Murder Series Award Show II [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
deoxys_icon_by_dusknoirofficial-d8igelv.png

Deoxys shrugged, suddenly thinking about why it said what it said.

"Memories are easily forgotten as time passes. Only those you truly cherish are kept secure in the machinations of your mind."

That was..philosophical. Deoxys looked towards the stage, its eyes taking on its usually snobbish tone.

"Hm. This area. It seems rather...pointless." It looks back at Ryan "Exhibit A of my lesson-- I forget why I am here. The human act of giving awards to eachother is pretentious-- your accomplishments are shown by your intelligence. Intelligence is not shown in a small, golden artifact that holds a weak sentimental value."

"...and I didn't even get nominated for anything."

Deoxys recognized the mental presence of Erika. This alien had bigger duties at the moment, but it would greet Erika later on.

Then Battler showed up. Oh, this human again.

"No."

"My biology is not fit for physical displays of affection. It is an insult to my intelligence."

@Hospes @The Great Detective

"Aw... not even for one hug? C'mon Deoxys, I've gotten pretty far in terms of logical intelligence, and also got myself some sweet hugs and more along the way in the Metaworld's incidents."

For someone that was supposed to be the all-powerful Endless Sorcerer, he was pretty laidback and showed no signs of intimidation at all. Though...

tumblr_inline_n6u05ryqEA1ql8ac4.png

"Hey Battler-san! If you have gotten far in the terms of logical intelligence, shall I elaborate on your wonderfully gracious small bombs theory as a demonstration of your intellectual brilliance?"

tumblr_inline_mndp82UESq1qd06lm.png

"W-Wha! Don't you dare, Erika! I thought we agreed to stay silent on that incident!"

Oh boy... what the hell was this all about? Small bombs? It's not like this was a huge blow to Battler's dignity... was it?

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n8q839kgyU1sfvecc.png

"Mother!" Her head shot up with a cheek-hurting grin, glad that Erika had made it as well. While the two of them saw each other nearly every day as witches, it still warmed Morgan's heart to see her loving mother again... Especially when she gave her ingenious chess moves.

tumblr_inline_n8q83vcc8d1sfvecc.png

"Ooooohhhh... Got it!"

tumblr_inline_nifrcxZl0O1sfvecc.jpg

As his daughter gleefully took her mother's advice without hesitation, Robin waited for the knight to be left unattended before sweeping in with his queen, "But it leaves her open to a counter gambit, dear~" Morgan's eyes opened wide in shock, seeing that she had been placed in a precarious position due to the needless sacrifice, and Robin took his chance. Standing from his seat as his daughter continued to analyze, the tactician moved to give his wife a hug, "I'm glad you could make it, darling! An award show is never the same without you there."

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_mydx6vbd9N1qg734k.png

Deciding to leave the family of witches and tacticians to their reunion, Minato spotted Shiki speaking to a few girls and walked over to him, giving him a wave, "Yo, Shiki-kun."

@Bomb @Verite
After witnessing Morgan's apparent tactical predicament and Battler's embarrassment, Erika turned over to face Robin at last.

"That is true, I couldn't think of going to another award show, and experience it without my darling~!"

A cute smile on her face, Erika wrapped her arms around Robin, not showing any hint of uncomfortableness as they were both married by now.

@The Tactician
256px-Th075sakuya01.png

Sakuya was there.

Yellow was there too.

Yuna was also there.

Hazama too.

Kido too I guess.

@quality posts

kinuhata20.png

"I'm super sure it's more of an insult to your appearance."

Kinuhata as well.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective
For some reason... Hazama would notice that his hat was gone. Weird. If he were to look up, he would see a hint of purple energy fading. Weirder.

@Kaykay

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Golden Witch? Who is she?" Teemo said, headaches still coming. "And who are you, Lambdadelta?"

Wait, how did Teemo know that name?
latest

"Just some stuck-up Witch... well, she'll be making an appearance soon, according to her brilliant husband. Also, you pretty much answered that question by saying my name, alright?"

Lambdadelta had to adjust her arms with a tighter grip, just to make sure that the cat she had with her wouldn't try to scamper away and cause some havoc.

lambdadelta14.png

"Besides, need a cute Witch like me to accompany you throughout this award show event, huh Teemo?"

