Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter Six
"All the Evil in this World"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the recent murder of Cole, revealed to be an Agent, and the revelation of Lon'qu and Donny as other Agents, the investigation would lead the Survivors to pin their votes on Cinder Fall, whom some of which would even suspect to be the very same Traitor that killed Kirby.

Meanwhile, in the other regions of the world, Rin Tohsaka would be assaulted and captured by the Unknown Man who had given Fiamma of the Right the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon. Afterwards, the Unknown Man would muse on how all the happenings seemed to be rising in Russia, where he had determined he would make his final stand.

While this was happening, as Illyasviel von Einzbern traversed through the Einzbern Forest to clear up some loose ends, she would encounter Zouken Matou, the man who had imprisoned her, Robin Tact, and Minato Arisato in the beginning. The two of them would exchange a few words together, musing on how Illya will die if she overuses the Dress of Heaven, and how much she resembled her ancestor, Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern, before Illya would use her dress to defeat Zouken and put his soul to rest for good.

Props to @TheSpringwoodSlasher for this cool collab thing!

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

With your business seemingly done here, it was time to go. You couldn't waste any more time here in Academy City. It was time to head to Russia and get to the bottom of the Murder Game once and for all. With the plane still waiting, everything was all ready to go.

Having waited for you all to finish your business, Tsuchimikado was pleased, naturally, that everything seemed to be going according to plan, and for good reason. Finally, you were all getting somewhere, right? Enough of the running away, and more of the running toward. Or something to that degree, right?

Either way, even after some of you had went ahead and talked to Aleister Crowley himself, perhaps it shouldn't concern you that whatever you were doing was a part of someone else's greater scheme. As long as it didn't concern you, right? Besides, it's as they say; the enemy of your enemy was your friend.

Then again, some of you were probably not all that keen on calling Tsuchimikado a "friend," but it was of little consequence.

MMtgBMJ.gif

"Alright, I think that should be enough. Wouldn't you guys agree?" He inquired happily, adjusting his sunglasses that he still wore, even during the nighttime for some reason, "Well, I guess that doesn't matter. We got what we came for, right? In any case, let's bounce! This is a place I'd rather not stay in for much longer. Too much stuff going on here... and, well, everywhere else for that matter-nya," he sighed, motioning for you all to follow as he would begin to walk into the jet that was awaiting you all.

However, one voice from behind would stop a number of you in your tracks.

"And just where exactly do you think you're going, hmm?"

f97c043459904cac59b567f7fa993916.png

There, Fiamma of the Right was trailing right behind you. With his ever so deceivingly graceful smile, he began to slowly walk towards you all.

Where did he come from? How did you know what you were up to?

"I believe the fun was just getting started... So don't leave so soon."

Having done what he could to help, Stubbs wasn't really feeling much better about this whole thing. More people had died and he'd gone through the brunt of it all. He'd been sliced apart by Saber, had a hole blasted straight through his torso by Caster, and then the dreaded had to go and show up.

The zombie's cigarette fell from his mouth and bounced from side to side as it fell to the ground. Even with the others, Stubbs doubted their chances of even being able to come close of matching this guy. He looked like some kinda monster! Some kinda freak! Their escape was only a staircase away.

All they had to do was get onboard and figure out where to go from there right? Stubbs had some time to think over the course of this twisted and sadistic game. The reactions he'd gotten from this crowd ranged from mixed to seemingly genuine like Gilgamesh. Yet what good had Stubbs done? He'd been looking out for himself, numero uno. Yet these people all worked together to achieve a common goal and that just struck Stubbs as unthinkable. Maybe it was the fact that instead of working together, the humans back in Punchbowl were always pulling in different directions when trying to deal with Stubbs and his ever-expanding zombie army.

As a stray breeze of wind blew through the air, Stubb's hat was knocked from his head as he spread his feet apart and a sickly green aura began to emit from the zombie. It might have gotten him into too many minced pieces to regenerate from but he wasn't gonna give this guy the satisfaction of letting them take him. The aura spread onto the ground and soon cracks would have appeared similar to what Gilgamesh, Saber, and Lon'qu saw back at the Courtyard. When there was no more room in Hell, the Dead would walk the Earth once more.

latest

Only Stubbs's noble phantasm would have gotten half-way as Saber looked over her shoulder at the others.

"You've gotten what you came here for. The way I see it, none of you have any more reason to linger in this city. This monster is the reason you've been put through these trials. You'll face him again, I'm sure. But you'll do it on your own terms and not his. So, turn and run while you can." What came next struck a chord with Saber.

"The same goes for you Shirou."

"..But Saber! You can't fight this guy alone! You need some support!" The teen protested only for Saber to glare. "What if he proves too much for even this support to handle? You'll end up dead when all of you have a chance to flee now while you can! I imagine I won't be able to hold him back for long. Perhaps I've afforded us an half-hour at the most if we're generous. In any case that should be more than enough for you and the others to pile onto that ship and leave!"

"..Saber."

"I won't hear anymore of it, Shirou! Use a command seal on me if you wish but I'm standing my ground!" The knight roared back to which Shirou reluctantly nodded. He hated leaving someone as close to him as Saber behind but if she was going to take on someone as powerful as this guy on by herself, she couldn't be burderened with protecting anyone who stayed behind with her.

"Lon' Qu. I know you believe you rushed in proclaiming your feelings for me. But I would just like to say this. You're probably one of the bravest warriors I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. I hope to see you again someday. Now get going!"

Provided there was no arguments and the others piled on as they went, Stubbs noticed how reluctant Shirou was in getting on the ship and grasping the boy's arm began to drag him on. It wasn't his place to say whether or not Saber's decision was a good one. But it might have been the only one that didn't leave more of them dead than there already was.

Shooting one last smile towards Lon'qu, Saber turned to face Fiamma with Excalibur raised in front of her.

tumblr_inline_ndee88FT311sg3xwd.gif

"I swear on my honor as a knight that you'll not past me, fiend. I suggest you make your move and make it quick."

