Status
Not open for further replies.
01a.png

"..."

The girl stayed silent for a bit, simply nodding in response. Slowly, she began unlocking the shackles that restrained Robin, Minato, and Illya with the key, fortunately enough.

"I stole this from Grandpa... I know that if he finds out, he and Nii-san will punish me bad again... but that's okay. I know that Senpai and Nee-san are on my side. I can't let them down... I have to help them in any way that I can, even if it means just this..." She spoke somewhat distantly, some life returning to her expression upon mentioning her Senpai and sister, evidently.

"Grandpa has gone again so you can sneak out, but even so... be careful."

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n7swgiLtgQ1suuiq8.png

She wasn't happy here, he could tell by the shaking in her voice. Abuse was the likely cause based on her words, and it was most likely long-term as she acted as if it was a regular occurrence. "Your Senpai and Nee-san... Do you think you can help them if you come as well?" Minato's head tilted to the side with a curious glint in his eyes. Perhaps she would take the offer and lead them to the two she mentioned. Though why her sister isn't here with her is an interesting question as well...?

Didn't most families live together?

tumblr_inline_navtwsbIoi1sfvecc.jpg

"Thank you, miss. I doubt I could ever provide compensation for this, but... If we meet again, just ask of me any request and I will fulfill it to the best of my abilities. Robin Tact is my name," He gave the girl a quick bow of respect before turning to Illya. He gave the girl a smile as he held out a hand, "I notice that your companion... isn't with us now. If you need it, Miss Einzbern, then I'm willing to protect you. Payment for taking us in at the beginning, you understand."

@Verite

deoxys_doodle_by_haychel-d4cv5gi.png

Deoxys would suddenly perk up and turn around to notice multiple fingers being pointed at it. Human fingers-- it was being accused of this incident! The alien tilted its head in response to the claims, stepping forward and speaking in a nonchalant and clear tone.

"I see my appearance and abilities are all the evidence you require to accuse me of terminating these two subjects. I will tell you all the same statement I told the vibrant, foolish humanoid from before", the alien briefly shot Gunha a glance.

"Ever since my emergence in this area, I have had done no physical harm or combat against any of you organisms except out of self-defense. My objectives and motives are beyond that of killing a few humans-- I could have done such for sport if I ever had such a thought. And, while I may or may not have been able to burst this lighting apparatus with psychokinetic power, how do you presume I lit the fuse and caused the fire? Psycho Boost? If I had used that ability, you would have all known I had used it by now. I lack any fire techniques and there was no obvious implements around this scene that could have been used to cause such a fire."

Deoxys would look at the crowd of humans, shooting a small glare at each and every one of them.

"The human saying of never judging a book by its cover would apply to this situation tremendously. Suppose I did this."

Deoxys sticks out its tentacles and forms them, the biomass morphing into a pair of human-like arms and hands. GASP! THE SPOOKY ALIEN TENTACLES ARE GONE!

"Do I look less threatening now to all of you now?"

@Atomyk @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Everyone
latest

"... Good. Very good," Erika simply said this as she took her attention towards Deoxys, who had finally taken the time to work up a defense towards the influx of votes towards itself,"As much as this reasoning came from my partner, Battler, it's quite the wonder on how you responded towards it. Here is the case, that you took it very well, and I expected you to... be more defensive than this. It's something to know that Battler's logic did seem to miss that key point, on how you and your abilities would set the lamp aflame."

It seemed that she were more concerned on the investigation once again, considering that Donny and Lon'qu's attempts to console her didn't seem to reach her.

umineko_frottage_008.png

"It seems as if the votes are beginning to sway to another, so if you like to share some more insight on why my collective vote with Battler shouldn't be used on you, share it. Then again, I do know that Battler can be stubborn with his logic, so we'll see about that..."

