. It was one of her weaknesses. If she were to put on noticeable weight, how would she keep on doing cosplay while maintaining self-respect?!

Either way, it looked like Minato was in a bind now that Ciel had trapped him in the classic dilemma that women imposed on their men. The "Am I getting fat?" challenge. Was Minato suave enough to snake his way out of this situation?

U59h5g9.png

Meanwhile, Kotomine simply chuckled lightly.

"Oh, come now, young Robin. I have great experience with children. More than many people might think. You don't want somebody as experienced as myself to be your child's godfather?"

@The Tactician @Bomb
tumblr_inline_mydx7fZXBS1qg734k.png

Why be suave as a snake when you can be blunt as a bull?

"The word fat didn't even enter my mind, Ciel-chan. I'm saying you eat too much curry, plus you eating school cafeteria curry instead of the food I work hard on doesn't help the matter. A curry-only diet, especially one with lackluster meals like that of a school's, doesn't give my favorite nun the nutrients she need, meaning you can't appreciate that precious youth you're always demanding that I need to love so much."
latest

"Oh c'mon... is it because I hold a potentially dangerous cat in my arms? Or am I too sweet for ya?"

Lambdadelta couldn't help but smile like that.

tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o7_1280.png

"Um... that's Sukuna Shinmyoumaru... known to be the Inchling Princess back at Gensokyo... Knowing her childish nature, I figured that I could keep watch over her before she gets herself into trouble."

image.png

"O-oh, hey Gary..."

Sukuna couldn't really understand his Korean, but hey, at least she managed to say hello to him while peeking out from the cover of her bowl.

@Bomb

"Oh... why hello there, Kotomine."

If this wasn't an award show, someone might as well be sliced up mincemeat at this rate. But hey, it's only Erika... right?

@The Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin

"Been through some cool stuff, Ryan. I got to beat up this nasty Witch, and it was with the help of a whole bunch of people. That including my wife. Speaking of her... I think she should be coming around some time soon, I heard that she was working her way into being a co-host for the award show."

Sounds like Battler's been having a great time... well, excluding the part where he gets temporarily killed off by Yukari before the start of the Witch's Game... but he wasn't the type of person to highlight those types of things.

On the other hand...

Well...

Of course Battler could tell that it was a fluke, but he wasn't that bad of a guy to just outright point that out.

"Er, I would give my ... 25 cents and all, but I'm not sure how that would be converted from yen... or the fact that the money would be coming out of my wife's pock-"

As soon as he would come to that sentence, a metal stake seemed to appear out of nowhere, rushing through, pinning through Battler's black Sorcerer cape, and sending the Endless Sorcerer flying into a wall where he was pinned to the wall. Well, at least he could easily get himself out of there, but he did see a note on the metal stake.

Battler, don't think on using up my hard-earned inheritance gold~ There's a reason why I'm the Golden Witch after all!

~With Love, Beato

"For once, pretty good. Decided to quit that shithole job of being someone's bounty hunter, and now I'm chilling out over at Abel's place alongside Gnar and them cute kitties."

"Soooooo~... how about you and Max? You know, after that whole Operation "Kill Akibahara" finishing up and stuff."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Out of nowhere (and more like out of time), a certain someone would drop down a bit, positioned upside-down in front of Hazama.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well, here I am! Kekeheh..."

Oh... it was only this Diabolic Esper. Was Add even involved with the missing hat?

@Kaykay
tumblr_inline_nifrgesGz11sfvecc.png

"The evil Catholic priest, great with kids...? I think I'd rather chance Morgan having Mister Castle as her godfather, actually, anybody other than you would be a better choice."

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin
While Annie sat nearby, playing with the kittens, the Archmage's other two attendants were greeted by a familiar face. The short one didn't recognize her, of course, but Mettaton swiftly returned Morgan's smile and wave.

"Killer legs-?"

"Morgan, darling!~ Fancy meeting you here!~ What have you been up to since our little escapade?" Mettaton replied, causing the lady sitting beside him to cringe, and clear her throat uncomfortably. Mettaton didn't notice, much to the lady's dismay. So she cleared her throat again.

Still, nothing. Mettaton seemed intent on holding the conversation.

