Status
Not open for further replies.
1PfYAMB.gif

That seemed like a pretty dumb question. "Do I super look like I could break a planet?"

Lifting and throwing a car was one thing. Destroying a planet was a little beyond that.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons
Gunha didn't bother answering the machine's question, since he didn't really have a clue to the answer anyway. But just sending force at something? That seemed simple enough.
"I'll never know if I never try!"

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @york
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbwZUAU1sk47ji.png

"Hmph... Never tried..." Cinder mused to herself, she did have some incredible power in her, but, she also knew even dust had it's limits... But, could dust destroy a planet? She was almost curious if she should test it out, but, decided to refrain, for rather obvious reasons... Looking at the text on the computer, she became just a bit more curious "Passionlip? Is that some code name?" she asked, cocking her head, even in that context, it still sounded a bit... Out of the ordinary for her.​
Misaka grunted as she roughly pulled away from Touma. Her face was still hot with embarrassment and the girl was too humiliated to say anything for the moment. She needed to wait a moment for when Touma and herself could be alone.

Sans stuffed his hands into his pockets and nodded back the way they came.

syhck4h.jpg

kid's dropping some pretty big hints that we should head back.

qAowe10.jpg

y'know, this core sounds like a pretty nice place. you think there might be a restaurant inside?

Misaka crossed her arms and tried not to look anyone in the eye. "Let's... go then..."

@DapperDogman @Verite @Jeremi @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @CCC Kouhai @C.T. @Arena
"That's the spirit. Never show hesitation until you've exhausted all the possibilities," Zelretch said to Gunha, before beginning to trail out of the Academy, "In any case, I suppose it's time to head over to that Arena and find that aberration boy. Hopefully we're not too late, assuming that Passionlip thing didn't get him before we did," he spoke, expecting you all to follow as he made his way to the Arena.

As Touma would lead the ol' Arena group around, looking for the Core, they would bump into Kinuhata, Gunha, Eve, Ilona, and Cinder, as well as an old man you hadn't seen around before.

tmi50.png

"Eh? More people? More friends of yours, Biri Biri?" He asked Misaka, scratching his head briefly, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is like one of those... uh, killing games I got thrown into earlier. And to boot, there was even another person back then who could use electricity, and he somehow ended up even crazier than Misaka. I wonder where he went off to."

"I assume you're the aberration who the world tried to erase?" The old man asked, straight to the point as he would look down at Touma, not seeming to pay any mind to the others, "In any case, Kischur Zelretch Schewinorg. Or simply Zelretch if you would. At your service."

tmi67.png

"I'd... ah, rather not talk about the thing that tried to "erase" me. But it's over now. Touma Kamijou," the young man introduced himself, "Wish we had more time to exchange greetings. I was just heading over to wherever the Core and get out of here. So ah... does that mean you came looking for me because I can get us out?"

The old man nodded in response, stroking his beard slightly. "Indeed. We haven't any time to waste. Let us make haste. We will have more time to talk about our circumstances later," Zelretch said, gesturing you all to follow him some more as he would head to the Core in hopes of leaving this strange world behind.

On the side...

"Eh? Number 7? Is that you?" Touma would ask with a blink upon spotting Gunha. Well. Another familiar face. He couldn't be any crazier than Misaka was acting right now, right?

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Gibbons @Road to the Core

Last edited:
"That's the spirit. Never show hesitation until you've exhausted all the possibilities," Zelretch said to Gunha, before beginning to trail out of the Academy, "In any case, I suppose it's time to head over to that Arena and find that aberration boy. Hopefully we're not too late, assuming that Passionlip thing didn't get him before we did," he spoke, expecting you all to follow as he made his way to the Arena.

As Touma would lead the ol' Arena group around, looking for the Core, they would bump into Kinuhata, Gunha, Eve, Ilona, and Cinder, as well as an old man you hadn't seen around before.

tmi67.png

"Eh? More people? More friends of yours, Biri Biri?" He asked Misaka, scratching his head briefly, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is like one of those... uh, killing games I got thrown into earlier. And to boot, there was even another person back then who could use electricity, and he somehow ended up even crazier than Misaka. I wonder where he went off to."

