Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BjP2jgT.png

"How cold. And even after all we've been through, Mr. Castle."

Heh.

"Speaking of which, where are young Robin and Erika? I hear they recently got engaged. I'd like to congratulate them... Perhaps I could even be the priest at their wedding, hmm?"

"I think I threw up a little..."

@BarrenThin @The Great Detective @The Tactician

Frank just flipped him off.
With a burst of loud applause from the area Saber Red and Lucifer was sitting, the Moogles would have cut from the stage where the cameras were trained, back to the duo.

Cue one heroic spirit and one damphir smiling broadly.

"And an astounding, surprising round for the Powers-That-Be! Truly a round all obtained honor in the receiving! "

"Thats right Saber, and it looks like Saitama of One Punch Man has gone to claim it on behalf! With a mixture of wry humor and good writing, Verite has been a favorite of the Murder Games as a whole. Little wonder he had gotten one of the awards!"

"Ah, but it seems we've a lot more guests now, both from prior games and otherwise. I see a certain maid for example, of the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

She threw a wicked grin at Lucifer and stretched her arms.

"A favorite of our respective player, no?"

Lucifer nodded.

"Actually, yes. But unknown to me, as I've no prior dealings- at least, this version of me. Besides, Meiling is prettier.Besides, we've others who have likewise appeared in prior games we should mention! I see Jason Voorhees, standing in the corner."

"Oooh! Tis Frank Castle with the fair maiden Rin Tohsaka! Ah, truly May-December Romances be the stuff of tragic dreams!"

A massive sweat drop poured down the side of Lucifers head as he stared at Saber Red.

Was that really the best way to put it?​

... then froze with a cringe. The idea was disgusting, now.

@Verite
@Saint Guillotine

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"Well, I certainly couldn't miss something that you and Tohno-kun are attending. Especially if they have food, you know? The food in Tohno-kun's school cafeteria has been getting a little bland lately..."

DNeG1jM.png

"It's not the best, but... I mean, don't you think it's because the only things you take are curry rice and curry bread. Superhuman or not, you can't live off that stuff!"

"Now that I think about it, it's been a year, hasn't it? Shouldn't you have graduated by now, fake student-senpai?"

Ciel01.png

"I used my Mystic Eyes of Whisper to make everyone think that I'm a second year becoming a third year. Pretending to be a young student again is fun. You should appreciate your youth while you can, Tohno-kun. That goes for you too, Minato!"

@The Tactician @Bomb
tumblr_inline_mydxbcIAyA1qg734k.png

"I should really put you on a diet... Wait a second, you spend all day at Shiki's school instead of doing actual work? What's worse is that you could be home with me, eating my curry," Wow, Ciel, this is the worst betrayal you could ever put Minato through. I'm going to have to get rid of all the curry-related groceries and get non-curry related foods now, just to punish her... Wait, that means I have to plan a bunch of new dishes as well...

He was beginning to realize how much of a hassle it would be to punish Ciel for her actions.

"And trust me, I do appreciate my youth... Shall I go down the list of times I died and had to be revived? There's a reason why I'm taking online classes instead of actually going to physical classrooms at college, and that reason is for protection from more killer supernatural incidents..."

Actually, if he kept being killed and revived, could Ciel claim life insurance policies on him? Right, don't ever tell Ciel that I have life insurance unless it's in my will...
BjP2jgT.png

Heh.

"Speaking of which, where are young Robin and Erika? I hear they recently got engaged. I'd like to congratulate them... Perhaps I could even be the priest at their wedding, hmm?"

@Verite
@Saint Guillotine
tumblr_inline_nifrgaLqv91sfvecc.png

"For the last time, Kotomine, stay the hell away from my family and myself..."

Robin wasn't going to deal with the priest's crap anymore.

@Verite @Bomb @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_n198h7KxnO1s43kjo.jpg

"Haamaaazuurraaaa... Why exactly did you get me this... lemonade? Is that what I told you to get me?"

Shizuri Mugino was not pleased. God, attending this dumb whatever event was a chore in itself, but Mugino did it anyway for her comrades, though when it seemed like she couldn't even get a simple nice drink here, she knew that this was gonna be a bad time.

ico02.png

"U-Uh... Look, Mugino, I know you asked for a sports drink but they don't have them here, so I... just got you this instead. W-What, you don't want it?" Shiage Hamazura asked nervously.

He knew Mugino had been trying her best to make up for what she had done ever since World War III, but... well, this seemed to be an example of when one's best wasn't good enough. They had to push beyond their normal limits! Or something like that. Either way, it didn't look like Mugino was pushing much further than 100%, unfortunately.

tumblr_inline_n198h51BIp1s43kjo.jpg

"If they don't have it here, then just leave and get it from somewhere nearby..." Mugino grumbled like an addict who needed her next fix. Most adults had alcohol and tobacco. Shizuri Mugino had sports drinks. A healthier alternative, though she wasn't exactly addicted or anything. She just... got a little irritated without one from time to time.

Like now.

"Huh? Are you crazy? I'm not doin' that! At that point, you may as well get it yourself!"

"... You just talk back to me, Hamazura?"

"... Uh..."

POW!

The sound of a hard punch could be heard throughout the giant room, followed by the following:

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!"