There goes Erika again, going off with her teasing words in the investigation. Usually it was hard to tell where she was going on with this, or if she was taking sides or not. It was hard to tell on what her stance was with this, given that she was just being so emotional about her lover's death some time ago. If you want to call this instance that, you can say that Erika was a whole different mystery in terms of personality.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
"...Maybe?" She'd never met an esper with a glass ability, but it wouldn't be all that strange. Well, Misaka put herself out there, for some reason. Though it was obvious enough anyway, with those sparks flying out from her all the time. "I super don't have any of those powers. I guess that skeleton was right with the names, but I super think Deoxys is a possibility too. It can super use telekinesis, I think. Don't super strain yourself trying to think, just leave it to the adults," said the 12 year old.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin @i think we're just one big group atm so whatever​
tumblr_inline_mndocxtY0P1qd06lm.png

"And there goes Erika..."

Battler mused to himself in a simple mutter before turning his attention back to the others with him.

"At this rate with how much votes are being dealt in, it's more of a case on waiting for the results and see what else there is beyond this point..." the Endless Sorcerer sighed as he crossed his arms. He didn't like any of this, and it disgusted him personally that there was people that would be involved in killing others around here.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Kaykay

Daredevil froze. He had noticed an unusual heartbeat coming from the little pink blob, thus voting for Kirby
@Verite

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Kirby had been doing some thinking, while Frank was a viable suspect, it was highly unlikely he would kill an ally. Still, Archer's words were in his mind. So he decided to vote for Kizaru

That made Kirby somewhat happy.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_n7swgiLtgQ1suuiq8.png

She wasn't happy here, he could tell by the shaking in her voice. Abuse was the likely cause based on her words, and it was most likely long-term as she acted as if it was a regular occurrence. "Your Senpai and Nee-san... Do you think you can help them if you come as well?" Minato's head tilted to the side with a curious glint in his eyes. Perhaps she would take the offer and lead them to the two she mentioned. Though why her sister isn't here with her is an interesting question as well...?

Didn't most families live together?

tumblr_inline_navtwsbIoi1sfvecc.jpg

"Thank you, miss. I doubt I could ever provide compensation for this, but... If we meet again, just ask of me any request and I will fulfill it to the best of my abilities. Robin Tact is my name," He gave the girl a quick bow of respect before turning to Illya. He gave the girl a smile as he held out a hand, "I notice that your companion... isn't with us now. If you need it, Miss Einzbern, then I'm willing to protect you. Payment for taking us in at the beginning, you understand."

@Verite
i3GH86m.png

"N-No... I would likely be stepping out of bounds and be inconveniencing them if I end up endangering myself. In fact, just this alone could put me at great risk. I'm... sorry," the girl apologized to Minato, looking away, "If you want to know, my name is Sakura. I would have liked to meet under better circumstances, but... well, anyway... You don't have to thank me. I couldn't just stand by, after all..."

On the other hand, Illya would blink mildly in surprise, before smiling and nodding a bit.

dHZCuAv.png

"Alright then, if you insist. Don't let me down now, alright? And please... just call me Illya," she said to Robin.

@The Tactician

Last edited:
latest

"... Good. Very good," Erika simply said this as she took her attention towards Deoxys, who had finally taken the time to work up a defense towards the influx of votes towards itself,"As much as this reasoning came from my partner, Battler, it's quite the wonder on how you responded towards it. Here is the case, that you took it very well, and I expected you to... be more defensive than this. It's something to know that Battler's logic did seem to miss that key point, on how you and your abilities would set the lamp aflame."

It seemed that she were more concerned on the investigation once again, considering that Donny and Lon'qu's attempts to console her didn't seem to reach her.

umineko_frottage_008.png

"It seems as if the votes are beginning to sway to another, so if you like to share some more insight on why my collective vote with Battler shouldn't be used on you, share it. Then again, I do know that Battler can be stubborn with his logic, so we'll see about that..."

There goes Erika again, going off with her teasing words in the investigation. Usually it was hard to tell where she was going on with this, or if she was taking sides or not. It was hard to tell on what her stance was with this, given that she was just being so emotional about her lover's death some time ago. If you want to call this instance that, you can say that Erika was a whole different mystery in terms of personality.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_mndocxtY0P1qd06lm.png

"And there goes Erika..."

