Status
Not open for further replies.
Prologue: Light Eyes & Not-So-Light Hearts

It was a rather average day, in Ravenwood Manor.. Or, rather, as average as it got in the place. For the first time in quite a while, the interior of the Manor was quite bright and pleasant, the decor and general feel of the place reflecting that of it's residents within. Inside, a young girl with blonde hair and stunning bright blue eyes was curled up against a large black wolf. The two were garbed in matching capes, the latter not seeming too happy about this. On the other hand, a beautiful young woman sat on the couch, reading away, her delicate face buried deep in a book looking to be full of odd runes that, to the average Mortal, probably just looked like gibberish. To a master Caster like Reece, however....- "Hey, Reece?" inquired a voice seeming to be that of a young child no older than ten, cutting through the silence that had been rather blissful for the nineteen-year-old.

76779a9cde.jpg

A heavy sigh was the response, followed by the sound of her book shutting. "Yes, Ryan?" the young woman asked right back, though she very much lacked the enthusiasm the child did. Rather cheerily, the younger girl spoke up again. "When are Lena-beana, Ethan, and Jules going to be home?" the child queried idly, continuing to fiddle with the dark blue cape. This question caused a long silence to fill the air, the older of the two females pinching the bridge of her nose with annoyance. Ah, Ryan. She has the right idea, with asking all of the questions.. But her fault is that she doesn't ask the right ones, thought Reece, her tongue running over her pale lips before her response finally came. "I don't know. Why don't you try to Kelt with her and find out yourself? You really ought to practice more," the young woman chided, shaking her head with disappointment.

Now, the ten-year-old child paused in messing with the cape, seeming to consider this.. Before she looked up at the other girl in her presence. The young had similar blonde hair to the child- though it was much longer, and in a neat updo -, with pale features and abnormally radiant green eyes, as opposed to bright blue ones like her sibling's. "..You know, Jules says you never do anything but read," she finally commented to her older sibling, rather calmly. The reaction that came from the green-eyed young woman... Wasn't quite so calm. Ugh. Ridley. Such a nuisance.. A shame that little Ryan has idolized her so. "I do more than read and study," she snapped, defensively. "Ridley hasn't got the slightest clue what she's talking about. You shouldn't listen to a word that comes from that girl's empty head," Reece declared, matter-of-factly. Okay, yeah, there was some tensity there.. But so what? Reece had never liked her younger sister Ridley. Never had, and never would. After all, the two were complete opposites, what with Ridley being a total bad-girl and Reece being a good-girl that never strayed from the rules. Not that Ryan understood that.

"..That's not a nice thing to say, Reece," finally came a response from the little girl, a new disappointed tone in her voice. This just earned a scoff from Reece, who looked at the younger girl like that was the single most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard. If only she could understand. Although, I will give her that her naivete is cute. "Real cute, Ryan. Real cute. But I think that..-" Before Reece could finish the sentence, her stomach turned, and pain coursed through her head. All of a sudden, the grand interior of the Manor spiraled to black.. And Reece hit the floor.

Or, rather... A floor. On top of that, a floor that wasn't the floor of Ravenwood.

Slowly, the green-eyed girl came to, disoriented and confused. Her hand subconsciously drifted up to her forehead, rubbing it slightly. God, her head hurt. Slowly, as to avoid worsening the slight ache in her head, she rose to a sitting position. And from there, to a standing one. Immediately, the blonde with the electric green eyes began scanning her surroundings, her brow furrowing in thought and focus. The room was nice, to say the least, for somewhere you'd been rather abruptly dragged into by forces unknown. Although, it seemed as though put together for a child..-

..Oh, God. Ryan!

In a less than neat manner- something Reece would be less than proud of, considering how much of a perfectionist she was -, Reece looked around wildly, her green eyes searching frantically for her younger sister. Soon enough, she spotted her, and relief flooded the young woman. Though, that relief was replaced with annoyance when Reece realized that Ryan had been grabbing at some young man's sleeve. Oh, great. Befriending strangers that are potential threats.. Way to go, kid.

3960c1c82e.jpg

Hastily, Reece made her way to the trio, kneeling down to Ryan's height before placing her hands firmly on her youngest sibling's shoulders. "Ryan, you should know better than to just wander off like that," she scolded, frowning at her sister.. Seeming to make Ryan look a bit sheepish. Sighing and shaking her head, Reece got back to her feet, green eyes turning to look at Lon'qu and Donnel apologetically. "I'm sorry about my sister.. I hope she wasn't too big a bother to you," she apologized. "I don't suppose you two happen to know what infernal place this is?"

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @ROOM TWO AYEEE​

Stubbs gave a half-assed wave in response as he slotted the card away and turned back to face the door. Battler could have told Stubbs he was a maggot farm on wheels and it would have had the same effect. He had been a human once and then he got shot. Them's the breaks usually. Now he shambled around and while he had to eat brains, being a zombie really wasn't all that bad. Of course it meant his leg would never heal properly giving him a damned limp.

But that was something he had grown used to. He hadn't grown used to being around humans he couldn't eat. He'd step aside however as Battler tried to seemingly punch the door down. Only for it fail completely. Pulling the cigarette out of his mouth, he'd let out what could have been interpreted as a small cackle. He may have been dead but that didn't mean his sense of humor kicked the bucket with him. If these humans kept amusing him like this, maybe being stuck with them wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Heh-Heh.."