As Saber would prepare for battle, Fiamma of the Right would do the same. For the first time since Archer, he would allow a Servant to take a look at the weapon that he was using. The tool that he had used to fell the other Servants with relative ease. The Holy Right of God. The Third Arm. A giant claw resembling a bird's talon sticking out of the man's shoulder stood still, as small bits and pieces of it gradually disintegrated into the air, as though it appeared to have a time limit here.

"A knight, eh? I hope you know that knights bow to their kings," the magician said, running a hand through his hair as he glared at Saber, "But I have no time to waste with you, unfortunately," He spoke apathetically in an almost deceivingly way, before the giant Holy Right would aim itself at the ship that was still attempting to take off.

Seeming to decide to direct the majority of his attention towards the ship that was now beginning to become airborne and fly off, Saber herself apparently being an afterthought to the arrogant magician, as he had downed each of the other Servants with relative ease anyway, Fiamma of the Right decided not to waste any time with what he believed to be a mere insect.

"Fall," he commanded.

With that, what appeared to be a circle of light would begin to materialize within the Holy Right that hovered above his shoulder.

Dragon's Breath.

The orb of light grew more and more, until it was roughly three times the size of an ordinary baseball.

Level 1.

And with that, he would begin to shoot it at the jet with all of you aboard. It would be able to blast away Erik, Daredevil, and Elektra, instantly killing them all, but before it would be able to damage the plane very much, a worm would divert his attention unexpectedly in his folly.

images

"...Bastard." In a situation such as this, there was no time to use more poignant insults. Now was the time for action and watching as the blasts began to soar towards the jet, Saber sprinted in their direction before jumping up as high as she could go.

She wouldn't be able to stop all of the blasts but the rest impacted with the knight in a massive explosion that lit up the night sky. Lon'qu would have gotten a perfect view of Saber being engulfed within the cloud of smoke.

As it began to dissipate, a figure could have been seen crashing into the ground creating a massive crater. The dust cloud it kicked up concealed the servant as Saber stabbed Excalibur in the ground and struggled to her feet. Brushing aside the remaining dust, her armor was in tatters and one of her arms had hung limply at her side with a pool of blood around her.

"As long as I'm breathing....You will not harm them.."

She then sprinted forward and raised Excalibur, intent on trying to decapitate Fiamma like the scum that he was.

Lon'qu...I will miss you.

"Tch. You're a nuisance. But it'll all be worth it if I have you work to make it up to me," the man flatly said in response to Saber's defiant nature, blocking the Servant's sword with his own sword that seemed to materialize out of nowhere. The Sword of Freyr. Experienced swordsman he was not, but a magician with the power like Fiamma of the Right didn't need such training. He had managed to take down that bothersome Executor, along with Archer and Lancer all at once. This should be no problem...

Pushing the Heroic Spirit away with his magically augmented strength, he took a step back, before extending his arm in Saber's general direction, as though preparing a spell again.

Saber's eyes widened in horror as she was pushed back as easily as brushing off a fly. She'd been able to give Lancer a fight to remember but yet this foe came and treated her as if she were nothing more than an inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.

If she hadn't expanded most of her mana enduring the blasts meant for the jet then she might have been able to use her noble phantasm. But would have, could have, should have. In battle there was no room for what-ifs. There was the situtation on the ground and you had to deal with the hand you were dealt.

"I won't run and I won't live with regrets. If I run away from you now, I can no longer call myself a warrior. Even if the situation looks bleak, I will not lower my sword! Have at you!" She yelled and charged towards the beam with the last of her energy.

fiamma10.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, I command you! Saber, come under my control!" He exclaimed with a forceful, firm tone in his voice. The same tone that he had used when using this sort of influence upon Berserker and Caster. The influence that bent many others before Saber to his will.

With that, what appeared to be a black beam of magical energy would shoot from his hand, flying at high speeds at the Servant!

Predictably the beam engulfed the knight even as she continued to stomp forward, leaving a wide trail of dirt in her wake. Once the beam finally faded, Saber was standing near Fiamma. This was of course a testament to Saber's willpower above all else. But even so she could feel herself losing control of her body. It was apparent that it was no longer hers to do with as she wished but Fiammas.

5LzQmx0.png

"..I'm sorry, Lon'qu, Donny, Shirou. I wish I could have done more."

"That's right... You won't be lowering your sword. You'll keep it raised and continue to fight. But this time, for me. I could always use another pawn. Especially after Berserker's body had rotted away rather inconveniently. But that is of little consequence. I had always heard about how the Saber-class was the strongest... So surely, you won't disappoint me, right?" Fiamma of the Right inquired with a smirk, his right hand surging with the sinister red energy.

"Now... Rise. Rise for your new lord."

By the time the transformation was over, Saber was like a completely different entity. Her skin was paler, her hair was whiter, her armor was darker, and her entire existence was blackened in no time.

52nZCmI.png

"... As you wish, Master."

By the time it was all over though, your ride would just barely manage to escape Fiamma's range. But even so, in the distance, you would all be able to witness the fall of Saber.

Every Servant had fallen. Now, the Dress of Heaven was complete. Everything was now falling into place.

- - -

The plane ride to Russia was surprisingly smooth and quiet, all things considered. Whatever this "energy anomaly" that was located in Russia was supposed to be, one could assume that it was the source of all this trouble. Perhaps if you would disrupt the source, the Murder Game would come to an end. Seemed a little naive and convenient, but hey, you could hope, right?

As you would eventually reach the place, perhaps predictably enough, the place would resemble that of a snowy wasteland, though you could see a few things here and there in the distance.

"Looks like there's a settlement nearby, but there seems to be some strange activity there. Activity I'd rather avoid," Tsuchimikado spoke calmly, holding his chin in thought before gesturing towards the nameless pilot, "Land over there. We won't attract any attention if we're far away enough, right?"

392201.jpg

As you would all eventually land some distance away from the Settlement, the radar would be able to pick up what appeared to be energy signatures in a number of other places as well. Whatever the anomaly was, it looked like there wasn't just one. If you wanted to find the "one" that you were supposed to be here for, then it looked like you'd have to all spread out.

