Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mxw89freDd1qmjhqso5_500.gif

The question was odd, to Ryan, but she answered it without hesitance, nonetheless. "Well.. I don't know my name yet," she stated, rocking on her heels slightly. "People in my family don't know their names until their sixteenth moon. We all get temporary names until then," she explained. "Ridley was Jules, Reece was Anna, and Lena-beana doesn't know her name yet."

Huh. Weird.
Y3govG1.gif

"...Why...?" She couldn't comprehend what the point of renaming one's self on a specific date would be.

Also, who said "16th moon" instead of birthday, or year, or something anyway?

"Okay!" Ilona eagerly chirped. "I shall call you Sir Francis!" She smiled, thinking she quite liked the name as she continued to play with her little blade. "And you may call me whatever you wish, so long as the title princess isn't used." Although Ilona was a princess, she actually liked it when people simply called her by an ordinary name. After all, anywhere outside of Arendelle it wasn't as if she was a princess anyhow.

@BarrenThin

He looked up with a smile. "Sir Francis? I like that." He laughed at that last part. "Well, alright, Miss Ilona."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

a381c4d65dd88d4b23e5cc5b4a22d1f0c25dcdf9_hq.gif

"Eh, since when'd you go by Francis?"

"Ah, you wanna leave the impression of a sophisticated gentleman or something? Is that it?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The old man looked up, then pulled Rin aside. He shifted his weight before starting. "Frank wasn't always my name. During my second tour in Vietnam... I was hurt pretty bad. Received an honorable discharge. But... I needed go back. I changed my name, so I could rejojn the war effort... always meant to change it back. My family still knew me by my old name when they died. I would have changed it, but... after they died, I... I felt like I was dead. The I wasn't a human being anymore. So I never got around to changing it again. But I figured... if I'm not the Punisher anymore..."

"Francis Castiglione, at your service." He paused. "I don't think anyone's called me that in thirty years."

@Verite

Slowly, Reece nodded when Ryner asked if there was someone foretold to be great, back in her world. "Of course. My troublemaking little cousin happens to be that someone.. And, while I care for her, she isn't exactly fit for the title. Her irresponsibility, unwillingness to follow the rules, and her constant making of the wrong choices all make her a rather horrid choice for someone allegedly destined for greatness," she stated, blatantly. She didn't seem to have any hesitance to be blunt. "..Despite all of that, however, she succeeded in her destiny.. Even if she made a mess of the world in the process."

As Ryner began to explain he was that person, in his world, the blonde simply shook her head. "Nobody ever said you were no one. You obviously simply haven't talked to the right people yet," she corrected. Briefly, she looked away, eyes scanning their surroundings.. Before she pointed to her sister. "Take my sibling, for example. Despite the fact that she has a knack for speaking with people she shouldn't, she seems to have- sadly -developed quite a few friends. Granted, those 'friends' may not think that they're her friend, but she obviously does. Regardless, the point is that you simply need to converse with the right figures."

The Light Caster was about to comment on the male's statement that he couldn't bring victory... When he went into that little spiel about the world they were in.

[spoili]
l53YO.jpg
[/spoili]

There was a long, long pause from the Sybil, and she simply stared at Ryner blankly. What.. the absolute.. hell? The blonde tried her best to refrain from giving a harsh response... But she was so triggered by the idiocy and fourth wall breaking! "Ehm.. Right..." she replied, slowly. For now, she held back from stomping on the male's dreams... Instead, she chose to respond to his vote. "I suppose all that's left to do is wait, hm?"

@DapperDogman @Anybody​
The male grins slightly as she talks of her cousin being somewhat unworthy of the title "Well, heroes come in all shapes and sizes, take that tentacle thing for example" he points toward the general direction of Dexosys for a moment and chuckles "Anyone, or anything can become a hero, it's all dependant on the cards of fate"

As he heard her speak of her little sister, Ryner couldn't help but think of Iris, Ferris' little sister "I'm sure they don't mind her being around" he also notes quietly "The gift of healing is a good one to have indeed...Maybe I should learn it from her, it would certainly be useful" he chuckles and shuts his eyes, before noting the lengthy pause after his little rant about the world