@The Tactician @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_nifrctxcBP1sfvecc.jpg

"... He's not very bright, is he?" Robin muttered to Erika, obviously not impressed with her companion's actions. He tapped his foot as he watched Battler nurse his fist, "Now then... I have a simple hypothesis to test, and it is one that you should be familiar with, Erika." With only a few steps, he stood against the wall facing the door, watching it, "We wait for it to open on its own. If this is like our previous experience, then the answer should work just fine." The tactician would normally be uncomfortable waiting like this, unable to take the initiative. However, right now, he was fine just waiting with the woman he loved.

"Erika, if you would be so kind as to join me?" He held a hand out to the detective, inviting her to a session of holding each other close.

@Gummi Bunnies @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Verite @Krieg
erika.png

"Why of course, Robin-kun~ That's exactly what I was going to suggest. Doors are meant to open sooner or later, and it shouldn't be like this forever. I doubt this was supposed to be some sort of closed room either. Either way, I don't mind waiting as long as I'm not alone through it all," Erika didn't seem to realize how cheesy she sounded when it came to that, and of course, she felt the need to lean over to Robin's ear to mumble out this.

"Oh, and don't be surprised. Battler's like this all of the time."

tumblr_mcvvg6T5aL1qd06lm.png

"I heard that, detective. Real funny," Battler announced that he was able to hear all of that despite their hushed whispers. He was used to this kind of talk, however, due to the many games he had with Beato. Oh boy, it was like a whole criticism to his behavior, and thankfully, she wasn't around to see how things were turning out between him and Erika as a team...

umg6-6.png

"Oh c'mon Battler, it's not like dear Beato's here to see that embarrassing moment," Erika couldn't help herself with the little teasing comment, and just the mention of that name got Battler all flustered. It was enough to make the conversation die off, because there was no way he was going to respond to that.

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Krieg @Verite

Maxine Caulfield's Prologue
"Lost in Time"

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
-Ken Russell

---

tumblr_nud5wdLe7Y1udmos8o4_500.gif

Don't you know that I'll be around to guide you
Through your weakest moments to leave them behind you

"She can't die, she can't..."

The world around Maxine Caulfield paused, twenty students and several staff attendants of Blackwell Academy frozen in trepidation at the sight of a lone figure standing at the edge of the Academy's rooftop. Droplets of rains, millions upon millions, halted in their downpour, the sapphire-eyed time bender watching in brief awe at the gorgeously horrific depiction before her. Pushing her right leg forward, the introvert growled softly under her breath, feeling the pain beginning to course. With her right arm extended, Max pushed forwards, a bolt of still lightning brightening against the darken skies.

Returning nightmares only shadows
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright

"Keep...going...Max..."

Each flight bore down the Irish-descended teenager more and more, feeling a migraine rattle in the confines of her skull. Her breathing grew heavy and erratic, panting and wheezing, the very boundaries of reality screeching at her to stop her unruly advancements. A deep tremble coursed through her body, feeling her hands grow numb, flashes of dull red dancing before her vision. Yet, despite her physical agony, the brunette photographer forcefully brought herself onto the roof by sheer will alone. Colliding against the steel door, throwing it open, Max almost stumbled onto the concrete, vainly trying to use her rewind again only to discover a mere flicker.

For now

"U...Ugh..."

In a maddening rush of adrenaline, the droning monotone of nothing evaporate in mere milliseconds. Echoes of voices from below spoke like phantoms in the night, the booming crackle of thunder shuddering underneath Max's feet. A hand reached up to her nose, feeling the blood freely pour, the frantic, flashing image of a distinct tornado raging by the coastline to remind the Caulfield of the inevitable future. Looking up, spotting the figure turn around, Max stood, looking deep into those red, weak eyes that had seen their share of tears and anguish.

Crosses all over, heavy on your shoulders
The sirens inside you waiting to step forward

"You matter. And not just to me..."

No name had to be attributed to Her in Maxine's mind, being reminded of the constant bullying and harassment the tortured angel endured before her. Blackwell Academy had been brew in the illusion of small-town America, spoiled by corruption and greed, influenced more by payrolls than the sanctity of their students. Reaping what they have sown, Max stood stiff, walking boldly forward to the distressed angel. Something seemed off about this, an unusual sense of deju vu beginning to settle in. Banner carried back and forth behind Maxine and Her, a struggle to hold onto the whims of life, the depression of being shunned and ridiculed having pushed the angelic blonde both literally and metaphorically to the edge.

Disturbing silence darkens your night

"NO!!!"

With a brief turning of Her body, the angel drew her wings, and lo, she leap off the edge. Vainly, Max chased after the falling girl, watching one of her few friends succumb to the plague of mistreatment and spite that had consumed countless lives before. With t, Max stared below, the roaring of the winds drowning out her own sobs, the students of Blackwell Academy crying in unison. Enemies became friends, friends became family, yet the cycle would eventually continue. Parties will be held, the rich and prestigious will boast about their accomplishments whilst the outcasts and "freaks" are spurned aside, the only pang of sympathy for them arising when their blood spills upon the concrete.

For now

---

tumblr_nk3in6jZ6x1r8iovuo3_500.gif

"W-Where am I now? No, not again..."

Turmoil coursed through her veins, hearing the sonorous booming of thunder growing louder like the sounds of war-drums. Instinctively snatching at her camera, Maxine had opened her shut eyes, realizing the world of Arcadia Bay had shifted once more. Memories no longer flowed coherently in her mind, the stream of thought and consciousness lifted upwards like the raging tornado before her. Her ears grew deaf from the fury of Mother Nature that stood no less than a mile or so away from her, watching the whirlwind plow viciously through the small town. Buildings were ripped straight from the earth, debris and boulders soaring through the air, crashing against the lighthouse Maxine herself had been standing just beside. Lifting up a hand in bewilderment, Maxine didn't have time to scream as glistening white ray of the lighthouse began to tumble on top of her.

