Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, it seemed Saiai wouldn't have to dump a table on this floaty guy. Couldn't really blame him for being confused.

And with laptop girl not having any answers, they were back to square one. With a sigh, Saiai decided to sit down.

"I'm Kinuhata."

Might as well get her name out. Being referred to as "you" or "girl" the whole time would be super annoying.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Ermac-The Soul Stealer

[fieldbox=", #ccff00, solid"]

Ermac, stared at the one called Annabeth. "It is nice to meet you, Annabeth and Percy." The girl that had told him where he was said her name next. None of them seemed to be working with Mileena, but that didn't mean he should trust them. Ermac noticed some weird animal tentacle thing, it was fighting something else... he just shrugged, that was none of his business. He tried to think of a way out of here, usually he could just use his telekinesis and spirit magic to get out of situations like this... but he knew full well that it wouldn't work in a place like this. "Why are we here? Where are we going?" Ermac was talking to himself... or the spirits that made him, him. They needed to find out what was going on, quick. He then turned to Kinuhata. "Have you seen any doors that lead out of here yet?"

Interaction(s): @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin
Mentioned: @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Atomyk @Room 3 People

[/fielddbox][/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=", #ccff00, solid"][/fieldbox]

Percy pointed. "There is a door, but it should be able to open, and it just won't."

Annabeth continued typing furiously. She finally clicked something. "We're in Fuyuki City, Japan. Other than that, I can't find anything useful on it, or why we're here. We may find out later."

Fortunately, it seemed Saiai wouldn't have to dump a table on this floaty guy. Couldn't really blame him for being confused.

And with laptop girl not having any answers, they were back to square one. With a sigh, Saiai decided to sit down.

"I'm Kinuhata."

Might as well get her name out. Being referred to as "you" or "girl" the whole time would be super annoying.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
Ermac-The Soul Stealer

Ermac, stared at the one called Annabeth. "It is nice to meet you, Annabeth and Percy." The girl that had told him where he was said her name next. None of them seemed to be working with Mileena, but that didn't mean he should trust them. Ermac noticed some weird animal tentacle thing, it was fighting something else... he just shrugged, that was none of his business. He tried to think of a way out of here, usually he could just use his telekinesis and spirit magic to get out of situations like this... but he knew full well that it wouldn't work in a place like this. "Why are we here? Where are we going?" Ermac was talking to himself... or the spirits that made him, him. They needed to find out what was going on, quick. He then turned to Kinuhata. "Have you seen any doors that lead out of here yet?"

Mentioned: @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Atomyk @Room 3 People

[/fieldbox]​
"It's a bit noisy..." Ethel said.

"Well, we are in a room full of people and...things." Karin responded to Ethel.

Ethel got back up from the bed and talked with Ermac.

"No, Ethel didn't see any doors other then that one." Ethel said, pointing at the obvious exit. Oh, hey! It's locked, as Ethel tries to open it.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Kaykay

Ermac-The Soul Stealer

[/fieldbox]​

EBkLiTw.gif

"If we knew how to get out, I'd have been super out of here already," she sighed. "Like that girl said, we got the city name, and nothing else."

If only she had some way to pass the time. Too bad there weren't any magazines or anything...Hm. Laptop.

"Hey, can I see that?" she asked Annabeth.

@The Silver Paladin

EBkLiTw.gif

"If we knew how to get out, I'd have been super out of here already," she sighed. "Like that girl said, we got the city name, and nothing else."

If only she had some way to pass the time. Too bad there weren't any magazines or anything...Hm. Laptop.

"Hey, can I see that?" she asked Annabeth.

@The Silver Paladin

"Uh... Sure." Annabeth said a bit cautiously. "Just don't delete anything on it, or break it, please." Annabeth said handing Daedalus's laptop to her.

"Uh... Sure." Annabeth said a bit cautiously. "Just don't delete anything on it, or break it, please." Annabeth said handing Daedalus's laptop to her.
Saiai took the laptop without a word and...

Looked up "Hong Kong Red Dragon Company." A list of B and C movies appeared at the top. She began browsing them.

How useful.

