Status
Not open for further replies.
Stubbs voted for Ryuko

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
syhck4h.jpg

Sans slyly changed Misaka's vote to Ryuko as Silk changed her vote back.

@Verite

"...Does someone want help with their vote? I like to help"

: D

Deoxys head would promptly explode. It literally pops, a shower of biomass showering the area around it before it begins to sizzle away on the ground.

The headless Deoxys would still stand, dumbfounded. It raises a tentacle to its nonexistent chin to try and comprehend the situation.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
bt0klfC.png

Misaka sighed and changed it back to Kizaru. No more Sans shenanigans.

@Verite

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"CAN YOU ALL STOP CHANGING YOUR VOTES. THIS IS TOO MUCH. YOU ALL ARE CHANGING MORE THAN WHAT I CHANGE THE LITTER BOX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

"CAN YOU ALL STOP CHANGING YOUR VOTES. THIS IS TOO MUCH. YOU ALL ARE CHANGING MORE THAN WHAT I CHANGE THE LITTER BOX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
09d.png

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP."

Last edited:
John just laughed at all the vote changing. "For some tough looking customers, I sense a lot of teenage girls deep beneath. Ha!"

He then glanced at Mari and Annabeth. "No offense to you two, though."

@The Silver Paladin @Mari

"I swear... all of you are getting on my nerves!"

Man... I wish I prompted to stay at the Golden Land with Beato... so I can cuddle her as much as I liked...

John just laughed at all the vote changing. "For some tough looking customers, I sense a lot of teenage girls deep beneath. Ha!"

He then glanced at Mari and Annabeth. "No offense to you two, though."

@The Silver Paladin @Mari

Annabeth just simply pulled a bottle of Aspirin from her backpack. This was giving her a headache.

chara08.png

"...Why must this happen....? Least Donny and I stuck to our original vote....."

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Maybe I'm indecisive because I'm still hungry. What do I have to do to get some food? Kill someone?"

Both Bee and her stomach grumbled.​

Cromwell's admission of not knowing what the Holy Grail was rather shocking to Robin and Minato. For a few moments, they simply stared in stunned amazement that someone, especially a member of the Catholic Church, had never heard of the Grail. Perhaps this faith isn't exactly like the Catholicism that Erika showed me... With that consideration in mind, Robin sighed and set about explaining, "The Grail is believed by many to be the cup that Christ drank from at the Last Supper. However, the nature of the War leads me to hold the opinion that this Grail... Is either a fake or strange coincidence of naming."

"Either way, we still need to destroy it, and yes, Japan. Sorry, but you can blame people who are dead and one who is possibly still alive for that," Minato stated with a irritated twitch. It seemed the idea that every adventure revolved around Japan bothered him for some odd reason. However, Illya's reveal of a solution brought out a crafty smile, "Miss Illya, if you're suggesting that playing dress-up with holy relics is the way to destroy the Grail... I think this mission just became a lot easier."
11c.png

"I hope you're not implying anything weird with that. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. Onii-chan."

"Either way, I suppose I should pride myself in my cuteness, huh?"

And then she cleared her throat.

"The Dress of Heaven is a garment that has been passed down from my ancestor, the co-founder of the Holy Grail War, Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern. It is a Mystic Code that controls the heart of the Holy Grail. In short, if we can get back to the mansion where I'm sure to find it, and then find the source of the Holy Grail, we can put an end to it all. Sound good?"

@The Tactician @Nater Taters

Last edited:
Misaka found herself looking toward Pyro, electricity sparking around her. She smirked for a moment, amused, but as a wind picked up around her, her face was affixed into a frown.

wWDRPa8.gif

"You implying something...?"

@Wedge Antilles

Chapter Four
"This Illusion"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
The voting session had been quite a chaotic one, even when compared to the turnabout results of the previous sessions. It had been a struggle between Kizaru and Raiden, the results wavering back and forth between them, while Ryuuko would get an unexpected rise in votes against her in the middle of it all as well.

Meanwhile, in the afterlife, a revelation would be made from Illya as they would discuss a way to end the Murder Game, formed by the Holy Grail War and World War III. She would reveal that the best way to destroy the Holy Grail and dispel the evil energy supplying the game would be to find something that she was in possession of. The Dress of Heaven.

With the votes all settled on Kizaru, it looked like things were hopefully not going to get any crazier than that. With that, Touma would move to the cube within the Core, clearing his throat.

tmi50.png

"W-Well, if that'll be it, I'll just go ahead and get us outta here like I promised. See you all on the other side... hopefully..." He murmured uneasily, before walking over to the cube and beginning to reach for it with his right hand. The mysterious Imagine Breaker.

"Just don't get us all killed," the old man named Zelretch spoke up, to which Rin would reply in a sudden bout of surprise.

"Z-Zelretch? Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, wielder of the Second Magic and creator of the Mystic Code, the real Jeweled Sword? Is that... you?"