Crosses all over the boulevard

"I-I'm so sorry Chloe...I'm s-so sorry..."

Another flash of light, another scene that "Mad Max" found herself in. In her arms wept a blue-haired girl by the familiar name of Chloe, the brunette herself feeling a miasma of grief and anguish in her heart. Fury silently resided, holding Chloe in her flimsy, clumsy grasp. Why could she not remember, what was happening around her? She felt unraveled and bare, stripped before reality itself, humiliated and disgraced. Looking around silently at the remnants of aging cars and deceased cameras, her dull eyes caught gaze of a ghastly, spectral doe, one whom lowered it's head in respect before fading into eternity.

People staring know that you've been broken
Repeatedly reminded by the looks on their faces

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you'll stay strong."

Max found herself one last time, her face buried into her knees and huddled into a corner. Reality had fragmented before her, the laws of time eroding and fading away, as if reality itself was struggling with an undeveloped photo. Memories danced and shot, frantically trying to decipher themselves into a reasonable, chronological sequence. Feeling a sting in her neck and the soft repeating of a reversed phrase, Max found herself finally drifting into the sweet solace of slumber. Collapsing over, the Caulfield grew unconscious, only the constant chanting of a distorted phrase echoing into the starry night of her and the rest of Arcadia Bay...

Ignore them tonight and you'll be alright
We'll cast some and you'll be alright

mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR

~*---*~

As the others conversed within the confines of this small room, a lone teenager stood in the bathroom, staring herself down in a mirror blankly. Holding an old-school analog camera, Maxine softly gulped, looking around and realizing that something was horribly, horribly wrong. As if either on instinct or as if a vain attempt to ease her worries, she held her camera before her, managing to snap a quick slefie of herself. Taking the film and swiftly shaking it, Max slowly walked out of the bathroom, greeted by the unfamiliar faces of weirdos ranging from gas-masked anarchists, generals, and possibly even the undead.

"Uhm...mornin'..." Max spoke with her iconic soft, reserved voice with slightest hint of a husk to it, staring in bewilderment or awe as to what exactly was before her and what exactly had happened in general.

"I swear, if Chloe gave me weed I'm gonna show her what it means to be high and dry...haha..."

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Room 1 @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Ryner murmurs as he sits up on the bed, groaning displeasedly "I can't sleep with this noise here..." he grumbles as he stretches and glances about, his Alpha Stigma quickly scanning each person, and noting only mildly interesting magical powers within some of them, and within others, some more impressive magic, but there were vastly more powerful beings around, not within the room, but nearby

"My, my...I'll never sleep with all of you making such a din..." he comments once more, looking everyone over with only a tiny hint of curiosity, before adjusting his clothes slightly, and sighing, and putting his legs over the edge of the bed, sitting up properly, and examining the bear being torn to pieces by the clearly mentally disturbed man

"Are you quite alright?" he mutters "What did the bear do to you to deserve that kind of treatment?"

@Crimson Spartan @Archwar @Nater Taters @The Man Without Fear @Saint Guillotine @Hospes @coralprime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The crystal would almost immediatly begin shuddering violently and glowing with a sharp violet hue. It rises in the air before Saiai, vibrating at a constant pace before seizing and hanging in the air. A few minutes of silence, before a tangling red-blue mass of organic material shoots around and begins to twirl about the crystal, shifting and shaping before finally merging and taking a vaguely strange, humanoid shape.

600px-386Deoxys.png

A pair of eery unblinking eyes would appear within the "sockets" of the creature, immediately fixating on every person in the room.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3​
"Oh? My name is Karin, and this is Ethel. I'm her Fairy partner."

"...Hi" was all that Ethel said.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @room 3 guys​
Percy and Annabeth looked at each other. They then looked at the crowd.

"My name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and all around awesome guy." Percy said standing up.

Annabeth sighed and facepalmed, and dragged her laptop out of her bag. "Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. He's my boyfriend." She said pointing to Percy.

@Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Room 3
The Percy fellow seemed rather confident in himself, though Annabeth didn't seem pleased with his antics. Karin and Ethel were...something else, based on how they dressed and what she said. Seemed super ridiculous.

But the most super ridiculous thing was some weird creature popping out of a crystal. Any introduction she was going to bother with was cut short by that.

"...What the...?"

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Minerva
erika.png

"Why of course, Robin-kun~ That's exactly what I was going to suggest. Doors are meant to open sooner or later, and it shouldn't be like this forever. I doubt this was supposed to be some sort of closed room either. Either way, I don't mind waiting as long as I'm not alone through it all," Erika didn't seem to realize how cheesy she sounded when it came to that, and of course, she felt the need to lean over to Robin's ear to mumble out this.

"Oh, and don't be surprised. Battler's like this all of the time."

tumblr_mcvvg6T5aL1qd06lm.png

"I heard that, detective. Real funny," Battler announced that he was able to hear all of that despite their hushed whispers. He was used to this kind of talk, however, due to the many games he had with Beato. Oh boy, it was like a whole criticism to his behavior, and thankfully, she wasn't around to see how things were turning out between him and Erika as a team...

umg6-6.png

"Oh c'mon Battler, it's not like dear Beato's here to see that embarrassing moment," Erika couldn't help herself with the little teasing comment, and just the mention of that name got Battler all flustered. It was enough to make the conversation die off, because there was no way he was going to respond to that.