Before anyone knew it, it looked like Hamazura's body was in the air, flying right in the direction of Kinuhata and company! Hopefully, Hamazura would be able to depend on the young girl to catch him and not punch him right back at Mugino.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Suddenly, from the upper floor - out of nowhere - a strange shark man made his entrance. It was evident Sal had forgotten about lunch before coming to the awards ceremony.​

tumblr_o02vzrSL8K1ubzc07o1_500.gif

@People who want to talk to a cool shark man.

Reactions: Atomyk
With a burst of loud applause from the area Saber Red and Lucifer was sitting, the Moogles would have cut from the stage where the cameras were trained, back to the duo.

Cue one heroic spirit and one damphir smiling broadly.

"And an astounding, surprising round for the Powers-That-Be! Truly a round all obtained honor in the receiving! "

"Thats right Saber, and it looks like Saitama of One Punch Man has gone to claim it on behalf! With a mixture of wry humor and good writing, Verite has been a favorite of the Murder Games as a whole. Little wonder he had gotten one of the awards!"

"Ah, but it seems we've a lot more guests now, both from prior games and otherwise. I see a certain maid for example, of the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

She threw a wicked grin at Lucifer and stretched her arms.

"A favorite of our respective player, no?"

Lucifer nodded.

"Actually, yes. But unknown to me, as I've no prior dealings- at least, this version of me. Besides, Meiling is prettier.Besides, we've others who have likewise appeared in prior games we should mention! I see Jason Voorhees, standing in the corner."

"Oooh! Tis Frank Castle with the fair maiden Rin Tohsaka! Ah, truly May-December Romances be the stuff of tragic dreams!"

A massive sweat drop poured down the side of Lucifers head as he stared at Saber Red.

Was that really the best way to put it?​

@Verite
@Saint Guillotine
1mfMkQU.png

"H-Huh? Saber, where did you come from?! And why are you all... red, and have a completely different personality? Jeez, it's almost like you're an entirely different person... who only just so happens to look exactly like Saber because the art designer was too lazy and can't get over his Saber fetish!"

A little on the nose with the meta, as always.

Ding ding.

"Wait a minute..."

@BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
Gordon briefly glanced up at Jason.

2570988246_b6d7309361.jpg

He looked back down at his book at the very second the zombie tried to look his way.

Gaster, on the other hand, was looking down upon Chromeskull and Ghostface

gaster_face_2_by_arcbuild-d9if71n.png

AH

THESE TWO AGAIN

IT IS A IMPOSSIBILITY OF REALITY TO SAY I WAS SURPRISED

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
mortal-kombat-x-official-jason-trailer%7Cx240-jb_.jpg

Jason glared at Gordon as the zombie caught his staring. In truth, Jason hadn't really interacted much with Gordon throughout the whole of Beatrice's game. He did know that he was a filthy killer who murdered that detective. The same detective that Aya had looked so fondly upon. Not that Jason wouldn't have murdered Kyle himself. Just not when Aya was around.

Seeing Gordon was enough for Jason to pull out his machete and take a menacing step in his direction. But he moved no closer. If Aya was to appear then she'd see his style of killing for the first time and even if Freeman had some kind of reasoning for doing what he did, it mattered little to Jason. Once a sinner, always a sinner.

Sheathing the machete, Jason turned on his heel and stomped away, to find a new corner of the room to sulk in. All the while shooting Lucifer a glare for pointing him out. Ugh, maybe he'd kill them too.

As Gaster approached ChromeSkull and Ghostface, the two serial killers seemed a bit put-off by this skeleton who spoke in such an odd language.

tgFLA4D.jpg

"Yeah, it's us! Ah, I'm so glad to be here! I wanted to be an actor before deciding I'd become a serial killer, right? So this isn't as good as the Oscars but it'll do! But I think I've spotted someone who might be a bit more deserving of my attention at the moment. I'll catch up with you later, Chrome!" Giving a friendly wave towards the skeleton and his partner, Ghostface made his way towards Kido.

Stopping once he ended up behind her, the killer tilted his head as he spoke in a softer manner.

"Hey there. What do you know? The three of us together again! You know, have you ever heard of the concept of irony? Because I'm thinking we're both getting heavy doses of it. I mean first Chrome and I tried to murder you in cold blood, then you accused us of killing that kid, and here we are getting awards together! Isn't that just great?"

Chrome was less than pleased at the fact that his partner had abanonded him yet again. Not to mention he'd done so for a girl that Chrome wanted nothing to do with. But Mickey continued to be stuck on her. Not even bothering to look Gaster's way, Chrome walked off. He wasn't talking to any damn skeleton.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT
tumblr_o03amlbWXn1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Heeeeey!"

Well, guess Lapis decided to go over to Chloe. She didn't interact much with some others during the Murder Game she was in, but... well, that didn't mean she should give the silent treatment to those peeps.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
afj1POkh1oI.jpg

Hearing Lapis call out to her and seeing the girl approach out of the corner of her eye, Chloe smirked. She'd seen Jon and Felix but another friendly face never hurt anybody.

Well, most of the time.

Swinging her boots off the back of the chair in front of her, Chloe rose to her feet and walked over to meet Lapis.

"Heeey right back at ya! You're Lapis, right? I don't think we ever got a chance to talk too much during that 'game.' Think I was too busy being way out of my element for a nineteen year old punk. You know, totally normal problems. But that aside, it's great to see you again! How's life been treating ya?"

@The Great Detective
tumblr_nszsp4SLqr1rjy487o7_500.gif

Yup. Ryan was definitely ecstatic. So many of her friends were here.... And she was so, incredibly happy. Without the slightest hesitation, she took Battler up on his invite for a hug. Yeah... She might have gotten older, but her ability to hug had definitely not diminished. "You've got it..! How have you been, Battler?? It's been so long!"