"I may be a fool, but I'm not stupid" he mutters, opening an eye slowly "If you don't care to believe me, I will show you, when the time comes"

"Or maybe you're right, and I'm overthinking it" he shrugs "We'll see, I suppose"

@Hospes

Ilona rubbed the back of her head, wearing a sheepish smile on her face. "Oh, I'm just fine. You didn't say anything. I was just thinking about a few things. It's nothing important." Ilona then pulled out her small, thin blade, twirling it in her fingers. "Maybe it's about time I practiced with my weapon some more! That way, I can help you protect Lady Ciel when she comes back." Ilona paused for a moment, however, looking over her weapon for a moment. "Do you think my weapon is too tiny though? I worry, at times, that it may not be enough..."

@The Tactician

"Well, I have a feeling my teleporting is different than it is for the boy they know, so I don't think they would be able to help me much," Ilona replied, struggling to stay positive for a moment. She fought the struggle, however, and smiled. "But you never know. Perhaps asking for their aid would be worth a try."

Eve's eyes widened a little upon hearing Ryan's explanation. For some reason, hearing it made her feel a bit awkward as if she had received unwanted information. "I-I see," she simply replied, unsure what to make of Ryan's cousin. "I have abilities, yes," Eve replied, holding up her hands and looking at the tips of her fingers. "Sometimes, I wish I didn't have them. It's hard for me to use them wisely at times." She sighed. "I don't always make the best decisions. Do you ever feel that way?" Honestly, Eve couldn't imagine that Ryan did. Her powers healed people. It was likely she made less mistakes than Eve ever had...

@Hospes

"Okay!" Ilona eagerly chirped. "I shall call you Sir Francis!" She smiled, thinking she quite liked the name as she continued to play with her little blade. "And you may call me whatever you wish, so long as the title princess isn't used." Although Ilona was a princess, she actually liked it when people simply called her by an ordinary name. After all, anywhere outside of Arendelle it wasn't as if she was a princess anyhow.

@BarrenThin
For a moment, Minato fell silent and simply stared at Ilona with a blank expression. Then, he began to crack up into a long bit of chuckling while he shook his head, "Trust me, she doesn't need protecting. She's probably the better fighter of us two, honestly, being trained by the church and all... Hoenstly, I think you'll do just fine with your sword, but if you want, we can look into getting you a greater blade perhaps, though nothing too awfully big. Something too big will throw you off balance and all."

The male grins slightly as she talks of her cousin being somewhat unworthy of the title "Well, heroes come in all shapes and sizes, take that tentacle thing for example" he points toward the general direction of Deoxys for a moment and chuckles "Anyone, or anything can become a hero, it's all dependant on the cards of fate"

As he heard her speak of her little sister, Ryner couldn't help but think of Iris, Ferris' little sister "I'm sure they don't mind her being around" he also notes quietly "The gift of healing is a good one to have indeed...Maybe I should learn it from her, it would certainly be useful" he chuckles and shuts his eyes, before noting the lengthy pause after his little rant about the world

"I may be a fool, but I'm not stupid" he mutters, opening an eye slowly "If you don't care to believe me, I will show you, when the time comes"

"Or maybe you're right, and I'm overthinking it" he shrugs "We'll see, I suppose"

@Hospes

For once, Reece took a thoughtful pause after Ryner's statement, seriously considering this. "Well.. I suppose you're correct. However, I must disagree, to some extent - not everyone has the heart to become a hero. For example.. My other sister, Ridley, is just the opposite of a hero. My aunt, Sarafine, is just the same. And this... 'Flamma the Right' figure most certainly doesn't fit the bill, either," she argued, crossing her arms neatly. She tried to ignore Ryner pointing out Deoxys because eugh that thing was odd.

The Sybil did sigh softly at the claim of the others not minding her sister. "Well.. Perhaps that is the case, but I'm no fan of it. Her mingling with so many folk in this place will only serve to put her in danger and bring her pain. For all we know, she could be talking to one of the killers- thus making herself more vulnerable -right now. Or, perhaps even worse, she could be befriending the next victim. There was a reason she's been kept tucked safely away at the Manor..; the world is a cruel place, and now she's learning it the hard way."