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Krieg @Verite
tumblr_inline_nifrg3UXUS1sfvecc.png

"It could be worse, you know? If I wasn't here, I can't even begin to imagine how much Erika would be having a field day with you," Robin chuckled as Battler became flustered, "Then again, as her rival, I'm sure you know even more than I do..." His arm snaked around Erika's waist to hold her close to him. The warmth of her form as it spread to him felt wonderful, and now he had a perfect reminder of why he had missed seeing her for so long. She's absolutely amazing... He gently pressed a kiss to her cheek with a loving grin, "I've really missed you, you know...? It's quite lonesome being without you, Erika..."

@Gummi Bunnies

246d00bd0b.jpg

Immediately, Ryan seemed to become very self aware upon Lon's comment. "Oh.. Sorry, sir," Ryan quickly apologized, immediately releasing her hold on Lon'qu's sleeve and backing up very slightly in attempt to give him a bit of space. When you were as comfortable with touch and hugs and such as Ryan was.. It wasn't uncommon that you forget not everyone has that view. At least, not in the Caster's opinion. But, now that she knew this male wasn't, she had no intentions of touching him again. After all, the ten-year-old always respected people and their wishes.

The young blonde did brighten up slightly upon Donnel's introduction, and she offered the male a small, bright smile. "Nice to meet you, Donny.. I'm Ryan," she introduced, pleasantly. She bit her cheek at his question, seeming a little uncertain. "Well.. No, I don't," she answered, sincerely. "I guess you don't, either.."

Jason's little announcement made the child turn her head, her bright blue eyes landing on the man quietly. Considering she'd just stated her name.. She seemed a bit uncertain of how to respond, or if she should at all. Again, this was her first time meeting anyone outside of her family... Cut the kid some slack.

@Crimson Spartan @Archwar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @Thuro The Assassin Potato @ROOM TWO<3​

"...Hmph...Just keep your distance and we'll be fine.." Lon'qu spoke to Ryan while putting even more distance between the two.

"Sorry miss but I ain't got a clue about this place..."

Donny was about to add more but then more approached.
As Jason ripped through the bear all he found was cotton, lots and lots of cotton that served no other purpose other than fluff for the bear. He threw the scraps up into the air in frustration and thought about ripping the bunny up. Though, he shouldn't ruin a child's life before it went from good to bad to worse to shit. The Immortal also heard Lon'qu say something and he looked up to see that the human female had gripped his arm to help get up. Sheep tried to defend his friend.

"Well, as seeing my rage tear was a failure, why not introduce me to frienemies?"

Jason rose up, his dull, green eyes staring at them as if they were a bunch of school kids horsing around. If they looked into the eyes, they would lack any sign of life. A frown was also plastered on his face, signifying his annoyance at the whole ordeal. Before he spoke, he made a slight bow.

"Ok, since we are stuck in here, why don't we introduce ourselves? I am the Immortal Jason, yours?"

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Room 2 captives
Donny also didn't know how to respond to this as he had just said his and Lon'qu's names. "I already said our names....Least my buddy's and mine...Course you may not have heard them...In that case i'm Donnel but most call me Donny and that's Lon'qu" Donny spoke point out Lon'qu who merely turned his back to them.
Prologue: Light Eyes & Not-So-Light Hearts

It was a rather average day, in Ravenwood Manor.. Or, rather, as average as it got in the place. For the first time in quite a while, the interior of the Manor was quite bright and pleasant, the decor and general feel of the place reflecting that of it's residents within. Inside, a young girl with blonde hair and stunning bright blue eyes was curled up against a large black wolf. The two were garbed in matching capes, the latter not seeming too happy about this. On the other hand, a beautiful young woman sat on the couch, reading away, her delicate face buried deep in a book looking to be full of odd runes that, to the average Mortal, probably just looked like gibberish. To a master Caster like Reece, however....- "Hey, Reece?" inquired a voice seeming to be that of a young child no older than ten, cutting through the silence that had been rather blissful for the nineteen-year-old.

76779a9cde.jpg

A heavy sigh was the response, followed by the sound of her book shutting. "Yes, Ryan?" the young woman asked right back, though she very much lacked the enthusiasm the child did. Rather cheerily, the younger girl spoke up again. "When are Lena-beana, Ethan, and Jules going to be home?" the child queried idly, continuing to fiddle with the dark blue cape. This question caused a long silence to fill the air, the older of the two females pinching the bridge of her nose with annoyance. Ah, Ryan. She has the right idea, with asking all of the questions.. But her fault is that she doesn't ask the right ones, thought Reece, her tongue running over her pale lips before her response finally came. "I don't know. Why don't you try to Kelt with her and find out yourself? You really ought to practice more," the young woman chided, shaking her head with disappointment.

Now, the ten-year-old child paused in messing with the cape, seeming to consider this.. Before she looked up at the other girl in her presence. The young had similar blonde hair to the child- though it was much longer, and in a neat updo -, with pale features and abnormally radiant green eyes, as opposed to bright blue ones like her sibling's. "..You know, Jules says you never do anything but read," she finally commented to her older sibling, rather calmly. The reaction that came from the green-eyed young woman... Wasn't quite so calm. Ugh. Ridley. Such a nuisance.. A shame that little Ryan has idolized her so. "I do more than read and study," she snapped, defensively. "Ridley hasn't got the slightest clue what she's talking about. You shouldn't listen to a word that comes from that girl's empty head," Reece declared, matter-of-factly. Okay, yeah, there was some tensity there.. But so what? Reece had never liked her younger sister Ridley. Never had, and never would. After all, the two were complete opposites, what with Ridley being a total bad-girl and Reece being a good-girl that never strayed from the rules. Not that Ryan understood that.