@Bomb @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q836LuvM1sfvecc.png

"Nothing much, just handling being a Witch of Time and all. You'd be surprised how much trouble you can cause by removing a few art students here and there! How about you and your glorious mechanical self?" Deciding to take a seat next to the gorgeous android, Morgan looked to his other companions in confusion, "Hey, Killer Legs... Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends here?"

@Archmage Jeremiah
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Lounge Folks

Madotsuki blinked upon feeling someone tap on her shoulder, though, when she recognized who it was that did this, she seemed to cheer up practically immediately.
Og7qFTU.jpg

She suddenly gave him a small hug, seeming rather ecstatic about the sudden company; it looked like she had snapped out of her thoughts for the time being, even looking to have perked up alot more to say the least...

Crono
@Anyone in the Lounge

In the meantime... A somewhat familiar man appeared to be brushing off some cat hairs from his outfit... He seemed quiet, almost like Madotsuki, and, well, quite frankly, his haircut was nearly one of a kind (well, it almost matched Serge's surprisingly enough), though... He wasn't sure what exactly he was doing here, granted he could use some refreshments or something, but, he didn't realize this was the lounge until he had already walked in; his original destination was the auditorium, though, now that he was here, he figured he'd grab a drink or something, if there was any available in here, though, it didn't take very long for him to see Serge, and Madotsuki, he cocked his head a little... Despite never having seen him before, something about his haircut, and his posture seemed a bit familiar, they almost reflected his own in a strange way...

Cinder Fall
@Anyone in the Auditorium

tumblr_inline_o0awa2z6Bl1su70ki_100.png

Another somewhat familiar face made their presense known simply by making a small jingling noise with some sort of anklet making a small sound as she crossed her legs... Looks like Cinder had made it, and she was ever so idly watching the awards show as it went on, though, she seemed to glance towards the watch on her had occasionally, as if she was... Expecting someone? Or, maybe more than one person? Who knows, really... All that was completely certain here was that she donned quite the neutral expression, though, one could also described it as bored... Perhaps she was just seeing if she won something here?
Serge

His expression brightened up as the earlier confusion disappeared and he concentrated on returning the hug that his little friend provided. It seemed the duo really best friends based on her reaction, and after they eventually loosened the hug, Serge took Suki's hand and began guiding her along towards the auditorium, obviously wanting to sit with the person he knew. He did stop at the snack bar and looked to her with a curious glance, "Snacks too?"

@york

Oh.

Lucifer was actually a little sad to hear, though it made sense. Frank had been a long time staple of the Murder Games, killed in many variations. It'd make sense he'd want a quiet break. So he nodded in understanding and said simply.

"I see. So any plans afterwards? Myself, my counterpart is still waiting on Parallel and his future self is being prepped to enter the MG-Verse proper. I'm looking forward to that."

Not that he himself would be part of it- His story was for something else entirely.

If it could only get off the ground soon. ;_;

@BarrenThin

"Maybe someday, I'll come back. Not sure. But, yeah, he's waiting on Parallel and Murder, too."

@Saint Guillotine
@Verite

@york

"What are you doing, Producer?"

"That's pretty obvious. I'm doing what I do best."

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"My... friend, I think it's best to head off to-"

Before Shouko could complete her sentence, Producer was opening his mouth. Apparently, he was speaking to a young girl who had little height difference with him. He had these braids and a chess-like pattern on her long-sleeved sweater. He takes a business card out, and speaks to her.

"Good evening Miss, I am a recruiter working for the Production stated on this card. I am interesting in recruiting you as an idol," Producer confidently speaks, awaiting her response.​
tumblr_inline_mydx7fZXBS1qg734k.png

Why be suave as a snake when you can be blunt as a bull?

"The word fat didn't even enter my mind, Ciel-chan. I'm saying you eat too much curry, plus you eating school cafeteria curry instead of the food I work hard on doesn't help the matter. A curry-only diet, especially one with lackluster meals like that of a school's, doesn't give my favorite nun the nutrients she need, meaning you can't appreciate that precious youth you're always demanding that I need to love so much."

tumblr_inline_nifrgesGz11sfvecc.png

"The evil Catholic priest, great with kids...? I think I'd rather chance Morgan having Mister Castle as her godfather, actually, anybody other than you would be a better choice."