"I assume you're the aberration who the world tried to erase?" The old man asked, straight to the point as he would look down at Touma, not seeming to pay any mind to the others, "In any case, Kischur Zelretch Schewinorg. Or simply Zelretch if you would. At your service."

tmi50.png

"I'd... ah, rather not talk about the thing that tried to "erase" me. But it's over now. Touma Kamijou," the young man introduced himself, "Wish we had more time to exchange greetings. I was just heading over to wherever the Core and get out of here. So ah... does that mean you came looking for me because I can get us out?"

The old man nodded in response, stroking his beard slightly. "Indeed. We haven't any time to waste. Let us make haste. We will have more time to talk about our circumstances later," Zelretch said, gesturing you all to follow him some more as he would head to the Core in hopes of leaving this strange world behind.

On the side...

"Eh? Number 7? Is that you?" Touma would ask with a blink upon spotting Gunha. Well. Another familiar face. He couldn't be any crazier than Misaka was acting right now, right?

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Gibbons @Road to the Core
Gunha simply followed the old man out, before encountering a familiar face. Or two, actually. "Oh hey, it's you," he said at the same time as Touma. "Yeah, it's me, Sogiita Gunha. Don't worry about all that 'number 7' nonsense, it's not important," he replied, patting the other boy on the back. "Looks like you're wrapped up in something troublesome again, huh? I like your guts!" he complimented Touma while grinning.

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite

tmi67.png

tmi50.png

On the side...

Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons @People Heading To Core
tumblr_inline_neegbmjblE1sk47ji.png

"What a shame." Cinder said melo-dramatically, following along with the others, though, she did look a disappointed about not fighting, she figured more battles would come later... So, for the time being, she bore with this rather tedious treck to the core, hopefully they'll escape this place from there...

Gunha simply followed the old man out, before encountering a familiar face. Or two, actually. "Oh hey, it's you," he said at the same time as Touma. "Yeah, it's me, Sogiita Gunha. Don't worry about all that 'number 7' nonsense, it's not important," he replied, patting the other boy on the back. "Looks like you're wrapped up in something troublesome again, huh? I like your guts!" he complimented Touma while grinning.

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Krieg @Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite
tmi04.png

"Guts this, guts that. You're just like from before, Sogiita. At least I can take comfort in you being the same as always. More than I can say for Biri Biri," Touma said initially with something of a light-hearted tone, though his morale would go down upon mentioning Misaka again.

"In any case, we should be getting close now. After we leave this dump, we can talk more about that stuff. Hopefully, by then, we'll be able to get a better idea of what's going on."

"Assuming you don't really have a great clue either."

@Gibbons

Last edited:
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After voting off Mister Negative and Hector Barbossa, who would later be revealed to be innocent of being a Traitor, much less responsible for the murder of Frank Castle, the group would later encounter the mastermind of the Murder Game himself, Fiamma of the Right. Demonstrating his mighty power, he did away with Sean Grant and Edipsu, as well as the overseer of the Church, Kirei Kotomine. Showing off the power of what he called the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, he sent everyone into a strange, parallel world that was devoid of life, except for strange creatures that proved to be quite hostile.

Those who would go into the Core would fight off a number of said hostile creatures, before encountering a cube that claimed to be the center of the world they were in. It would open itself up after presenting a few questions, but when it would do so, it would turn out that further interaction was impossible with it, though it could be observed that the cube was corrupted by some unknown force at work.

As for the Arena, those who would enter would come into contact with a young man named Touma Kamijou, who claimed that if he could find it, he could destroy the core and get everyone present out of there. However, before he could say more, he would be taken captive by a strange girl, who was dangerously in love with him, to even a murderous extent. Before long, though, the group would be able to defeat the girl and free Touma from his prison.

Meanwhile, in the Academy, the group would come into contact with an old man named Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, who claimed to be capable of traveling through worlds freely through a power that he called the "Second Magic," though here, he was unable to travel out because he was apparently bound by something, and he was determined to find out. With the group fighting through the Academy against hostile forces, they would discover that the center of the world was the cube located in the Core, and destroying it would yield unknown results.