"..That's not a nice thing to say, Reece," finally came a response from the little girl, a new disappointed tone in her voice. This just earned a scoff from Reece, who looked at the younger girl like that was the single most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard. If only she could understand. Although, I will give her that her naivete is cute. "Real cute, Ryan. Real cute. But I think that..-" Before Reece could finish the sentence, her stomach turned, and pain coursed through her head. All of a sudden, the grand interior of the Manor spiraled to black.. And Reece hit the floor.

Or, rather... A floor. On top of that, a floor that wasn't the floor of Ravenwood.

Slowly, the green-eyed girl came to, disoriented and confused. Her hand subconsciously drifted up to her forehead, rubbing it slightly. God, her head hurt. Slowly, as to avoid worsening the slight ache in her head, she rose to a sitting position. And from there, to a standing one. Immediately, the blonde with the electric green eyes began scanning her surroundings, her brow furrowing in thought and focus. The room was nice, to say the least, for somewhere you'd been rather abruptly dragged into by forces unknown. Although, it seemed as though put together for a child..-

..Oh, God. Ryan!

In a less than neat manner- something Reece would be less than proud of, considering how much of a perfectionist she was -, Reece looked around wildly, her green eyes searching frantically for her younger sister. Soon enough, she spotted her, and relief flooded the young woman. Though, that relief was replaced with annoyance when Reece realized that Ryan had been grabbing at some young man's sleeve. Oh, great. Befriending strangers that are potential threats.. Way to go, kid.

3960c1c82e.jpg

Hastily, Reece made her way to the trio, kneeling down to Ryan's height before placing her hands firmly on her youngest sibling's shoulders. "Ryan, you should know better than to just wander off like that," she scolded, frowning at her sister.. Seeming to make Ryan look a bit sheepish. Sighing and shaking her head, Reece got back to her feet, green eyes turning to look at Lon'qu and Donnel apologetically. "I'm sorry about my sister.. I hope she wasn't too big a bother to you," she apologized. "I don't suppose you two happen to know what infernal place this is?"

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Thuro The Assassin Potato @ROOM TWO AYEEE​
Great more females Lon'qu only grunted and distanced himself further from them.

"Naw she weren't no bother.....Sorry but like I told yer sis we know nothing about this place.." Well it looked like Donny was going to be doing most of the talking for this. Donny seemed friendly and for the most part even simple minded but within this village boy was potential like no other.
Ryner murmurs as he sits up on the bed, groaning displeasedly "I can't sleep with this noise here..." he grumbles as he stretches and glances about, his Alpha Stigma quickly scanning each person, and noting only mildly interesting magical powers within some of them, and within others, some more impressive magic, but there were vastly more powerful beings around, not within the room, but nearby

"My, my...I'll never sleep with all of you making such a din..." he comments once more, looking everyone over with only a tiny hint of curiosity, before adjusting his clothes slightly, and sighing, and putting his legs over the edge of the bed, sitting up properly, and examining the bear being torn to pieces by the clearly mentally disturbed man

"Are you quite alright?" he mutters "What did the bear do to you to deserve that kind of treatment?"

@Crimson Spartan @Archwar @Nater Taters @The Man Without Fear @Saint Guillotine @Hospes @coralprime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Lon'qu glanced at Ryner.... "...Don't question the crazies....You tend to get responses you don't want..." was all he said on the matter..

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Room two peeps (will always be best room)

"Lost in Time"

-Ken Russell

---

The world around Maxine Caulfield paused, twenty students and several staff attendants of Blackwell Academy frozen in trepidation at the sight of a lone figure standing at the edge of the Academy's rooftop. Droplets of rains, millions upon millions, halted in their downpour, the sapphire-eyed time bender watching in brief awe at the gorgeously horrific depiction before her. Pushing her right leg forward, the introvert growled softly under her breath, feeling the pain beginning to course. With her right arm extended, Max pushed forwards, a bolt of still lightning brightening against the darken skies.

"Keep...going...Max..."

Each flight bore down the Irish-descended teenager more and more, feeling a migraine rattle in the confines of her skull. Her breathing grew heavy and erratic, panting and wheezing, the very boundaries of reality screeching at her to stop her unruly advancements. A deep tremble coursed through her body, feeling her hands grow numb, flashes of dull red dancing before her vision. Yet, despite her physical agony, the brunette photographer forcefully brought herself onto the roof by sheer will alone. Colliding against the steel door, throwing it open, Max almost stumbled onto the concrete, vainly trying to use her rewind again only to discover a mere flicker.

For now

"U...Ugh..."

In a maddening rush of adrenaline, the droning monotone of nothing evaporate in mere milliseconds. Echoes of voices from below spoke like phantoms in the night, the booming crackle of thunder shuddering underneath Max's feet. A hand reached up to her nose, feeling the blood freely pour, the frantic, flashing image of a distinct tornado raging by the coastline to remind the Caulfield of the inevitable future. Looking up, spotting the figure turn around, Max stood, looking deep into those red, weak eyes that had seen their share of tears and anguish.