On the other hand, there was no argument to be had over Ryan's ability being a good one. The Light Caster nodded slightly, briefly glancing to the sky. "You are indeed correct. Her powers have proven to be quite useful on many occasions.. But, even then, it can be quite dangerous. While you and I may understand and accept it, as well as the others, here, the world fears what it doth not understand. If she were to publicly display her abilities as she has, here, back in our world in front of Mortals? Well.. Let's just say that it would not end well." Reece let her electric green eyes return to Ryner, and she offered a weak smile. "I'm sure she'd be quite happy to display her abilities for you. If you hadn't noticed, she's... Quite the social butterfly," she mused, the faintest trace of amusement in her eyes.

When the male claimed he wasn't stupid, Reece only raised a brow. "I never stated you were stupid. But, I do find the concept a bit ridiculous. If you can truly prove that you are correct, however, I will most certainly owe you a formal apology." With that, she actually outstretched a hand to Ryner, as though to shake on it. "You have my word."

@DapperDogman

"Well, I have a feeling my teleporting is different than it is for the boy they know, so I don't think they would be able to help me much," Ilona replied, struggling to stay positive for a moment. She fought the struggle, however, and smiled. "But you never know. Perhaps asking for their aid would be worth a try."

Eve's eyes widened a little upon hearing Ryan's explanation. For some reason, hearing it made her feel a bit awkward as if she had received unwanted information. "I-I see," she simply replied, unsure what to make of Ryan's cousin. "I have abilities, yes," Eve replied, holding up her hands and looking at the tips of her fingers. "Sometimes, I wish I didn't have them. It's hard for me to use them wisely at times." She sighed. "I don't always make the best decisions. Do you ever feel that way?" Honestly, Eve couldn't imagine that Ryan did. Her powers healed people. It was likely she made less mistakes than Eve ever had...

@Hospes

TOO BAD, ILONA, YOU AIN'T GONNA DAMPER RYAN'S MOOD WITH YO LOGIC GURL "Well.. Even if he can't, there has to be someone who can, right? Surely you aren't the only one with your power, so there has to be somebody that can teach you to control it!" she girl stated, confidently. "Or maybe it'll just come to you, like healing does for me?" she offered, doing her best to keep a smile on that cheek-pinchingly adorable face of hers.

The little girl didn't exactly realize that she was totally the master of too much information, and that she'd unintentionally made Eve uncomfortable. In fact, she didn't seem to notice Eve's newfound awkwardness, period. Rather, she just heard Eve out thoughtfully, before mulling over the other girl's words. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly in thought, and she wasn't sure how to respond. "Well.. I'm sure you do the right things with them, and you just don't know it. Everything happens for a reason, right?" she started, offering Eve a smile.. Before answering her question. "I don't... think I do.. But I don't really get to use them often, so maybe that's why."
Y3govG1.gif

"...Why...?" She couldn't comprehend what the point of renaming one's self on a specific date would be.

Also, who said "16th moon" instead of birthday, or year, or something anyway?​

Now, that was a question the child could answer with more certainty. "Well.. That's when a lot of stuff happens, for us. We learn our names, get Claimed for Light or Dark, and figuring out for certain what our powers are," she answered. "We kinda get an idea for powers before that.. But it isn't really set in stone until then, I guess," she hummed. Then, something seemed to occur to her, and she looked at Kinuhata curiously. "So... You know your name before your sixteenth moon?" she asked, as though the concept seemed odd to her.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @El Tigre! @The Tactician

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
A beep.

Well, wasn't that peculiar?

A strange beeping noise arose from Tsuchimikado's direction, to which the sunglasses-wearing young man would check what seemed to be his wrist-watch, pursing his lips a bit in what seemed to be mild disappointment as he tilted his head while looking at it.

"... Ah, would ya look at that? The Agents guessed incorrectly here. Wonder how this'll affect anything, if at all," Tsuchimikado commented idly, whistling as he would nonchalantly put his arms behind his back.

Subtle. Not like last time with the abrupt phone calls.

@Everyone

"Oh that's a shame...and they were doing so good too..."