Turning her smile to Deoxys through the hug, she just shook her head. "See? I told you, I couldn't forget you," she assured, as though it's comment just reinforced her point. "...Besides, I'm glad you came. And regardless of whether you got nominated, that doesn't change that you're already amazing without an award."

When the Pokemon declared it wouldn't hug, the girl just looked confused. "..You hugged me, though. Battler's just as wonderful, and I'm sure you won't insult your intelligence through giving him a hug."

But, despite all of this, something else caught the blonde's attention - made her freeze up slightly. That voice... Could it really be...? Suddenly pulling away from her tight hug she'd been giving Battler, Ryan turned to face Kinuhata.

"...Kinu?"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
It seemed like the Eds were garnering very little customers and while Ed was blubbering that nobody wanted his awards, Double D wasn't surprised in the slightest.

"Normally, I like to believe that I'm above such childish behavior but..I told you, I told you, I told you so Eddy! No one is going to want to benefit off some ramshackle awards for games that they almost lost their lives in!"

"Well, duh they almost died, stupid! They're called MURDER Games! Not lay down and go to sleep games, sockhead!"

"W-WHY WON'T ANYONE TAKE MY AWARDS, EDDY!? THEY'RE REALLY GOOD! *SNIFF* I USED THE BLUE CRAYONS AND EVERYTHING!!"

Pushing Ed off him as his oncoming torrent of tears left him soaked to the bone, Eddy brushed himself off and grumbled.

"Aw, shut up Ed! Nobody's gonna claim the awards because Double D said they're ramshacky or something!"

Ed-Ed-and-Eddy-Facepalm-120x120-c.gif

"..Did you really mean that, Double D?"

pouting_double_d__colored_by_ignacia.jpg

"Oh, I see what you're doing. Painting me to be the villain of this story. Well, I'll have no part in it! Feel free to pocket change at the expense of others, Ed and you as well, Eddy! But I'll have no part in your devious misdeeds! I'll be a silent onlooker-" Before Double D could continue on his soapbox, Eddy had gripped his lips and leaned in his friend's face. "I thought you said you'd be silent?"

"Does this mean I can still give out my awards, Eddy?"

"Yeah, Lumpy! Why don't you go over there and promote our early-bird awards? They already started handing them out so get a move on!"

Grabbing Eddy and Double D, Ed quickly rushed over to Ryan's group with Eddy holding his money jar and Ed with one of his 'awards' in hand.

"Well? Promote the product, stupid!"

"Oh, uh, right! Hi! My name is Ed, that's Eddy, and Double D is the silent observer!"

"Hmph!"

"Umm...Oh! Here's an early award for all of you! I drew them myself, heh."

"Only for twenty five cents!" Eddy chimed in as he shook the jar. If the awards were to be taken, it was clear that Ed wasn't the most talented artist around.

5khCZWp.png

6a1f86b4809406e9af988bb7405d7fca.jpg

"I'm ruined."

"Heh."

@Hospes @Verite @other peeps I already tagged

Last edited:

"I should really put you on a diet... Wait a second, you spend all day at Shiki's school instead of doing actual work? What's worse is that you could be home with me, eating my curry," Wow, Ciel, this is the worst betrayal you could ever put Minato through. I'm going to have to get rid of all the curry-related groceries and get non-curry related foods now, just to punish her... Wait, that means I have to plan a bunch of new dishes as well...

He was beginning to realize how much of a hassle it would be to punish Ciel for her actions.

"And trust me, I do appreciate my youth... Shall I go down the list of times I died and had to be revived? There's a reason why I'm taking online classes instead of actually going to physical classrooms at college, and that reason is for protection from more killer supernatural incidents..."

Actually, if he kept being killed and revived, could Ciel claim life insurance policies on him? Right, don't ever tell Ciel that I have life insurance unless it's in my will...

Ciel06.png

"D-Diet? Minato, you're not... saying I need to lose weight, are you? You're not saying I'm getting fat, do you?"

Ah, yes. The three-lettered word that women dreaded. Fat. Ciel was no exception to this stereotype. It was one of her weaknesses. If she were to put on noticeable weight, how would she keep on doing cosplay while maintaining self-respect?!

Either way, it looked like Minato was in a bind now that Ciel had trapped him in the classic dilemma that women imposed on their men. The "Am I getting fat?" challenge. Was Minato suave enough to snake his way out of this situation?

U59h5g9.png

Meanwhile, Kotomine simply chuckled lightly.

"Oh, come now, young Robin. I have great experience with children. More than many people might think. You don't want somebody as experienced as myself to be your child's godfather?"

@The Tactician @Bomb

Suddenly, from the upper floor - out of nowhere - a strange shark man made his entrance. It was evident Sal had forgotten about lunch before coming to the awards ceremony.​

tumblr_o02vzrSL8K1ubzc07o1_500.gif

@People who want to talk to a cool shark man.
243j889.jpg

Following behind the shark man at a much more leisurely pace, Wadanohara pushed off of her staff and landed gently on the ground. She smiled at the other people, before taking hold of Sal's sleeve in her hand and tugging him back from his overenthusiastic attempts for food. "I apologize for our strange entrance and my partner's behavior. He's forgotten to eat again before coming here." The witch spoke with a smile, despite her grip on the shark man's sleeve. "I'll have you know my cooking isn't that bad and 'forgetting' to eat it really hurts," the witch told the man with a slight growl. She let go of him and stalked off, looking for someone else other than the shark man to talk to.

