Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o7_250.gif

"... Normally, this would not be of MISAKA'S concern, but MISAKA has taken notice that her actions are influenced by her perception of reality, warped by the founder of Academy City. Perhaps if you would pose the question of if her situation is worth killing her allies over, then perhaps you may make her reconsider. After all, she was once close to Kinuhata as well. The situation would become quite tragic if either of them were to die here, MISAKA observes, giving an independent opinion nonchalantly."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
"Is there anything else you know about what's up ahead?" Gilgamesh asked. Normally he wouldn't waste his time, but 'Misaka' speaking in third person was such an open book that this could be an information gold mine.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

YFrhfnc.jpg

In response to Misaka's words, Crowley simply gave... a look. It was a look that was difficult to describe. One could call it patronizing and condescending in nature, but on one hand, another could argue that he envied Misaka, desired her kind of position... and perhaps he even pitied her as well for whatever reason.

"Friends and life... How nice it must be to be young. How convenient, yet inconvenient, that the two Level 5s that stand before me in this very moment are perhaps the ones that deal the least in the Dark Side of Academy City. Then again, I suppose it doesn't look like you two are the only idealistic ones in this room," he said, briefly eyeing Ilona... and the skeletons.

"Perhaps it does not matter why you need it. But it is such a pain..."

"I went through the trouble of framing Fiamma of the Right for stealing this from the world of that Tohsaka girl, making use of Dark Matter for once in that child's futile life, and having Tsuchimikado play the fool. Even if it might be just a copy of the real thing, it is still quite useful," he spoke nonchalantly, as though the revelation was nothing for him.

"Musujime, the sword, please."

With a whooshing sound, the teleporter from the outside of the building would appear beside the tank that Crowley was floating inside, holding something wrapped up in something resembling a cloth or a towel.

tumblr_inline_mxfkw899sS1roks1t.jpg

"Right, right... As requested."

Opening up the cloth, it would be revealed to you. A beautifully carved rod of crystal with a strange looking handle.

The (allegedly fake) Jeweled Sword of Zelretch.

latest

"It is quite a beautiful piece of work, wouldn't you agree? Imagine if it had really been in the hands of Fiamma of the Right, as that Tohsaka and Frank Castle had been fooled into believing. Surely, that would have interrupted my plans to an annoying extent, but now that I have thoroughly analyzed it, it is as good as useless to me."

"To speak the truth, I had Tsuchimikado lead you here while we ascertained where Fiamma of the Right was making his next move. While his current location is unknown, I will pass onto you the notion that significant magical activity has been detected in Russia. That is where your next, and possibly final, destination will be. Unless you are not up to the challenge, that is?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Jeremi @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @coralprime

Kizaru would lean down to grab the sword from the girl. "Well thank you for your patronage...I'm sure we will find some use for this sword..."

YFrhfnc.jpg

In response to Misaka's words, Crowley simply gave... a look. It was a look that was difficult to describe. One could call it patronizing and condescending in nature, but on one hand, another could argue that he envied Misaka, desired her kind of position... and perhaps he even pitied her as well for whatever reason.

"Friends and life... How nice it must be to be young. How convenient, yet inconvenient, that the two Level 5s that stand before me in this very moment are perhaps the ones that deal the least in the Dark Side of Academy City. Then again, I suppose it doesn't look like you two are the only idealistic ones in this room," he said, briefly eyeing Ilona... and the skeletons.

"Perhaps it does not matter why you need it. But it is such a pain..."

"I went through the trouble of framing Fiamma of the Right for stealing this from the world of that Tohsaka girl, making use of Dark Matter for once in that child's futile life, and having Tsuchimikado play the fool. Even if it might be just a copy of the real thing, it is still quite useful," he spoke nonchalantly, as though the revelation was nothing for him.

"Musujime, the sword, please."

With a whooshing sound, the teleporter from the outside of the building would appear beside the tank that Crowley was floating inside, holding something wrapped up in something resembling a cloth or a towel.

tumblr_inline_mxfkw899sS1roks1t.jpg

"Right, right... As requested."

Opening up the cloth, it would be revealed to you. A beautifully carved rod of crystal with a strange looking handle.