Battler mused to himself in a simple mutter before turning his attention back to the others with him.

"At this rate with how much votes are being dealt in, it's more of a case on waiting for the results and see what else there is beyond this point..." the Endless Sorcerer sighed as he crossed his arms. He didn't like any of this, and it disgusted him personally that there was people that would be involved in killing others around here.

@Hospes @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Kaykay
"Of course, madam." Deoxys spoke with surprising manners. Since when did it start using 'madam'?

"If you seek to use your vote wisely, since our current system seems to be democratic vote, I would suggest you send your vote to /him/"

Deoxys snapped its head around and locked a death glare on Pyro, whilst also casting its own vote on Pyro! "The lamp is made from rudimentary glass, it seems. It wouldn't require much effort or even any special traits to destroy such a material. An effective toss with a reasonably durable and lightweight object-- a stone, for example-- to crack the lamp and possibly spill out the oil within. And even then, subject John could have very well lit the inner oil of the lamp without cracking the glass exterior, triggering an explosion and easily terminating the two dead organism here, or sending burning oil spewing from the sides and raining down upon both organisms-- setting their combustible coverings on fire and quickly terminating them with screaming, flaming deaths."

Deoxys did not even take a breath as it laid down its theory on Pyro. The alien simply caused a random stone on the ground to levitate up in the air and fly into a sizable glass shard, causing it to easily shatter.

"Poof."

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @EVERYOOONE​

"Why is everyone voting for everyone?!" Bee yelled, becoming frustrated over the fact that the votes were scattered. "This is completely bonkers! If anything, I'm gonna just vote for Pyro since ya' know... Uh, fire is related to the word pyro, right?" She started walking in circles, crossing her arms underneath her chest as Bee paused for a moment, looking over at the body and then at the broken lamp. "All this doesn't make any sense.. but with what that red girl said, whoever we vote for won't be harmed."

@whoever​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"Of course, madam." Deoxys spoke with surprising manners. Since when did it start using 'madam'?

"If you seek to use your vote wisely, since our current system seems to be democratic vote, I would suggest you send your vote to /him/"

Deoxys snapped its head around and locked a death glare on Pyro, whilst also casting its own vote on Pyro! "The lamp is made from rudimentary glass, it seems. It wouldn't require much effort or even any special traits to destroy such a material. An effective toss with a reasonably durable and lightweight object-- a stone, for example-- to crack the lamp and possibly spill out the oil within. And even then, subject John could have very well lit the inner oil of the lamp without cracking the glass exterior, triggering an explosion and easily terminating the two dead organism here, or sending burning oil spewing from the sides and raining down upon both organisms-- setting their combustible coverings on fire and quickly terminating them with screaming, flaming deaths."

Deoxys did not even take a breath as it laid down its theory on Pyro. The alien simply caused a random stone on the ground to levitate up in the air and fly into a sizable glass shard, causing it to easily shatter.

"Poof."

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @EVERYOOONE​

umineko_frottage_007.png

"Is that soooooo? My my, sounds a lot simpler than what Battler-san suggested in the first place. Usually I wouldn't be so impressed in another's intellect, for I am the detective for many obvious reasons. Unlike Battler-san, I can consider most possibilities, as long as they have logic in them. These kinds of murders I am not used to, since such abilities aren't common in your average mystery novels."

For a moment, Erika stopped, but she kept going with this.

"I don't mind if this bothers my partner with the change of vote here, but of course, let's see how far this reasoning takes every one of us," the detective promptly made it clear that she was going to change her vote this time around, this time towards Pyro.

Being the little showoff she was, Erika did a peculiar twirl on her heels, and ending the twirl with a subtle curtsy.

