Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethel shot twin arrows at Deoxys, mainly for the fact that he was probably a danger to everyone. Not like she understood what Dexoys means.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ROOM 3​
Deoxys would jerk its head to look at the twin projectiles suddenly coming towards it. The creature simply stares, remaining in its Normal Form. And the projectiles...

...hit Deoxys! Two arrows pierce the creatures head and shoulder with a distinctive sound of biomass ripping. No blood, but Deoxys simple stumbles back and looks forward, its eyes still unmoving. It stares at Ethel, not amused. "Your plan is ill-conceived. I would not waste energy trying to kill you, so I request you stop wasting your energy to kill me." Deoxys murmurs.

Both of the arrows suddenly glow with an unnatural purple hue as they are both telekinetically ripped out of Deoxys. The creature examines the primitive projectiles as they orbit in front of its "face", before simply dropping them to the floor. The holes in Deoxys' head and shoulder glow brightly before being regenerated.
"Is that a monster?" Annabeth choked out at the sight of Deoxys.

"Not one that I've seen." Percy pulled out what appeared to be a crappy pen. He pulled off the cap, and a sword made of bronze appeared in his hands. Greek was etched onto the blade. A faint light glowed from it.

"Nice job, Seaweed brain!" Annabeth called to him. "We don't even know if it's a threat, and you plan on attacking it!"
"The female sentient is wise. Listen to her." Deoxys says, raising one of its formed hands and pointing a finger at Annabeth.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3​

Maxine Caulfield's Prologue
"Lost in Time"

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
-Ken Russell

---

tumblr_nud5wdLe7Y1udmos8o4_500.gif

Don't you know that I'll be around to guide you
Through your weakest moments to leave them behind you

"She can't die, she can't..."

The world around Maxine Caulfield paused, twenty students and several staff attendants of Blackwell Academy frozen in trepidation at the sight of a lone figure standing at the edge of the Academy's rooftop. Droplets of rains, millions upon millions, halted in their downpour, the sapphire-eyed time bender watching in brief awe at the gorgeously horrific depiction before her. Pushing her right leg forward, the introvert growled softly under her breath, feeling the pain beginning to course. With her right arm extended, Max pushed forwards, a bolt of still lightning brightening against the darken skies.

Returning nightmares only shadows
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright

"Keep...going...Max..."

Each flight bore down the Irish-descended teenager more and more, feeling a migraine rattle in the confines of her skull. Her breathing grew heavy and erratic, panting and wheezing, the very boundaries of reality screeching at her to stop her unruly advancements. A deep tremble coursed through her body, feeling her hands grow numb, flashes of dull red dancing before her vision. Yet, despite her physical agony, the brunette photographer forcefully brought herself onto the roof by sheer will alone. Colliding against the steel door, throwing it open, Max almost stumbled onto the concrete, vainly trying to use her rewind again only to discover a mere flicker.

For now

"U...Ugh..."

In a maddening rush of adrenaline, the droning monotone of nothing evaporate in mere milliseconds. Echoes of voices from below spoke like phantoms in the night, the booming crackle of thunder shuddering underneath Max's feet. A hand reached up to her nose, feeling the blood freely pour, the frantic, flashing image of a distinct tornado raging by the coastline to remind the Caulfield of the inevitable future. Looking up, spotting the figure turn around, Max stood, looking deep into those red, weak eyes that had seen their share of tears and anguish.

Crosses all over, heavy on your shoulders
The sirens inside you waiting to step forward

"You matter. And not just to me..."

No name had to be attributed to Her in Maxine's mind, being reminded of the constant bullying and harassment the tortured angel endured before her. Blackwell Academy had been brew in the illusion of small-town America, spoiled by corruption and greed, influenced more by payrolls than the sanctity of their students. Reaping what they have sown, Max stood stiff, walking boldly forward to the distressed angel. Something seemed off about this, an unusual sense of deju vu beginning to settle in. Banner carried back and forth behind Maxine and Her, a struggle to hold onto the whims of life, the depression of being shunned and ridiculed having pushed the angelic blonde both literally and metaphorically to the edge.

Disturbing silence darkens your night

"NO!!!"

With a brief turning of Her body, the angel drew her wings, and lo, she leap off the edge. Vainly, Max chased after the falling girl, watching one of her few friends succumb to the plague of mistreatment and spite that had consumed countless lives before. With t, Max stared below, the roaring of the winds drowning out her own sobs, the students of Blackwell Academy crying in unison. Enemies became friends, friends became family, yet the cycle would eventually continue. Parties will be held, the rich and prestigious will boast about their accomplishments whilst the outcasts and "freaks" are spurned aside, the only pang of sympathy for them arising when their blood spills upon the concrete.

For now

---

tumblr_nk3in6jZ6x1r8iovuo3_500.gif

"W-Where am I now? No, not again..."