"Tch... this all smells kinda fishy, but hey, people don't get far by playing it safe. Or smart. That's why you're all here to do the stupid stuff, right?" Tsuchimikado said with a grin, before beginning to push you all out of the plane and into the cold, snowy field, "Call back if you find anything of any use. Do note that you may have to visit multiple places to discover everything! Something useless you might find in the first place might be the key to unlocking whatever secrets the second place holds, y'know?"

Okay?

"Good luck!" He exclaimed, before shutting the door and leaving you all out in the cold. Well, time to go exploring through the glorious land of Mother Russia.

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole - MURDERED! AGENT! STABBED!
@Melon as Erik - DIED! INNOCENT! ENGULFED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Daredevil and Elektra - DIED! INNOCENT! ENGULFED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve and Ilona - TRAITOR!
@york as Cinder Fall - UNKNOWN!
"Come on, let's get moving," Robin stated with a frown, struggling to pick his feet up in the packed ice as he headed to the Hideout. Almost as bad as slogging through this forsaken Game once again... He had grown to truly hate Murder Games, after all the crap he and Erika had gone through. Hadn't they done enough in Monokuma's Game and then in the war with Akibahara? No questions asked, we're going on vacation after this load of pegasus dung is shoveled away.

Minato on the other hand was strangely quiet as he walked towards the Clearing.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Opening up the door again, Tsuchimikado grabbed Cinder before she could move and dragged her into the plane.

8kFcNTU.png

"Alright, missy. You're not going anywhere! We gotta go see if you're a Traitor or not. Alright? Alright. Just stand over there and I'll go ahead and make a magical circle for you."

Hopefully, using magic wasn't gonna rupture his guts from the inside out again. Not like it almost did when he tested Eve. Just Esper things. Don't worry about it.

Before long, he would get onto his knees and place his hands on the ground. Suddenly, a magical circle of blue energy would form around Cinder, the light becoming greater and greater as it would eventually become harder for Cinder to see outside the circle. With that, Cinder's vision would suddenly go white as she would lose sight of where she was. But when she would quickly come to mere moments later, she would find herself in a completely different location.

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE CASH CA--I MEAN, TIGER DOJO, MAGGOT!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she appeared.

01a.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO A REAL MAN! Or... woman in this case," She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, ma'am?"

@york

Last edited:
Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the recent murder of Cole, revealed to be an Agent, and the revelation of Lon'qu and Donny as other Agents, the investigation would lead the Survivors to pin their votes on Cinder Fall, whom some of which would even suspect to be the very same Traitor that killed Kirby.

Meanwhile, in the other regions of the world, Rin Tohsaka would be assaulted and captured by the Unknown Man who had given Fiamma of the Right the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon. Afterwards, the Unknown Man would muse on how all the happenings seemed to be rising in Russia, where he had determined he would make his final stand.

While this was happening, as Illyasviel von Einzbern traversed through the Einzbern Forest to clear up some loose ends, she would encounter Zouken Matou, the man who had imprisoned her, Robin Tact, and Minato Arisato in the beginning. The two of them would exchange a few words together, musing on how Illya will die if she overuses the Dress of Heaven, and how much she resembled her ancestor, Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern, before Illya would use her dress to defeat Zouken and put his soul to rest for good.

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

With your business seemingly done here, it was time to go. You couldn't waste any more time here in Academy City. It was time to head to Russia and get to the bottom of the Murder Game once and for all. With the plane still waiting, everything was all ready to go.

Having waited for you all to finish your business, Tsuchimikado was pleased, naturally, that everything seemed to be going according to plan, and for good reason. Finally, you were all getting somewhere, right? Enough of the running away, and more of the running toward. Or something to that degree, right?

Either way, even after some of you had went ahead and talked to Aleister Crowley himself, perhaps it shouldn't concern you that whatever you were doing was a part of someone else's greater scheme. As long as it didn't concern you, right? Besides, it's as they say; the enemy of your enemy was your friend.

Then again, some of you were probably not all that keen on calling Tsuchimikado a "friend," but it was of little consequence.

MMtgBMJ.gif

"Alright, I think that should be enough. Wouldn't you guys agree?" He inquired happily, adjusting his sunglasses that he still wore, even during the nighttime for some reason, "Well, I guess that doesn't matter. We got what we came for, right? In any case, let's bounce! This is a place I'd rather not stay in for much longer. Too much stuff going on here... and, well, everywhere else for that matter-nya," he sighed, motioning for you all to follow as he would begin to walk into the jet that was awaiting you all.

There, Fiamma of the Right was trailing right behind you. With his ever so deceivingly graceful smile, he began to slowly walk towards you all.

Having done what he could to help, Stubbs wasn't really feeling much better about this whole thing. More people had died and he'd gone through the brunt of it all. He'd been sliced apart by Saber, had a hole blasted straight through his torso by Caster, and then the dreaded had to go and show up.

The zombie's cigarette fell from his mouth and bounced from side to side as it fell to the ground. Even with the others, Stubbs doubted their chances of even being able to come close of matching this guy. He looked like some kinda monster! Some kinda freak! Their escape was only a staircase away.

All they had to do was get onboard and figure out where to go from there right? Stubbs had some time to think over the course of this twisted and sadistic game. The reactions he'd gotten from this crowd ranged from mixed to seemingly genuine like Gilgamesh. Yet what good had Stubbs done? He'd been looking out for himself, numero uno. Yet these people all worked together to achieve a common goal and that just struck Stubbs as unthinkable. Maybe it was the fact that instead of working together, the humans back in Punchbowl were always pulling in different directions when trying to deal with Stubbs and his ever-expanding zombie army.

As a stray breeze of wind blew through the air, Stubb's hat was knocked from his head as he spread his feet apart and a sickly green aura began to emit from the zombie. It might have gotten him into too many minced pieces to regenerate from but he wasn't gonna give this guy the satisfaction of letting them take him. The aura spread onto the ground and soon cracks would have appeared similar to what Gilgamesh, Saber, and Lon'qu saw back at the Courtyard. When there was no more room in Hell, the Dead would walk the Earth once more.

latest

Only Stubbs's noble phantasm would have gotten half-way as Saber looked over her shoulder at the others.