"Consider it done, but hear this. If you cross my trust, Deoxys..."

latest

"I will execute you without a second thought. The Red... does not lie."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Verite

mw7d4g.jpg

"N-No... I would likely be stepping out of bounds and be inconveniencing them if I end up endangering myself. In fact, just this alone could put me at great risk. I'm... sorry," the girl apologized to Minato, looking away, "If you want to know, my name is Sakura. I would have liked to meet under better circumstances, but... well, anyway... You don't have to thank me. I couldn't just stand by, after all..."

On the other hand, Illya would blink mildly in surprise, before smiling and nodding a bit.

23p5ra.jpg

"Alright then, if you insist. Don't let me down now, alright? And please... just call me Illya," she said to Robin.

@The Tactician
E81eUbTLOVvgudxn26AkB0bCZk1uwra4NBIFNsnq3NU

"Miss Sakura, you shouldn't be apologizing... Or be so modest," A hint of a sweet smile of gratitude etched a place in his expression. Minato was glad to see that not everyone in this new town gave off strange vibes and without senses of moral. Perhaps people like Sakura and her friends... were the reason that Ciel protected the people of this world.

As he stood and headed for the exit, he nodded to Sakura, "Thank you again, Miss Sakura. Let us meet again in this maze of life as friends and companions."

tumblr_inline_navtwzpVfg1sfvecc.jpg

"Only if you call me Robin in return," Robin gently took Illya's hand into his to guide her, "And thank you, Miss Matou." With those final words, he led the young Einzbern ahead to follow behind Minato, seeking an escape from the place they were in.

umineko_frottage_007.png

"Is that soooooo? My my, sounds a lot simpler than what Battler-san suggested in the first place. Usually I wouldn't be so impressed in another's intellect, for I am the detective for many obvious reasons. Unlike Battler-san, I can consider most possibilities, as long as they have logic in them. These kinds of murders I am not used to, since such abilities aren't common in your average mystery novels."

For a moment, Erika stopped, but she kept going with this.

"I don't mind if this bothers my partner with the change of vote here, but of course, let's see how far this reasoning takes every one of us," the detective promptly made it clear that she was going to change her vote this time around, this time towards Pyro.

Being the little showoff she was, Erika did a peculiar twirl on her heels, and ending the twirl with a subtle curtsy.

"Consider it done, but hear this. If you cross my trust, Deoxys..."

latest

"I will execute you without a second thought. The Red... does not lie."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Verite
Deoxys would simply look at Erika, not giving any response to her merciless statement beyond a short nod. "I never deceive, subject Erika. I do not have time or security for deception, I would have rather attempted to kill these two in front of everyone and escape immediately than try to twist words and manipulate emotions. A much more simpler and decisive form of assassination, don't you agree?"

Deoxys tilted its head to the detective, the alien pokemon certainly fitting the bill for killing someone with little remorse. At least, someone that Deoxys had not met before, or had time to even talk with.

The cold feeling came back again, with a vengeance.

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Verite

Deoxys would simply look at Erika, not giving any response to her merciless statement beyond a short nod. "I never deceive, subject Erika. I do not have time or security for deception, I would have rather attempted to kill these two in front of everyone and escape immediately than try to twist words and manipulate emotions. A much more simpler and decisive form of assassination, don't you agree?"

Deoxys tilted its head to the detective, the alien pokemon certainly fitting the bill for killing someone with little remorse. At least, someone that Deoxys had not met before, or had time to even talk with.

The cold feeling came back again, with a vengeance.

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Verite

umg6-6.png

"Much simpler, I would agree with that. However, for the culprit, that kills the fun of a mystery that would conspire panic amongst everyone around us. I'm much more of a mystery fanatic than an action nut, so it's all dependent on our preferences. After all, I am the detective for those reasons of solving mysteries," Erika shared what she thought about a quick and uncensored murder, that it wasn't something that was at all 'logical.'

"Oh, and it's nice to note that you aren't one for deception. I suppose I wouldn't have to enforce the Detective's Authority onto you as I thought I would've with most that are present."