"Oh, umm... I haven't seen him yet. I'm pretty sure he's going to whizz in soon, like always." Tails replied, happy to see Patchouli again.
tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o5_1280.png

"Alright... I'm sure that he'll turn up soon, knowing him."

Patchouli gave a little sigh, but of course, she had a feeling that he would come here in a heartbeat once he was ready. On the contrary side, she would glance over to her right to see that small bowl that would move every now and then.

tumblr_inline_n8fc2aPJl71s0kint.png

"Sukuna... you can go ahead and use your Miracle Mallet here. I rather not have to be responsible for an Inchling being left uncounted for..."

A little squeak of a voice came from under the small overturned bowl...

"B-But... I don't know where my Miracle Mallet is..."

@Bomb

latest

"Just some stuck-up Witch... well, she'll be making an appearance soon, according to her brilliant husband. Also, you pretty much answered that question by saying my name, alright?"

Lambdadelta had to adjust her arms with a tighter grip, just to make sure that the cat she had with her wouldn't try to scamper away and cause some havoc.

lambdadelta14.png

"Besides, need a cute Witch like me to accompany you throughout this award show event, huh Teemo?"
"Umm... no thanks..." Teemo said, not knowing what was going on, and decided to rest for the moment.

tumblr_nksuri1HjD1u3z5n7o5_1280.png

"Alright... I'm sure that he'll turn up soon, knowing him."

Patchouli gave a little sigh, but of course, she had a feeling that he would come here in a heartbeat once he was ready. On the contrary side, she would glance over to her right to see that small bowl that would move every now and then.

tumblr_inline_n8fc2aPJl71s0kint.png

"Sukuna... you can go ahead and use your Miracle Mallet here. I rather not have to be responsible for an Inchling being left uncounted for..."

A little squeak of a voice came from under the small overturned bowl...

"B-But... I don't know where my Miracle Mallet is..."

@Bomb
"Huh, who's that?" Tails asked Patchouli.

Running-man0929-Zingiber-font-b-kang-b-font-font-b-gary-b-font-hat-note-3d.jpg

Meanwhile Gary came over.

"잠깐 , 당신은 그 캠프 에서 그 여자 않나요?"
(Hold on, aren't you that girl from that camp?)

Whether Sukuna would understand Korean or not is completely up to her.​

Cue a bunch of Gnar's cats pouncing at Annie.

2Y1vwcE.gif

@Archmage Jeremiah

With a playful yelp, Annie fell back in her chair, wrestling with the lot of kittens Gnar had sicked on her. Both of the others noticed this almost immediately.

"Should I?" the short one asked, reaching up to hold her specs again.

Mettaton shook his head. "No no no, let the girl have a bit of fun! It's what the Archmage tagged her along for, isn't it?~" he retorted, receiving no counterargument.

"Though, if the screams of delight turn to screams of pain, go right ahead darling.~"

@Bomb

tumblr_inline_mydx6vbd9N1qg734k.png

Deciding to leave the family of witches and tacticians to their reunion, Minato spotted Shiki speaking to a few girls and walked over to him, giving him a wave, "Yo, Shiki-kun."

@Bomb @Verite

tumblr_inline_n2kjz1zwwv1re9spw.png

"Well, when Ploot told the story, Neptuna said you guys were lovers!" Plutia said innocently.

tumblr_inline_nsupedP0AW1re9spw_540.png

"But we're not? That's too bad..." Plutia said in shock, not remembering that event.
Shiki01.png

"Well, ah... whatever the case, semantics shouldn't matter, right? Plutia and I are close either way. Right?" He would reply, ruffling Plutia's head gently with his hand. Perhaps if he were any other guy, he'd totally jump on the chance to be digging on another girls, chasing skirts and all that, but of course, Shiki wasn't really like other guys.

When Minato would appear, the bespectacled teen would give a small wave in response as well.

"Ah, Arisato-kun. Good to see you could make it. If you're looking for Ciel-senpai, she should be... somewhere. Uh... I coulda sworn she was right behind me a few moments ago..."

"Sorry, I'm right here!"

With that, a familiar young woman dressed in clothing akin to that of a nun's attire would run into the scene, before taking a small breath upon reaching everyone.

Ciel01.png

"Sorry, sorry, Tohno-kun, Minato. When we passed by the little food bar, I couldn't help but... investigate for some curry. You know me, hmm? Guess I forgot about the time."