Turmoil coursed through her veins, hearing the sonorous booming of thunder growing louder like the sounds of war-drums. Instinctively snatching at her camera, Maxine had opened her shut eyes, realizing the world of Arcadia Bay had shifted once more. Memories no longer flowed coherently in her mind, the stream of thought and consciousness lifted upwards like the raging tornado before her. Her ears grew deaf from the fury of Mother Nature that stood no less than a mile or so away from her, watching the whirlwind plow viciously through the small town. Buildings were ripped straight from the earth, debris and boulders soaring through the air, crashing against the lighthouse Maxine herself had been standing just beside. Lifting up a hand in bewilderment, Maxine didn't have time to scream as glistening white ray of the lighthouse began to tumble on top of her.

Crosses all over the boulevard
Crosses all over the boulevard

"I-I'm so sorry Chloe...I'm s-so sorry..."

Another flash of light, another scene that "Mad Max" found herself in. In her arms wept a blue-haired girl by the familiar name of Chloe, the brunette herself feeling a miasma of grief and anguish in her heart. Fury silently resided, holding Chloe in her flimsy, clumsy grasp. Why could she not remember, what was happening around her? She felt unraveled and bare, stripped before reality itself, humiliated and disgraced. Looking around silently at the remnants of aging cars and deceased cameras, her dull eyes caught gaze of a ghastly, spectral doe, one whom lowered it's head in respect before fading into eternity.

People staring know that you've been broken
Repeatedly reminded by the looks on their faces

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you'll stay strong."

Max found herself one last time, her face buried into her knees and huddled into a corner. Reality had fragmented before her, the laws of time eroding and fading away, as if reality itself was struggling with an undeveloped photo. Memories danced and shot, frantically trying to decipher themselves into a reasonable, chronological sequence. Feeling a sting in her neck and the soft repeating of a reversed phrase, Max found herself finally drifting into the sweet solace of slumber. Collapsing over, the Caulfield grew unconscious, only the constant chanting of a distorted phrase echoing into the starry night of her and the rest of Arcadia Bay...

Ignore them tonight and you'll be alright
We'll cast some and you'll be alright

mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR

~*---*~

As the others conversed within the confines of this small room, a lone teenager stood in the bathroom, staring herself down in a mirror blankly. Holding an old-school analog camera, Maxine softly gulped, looking around and realizing that something was horribly, horribly wrong. As if either on instinct or as if a vain attempt to ease her worries, she held her camera before her, managing to snap a quick slefie of herself. Taking the film and swiftly shaking it, Max slowly walked out of the bathroom, greeted by the unfamiliar faces of weirdos ranging from gas-masked anarchists, generals, and possibly even the undead.

"Uhm...mornin'..." Max spoke with her iconic soft, reserved voice with slightest hint of a husk to it, staring in bewilderment or awe as to what exactly was before her and what exactly had happened in general.

"I swear, if Chloe gave me weed I'm gonna show her what it means to be high and dry...haha..."

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Room 1 @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Sean didn't mind being ignored. He had a feeling that the doors would open on their own via someone doing it or magical forces, but the Robin boy, who seemed to have been here before only confirmed his suspicion. That Robin boy loved to talk, Sean really only talked when it was with Edispu, but soon a younger girl came into the room frightened and holding a camera. "Yea, Mornin'." Sean managed to greet the girl before turning back to Robin and Erika.

Now Edispu on the other hand cannot have a private thought. Whatever he thinks his floating skull speaks. And quite frankly the demon didn't like the two lovebirds' public display of affection. "They make me sick. In a public area too? Bad enough love exists. I don't need to see it everyday." Edispu became intangible and ran in between Robin and Erika before becoming tangible again to seperate them. Despite his small stature Edispu was able to push the two away as if he were their size. "You annoying humans. Go die in a hole together if you find each other's company so amusing. However, if you like to join the party..." Edispu's skull came and scooped him up taking him to their eye level. "Then do something useful and figure out how to open the damn door!"

Sean looked back to Edispu, he had just greeted the young girl to calm her down, but he had forgotten he traveled with a demon. "Edispu, is that necessary?"

Edispu's bat ears perked as he turned to Sean. "Do not sass me human!"

"Yeah, well I just did. Tell you what, you shut up and I'll give you a treat."

Edispu immediately sat down on his hind legs and panting like an excited dog. Sean stared at him blankly as he reached behind his back and pulled a pillow from off the chair and threw it at him. Edispu took the hit and shook his head before standing on both legs and scoding Sean. "You insolent child! If it were not for the feeble mutt's mind I would not have fallen for your trick!"

Sean however had moved on from Edispu and turned back to Max. "So, new girl what's your name. I'm Sean and my doggy over there is Edispu."

"I am not your dog! Don't ignore me!" Sean of course ignored the demon's rant.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

"Is that a monster?" Annabeth choked out at the sight of Deoxys.