...It soon became apparent she was just passing the time. At least the laptop wasn't in any danger, even if she wasn't being very productive with it.​

Ermac-The Soul Stealer

Ermac came closer to the locked door, he examined it. "Well... have any of you looked for a key? It might be somewhere around here." Ermac stood at the door, whoever had them here... they must have a good reason, but why? Ermac floated to the other side of the room. "Maybe it's under the bed or something. We could possibly blow the door up." He started to laugh, the spirits inside of him making multiple giggles and loud laughs. Ermac stopped laughing, he didn't like the girl's tone towards him. He floated over to her, while she held onto Annabeth's laptop. "You should watch your mouth, we don't like attitudes."

[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Kaykay[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Gibbons@CrunchyCHEEZIT@OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman@Bomb @Atomyk [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] @The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] @Room 3 People[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Mari
SANS, YOU LOUT!

The skeleton was stomping his foot in frustration, the thudding of his boot on the solid floor overpowered by the rhythmic clacking of bone.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I TELL YOU EVERY DAY THAT YOU NEED TO PICK. UP. YOUR. SOCKS. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE. I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TRIP OVER THOSE STUPID SOCKS! ESPECIALLY ME! ROYAL GUARDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TRIP OVER THINGS! NOW THERE'S A HOLE IN OUR WALL

MY SPAGHETTI IS PROBABLY BURNED BY NOW

AND NOW I'M DREAMING THAT I'M IN THIS STUPID ROOM! THERE'S NOT EVEN A KITCHEN IN HERE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE DINNER NOW?

AND WORST OF ALL...

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT A TIME LIKE THIS? IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE AT GRILLBY'S THE WHOLE TIME I WAS TRAPPED IN THIS DREAM

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I'LL... USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK ON YOU!

He got an inkling that his brother was off somewhere nearby, laughing at someone's stupid joke. He shuddered at the thought. He just wanted to get back to his spaghetti. Papyrus had been training so hard lately he didn't have time to eat. He was all skin

and bone

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ R O O M 2 B O Y Z

Saiai took the laptop without a word and...

Looked up "Hong Kong Red Dragon Company." A list of B and C movies appeared at the top. She began browsing them.

How useful.

...It soon became apparent she was just passing the time. At least the laptop wasn't in any danger, even if she wasn't being very productive with it.​

Percy began looking at the laptop with Saiai. Annabeth opened a notebook with various architectural drawings inside, and began sketching something.

"I wonder if we'll ever get out of here, or if this is a prison of some kind." She said, continuously drawing.

SANS, YOU LOUT!

The skeleton was stomping his foot in frustration, the thudding of his boot on the solid floor overpowered by the rhythmic clacking of bone.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I TELL YOU EVERY DAY THAT YOU NEED TO PICK. UP. YOUR. SOCKS. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE. I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TRIP OVER THOSE STUPID SOCKS! ESPECIALLY ME! ROYAL GUARDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TRIP OVER THINGS! NOW THERE'S A HOLE IN OUR WALL

MY SPAGHETTI IS PROBABLY BURNED BY NOW

AND NOW I'M DREAMING THAT I'M IN THIS STUPID ROOM! THERE'S NOT EVEN A KITCHEN IN HERE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE DINNER NOW?

AND WORST OF ALL...

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT A TIME LIKE THIS? IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE AT GRILLBY'S THE WHOLE TIME I WAS TRAPPED IN THIS DREAM

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

I'LL... USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK ON YOU!

He got an inkling that his brother was off somewhere nearby, laughing at someone's stupid joke. He shuddered at the thought. He just wanted to get back to his spaghetti. Papyrus had been training so hard lately he didn't have time to eat. He was all skin

and bone

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

A boney clacking sound immediately caught Eve's attention. She turned, starting blankly at what the source of this sound was. The young girl immediately found herself baffled. She took a random, innocent guess as to why he could've looked like that, without listening to anything he said.

tumblr_inline_nl2h4vUH4k1r3leyb.png

"Is it Halloween?"