Looked like she was a big fan.

Zelretch, in turn, would also recognize Rin, apparent from his smile, though it was also evident that the two of them had never actually met.

"Hm. With that affinity for red... you couldn't be anything other than a Tohsaka. Am I right?"

"Y-Yes! I'm a Tohsaka! I--"

Before Rin would be able to continue, a certain high-pitched sound would be heard. The sound of Touma's ability, Imagine Breaker, coming to use as it would come into contact with the mystical cube. Suddenly, the entire world began to rumble as though a massive earthquake had started, likely a result of Touma's interference with the nature of the world.

Before you all knew it, chunks of the ground would collapse and dissipate, falling into the darkness below as though you had all been standing on top of a giant jigsaw puzzle all this time. There was nowhere to go. Nowhere to flee to. Nowhere to climb atop.

Before you all knew it, the ground before you would collapse, as the whole world would effectively be erased.

- - -

The next thing you all knew, you would find yourself floating in a black space. Your bodies were surrounded by endless darkness. It was almost like you were dead, but the sensation of floating in an endless pool of nothingness felt... strangely real and vivid. You could pinch yourself and definitely feel it, so it could only mean you were well and conscious, right?

If so, then where was here?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant red dot would appear below you, dripping a little with material that resembled blood. And then another would appear. The dots together would look like eyes, and then... a curve underneath. A curved line that resembled a smile.

A sick, horrifying smile, made up of blood.

rHzHQ6a.png

"WELCOME TO THE TATARI. YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW."

A hysterical, high-pitched male voice suddenly shrieked in your heads, potentially startling some of you, before your vision would seemingly leave you for a brief moment.

Did you lose consciousness again? Did you simply go blind? What the hell was going on?

- - -

1e737d2fb1d6ea137355c1e11083d284.png

When you would come to, you would find yourself in the middle of a city. Some of you might notice that Jason was missing, though then again, since he hadn't done anything notable ever since waking up at Einzbern Mansion, maybe you didn't notice. There was also Touma, who was totes more important, who also seemingly disappeared without a trace as well. Wherever could he be?

Well, anyway, judging from the buildings and the general structure of the city, you could assume that you were no longer in Fuyuki City, inexplicably enough, but at least it felt like you were in the "real" world again now, right?

Well... then again, what was that just now? With that voice that said you were all in "his" world?

And then it would be shown to you all.

500px-Melty_blood_Night_of_Wallachia_ending.png

In the sky, a giant, warped face would float above you all. A sick grin that almost seemed to mock you all. Wait, was that face... planted on the moon? Yes, it seemed that whoever the next troublemaker for you all was, it looked like he was able to create a bona fide weird, bloody, scary smiley face on the moon, so that you can see its pretty smile whenever you wanted to.

"HELLO, DEAR SUBJECTS. THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE THAT YOU ARE INSIDE NOW, THE REALITY MARBLE KNOWN AS TATARI, IS MY WORLD. WITHIN IT, YOUR DEEPEST, DARKEST FEARS ARE REALITY. IT'LL BE A BLAST TO WATCH YOU ALL SQUIRM. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME NOW. KYAAHAHAHAAHA!" The voice screamed in your heads, like nails on a chalkboard.

"AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF ME, THE HARBINGER OF YOUR SUFFERING, NIGHT OF WALLACHIA. IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO BRAVE THROUGH YOUR DARK FEARS, LET'S HOPE YOU CAN SURVIVE MY OWN PERSONAL WRATH. BUT ONLY IF YOU MANAGE TO FIND ME~"

With that, the voice of the individual who identified himself as "Night of Wallachia" stopped speaking, seeming to leave you to your own devices for now.

However, it should go without saying that you were being watched. Even without the strange voice in your head, even without the face on the moon, you could all just about feel the invisible eyes watching over you somewhere at all times. Each and every one of you.

No time like the present, eh?

Shrine Skyscraper

Back Alleys

Outskirts

Tag me for every event. I'll be soloing this one!

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@The Wailord's Insides as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - UNKNOWN!

Last edited:
Chapter Four
"This Illusion"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
The voting session had been quite a chaotic one, even when compared to the turnabout results of the previous sessions. It had been a struggle between Kizaru and Raiden, the results wavering back and forth between them, while Ryuuko would get an unexpected rise in votes against her in the middle of it all as well.

Meanwhile, in the afterlife, a revelation would be made from Illya as they would discuss a way to end the Murder Game, formed by the Holy Grail War and World War III. She would reveal that the best way to destroy the Holy Grail and dispel the evil energy supplying the game would be to find something that she was in possession of. The Dress of Heaven.

With the votes all settled on Kizaru, it looked like things were hopefully not going to get any crazier than that. With that, Touma would move to the cube within the Core, clearing his throat.

tmi50.png

"W-Well, if that'll be it, I'll just go ahead and get us outta here like I promised. See you all on the other side... hopefully..." He murmured uneasily, before walking over to the cube and beginning to reach for it with his right hand. The mysterious Imagine Breaker.