TOO BAD, ILONA, YOU AIN'T GONNA DAMPER RYAN'S MOOD WITH YO LOGIC GURL "Well.. Even if he can't, there has to be someone who can, right? Surely you aren't the only one with your power, so there has to be somebody that can teach you to control it!" she girl stated, confidently. "Or maybe it'll just come to you, like healing does for me?" she offered, doing her best to keep a smile on that cheek-pinchingly adorable face of hers.

The little girl didn't exactly realize that she was totally the master of too much information, and that she'd unintentionally made Eve uncomfortable. In fact, she didn't seem to notice Eve's newfound awkwardness, period. Rather, she just heard Eve out thoughtfully, before mulling over the other girl's words. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly in thought, and she wasn't sure how to respond. "Well.. I'm sure you do the right things with them, and you just don't know it. Everything happens for a reason, right?" she started, offering Eve a smile.. Before answering her question. "I don't... think I do.. But I don't really get to use them often, so maybe that's why."

Now, that was a question the child could answer with more certainty. "Well.. That's when a lot of stuff happens, for us. We learn our names, get Claimed for Light or Dark, and figuring out for certain what our powers are," she answered. "We kinda get an idea for powers before that.. But it isn't really set in stone until then, I guess," she hummed. Then, something seemed to occur to her, and she looked at Kinuhata curiously. "So... You know your name before your sixteenth moon?" she asked, as though the concept seemed odd to her.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @El Tigre! @The Tactician

"People sometimes don't know their names until they're much, much older than sixteen." Raiden looked down for a moment, long white hair rustling softly in the wind, covering his eye patch for a moment, making him almost look human if it weren't for the metallic sidebars running down his face, trapping him.

"I was a man before I figured it out with help of a mentor, and I haven't always stuck to that name. But, I'm trying to now."

Then he realized all this was probably flying all over the head of the kids present. So, he decided to ask her something more pertinent.

"What's your name?" He hadn't gotten a chance to ask her before, but he thought that he might have heard her say it, although he wasn't certain.
He looked up with a smile. "Sir Francis? I like that." He laughed at that last part. "Well, alright, Miss Ilona."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The old man looked up, then pulled Rin aside. He shifted his weight before starting. "Frank wasn't always my name. During my second tour in Vietnam... I was hurt pretty bad. Received an honorable discharge. But... I needed go back. I changed my name, so I could rejojn the war effort... always meant to change it back. My family still knew me by my old name when they died. I would have changed it, but... after they died, I... I felt like I was dead. The I wasn't a human being anymore. So I never got around to changing it again. But I figured... if I'm not the Punisher anymore..."

"Francis Castiglione, at your service." He paused. "I don't think anyone's called me that in thirty years."

@Verite

"Frank." Raiden began, speaking to the other man for the first time since he'd nearly lost it as Jack. "I need someone to watch out for the group if I die next. I'm arguably your best fighter now, and if I go, you're the next best one to protect the others after me."

Reaching up and lightly touching the hilt of his blade, Raiden drew it out suddenly, lowering it down to his side. For once he wasn't drawing it as a weapon to kill or cut watermelon, but as a means of defense for others. Finally he was finding his way back to the Sword of Justice that had eluded him for so long after the Winds of Destruction had ripped into his past and forced him to look at the monster inside.

"Ryner doesn't have the will. Reece doesn't have the power. The others are out for themselves. I need to be able to fight without worrying about the others at the back of my mind. To give my life without a second thought."

"Give me your hand."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"People sometimes don't know their names until they're much, much older than sixteen." Raiden looked down for a moment, long white hair rustling softly in the wind, covering his eye patch for a moment, making him almost look human if it weren't for the metallic sidebars running down his face, trapping him.

"I was a man before I figured it out with help of a mentor, and I haven't always stuck to that name. But, I'm trying to now."

Then he realized all this was probably flying all over the head of the kids present. So, he decided to ask her something more pertinent.

"What's your name?" He hadn't gotten a chance to ask her before, but he thought that he might have heard her say it, although he wasn't certain.

"Frank." Raiden began, speaking to the other man for the first time since he'd nearly lost it as Jack. "I need someone to watch out for the group if I die next. I'm arguably your best fighter now, and if I go, you're the next best one to protect the others after me."