"You've gotten what you came here for. The way I see it, none of you have any more reason to linger in this city. This monster is the reason you've been put through these trials. You'll face him again, I'm sure. But you'll do it on your own terms and not his. So, turn and run while you can." What came next struck a chord with Saber.

"..But Saber! You can't fight this guy alone! You need some support!" The teen protested only for Saber to glare. "What if he proves too much for even this support to handle? You'll end up dead when all of you have a chance to flee now while you can! I imagine I won't be able to hold him back for long. Perhaps I've afforded us an half-hour at the most if we're generous. In any case that should be more than enough for you and the others to pile onto that ship and leave!"

"..Saber."

"I won't hear anymore of it, Shirou! Use a command seal on me if you wish but I'm standing my ground!" The knight roared back to which Shirou reluctantly nodded. He hated leaving someone as close to him as Saber behind but if she was going to take on someone as powerful as this guy on by herself, she couldn't be burderened with protecting anyone who stayed behind with her.

"Lon' Qu. I know you believe you rushed in proclaiming your feelings for me. But I would just like to say this. You're probably one of the bravest warriors I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. I hope to see you again someday. Now get going!"

Provided there was no arguments and the others piled on as they went, Stubbs noticed how reluctant Shirou was in getting on the ship and grasping the boy's arm began to drag him on. It wasn't his place to say whether or not Saber's decision was a good one. But it might have been the only one that didn't leave more of them dead than there already was.

Shooting one last smile towards Lon'qu, Saber turned to face Fiamma with Excalibur raised in front of her.

"I swear on my honor as a knight that you'll not past me, fiend. I suggest you make your move and make it quick."

As Saber would prepare for battle, Fiamma of the Right would do the same. For the first time since Archer, he would allow a Servant to take a look at the weapon that he was using. The tool that he had used to fell the other Servants with relative ease. The Holy Right of God. The Third Arm. A giant claw resembling a bird's talon sticking out of the man's shoulder stood still, as small bits and pieces of it gradually disintegrated into the air, as though it appeared to have a time limit here.

"A knight, eh? I hope you know that knights bow to their kings," the magician said, running a hand through his hair as he glared at Saber, "But I have no time to waste with you, unfortunately," He spoke apathetically in an almost deceivingly way, before the giant Holy Right would aim itself at the ship that was still attempting to take off.

Seeming to decide to direct the majority of his attention towards the ship that was now beginning to become airborne and fly off, Saber herself apparently being an afterthought to the arrogant magician, as he had downed each of the other Servants with relative ease anyway, Fiamma of the Right decided not to waste any time with what he believed to be a mere insect.

"Fall," he commanded.

With that, what appeared to be a circle of light would begin to materialize within the Holy Right that hovered above his shoulder.

Dragon's Breath.

The orb of light grew more and more, until it was roughly three times the size of an ordinary baseball.

Level 1.

And with that, he would begin to shoot it at the jet with all of you aboard. It would be able to blast away Erik, Daredevil, and Elektra, instantly killing them all, but before it would be able to damage the plane very much, a worm would divert his attention unexpectedly in his folly.

images

"...Bastard." In a situation such as this, there was no time to use more poignant insults. Now was the time for action and watching as the blasts began to soar towards the jet, Saber sprinted in their direction before jumping up as high as she could go.

She wouldn't be able to stop all of the blasts but the rest impacted with the knight in a massive explosion that lit up the night sky. Lon'qu would have gotten a perfect view of Saber being engulfed within the cloud of smoke.

As it began to dissipate, a figure could have been seen crashing into the ground creating a massive crater. The dust cloud it kicked up concealed the servant as Saber stabbed Excalibur in the ground and struggled to her feet. Brushing aside the remaining dust, her armor was in tatters and one of her arms had hung limply at her side with a pool of blood around her.

She then sprinted forward and raised Excalibur, intent on trying to decapitate Fiamma like the scum that he was.

"Tch. You're a nuisance. But it'll all be worth it if I have you work to make it up to me," the man flatly said in response to Saber's defiant nature, blocking the Servant's sword with his own sword that seemed to materialize out of nowhere. The Sword of Freyr. Experienced swordsman he was not, but a magician with the power like Fiamma of the Right didn't need such training. He had managed to take down that bothersome Executor, along with Archer and Lancer all at once. This should be no problem...

Pushing the Heroic Spirit away with his magically augmented strength, he took a step back, before extending his arm in Saber's general direction, as though preparing a spell again.

Saber's eyes widened in horror as she was pushed back as easily as brushing off a fly. She'd been able to give Lancer a fight to remember but yet this foe came and treated her as if she were nothing more than an inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.

If she hadn't expanded most of her mana enduring the blasts meant for the jet then she might have been able to use her noble phantasm. But would have, could have, should have. In battle there was no room for what-ifs. There was the situtation on the ground and you had to deal with the hand you were dealt.

"I won't run and I won't live with regrets. If I run away from you now, I can no longer call myself a warrior. Even if the situation looks bleak, I will not lower my sword! Have at you!" She yelled and charged towards the beam with the last of her energy.

fiamma10.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, I command you! Saber, come under my control!" He exclaimed with a forceful, firm tone in his voice. The same tone that he had used when using this sort of influence upon Berserker and Caster. The influence that bent many others before Saber to his will.

With that, what appeared to be a black beam of magical energy would shoot from his hand, flying at high speeds at the Servant!

Predictably the beam engulfed the knight even as she continued to stomp forward, leaving a wide trail of dirt in her wake. Once the beam finally faded, Saber was standing near Fiamma. This was of course a testament to Saber's willpower above all else. But even so she could feel herself losing control of her body. It was apparent that it was no longer hers to do with as she wished but Fiammas.

5LzQmx0.png

"That's right... You won't be lowering your sword. You'll keep it raised and continue to fight. But this time, for me. I could always use another pawn. Especially after Berserker's body had rotted away rather inconveniently. But that is of little consequence. I had always heard about how the Saber-class was the strongest... So surely, you won't disappoint me, right?" Fiamma of the Right inquired with a smirk, his right hand surging with the sinister red energy.