@Bomb @The Tactician

Frank shot Kotomine with a BB gun.

His license to kill was gone, but he could be annoying. Nothing would stop him from that.

@Verite
2S81BBc.png

Standing next to him, Rin softly nudged Frank's arm, as if to tell him to at least try to be civil when they were in public places like this. Like so. "Frank, cut it out," Rin sighed, crossing her arms, "He may be a bastard, but you're embarrassing me..."

k3tJD4a.png

Suddenly appearing before the two of them in a flash, unperturbed by the BB gun, Kotomine simply smiled. "Zealous as ever. Aren't you, Mr. Castle?"

@BarrenThin

With a playful yelp, Annie fell back in her chair, wrestling with the lot of kittens Gnar had sicked on her. Both of the others noticed this almost immediately.

Mettaton shook his head. "No no no, let the girl have a bit of fun! It's what the Archmage tagged her along for, isn't it?~" he retorted, receiving no counterargument.

"Though, if the screams of delight turn to screams of pain, go right ahead darling.~"

@Bomb
Kittens just want to have fun~~

giphy.gif

Shiki01.png

"Well, ah... whatever the case, semantics shouldn't matter, right? Plutia and I are close either way. Right?" He would reply, ruffling Plutia's head gently with his hand. Perhaps if he were any other guy, he'd totally jump on the chance to be digging on another girls, chasing skirts and all that, but of course, Shiki wasn't really like other guys.

When Minato would appear, the bespectacled teen would give a small wave in response as well.

"Ah, Arisato-kun. Good to see you could make it. If you're looking for Ciel-senpai, she should be... somewhere. Uh... I coulda sworn she was right behind me a few moments ago..."

"Sorry, I'm right here!"

With that, a familiar young woman dressed in clothing akin to that of a nun's attire would run into the scene, before taking a small breath upon reaching everyone.

Ciel01.png

"Sorry, sorry, Tohno-kun, Minato. When we passed by the little food bar, I couldn't help but... investigate for some curry. You know me, hmm? Guess I forgot about the time."

@Bomb @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n2kkq1sUnI1re9spw.png

"Well... yeah...."

tumblr_inline_ng5iv3lmYa1re9spw.png

"Yay! We're friends!"

tumblr_inline_na6bjgV2oP1re9spw.png

"Hi~~...." Plutia greeted Minato.

@Verite @The Tactician

"Aw... not even for one hug? C'mon Deoxys, I've gotten pretty far in terms of logical intelligence, and also got myself some sweet hugs and more along the way in the Metaworld's incidents."

For someone that was supposed to be the all-powerful Endless Sorcerer, he was pretty laidback and showed no signs of intimidation at all. Though...

tumblr_inline_n6u05ryqEA1ql8ac4.png

"Hey Battler-san! If you have gotten far in the terms of logical intelligence, shall I elaborate on your wonderfully gracious small bombs theory as a demonstration of your intellectual brilliance?"

tumblr_inline_mndp82UESq1qd06lm.png

"W-Wha! Don't you dare, Erika! I thought we agreed to stay silent on that incident!"

Oh boy... what the hell was this all about? Small bombs? It's not like this was a huge blow to Battler's dignity... was it?

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

After witnessing Morgan's apparent tactical predicament and Battler's embarrassment, Erika turned over to face Robin at last.

"That is true, I couldn't think of going to another award show, and experience it without my darling~!"

A cute smile on her face, Erika wrapped her arms around Robin, not showing any hint of uncomfortableness as they were both married by now.

@The Tactician

For some reason... Hazama would notice that his hat was gone. Weird. If he were to look up, he would see a hint of purple energy fading. Weirder.

@Kaykay
tumblr_inline_nifrfoZTFI1sfvecc.png

He gave his wife a quick kiss on the head, affectionately rubbing her back before releasing her from the hold, "Should we go ahead and find our seats then? I have a feeling I can win this game in the next three moves..."

tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"Eh, don't worry about it, Dad... I don't think I can win this one now," Morgan snapped her fingers, activating some sort of magic as the chess set suddenly disappeared into a warp, and stood from her seat to walk away, "You two spend some time together, I'm going to go find some of my friends... You really do deserve some time after all that Murder crap..."

