Murder Mystery - Mansion Edition! [Edited]

I'm interested if this is still going? Its been a few weeks or so already.

Also I see some familiar faces here, so this should be interesting.~

Been working on a sign-ups thread but I've been rather busy caught between my roleplay partners and my baby! Please forgive, promise I'm still working on it! Trust me I love this idea too much to let it slip through my fingers so expect a SU Thread within the next week

Reactions: Esmeray

Been working on a sign-ups thread but I've been rather busy caught between my roleplay partners and my baby! Please forgive, promise I'm still working on it! Trust me I love this idea too much to let it slip through my fingers so expect a SU Thread within the next week
You're fine. No rush or judgement from me. I work most days of the week, and play D&D in my free time so I'm not the most.... attentive person on the planet. Especially when it comes to Iwaku.

• Thank You
Reactions: A Crow
Oooooh wonderful *^*
I will get working on these freaks~

1B759E6B-0D82-4A4A-B59F-F62E28AEC26A.jpeg

• Love
@A Crow
Quick question. Would you like us to PM their secrets? Since I'm assuming we're not supposed to include that sort of information in the character sheet everyone will see. o-o

Edit: Nvm I just found and read your doc. Sorry! xD

Last edited:
  • Love
Sweet!! Im not home at the moment, but will take a look later today! I have an idea for a character. :)

• Sweet
Going to be a bit longer for me to get stuff figured out. I was busy all day yesterday and again all day today. Ive got a full schedule this week and next week, but am working to make time. TvT

Going to be a bit longer for me to get stuff figured out. I was busy all day yesterday and again all day today. Ive got a full schedule this week and next week, but am working to make time. TvT
Don't stress dear you have plenty of time to submit sheets ♡ I am a busy mama myself haha

I do have one question — based on the intro, I'm guessing we're only going to be allowed one character each, is that right?

I'm wondering because I kind of have an idea for a set of spoopy twins, and I'd like to know if I can roll with that or should figure out something else entirely. ^^

I think I'd be interested to join

YES. Murder mystery fun, I've always wanted to see werewolf/mafia esque roleplay.
Would love to join (:

Just barely saw this thread, sounds awesome! Looking forward to seeing more. =)

If you are still interested in joining, I made a sign up thread a while back. Not sure if you have seen it or not, so I'm just poking you to make sure. If time got away from you, no problem!

EVERYONE COME JOIN.

Murder isn't fun if there are no victims :^)

• Sweet
I do have one question — based on the intro, I'm guessing we're only going to be allowed one character each, is that right?

I'm wondering because I kind of have an idea for a set of spoopy twins, and I'd like to know if I can roll with that or should figure out something else entirely. ^^

YES. Murder mystery fun, I've always wanted to see werewolf/mafia esque roleplay.
Would love to join (:

If you are still interested in joining, I made a sign up thread a while back. Not sure if you have seen it or not, so I'm just poking you to make sure. If time got away from you, no problem!
Ahhhhh omg I'm so sorry, I completely missed that! >.< Stuff has been pretty insane lately. I'll try to get them posted today, if you'll still have me. ; w ;

• Love

Would love to join (:

Ahhhhh omg I'm so sorry, I completely missed that! >.< Stuff has been pretty insane lately. I'll try to get them posted today, if you'll still have me. ; w ;
Of course! You have until September 3rd now so no worries

I know but it's better to get it done sooner rather than later. XD So yeah, posted the twins~

• Sweet
Reactions: Gladis