The (allegedly fake) Jeweled Sword of Zelretch.

latest

"It is quite a beautiful piece of work, wouldn't you agree? Imagine if it had really been in the hands of Fiamma of the Right, as that Tohsaka and Frank Castle had been fooled into believing. Surely, that would have interrupted my plans to an annoying extent, but now that I have thoroughly analyzed it, it is as good as useless to me."

"To speak the truth, I had Tsuchimikado lead you here while we ascertained where Fiamma of the Right was making his next move. While his current location is unknown, I will pass onto you the notion that significant magical activity has been detected in Russia. That is where your next, and possibly final, destination will be. Unless you are not up to the challenge, that is?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Jeremi @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @coralprime

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo7_250.gif

Perhaps out of a renewed purpose, or more likely out of disgust at being in a group with two skeleton type males, Mari stepped forward, holding John's hand as she did so. "We are up to whatever challenge is ahead. If Russia is where it is, then that is where we shall go to finalize the outcome of this experience." She felt confident that her own intelligence and survival skills and strategies, along with John's protection and powers, there was no challenge they could not overcome.

She then turned to look at the others. "I shall hold the sword, correct?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @coralprime @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Tch!"

Repeating the same process as before when Cinder had fired the magma projectiles, Mugino would quickly counteract that by creating a shield with her Meltdowner ability, disintegrating the pieces of rubble, though this change in focus would cause the "rain" of the Meltdowner to cease.

"Where are you going... Kiiiiinuuuuhaaaataaaa?! Tell me something! Where did I go wrong?! Tell me! Why did things turn out like this?! Huh?! TELL ME! SAY SOMETHING!"

Her voice shook as she spoke, like it was choking, as though she were holding back something.

Sadness behind anger. Regret behind blame.

As she yelled through the room, Mugino would blindly fire Meltdowner beams all throughout, hoping to get in some good hits, though it was evident that her mental state was collapsing. Not that it already wasn't.

@Kaykay @york @C.T.
Kinuhata would've liked to reason with Mugino. Tell her she really didn't know where Hamazura was. That she really was on a mission. But that was impossible with how Mugino was right now. There was only one way to communicate with Mugino.

And that was to take her down first.

The young esper came to a screeching halt at a wall, blowing a hole through it with her punch. Grabbing a large piece of rubble, she made a charge for Mugino.

"Mugino!" she cried uncharacteristically, weaving between the blindly fired beams. But between the sheer number of them and the fact she grabbed some additional weight, dodging them proved to be difficult. One grazed past her hair. She winced as one scraped past her leg. One direct hit and that was it for her.

But she kept running.

Making it to Mugino, Kinuhata threw the debris she was holding straight into Mugino's face. As she'd charged right towards Mugino, and even shouted, there was no way that attack would go undefended Kinuhata figured. So instead, the piece was used to block Mugino's field of view. Dropping low and stepping in, she clenched her right fist before slamming it into Mugino's side once more.

That's enough, Mugino. Just super go to sleep.
@Verite @C.T. @york

"Ah, so a curse of some kind? Runs in the blood or some such thing?" A glint of understanding shined in the tactician's eyes while he nodded in a solemn manner, "If so, I can see why you are quite the conservative, and a good man you are for being so."
Ryner nods slightly "Think...Demon god who lives inside of me, and comes out when I get too emotional" he blinks, his eye blazing that deep scarlet as the runes appear "Though I can use my eyes for good too, they're just not as powerful without him being on control"

"And...As much as I hate him, he's the only reason I didn't explode after that fight and kill all of you"

@The Tactician

Kinuhata would've liked to reason with Mugino. Tell her she really didn't know where Hamazura was. That she really was on a mission. But that was impossible with how Mugino was right now. There was only one way to communicate with Mugino.

And that was to take her down first.

The young esper came to a screeching halt at a wall, blowing a hole through it with her punch. Grabbing a large piece of rubble, she made a charge for Mugino.

"Mugino!" she cried uncharacteristically, weaving between the blindly fired beams. But between the sheer number of them and the fact she grabbed some additional weight, dodging them proved to be difficult. One grazed past her hair. She winced as one scraped past her leg. One direct hit and that was it for her.

But she kept running.

Making it to Mugino, Kinuhata threw the debris she was holding straight into Mugino's face. As she'd charged right towards Mugino, and even shouted, there was no way that attack would go undefended Kinuhata figured. So instead, the piece was used to block Mugino's field of view. Dropping low and stepping in, she clenched her right fist before slamming it into Mugino's side once more.