In the Afterlife, the man who called himself Kouma Kishima would spar with Frank and Minato, speaking of the phenomenon known as the TATARI, and how it was connected to the Murder Game, which in turn was partially sparked from the evil of the Holy Grail, the object sought after in the Holy Grail War that Illya and Rin had been preparing for for quite a while. With that, Illya resolves to find a way to destroy the Holy Grail and put an end to the Murder Game. After resting up, they would find that Kishima was suddenly gone the next day.

When they would start traveling again, Illya's body began to surge with the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, a result of Fiamma of the Right's display of power. Using it, she would send Frank Castle back to the world of the living, but shortly afterwards, her power would malfunction and send her, Robin, and Minato into a woman's dormitory in England, where Kaori Kanzaki and a number of other nuns lived.

FHUjDVA.png

With it becoming apparent that the center of the world, the cube that was located in the Core, it looked like you were all ready to leave. With the boy that claimed to be able to get everyone out of here, Touma Kamijou, it seemed that, quite literally, you were a touch away from hopefully getting out. It was only a matter of time now...

However, things were never that simple, were they?

As you would gather around the Core, it seemed that it was time to leave. However, one thing would put things to a halt.

In front of the cube lay quite a strange sight.

Bits and pieces of pink scattered all over the place, along with shoes that seemed perfectly intact. And then that's when it would hit you. The bits and pieces of pink all over the place was what's left of Kirby. It looked like he had been sliced and diced to death by some sort of unidentified blade or blades.

"H-Huh? What the...?!" Touma exclaimed in disbelief and horror. Well, actually... Admittedly, it was a little hard to feel "horror" when something so innocent looking died without so much as a splatter of blood, but still. The next murder victim had arrived.

tmi38.png

"It's just like... from before..." He murmured.

You all knew the drill then. Before you can leave, you gotta investigate.

The sooner you got that business over with, the better.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T. and BarrenThin
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After voting off Mister Negative and Hector Barbossa, who would later be revealed to be innocent of being a Traitor, much less responsible for the murder of Frank Castle, the group would later encounter the mastermind of the Murder Game himself, Fiamma of the Right. Demonstrating his mighty power, he did away with Sean Grant and Edipsu, as well as the overseer of the Church, Kirei Kotomine. Showing off the power of what he called the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, he sent everyone into a strange, parallel world that was devoid of life, except for strange creatures that proved to be quite hostile.

Those who would go into the Core would fight off a number of said hostile creatures, before encountering a cube that claimed to be the center of the world they were in. It would open itself up after presenting a few questions, but when it would do so, it would turn out that further interaction was impossible with it, though it could be observed that the cube was corrupted by some unknown force at work.

As for the Arena, those who would enter would come into contact with a young man named Touma Kamijou, who claimed that if he could find it, he could destroy the core and get everyone present out of there. However, before he could say more, he would be taken captive by a strange girl, who was dangerously in love with him, to even a murderous extent. Before long, though, the group would be able to defeat the girl and free Touma from his prison.

Meanwhile, in the Academy, the group would come into contact with an old man named Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, who claimed to be capable of traveling through worlds freely through a power that he called the "Second Magic," though here, he was unable to travel out because he was apparently bound by something, and he was determined to find out. With the group fighting through the Academy against hostile forces, they would discover that the center of the world was the cube located in the Core, and destroying it would yield unknown results.

In the Afterlife, the man who called himself Kouma Kishima would spar with Frank and Minato, speaking of the phenomenon known as the TATARI, and how it was connected to the Murder Game, which in turn was partially sparked from the evil of the Holy Grail, the object sought after in the Holy Grail War that Illya and Rin had been preparing for for quite a while. With that, Illya resolves to find a way to destroy the Holy Grail and put an end to the Murder Game. After resting up, they would find that Kishima was suddenly gone the next day.

When they would start traveling again, Illya's body began to surge with the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, a result of Fiamma of the Right's display of power. Using it, she would send Frank Castle back to the world of the living, but shortly afterwards, her power would malfunction and send her, Robin, and Minato into a woman's dormitory in England, where Kaori Kanzaki and a number of other nuns lived.