@Bomb
"Eh, Mista Killer Legs!" Walking into the auditorium and spotting Mettaton, a bright smile appeared on Morgan's face as she waved at the robot, "It's been awhile, Mettaton!"

@Archmage Jeremiah
Shiki01.png

"Sorry, I'm right here!"

Ciel01.png

@Bomb @The Tactician
2S81BBc.png

Standing next to him, Rin softly nudged Frank's arm, as if to tell him to at least try to be civil when they were in public places like this. Like so. "Frank, cut it out," Rin sighed, crossing her arms, "He may be a bastard, but you're embarrassing me..."

k3tJD4a.png

Suddenly appearing before the two of them in a flash, unperturbed by the BB gun, Kotomine simply smiled. "Zealous as ever. Aren't you, Mr. Castle?"

@BarrenThin

tumblr_inline_mydxanrYFZ1qg734k.png

"I'm glad to see you as well, Shiki-kun, though..." Minato tilted his head to the side, uncertain of what Tohno said, "Really, Ciel's coming as well? I would have thought she'd be done with this Murder n-"

tumblr_inline_mydxdmsTxg1qg734k.png

"Oh, you really did come, Ciel-chan," Completely backtracking on his earlier skepticism, the teen smiled as the blue-haired nun approached, "I didn't think you would want to come, but you're certainly a pleasant surprise to my eyes..."

Without much of a fuss, he adjusted his position slightly, putting Shiki between himself and a certain priest that he was sure was dead. Oh well, at least he was closer to Ciel now.

@Verite

"Oh... hey Ryan."

Battler was pretty surprised to see Ryan... well, older than the last time he's seen her. It was uncertain if it were that the timelines were that different from each other, or that it's probably because of his loss of aging and time... Nevertheless, the Endless Sorcerer worked up a grin.

tumblr_m9lql9pEpS1qd06lm.png

"Well, what are you waiting for? Give this Sorcerer a big ol' hug! Same goes to you Deoxys!"
deoxys_icon_by_dusknoirofficial-d8igelv.png

Deoxys shrugged, suddenly thinking about why it said what it said.

"Memories are easily forgotten as time passes. Only those you truly cherish are kept secure in the machinations of your mind."

That was..philosophical. Deoxys looked towards the stage, its eyes taking on its usually snobbish tone.

"Hm. This area. It seems rather...pointless." It looks back at Ryan "Exhibit A of my lesson-- I forget why I am here. The human act of giving awards to eachother is pretentious-- your accomplishments are shown by your intelligence. Intelligence is not shown in a small, golden artifact that holds a weak sentimental value."

"...and I didn't even get nominated for anything."

Deoxys recognized the mental presence of Erika. This alien had bigger duties at the moment, but it would greet Erika later on.

Then Battler showed up. Oh, this human again.

"No."

"My biology is not fit for physical displays of affection. It is an insult to my intelligence."

@Hospes @The Great Detective
kinuhata20.png

"I'm super sure it's more of an insult to your appearance."

Kinuhata as well.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective

tumblr_nszsp4SLqr1rjy487o7_500.gif

Yup. Ryan was definitely ecstatic. So many of her friends were here.... And she was so, incredibly happy. Without the slightest hesitation, she took Battler up on his invite for a hug. Yeah... She might have gotten older, but her ability to hug had definitely not diminished. "You've got it..! How have you been, Battler?? It's been so long!"

Turning her smile to Deoxys through the hug, she just shook her head. "See? I told you, I couldn't forget you," she assured, as though it's comment just reinforced her point. "...Besides, I'm glad you came. And regardless of whether you got nominated, that doesn't change that you're already amazing without an award."

When the Pokemon declared it wouldn't hug, the girl just looked confused. "..You hugged me, though. Battler's just as wonderful, and I'm sure you won't insult your intelligence through giving him a hug."

But, despite all of this, something else caught the blonde's attention - made her freeze up slightly. That voice... Could it really be...? Suddenly pulling away from her tight hug she'd been giving Battler, Ryan turned to face Kinuhata.

"...Kinu?"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
"Ok." was all Ethel said. Ethel wasn't really much of a talking person.

"Umm... if I may... who is this Rid you speak of?" Karin asked Larkin.