By the time the transformation was over, Saber was like a completely different entity. Her skin was paler, her hair was whiter, her armor was darker, and her entire existence was blackened in no time.

52nZCmI.png

By the time it was all over though, your ride would just barely manage to escape Fiamma's range. But even so, in the distance, you would all be able to witness the fall of Saber.

Every Servant had fallen. Now, the Dress of Heaven was complete. Everything was now falling into place.

- - -

The plane ride to Russia was surprisingly smooth and quiet, all things considered. Whatever this "energy anomaly" that was located in Russia was supposed to be, one could assume that it was the source of all this trouble. Perhaps if you would disrupt the source, the Murder Game would come to an end. Seemed a little naive and convenient, but hey, you could hope, right?

As you would eventually reach the place, perhaps predictably enough, the place would resemble that of a snowy wasteland, though you could see a few things here and there in the distance.

"Looks like there's a settlement nearby, but there seems to be some strange activity there. Activity I'd rather avoid," Tsuchimikado spoke calmly, holding his chin in thought before gesturing towards the nameless pilot, "Land over there. We won't attract any attention if we're far away enough, right?"

392201.jpg

As you would all eventually land some distance away from the Settlement, the radar would be able to pick up what appeared to be energy signatures in a number of other places as well. Whatever the anomaly was, it looked like there wasn't just one. If you wanted to find the "one" that you were supposed to be here for, then it looked like you'd have to all spread out.

"Tch... this all smells kinda fishy, but hey, people don't get far by playing it safe. Or smart. That's why you're all here to do the stupid stuff, right?" Tsuchimikado said with a grin, before beginning to push you all out of the plane and into the cold, snowy field, "Call back if you find anything of any use. Do note that you may have to visit multiple places to discover everything! Something useless you might find in the first place might be the key to unlocking whatever secrets the second place holds, y'know?"

Okay?

"Good luck!" He exclaimed, before shutting the door and leaving you all out in the cold. Well, time to go exploring through the glorious land of Mother Russia.

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

The Voted
Ryner grits his teeth as he watches, the urge to release his terrible power near overwhelming, but he knew, if he released it here, now...it would kill everyone

"You bastard!"
Had he really failed to protect one of the few people he could really call his friend?
"I'll fucking erase every trace of you!"

His fists clench tightly as he turns toward Lon'Qu, for the first time in a long time, actual anger showing on his features, yet he seemed to be denying the dark god his fun for now. Or perhaps the dark god was biding his time? Who knew what was going on

"We'll get her back, don't worry about that..."

"That fool just used a whole bunch of really neat spells right in front of me...I doubt he'll be too happy when I...borrow them"

"I've sat by idly and humoured the fools of this game long enough, if I'd just gone straight for him myself then this could have all been over by now!" he growls as he starts to float up into the sky slightly, looking for any clues as to his target's location

"It's too late now...but I can still end this before he hurts anyone else..."

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

The old man's emotions shifted heavily throughout these events. At Murdock's and Elektra's death, he just looked away, knowing he could do nothing to save them, and hated himself for it. These weren't the same people he knew, but seeing his nemesis/ally and former lover killed in such a way still hit a little close to home.

At Saber's loss, though, his first clenched with barely suppressed rage. A good fighter and a good person were lost in a matter of moments, though he kept his anger to himself. He looked about to scan for those that had been lost. At first, the causalties didn't seem too severe, all things considered, but then he noticed that one person in particular was missing. Being as he wasn't privy to her plans...

"Where's Rin?" There was a very quiet hint of fear in his voice.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Atomyk
@Verite
@Anybody​

Ryner grits his teeth as he watches, the urge to release his terrible power near overwhelming, but he knew, if he released it here, now...it would kill everyone

"You bastard!"
Had he really failed to protect one of the few people he could really call his friend?

His fists clench tightly as he turns toward Lon'Qu, for the first time in a long time, actual anger showing on his features, yet he seemed to be denying the dark god his fun for now. Or perhaps the dark god was biding his time? Who knew what was going on

"That fool just used a whole bunch of really neat spells right in front of me...I doubt he'll be too happy when I...borrow them"

"I've sat by idly and humoured the fools of this game long enough, if I'd just gone straight for him myself then this could have all been over by now!" he growls as he starts to float up into the sky slightly, looking for any clues as to his target's location

@Verite @Crimson Spartan
The old man's emotions shifted heavily throughout these events. At Murdock's and Elektra's death, he just looked away, knowing he could do nothing to save them, and hated himself for it. These weren't the same people he knew, but seeing his nemesis/ally and former lover killed in such a way still hit a little close to home.

At Saber's loss, though, his first clenched with barely suppressed rage. A good fighter and a good person were lost in a matter of moments, though he kept his anger to himself. He looked about to scan for those that had been lost. At first, the causalties didn't seem too severe, all things considered, but then he noticed that one person in particular was missing. Being as he wasn't privy to her plans...

"Where's Rin?" There was a very quiet hint of fear in his voice.

@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Atomyk
@Verite
@Anybody​
Outside of the three points of interest laid out to you and the group, it didn't seem like Ryner would be able to detect anything. If Fiamma of the Right had managed to follow you to Russia so quickly, he was doing a surprisingly good job of hiding his presence. But to find out, it looked like you'd have to check every nook and cranny.

Meanwhile...

tmi100.png

"Oh, you mean that girl with the twin-tails in her hair? Didn't she say she was gonna stay in Misaki Town to contact the Church or something like that?" Touma would inquire in response to Frank, scratching his cheek briefly, looking away idly, "Though... it's weird. We haven't gotten any support from whoever she wanted to report to or whatever. Wonder what's taking them," he commented, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, it's not like we can do anything about it right now. May as well go somewhere to see what we can find, right?"

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin

Last edited:
"Nothing" Ryner mutters, his breathing slowing down as he float back to the ground "I bet he's planning some cliché final battle with us all"

"I wonder if he's going all out and has himself a MacGuffin to use against us"

Ryner, please STFU, this is SRS TLK time

"Well, in any case, I'm gonna kick his ass when I see him next time, I don't even care"

@Verite

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
Well, that happened.