The more she spoke to this alien creature, the more she found a possible ally in this mess besides Battler. The mysterious presence that it gave off was almost like the presence of one specific Creator Witch she knew of.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @everybody​

E81eUbTLOVvgudxn26AkB0bCZk1uwra4NBIFNsnq3NU

"Miss Sakura, you shouldn't be apologizing... Or be so modest," A hint of a sweet smile of gratitude etched a place in his expression. Minato was glad to see that not everyone in this new town gave off strange vibes and without senses of moral. Perhaps people like Sakura and her friends... were the reason that Ciel protected the people of this world.

As he stood and headed for the exit, he nodded to Sakura, "Thank you again, Miss Sakura. Let us meet again in this maze of life as friends and companions."

tumblr_inline_navtwzpVfg1sfvecc.jpg

"Only if you call me Robin in return," Robin gently took Illya's hand into his to guide her, "And thank you, Miss Matou." With those final words, he led the young Einzbern ahead to follow behind Minato, seeking an escape from the place they were in.
do5kr8.jpg

"Please, do be careful. The front and back doors are locked from both the outside and inside at this time of night, and the windows are magically barricaded. You'll have to find another way out of here if you can. I... I know there is a secret passageway hidden somewhere, but I don't know how to work it. I think it has something to do with the grandfather clock in the dining room. Good luck."

wwexdh.jpg

"Thank you. And alright then... Robin. Let's go," Illya nodded, beginning to lead him and Minato out of the place, walking up the stairs. Upon opening the door, you would find yourselves in what appeared to be something of a Western-styled house. There was no telling where exactly where you were other than that, though. Were you still in Fuyuki City? Were you even still in the same world? Who knew?

latest

The room was dark, and devoid of life, but there was at least somewhere to go from. In the corner, you would be able to spot the grandfather clock that Sakura had mentioned earlier. The bottom part was open, and with that, oddly enough, there didn't seem to be any gears inside, so the clock was effectively not working right now. It was likely a no-brainer that you'd probably have to look for them yourself.

"Hm... strange. I wonder if there's a hidden door behind there?" Illya questioned, attempting to examine the clock, "Well, in any case, we may as well split up. Hopefully, we shouldn't have much to fear if she said that Zouken is gone right now. But still... just be careful."

There didn't seem to be any specific points of interest, so just go with your gut. Maybe the key to it all was in the next room over or so.

@The Tactician

do5kr8.jpg

"Please, do be careful. The front and back doors are locked from both the outside and inside at this time of night, and the windows are magically barricaded. You'll have to find another way out of here if you can. I... I know there is a secret passageway hidden somewhere, but I don't know how to work it. I think it has something to do with the grandfather clock in the dining room. Good luck."

wwexdh.jpg

"Thank you. And alright then... Robin. Let's go," Illya nodded, beginning to lead him and Minato out of the place, walking up the stairs. Upon opening the door, you would find yourselves in what appeared to be something of a Western-styled house. There was no telling where exactly where you were other than that, though. Were you still in Fuyuki City? Were you even still in the same world? Who knew?

latest

The room was dark, and devoid of life, but there was at least somewhere to go from. In the corner, you would be able to spot the grandfather clock that Sakura had mentioned earlier. The bottom part was open, and with that, oddly enough, there didn't seem to be any gears inside, so the clock was effectively not working right now. It was likely a no-brainer that you'd probably have to look for them yourself.

"Hm... strange. I wonder if there's a hidden door behind there?" Illya questioned, attempting to examine the clock, "Well, in any case, we may as well split up. Hopefully, we shouldn't have much to fear if she said that Zouken is gone right now. But still... just be careful."

There didn't seem to be any specific points of interest, so just go with your gut. Maybe the key to it all was in the next room over or so.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n7swgei8Qg1suuiq8.png

Minato sighed as he realized that they would need to hunt down the gears. It's like one of those old point-and-click adventures... Strange old man with secret plans, large and empty manor, and right down to the puzzle with no obvious hints. Well, it seemed they had some time to spare anyways, so at least they wouldn't be rushed in their escape, "I'll check the other room. You two handle this one, I guess."

tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

"Fair enough. Let's get to work, Illya," As the group split apart to work on their respective rooms, the tactician began to check each of the cabinets in the dining room to see if there was a gear within them.​

Intermission
"The Witch from the Age of Gods"

ZhCAAA8.png

Now that he thought about it, Ryoudou Temple was more of a bother and a pain than anything else.