That's enough, Mugino. Just super go to sleep.

@Verite @C.T. @york
tumblr_inline_n198g9CIY61s43kjo.jpg

"Kinuhata! I've found you now!!"

Blasting away the debris that was sent straight towards her, the woman would attempt to follow up with another blast headed straight for the girl, but she would make one mistake that would give her pause and give Kinuhata the chance to get a good hit in.

Through her madness, an unexpected event happened that not even Mugino saw coming. She hesitated to hurt her former ally. In the heat of the moment, not even Mugino knew why. Was it just a stroke of luck on her opponent's part? Or was it something else?

"Kuh!" Mugino gasped in pain as Kinuhata would throw a punch to her, her body crashing into the wall and making a decently sized dent where she would cease to move. Her body had been pushed to its limits. As strong as a Level 5 like her could be, she was little more than flesh and blood when it come to durability, evidently.

"S-Saiai..."

A whisper left her mouth, and then her consciousness left her. She didn't often say Kinuhata's first name like this, if at all. What could it have meant?

As though on cue, the computers in the room, which were miraculously unharmed in the fight, began to beep. A world map appeared, pointing on a location in the Eastern Hemisphere.

"Shiage Hamazura: Last seen in District 23 fleeing the city. Radio chatter suggests his current location is in Russia.

A robotic voice spoke, before continuing again.

"Warning: energy anomaly sighted in Russia. Inform General Superintendent at once. Source: unknown."

Whatever the so-called anomaly was, it didn't look good. But what was all that supposed to mean?

@Kaykay @york @C.T.

Kizaru would lean down to grab the sword from the girl. "Well thank you for your patronage...I'm sure we will find some use for this sword..."

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo7_250.gif

Perhaps out of a renewed purpose, or more likely out of disgust at being in a group with two skeleton type males, Mari stepped forward, holding John's hand as she did so. "We are up to whatever challenge is ahead. If Russia is where it is, then that is where we shall go to finalize the outcome of this experience." She felt confident that her own intelligence and survival skills and strategies, along with John's protection and powers, there was no challenge they could not overcome.

She then turned to look at the others. "I shall hold the sword, correct?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @coralprime @Atomyk
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh_zps0ouy4ndp.png

IT... IT FEELS!! SO NICE!!! TO HAVE FRIENDS!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

HERE, SANS. YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE FEMUR FOR A WHILE.

Papyrus threw Sans a bone.

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

SANS IS MY BROTHER. HE'S GOOD AT A LOT OF THINGS!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

LIKE NOT CLEANING HIS ROOM!!

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

AND TAKING BREAKS WHEN HE SHOULD BE WORKING!!!

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

AND MAKING BAD JOKES!!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

AND DRINKING KETCHUP!! HE LOVES KETCHUP!!! WHENEVER I MAKE DINNER HE COVERS HIS SPAGHETTI IN IT. SOMETHING ABOUT "MAKING LEMONADE". THAT'S NOT WHAT LEMONADE IS, THOUGH?????

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

BUT IF YOU ASK ME... KETCHUP ON SPAGHETTI. THAT'S JUST WEIRD!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

AND HE DOESN'T SING. BUT HE DOES PLAY THE TROMBONE!! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S REALLY INCONVENIENT FOR ME!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhh_zpsfuceejfj.png

MY BROTHER'S THE BEST!!! EVEN THOUGH I HATE LITERALLY ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

Papyrus took note of the woman Ilona was waving at. It seemed they shared an ability of some sort?? Because of this, he was secretly a little worried maybe that might make Ilona choose this person as her master instead - against all odds, he'd taken a shine to the excitable girl - but he decided to play it cool. He joined in the waving.

ughhhhhh_zpsfkzjknwj.png

GREETINGS, HUMAN!! COME, WE CAN ALL, BE, FRIENDS???

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

7w7FMWd.png

"Oh, Sir Papyrus, you're the greatest!" Ilona cooed, jumping him with a surprise hug after hearing the things he promised. "I can't wait to learn all you have to teach me! I've never had spaghetti before, but I'm really excited to try just about anything!"