@Verite @gummi bunnies @Hospes

E-eh...?! How had this kid known what he was thinking about?! Looking rather surprised, the male rubbed his neck, averting his gaze. "I didn't.. Say anything," he muttered. "But.. Rid's my sister. Just, how did you know what I was thinking about, kid?"

@Bomb

Standing next to him, Rin softly nudged Frank's arm, as if to tell him to at least try to be civil when they were in public places like this. Like so. "Frank, cut it out," Rin sighed, crossing her arms, "He may be abastard, but you're embarrassing me..."

The old man grumbled something about preferring to kill him anyways.

"And you're just as annoying."

@Verite

Reactions: The Myrmidon
All of a sudden, the lights began to dim slightly, the auditorium growing darker and the screens around the building simultaneously came to life, casting a slight glow in each of their respective rooms. From the back of the auditorium, the same dark-haired girl from before was shoved towards the stage, which only seemed to get on her nerves. Despite this, she halfheartedly made her way up, a handful of certificates clutched in her hands. As she moved onto the stage, spotlights followed her, one more sign that things were about to kick off!

After reaching the podium and grabbing the mic settled atop it's surface, the young woman cleared her throat in attempt to get everyone's attention, though she seemed less than excited about being up there. Despite, she forced a small smile onto her face, setting the certificates on the podium and placing a hand casually on her hip.

ac458e86bfc75f650b26ebef5ad40346.png

"Ahh.. Hello, everyone," she greeted, feeling more than a little awkward. But luckily, Teresa had confidence - this would be a snap. "Name's Teresa Agnes, and I got entrusted with making sure all these awards got to their respective winners... So why don't you all have a seat and we can begin?" she suggested, some authority laced through her voice - she wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. Without waiting terribly long for everyone to comply, the female continued on. "Now, lucky for everyone here, there ain't going to be any actual murder involved here - just awards," she mused, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Suddenly, her features darkened for a brief moment, growing much more serious. "...Or someone'll have one angry Reaper to deal with."

Within seconds, the look passed, and the ravenette relaxed and grew more nonchalant again, removing her hand from her hip to filter through the certificates. "Ahh... Now, then, let's get this started." With those words hanging in the air, the female cleared her throat again, before starting to kick the party off! "..Looks like the first category will be...

Roleplayer Awards!"

"These awards all relate to those sickos sitting behind their screens and having fun by pulling our strings like we're some sorta puppets. I hate to have to award people like that anything, but I guess I have to..." Ugh. This is as bad as WICKED.

Shaking off her thoughts, Teresa continued. "...Alright, the first award will be for Best Signature. It looks like the nominees for that one are..."

"CCC Kouhai - Gen. Gwazi Senpai - MarMar - Verite"

Wasting no time with any sort of pause for emphasis, the female continued without missing a beat.

"And the winner is... Verite!"

Note: I and the other Co-hosts will make this with every award so we can congratulate everyone on their awards. This is also where each winner's certificate will be posted - each of which having been made by the lovely and ever-wonderful @CCC Kouhai , so a big shoutout and thank you to her!

Q1533xU.jpg

Obviously, not everybody uses signatures - which is totally cool! However, some people have some particularly great or funny siggies that can really make others smile. Good on you for always using pretty dang great signatures, Verite! I'm pretty sure that your current signature more or less demonstrated how I feel about the OOC thread a lot of the time.

Now that that was over with, Teresa hurriedly moved on. "Next up, we've got... Best RPing Duo! I guess this award is for two people that pair up a bunch, or something," she commented, absently. "Nominees are..."

"Atomyk and Hazel - Atomyk and OrlandoBloomers - OrlandoBloomers and TheSpringwoodSlasher - Sen and Hana"

Once again not bothering to try to stir up any sort of suspense, the female went on to announce just who this award went to. "The winners of this seem to be... Atomyk and Hazel!"

4Xh33Jf.jpg

Congratulations, Atom and Hazel! Admittedly I haven't seen too much of you two pairing up, but considering both of you are extremely wonderful RPers and good friends? I'm very unsurprised! After all, in my experience, people write even better together when they have a bond with their co-writer. So, once again - congats, and keep up your wonderful work, both together and apart!

Also, special mentions to Bloomers and Springwood - seriously. Your Chloe and Max were absolutely and completely perfect, and had one of the best senses of chemistry- both romantically and platonically -that I've ever seen.