"Just don't get us all killed," the old man named Zelretch spoke up, to which Rin would reply in a sudden bout of surprise.

03f.png

"Z-Zelretch? Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, wielder of the Second Magic and creator of the Mystic Code, the real Jeweled Sword? Is that... you?"

Zelretch, in turn, would also recognize Rin, apparent from his smile, though it was also evident that the two of them had never actually met.

"Hm. With that affinity for red... you couldn't be anything other than a Tohsaka. Am I right?"

Before Rin would be able to continue, a certain high-pitched sound would be heard. The sound of Touma's ability, Imagine Breaker, coming to use as it would come into contact with the mystical cube. Suddenly, the entire world began to rumble as though a massive earthquake had started, likely a result of Touma's interference with the nature of the world.

Before you all knew it, chunks of the ground would collapse and dissipate, falling into the darkness below as though you had all been standing on top of a giant jigsaw puzzle all this time. There was nowhere to go. Nowhere to flee to. Nowhere to climb atop.

Before you all knew it, the ground before you would collapse, as the whole world would effectively be erased.

- - -

The next thing you all knew, you would find yourself floating in a black space. Your bodies were surrounded by endless darkness. It was almost like you were dead, but the sensation of floating in an endless pool of nothingness felt... strangely real and vivid. You could pinch yourself and definitely feel it, so it could only mean you were well and conscious, right?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant red dot would appear below you, dripping a little with material that resembled blood. And then another would appear. The dots together would look like eyes, and then... a curve underneath. A curved line that resembled a smile.

rHzHQ6a.png

A hysterical, high-pitched male voice suddenly shrieked in your heads, potentially startling some of you, before your vision would seemingly leave you for a brief moment.

Did you lose consciousness again? Did you simply go blind? What the hell was going on?

- - -

When you would come to, you would find yourself in the middle of a city. Some of you might notice that Jason was missing, though then again, since he hadn't done anything notable ever since waking up at Einzbern Mansion, maybe you didn't notice. There was also Touma, who was totes more important, who also seemingly disappeared without a trace as well. Wherever could he be?

Well, anyway, judging from the buildings and the general structure of the city, you could assume that you were no longer in Fuyuki City, inexplicably enough, but at least it felt like you were in the "real" world again now, right?

Well... then again, what was that just now? With that voice that said you were all in "his" world?

In the sky, a giant, warped face would float above you all. A sick grin that almost seemed to mock you all. Wait, was that face... planted on the moon? Yes, it seemed that whoever the next troublemaker for you all was, it looked like he was able to create a bona fide weird, bloody, scary smiley face on the moon, so that you can see its pretty smile whenever you wanted to.

"HELLO, DEAR SUBJECTS. THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE THAT YOU ARE INSIDE NOW, THE REALITY MARBLE KNOWN AS TATARI, IS MY WORLD. WITHIN IT, YOUR DEEPEST, DARKEST FEARS ARE REALITY. IT'LL BE A BLAST TO WATCH YOU ALL SQUIRM. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME NOW. KYAAHAHAHAAHA!" The voice screamed in your heads, like nails on a chalkboard.

"AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF ME, THE HARBINGER OF YOUR SUFFERING, NIGHT OF WALLACHIA. IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO BRAVE THROUGH YOUR DARK FEARS, LET'S HOPE YOU CAN SURVIVE MY OWN PERSONAL WRATH. BUT ONLY IF YOU MANAGE TO FIND ME~"

With that, the voice of the individual who identified himself as "Night of Wallachia" stopped speaking, seeming to leave you to your own devices for now.

However, it should go without saying that you were being watched. Even without the strange voice in your head, even without the face on the moon, you could all just about feel the invisible eyes watching over you somewhere at all times. Each and every one of you.

Shrine Skyscraper

Back Alleys

Outskirts

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@The Wailord's Insides as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

The Voted
Finally done with that mess, Erika and Battler settled with going to the Shrine Skyscraper, since that seemed to be the most unique location compared to the other two options.

@Verite @Shrine Skyscraper​

Chapter Four
"This Illusion"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

tmi50.png

03f.png

- - -

rHzHQ6a.png

- - -

Shrine Skyscraper

Back Alleys

Outskirts

~CAST LIST~
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)

The Dead

The Voted

Frank stiffened. Tatari... the man from the afterlife had mentioned him as they all woke up, he stood tall. "When I was in the afterlife... a man talked about Tatari. A lot."

"We're in deep trouble."

Scooping Ryan up again, Frank looked about quietly. Was there anywhere he could take the girl that would be safe?

The old man shook his head after a moment, then looked at Ryan with a big grin. "I'm going to leave you with your sister... alright? Be safe." He sat get down by Reece reluctantly, and, with even more reluctance, moved to the Back Alley.

@Hospes
@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.