"Not one that I've seen." Percy pulled out what appeared to be a crappy pen. He pulled off the cap, and a sword made of bronze appeared in his hands. Greek was etched onto the blade. A faint light glowed from it.

"Nice job, Seaweed brain!" Annabeth called to him. "We don't even know if it's a threat, and you plan on attacking it!"
Deoxys would jerk its head to look at the twin projectiles suddenly coming towards it. The creature simply stares, remaining in its Normal Form. And the projectiles...

...hit Deoxys! Two arrows pierce the creatures head and shoulder with a distinctive sound of biomass ripping. No blood, but Deoxys simple stumbles back and looks forward, its eyes still unmoving. It stares at Ethel, not amused. "Your plan is ill-conceived. I would not waste energy trying to kill you, so I request you stop wasting your energy to kill me." Deoxys murmurs.

Both of the arrows suddenly glow with an unnatural purple hue as they are both telekinetically ripped out of Deoxys. The creature examines the primitive projectiles as they orbit in front of its "face", before simply dropping them to the floor. The holes in Deoxys' head and shoulder glow brightly before being regenerated.

"The female sentient is wise. Listen to her." Deoxys says, raising one of its formed hands and pointing a finger at Annabeth.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3​

Saiai was with Annabeth on this one. "She's right, seaweed brain," she said, copying his girl friend's nickname for him. "That's super stupid." Of course, her opinion went for Ethel's course of action as well.

Though it seemed the attacks didn't matter as this...thing had telekinesis as well. Regeneration or something to boot. This was probably the single most versatile esper she'd ever met.

"...So does anyone know where we are, or are we super lost?"

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Last edited:
heh, high and dry

QRQavzb.jpg

that's a good one

The skeleton wasn't in the same room as Max, but he reacted to what she said anyway. No big deal.

@No One​

Last edited:
Saiai was with Annabeth on this one. "She's right, seaweed brain," she said, copying his girl friend's nickname for him. "That's super stupid." Of course, her opinion went for Ethel's course of action as well.

Though it seemed the attacks didn't matter as this...thing had telekinesis as well. This was probably the single most versatile esper she'd ever met.

"...So does anyone know where we are, or are we super lost?"

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Annabeth gave Saiai a look, and opened up her laptop. "I have no idea where we are. Japan? Maybe?" She said. "Last I knew, Percy and I were in Iowa fighting a manticore. I don't know how we got here."

Percy recapped the sword... Err... Pen... err... Whatever. He put it in his pocket, and walked to Annabeth. "Really? Japan? Something must be wrong."

@room 3

Robin Tact

tumblr_inline_nifrfnXBUZ1sfvecc.png

"Ackkkk!"

Robin let out a cry of surprise as a blue haired mass in a dress tackled him straight in the chest. He had just been shaking the sleep away from his head and standing up when Erika had collided with him, nearly knocking him back to the ground. Thankfully, his feet held firm and his eyes darted down to the girl who was hugging him.

"E-Erika!?" He was shocked that she was also here, apparently trapped with them as well, "What are you doing here? Actually, do you have any idea how we got here...?"

tumblr_inline_nifrd84kS51sfvecc.jpg

"I don't remember anything of what I was doing before ending up here," Unconsciously, his arms wrapped around the girl in return for her hug, confusion evident in his expression.

tumblr_inline_nifrcovBi91sfvecc.png

"Oh... Mister Castle..." The tactician was on guard now, remembering how he and the soldier had been before the end of the game with Monokuma, "You're not here to kill me and Erika, are you? I doubt it would be wise to do so if this is a Murder Game like you say it is." Paranoid? Perhaps. Justified? In Robin's eyes, most definitely.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @BarrenThin @Mari @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Frank's expression darkened notably upon recognizing Robin and Erika, but perhaps not for the reason they thought. Instead of responding to what he said, the former vigilante offered a hand to the tactician. "... I'm sorry you have to go through this again, Robin." The old man's eyes showed sincerity and a light that hadn't been there before. Even the way he smiled faintly at Robin was different. Frank hadn't liked the Tactician, but he was not the Punisher. Not anymore.

He saw another familiar face, too, though the grin and warm greeting quickly died upon realizing this likely wasn't the Max he knew. So the hulking man simply nodded at the girl.

"Well... Anyways... You two know the drill." His eyes scanned Robin and Erika. "I had some idea this was going to happen. I was hoping I wouldn't get dragged into it." Frank sighed. He was certainly being talkative.

Offhandedly, he waved to everyone he didn't recognize. "Frank Castle."

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite

Reactions: Verite
Deoxys turns to stare outside the window. Bright sky, and trees. "It is warm, no snow. This is not where I must be." Deoxys said, turning to look at the rest of the group. "Irrelevant. We must find a way out of this.." Deoxys looks around the bright, ordained room. The white-gold architecture left no impression on the alien. "...containment."