All of those steps... and what did he find at the summit? Disappointment. He had expected the temple to be far bigger than it actually was, but perhaps that was asking too much. If this was supposed to be the connection to all things spiritual in the city, and it was hardly any bigger than an ordinary Italian church, much less a basilica or so.

Tch. And what had he gotten for his troubles? An annoying samurai, and an even more annoying witch.

ZnxSMSc.png

"Gnnghh... ah... nnghh..." The Caster-class Servant gasped, greatly wounded from her recent battle, while Fiamma of the Right simply stood in front of her without a single scratch on him. This woman was just a little trickier than Assassin, but in the end, a worm was still nothing more than just an annoying worm. It was normal to be like that.

Always was, always will.

"I won't ask again, cursed witch. Where are the participants of the Murder Game? Where are you hiding them? I know they have fled to this city... but it is quite a pain to have to try to navigate my way through the whole place. If you tell me what I wish to know, then perhaps I will show the mercy upon you that only I, in the name of the Lord, can grant," the man spoke apathetically, as though he did not care what became of Caster either way.

"Tch... a-as I've said, I don't know anything about what you are speaking of. You will find nothing of use here, fool," Caster replied, barely able to even maintain her balance as she attempted to remain standing.

"Ah, so I have no use for you. In that case..." Fiamma of the Right spoke, beginning to stick out his arm, preparing to deliver the fatal strike, "... Hmph. Actually, you are far more useful to me alive. In that case... how about this?"

fiamma10.jpg

"Caster, was it? By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, I compel you to come into my control," he spoke, his right arm shifting ever so slightly into what appeared to be a demonic specimen of sorts. "Submit, and resist no more."

A dark red energy began to materialize as it began to overtake Caster, enveloping her in a cloud of the aura. A cloud of the influence. An influence familiar to some. An influence that someone like Fiamma of the Right had no right or business having in his possession, but did anyway. As though he had stolen that right.

... Or as though someone else who had even less right had given it to him instead.

As the influence overtook Caster, she wordlessly submitted, the power far too great for her to even begin to resist, until eventually, she had effectively fallen as well. Like Berserker, she was under his control now.

oVmAO7g.png

"Mm... hmhm... fufufu... I see. This overwhelming power... Yes. I accept."

"Good to hear. First order of business then..."

"Hunt down the Survivors. Wipe them all out."

Berserker, Assassin, and Caster had fallen.

All that remained were Saber, Lancer, Archer, and Rider.​

Last edited:
After a few moments and everyone else doing it: "Oh yeah. Shit. I gotta vote too, huh?" She remarked aloud, mostly to herself and...

Oh yeah he wasn't able to talk right now. Well great now she looked like she was even more nuts, really talking to herself! Cheating Murder Games. No fair. Oh well. Time to get to it.

tumblr_nj1iktoCbX1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

"LISTEN UP! By the power vested in me by her goddamn silly caterpillar eyebrows, I proclaim...

SATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKI

KIRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIN...

...guilty of being an asshole, snob, fascist, arrogant and an all around bitch. That said...yeah I vote for Pyro too."

@Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"...N-not really...W-we still don't know who coulda done this...?" Donny would point out but as he did more seemed to go on around him.

"....I'm sure we all will work to make sure no one experiences any more loss..." a familiar voice rose up behind Saber as Lon'qu of all people approached them. He looked extremely nervous to be this close to females but he felt he had to do something. "...I....won't say i'll protect you...any of you....cause I already failed to protect someone close to me long ago but......I-I can at least h-help..." this time close to girls was too much for the swordsman and he quickly retreated away from the group but not before he had one last set of words for Saber. "K-keep it together.....I-I still think you're a g-great ally to us....You and Shirou...." With that Lon'qu walked away from them quickly. At this point he wouldn't even turn to face them. All of his anger had melted away and was replaced with shame as he had mentioned that memory which haunted him.