@Sen @people​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"Rin! Thou hast switched from blonde to brunette I see!"

You can't shame a shameless Saber, who lost no time in grabbing the Magus's hand and shaking it briskly, a broad smile on her face.

"It suits thee well, though not all can pull off such a color such as I."

Cue a casual flip of her hair in languid slo-mo.

"So tell us, when exactly did thine heart beat wildly for such an experienced figure as Frank Castle?"

By the Punisher, Lucifer cringed and glanced at Frank in empathy.

"Sorry about that. My player says hello to yours by the way."

Jason got the following from Lucifer.

bmsHK4b.gif

@Verite @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_n198h7KxnO1s43kjo.jpg

"Haamaaazuurraaaa... Why exactly did you get me this... lemonade? Is that what I told you to get me?"

Shizuri Mugino was not pleased. God, attending this dumb whatever event was a chore in itself, but Mugino did it anyway for her comrades, though when it seemed like she couldn't even get a simple nice drink here, she knew that this was gonna be a bad time.

ico02.png

"U-Uh... Look, Mugino, I know you asked for a sports drink but they don't have them here, so I... just got you this instead. W-What, you don't want it?" Shiage Hamazura asked nervously.

He knew Mugino had been trying her best to make up for what she had done ever since World War III, but... well, this seemed to be an example of when one's best wasn't good enough. They had to push beyond their normal limits! Or something like that. Either way, it didn't look like Mugino was pushing much further than 100%, unfortunately.

tumblr_inline_n198h51BIp1s43kjo.jpg

"If they don't have it here, then just leave and get it from somewhere nearby..." Mugino grumbled like an addict who needed her next fix. Most adults had alcohol and tobacco. Shizuri Mugino had sports drinks. A healthier alternative, though she wasn't exactly addicted or anything. She just... got a little irritated without one from time to time.

Like now.

"Huh? Are you crazy? I'm not doin' that! At that point, you may as well get it yourself!"

"... You just talk back to me, Hamazura?"

"... Uh..."

POW!

The sound of a hard punch could be heard throughout the giant room, followed by the following:

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!"

Before anyone knew it, it looked like Hamazura's body was in the air, flying right in the direction of Kinuhata and company! Hopefully, Hamazura would be able to depend on the young girl to catch him and not punch him right back at Mugino.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Seeing her friend flying her way, Kinuhata knew there was only one right thing to do.

Without looking his way, she "gently" punched him right into the ground.

At least she wasn't going to play tennis using him. "I thought I heard a fly super buzzing around, or something." The girl looked down at the fallen form of her friend. "Oh, I was super right. Are you super okay, Hamazura?"

As the three stooges made their way over, Kinuhata immediately knew she needed nothing to do with them. But looking at the award they had in hand, she became actively pissed. "You think you can super walk over here and sell me a super fake award? Awards aren't even something you super buy!" Without a moment's hesitation, she grabbed the certificate and crumpled it up before throwing it right back at Eddy's face.​

Jason glared at Gordon as the zombie caught his staring. In truth, Jason hadn't really interacted much with Gordon throughout the whole of Beatrice's game. He did know that he was a filthy killer who murdered that detective. The same detective that Aya had looked so fondly upon. Not that Jason wouldn't have murdered Kyle himself. Just not when Aya was around.

Seeing Gordon was enough for Jason to pull out his machete and take a menacing step in his direction. But he moved no closer. If Aya was to appear then she'd see his style of killing for the first time and even if Freeman had some kind of reasoning for doing what he did, it mattered little to Jason. Once a sinner, always a sinner.

Sheathing the machete, Jason turned on his heel and stomped away, to find a new corner of the room to sulk in. All the while shooting Lucifer a glare for pointing him out. Ugh, maybe he'd kill them too.

As Gaster approached ChromeSkull and Ghostface, the two serial killers seemed a bit put-off by this skeleton who spoke in such an odd language.

tgFLA4D.jpg

"Yeah, it's us! Ah, I'm so glad to be here! I wanted to be an actor before deciding I'd become a serial killer, right? So this isn't as good as the Oscars but it'll do! But I think I've spotted someone who might be a bit more deserving of my attention at the moment. I'll catch up with you later, Chrome!" Giving a friendly wave towards the skeleton and his partner, Ghostface made his way towards Kido.

Stopping once he ended up behind her, the killer tilted his head as he spoke in a softer manner.

"Hey there. What do you know? The three of us together again! You know, have you ever heard of the concept of irony? Because I'm thinking we're both getting heavy doses of it. I mean first Chrome and I tried to murder you in cold blood, then you accused us of killing that kid, and here we are getting awards together! Isn't that just great?"

Chrome was less than pleased at the fact that his partner had abanonded him yet again. Not to mention he'd done so for a girl that Chrome wanted nothing to do with. But Mickey continued to be stuck on her. Not even bothering to look Gaster's way, Chrome walked off. He wasn't talking to any damn skeleton.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

afj1POkh1oI.jpg

Hearing Lapis call out to her and seeing the girl approach out of the corner of her eye, Chloe smirked. She'd seen Jon and Felix but another friendly face never hurt anybody.

Well, most of the time.

Swinging her boots off the back of the chair in front of her, Chloe rose to her feet and walked over to meet Lapis.