Deoxys morphed its arms back into tentacles, and began lifting various objects in the room with telekinesis, examining them and occasionally fondling them with its tentacles.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3

Annabeth gave Saiai a look, and opened up her laptop. "I have no idea where we are. Japan? Maybe?" She said. "Last I knew, Percy and I were in Iowa fighting a manticore. I don't know how we got here."

Percy recapped the sword... Err... Pen... err... Whatever. He put it in his pocket, and walked to Annabeth. "Really? Japan? Something must be wrong."

@room 3
Deoxys turns to stare outside the window. Bright sky, and trees. "It is warm, no snow. This is not where I must be." Deoxys said, turning to look at the rest of the group. "Irrelevant. We must find a way out of this.." Deoxys looks around the bright, ordained room. The white-gold architecture left no impression on the alien. "...containment."

Deoxys morphed its arms back into tentacles, and began lifting various objects in the room with telekinesis, examining them and occasionally fondling them with its tentacles.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3

That laptop could tell them their location, huh? Though the girl didn't seem especially confident in her declaration, so maybe it was just super useless. Saiai had already assumed they were in Japan, in Academy City. Though, no place she had ever been to. But perhaps it had been foolish to assume so.

Interestingly, Annabeth and Percy were apparently foreigners. Explained their names, though. Speaking of which, she hadn't told anyone hers yet.

...Eh, she'd tell them if they needed to know.

In the meantime, she'd figure out if that laptop was any good. She approached the two to look at the laptop. "So you got all the super way to Japan from America and didn't even notice?" For now, she just assumed they were still in Academy City.

She noticed Deoxys lifting and touching things. Weird as hell. She wasn't sure whether she should even consider the thing an esper, as she'd never heard of a power that made one look so inhuman.

"You just planning to touch everything in sight?"

"... are you not a monster?" Ethel asked the alien being.

"Umm... Ethel? I just noticed that we aren't as strong as before. We shouldn't attack him anymore" Karin would say, from inside of Ethel's Fury.

"...kay." was all Ethel would respond to Karin. He put his Fury down.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ROOM 3​

tumblr_inline_nifrfxevJc1sfvecc.png

"Don't worry, Erika... I could never take my eyes off of you unless it was to protect you," Even if he knew how cheesy the line sounded, Robin wouldn't have cared. He didn't even mind what Battler had said, instead simply enjoying the affection Erika was showing him.

@Gummi Bunnies
"That and the fact that you can help me and Battler out with the investigating this new place out~!" Erika liked this attention. It was different than the attention that Lady Bernkastel would give her. Much different.

Sean didn't mind being ignored. He had a feeling that the doors would open on their own via someone doing it or magical forces, but the Robin boy, who seemed to have been here before only confirmed his suspicion. That Robin boy loved to talk, Sean really only talked when it was with Edispu, but soon a younger girl came into the room frightened and holding a camera. "Yea, Mornin'." Sean managed to greet the girl before turning back to Robin and Erika.

Now Edispu on the other hand cannot have a private thought. Whatever he thinks his floating skull speaks. And quite frankly the demon didn't like the two lovebirds' public display of affection. "They make me sick. In a public area too? Bad enough love exists. I don't need to see it everyday." Edispu became intangible and ran in between Robin and Erika before becoming tangible again to seperate them. Despite his small stature Edispu was able to push the two away as if he were their size. "You annoying humans. Go die in a hole together if you find each other's company so amusing. However, if you like to join the party..." Edispu's skull came and scooped him up taking him to their eye level. "Then do something useful and figure out how to open the damn door!"

Sean looked back to Edispu, he had just greeted the young girl to calm her down, but he had forgotten he traveled with a demon. "Edispu, is that necessary?"

Edispu's bat ears perked as he turned to Sean. "Do not sass me human!"

"Yeah, well I just did. Tell you what, you shut up and I'll give you a treat."

Edispu immediately sat down on his hind legs and panting like an excited dog. Sean stared at him blankly as he reached behind his back and pulled a pillow from off the chair and threw it at him. Edispu took the hit and shook his head before standing on both legs and scoding Sean. "You insolent child! If it were not for the feeble mutt's mind I would not have fallen for your trick!"

Sean however had moved on from Edispu and turned back to Max. "So, new girl what's your name. I'm Sean and my doggy over there is Edispu."

"I am not your dog! Don't ignore me!" Sean of course ignored the demon's rant.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite
Clearly Erika didn't take that lightly at all, but her innocent smile remained. Of course, when something like that occurs, she always had a little comment to share.

"If you're so crabby about this, go and figure out the door yourself. I was hoping that all of us would cooperate, but if you don't watch your mouth, mister... there are ways I can keep you quiet. A single strap of duct tape would be one way.... and exposing what you hide from others is another way. Simply by this knowledge... this level of retaliation is possible for Furudo Erika... what do you think... everyone?" the more she spoke towards Edispu, the more her smile shifted away from innocence and towards a jeering grin. Yes, a part of her "intellectual rapist" side remained, and it probably wasn't a good idea to let that side of hers go wild at the moment.