"..U-um I guess that's true......Ain't like I know what he's capable of anywho...." Donny points out thinking it over. He was still unsure and would prefer to wait and converse with Lon'qu about it once Lon'qu recovered from the painful memory.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Krieg @Kaykay @Hospes @I hope I tagged the right people @Those I missed
2448.jpg

Saber hated to leave someone who seemed to have a terrible time of adjusting to this. More so than any of the others appeared to be. But something about Lon'qu's statement worried Saber. Turning toward Lon'qu as he started to walk off, Saber called out to him.

"Lon'qu? Please, hold for a moment." If Lon'qu heard Saber's request and heeded it, she made her way over to him and placed a hand onto his shoulder. "I understand the pain of loss all too well, my friend. Especially of those who we see as being close to us. It's always painful and we all have different reactions. Like the girl you saw me attempt to comfort. I'll be honest and say that my place has always felt to be the battlefield and not against an enemy that I cannot see and that lurks within our own ranks."

Her cheeks grew tinged at the mention of how Lon'qu both considered her and Shirou valuable contributions to the team. Quite honestly, Saber wasn't sure what they had done so far to achieve such praise. She could have wielded the mightiest sword in all of the lands, greater than any of the so-called treasures that Gilgamesh held. But none of it helped the children who had to look upon the corpses of their friends. Nor did it help Max adjust to the gravity of the situation. But at the very least, Saber had tried to do what was best for the girl and lent a helping hand where it was allowed.

"It's...Pleasing to hear you say that. Honestly, I feel limited in my capacity to truly help you and your fellows. But if you still wish to keep us along, I promise that when an opportunity presents itself, I will aid however I can. But Lon? There is something I believe you mentioned when you approached the other girls and I. You mentioned someone that you lost long ago? Would you be willing to speak of it? I can understand if now's not the best time for such a talk. But I thought if it might help you."

Helping Max and Lon'qu felt like Saber was doing something to assist. It was more than she felt she'd been doing for her master who was still standing at the side of the bridge, looking over it with his face filled with dread.

"..What's wrong, Shirou?"

Is what Saber would have wanted nothing more than to have asked her master. But he had made it very clear that he just desired a moment or two to think to himself. While Shirou's well being both in the physical and mental state were one of her high priorities, she was also his friend and would respect his wishes when he made them clear.

Shirou was still just reeling from the fact that the killers had left their victims wide out in the open like this. To fuel the inevitable finger pointing it'd bring about and the fact that even the child, the very one that Shirou had not desired to see such violence was not above suspicion tied his stomach in knots. It just brought back those undesirable memories of so long ago. The city burning, so many people killed. But yet it was not his time to go as someone pulled through the rubble to find him.

episode-image-320x180.jpg

"..One of you is still alive."

Shirou's grip on the bridge's rails grew tighter at the thought of those memories dragging themselves back up to the surface of Shirou's subconscious. He may not have known who was behind these Murder Games. But he knew one thing was for certain as he glanced out in the distance.

1435246513245_image.jpg

"No more lives will have to suffer. We'll find who's responsible and they'll pay. Not just for the lives they've ruined here. But all of the people who had to die just for the sake this twisted game of death and deciet. I'll live up to your legacy, Kiritsugu and be the hero of justice that you desired. The first task will be stopping this charade. I promise I'll make you proud."
After a few moments and everyone else doing it: "Oh yeah. Shit. I gotta vote too, huh?" She remarked aloud, mostly to herself and...

Oh yeah he wasn't able to talk right now. Well great now she looked like she was even more nuts, really talking to herself! Cheating Murder Games. No fair. Oh well. Time to get to it.

tumblr_nj1iktoCbX1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

"LISTEN UP! By the power vested in me by her goddamn silly caterpillar eyebrows, I proclaim...

SATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKI

KIRYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIN...

...guilty of being an asshole, snob, fascist, arrogant and an all around bitch. That said...yeah I vote for Pyro too."

@Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Slow-Clap.gif~c200

Stubbs was kinda-sorta glad the votes had swayed over from Deoxys to the other guy. For as little of a conversation as he held with the alien, Stubb's point still held true in his opinion. He was a zombie, and Deoxys was an alien and how did the general populace react to them? Like strangers in a strange land.

Oh and this girl could shout with such gusto. That alone deserved some applause.

@Krieg @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Crimson Spartan

Sean and Edipsu only watched. Edispu for one did not care for human life and since being bound to Sean by his contract rarely intervenes. A select few in the group cannot even see the demon less he make himself known. Sean on the other hand was taking in the gravity of the situation. He wouldn't make a comment or fight back, he knew of Edispu's tampering with his soul to bypass their contract, but he never knew what occurs when it happens.

@Anybody

tumblr_inline_n7swgei8Qg1suuiq8.png

Minato sighed as he realized that they would need to hunt down the gears. It's like one of those old point-and-click adventures... Strange old man with secret plans, large and empty manor, and right down to the puzzle with no obvious hints. Well, it seemed they had some time to spare anyways, so at least they wouldn't be rushed in their escape, "I'll check the other room. You two handle this one, I guess."

tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

"Fair enough. Let's get to work, Illya," As the group split apart to work on their respective rooms, the tactician began to check each of the cabinets in the dining room to see if there was a gear within them.​
As Illya and Robin would investigate the clock, they would find two small inscriptions written on the clock.

The first read: When the sun sets, the two hands could never see each other, always facing in opposite directions.

The second read: But by the time the day begins and ends, they will always be seen practically on top of each other.

29xxdlu.jpg

"Hmm... I can't make heads or tails of it. What do you think, Robin?" She inquired.

- - -

While Minato would investigate elsewhere, from around the corner, he would hear rushed footsteps, as well as a highly irritated male voice, though it was hardly someone like Zouken.

zTuRkQw.png

"Sakurraaaa! You useless bitch! Where are you?! Where's dinner?! You said it'd be already done by now!" The young man exclaimed, apparently searching the house for her. It didn't seem that he had noticed Minato just yet.

@The Tactician

As Illya and Robin would investigate the clock, they would find two small inscriptions written on the clock.

The first read: When the sun sets, the two hands could never see each other, always facing in opposite directions.

The second read: But by the time the day begins and ends, they will always be seen practically on top of each other.

29xxdlu.jpg

"Hmm... I can't make heads or tails of it. What do you think, Robin?" She inquired.

- - -

While Minato would investigate elsewhere, from around the corner, he would hear rushed footsteps, as well as a highly irritated male voice, though it was hardly someone like Zouken.

zTuRkQw.png

"Sakurraaaa! You useless bitch! Where are you?! Where's dinner?! You said it'd be already done by now!" The young man exclaimed, apparently searching the house for her. It didn't seem that he had noticed Minato just yet.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n7swfiH4sd1suuiq8.png

So this is the boy... He stepped into the shadows and kept quiet, watching the apparent brother of Sakura. For somewhere of an apparently noble house, he seemed rather... ungentlemanly, inconsiderate, brash, and obnixous. Or in one word, an ass. For now though, he stayed out of the high schooler's way, not wishing to be discovered.

That didn't mean he didn't also grab a candle holder to hold in one of his hands just in case things came to blows.

tumblr_inline_navtwvWgcD1sfvecc.jpg

Robin stared intently at the inscription, as if trying to unlock some sort of hidden secret of the universe. His hands did not move nor did his breath make a sound, all of his focus on the riddle before them. Finally, a twitch of a smirk came to him as a possible solution presented itself, "It took me a few seconds to figure out, but try six PM for the first one, then 12 AM for the second."

Status
Not open for further replies.