Ethel and Karin would go to the hideout and see if there was anything they can use.

@Verite @hideout peeps​

Outside of the three points of interest laid out to you and the group, it didn't seem like Ryner would be able to detect anything. If Fiamma of the Right had managed to follow you to Russia so quickly, he was doing a surprisingly good job of hiding his presence. But to find out, it looked like you'd have to check every nook and cranny.

Meanwhile...

tmi100.png

"Oh, you mean that girl with the twin-tails in her hair? Didn't she say she was gonna stay in Misaki Town to contact the Church or something like that?" Touma would inquire in response to Frank, scratching his cheek briefly, looking away idly, "Though... it's weird. We haven't gotten any support from whoever she wanted to report to or whatever. Wonder what's taking them," he commented, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, it's not like we can do anything about it right now. May as well go somewhere to see what we can find, right?"

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin

He shifted hours weight slowly, then nodded. As he walked to the Settlement, he prayed silently for Rin's safety.

@Verite

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
"Come on, let's get moving," Robin stated with a frown, struggling to pick his feet up in the packed ice as he headed to the Hideout. Almost as bad as slogging through this forsaken Game once again... He had grown to truly hate Murder Games, after all the crap he and Erika had gone through. Hadn't they done enough in Monokuma's Game and then in the war with Akibahara? No questions asked, we're going on vacation after this load of pegasus dung is shoveled away.

Minato on the other hand was strangely quiet as he walked towards the Clearing.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

"... following your lead, Robin," Erika mumbled with a rather blank look on her face, almost like Dlanor in a way, as she followed Robin towards the Hideout.

Battler, on the other hand, split ways from the detective, heading towards Settlement.

@The Tactician @Bomb @BarrenThin @Verite

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

Ryan was.. Trying very hard to keep herself composed. But it just kept getting harder and harder and.. The girl couldn't help but tear up a bit. More death that she could've prevented with her healing. More people being hurt. More time stuck in this place.

And then it was out into the cold.

But, the freezing temperature and the ice that was well past her little ankles wasn't what was eating the child away. It was the sadness and guilt that weighed on her the heaviest.

kw3Qm.jpg

Reece forced a small, awkward smile at her sister, shifting uncomfortably. She wasn't exactly the comforting type.. That was the one thing that she wasn't an expert on. So, rather, she focused on something else.. Awkwardly conjuring up a small coat. Because she was a rational little shit - not an expert on emotions. "..Here. You'll need this," was all she said, before moving to put the coat on her sister without waiting for a response. The child didn't answer, anyways, so it wasn't a problem. "So, we need to start searching.. Rationally, the best choice would be...." Before Reece even had the chance to finish, Ryan had started wandering off towards the settlement, and had gotten a good distance when Reece noticed.

"....Hey! Ryan, get back here..!"

And then Reece speedwalked after her little sibling, surprisingly managing to do so without slipping. When she caught up, she sighed heavily, rubbing her hands on her arms slightly. Good thing she had a little magic to keep her warm. She was about to start scolding her sister.. When she noticed the tears again, and just sighed once again, features softening slightly. "..Look, we'll be home soon, Ryan."

@Verite @SETTLEMENT​

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
"...It's super cold."

And so Kinuhata went towards the settlement.

Chapter Six

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

RailgunS_11_6.jpg

MMtgBMJ.gif

latest

"..Saber."

"Fall," he commanded.

Dragon's Breath.

Level 1.

images

fiamma10.jpg

5LzQmx0.png

52nZCmI.png

- - -

392201.jpg

Okay?

Settlement

Clearing

Hideout

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It happened again...."

Lon'qu was left just staring off into the distance once they had gotten off having been forced to flee by Donny of all people. Lon'qu just stared completely silent after that one line he had spoken. It was like with Ke'ri all over again except this time Lon'qu didn't even try to fight. This time he was nothing but a coward and it ate away at him. Still Lon'qu did not shed a single tear. It was obvious that his anger and rage overpowered any feeling of sadness.

"You bastard!"

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

Lon'qu.png

He glanced back at Ryner falling silent until he had finished speaking.

"..."

"..."

"....We will....And if destiny dictates that we can't than I would love to see it try. A wise old oaf once told me and those around to not put any stock into that 'destiny' hogwash so I will stand and fight to get her back until either I do or that dastard kills me himself...."

"I'll stand by ya too Lon'qu. I-I may not be much right now b-but I can fight too. I got yer back Lon'qu just like old times..."

chara23.png

"Now lets git this dastard together Lon'qu so we can git Saber back to ya."

"My thanks Donny.....We will keeping fighting until the end now."

"Ain't no one gonna stop us. Yeehaw! lets git movin' Lon'qu."

After that they started by Heading towards the settlement. Even after the pep talk from Donny it was still blatantly obvious that everything from Saber falling to him thinking of himself as nothing but a coward still weighed heavily upon him.

@Verite @DapperDogman @To whom it may concern

syhck4h.jpg

nah, you humans just exiled us. don't worry about it.

qAowe10.jpg

anyway, excuse me, you three...

Blink and you'd miss it-- Sans was now next to Misaka. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked amused as he stared at Ryner.

TCObrgQ.jpg

that's cool if you wanna befriend me. always nice to have more pals.

though, i mean, it sounds like you want me to have a bad time.

1tPUfyu.jpg

heh heh heh heh heh...

that's actually pretty funny. maybe you're not as bad of a jokester as i thought. not sure what you're really talking about... not sure you even know yourself, huh? just some part of you wants to say something dramatic, i guess, right?

but, you're kind of excessively distracting. you probably like the attention, even if it's negative, huh?

pYWWBX7.jpg

anyway...

Then, Sans was next to Eve, casually chilling next to her.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

i'm sure you guys had your reasons. probably ones you thought were pretty reasonable. but, you killed nonetheless. kind of selfish, if you ask me.