"Heeey right back at ya! You're Lapis, right? I don't think we ever got a chance to talk too much during that 'game.' Think I was too busy being way out of my element for a nineteen year old punk. You know, totally normal problems. But that aside, it's great to see you again! How's life been treating ya?"

@The Great Detective

It seemed like the Eds were garnering very little customers and while Ed was blubbering that nobody wanted his awards, Double D wasn't surprised in the slightest.

"Normally, I like to believe that I'm above such childish behavior but..I told you, I told you, I told you so Eddy! No one is going to want to benefit off some ramshackle awards for games that they almost lost their lives in!"

"Well, duh they almost died, stupid! They're called MURDER Games! Not lay down and go to sleep games, sockhead!"

"W-WHY WON'T ANYONE TAKE MY AWARDS, EDDY!? THEY'RE REALLY GOOD! *SNIFF* I USED THE BLUE CRAYONS AND EVERYTHING!!"

Pushing Ed off him as his oncoming torrent of tears left him soaked to the bone, Eddy brushed himself off and grumbled.

"Aw, shut up Ed! Nobody's gonna claim the awards because Double D said they're ramshacky or something!"

"Oh, I see what you're doing. Painting me to be the villain of this story. Well, I'll have no part in it! Feel free to pocket change at the expense of others, Ed and you as well, Eddy! But I'll have no part in your devious misdeeds! I'll be a silent onlooker-" Before Double D could continue on his soapbox, Eddy had gripped his lips and leaned in his friend's face. "I thought you said you'd be silent?"

"Yeah, Lumpy! Why don't you go over there and promote our early-bird awards? They already started handing them out so get a move on!"

Grabbing Eddy and Double D, Ed quickly rushed over to Ryan's group with Eddy holding his money jar and Ed with one of his 'awards' in hand.

"Oh, uh, right! Hi! My name is Ed, that's Eddy, and Double D is the silent observer!"

"Hmph!"

"Only for twenty five cents!" Eddy chimed in as he shook the jar. If the awards were to be taken, it was clear that Ed wasn't the most talented artist around.

5khCZWp.png

"I'm ruined."

"Heh."

"Uwah!"

Hearing the unwanted voice behind her, Kido immediately jumped forward and whipped around to see someone she didn't want to see, yet kept seeing anyway. Maybe truly disappearing forever wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Great...isn't how I'd describe running into you," she admitted, slowly trying to shuffle away from the killer.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective

• Love
Reactions: Verite
"Umm... no thanks..." Teemo said, not knowing what was going on, and decided to rest for the moment.
latest

"Oh c'mon... is it because I hold a potentially dangerous cat in my arms? Or am I too sweet for ya?"

Lambdadelta couldn't help but smile like that.
"Huh, who's that?" Tails asked Patchouli.

Running-man0929-Zingiber-font-b-kang-b-font-font-b-gary-b-font-hat-note-3d.jpg

Meanwhile Gary came over.

"잠깐 , 당신은 그 캠프 에서 그 여자 않나요?"
(Hold on, aren't you that girl from that camp?)

Whether Sukuna would understand Korean or not is completely up to her.
tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o7_1280.png

"Um... that's Sukuna Shinmyoumaru... known to be the Inchling Princess back at Gensokyo... Knowing her childish nature, I figured that I could keep watch over her before she gets herself into trouble."

image.png

"O-oh, hey Gary..."

Sukuna couldn't really understand his Korean, but hey, at least she managed to say hello to him while peeking out from the cover of her bowl.

@Bomb
tumblr_inline_nifrfoZTFI1sfvecc.png

He gave his wife a quick kiss on the head, affectionately rubbing her back before releasing her from the hold, "Should we go ahead and find our seats then? I have a feeling I can win this game in the next three moves..."

tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"Eh, don't worry about it, Dad... I don't think I can win this one now," Morgan snapped her fingers, activating some sort of magic as the chess set suddenly disappeared into a warp, and stood from her seat to walk away, "You two spend some time together, I'm going to go find some of my friends... You really do deserve some time after all that Murder crap..."

"Eh, Mista Killer Legs!" Walking into the auditorium and spotting Mettaton, a bright smile appeared on Morgan's face as she waved at the robot, "It's been awhile, Mettaton!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_mydxanrYFZ1qg734k.png

"I'm glad to see you as well, Shiki-kun, though..." Minato tilted his head to the side, uncertain of what Tohno said, "Really, Ciel's coming as well? I would have thought she'd be done with this Murder n-"

tumblr_inline_mydxdmsTxg1qg734k.png

"Oh, you really did come, Ciel-chan," Completely backtracking on his earlier skepticism, the teen smiled as the blue-haired nun approached, "I didn't think you would want to come, but you're certainly a pleasant surprise to my eyes..."

Without much of a fuss, he adjusted his position slightly, putting Shiki between himself and a certain priest that he was sure was dead. Oh well, at least he was closer to Ciel now.

@Verite
BjP2jgT.png

Heh.

@Verite
@Saint Guillotine

"Oh... why hello there, Kotomine."

If this wasn't an award show, someone might as well be sliced up mincemeat at this rate. But hey, it's only Erika... right?

@The Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin

tumblr_nszsp4SLqr1rjy487o7_500.gif

Yup. Ryan was definitely ecstatic. So many of her friends were here.... And she was so, incredibly happy. Without the slightest hesitation, she took Battler up on his invite for a hug. Yeah... She might have gotten older, but her ability to hug had definitely not diminished. "You've got it..! How have you been, Battler?? It's been so long!"