Reaching up and lightly touching the hilt of his blade, Raiden drew it out suddenly, lowering it down to his side. For once he wasn't drawing it as a weapon to kill or cut watermelon, but as a means of defense for others. Finally he was finding his way back to the Sword of Justice that had eluded him for so long after the Winds of Destruction had ripped into his past and forced him to look at the monster inside.

"Ryner doesn't have the will. Reece doesn't have the power. The others are out for themselves. I need to be able to fight without worrying about the others at the back of my mind. To give my life without a second thought."

"Give me your hand."

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

Frank looked at him, blinked a few times, then nodded. He had... No idea what Raiden was doing, but he understood. Sort of. Very cautiously, he extended a hand, ready to withdraw it at a moment's notice- though he knew Raiden could kill him effortlessly.

@Verite
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Hospes

Huh. Ryan really must've had some sort of little girl magic, or something, after all. Perhaps the reason the child had so much faith in people was that she simply brought out the best in them. Regardless of the answer, the child offered Satsuki her winning, bright smile.

tumblr_inline_nf3dflJpqM1t1fn0p.gif

"I'd be happy to heal you," she told the older female, happily. "Nice to meet you, Suki! I'm Ryan Duchannes," she introduced, smile not faltering in the slightest. And there she went yet again, making nicknames for everyone. Though she loved to make casual talk, the child was more concerned with getting Satsuki healed up, first. "..May I see where you got hurt?" she asked, tilting her head.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @BarrenThin @El Tigre!
ezgif-1869082724.gif

Satsuki maintained the smile throughout. "It's a pleasure to meet you, young Ryan. I thank you for your service." It was bizarre, Kiryuin's behavior was decidedly atypical. But then again, where she called home mandated her putting forth the steely persona of hers, with little regard for those out of sight and mind. For her ultimate goal of revenge against the very one that'd wronged her.

She still acted mostly the same here because it was the only way she knew, that she understood best. Matoi Ryuko's presence just invoked the persona rather effectively.

Satsuki indicated her own face and a general sweep of her body-- "The brute Ryuko's done quite the extensive damage. If you can heal the full extent, then by all means, but do not feel so compelled as to push yourself beyond what you can, little Ryan."

She was honestly amused by the nickname she'd received, reminded of good times when she was young... a shame she'd never gotten to thoroughly enjoy it.

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

For once, Reece took a thoughtful pause after Ryner's statement, seriously considering this. "Well.. I suppose you're correct. However, I must disagree, to some extent - not everyone has the heart to become a hero. For example.. My other sister, Ridley, is just the opposite of a hero. My aunt, Sarafine, is just the same. And this... 'Flamma the Right' figure most certainly doesn't fit the bill, either," she argued, crossing her arms neatly. She tried to ignore Ryner pointing out Deoxys because eugh that thing was odd.

The Sybil did sigh softly at the claim of the others not minding her sister. "Well.. Perhaps that is the case, but I'm no fan of it. Her mingling with so many folk in this place will only serve to put her in danger and bring her pain. For all we know, she could be talking to one of the killers- thus making herself more vulnerable -right now. Or, perhaps even worse, she could be befriending the next victim. There was a reason she's been kept tucked safely away at the Manor..; the world is a cruel place, and now she's learning it the hard way."

On the other hand, there was no argument to be had over Ryan's ability being a good one. The Light Caster nodded slightly, briefly glancing to the sky. "You are indeed correct. Her powers have proven to be quite useful on many occasions.. But, even then, it can be quite dangerous. While you and I may understand and accept it, as well as the others, here, the world fears what it doth not understand. If she were to publicly display her abilities as she has, here, back in our world in front of Mortals? Well.. Let's just say that it would not end well." Reece let her electric green eyes return to Ryner, and she offered a weak smile. "I'm sure she'd be quite happy to display her abilities for you. If you hadn't noticed, she's... Quite the social butterfly," she mused, the faintest trace of amusement in her eyes.

When the male claimed he wasn't stupid, Reece only raised a brow. "I never stated you were stupid. But, I do find the concept a bit ridiculous. If you can truly prove that you are correct, however, I will most certainly owe you a formal apology." With that, she actually outstretched a hand to Ryner, as though to shake on it. "You have my word."