She glanced at Sans, giggling at his comment about singing. "I like you guys! I never thought skeletons could be such cool guys!" Smiling, she asked, "Do you have any special powers too, Sir Sans?" she questioned.

For a moment, Ilona glanced away from the brothers, eyes widening when she saw the teleported return to them in the room. "Th-There she is! She can teleport!" Ilona waved her hand, trying to get the woman's attention. "H-Hey, excuse me! Miss!" The girl was excited. She had never met anyone else who had that power too.

@Verite @Atomyk @coralprime
tumblr_inline_mxfkzaqnIV1roks1t.jpg

"Oh god they're talking to me..."

"No, go away," she said to Papyrus and Ilona without hesitation.

To%20Aru%20Majutsu%20no%20Index%20-%2005%20-%20Large%20Preview%2003.jpg

"Doubtful," Crowley said to Kizaru, "The sword has served its purpose, though if you wish to keep it as a... souvenir, by all means. Tsuchimikado never meant for you to retrieve it for any significant means. It was more a I could use for my own benefits, and so that I could... meet some Survivors myself. In any case, your next destination is Russia, where you will face Fiamma of the Right. Once you dispose of him, I will be the one to let you go, whether you see me or not."

"Another thing, Number Three, Number Seven. Not that it is any of my concern, but if you happen to run into the Accelerator there... Dispose of him as well. At least, if you can. He has become too much of an anomaly in my plans to allow to keep living. In any case, time is of the essence. That is all. Musujime?"

"Yeah, yeah. Anything to not be mushy with a skeleton and a girl shining all over the place. See ya. Don't come back. Don't talk about this place either. Any of you. Mmkay?"

With that, she would point her flashlight at you all, and as abruptly as you were let in, you would all be teleported back into the outside of the building, and in the middle of Academy City.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime @Gibbons @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_mxfkzaqnIV1roks1t.jpg

"Oh god they're talking to me..."

"No, go away," she said to Papyrus and Ilona without hesitation.

To%20Aru%20Majutsu%20no%20Index%20-%2005%20-%20Large%20Preview%2003.jpg

"Doubtful," Crowley said to Kizaru, "The sword has served its purpose, though if you wish to keep it as a... souvenir, by all means. Tsuchimikado never meant for you to retrieve it for any significant means. It was more a I could use for my own benefits, and so that I could... meet some Survivors myself. In any case, your next destination is Russia, where you will face Fiamma of the Right. Once you dispose of him, I will be the one to let you go, whether you see me or not."

"Another thing, Number Three, Number Seven. Not that it is any of my concern, but if you happen to run into the Accelerator there... Dispose of him as well. At least, if you can. He has become too much of an anomaly in my plans to allow to keep living. In any case, time is of the essence. That is all. Musujime?"

"Yeah, yeah. Anything to not be mushy with a skeleton and a girl shining all over the place. See ya. Don't come back. Don't talk about this place either. Any of you. Mmkay?"

With that, she would point her flashlight at you all, and as abruptly as you were let in, you would all be teleported back into the outside of the building, and in the middle of Academy City.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime @Gibbons @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

"Oh..." As they were teleported outside of the building Kizaru would give the sword in his hand a quick look before dropping it causally on the ground. "Guess I don't need it then..."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime @Gibbons @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
Traveling to a place called Academy City upon the request of Motoharu Tsuchimikado, the young man who had been calling you all and managing the Agents during the voting sessions, you would be sent off to find a strange artifact called the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, believed to be stolen, though for unspecified reasons.

Those who would go to District 6 would find a "clone" of Misaka fiddling around with what appeared to be a claw machine. After acquiring the toy that the clone had been trying to get, a "Gekota" phone strap, she would provide information that what they were looking for seemed to be located within District 7.

There, in District 7, they would come across an Esper named Awaki Musujime, who would teleport them all into the Windowless Building, a structure within the city where the general superintendent of Academy City, Aleister Crowley, would reveal to them that Tsuchimikado was but a pawn, and that the illusion of the sword being stolen was fabricated by him so that he could meet the Survivors of the Murder Game for the first time, among other unknown reasons, before handing them the Jeweled Sword, stating that he had made use of it already.