"Moving on... The next award is for RPing Duo that Needs a Divorce! The nominees for this award are..."

"Jeremi and Josh M - The Tactician and Juju - The Tactician and york - Wedge Antilles and Mari"

"The winners are... Wedge Antilles and Mari."

GnEvLgT.jpg

Ah, yup. Admittedly, though I hate to say it, there has seemed to be quite a bit of shipping and such between your characters in a lot of games. Not a bad thing at all, but sometimes it can be cool to try interacting or building up romances with a bit wider variety!

8daf39ae83aff12941329d1f322a1a81.jpg

"So, ahh... Why don't all of you winner's representatives come up and claim these things?"

~Continued here~​

Kittens just want to have fun~~

giphy.gif

"Well... yeah...."

"Yay! We're friends!"

@Verite @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mydx8uy6S71qg734k.png

"Oh, uh... Hi to you too..."

Well, it seemed Minato wasn't one for new people today. Maybe it's because there was a certain priest nearby that taught him not to trust random people.

@Verite @Bomb

Gaster looked at the screen.

caf4fd4de3d5e27d4a37db89a52a24f2.jpg

YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN NOMINATED FOR THIS

Shaking off her thoughts, Teresa continued. "...Alright, the first award will be for Best Signature. It looks like the nominees for that one are..."

"CCC Kouhai - Gen. Gwazi Senpai - MarMar - Verite"

Wasting no time with any sort of pause for emphasis, the female continued without missing a beat.

"And the winner is... Verite!"

Note: I and the other Co-hosts will make this with every award so we can congratulate everyone on their awards. This is also where each winner's certificate will be posted - each of which having been made by the lovely and ever-wonderful @CCC Kouhai , so a big shoutout and thank you to her!

Q1533xU.jpg

Obviously, not everybody uses signatures - which is totally cool! However, some people have some particularly great or funny siggies that can really make others smile. Good on you for always using pretty dang great signatures, Verite! I'm pretty sure that your current signature more or less demonstrated how I feel about the OOC thread a lot of the time.
tumblr_inline_mg8hsuLyw91qf6dad.png

"Oh, I'm representing that guy," Saitama said as the Best Signature Award was unveiled. May as well get it for that guy then. With that, the hero would go up and take the award, before awkwardly looking around.

"So... Do I like, take a picture with this? Or do I just... I think I'll just..."

Saitama uncomfortably walked off-stage, award in hand.

i feel as though i probably only won the award because i put in that random parks and recreation gif at the end lawl

@Erryone

dnZT8gZ.png

A man wearing a Lab Coat ran into the Awards Show. His coat flowing behind him as he ran. His hands were covered in blood, he had a rifle slung around his back, and he carried a glowing blue soda.

"Sorry! Sorry I'm late! I had a bit of business to attend to!" He took a breath. "i'm here now!"

((I'm only bringing Riley in for now, because, eh. And yes, I will make another sprite tomorrow. I just can't now.))

tumblr_inline_mydxanrYFZ1qg734k.png

"I'm glad to see you as well, Shiki-kun, though..." Minato tilted his head to the side, uncertain of what Tohno said, "Really, Ciel's coming as well? I would have thought she'd be done with this Murder n-"

tumblr_inline_mydxdmsTxg1qg734k.png

"Oh, you really did come, Ciel-chan," Completely backtracking on his earlier skepticism, the teen smiled as the blue-haired nun approached, "I didn't think you would want to come, but you're certainly a pleasant surprise to my eyes..."

Without much of a fuss, he adjusted his position slightly, putting Shiki between himself and a certain priest that he was sure was dead. Oh well, at least he was closer to Ciel now.

@Verite

"Well... yeah...."

"Yay! We're friends!"

@Verite @The Tactician
"Well, I certainly couldn't miss something that you and Tohno-kun are attending. Especially if they have food, you know? The food in Tohno-kun's school cafeteria has been getting a little bland lately..."

DNeG1jM.png

"It's not the best, but... I mean, don't you think it's because the only things you take are curry rice and curry bread. Superhuman or not, you can't live off that stuff!"

"Now that I think about it, it's been a year, hasn't it? Shouldn't you have graduated by now, fake student-senpai?"