@DapperDogman
Ryner coughed and held a finger up after she was done speaking on heroes "I never meant to say everyone would become a hero, but that a hero can come from anywhere" he explains, waving a hand slowly "The same could be said for villains, they can come in unlikely packages" he smiles, looking down slowly and rubbing his head as he yawns quietly "As for the unlikelihood of me being correct"

"Fate is a common enough concept for you to understand it, right?"

He gives a moment of pause and sighs "The idea of things having been written, and plotted before you can do them is a widespread idea, yet some people, like myself believe only set points are plotted out ahead of time, part of the fun for gods must be watching how is it we get to where they're sending us" he shrugs and leans back further against the wall "But hey, I'm probably wrong, wouldn't be the first time"

His eyes opened slowly as he thought about Ryan making friends she would maybe lose. Or even worse, that she may befriend a traitor

"Well, she lost Frank for a while, but he's back. But yes, I can see your point...losing friends at her age wa- is hard, and being friends with someone who betrays you never ends well, not when their true loyalty rears it's head"
kiefer_160.png

"And it doesn't matter how close you may be to that person"
tumblr_inline_n6zzqbt5YH1rq0h9z.gif

He turns away slowly, wiping at his left eye limply with his palm for a moment

"I can understand the concern, but at the end of the day, it could be me...I could be the traitor..."
His face grew dark as he looked at the floor, a long moment of silence passing
"And you would have no clue until it was too late. Who can we really trust? Loved ones, friends, even family, in this place nothing is safe"

"For all I know, I could be being controlled when I'm not aware of it...I can't even trust myself one hundred percent"

@Hospes

Cinder fall
@TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_neegbsxJcz1sk47ji.png

"Oh not you too..." Cinder said rubbing her temple for a moment as she stepped over to the side to meet Emma's eyes suddenly. "Anyways... What do you want?" She asked, crossing her arms, she looked a little impatient really, and possibly a bit irritable.​
"Where are you from?" simply stated Emma with a flat line expression.

At hearing Ryner say he could be a traitor, Sans just couldn't resist.

POXRhLt.jpg

so much for staying invisible. guess i'm hijacking the vote again, but for you this time.

pYWWBX7.jpg

maybe you'll learn how to take a load off?

In this case, Misaka didn't really mind.

@Verite @DapperDogman

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi

POXRhLt.jpg

so much for staying invisible. guess i'm hijacking the vote for you this time.

pYWWBX7.jpg

@Verite @DapperDogman
"I think I saw your brother in that nightmare world, he was a better dancer than you"

#OhNoHeDidnt!

@Atomyk

POXRhLt.jpg

my bro's right here.

That's all Sans said for the moment. There was a long extended pause, as if he was about to follow up with something profound or a sick burn right back at Ryner. Eye sockets staring holes into the young man, Sans eventually shrugged.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

and yeah, he's pretty sick on the dance floor.

@DapperDogman

POXRhLt.jpg

so much for staying invisible. guess i'm hijacking the vote again, but for you this time.

pYWWBX7.jpg

@Verite @DapperDogman

Kizaru pondered San's choice. "I guess it makes sense...if someone says that they could be a traitor...there's a high likely hood that they are a traitor..."

@Verite @Atomyk

Eve and/or Ilona will vote for Ryner.

//ooc: Will make a better post later. Busy atm, but thought I'd attempt a vote now that I'm active again.

"Where are you from?" simply stated Emma with a flat line expression.
Cinder Fall
@TheColourlessRainbow
tumblr_inline_neegcarFhe1sk47ji.png

Cinder cocked her head, shrugging a little "Remnant." she said simply, shrugging her shoulders a little, she seemed to relax somewhat, however... Her aura was still active, as she still didn't feel completely safe right now.​

This particular statement was almost as odd to the little girl as the idea that people knew their names before they were sixteen. Almost. She couldn't help but wonder if Mortals simply didn't get Claimed until much later in their lives than Casters.. Because the idea that they didn't get Claimed, period, seemed absolutely absurd to her. Then, Raiden said he figured it out with a mentor's help.. Which also seemed rather odd. "So... You didn't learn your name by getting Claimed? Someone just helped you figure it out, without?" she asked, clearly finding the concept to be rather odd.