Frank's expression darkened notably upon recognizing Robin and Erika, but perhaps not for the reason they thought. Instead of responding to what he said, the former vigilante offered a hand to the tactician. "... I'm sorry you have to go through this again, Robin." The old man's eyes showed sincerity and a light that hadn't been there before. Even the way he smiled faintly at Robin was different. Frank hadn't liked the Tactician, but he was not the Punisher. Not anymore.

He saw another familiar face, too, though the grin and warm greeting quickly died upon realizing this likely wasn't the Max he knew. So the hulking man simply nodded at the girl.

"Well... Anyways... You two know the drill." His eyes scanned Robin and Erika. "I had some idea this was going to happen. I was hoping I wouldn't get dragged into it." Frank sighed. He was certainly being talkative.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Verite
Thankfully if it wasn't for Frank speaking up, Erika would've gone off on a field day with her "trolltastic" words.

"Yeah... I got that."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
That laptop could tell them their location, huh? Though the girl didn't seem especially confident in her declaration, so maybe it was just super useless. Saiai had already assumed they were in Japan, in Academy City. Though, no place she had ever been to. But perhaps it had been foolish to assume so.

Interestingly, Annabeth and Percy were apparently foreigners. Explained their names, though. Speaking of which, she hadn't told anyone hers yet.

...Eh, she'd tell them if they needed to know.

In the meantime, she'd figure out if that laptop was any good. She approached the two to look at the laptop. "So you got all the super way to Japan from America and didn't even notice?" For now, she just assumed they were still in Academy City.

She noticed Deoxys lifting and touching things. Weird as hell. She wasn't sure whether she should even consider the thing an esper, as she'd never heard of a power that made one look so inhuman.

"You just planning to touch everything in sight?"

"We don't know. I should know!" Annabeth said. "I'm a daughter of Athena. I should know this stuff."

Percy looked at it. "We were at camp. Well, sort of. We were on a trip for camp." Percy said. "We go to a camp in New York, and we assume the Manticore we were fighting did something." Percy shrugged. "I don't know."

Gunha Sogiita awoke with a start. He didn't recognize the area but who cared about that. There was some weird tentacle monster, and that was definitely a bad guy. Or, at least, it looked like one. And it pushed a girl or something, so obviously it had no guts. ...Literally too as some arrows pierced it yet nothing came out. The drainage on his power was nothing when he had the guts to do what was right!

"Oi, monster! What are you doing here?!" he shouted and pointed dramatically towards it, seemingly ignoring its telepathic message from earlier. It was like any good ol' tokusatsu show, with Gunha being the good guy and this tentacled thingy majigger was the monster of the week, to Gunha's perspective anyway.

"You don't have a lot of guts, pushing aside a girl like that! You better explain yourself!" Gunha was obviously ready to brawl. Someone probably should stop him.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Verite
Link to sign-ups here.

RULES

1. Naturally, Iwaku's rules apply here.

2. Knowledge of the previous Murder Games, or the Type-Moon or Raildex franchises, are not required to participate in this.

3. Depending on how strong your character exactly is in their respective canon, they may have to nerf them so they don't completely own everything in sight and essentially prevent any godmodding. There's no fun if there's no challenge after all. Meta-gaming is also not allowed, though concerning Traitor votes, OOC voting will not be punished.

4. I'd love for everyone vote every round, but I realize some people might just not have the time. At the very least, I want everyone to post at least once each round. As each round should last a few days at the least, that comes to posting at least once every few days, which is pretty fair I think. If you become inactive and don't post, your character will likely be eliminated in some manner.

5. Due to the size and speed of the game, it is practically a requirement to seek out other users to be your "posting partners" so that you have some people you can stick with. Using the tagging system is absolutely required.

6. To traitors, all kills will be done through a special group PM. To agents, all investigations will be done through a similar PM. By extension, duos will act as one character. Thus, when one dies, the other part of the duo will also be killed. Same goes for when they are investigated, and when they vote.

7. No OOC talk in the IC. Please take all OOC discussion to the General Chat and all roleplay discussion to the group's RP Discussion of the Murder Series group.

8. Be respectful towards me and the co-GMs, @OrlandoBloomers and @TheSpringwoodSlasher.

9. There will generally not be any dice rolls for the fights, though there will be actions that may need them. On the topic of fights, do note that you will not be able to use your Noble Phantasm until your character meets the requirement of regaining more of their former strength, due to the nerfing weakening them if need be.

Prologue
"The People Who Became the Protagonists By Some Mistake"

dNqVg4A.jpg

A certain scripture mentions that humans are superior to angels. People know of evil, but do not become evil. It's different from angels, who know only of good since birth. Humans have evil, but can live as good, so they are superior to angels, who know only good.