FHUjDVA.png

With it becoming apparent that the center of the world, the cube that was located in the Core, it looked like you were all ready to leave. With the boy that claimed to be able to get everyone out of here, Touma Kamijou, it seemed that, quite literally, you were a touch away from hopefully getting out. It was only a matter of time now...

As you would gather around the Core, it seemed that it was time to leave. However, one thing would put things to a halt.

Bits and pieces of pink scattered all over the place, along with shoes that seemed perfectly intact. And then that's when it would hit you. The bits and pieces of pink all over the place was what's left of Kirby. It looked like he had been sliced and diced to death by some sort of unidentified blade or blades.

"H-Huh? What the...?!" Touma exclaimed in disbelief and horror. Well, actually... Admittedly, it was a little hard to feel "horror" when something so innocent looking died without so much as a splatter of blood, but still. The next murder victim had arrived.

tmi38.png

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

The Voted
"Did that cream puff get mistaken for real food?" Karin would say at the sight of Kirby.

"... I wanted a cream puff..." Ethel said, going closer to the remains to figure out whether Kirby really was a cream puff who killed... whatever Kirby is.

@investigator peeps @Verite

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

FHUjDVA.png

tmi38.png

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted
Of course, the eventual murder struck again. Both Erika and Battler wasted no time to start their investigations, taking a closer look on the remains of innocent Kirby.

@Verite @Bomb @investigating peeps​

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

FHUjDVA.png

tmi38.png

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted
Lon'qu stood in silence for a moment.So the pink puff-ball was diced up it seemed. Well while Lon'qu didn't know Kirby personally but he was upset at another traitor kill. Walking over to the remains Lon'qu would try and determine possibly what kind of blade was used to cut up Kirby. With his experience with blades he figured it wouldn't be hard to figure something out.

Meanwhile Donny just stared in horror at the scene before him.

"W-W-why would anyone do such a thing.....? It ain't right at all..." the young villager spoke seeming to shake with fear again.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Investigation peeps....

Lon'qu stood in silence for a moment.So the pink puff-ball was diced up it seemed. Well while Lon'qu didn't know Kirby personally but he was upset at another traitor kill. Walking over to the remains Lon'qu would try and determine possibly what kind of blade was used to cut up Kirby. With his experience with blades he figured it wouldn't be hard to figure something out.

"W-W-why would anyone do such a thing.....? It ain't right at all..." the young villager spoke seeming to shake with fear again.

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"The culprit clearly has no empathy to people here, has a great way of hiding it and blending in with the people among us, and will rely on our possible confusion to stay hidden. Either that or they are not acting like themselves in order to pull off these murders, a rather unethical method known was mind-control."

Erika boredly stated the possibilities on the culprit's intent towards Donny, seeing that no one else was going to answer that for him.

@Crimson Spartan

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

FHUjDVA.png

tmi38.png

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted

Frank quickly turned Ryan away from the scene, his greeting to her cut off.

@Hospes

"Did that cream puff get mistaken for real food?" Karin would say at the sight of Kirby.

"... I wanted a cream puff..." Ethel said, going closer to the remains to figure out whether Kirby really was a cream puff who killed... whatever Kirby is.

@investigator peeps @Verite
Of course, the eventual murder struck again. Both Erika and Battler wasted no time to start their investigations, taking a closer look on the remains of innocent Kirby.

@Verite @Bomb @investigating peeps​

Judging from the amount of pieces of Kirby that were lying around, as well as the sheer cleanness of them all, you could ascertain that not only is the culprit quite skilled with blades, but they were also very fast if they were able to chop Kirby up into so many pieces in what can be assumed to be a relatively short amount of time. Though it was difficult to make a close estimate, you could assume that they were at least faster than the speed of sound.

That seemed to be it for now. It looked like there was little point in investigating further.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

Judging from the amount of pieces of Kirby that were lying around, as well as the sheer cleanness of them all, you could ascertain that not only is the culprit quite skilled with blades, but they were also very fast if they were able to chop Kirby up into so many pieces in what can be assumed to be a relatively short amount of time. Though it was difficult to make a close estimate, you could assume that they were at least faster than the speed of sound.