No name had to be attributed to Her in Maxine's mind, being reminded of the constant bullying and harassment the tortured angel endured before her. Blackwell Academy had been brew in the illusion of small-town America, spoiled by corruption and greed, influenced more by payrolls than the sanctity of their students. Reaping what they have sown, Max stood stiff, walking boldly forward to the distressed angel. Something seemed off about this, an unusual sense of deju vu beginning to settle in. Banner carried back and forth behind Maxine and Her, a struggle to hold onto the whims of life, the depression of being shunned and ridiculed having pushed the angelic blonde both literally and metaphorically to the edge.

"NO!!!"

With a brief turning of Her body, the angel drew her wings, and lo, she leap off the edge. Vainly, Max chased after the falling girl, watching one of her few friends succumb to the plague of mistreatment and spite that had consumed countless lives before. With t, Max stared below, the roaring of the winds drowning out her own sobs, the students of Blackwell Academy crying in unison. Enemies became friends, friends became family, yet the cycle would eventually continue. Parties will be held, the rich and prestigious will boast about their accomplishments whilst the outcasts and "freaks" are spurned aside, the only pang of sympathy for them arising when their blood spills upon the concrete.

For now

---

Turmoil coursed through her veins, hearing the sonorous booming of thunder growing louder like the sounds of war-drums. Instinctively snatching at her camera, Maxine had opened her shut eyes, realizing the world of Arcadia Bay had shifted once more. Memories no longer flowed coherently in her mind, the stream of thought and consciousness lifted upwards like the raging tornado before her. Her ears grew deaf from the fury of Mother Nature that stood no less than a mile or so away from her, watching the whirlwind plow viciously through the small town. Buildings were ripped straight from the earth, debris and boulders soaring through the air, crashing against the lighthouse Maxine herself had been standing just beside. Lifting up a hand in bewilderment, Maxine didn't have time to scream as glistening white ray of the lighthouse began to tumble on top of her.

Another flash of light, another scene that "Mad Max" found herself in. In her arms wept a blue-haired girl by the familiar name of Chloe, the brunette herself feeling a miasma of grief and anguish in her heart. Fury silently resided, holding Chloe in her flimsy, clumsy grasp. Why could she not remember, what was happening around her? She felt unraveled and bare, stripped before reality itself, humiliated and disgraced. Looking around silently at the remnants of aging cars and deceased cameras, her dull eyes caught gaze of a ghastly, spectral doe, one whom lowered it's head in respect before fading into eternity.

Max found herself one last time, her face buried into her knees and huddled into a corner. Reality had fragmented before her, the laws of time eroding and fading away, as if reality itself was struggling with an undeveloped photo. Memories danced and shot, frantically trying to decipher themselves into a reasonable, chronological sequence. Feeling a sting in her neck and the soft repeating of a reversed phrase, Max found herself finally drifting into the sweet solace of slumber. Collapsing over, the Caulfield grew unconscious, only the constant chanting of a distorted phrase echoing into the starry night of her and the rest of Arcadia Bay...

mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR mooR kraD eht ni lehcaR

~*---*~

As the others conversed within the confines of this small room, a lone teenager stood in the bathroom, staring herself down in a mirror blankly. Holding an old-school analog camera, Maxine softly gulped, looking around and realizing that something was horribly, horribly wrong. As if either on instinct or as if a vain attempt to ease her worries, she held her camera before her, managing to snap a quick slefie of herself. Taking the film and swiftly shaking it, Max slowly walked out of the bathroom, greeted by the unfamiliar faces of weirdos ranging from gas-masked anarchists, generals, and possibly even the undead.

"Uhm...mornin'..." Max spoke with her iconic soft, reserved voice with slightest hint of a husk to it, staring in bewilderment or awe as to what exactly was before her and what exactly had happened in general.

"I swear, if Chloe gave me weed I'm gonna show her what it means to be high and dry...haha..."

@The Tactician @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Room 1 @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Ah... morning... er, and you are?" Battler was still carressing his sore fist from the failure of punching the door down. Luckily this girl wasn't around for what really happened, because honestly, it was pretty damn embarrassing.

@Krieg

"Lost in Time"

-Ken Russell

---

"Keep...going...Max..."

For now

"U...Ugh..."

"NO!!!"

For now

---

~*---*~

tumblr_inline_mydx734GOt1qg734k.png

"Oh, morning," Minato quietly called to the newcomer, lazily waving as he did so. The girl seemed rather reserve to him, almost scared in some way. I guess I had best introduce myself first then. "My name is Minato, miss," Hopefully, she would take the bait and give her name as well. Once their names had been shared, they would hopefully be able to work together without any sort of awkwardness.

@Krieg

214160-stubbs_the_zombie_in_rebel_.jpg

"Heh." Stubbs let out one last laugh at Battler's expense before turning away from the group. He had his fun with them and that was really all the social interaction he desired from them to be one hundred percent honest. As Max stepped out and had some weird-fangled camera. It didn't look like any that Stubbs had ever seen. Not to mention what was she wearing? The girls back home never dressed like this girl.

But then her statement got him curious. He couldn't exactly recall what time he had been taken from. It was in the morning? Shambling over to the window, Stubbs pressed his face against it before leaning back and shaking his head.

"Brains..? Brains.."

The first brains sounded a bit more inquisitive and questioning. Who had brought them all here and for what reason? The second one sounded more depressing because what if this was permanent? What if he never got to see Maggie ever again? What if he was stuck with this girl with her weird clothes and her weird camera? With that red haired idiot?