Ciel01.png

"I used my Mystic Eyes of Whisper to make everyone think that I'm a second year becoming a third year. Pretending to be a young student again is fun. You should appreciate your youth while you can, Tohno-kun. That goes for you too, Minato!"

@The Tactician @Bomb

With a burst of loud applause from the area Saber Red and Lucifer was sitting, the Moogles would have cut from the stage where the cameras were trained, back to the duo.

Cue one heroic spirit and one damphir smiling broadly.

"And an astounding, surprising round for the Powers-That-Be! Truly a round all obtained honor in the receiving! "

"Thats right Saber, and it looks like Saitama of One Punch Man has gone to claim it on behalf! With a mixture of wry humor and good writing, Verite has been a favorite of the Murder Games as a whole. Little wonder he had gotten one of the awards!"

"Ah, but it seems we've a lot more guests now, both from prior games and otherwise. I see a certain maid for example, of the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

She threw a wicked grin at Lucifer and stretched her arms.

"A favorite of our respective player, no?"

Lucifer nodded.

"Actually, yes. But unknown to me, as I've no prior dealings- at least, this version of me. Besides, Meiling is prettier.Besides, we've others who have likewise appeared in prior games we should mention! I see Jason Voorhees, standing in the corner."

"Oooh! Tis Frank Castle with the fair maiden Rin Tohsaka! Ah, truly May-December Romances be the stuff of tragic dreams!"

A massive sweat drop poured down the side of Lucifers head as he stared at Saber Red.

Was that really the best way to put it?​

• Love

@Kaykay
Hazama was not exactly happy to suddenly find his hat missing. Who could take it so easily from him, and why would they steal his hat of all things? If it was some stupid kid playing a prank or something, he might just have to intervene as a responsible adult and teach the brat a lesson they'd never forget.

"Now, now, if you love me that much, why don't you come right at me? No need to beat around the bush like this, hm?"
tumblr_nszsp4SLqr1rjy487o7_500.gif

Yup. Ryan was definitely ecstatic. So many of her friends were here.... And she was so, incredibly happy. Without the slightest hesitation, she took Battler up on his invite for a hug. Yeah... She might have gotten older, but her ability to hug had definitely not diminished. "You've got it..! How have you been, Battler?? It's been so long!"

Turning her smile to Deoxys through the hug, she just shook her head. "See? I told you, I couldn't forget you," she assured, as though it's comment just reinforced her point. "...Besides, I'm glad you came. And regardless of whether you got nominated, that doesn't change that you're already amazing without an award."

When the Pokemon declared it wouldn't hug, the girl just looked confused. "..You hugged me, though. Battler's just as wonderful, and I'm sure you won't insult your intelligence through giving him a hug."

But, despite all of this, something else caught the blonde's attention - made her freeze up slightly. That voice... Could it really be...? Suddenly pulling away from her tight hug she'd been giving Battler, Ryan turned to face Kinuhata.

"...Kinu?"

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay
"Huh?"

Kinuhata looked at the older girl. How'd she know- wait. It had only been a short time for the esper since the game, so Ryan's face was quite fresh in her memory. And though the girl in front of her was older and the voice slightly different, she was still easily recognizable now that she took a closer look.

"Ryan? ...It's been, uh, super longer than I thought?"

She scratched her cheek absent-mindedly, not quite over the whole time thing that was going on here. But then she quickly shook it off, a smile spreading across her face.

"How've you super been?"

@The Great Detective @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
The old man grumbled something about preferring to kill him anyways.

"And you're just as annoying."

@Verite
BjP2jgT.png

"How cold. And even after all we've been through, Mr. Castle."

Heh.

"Speaking of which, where are young Robin and Erika? I hear they recently got engaged. I'd like to congratulate them... Perhaps I could even be the priest at their wedding, hmm?"

"I think I threw up a little..."

@BarrenThin @The Great Detective @The Tactician

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Well the little girl in the lounge that was against the wall may not have been too keen on approaching people...but someone was keen on approaching her...

henry_x_reader_by_alliekat1008-d70r119.jpg

"Hey Deedee...It's been awhile hasn't it...?" ...Wait.... Who let the bloodthirsty Dark Mage in here...?

dee_smile_by_teh_zombish-d9duiv9.jpg

Huh...?- Oh, hey, it was Henry! Offering a smile, the little child didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Henry. Yeah - looked like it had been much too long for her taste.

@Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.