As the final moments of my life approach, the rest of it flashes before my eyes. It was as though God looked into my soul to exact judgment upon me by showing me the error of my ways. But I would have none of it.

I am content with this fate. Even if I die with no one to bury me, just as I have lived, I am content.

I have fulfilled the ultimate purpose of my life.

And nothing will ever be the same again.

- - -

One Week Ago...

3267bf9b1321aa7a10d62ecbc00f36b6.png

The blackness swallowed everything in the area up. Well, to be precise, there was no "area" within this plane of existence. Darkness was inherent to it. Darkness was where he was born, and so darkness would be the only thing he would spread across all the lands and worlds that had ever existed.

His curse was something that would be shared for all to endure.

Like a human, the concept of all the evils in the world was born from humans. The concept of morality does not weigh as heavily in other life-forms like animals, who are seen as fundamentally innocent. No, it is only humans that carry the weight of sin upon their shoulders.

f043fabe999e58c471c6e0a365b6d437.png

He was like a normal human, like everyone else. But when everyone around you begins to believe you as something other than human, one could very well easily go down in history as someone who was indeed something other than human.

Even if he was no more remarkable or notable than the people by his side, and those against him.

He hated it at first. He hated it. All the pain that had been inflicted upon him. The misery. The isolation. The torment. He hated it. It wasn't fair. Why must people see him as the ultimate evil of the world? The ultimate source of the wrongdoings and faults of humankind?

00176ae7c837fd2a800b10b1963e0452.png

Of course, as time went on, wounds were healed, no matter how grievous they might be. The same could be said for his hatred and resentment towards those who had mindlessly labelled him such things that were false, like the source of all the evils in the world.

Perhaps he was destined to be this way. Perhaps it was fate that cursed him to be like this. But no matter.

If history would believe him to be the ultimate evil of the world, then he would become the ultimate evil of the world.

BVHU0sl.jpg

The shadow's body took shape and form, practically out of nowhere, and came into reality. Into their reality.

"Hnnnnghhh... haaahaaaa... haaaa... hahaha... hahahahahahahaha..."

The Fifth Holy Grail War had begun, and he was the star of the show. He wasn't about to miss his grand return. The chance to return... When supplied with as much evil and corruption as he was, it was impossible to remain dormant like that.

"Hahahaha..."

He could not maintain this shape for long, but it was enough. Soon, the seeds of doubt would be planted, and after that, destruction would be the only thing remaining.

- - -

A Few Days Ago...

ES5bH1O.jpg

"So when do you expect the next Murder Game to happen?"

Motoharu Tsuchimikado was an easily identifiable young man. If not for his spiky bleached blonde hair, then his sunglasses that he kept on, even indoors. If not for his sister complex, then for his general laid-back attitude that annoyed many others.

On the other hand, the man floating in the tank, Aleister Crowley, was quite a sight for sore eyes. He looked like a man, yet also like a woman. He looked like a saint, but also like a criminal. Like an adult, but like a child. He was a living paradox that existed within both the worlds of magic and science.

And he was also one of the greatest minds of his world.

"If my predictions are correct, it should come to fruition in a matter of days."

"Ehh? That quickly? But didn't we just have Accelerator and Kanzaki return from their own? It's only been a week..."

"Time does not wait for anyone. In any case... much has happened over these few days. Wouldn't you agree? Acqua of the Back has been dispatched, along with Terra of the Left and Vento of the Front. The only member of God's Right Seat remaining is its head, Fiamma of the Right. And like any other living being, it will finally collapse when the head is dispatched of," Crowley spoke uncaringly, floating like a fish in his life support tank, "The other plans are coming along swimmingly as well. Accelerator may be crucial to my plans, but sometimes... the Spare Plan can be more useful than the Main Plan."

"The Spare Plan? You're not referring to...?"

"Teitoku Kakine has far more charisma than Accelerator. That is why SCHOOL existed in the first place, after all. While I normally wouldn't simply give away my precious Hound Dogs so easily... this isn't what was going as I had normally planned either, is it?"

"I see... So what's become of him?"

"As you might know, his Dark Matter is a powerful tool. That's why he's the number two strongest Esper within Academy City. Did you know that part of his power also entailed... resurrection?"

Teitoku Kakine was not dead for good. He did not die when Accelerator sent him off on his way, and he did not die when Frank Castle shot him down. He was still lurking, waiting, preying...

"Well, in any case... I'd suggest you prepare yourself. You are to go and make contact with that Castle and Tohsaka, under the guise that you're from a different party than the Hound Dogs. And take Accelerator with you. I am sure GROUP won't suffer if Musujime and Etzali remain."

"Right..."

"Another thing... According to my sources, the original orchestrator of the Murder Games, an ancient Arch Demon, has actually been deceased for some time now. A surprising revelation, even for me."

"Huuuh? The original mastermind of these games is already dead? Then who's pulling the strings this time? Why are they still going on?"

"Perhaps that is a mystery we must find out ourselves."