That seemed to be it for now. It looked like there was little point in investigating further.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Everyone
"Clearly the killer was good with a blade and very fast.....Faster than me that's for sure..." Lon'qu states since there was no way in hell he could move that fast. The killer had to have been moving at least at the speed of sound it seemed. While Lon'qu was fast he was not that fast.

"The culprit clearly has no empathy to people here, has a great way of hiding it and blending in with the people among us, and will rely on our possible confusion to stay hidden. Either that or they are not acting like themselves in order to pull off these murders, a rather unethical method known was mind-control."

Erika boredly stated the possibilities on the culprit's intent towards Donny, seeing that no one else was going to answer that for him.

@Crimson Spartan
"C-Clearly but it's just....A lot to take in....." Donny states unnerved by how bored Erika seemed to be as she stated it.

@Gummi Bunnies @Those around

CRASH!

Meanwhile, the next thing Kirby knew, he would suddenly find himself crashing into the middle of what looked like a normal building. Within the room he would find himself in, he would see a dining table full of tea and crumpets, as well as some women resembling nuns along with Robin, Minato, and Illya, the girl from the mansion in the beginning, enjoying said treats.

Oh, dear. This was either the best or worst time for someone like Kirby to pop up.

07a.png

"E-Eh? What the... Are you alright, mister... miss... whatever you are?" Illya would ask in a mixture of surprise and concern, looking over at Kirby, "Ah... you must be one of the Survivors that I saw in the mansion..."

latest

"My, my. Your friends are making a habit out of popping out of nowhere, it seems," the blonde nun commented, looking curiously at Kirby, "Ah... are you okay? Can you understand me? My name is Orsola Aquinas... Me Orsola Aquinas," she said, as though trying to communicate with an animal or something.

@Nater Taters @The Tactician

Last edited:
CRASH!

Meanwhile, the next thing Kirby knew, he would suddenly find himself crashing into the middle of what looked like a normal building. Within the room he would find himself in, he would see a dining table full of tea and crumpets, as well as some women resembling nuns along with Robin, Minato, and Illya, the girl from the mansion in the beginning, enjoying said treats.

Oh, dear. This was either the best or worst time for someone like Kirby to pop up.

08ac.png

"E-Eh? What the... Are you alright, mister... miss... whatever you are?" Illya would ask in a mixture of surprise and concern, looking over at Kirby, "Ah... you must be one of the Survivors that I saw in the mansion..."

latest

"My, my. Your friends are making a habit out of popping out of nowhere, it seems," the blonde nun commented, looking curiously at Kirby, "Ah... are you okay? Can you understand me? My name is Orsola Aquinas... Me Orsola Aquinas," she said, as though trying to communicate with an animal or something.

tumblr_inline_navtx3W9Jc1sfvecc.jpg

Seemingly unperturbed by the appearance of Kirby, Robin simply sighed while nibbling a crumpet, "What does that make it, three rounds now? Seems this Murder Game is going to be a long one..."

fWVNnsg0wwMG21EQEfSNFqNY5GoZOmLqiOtcYnGXlDg

"His name is Kirby, Miss Aquinas," Minato explained as he set aside with his cup of tea with a frown, "We really shouldn't stick around much longer... If things go the way they usually go, I'm going to turn into bad luck for you all, and I'd rather not ruin the lives of such sweet women who make wonderful tea."

@Nater Taters @Verite

CRASH!

08ac.png

latest

kirby-2.jpg

It was strange, dying. Kirby had always won, being the hero on his home planet, but now he was dead, or at least he thought he was dead. He couldn't be sure as he had never died before

Kirby looked up the two women, he was really getting tired of having to pretty much having to lean back to make eye contact with these humans. Kirby looked over at one of the women, she had introduced herself Orsola, that was a funny name.