Meanwhile, in District 23, the remains of where the Survivors who had been murdered and ended up fighting a crazed Esper named Shizuri Mugino before, they would find that the remains would lead them to a dark bunker under the defunct space elevator, Endymion. There, finding Mugino there, she would appear to be finding someone named "Hamazura," also revealing her past with Kinuhata. She would break into a fight with the group in her madness, but be promptly defeated.

Meanwhile, those who had come to accompany Illya would come across a woman named Touko Aozaki in their journey. There, Touko would reveal that she had been the one "resurrecting" those who would be murdered this whole time by constructing puppet bodies for them, seemingly at the request of Kirei Kotomine, according to her, though for unknown purposes. It would be there that Erika Furudo would reveal the information that she had found back in the beginning of the Murder Game, detailing Kotomine's discovery of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon from a long time ago.

After being dismissed by Aozaki, the group would eventually be able to reach the Einzbern Castle, but before they'd be able to enter and find the Dress of Heaven, they would engage in a heated battle against Teitoku Kakine, an Esper who had been sent to stop them, and had played a part in stealing the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch from the Tohsaka Mansion quite a while ago. Though the battle was intense, he would be promptly defeated, but not before revealing that he had never worked for Fiamma of the Right, but rather, Aleister Crowley.

With what Tsuchimikado had planned for you seemingly resolved now that some of you had met Aleister Crowley, Tsuchimikado's superior, and the one who had been holding the Jeweled Sword all along, it seemed that your next destination was Russia, where an unknown source of energy seemed to be gathering there, according to Crowley. There, he assumes that Fiamma of the Right is making his final move, and promptly suggested you all to go there.

X992nV8.jpg

"Hey, you're all okay!" Tsuchimikado said, some blood coming out of his mouth for some reason. Seemed like he was perfectly okay, though he didn't seem to acknowledge Eve's question from before.

"Through one way or another, I'm sure most of you have discovered that our next intended destination is Russia. Hopefully, there, we'll be able to find Fiamma of the Right and show him who's boss! Whaddya say to that, everyone?" He said, clapping his hands as the plane from before would land nearby in the middle of a clearing, hardly disrupting much.

"With all the strange energy coming from Russia, we assume it's that Holy Grail that the little girl from before was talking about, and if that's so, then we gotta hassle if we wanna stop that from rising, since ol' Fiamma might make use of all that energy for himself," Tsuchimikado spoke, wiping away the blood from his mouth with his sleeve nonchalantly, "And then uh... I guess those who get to live through all this get to go home safe! Doesn't living sound like a good idea?"

"Hold it, you're all not going anywhere!" The girl from before, Kuroko Shirai, spoke, promptly appearing before you all with an unconscious Touma in one hand, "A dead body has been discovered nearby, and I'm afraid that as a member of Judgment, I can't let any potential witnesses leave the scene!"

yJmFlCg.png

"Wait... if that's the reason one of the Agents has suddenly stopped responding..." Tsuchimikado murmured, his expression suddenly turning serious for a moment, before disregarding Kuroko and running past her. Those who would follow him would find the dead body that the girl had been talking about before.

The dead body of Cole lay on the ground, covered in a small pool of blood and riddled with stab wounds. Tsuchimikado ran over, kneeling beside the body with a greatly troubled expression.

"Damn... they actually managed to get one of the Agents..." The young man murmured, before getting up and taking a few steps back, "But... we're at an advantage, at least, still. I've still got the other ones, and there's only one Traitor left. Alright, come on, everyone! Let's get to the bottom of this! Everyone hear me?!"

Looked like it was time for another investigation. Time to get to work then. Maybe then, you'd be able to shed some more light on the latest murder.

Tugging Misaka's sleeve, Kuroko would be present as well.

MXoMYkW.png

"Onee-sama... What are you hiding from me? What is this about?"

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole - MURDERED! AGENT! STABBED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve and Ilona - TRAITOR!

Last edited:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
Traveling to a place called Academy City upon the request of Motoharu Tsuchimikado, the young man who had been calling you all and managing the Agents during the voting sessions, you would be sent off to find a strange artifact called the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, believed to be stolen, though for unspecified reasons.

Those who would go to District 6 would find a "clone" of Misaka fiddling around with what appeared to be a claw machine. After acquiring the toy that the clone had been trying to get, a "Gekota" phone strap, she would provide information that what they were looking for seemed to be located within District 7.