- - -

Present Day. Approximately 8:35 AM. Tohsaka Residence.

The silence was unnerving.

Almost as much as the sudden disappearances.

"... Frank? Fraaank? Where are you? Tch... damn. Tsuchimikado? Accelerator?"

Well. He was suddenly gone now.

Archer mentioned that he was suddenly missing the instant he noticed. Though it was something he definitely would have done, it didn't seem likely that Frank had left to visit that place by himself. Did that mean...

"My, what a pain. This phenomenon... That must mean it's already started..." The young woman known only as Ciel said.

"You don't mean...?"

"Yes. The Murder Game."

- - -

Present Day. Approximately 8:40 AM. Unknown Location.

XaoIYHi.png

You had all awoken in an unfamiliar place, in different, seemingly identical bedrooms, separated into different groups for the time being.

To some, this phenomenon was a familiar, and more than likely unwelcome one.

But even so, perhaps one could never really "get used" to this sort of thing. The feeling of dread that came with being a part of a sadistic Murder Game. One thing most of you would feel though, wherever you were, was a sense of... being drained, as though you might be nowhere near as strong as you once were the last time you could recall. The window outside revealed nothing but a sunny sky and a deep forest behind.

If you would attempt to escape, you would be met with no way out. For some odd reason, the windows, nor the walls or the door, could be broken through. The door itself was, naturally, locked, but who had locked them all in here? And how?

Well, maybe that's something you'll simply have to wait and find out during a later time. For now, it didn't seem like there was anything to do but to get to know the other strange folk around.

In the First Room was Frank Castle, Robin Tact, Minato Arisato, Erika Furudo, Battler Ushiromiya, Maxine Caulfield, Mari Kurihara, Cole, Stubbs, Sean Grant, and Edipsu.

In the Second Room was where Lon'qu, Donny, Jason, Kirby, Daredevil, Elektra, Furiosa, Ryner Lute, Annabel, Ryan Duchannes, Papyrus, Eve, and Ilona remained.

In the Third Room was where Deoxys, Cinder Fall, Ermac, Ethel, Karin, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Gunha Sogiita, Saiai Kinuhata, Celty, Mikoto Misaka, Sans the Skeleton, Hector Barbossa, and Mister Negative were located.

In the Fourth Room, there was Gilgamesh, Kizaru, Pyro, Satsuki Kiryuuin, Ryuuko Matoi, Bee, Raiden, Cameron Phillips, and Silk.

Have fun.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac (Mortal Kombat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

4362710-5672962749-autig.png

Kirby was just chilling in Dreamland. He had fought numerous enemies over the years, whether it be Nightmare or Dark Matter, or even Meta Knight or King Dedede. The hero or the Planet Pop Star was always willing to help others, especially if there was food involved, preferably strawberry shortcake, yummy!

Kirby was relaxing under a tree, simply trying to catch some zzz's that is until when he finally dozed off. He felt like something was off, it was hard to explain, but he just knew when he woke up, something would've happened.

When he did awaken, he was right, things had changed. He was no longer on the outskirts of the Dreamland forest, in fact, for all he knew, he wasn't even in Dreamland. He didn't recognize any of the creatures he shared the room with. They didn't look like anything Kirby had seen before. They shared no relation to any of Kirby's enemies, so what were they.

Kirby cautiously took a few steps back, watching every one of these strange creatures with wide eyes.

@DapperDogman

@Anyone in 2nd room who wants to interact with the Pink Puffball

"We don't know. I should know!" Annabeth said. "I'm a daughter of Athena. I should know this stuff."

Percy looked at it. "We were at camp. Well, sort of. We were on a trip for camp." Percy said. "We go to a camp in New York, and we assume the Manticore we were fighting did something." Percy shrugged. "I don't know."

Figuring Athena was simply the name of some random American woman, Saiai just shrugged. "...Manticore?" she asked. As far as she was concerned, that was just a mythical creature. Nothing you could actually fight. So perhaps some piece of technology was named that, but she figured she'd have heard of it at some point. It sounded super important.

Gunha Sogiita awoke with a start. He didn't recognize the area but who cared about that. There was some weird tentacle monster, and that was definitely a bad guy. Or, at least, it looked like one. And it pushed a girl or something, so obviously it had no guts. ...Literally too as some arrows pierced it yet nothing came out. The drainage on his power was nothing when he had the guts to do what was right!

"Oi, monster! What are you doing here?!" he shouted and pointed dramatically towards it, seemingly ignoring its telepathic message from earlier. It was like any good ol' tokusatsu show, with Gunha being the good guy and this tentacled thingy majigger was the monster of the week, to Gunha's perspective anyway.

"You don't have a lot of guts, pushing aside a girl like that! You better explain yourself!" Gunha was obviously ready to brawl. Someone probably should stop him.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman
Deoxys turned to look at the awoken sentient. "Intelligence levels are lower on this subject. Diversity in intelligence, the genetic weaknesses are already becoming apparent." Deoxys spoke as if it was reading off a lab report, looking at the humans surrounding it. It ignored the upstart human, however, going back to closely examining a pillow.