When the man asked for her name, Ryan more than happily piped up. "Well.. I still don't know my real name, but momma calls me Ryan," she explained. "Everyone here's been calling me Ryan, too, so you can too," she told him, cheerily. "What's your name?"
ezgif-1869082724.gif

Satsuki maintained the smile throughout. "It's a pleasure to meet you, young Ryan. I thank you for your service." It was bizarre, Kiryuin's behavior was decidedly atypical. But then again, where she called home mandated her putting forth the steely persona of hers, with little regard for those out of sight and mind. For her ultimate goal of revenge against the very one that'd wronged her.

She still acted mostly the same here because it was the only way she knew, that she understood best. Matoi Ryuko's presence just invoked the persona rather effectively.

Satsuki indicated her own face and a general sweep of her body-- "The brute Ryuko's done quite the extensive damage. If you can heal the full extent, then by all means, but do not feel so compelled as to push yourself beyond what you can, little Ryan."

She was honestly amused by the nickname she'd received, reminded of good times when she was young... a shame she'd never gotten to thoroughly enjoy it.

@Hospes

Apparently, Ryan was happy to know Satsuki thought that meeting her was a pleasure. It looked like she'd cheered up from the thought that she wouldn't see her new friends again, after all. "You don't need to thank me, Suki. I'm happy to help." It was true - considering the fact that she was of no use in combat, Ryan was rather happy to be able to help where she could. And, for this particular little girl... That meant using her Healer abilities to patch people up.

The gesture and explanation given to her by Satsuki earned a small nod from Ryan, who responded with her typical enthusiasm. "I should be able to heal you up.." she started. Of course, there was one little problem - unlike Ilona, Satsuki was tall(if only in comparison to the child). And Ryan was... Well, quite the opposite. Combine those facts with the fact that Ryan had to heal by touch and there was a little bit of a problem, at the moment. "..But can you come a little closer? My healing works by touching someone where they're hurt, but I can't really reach.."

Short people problems.

@El Tigre! @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Chapter Five
"Break that Messed-Up Illusion!"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
The afterlife group, consisting of Illya, Robin, Minato, and Kirby, would be reunited with the main group, just in time for the death of the Night of Wallachia and the end of his TATARI world. With the Survivors free from his world, they are set to go, but before they can do so, Illya steps up and requests that a number of them come with her back to the Einzbern Castle all the way in the outskirts of Fuyuki City in order to find something called the Dress of Heaven, a mystical object that Illya believes can end the Murder Game by destroying the Holy Grail, a magical artifact that had been revealed to be of pure evil.

With the murder of Gilgamesh, the investigation had gone underway, and before long, the investigating Survivors would vote out Eve, believing her to be the culprit of the murder.

With the voting session concluded, it was time to move on. While some of you were set to go with Tsuchimikado and wherever the hell he wanted to go, the other half of you were set to travel with Illya back to Einzbern Castle, towards Fuyuki City.

MMtgBMJ.gif

"Alrighty then, is that it?" Tsuchimikado said, putting his hands on his hips and looking around, before clearing his throat, "Guess we don't have any more time to wait! Now! If I can get to saying what I wanted to say now, we're heading to a special place. Some of you might have heard of it, but most of you probably haven't. Just a little place called Academy City," he spoke.

"You're going to wherever. I'm goin' back to the Association. If you find the thing you're lookin' for, make sure to destroy it," Zelretch replied.

"I was just gettin' to that! See, boys and girls, the reason why we're going to Academy City is 'cause we're looking for something maaagical and fun! A fake copy of the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch. To keep it short and sweet, both the real deal and fake cake are able of traversing through different worlds. You can guess who has the real one," Tsuchimikado asserted, gesturing towards the old man briefly.

"Stolen from my own home, even. Frank can attest to that, I believe," Rin would comment, glancing at him, "I won't be traveling with you, Frank. I've got things to sort out here, people from the Association to contact, so on. Keep safe though. Hopefully, the others will be able to take care of you while I'm not around."

rmoAinK.png

Between gothic lolita girl and super girl, you should be able to stay out of trouble, right?"