Turning her smile to Deoxys through the hug, she just shook her head. "See? I told you, I couldn't forget you," she assured, as though it's comment just reinforced her point. "...Besides, I'm glad you came. And regardless of whether you got nominated, that doesn't change that you're already amazing without an award."

When the Pokemon declared it wouldn't hug, the girl just looked confused. "..You hugged me, though. Battler's just as wonderful, and I'm sure you won't insult your intelligence through giving him a hug."

But, despite all of this, something else caught the blonde's attention - made her freeze up slightly. That voice... Could it really be...? Suddenly pulling away from her tight hug she'd been giving Battler, Ryan turned to face Kinuhata.

"...Kinu?"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

E-eh...?! How had this kid known what he was thinking about?! Looking rather surprised, the male rubbed his neck, averting his gaze. "I didn't.. Say anything," he muttered. "But.. Rid's my sister. Just, how did you know what I was thinking about, kid?"

@Bomb

"Been through some cool stuff, Ryan. I got to beat up this nasty Witch, and it was with the help of a whole bunch of people. That including my wife. Speaking of her... I think she should be coming around some time soon, I heard that she was working her way into being a co-host for the award show."

Sounds like Battler's been having a great time... well, excluding the part where he gets temporarily killed off by Yukari before the start of the Witch's Game... but he wasn't the type of person to highlight those types of things.

On the other hand...

tgFLA4D.jpg

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

afj1POkh1oI.jpg

Well, most of the time.

@The Great Detective

"Hmph!"

5khCZWp.png

"I'm ruined."

"Heh."

tumblr_inline_mndq6jP7yf1qd06lm.png

Well...

Of course Battler could tell that it was a fluke, but he wasn't that bad of a guy to just outright point that out.

"Er, I would give my ... 25 cents and all, but I'm not sure how that would be converted from yen... or the fact that the money would be coming out of my wife's pock-"

As soon as he would come to that sentence, a metal stake seemed to appear out of nowhere, rushing through, pinning through Battler's black Sorcerer cape, and sending the Endless Sorcerer flying into a wall where he was pinned to the wall. Well, at least he could easily get himself out of there, but he did see a note on the metal stake.

Battler, don't think on using up my hard-earned inheritance gold~ There's a reason why I'm the Golden Witch after all!

~With Love, Beato

tumblr_inline_mnhtlnDOQZ1qd06lm.png

"... god dammit Beato, I didn't expect you to hear that..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
afj1POkh1oI.jpg

Well, most of the time.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo1_100.png

"For once, pretty good. Decided to quit that shithole job of being someone's bounty hunter, and now I'm chilling out over at Abel's place alongside Gnar and them cute kitties."

With that out of the way, she was curious on what was up with Chloe and Max.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo5_100.png

"Soooooo~... how about you and Max? You know, after that whole Operation "Kill Akibahara" finishing up and stuff."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Hazama was not exactly happy to suddenly find his hat missing. Who could take it so easily from him, and why would they steal his hat of all things? If it was some stupid kid playing a prank or something, he might just have to intervene as a responsible adult and teach the brat a lesson they'd never forget.

"Now, now, if you love me that much, why don't you come right at me? No need to beat around the bush like this, hm?"
Out of nowhere (and more like out of time), a certain someone would drop down a bit, positioned upside-down in front of Hazama.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well, here I am! Kekeheh..."

Oh... it was only this Diabolic Esper. Was Add even involved with the missing hat?

@Kaykay

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

You can't shame a shameless Saber, who lost no time in grabbing the Magus's hand and shaking it briskly, a broad smile on her face.

"So tell us, when exactly did thine heart beat wildly for such an experienced figure as Frank Castle?"

Jason got the following from Lucifer.

bmsHK4b.gif

Frank's cringe deepened into a disgusted grimace as though putting the thought that way perturbed him even more.

"My player said 'God dammit' and stopped talking, but I'm sure he'd respond in kind if he wasn't laughing so hard."

@Saint Guillotine
@Verite

• Thank You
Reactions: Ringmaster

dee_smile_by_teh_zombish-d9duiv9.jpg

Huh...?- Oh, hey, it was Henry! Offering a smile, the little child didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Henry. Yeah - looked like it had been much too long for her taste.

@Crimson Spartan
8kIITp4ai2NWX7OjhEutYfwGH7h8Nhl0yuJ1cKPXT6w.jpg

"Well I see you've been holding yourself together... We're still working out the details on that wedding but rest assured we've found a way to bring you into our world when wedding day rolls around.." Henry spoke seeming happy about something that didn't involve blood for a change.

@Hospes
-----------------------------------

hqdefault.jpg

Erron stood in the back of the auditorium silently doing exactly what a cowboy who doesn't give a shit about being here does...

@No one

latest

"Oh c'mon... is it because I hold a potentially dangerous cat in my arms? Or am I too sweet for ya?"

Lambdadelta couldn't help but smile like that.

tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o7_1280.png

"Um... that's Sukuna Shinmyoumaru... known to be the Inchling Princess back at Gensokyo... Knowing her childish nature, I figured that I could keep watch over her before she gets herself into trouble."

image.png

"O-oh, hey Gary..."

Sukuna couldn't really understand his Korean, but hey, at least she managed to say hello to him while peeking out from the cover of her bowl.

@Bomb

"Oh... why hello there, Kotomine."