Deoxys turned to look at the awoken sentient. "Intelligence levels are lower on this subject. Diversity in intelligence, the genetic weaknesses are already becoming apparent." Deoxys spoke as if it was reading off a lab report, looking at the humans surrounding it. It ignored the upstart human, however, going back to closely examining a pillow.

Oh hey, a pillow.

"Ethel should sleep..." Ethel said, grabbing the pillow, and started to rest on the bed.

"Oh my." Karin said, reappearing from the Fury.

@The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Figuring Athena was simply the name of some random American woman, Saiai just shrugged. "...Manticore?" she asked. As far as she was concerned, that was just a mythical creature. Nothing you could actually fight. So perhaps some piece of technology was named that, but she figured she'd have heard of it at some point. It sounded super important.

"The Manticore is a monster in Greek tales that has the head of a lion, Tail of a scorpion, and wings." Annabeth said. "We fight things like them all the time. Sphinxes, Titans, all sorts of things you think are from Greek Mythology. Percy and I are demigods ourselves."

Percy nodded. "As I said, I'm the son of Poseidon, God of the sea."

"Also, this is the laptop of Daedalus, creator of the labyrinth. I just. Can't. Seem. To access most of the files!" Annabeth said, a bit flustered. She was clicking furiously.

It took Gunha a moment to process what Mr. Monster here had just said.
"I see," he said lowly as he hung his head dejectedly. This lasted for a mere moment, however.
"But, well, SUCH TRIVIAL STUFF LIKE WHETHER I'M SMART OR DUMB IS UNNECESSARY! I DON'T HAVE TO MIND!"
He shouted incredibly loudly, his voice echoing throughout the room. "Genetic weaknesses, or being an idiot, or whatever. I don't care about any of that! What matters is..." he started as he dashed towards Deoxys.
"GUTS!" he attempted to grab Deoxys's face and throw him against the wall at twice the speed of sound.

tumblr_inline_nifrgkIopn1sfvecc.png

"... What?" For a few moments, Robin could stare at Frank, slack-jaw and unable to comprehend what was happening. Did... Did he just apologize for something? When it wasn't even his fault? Based on routine, his hand took Frank's and gave it a shake while he remained dumbfounded and holding Erika, "Ah... I'm sorry too?"

It was truly a strange day for Robin. First being dragged into another Murder Game, then reuniting with Erika after so long (not that he was complaining), and now his expectations of others being broken? "Erika, the Murder Game isn't the only thing weird about today."
"That and the fact that you can help me and Battler out with the investigating this new place out~!" Erika liked this attention. It was different than the attention that Lady Bernkastel would give her. Much different.

Clearly Erika didn't take that lightly at all, but her innocent smile remained. Of course, when something like that occurs, she always had a little comment to share.

"If you're so crabby about this, go and figure out the door yourself. I was hoping that all of us would cooperate, but if you don't watch your mouth, mister... there are ways I can keep you quiet. A single strap of duct tape would be one way.... and exposing what you hide from others is another way. Simply by this knowledge... this level of retaliation is possible for Furudo Erika... what do you think... everyone?" the more she spoke towards Edispu, the more her smile shifted away from innocence and towards a jeering grin. Yes, a part of her "intellectual rapist" side remained, and it probably wasn't a good idea to let that side of hers go wild at the moment.

Thankfully if it wasn't for Frank speaking up, Erika would've gone off on a field day with her "trolltastic" words.

"Yeah... I got that."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi
"Erika, dear, please calm down. We don't need any sort of antagonism between us and our allies," Realizing Erika had gone on a rant as soon as he had been distracted, he wrapped his arm tighter around to rein her in.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
It took Gunha a moment to process what Mr. Monster here had just said.
"I see," he said lowly as he hung his head dejectedly. This lasted for a mere moment, however.
"But, well, SUCH TRIVIAL STUFF LIKE WHETHER I'M SMART OR DUMB IS UNNECESSARY! I DON'T HAVE TO MIND!"
He shouted incredibly loudly, his voice echoing throughout the room. "Genetic weaknesses, or being an idiot, or whatever. I don't care about any of that! What matters is..." he started as he dashed towards Deoxys.
"GUTS!" he attempted to grab Deoxys's face and throw him against the wall at twice the speed of sound.
Deoxys would have seen the human running for it. It immediately drops its items and spins around to face the charging being. Deoxys' eyes begin to glow and eery purple, as it lets out an alien noise and points one of its tentacles at Gunha.

Deoxys used Psychic!

If it hit, Gunha would feel as it a giant invisible fist suddenly emerged and smashed the poor boy in the, you guessed it, guts. A heavy telekinetic force would slam into the human, hopefully knocking him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.