If it was, oh no! Eve didn't have a costume! D:

@Room #2 @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @coralprime

Ermac-The Soul Stealer

Ermac came closer to the locked door, he examined it. "Well... have any of you looked for a key? It might be somewhere around here." Ermac stood at the door, whoever had them here... they must have a good reason, but why? Ermac floated to the other side of the room. "Maybe it's under the bed or something. We could possibly blow the door up." He started to laugh, the spirits inside of him making multiple giggles and loud laughs. Ermac stopped laughing, he didn't like the girl's tone towards him. He floated over to her, while she held onto Annabeth's laptop. "You should watch your mouth, we don't like attitudes."

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Gibbons@CrunchyCHEEZIT@OrlandoBloomers @Mighty Roman@Bomb @Atomyk [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] @The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] @Room 3 People[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]​
Percy began looking at the laptop with Saiai. Annabeth opened a notebook with various architectural drawings inside, and began sketching something.

"I wonder if we'll ever get out of here, or if this is a prison of some kind." She said, continuously drawing.

Saiai took her eyes off the laptop for a second to respond to the kombatant. "I don't think they'd lock us in here, just to leave a key around. That'd be super stupid. Super sooorry," she apologized somewhat teasingly, seeming to not really care or mind whether Ermac was fine with it or not.

Then she turned to Percy, who was looking on with her. "Do you super like B and C movies, too?"​

Ermac-The Soul Stealer

[/fieldbox]​
Saiai took her eyes off the laptop for a second to respond to the kombatant. "I don't think they'd lock us in here, just to leave a key around. That'd be super stupid. Super sooorry," she apologized somewhat teasingly, seeming to not really care or mind whether Ermac was fine with it or not.

Then she turned to Percy, who was looking on with her. "Do you super like B and C movies, too?"​
"Stand back." Ethel said as she had his Fury turn into a scythe and tried mincing the door down.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Gilgamesh: Prologue

Revoltingly Gilgamesh was currently doing the same thing that most Servants do in between Grail Wars... Not even existing for the most part. He would be up and about, if it wasn't for Shirou and Rin... But he there wasn't much to change that now. So when Gilgamesh awoke in this seemingly random bedroom it's was almost as if he came out of a Coma, his first assumption being that he must have been summoned, the question was simply who was his Master, and what class was he? Before he even bothered looking at where he was though something was immediately apparent... He was weak, really weak, so weak that was even stronger back when he was in the human world as a typical human! Ok, so whatever Master he had somehow possessed negative mana... Was that even a thing? No, maybe something happened to him at the end of the last Grail War? That was possible, regardless he didn't know what the cause was, so this was something he'd have to investigate later... Oh how an expendable Assassin would be useful right now.

Now with his inner thinking wrapped up he look a quick glance of the room to see what individuals were inside... There were actually quite a few... And all of them looked confused. There's no way a Master would be so confused, or would have done the summoning among so many people? Right? Well, regardless he couldn't think of another reason to being here. So arrogantly he stood up tall in his armor, armed cross and hollered across the room to get everyone's attention "Hmph! Which one of you Mongrels summons me! The Great Gilgamesh! I wish to get this war over with!".

@Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @El Tigre! @CCC Kouhai @C.T. @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Josh M @Room 4​
With the Screaming off the one girl echo around, Cindy would look at Gilgamesh puzzlingly. Was he just some hero named Gilgamesh? Or was he the real deal

54ab10a4705d6.jpg

"Gilgamesh? Like The guy from epic story, or a guy naming himself after the guy from the Epic story? Now that I think about it, I don't care. Just help me find a exit, please, You seem like a guy who want to war with real people, not teddy bears, and tacky hardwood."

Silk would turn to bee.

"You too. Name's Silk. You wanna help bust out of here?"

@Gen. Gwazi Sempai @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Last edited:

"Eh, some of them. My mom and I used to rent a cabin sometimes, and we went there and spent a weekend just watching them." Percy said. "So, you could say yes, I do."