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

tumblr_inline_n8q836LuvM1sfvecc.png

"Nothing much, just handling being a Witch of Time and all. You'd be surprised how much trouble you can cause by removing a few art students here and there! How about you and your glorious mechanical self?" Deciding to take a seat next to the gorgeous android, Morgan looked to his other companions in confusion, "Hey, Killer Legs... Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends here?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

Serge

His expression brightened up as the earlier confusion disappeared and he concentrated on returning the hug that his little friend provided. It seemed the duo really best friends based on her reaction, and after they eventually loosened the hug, Serge took Suki's hand and began guiding her along towards the auditorium, obviously wanting to sit with the person he knew. He did stop at the snack bar and looked to her with a curious glance, "Snacks too?"

@york
Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jandhOU1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki was about to let herself be lead by Serge to the auditorium, though, as they stopped at the snackbar, she turned around for a moment, upon hearing someone direct a question towards her... She cocked her head for a moment, she knew faintly what an "idol" was, though... It had been a while since she had seen one; the life that she had once lived before meeting Serge was rather bleak really... Then again, if she thought hard enough, she remembered someone named "Nikki", who stopped by Termina every now and then, he seemed to be regarded as an "idol" of sorts in Arni village... Though, she didn't quite understand why he was so popular, though, admittedly his music wasn't half bad... Snapping out of her train of thought, she realized it wouldn't be so bad to accept the offer being made to her, though, she wasn't sure what this would mean... Nonetheless, she gave "Producer" a small nod, indicating she accepted his offer, turning back to Serge... To consider his offer about the snacks... She carefully looked over the contents of the snackbar before nodding eagerly, though... She almost expected a "kaching" noise to occur and a coin icon to appear above her head briefly if she took a snack from there... It always seemed to happen in her dreams when she took something from a vending machine... Which was her only source of consumables... In a dream... Yeah... Maybe it's best not to continue that train of thought.​

To say Locus didn't expect something like this was an understatement. He shared Krauser's sentiment that this did nothing but provide a 'feel good moment' for those involved. Something he didn't particularly care for. But after that encounter with the undead, he felt somewhat of a nagging feeling in the back of his head. Continually prodding him to accept the invitation and attend the event. Eventually, his stoic wall was broken down and here he was.

He obviously recognized Grey. He had saved her life much to her disgust and she claimed that he was nothing more than a broken man who murdered her close colleagues. The latter of which he couldn't deny. But the former was simply incorrect. It was his nature to continue existing to fulfill his duty that allowed him to survive through the zombie ordeal.

Such was the nature of a soldier. But as he leaned up against the walls, he'd notice his partner. His partner hadn't mentioned anything of note to him and Locus hadn't mentioned any of what he'd gone through. So he scratched out the possibility of this being his Felix. Which was a shame. Because while he could block out that Felix with a little bit of willpower, this one seemed like he'd be even more of a pest to deal with.

He also seemed to have some kind of vendetta against a teenage girl. Pathetic but also somewhat fitting he supposed.

"Felix."
"...No fucking way." Felix actually had to double take at the sight of him, missing sight of Grey scurrying away. "You gotta be kidding, they actually dragged you to one of these things? Or you came of your own accord. No wait, don't tell me. Alternate universe. Different personality. Inside that suit is a bleeding love hippie with a hard-on for old school Jimi Hendrix. Am I close?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

latest

"Oh c'mon... is it because I hold a potentially dangerous cat in my arms? Or am I too sweet for ya?"

Lambdadelta couldn't help but smile like that.

tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o7_1280.png

"Um... that's Sukuna Shinmyoumaru... known to be the Inchling Princess back at Gensokyo... Knowing her childish nature, I figured that I could keep watch over her before she gets herself into trouble."

image.png

"O-oh, hey Gary..."

Sukuna couldn't really understand his Korean, but hey, at least she managed to say hello to him while peeking out from the cover of her bowl.

@Bomb

"Oh... why hello there, Kotomine."

If this wasn't an award show, someone might as well be sliced up mincemeat at this rate. But hey, it's only Erika... right?

@The Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin

"Been through some cool stuff, Ryan. I got to beat up this nasty Witch, and it was with the help of a whole bunch of people. That including my wife. Speaking of her... I think she should be coming around some time soon, I heard that she was working her way into being a co-host for the award show."

Sounds like Battler's been having a great time... well, excluding the part where he gets temporarily killed off by Yukari before the start of the Witch's Game... but he wasn't the type of person to highlight those types of things.

On the other hand...

Well...