How sweet.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me talk, Toe sucker," Tsuchimikado said, interrupting.

"First her, now you..."

"Anyway!" He interjected, clearing his throat, "We assume the fake one to have been stolen by Fiamma of the Right, and according to my sources, we can actually find it in the convenient familiar land, at least for me, of Academy City! And of course, we can't let someone like him keep the potentially all-powerful interdimensional device! Dunno where we might find the damn thing for sure, but don't worry, I'm sure we'll find it somewhere! So ah... yeah! We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, alright? Now, who's up for a ride?!"

Putting two fingers in his mouth, the young man would let out a whistle, and in no time, seemingly out of nowhere, what appeared to be a private airplane would appear, landing on the ground in front of you.

Private-Jet-Plane.jpg

"Allll aboard! Courtesy of GROUP itself! Not that you probably know what that is but still..." Tsuchimikado exclaimed, before beginning to lead you into the aircraft, ready for take-off at any moment's notice, "We got a jeweled sword to find!"

And then you were off.

- - -

The ride was somewhat tranquil. You were all able to have a good rest after the fiasco with the artificial world and the TATARI phenomena in Misaki Town, and you finally were able to sit down and relax. However, it wouldn't be long until you would begin to reach your destination. Academy City.

Zy3Krvu.png

A highly advanced city, said to be at least twenty years ahead of the rest of the world in terms of technological innovation. A city that had a population that consisted mostly of students, who in turn, mostly consisted of Espers with varying powers and abilities. A city that some might find familiar.

"Alright, we gotta be covert and subtle about this. Academy City's under heavy guard at the moment due to... ah, circumstances," Tsuchimikado said to you all, putting on what appeared to be a parachute, "So that's why we're approaching straight from the air rather than a more orthodox landing compared to... this!"

Flap!

Suddenly, like a trap door, the ground of the plane would give away, and before you all knew it, you would suddenly find yourself free-falling in the air!

px1bS0Y.png

"Wooooohooooooo!"

Free-fallin' through the air~

At least he was courteous enough to through other parachutes to you all. Hopefully, you'd all be able to catch them and land within the center of the city. And more than that, hopefully you'd be able to make a safe landing with them. Which you surely would, right?

Regardless of how you'd land, or crash for that matter, you'd all end up within the center of Academy City. Quite a cheery place. More lively than Fuyuki City and Misaki Town in any case.

0Ur6vrX.jpg

"Whew, that was fun!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, stretching his arms as he would undo his parachute, before stretching his arms.

"Don't do that ever again..."

"No promises. Now! Time's a wastin'! You guys know what to do! Split up through the city and find the copy of the interdimensional shiny crystal sword! For reference, it looks like this. Assuming that old man gave me the right picture," he murmured, digging through his pockets before proceeding to show you all what appeared to be a photo of what you could assume to be what you were supposed to be looking for:

latest

"You can't miss it, alright?! Now let's go! Split up, team! Or something... Right now, there are three points of interest. Three possible places where the thing might be."

District 6

District 7

District 23

"Got all that? Alright. Let's--"

"ONEEEEEEEEE-SAAAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

A strange shrieking voice that belonged to a young girl, likely around 12 years old or so, would be heard by all of you, before she would quite literally teleport into your line of sight and just about crash into Misaka, wrapping her arms around her and...!

Kuroko_Hugging_Mikoto.gif

... Hugging and touching her. A lot. Likely more than what normal friends would find comfortable.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME, ONEE-SAMA? I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU OUT OF MY SIGHTS! I SWEAR IT AS A MEMBER OF JUDGMENT!"

Oh, don't worry, everyone. It was just a friend of Misaka's. No need to help her at all. False alarm.

"Mmmhmm~, I'm so glad you're safe, onee-sama! I've been worried sick! Tell me all about it! Where'd you go? What were you doing there? What were you wearing? Tell your darling Kuroko all about it!"

You could just ignore all that, right?

Especially since she didn't seem to be taking any notice of the rest of you.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Team Beerus as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Dark Swan (Once Upon A Time)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED AWAY!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh - MURDERD! INNOCENT! PUMMELED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - TRAITOR!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve and Ilona - UNKNOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.