Then he was gone, standing next to Pyro.

at the back of your minds, there was probably a voice guiding you, a voice that just wanted to see how far you could go. that part of you didn't really care about right or wrong, but just about...

And then he was next to Kizaru, a grin plastered on his face.

1tPUfyu.jpg

about 'winning', right?

heh. well, you tried, and now you're protecting the last one in hopes that their success will mean something for you. you've been caught, but there is that voice speaking to you. y'know, that exact same voice, hoping that their success will validate you.

... it won't, you know. you'll always remember you were caught. you won't be remembered for 'winning' anything at all.

Sans turned to Misaka now, looking a tad less serious now. He offered the young girl a shrug.

you've done good so far, kid. sorry for messing with your votes. this one's all on you.

Misaka stared at the skeleton with her mouth open, surprised to see so many words pop out of Sans' mouth at once. Clearing her throat a little awkwardly, Misaka could only shrug. "... Cinder, I guess."

@york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @coralprime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

Opening up the door again, Tsuchimikado grabbed Cinder before she could move and dragged her into the plane.

8kFcNTU.png

"Alright, missy. You're not going anywhere! We gotta go see if you're a Traitor or not. Alright? Alright. Just stand over there and I'll go ahead and make a magical circle for you."

Hopefully, using magic wasn't gonna rupture his guts from the inside out again. Not like it almost did when he tested Eve. Just Esper things. Don't worry about it.

Before long, he would get onto his knees and place his hands on the ground. Suddenly, a magical circle of blue energy would form around Cinder, the light becoming greater and greater as it would eventually become harder for Cinder to see outside the circle. With that, Cinder's vision would suddenly go white as she would lose sight of where she was. But when she would quickly come to mere moments later, she would find herself in a completely different location.

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE CASH CA--I MEAN, TIGER DOJO, MAGGOT!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she would appear.

01ar.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO A REAL MAN! Or... woman in this case," She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

02bb.png

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, ma'am?"

@york

Cinder Fall
@york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @coralprime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

Cinder didn't seem to bother to vote this time... As it looked like most of the votes had flooded towards her, but... She seemed almost indifferent; was it because she just didn't care? Or, was she just hiding what she might actually be feeling under that blank expression? Either answer seemed fair game really, as Cinder's expression really gave little to nothing away. She didn't seem to resist much as she was dragged into the plane, as she honestly was just curious where they were going, and well, to be fair, even if she did, she most likely wouldn't get the chance to struggle free before she was transported to a rather... Peculiar dojo. She listened carefully to tbe peculiar female drill sargeant speak, feeling as if the entire thing was a bit... Overdramatic, but, eventually she spoke, in response to the question she had been asked.
tumblr_inline_neegbjx3c01sk47ji.png

"I'm here to be judged... Correct?" Cinder said calmly, putting a hand on her hip as she stood there.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It happened again...."

Lon'qu was left just staring off into the distance once they had gotten off having been forced to flee by Donny of all people. Lon'qu just stared completely silent after that one line he had spoken. It was like with Ke'ri all over again except this time Lon'qu didn't even try to fight. This time he was nothing but a coward and it ate away at him. Still Lon'qu did not shed a single tear. It was obvious that his anger and rage overpowered any feeling of sadness.

Lon'qu.png

"..."

"..."

"....We will....And if destiny dictates that we can't than I would love to see it try. A wise old oaf once told me and those around to not put any stock into that 'destiny' hogwash so I will stand and fight to get her back until either I do or that dastard kills me himself...."

"I'll stand by ya too Lon'qu. I-I may not be much right now b-but I can fight too. I got yer back Lon'qu just like old times..."

chara23.png

After that they started by Heading towards the settlement. Even after the pep talk from Donny it was still blatantly obvious that everything from Saber falling to him thinking of himself as nothing but a coward still weighed heavily upon him.

Ryner offered the male a stern nod, before following after him and his companion "Like hell I'm letting you have all the fun..."

"I don't care if this story has it's ending plotted out already...I don't care if I'm not supposed to be the hero..." He nods, his fists tightening "I refuse to be a footnote any longer!"

"I will bring that villainous scum to his end, or I will die trying, it is the least I can do"

"Let's end this"

@Crimson Spartan @Verite

He shifted hours weight slowly, then nodded. As he walked to the Settlement, he prayed silently for Rin's safety.

@Verite
Battler, on the other hand, split ways from the detective, heading towards Settlement.

@The Tactician @Bomb @BarrenThin @Verite
"...It's super cold."

And so Kinuhata went towards the settlement.
Ryan was.. Trying very hard to keep herself composed. But it just kept getting harder and harder and.. The girl couldn't help but tear up a bit. More death that she could've prevented with her healing. More people being hurt. More time stuck in this place.

And then it was out into the cold.

But, the freezing temperature and the ice that was well past her little ankles wasn't what was eating the child away. It was the sadness and guilt that weighed on her the heaviest.

Reece forced a small, awkward smile at her sister, shifting uncomfortably. She wasn't exactly the comforting type.. That was the one thing that she wasn't an expert on. So, rather, she focused on something else.. Awkwardly conjuring up a small coat. Because she was a rational little shit - not an expert on emotions. "..Here. You'll need this," was all she said, before moving to put the coat on her sister without waiting for a response. The child didn't answer, anyways, so it wasn't a problem. "So, we need to start searching.. Rationally, the best choice would be...." Before Reece even had the chance to finish, Ryan had started wandering off towards the settlement, and had gotten a good distance when Reece noticed.

"....Hey! Ryan, get back here..!"

And then Reece speedwalked after her little sibling, surprisingly managing to do so without slipping. When she caught up, she sighed heavily, rubbing her hands on her arms slightly. Good thing she had a little magic to keep her warm. She was about to start scolding her sister.. When she noticed the tears again, and just sighed once again, features softening slightly. "..Look, we'll be home soon, Ryan."

@Verite @SETTLEMENT​

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It happened again...."

Lon'qu.png

"..."

"..."

chara23.png

As you would approach the site of what looked like a settlement in the distance, the sounds of what seemed to be gunfire and explosions would fill the air as you would get closer. What was that? A firefight?