@The Tactician @Krieg @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Room 1 @Schnee Corp Lawyer

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Well, as seeing you're stunned at the moment girl, I'm guessing you're Ryan and you're Lon'qu and then you are Sheep," Jason pointed at Donny. That was also about the time when Ryan's sister awoke in a panic. She quickly found the girl and the Immortal could sense that she was relived to find her sister to be find. Though it was apparent she was displeased with Ryan and was also unknowing of what was going on by assuming Ryan ran off. The newcomer apologized to Lon'qu for the trouble.

"No clue aside we're in a fancy room, guess we got captured by OCD people since the room is spotless, well till I ripped a bear apart," Jason replied in response to the person's question. Then another new person asked why he ripped the bear up and Jason once agained replied."What? Can't bear to see a cute little teddy be ripped apart Softy?"

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_nifrg3UXUS1sfvecc.png

"It could be worse, you know? If I wasn't here, I can't even begin to imagine how much Erika would be having a field day with you," Robin chuckled as Battler became flustered, "Then again, as her rival, I'm sure you know even more than I do..." His arm snaked around Erika's waist to hold her close to him. The warmth of her form as it spread to him felt wonderful, and now he had a perfect reminder of why he had missed seeing her for so long. She's absolutely amazing... He gently pressed a kiss to her cheek with a loving grin, "I've really missed you, you know...? It's quite lonesome being without you, Erika..."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_mndpiaY9bZ1qd06lm.png

"Believe me, there's a lot about Erika that you don't know..." Battler made this off-hand comment before leaving the two of them for themselves.

erika05.jpg

"Oh... y-yeah, it's been awhile."

Erika shifted her eyes over to Robin when she was addressed. It's been awhile since she's talked to him in this type of manner, or just to talk to him at all. Even if a ton of activity was sparking in the Metaworld, Erika wasn't going to forget about Robin that easily.

nov26_erika03b.jpg

"As much as I hoped we would meet again in better circumstances, I'm sure that we'll keep an eye out for each other. I couldn't imagine any sort of Fragment or Kakera without you around for all eternity," Erika rested the side of her head against hist shoulder once she was given that quick kiss to her cheek.

@The Tactician

The crystal would almost immediatly begin shuddering violently and glowing with a sharp violet hue. It rises in the air before Saiai, vibrating at a constant pace before seizing and hanging in the air. A few minutes of silence, before a tangling red-blue mass of organic material shoots around and begins to twirl about the crystal, shifting and shaping before finally merging and taking a vaguely strange, humanoid shape.

600px-386Deoxys.png

A pair of eery unblinking eyes would appear within the "sockets" of the creature, immediately fixating on every person in the room.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Bomb @ROOM 3​
Ethel immediately drew his Fury.

"Who are you?" Ethel asked the unknown thing, pointing the bow at it.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ROOM 3​

The Percy fellow seemed rather confident in himself, though Annabeth didn't seem pleased with his antics. Karin and Ethel were...something else, based on how they dressed and what she said. Seemed super ridiculous.

But the most super ridiculous thing was some weird creature popping out of a crystal. Any introduction she was going to bother with was cut short by that.

"...What the...?"

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Deoxys looks around, confused. It suddenly fixates its eyes on the being before it. And it...

Shoves her aside. Deoxys quite literally morphs its tentacles into a pair of humanoid arms and shoves the organism in front of it away.
"This is not the ice field, there is not enough ice." Deoxys muses, its telepathic voice suddenly intruding in the heads of everyone in the room. It jerks and twist its head to face Saiai, whom it shoved away a minute ago. Saiai would feel an uncomfortable sensation within her mind as the creature stares at her for a solid minute. The sensation stops as Deoxys turns to face her fully. "Sentient. Moderate intelligence. Interesting. You can understand me; so tell me where I am." Deoxys demands, staring at Saiai without any other movements.
Ethel immediately drew his Fury.

"Who are you?" Ethel asked the unknown thing, pointing the bow at it.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gibbons @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ROOM 3​
Deoxys jerks its head suddenly to stare at Ethel. Its eyes glance down at the weapon, before looking up at Ethel. "Crafted tools, amusing." Deoxys briefly says, before it suddenly looks back at Saiai, largely ignoring Ethel.

tumblr_inline_mndpiaY9bZ1qd06lm.png

"Believe me, there's a lot about Erika that you don't know..." Battler made this off-hand comment before leaving the two of them for themselves.

erika05.jpg

"Oh... y-yeah, it's been awhile."

Erika shifted her eyes over to Robin when she was addressed. It's been awhile since she's talked to him in this type of manner, or just to talk to him at all. Even if a ton of activity was sparking in the Metaworld, Erika wasn't going to forget about Robin that easily.

nov26_erika03b.jpg

"As much as I hoped we would meet again in better circumstances, I'm sure that we'll keep an eye out for each other. I couldn't imagine any sort of Fragment or Kakera without you around for all eternity," Erika rested the side of her head against hist shoulder once she was given that quick kiss to her cheek.

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_nifrfxevJc1sfvecc.png

"Don't worry, Erika... I could never take my eyes off of you unless it was to protect you," Even if he knew how cheesy the line sounded, Robin wouldn't have cared. He didn't even mind what Battler had said, instead simply enjoying the affection Erika was showing him.

@Gummi Bunnies

Deoxys looks around, confused. It suddenly fixates its eyes on the being before it. And it...