~With Love, Beato

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Out of nowhere (and more like out of time), a certain someone would drop down a bit, positioned upside-down in front of Hazama.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well, here I am! Kekeheh..."

Oh... it was only this Diabolic Esper. Was Add even involved with the missing hat?

@Kaykay
"...are you going to follow me?" Teemo asked Lambda.

--

"
아 , 내가 한국어를 말하는 거야 것을 잊어 버렸습니다."
(Oh, I forgot that I'm speaking Korean.)

Gary then cleared his throat.

"Umm.. you understand, right." Gary said in somewhat broken English.

@york @The Tactician

"I'm glad to hear that, please accept this business card," the Producer smiles as the lass accepts his offer. Before he could ask for her name, she was already engaged in conversation with someone else. He then turns back to see his trio of idols, already packing their plates with the variety of food from the snackbar.

"Well, that was fast," Producer comments, "I guess I should dig in too. I guess we all haven't had a good meal for a while."

"Well, I guess that attempt was successful."

"Maybe," Producer comments, "maybe not. Only time can tell. For all you know, while I recruited her, I may not be the one producing her. Maybe my sister will be the one." The Producer too, takes his own plate and starts stacking it up with food. "This place's shrimp is out of this world..."

"I'm sure she won't mind joining," Mirei comments, "if she joins your sister's department, we'll see her pretty often-"

VeBwbwh.png

"GO TO HELL! HYAHYAHYA! VENGEANCE, VENGEANCE, HYAHYAHYAHYA! VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE, NORMIES! VENGEANCE IS MINE! HYAHYAHYAAAAA! TIME TO INVADE! TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN BABY!"

Shouko's roaring metal voice echoed throughout the loungue. She was right in front of a whole array of edible fungi - truffles, button mushrooms, maybe eryngii.

"Note to self: Keep Shouko away from the corpses of her brethren," Producer mutters.

"You're not a bad person, Producer," Mirei informs Producer, "but I'm starting to doubt your sense of responsibility. Speaking of which, where's Nono?"

Producer points to the lower areas of a table, then lifts it up. "Oooh crap. That's why cellphones exist."

@Bomb @The Great Detective

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Wah- wah... where is everyone else..." Nono looks around, lost. Fear was something she always felt flowing through her veins.

Just then, she bumped into what appeared to be an Asian man (Gary) and a lass with a parasol (Sakuna). Damn, this place was a monster house in the eyes of this girl.

"I- I'm sorry!" Nono blurts out as she bows before she prepares to lift her skirt and dash off...​

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Woo! Award show intro post, let's go!

A stifling stretch of insanity seemed to be an ongoing occurrence in a certain azure-haired heroine's life. Ever since she had made her way out of the Realm of Darkness--where she had been trapped for ten years--Master Aqua felt as if her action packed life had never slowed down. Whether she wished for it or not, something was always happening to her. Either she was participating in a murder game, an ultimate murder game, lost on a strange celebrity island, trapped in a silly multiverse hotel christmas event, or placed into some other random occurrence.

0GAn2gW.png

So, here she was in another random occurrence. In fact, it was a situation she had been in once before already: a traditional Murder Series Award show. It was here that she, the person who role-played as her, some other characters, and a bunch of other fourth-wall breaking monkeys would gather around to acknowledge the suffering they had been put through. Last year, the keyblade master recalled having won an award for her friendship with Aoko.

But, this year, she honestly hadn't a clue what would happen. She only hoped that she would be able to relax, the event would go by quick, and that perhaps she would run into Aoko, Shiki, Claire, or some of her other friends. Little did she know, she was about to bump into one of her friends! For, Klutzy Ninja Kitty--the person who role-played as her during the Ultimate Murder Game--had actually role-played as one of her other friends: Ventus.

th_291.png

Ventus happened to wander into the Award Show auditorium much like everyone else. However, because he had never participated in one of these perplexing situations before, he hadn't the faintest clue what was going on or why he was even there. The young boy wandered around aimlessly, rubbing the back of spikey blond hair in confusion. "Uh, okay, why am I here? I was saying goodbye to Kaori and Aeric when all of a sudden I found myself somewhere--"

The boy cut himself off when a pair of blue eyes from across the room met his own. His heart skipped a beat upon seeing the familiar sight, and a smile bigger than all of the stars in the multiverse lit up his expression. "AQUA!"