"Eh, some of them. My mom and I used to rent a cabin sometimes, and we went there and spent a weekend just watching them." Percy said. "So, you could say yes, I do."
"Oh~?" she said slowly, a small smile inching across her face. "Those blockbusters may break records again and again, but finding a shining treasure of a B or C movie sticks with you more. Do you feel the super same way?" Not a lot of people shared her hobby.​

"Oh~?" she said slowly, a small smile inching across her face. "Those blockbusters may break records again and again, but finding a shining treasure of a B or C movie sticks with you more. Do you feel the super same way?" Not a lot of people shared her hobby.​

Percy leaned back. "I've seen a few that I've liked, yeah!" He said. He put his hands behind his head, and leaned against the wall. "Ever see 'Sharknado'?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite

A boney clacking sound immediately caught Eve's attention. She turned, starting blankly at what the source of this sound was. The young girl immediately found herself baffled. She took a random, innocent guess as to why he could've looked like that, without listening to anything he said.

tumblr_inline_nl2h4vUH4k1r3leyb.png

"Is it Halloween?"

If it was, oh no! Eve didn't have a costume! D:

Papyrus had finally worn himself out enough to notice what appeared to be a human girl giving him a funny look. If this weren't obviously a dream, he would have been delighted with the opportunity to finally capture a human. Something about her made him feel uneasy, but he couldn't quite put his phalanx on it.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

HALLOWEEN? YOU... YOU THINK I'M A HALLOWEEN?!?!?!?!

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

WHAT'S THAT?

Percy leaned back. "I've seen a few that I've liked, yeah!" He said. He put his hands behind his head, and leaned against the wall. "Ever see 'Sharknado'?"
"Shark...nado. It sounds ridiculous, but like the kind of thing a super desperate producer would have to make. I haven't, but I think I will then."

That is, if she could find such a movie in Academy City.

"Maybe you're not super completely stupid."

Little did she know that movie kinda was completely stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
"Stand back." Ethel said as she had his Fury turn into a scythe and tried mincing the door down.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Verite
Ermac-The Soul Stealer

Ermac guessed that not everyone would get his sarcasm, he didn't expect someone to actually TRY to knock the door down. If that would have worked, he would have been did it. "We think that will not work. We were just joking about blowing the door up. That could kill all of you in here." Ermac didn't like not knowing what was going on, he wanted answers and he needed to get back to Outworld. Mileena would surely attack Shao Kahn and take his throne if Ermac wasn't there to stop her. He sat in the air, taking time to think over what was going on.

Interaction(s): @Bomb
Mentioned: @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Verite @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Room 3 People

[/fieldbox]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Papyrus had finally worn himself out enough to notice what appeared to be a human girl giving him a funny look. If this weren't obviously a dream, he would have been delighted with the opportunity to finally capture a human. Something about her made him feel uneasy, but he couldn't quite put his phalanx on it.

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

HALLOWEEN? YOU... YOU THINK I'M A HALLOWEEN?!?!?!?!

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

WHAT'S THAT?

Yet again, young Eve was baffled by the skeleton. How could a skeleton man not know about Halloween!? He practically was Halloween! However, being the naive girl she was about certain things, she felt a bit proud she knew something that he didn't.

tumblr_inline_nl2h56TooO1r3leyb.png

"A holiday. You dress in scary costumes and people give you free candy. What you are wearing, is it not a costume?" she questioned, tilting her head slightly.

With the Screaming off the one girl echo around, Cindy would look at Gilgamesh puzzlingly. Was he just some hero named Gilgamesh? Or was he the real deal

"Gilgamesh? Like The guy from epic story, or a guy naming himself after the guy from the Epic story? Now that I think about it, I don't care. Just help me find a exit, please, You seem like a guy who want to war with real people, not teddy bears, and tacky hard."

When the young girl questioned what he meant by Gilgamesh he smirked and responded "Hmph! I am 'the' Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes! You should be Groveling at my feet!". Though she did express an interest in leaving... regardless of there being clear windows and doors... Surely the girl wasn't this clueless? He approached the door and grabbed the doorknob to open it... Nothing.

04am.png

What!? This door wouldn't even respond!? At first he was filled with rage by the sheer failure this seemed to be, but quickly he recognized this was the work of something else. Still annoyed that someone could trap him like this he shouted out to no one in particular "Hmph! You think you can keep me!? The Great Gilgamesh! Whoever you are your days are numbered! I shall impale with my collection of treasures!" before returning to where he was and sitting on the end of one of the beds. He looked back at the woman who had talked to him originally and asked "Do you know how we all got here? Are you a Servant? Or are you a Master?".

Status
Not open for further replies.