There, in District 7, they would come across an Esper named Awaki Musujime, who would teleport them all into the Windowless Building, a structure within the city where the general superintendent of Academy City, Aleister Crowley, would reveal to them that Tsuchimikado was but a pawn, and that the illusion of the sword being stolen was fabricated by him so that he could meet the Survivors of the Murder Game for the first time, among other unknown reasons, before handing them the Jeweled Sword, stating that he had made use of it already.

Meanwhile, in District 23, the remains of where the Survivors who had been murdered and ended up fighting a crazed Esper named Shizuri Mugino before, they would find that the remains would lead them to a dark bunker under the defunct space elevator, Endymion. There, finding Mugino there, she would appear to be finding someone named "Hamazura," also revealing her past with Kinuhata. She would break into a fight with the group in her madness, but be promptly defeated.

Meanwhile, those who had come to accompany Illya would come across a woman named Touko Aozaki in their journey. There, Touko would reveal that she had been the one "resurrecting" those who would be murdered this whole time by constructing puppet bodies for them, seemingly at the request of Kirei Kotomine, according to her, though for unknown purposes. It would be there that Erika Furudo would reveal the information that she had found back in the beginning of the Murder Game, detailing Kotomine's discovery of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon from a long time ago.

After being dismissed by Aozaki, the group would eventually be able to reach the Einzbern Castle, but before they'd be able to enter and find the Dress of Heaven, they would engage in a heated battle against Teitoku Kakine, an Esper who had been sent to stop them, and had played a part in stealing the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch from the Tohsaka Mansion quite a while ago. Though the battle was intense, he would be promptly defeated, but not before revealing that he had never worked for Fiamma of the Right, but rather, Aleister Crowley.

With what Tsuchimikado had planned for you seemingly resolved now that some of you had met Aleister Crowley, Tsuchimikado's superior, and the one who had been holding the Jeweled Sword all along, it seemed that your next destination was Russia, where an unknown source of energy seemed to be gathering there, according to Crowley. There, he assumes that Fiamma of the Right is making his final move, and promptly suggested you all to go there.

X992nV8.jpg

"Hey, you're all okay!" Tsuchimikado said, some blood coming out of his mouth for some reason. Seemed like he was perfectly okay, though he didn't seem to acknowledge Eve's question from before.

"Through one way or another, I'm sure most of you have discovered that our next intended destination is Russia. Hopefully, there, we'll be able to find Fiamma of the Right and show him who's boss! Whaddya say to that, everyone?" He said, clapping his hands as the plane from before would land nearby in the middle of a clearing, hardly disrupting much.

"With all the strange energy coming from Russia, we assume it's that Holy Grail that the little girl from before was talking about, and if that's so, then we gotta hassle if we wanna stop that from rising, since ol' Fiamma might make use of all that energy for himself," Tsuchimikado spoke, wiping away the blood from his mouth with his sleeve nonchalantly, "And then uh... I guess those who get to live through all this get to go home safe! Doesn't living sound like a good idea?"

railgun04.png

"Hold it, you're all not going anywhere!" The girl from before, Kuroko Shirai, spoke, promptly appearing before you all with an unconscious Touma in one hand, "A dead body has been discovered nearby, and I'm afraid that as a member of Judgment, I can't let any potential witnesses leave the scene!"

yJmFlCg.png

"Wait... if that's the reason one of the Agents has suddenly stopped responding..." Tsuchimikado murmured, his expression suddenly turning serious for a moment, before disregarding Kuroko and running past her. Those who would follow him would find the dead body that the girl had been talking about before.

The dead body of Cole lay on the ground, covered in a small pool of blood and riddled with stab wounds. Tsuchimikado ran over, kneeling beside the body with a greatly troubled expression.

"Damn... they actually managed to get one of the Agents..." The young man murmured, before getting up and taking a few steps back, "But... we're at an advantage, at least, still. I've still got the other ones, and there's only one Traitor left. Alright, come on, everyone! Let's get to the bottom of this! Everyone hear me?!"

Looked like it was time for another investigation. Time to get to work then. Maybe then, you'd be able to shed some more light on the latest murder.

MXoMYkW.png

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Team Beerus as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

The Voted
"... let's get down to the investigation," Erika sighed as she and Battler went to investigate the body of Cole.