If this wasn't an award show, someone might as well be sliced up mincemeat at this rate. But hey, it's only Erika... right?

@The Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin

"Been through some cool stuff, Ryan. I got to beat up this nasty Witch, and it was with the help of a whole bunch of people. That including my wife. Speaking of her... I think she should be coming around some time soon, I heard that she was working her way into being a co-host for the award show."

Sounds like Battler's been having a great time... well, excluding the part where he gets temporarily killed off by Yukari before the start of the Witch's Game... but he wasn't the type of person to highlight those types of things.

On the other hand...

tumblr_inline_mndq6jP7yf1qd06lm.png

Well...

Of course Battler could tell that it was a fluke, but he wasn't that bad of a guy to just outright point that out.

"Er, I would give my ... 25 cents and all, but I'm not sure how that would be converted from yen... or the fact that the money would be coming out of my wife's pock-"

As soon as he would come to that sentence, a metal stake seemed to appear out of nowhere, rushing through, pinning through Battler's black Sorcerer cape, and sending the Endless Sorcerer flying into a wall where he was pinned to the wall. Well, at least he could easily get himself out of there, but he did see a note on the metal stake.

Battler, don't think on using up my hard-earned inheritance gold~ There's a reason why I'm the Golden Witch after all!

~With Love, Beato

tumblr_inline_mnhtlnDOQZ1qd06lm.png

"... god dammit Beato, I didn't expect you to hear that..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo1_100.png

"For once, pretty good. Decided to quit that shithole job of being someone's bounty hunter, and now I'm chilling out over at Abel's place alongside Gnar and them cute kitties."

With that out of the way, she was curious on what was up with Chloe and Max.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo5_100.png

"Soooooo~... how about you and Max? You know, after that whole Operation "Kill Akibahara" finishing up and stuff."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Out of nowhere (and more like out of time), a certain someone would drop down a bit, positioned upside-down in front of Hazama.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well, here I am! Kekeheh..."

Oh... it was only this Diabolic Esper. Was Add even involved with the missing hat?

@Kaykay
BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

".....I'll handle this..." Raven spoke to Hazama before he proceeded to us his bullshit powers he got while in the Hotel after the Zelda event to try and forcibly slam Add into the ground.

@The Great Detective @Kaykay

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Frank's cringe deepened into a disgusted grimace as though putting the thought that way perturbed him even more.

"My player said 'God dammit' and stopped talking, but I'm sure he'd respond in kind if he wasn't laughing so hard."

@Saint Guillotine
@Verite
3nIQWZS.png

"The more you talk about that, the harder it is to pretend you didn't say anything. I already like the old Saber better," Rin would only mumble to herself with a sigh.

"And I dunno what you're talking about. I was never a blonde! You better not be saying I look anything like that pompous, spoiled Edefelt brat!"

o4OTPrq.png

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! RIN TOHSAKA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY!~"

"Why, I oughta knock the medulla oblongata right out of that broad..."

@Saint Guillotine @BarrenThin

Reactions: Ringmaster
Kittens just want to have fun~~

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"Eh, don't worry about it, Dad... I don't think I can win this one now," Morgan snapped her fingers, activating some sort of magic as the chess set suddenly disappeared into a warp, and stood from her seat to walk away, "You two spend some time together, I'm going to go find some of my friends... You really do deserve some time after all that Murder crap..."

"Eh, Mista Killer Legs!" Walking into the auditorium and spotting Mettaton, a bright smile appeared on Morgan's face as she waved at the robot, "It's been awhile, Mettaton!"

@Archmage Jeremiah
While Annie sat nearby, playing with the kittens, the Archmage's other two attendants were greeted by a familiar face. The short one didn't recognize her, of course, but Mettaton swiftly returned Morgan's smile and wave.

"Killer legs-?"

"Morgan, darling!~ Fancy meeting you here!~ What have you been up to since our little escapade?" Mettaton replied, causing the lady sitting beside him to cringe, and clear her throat uncomfortably. Mettaton didn't notice, much to the lady's dismay. So she cleared her throat again.

Still, nothing. Mettaton seemed intent on holding the conversation.

@Bomb @The Tactician

tumblr_n2rxgtjKAB1tpsoefo1_500.png

"U... uwaaa~ this place is crowded..." Nono was intimidated by the mere presence of... well, everyone actually. All the more she should be afraid of crowds of such a calibre.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"I can't take this... there's too many normies... I'll... I'm going to..."

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Look what you've done Producer. Of all places you had to choose this crowd," Mirei sighs.

"It'll be alright Mirei," a young, babyfaced person in a business suit chuckles, "it's good to challenge ourselves once in a while. After all, what's the point of being an idol if you can't blend in with the flow?"

"Producer?" Mirei questions. "Are you sure you're not going too far? Do you remember the last time you brought Shouko into a crowd?"

"And your point be-" before the one known as 'Producer' could continue, a loud voice was heard, spreading across the entire hall, echoing endlessly It was very familiar to the four of them.

VeBwbwh.png

"HYAAA HYAAA HYAAA! YOU DUMBASS NORMIES! I'LL FILL THIS AIR WITH SPORES! ALL OF IT! GYAHAHAHAHA- Mmmph mmmph..."

It was a good thing that 'Producer' was present to cover Shouko's mouth and prevent her continuous metal-mode wailing.

"See what I mean, Producer?" Mirei says. Producer looks beside him to see Nono huddling close. It was rather hard to hide underneath his suit when they were only a single centimetre apart.