Shoves her aside. Deoxys quite literally morphs its tentacles into a pair of humanoid arms and shoves the organism in front of it away.
"This is not the ice field, there is not enough ice." Deoxys muses, its telepathic voice suddenly intruding in the heads of everyone in the room. It jerks and twist its head to face Saiai, whom it shoved away a minute ago. Saiai would feel an uncomfortable sensation within her mind as the creature stares at her for a solid minute. The sensation stops as Deoxys turns to face her fully. "Sentient. Moderate intelligence. Interesting. You can understand me; so tell me where I am." Deoxys demands, staring at Saiai without any other movements.

Deoxys jerks its head suddenly to stare at Ethel. Its eyes glance down at the weapon, before looking up at Ethel. "Crafted tools, amusing." Deoxys briefly says, before it suddenly looks back at Saiai, largely ignoring Ethel.

Deoxys would find itself struggling to push Saiai aside, as if a barrier was surrounding her. Whether she wanted to stop him or not, her power activated, but the esper decided to move aside anyway.

"Hey, what gives?" she asked aloud, not entirely expecting a response. At least, until a voice rang into her head. A telepath, huh? And with some sort of shapeshifting power added on, potentially. The guy talked like Takitsubo on those pills, though.

"I don't know. Was kinda hoping you could tell me. But I guess I'm just gonna be super disappointed." She thought of attacking for the thing suddenly pushing her, but 'Where am I?' wasn't the most threatening sentence she'd ever heard.

Ethel shot twin arrows at Deoxys, mainly for the fact that he was probably a danger to everyone. Not like she understood what Dexoys means.

My name is Furiosa.

And I've long since been dead.

Old age, the rarest of deaths out in the world we inherited from those who killed it. From the ashes of the warlords fall, we began civilization anew and with it, as all things the legend grew.

The legend of the journey for the green place and what it meant as a turning point. I thought my work was done.

Instead, I ascended.

While others argued I had been examining myself in the mirror, somewhat in awe at the change wrought. Once I had wrinkles to rival Mrs. Biddy.

Now I found myself returned to the height of my youth and power. Just in time for the war.

It would have to do, as I grabbed a blanket and pillow, heading to a corner to rest while I may.

@Room 2

Deoxys would find itself struggling to push Saiai aside, as if a barrier was surrounding her. Whether she wanted to stop him or not, her power activated, but the esper moved aside anyway.

"Hey, what gives?" she asked aloud, not entirely expecting a response. At least, until a voice rang into her head. A telepath, huh? And with some sort of shapeshifting power added on, potentially. The guy talked like Takitsubo on those pills, though.

"I don't know. Was kinda hoping you could tell me. But I guess I'm just gonna be super disappointed." She thought of attacking for the thing suddenly pushing her, but 'Where am I?' wasn't the most threatening sentence she'd ever heard.

"Is that a monster?" Annabeth choked out at the sight of Deoxys.

"Not one that I've seen." Percy pulled out what appeared to be a crappy pen. He pulled off the cap, and a sword made of bronze appeared in his hands. Greek was etched onto the blade. A faint light glowed from it.

"Nice job, Seaweed brain!" Annabeth called to him. "We don't even know if it's a threat, and you plan on attacking it!"

"...Hmph...Just keep your distance and we'll be fine.." Lon'qu spoke to Ryan while putting even more distance between the two.

"Sorry miss but I ain't got a clue about this place..."

Donny was about to add more but then more approached.

Donny also didn't know how to respond to this as he had just said his and Lon'qu's names. "I already said our names....Least my buddy's and mine...Course you may not have heard them...In that case i'm Donnel but most call me Donny and that's Lon'qu" Donny spoke point out Lon'qu who merely turned his back to them.

Great more females Lon'qu only grunted and distanced himself further from them.

"Naw she weren't no bother.....Sorry but like I told yer sis we know nothing about this place.." Well it looked like Donny was going to be doing most of the talking for this. Donny seemed friendly and for the most part even simple minded but within this village boy was potential like no other.

Lon'qu glanced at Ryner.... "...Don't question the crazies....You tend to get responses you don't want..." was all he said on the matter..

@Hospes @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Room two peeps (will always be best room)
tumblr_m89jefq1KH1qeiocm.gif

Ryan seemed to grow a bit more quiet, after being confronted by her sibling. "Sorry, Ana," she apologized, softly. Though, she quickly bounced back from her sadness and sheepishness, her curiosity piqued by Lon'qu. She didn't pursue him when he moved away, but his aversion to her did make her feel a bit uncertain. Why didn't he like her..?

On the other hand, Reece just studied Donny's face closely, almost as though analysing him... Probably because she was. Considering that Reece was very skeptical most of the time, it was second nature to examine people to see if their claims were true. And after looking Donny over .. Reece was at least fairly confident Donny wasn't lying. He was too confused, unless he was a damn good actor. "Right.. That's good," she mused in response to Donny saying Ryan hadn't been a bother. At least the kid hadn't made any messes for Reece to need to clean up. "..Huh. Well, I guess we're all in the dark on that," she finally stated, sighing heavily in frustration with this fact. If there was one thing Reece hated... It was not knowing things.

662f412223.jpg

In any case, the Light Caster mentally facepalmed when the others went through introductions. How could she have forgotten? "Of course. My name is Reece Duchannes. This.." she placed a hand on Ryan's shoulder, who looked up at her curiously. "..Is my little sister, Ryan."

Reece did seem a little surprised with Ryner's comment, and she frowned, crossing her arms and raising a brow. "Really? You want to sleep at a time like this?"

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Room Two​

Status
Not open for further replies.