"K-Kirby" Kirby said simply, a little confused on what was happening

tumblr_inline_navtx3W9Jc1sfvecc.jpg

Seemingly unperturbed by the appearance of Kirby, Robin simply sighed while nibbling a crumpet, "What does that make it, three rounds now? Seems this Murder Game is going to be a long one..."

fWVNnsg0wwMG21EQEfSNFqNY5GoZOmLqiOtcYnGXlDg

"His name is Kirby, Miss Aquinas," Minato explained as he set aside with his cup of tea with a frown, "We really shouldn't stick around much longer... If things go the way they usually go, I'm going to turn into bad luck for you all, and I'd rather not ruin the lives of such sweet women who make wonderful tea."

@Nater Taters @Verite
kirby-2.jpg

It was strange, dying. Kirby had always won, being the hero on his home planet, but now he was dead, or at least he thought he was dead. He couldn't be sure as he had never died before

Kirby looked up the two women, he was really getting tired of having to pretty much having to lean back to make eye contact with these humans. Kirby looked over at one of the women, she had introduced herself Orsola, that was a funny name.

"K-Kirby" Kirby said simply, a little confused on what was happening
"Oh, you flatter us," Orsola replied to Minato with a smile, before looking at Kirby, "Kirby is your name? I see, I see. Well, little Kirby, are you hungry? Perhaps you'd like some tea and crumpets?" The woman offered, getting a plate and cup and offering it to the little pink creature.

"You seem quite adamant on leaving so soon. What I'd like to know is... how exactly do you intend to stop Fiamma of the Right? As the head of God's Right Seat, he's one of the highest authorities in the global Church, and in there, what he says goes. Do you have a plan? And where do you even intend to go?" Cromwell asked, tilting her head.

@The Tactician @Nater Taters

"Oh, you flatter us," Orsola replied to Minato with a smile, before looking at Kirby, "Kirby is your name? I see, I see. Well, little Kirby, are you hungry? Perhaps you'd like some tea and crumpets?" The woman offered, getting a plate and cup and offering it to the little pink creature.

"You seem quite adamant on leaving so soon. What I'd like to know is... how exactly do you intend to stop Fiamma of the Right? As the head of God's Right Seat, he's one of the highest authorities in the global Church, and in there, what he says goes. Do you have a plan? And where do you even intend to go?" Cromwell asked, tilting her head.

"A member... of the church...?"

nG5s5zpditzSPx90hxSzSVRIqR-yqacVP3y1BdeUNrg

"If the Church is recruiting as leaders men that murder for their own gain and spit in the face of Christ's teachings, then I believe there needs to be a good, old-fashioned reformation," Minato's features were well-schooled, stone-like as the sharp disgust emanated in his tone, "Right now, we seek to destroy what some call the Holy Grail to end the war surrounding that Fiamma pulling the strings of... Though I doubt it's the true Holy Grail. No holy artifact would be used for such evil."

"Anyways, at the moment, I believe our destination is Fuyuki City, in Japan. The war is currently taking place there to the best of my knowledge, and thus our best chances of discovering the Grail lies there."

tumblr_inline_navtwxniNQ1sfvecc.jpg

"Though Illya would be the best person to ask, as we're more or less just her guard," Robin chimed in, finishing his cup of tea as well, "She's a residential expert on the Grail and the magic revolving around it, so her word is the best of ours."

@Verite @Nater Taters

latest

Kirby looked up at Orsola, than back down at the plate. Was that...food! Kirby was starving, even being dead didn't curb Kirby's monstrous appetite

He opened his mouth widely and inhaled, using his trademark ability to pull the tea and crumpets from Orsola and into his open mouth

"Yummy!" He said, glad he had been able to get some food.

@Verite
@ The Tactician

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

FHUjDVA.png

tmi38.png

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted
Cinder Fall
@People at the body
tumblr_inline_neegbkcf0H1sk47ji.png

Cinder cocked her head, inspecting the most recently butchered body carefully "... Not really my style... But, the killer sure knew what they were doing..." she murmured, Raiden seemed like the most prominent suspect, but... Who knows? He wasn't the only one weilding a sword, and, it was unclear how fast others might be in battle...​

@Crimson Spartan
Another one dead... Mari was not surprised at this point, of course. She found it odd, though, that the body would be here at the core... Kirby was not among those here at the core, at least not that she was aware of.

"What did you investigators find out?", she asked in a bored tone.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.