@Verite @investigation peeps​

@coralprime @Verite @Atomyk

Ilona's excitement about hearing Papyrus' words faded when the teleporter ignored Ilona and told her to go away, big tears began to roll down her cheeks.

308be55c471a072349e9fd258ae6f8ac.png

"Meanie! How cruel thou art!"

I just wanted to ask if her power was the same as mine, if she could tell me how to control it. I-I want to learn. If I don't, I'll just keep disappearing away from my friends and family... I'll always be alone... I don't want that! I want to be with my parents! I want to go home!

tumblr_inline_nl2h9pESY81r3leyb.png

Eve simply stood back from the others, not surprised when Tsuchimikado didn't reply to her. She chose to believe that he didn't reply because he didn't want anything to do with her, rather than thinking the more positive thought that maybe he didn't hear her.

"I wonder why they take the approach of investigating that body rather than simply asking some of the ex-traitors such as myself who the others might be?" the blonde thought to herself. "Not that I would tell them even if they asked..."

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh_zps0ouy4ndp.png

AHHH, REJECTION. HOW LUCKY THAT WE COULD ALL ENJOY THIS TERRIBLE MOMENT TOGETHER!!!

After drying his skeleton tears, he noticed the Jeweled Sword lay abandoned on the ground. He hadn't been paying attention to all the commotion around him, but it sounded really important! He picked it up so that they would have it when the time came.

Besides, if he was going to be this human's ultra-cool handsome swordmaster, he'd have to actually use a sword. One of these days, he'd bug Alphys to make him one out of bone. One day at a time! He turned back to Ilona and his brother to see that the child was crying.

ughhhhhhhhhhh_zpsmu5kgnp6.png

UH... H-HEY, DON'T WORRY!! SHE WAS A JERK ANYWAY, NYEH HEH!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

WHO NEEDS HER WHEN YOU'VE GOT COOL DUDES LIKE US???

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh_zpsplkvretj.jpg

IF... IF THERE'S ANYTHING WE CAN DO...

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"... let's get down to the investigation," Erika sighed as she and Battler went to investigate the body of Cole.

@Verite @investigation peeps​
On the body, it appeared that his own daggers were stabbed into him. Judging from a few bruises on his body, it seemed evident that there was a struggle before Cole was murdered, possibly implying that the perp was notably skilled in close quarters combat. Other than that though, there didn't seem to be much to go on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

On the body, it appeared that his own daggers were stabbed into him. Judging from a few bruises on his body, it seemed evident that there was a struggle before Cole was murdered, possibly implying that the perp was notably skilled in close quarters combat. Other than that though, there didn't seem to be much to go on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"... so it isn't someone that specifically owns a blade, but someone that knows how to pull off something like this... like if they're skilled in close combat..." Battler muttered as he determined this from what they could see here. That was it, there wasn't much to it from the looks of it. Before he could go and inquire Erika about her own personal opinion on the matter, he would see that she was occupied with something else.
tumblr_inline_nl2h9pESY81r3leyb.png

Eve simply stood back from the others, not surprised when Tsuchimikado didn't reply to her. She chose to believe that he didn't reply because he didn't want anything to do with her, rather than thinking the more positive thought that maybe he didn't hear her.

"I wonder why they take the approach of investigating that body rather than simply asking some of the ex-traitors such as myself who the others might be?" the blonde thought to herself. "Not that I would tell them even if they asked..."

"Ah, nice to see you all and well, Miss Eve..." Erika took it upon herself to approach the very person that was voted up to be examined the last time they had a voting session. Knowing the circumstances, it was either that she was an innocent or a Traitor. One way to figure that out, considering that they were no mention of her clear role yet, the detective confronted the person of interest. Of course, she would start off with what some would call "small talk."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Kuroko, it's just... complicated."