His friend from across the room looked shocked. Aqua's mouth hung open and her knees trembled.

Can it really be?

hug_problem_by_kohakuume6-d55ovfi.jpg

"Ven!" Aqua cried as she began to run toward him once it finally had set in who was before her. "VEN!" she screamed louder. The normally graceful and agile master found herself tripping over her boots in excitement, her vision blurred with tears. When she finally made it to the boy she scooped him up in a hug before either one of them could say another word.

"Aqua!" Ventus gleefully exclaimed, hugging his friend back. "Y-You're here!"

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" the two shouted in unison.

They hugged for the longest time before one of them finally pulled away. Aqua smiled and placed her hand atop the boy's head, genuine joy in her eyes. "You haven't changed a bit," she told him. "Wait, but if your here does that mean... is Terra with you?"

Ven frowned. "No, I thought he'd be with you. Aww..."

Nearby, leaning against the side of the stage stood the cheeky angel Joshua who took it upon himself to laugh at the happy little reunion between Ventus and Aqua.

fUXhMXO.jpg

"Heh, idiots will be idiots, I suppose. Klutzy Ninja Kitty never played as Terra. So, unless she decides to do them a kindness and actually bring him in as a side character for this roleplay, I doubt he'll be making an appearance. Tee hee, but honestly, she's just too damn lazy. Boo hoo, poor Aqua and Ventus," taunted Joshua, flicking a lock of hair out of his eyes.

And, sadly, Joshua was right. Klutzy Ninja Kitty was too freaking lazy to bring in a hoard of characters for no reason this time, so she was likely to just bring in a few and keep most of them in the background unless they won an award. So, with that being said, she had one more person to bring in for now...

Struttin' her stuff, praisin' the sun, and all that jazz came Princess Ilona. She wore a pair of hip looking shades for the time being, because she had made her eyes sensitive from staring at the sun too long earlier.

mxOsNqH.png

"PR-PR-PRAISE THE SUN!"

"I haven't a clue where I may be, but I digeth this joint. Let the blessings of the sun rein upon it for all eternity!"

Now we have a party.​

Well, looked like a certain group of peeps weren't too late for this shindig.

images

"It seems like we're not too late after all Master." The small blue woman spoke to her green clad friend as she floated inches above the ground. Her companion seemed a little breathless so he just gave her a thumbs up in response.

Shortly after Link and Fi entered, came two soldiers that would be familiar to some.

"Oh wow this place looks nice." Hanji grinned while her shorter companion grumbled about brats or something.

Then, came one more duo.

"Yato, why are we here again?" Yukine asked with a sigh.

The blacked haired god grinned.

"To see if I can get an award and have more people to remember me, of course!" Yato snickered.

"Oh, and to advertise my services too." He added, causing the blonde to shake his head at him.

@Anyone really, dear jebus so many duos (._.);

And lastly, came a blue haired young woman. She scanned the area, then spotted Deedee and Henry and approached the two.
images

"Hello Deedee, Uncle Henry." She greeted with a smile.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
@york @The Tactician

"I'm glad to hear that, please accept this business card," the Producer smiles as the lass accepts his offer. Before he could ask for her name, she was already engaged in conversation with someone else. He then turns back to see his trio of idols, already packing their plates with the variety of food from the snackbar.

"Well, that was fast," Producer comments, "I guess I should dig in too. I guess we all haven't had a good meal for a while."

"Well, I guess that attempt was successful."

"Maybe," Producer comments, "maybe not. Only time can tell. For all you know, while I recruited her, I may not be the one producing her. Maybe my sister will be the one." The Producer too, takes his own plate and starts stacking it up with food. "This place's shrimp is out of this world..."

"I'm sure she won't mind joining," Mirei comments, "if she joins your sister's department, we'll see her pretty often-"

VeBwbwh.png

"GO TO HELL! HYAHYAHYA! VENGEANCE, VENGEANCE, HYAHYAHYAHYA! VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE, NORMIES! VENGEANCE IS MINE! HYAHYAHYAAAAA! TIME TO INVADE! TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN BABY!"

Shouko's roaring metal voice echoed throughout the loungue. She was right in front of a whole array of edible fungi - truffles, button mushrooms, maybe eryngii.

"Note to self: Keep Shouko away from the corpses of her brethren," Producer mutters.

