Murder Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amybri18

Original poster

Dear <insert your name here>,

You have been invited to Miss Bryn's Birthday Bash. It will take place at Bryn Manor on Saturday 11th ​August. We will send a personal limo for the journey there.
See you soon!

Yours Faithfully,
Miss A. Bryn

DON'T GO TO THE PARTY!

OMG! You've been invited to Miss Bryn's Birthday Bash!? That's so awesome! She is incredibly rich, and it's just so brill that you get to hang with her!

As you have probably guessed from reading the above, you have been invited to Miss Bryn's Birthday Bash. But upon arrival, things don't quite go to plan. Miss Bryn gets murdered on her birthday! You're probably thinking "So what! I don't even know her!", but that is not the reason to why you should care. You are on the suspect list as to who the murderer was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, this is a murder mystery. I will be the narrator, however, I will not post who the murderer is in the RP. The only person who will know who the murderer is shall be me and the murderer. It is your job to work out who murdered Miss Bryn to clear your name!

There will only be 6 spaces available - if I receive more than 6 I might set up two different threads. Please PM me your CS, so nobody knows who your character is before you reveal it. I will also tell you if you are innocent, or he murderer.

During the RP, I will PM you hints and/or instructions. If you are the murderer, you may kill any of the other suspects. If you wish to do this, then please PM me who you want to kill. I will then do the work for you, so nobody knows that you are in fact the murderer. I will also PM you if you are about to be murdered.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will then put up a CS for your character. When we have 6, we can begin.

Here is the CS:

Innocent/Murderer (please delete the one you don't want to be)

Picture of your character (anime please)
Name:
Nickname:
Father's name:
Mother's name:
Any siblings?:
Star sign:
Blood type:
Greatest fear: (this can change)
History:
Inventory: (include any clothing or items your character has with them. If you are the murderer, I suggest you bring a weapon. Items may be handed out to you, if that's the case please put them here)

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds so awesome! I'm definitely interested.

Oooh, sound cool, I'm interested ovo

CS:

Innocent/Murderer (please delete the one you don't want to be)

Picture of your character (anime please)
Name:
Nickname:
Father's name:
Mother's name:
Any siblings?:
Star sign:
Blood type:
Greatest fear: (this can change)
History:
Inventory: (include any clothing or items your character has with them. If you are the murderer, I suggest you bring a weapon. Items may be handed out to you, if that's the case please put them here)

I love a good Murder Mystery. Still room in there?

Still open! I need at least 4 more CS's!

Ooh, a murder mystery. I actually was invited to one of these; it was the man wearing the devil mask, supposedly with the ice-pick.

I'm in.

I'd love to join, if there is space still available.

Hey, can I submit a CS? :) This seems fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.