135.gif

"Bark! Bark! Bark!"

"Eep!" Nono screeched as she held closer to Producer.

"Well, I didn't get a notice that pets were allowed. Let's go the other way," Producer suggests, "would've brought my parrot."

"It's a parakeet," Mirei comments.​

Seeing her friend flying her way, Kinuhata knew there was only one right thing to do.

Without looking his way, she "gently" punched him right into the ground.

At least she wasn't going to play tennis using him. "I thought I heard a fly super buzzing around, or something." The girl looked down at the fallen form of her friend. "Oh, I was super right. Are you super okay, Hamazura?"

As the three stooges made their way over, Kinuhata immediately knew she needed nothing to do with them. But looking at the award they had in hand, she became actively pissed. "You think you can super walk over here and sell me a super fake award? Awards aren't even something you super buy!" Without a moment's hesitation, she grabbed the certificate and crumpled it up before throwing it right back at Eddy's face.
With that, Kinuhata managed to betray and meet Hamazura's expectations. He would have liked to believe that he wasn't going to be punched again, but that would have been too good to be true. Still, at the very least, at least he was punched into the hard ground, which was a much safer place to be than if he were to be punched right back at Mugino.

Hmm, maybe she's getting better... Hamazura thought as his face was buried into the ground, seemingly paralyzed for now.

tumblr_inline_n198f9QhFF1s43kjo.jpg

With that, Mugino herself would appear before Kinuhata, her hands on her hips.

"... Yo. So these are the friends you made while ITEM was disbanded?" She simply asked, eyeing Ryan, Deoxys, and... the Eds silently. The watchful eyes judged them all silently, like a mother trying to determine if the boyfriend deserved to be with her daughter.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes

Ah, this Rin was from a different route....And game.

Saber Red smiled and crossed her arms.

"Lovely as Arturia is, she merely paved the way for her sisters to follow! Such as I, Nerō Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus! Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, beloved flower of her great city! An actress unparalleled on the stage!"

Nodding firmly, she beamed.

"Do not feel shame in such a ship. Twas many in my day who took wifes at thine age, some many more times advanced in age as thine paramour here! Besides- Twould never be as bad as certain ships that should never be."

She shuddered theatrically.

Lucifer tried to block it out in conversation with Frank.

"Soooo..... Any work in RPs lately?"

@BarrenThin @Verite

Ah, this Rin was from a different route....And game.

Saber Red smiled and crossed her arms.

"Lovely as Arturia is, she merely paved the way for her sisters to follow! Such as I, Nerō Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus! Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, beloved flower of her great city! An actress unparalleled on the stage!"

Nodding firmly, she beamed.

"Do not feel shame in such a ship. Twas many in my day who took wifes at thine age, some many more times advanced in age as thine paramour here! Besides- Twould never be as bad as certain ships that should never be."

She shuddered theatrically.

Lucifer tried to block it out in conversation with Frank.

"Soooo..... Any work in RPs lately?"

@BarrenThin @Verite

Frank likewise tried to block Saber out. "Unfortunately, no. I think my story is supposed to be finished up fairly soon?"

@Saint Guillotine
@Verite

Serge

Dressed as always in his casual fishing clothes (somewhat inappropriate for such a formal event), the young villager from Ahri stepped into the grand theater with a somewhat amazed expression. He really hadn't expected much when he had received his invitation, given that the awards were apparently being given for their performances in the Murder Game, but now that he was here, Serge could see that the events were a big deal. Dozens of people from apparently different worlds had congregated here, and for him, it was somewhat daunting to think he was a part of it all...

"Not alone at least," He hummed as he noticed a familiar girl wandering the crowds. Approaching her from behind and with a smile, Serge gave her shoulder a tap to get her attention, wanting to greet his best friend from the Murder Games and now in his own world (besides his wife, of course).

@york
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Lounge Folks

Madotsuki blinked upon feeling someone tap on her shoulder, though, when she recognized who it was that did this, she seemed to cheer up practically immediately.
Og7qFTU.jpg

She suddenly gave him a small hug, seeming rather ecstatic about the sudden company; it looked like she had snapped out of her thoughts for the time being, even looking to have perked up alot more to say the least...

Crono
@Anyone in the Lounge

In the meantime... A somewhat familiar man appeared to be brushing off some cat hairs from his outfit... He seemed quiet, almost like Madotsuki, and, well, quite frankly, his haircut was nearly one of a kind (well, it almost matched Serge's surprisingly enough), though... He wasn't sure what exactly he was doing here, granted he could use some refreshments or something, but, he didn't realize this was the lounge until he had already walked in; his original destination was the auditorium, though, now that he was here, he figured he'd grab a drink or something, if there was any available in here, though, it didn't take very long for him to see Serge, and Madotsuki, he cocked his head a little... Despite never having seen him before, something about his haircut, and his posture seemed a bit familiar, they almost reflected his own in a strange way...

Cinder Fall
@Anyone in the Auditorium

tumblr_inline_o0awa2z6Bl1su70ki_100.png

Another somewhat familiar face made their presense known simply by making a small jingling noise with some sort of anklet making a small sound as she crossed her legs... Looks like Cinder had made it, and she was ever so idly watching the awards show as it went on, though, she seemed to glance towards the watch on her had occasionally, as if she was... Expecting someone? Or, maybe more than one person? Who knows, really... All that was completely certain here was that she donned quite the neutral expression, though, one could also described it as bored... Perhaps she was just seeing if she won something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.