"You're not a bad person, Producer," Mirei informs Producer, "but I'm starting to doubt your sense of responsibility. Speaking of which, where's Nono?"

Producer points to the lower areas of a table, then lifts it up. "Oooh crap. That's why cellphones exist."

@Bomb @The Great Detective

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Wah- wah... where is everyone else..." Nono looks around, lost. Fear was something she always felt flowing through her veins.

Just then, she bumped into what appeared to be an Asian man (Gary) and a lass with a parasol (Sakuna). Damn, this place was a monster house in the eyes of this girl.

"I- I'm sorry!" Nono blurts out as she bows before she prepares to lift her skirt and dash off...​
"Eh, hey, wait, what." Gary said before the lady managed to run away.​

Madotsuki
@Crow @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nc7jandhOU1sgkq08.png

Madotsuki was about to let herself be lead by Serge to the auditorium, though, as they stopped at the snackbar, she turned around for a moment, upon hearing someone direct a question towards her... She cocked her head for a moment, she knew faintly what an "idol" was, though... It had been a while since she had seen one; the life that she had once lived before meeting Serge was rather bleak really... Then again, if she thought hard enough, she remembered someone named "Nikki", who stopped by Termina every now and then, he seemed to be regarded as an "idol" of sorts in Arni village... Though, she didn't quite understand why he was so popular, though, admittedly his music wasn't half bad... Snapping out of her train of thought, she realized it wouldn't be so bad to accept the offer being made to her, though, she wasn't sure what this would mean... Nonetheless, she gave "Producer" a small nod, indicating she accepted his offer, turning back to Serge... To consider his offer about the snacks... She carefully looked over the contents of the snackbar before nodding eagerly, though... She almost expected a "kaching" noise to occur and a coin icon to appear above her head briefly if she took a snack from there... It always seemed to happen in her dreams when she took something from a vending machine... Which was her only source of consumables... In a dream... Yeah... Maybe it's best not to continue that train of thought.​
Serge

As Madotsuki perused and chose her snacks for the event, Serge was making his own decision about what he should sample. Looking around, he noticed a bunch of people around them had buckets filled with yellow kernals of some kind, covered with what he thought was butter. It seemed a good number were enjoying the treat, scarfing their fill down quickly, and he settled on that for his food. Looking up at the menu, he guessed it was the corn they mentioned next to a picture of the food and got a small bag of the food and some fizzy drink they called a 'coal-a' in this world.

Popping one of the strange kernels into his mouth, he looked to Suki and tilted his head with a playful grin, "So... Suki the Idol, huh?"

Get ready, Suki, you're about to playfully teased by the best.

@york @Crow
Woo! Award show intro post, let's go!

A stifling stretch of insanity seemed to be an ongoing occurrence in a certain azure-haired heroine's life. Ever since she had made her way out of the Realm of Darkness--where she had been trapped for ten years--Master Aqua felt as if her action packed life had never slowed down. Whether she wished for it or not, something was always happening to her. Either she was participating in a murder game, an ultimate murder game, lost on a strange celebrity island, trapped in a silly multiverse hotel christmas event, or placed into some other random occurrence.

0GAn2gW.png

So, here she was in another random occurrence. In fact, it was a situation she had been in once before already: a traditional Murder Series Award show. It was here that she, the person who role-played as her, some other characters, and a bunch of other fourth-wall breaking monkeys would gather around to acknowledge the suffering they had been put through. Last year, the keyblade master recalled having won an award for her friendship with Aoko.

But, this year, she honestly hadn't a clue what would happen. She only hoped that she would be able to relax, the event would go by quick, and that perhaps she would run into Aoko, Shiki, Claire, or some of her other friends. Little did she know, she was about to bump into one of her friends! For, Klutzy Ninja Kitty--the person who role-played as her during the Ultimate Murder Game--had actually role-played as one of her other friends: Ventus.

th_291.png

Ventus happened to wander into the Award Show auditorium much like everyone else. However, because he had never participated in one of these perplexing situations before, he hadn't the faintest clue what was going on or why he was even there. The young boy wandered around aimlessly, rubbing the back of spikey blond hair in confusion. "Uh, okay, why am I here? I was saying goodbye to Kaori and Aeric when all of a sudden I found myself somewhere--"

The boy cut himself off when a pair of blue eyes from across the room met his own. His heart skipped a beat upon seeing the familiar sight, and a smile bigger than all of the stars in the multiverse lit up his expression. "AQUA!"