Whatever it was, it was somewhat difficult to tell just where it was coming from with all this snow blowing in the air, but as you would all continue to walk, you would find yourselves catching sight of what seemed to be a battered battlefield, and up ahead, a group of people taking cover behind what they could, including trenches built into the snow, pieces of rubble, and the like.

f3pURlV.png

Among the trenches, you could make out a number of people armed with guns and other crude firearms, but the way they were clothed suggested that they were hardly experience soldiers or anything like that. More like a crude militia.

Even further than that, you'd barely be able to make out a number of men, firing more aggressively at the people closer to you. Bullets would hit the snow several feet away from you as they tried to shoot the people down, one of the people in question being a young man that would look back and take notice of you all.

tumblr_n7h443fQgO1s29scuo3_250.png

"O-Oh, shit! Reinforcements are flanking us?! But how...?!" He would begin to utter, before blinking in surprise and stopping in his tracks.

tumblr_n7h443fQgO1s29scuo7_250.png

"K-Kinuhata... Is that you?! What are you doing there?!"

What was he doing here? And who was this guy supposed to be anyway? He certainly didn't look Russian, that was for sure.

"More importantly, everyone, get down! Or else you'll get caught in the crossfire!"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Settlement

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
As you would approach the site of what looked like a settlement in the distance, the sounds of what seemed to be gunfire and explosions would fill the air as you would get closer. What was that? A firefight?

Whatever it was, it was somewhat difficult to tell just where it was coming from with all this snow blowing in the air, but as you would all continue to walk, you would find yourselves catching sight of what seemed to be a battered battlefield, and up ahead, a group of people taking cover behind what they could, including trenches built into the snow, pieces of rubble, and the like.

f3pURlV.png

Among the trenches, you could make out a number of people armed with guns and other crude firearms, but the way they were clothed suggested that they were hardly experience soldiers or anything like that. More like a crude militia.

Even further than that, you'd barely be able to make out a number of men, firing more aggressively at the people closer to you. Bullets would hit the snow several feet away from you as they tried to shoot the people down, one of the people in question being a young man that would look back and take notice of you all.

"O-Oh, shit! Reinforcements are flanking us?! But how...?!" He would begin to utter, before blinking in surprise and stopping in his tracks.

What was he doing here? And who was this guy supposed to be anyway? He certainly didn't look Russian, that was for sure.

"More importantly, everyone, get down! Or else you'll get caught in the crossfire!"

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Settlement
tumblr_inline_mndp82UESq1qd06lm.png

"Getting down!" Battler was going to ask some questions to this guy, who seemed rather out of place considering the setting. However, he wasn't going to take any chances with bullets. The Endless Nine only protects against magic-oriented attacks, but not actual bullets. So, the Sorcerer followed the instructions and dropped down to the ground.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Settlement

f3pURlV.png

@BarrenThin @Bomb @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Settlement

The old man didn't hesitate for long. The moment it became clear these were allies, he dragged Reece and Ryan into cover and drew his own pistol. "Battle! Why? Now!" He bellowed at the man that had spoken to him before peering around and taking a few potshots at the opposing forces.

@Verite
@Hospes
@Kaykay
@Gummi Bunnies
@Crimson Spartan

Well, that happened.

Ethel and Karin would go to the hideout and see if there was anything they can use.

@Verite @hideout peeps​

"... following your lead, Robin," Erika mumbled with a rather blank look on her face, almost like Dlanor in a way, as she followed Robin towards the Hideout.​
In the distance, you would see a fence surrounding the entire perimeter, heavily guarded by what appeared to be quite the number of soldiers, seemingly patrolling the entire area. For now, it appeared that they were unaware of your presence. Fortunately, they were rather easy to spot, their black armor sticking out throughout the white environment.

Xg4rMYI.jpg

Beyond the fence and the guards, you would able to see what appeared to be a worn down shack far away. Whatever was in there, it seemed to be important enough that Fiamma of the Right, assuming these soldiers belonged to him, wanted several of his guards to keep watch and make sure no one got through.

But what could be in there?

352854747_122fca2086.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Bomb @Hideout

In the distance, you would see a fence surrounding the entire perimeter, heavily guarded by what appeared to be quite the number of soldiers, seemingly patrolling the entire area. For now, it appeared that they were unaware of your presence. Fortunately, they were rather easy to spot, their black armor sticking out throughout the white environment.

Xg4rMYI.jpg

Beyond the fence and the guards, you would able to see what appeared to be a worn down shack far away. Whatever was in there, it seemed to be important enough that Fiamma of the Right, assuming these soldiers belonged to him, wanted several of his guards to keep watch and make sure no one got through.

But what could be in there?

352854747_122fca2086.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Bomb @Hideout
"There are quite the number of guards everyone." Karin remarked.

"Yea, Ethel can sneak past them."

And so Ethel attempted some box-sneaking sneaking around past the guards.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite

Cinder Fall
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

Cinder didn't seem to bother to vote this time... As it looked like most of the votes had flooded towards her, but... She seemed almost indifferent; was it because she just didn't care? Or, was she just hiding what she might actually be feeling under that blank expression? Either answer seemed fair game really, as Cinder's expression really gave little to nothing away. She didn't seem to resist much as she was dragged into the plane, as she honestly was just curious where they were going, and well, to be fair, even if she did, she most likely wouldn't get the chance to struggle free before she was transported to a rather... Peculiar dojo. She listened carefully to tbe peculiar female drill sargeant speak, feeling as if the entire thing was a bit... Overdramatic, but, eventually she spoke, in response to the question she had been asked.
tumblr_inline_neegbjx3c01sk47ji.png

"I'm here to be judged... Correct?" Cinder said calmly, putting a hand on her hip as she stood there.​
Rq9gHnb.png

"That's right. You're the final vote, and good timing too. I'm just two days from retirement. Hopefully, my memory doesn't fade away or I blow up while I'm doin' this stuff," Fujimura spoke with a nod as she looked down upon Cinder.

"Anyway, let us cut to the chase. I will ask up front before resorting to other techniques... Tell me, are you a Traitor? Or are you not?"

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.