Misaka wasn't sure she enjoyed the implication they'd essentially been sent on a wild goose chase. Whether it had been a test or just a distraction, it bugged the young electromaster. Electricity sparked and rolled along her knuckles, as if reacting to her growing emotions. She felt as if she was being pulled along a track even more than ever, her choices meaningless in the long run of this adventure. They'd managed to vote out three traitors at this point, but had that been on them, or the people pushing them along? "I'm not sure it's my place to say. I'm not..." Your Misaka, she wanted to say, but the young girl relented. She had to keep up the illusion just for a little bit longer, just in case the alternative was beyond something she could handle.

kNLGt5L.png

"I'm going to help you with the investigation, because we're so close now. Help me find the killer." She smiled at her friend, lingering for a small moment that felt far longer. Misaka would keep this Kuroko safe, as well all the other Kurokos that may have existed. "So, hey... traitors. Any of you guys willing to make up for your dumb choices?" Misaka turned away from Kuroko now, hands flaring with electricity. She intended to be threatening.

Sans looked upon Papyrus and Ilona with a hint of concern.

7TJHARo.jpg

(bro. kid.)

(need a hug?)

@Verite @coralprime @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

Last edited:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

X992nV8.jpg

railgun04.png

yJmFlCg.png

MXoMYkW.png

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
Gilgamesh soon approached the dead body, looking it over he simply shook his head and said "It's always those in Close Combat isn't it?".

@Gummi Bunnies @Investigators​

John had kept quiet for a while. After all, holding hands with such a pretty Japanese girl, why speak up as if something needed to be said? But there was another fallen, and it was one of the agents that was supposed to protect Mari and the others. He held her hand tightly, not saying a word for now, though the result of the body investigating (an autopsy perhaps) would give him reason to talk.

For now, he enjoyed the quiet company of Mari, holding her hand.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

X992nV8.jpg

railgun04.png

yJmFlCg.png

MXoMYkW.png

~CAST LIST~

The Dead

The Voted
Ethel and Karin finally becided to stop resting and decided to check out the body.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @other investagators​

tumblr_inline_n198g9CIY61s43kjo.jpg

"Kinuhata! I've found you now!!"

Blasting away the debris that was sent straight towards her, the woman would attempt to follow up with another blast headed straight for the girl, but she would make one mistake that would give her pause and give Kinuhata the chance to get a good hit in.

Through her madness, an unexpected event happened that not even Mugino saw coming. She hesitated to hurt her former ally. In the heat of the moment, not even Mugino knew why. Was it just a stroke of luck on her opponent's part? Or was it something else?

"Kuh!" Mugino gasped in pain as Kinuhata would throw a punch to her, her body crashing into the wall and making a decently sized dent where she would cease to move. Her body had been pushed to its limits. As strong as a Level 5 like her could be, she was little more than flesh and blood when it come to durability, evidently.

"S-Saiai..."

A whisper left her mouth, and then her consciousness left her. She didn't often say Kinuhata's first name like this, if at all. What could it have meant?

As though on cue, the computers in the room, which were miraculously unharmed in the fight, began to beep. A world map appeared, pointing on a location in the Eastern Hemisphere.

"Shiage Hamazura: Last seen in District 23 fleeing the city. Radio chatter suggests his current location is in Russia.

A robotic voice spoke, before continuing again.

"Warning: energy anomaly sighted in Russia. Inform General Superintendent at once. Source: unknown."

Whatever the so-called anomaly was, it didn't look good. But what was all that supposed to mean?

@Kaykay @york @C.T.
Kinuhata hadn't expected to win. Even a dozen of her wouldn't make a difference to a Level 5 like Mugino. Yet...

"Sorry."

She'd have to make it up to Mugino, and maybe sort everything out if she could, later. There was another murder, it seemed. So she went to look at the body.

"Anyone have any super ideas?"

@everyone​

John had kept quiet for a while. After all, holding hands with such a pretty Japanese girl, why speak up as if something needed to be said? But there was another fallen, and it was one of the agents that was supposed to protect Mari and the others. He held her hand tightly, not saying a word for now, though the result of the body investigating (an autopsy perhaps) would give him reason to talk.

For now, he enjoyed the quiet company of Mari, holding her hand.

@Mari
tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo3_250.gif

The murdered Cole was an agent. Still, Mari did not know him personally, and was not enthusiastic about looking at another dead body with her own eyes. So she looked to John instead, as they continued to hold hands. "I do not know what do say about this," she said to him, "except that, of course, we have lost an ally to our cause, at least temporarily. In light of that, we must be even more efficient with our efforts now, even more careful with our actions as well."

She then waited patiently for the investigating people to come to a conclusion.

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.