His friend from across the room looked shocked. Aqua's mouth hung open and her knees trembled.

Can it really be?

hug_problem_by_kohakuume6-d55ovfi.jpg

"Ven!" Aqua cried as she began to run toward him once it finally had set in who was before her. "VEN!" she screamed louder. The normally graceful and agile master found herself tripping over her boots in excitement, her vision blurred with tears. When she finally made it to the boy she scooped him up in a hug before either one of them could say another word.

"Aqua!" Ventus gleefully exclaimed, hugging his friend back. "Y-You're here!"

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" the two shouted in unison.

They hugged for the longest time before one of them finally pulled away. Aqua smiled and placed her hand atop the boy's head, genuine joy in her eyes. "You haven't changed a bit," she told him. "Wait, but if your here does that mean... is Terra with you?"

Ven frowned. "No, I thought he'd be with you. Aww..."

Nearby, leaning against the side of the stage stood the cheeky angel Joshua who took it upon himself to laugh at the happy little reunion between Ventus and Aqua.

fUXhMXO.jpg

"Heh, idiots will be idiots, I suppose. Klutzy Ninja Kitty never played as Terra. So, unless she decides to do them a kindness and actually bring him in as a side character for this roleplay, I doubt he'll be making an appearance. Tee hee, but honestly, she's just too damn lazy. Boo hoo, poor Aqua and Ventus," taunted Joshua, flicking a lock of hair out of his eyes.

And, sadly, Joshua was right. Klutzy Ninja Kitty was too freaking lazy to bring in a hoard of characters for no reason this time, so she was likely to just bring in a few and keep most of them in the background unless they won an award. So, with that being said, she had one more person to bring in for now...

Struttin' her stuff, praisin' the sun, and all that jazz came Princess Ilona. She wore a pair of hip looking shades for the time being, because she had made her eyes sensitive from staring at the sun too long earlier.

mxOsNqH.png

"PR-PR-PRAISE THE SUN!"

"I haven't a clue where I may be, but I digeth this joint. Let the blessings of the sun rein upon it for all eternity!"

Now we have a party.​
tumblr_inline_mydxdhgM501qg734k.png

Well, Minato was certainly not surprised when Ilona walked into the club and stole the sunlight. "Hi, Ilona-chan," He waved as the girl (who was probably half-blind with those sunglasses still on) finished her introduction to the party-goers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

A slew of varying individuals would come into the auditorium at a rather steady flow.

In first was a spider like creature.

TheStalk15_zps30ky9vzm.png

"Well this should be pretty cool, I guess! Now to find Cole so I can punch him in the dick!"

After the Stalk Ultron would make his appearance.

"Only humans would think a show celebrating murder would be a good idea."

Something that sounded like a sigh escapes from his mouth before walking further in.

With that Storm and Crusader would arrive together.

C9_zpsc1wscjvj.png

"Wow! This place looks amazing! I hope we'll meet Max and Chloe...though there's so many people around."

Storm would give the girl an assuring pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry I'm sure we'll see them before this is all over."

With them gone another duo of Orie and TOHSAKA would enter. "I'm not sure what I'm needed for here...but it will be nice seeing Blake and Shiki again." Orie replied.

"And don't forget aboyt Kyon~! N-not that I care about that boy or anything..."

Orie would just give her a knowing look before they too disappeared into the crowd.

After them another duo (Jesus!) would enter. This time it was Talim and Motochika.

"This is majestic! I didn't even know a place like this was real!"

Motochika in turn would let out a low whistle as he looked around. "This place is fit for a king! And in turn for me!"

As the two conversed Kizaru dressed in his usual yellow suit would walk past. "Hmm? Oh right...I wonder if something fun's going to happen here?" He mumbled to himself before going inside.

Up next a creepy fish girl and a zombie.

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"Man Alphys would've loved this place! It's super sparkly and loud! Maybe she'll come in after getting out from the trash bin!"

"At least you have a plus one! Herbert was too busy working or some shit!"

And finally...Morrigan and Jezebel.

M3_zpsu69pgj5k.png

"If it isn't one party it's another. Let's hope this one has a happier ending."

Me6_zpsn586v4iq.png

"I really hope they have those mini hotdogs here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.