Am I late and shit for a duo reserve?

xD

i'm not sure if skeleton date means duo but either way

I WENT AHEAD AND EXPANDED THE DUO LIMIT BECAUSE HOLY SHIT WHY THEY ARE THEY IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND SUDDENLY

now the limit's 12

i'm not sure if skeleton date means duo but either way

I WENT AHEAD AND EXPANDED THE DUO LIMIT BECAUSE HOLY SHIT WHY THEY ARE THEY IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND SUDDENLY

now the limit's 12
supply and demand

Appearance:
3710272-bjn3hwscmaadnxo.jpg-large.jpg

Name: Mr Knight

Canon: Moon Knight

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Mr Knight is an expert detective, noticing even the tiniest detail on a murder victim. He has a vast knowledge of mythology, and is skilled in hand to hand combat, often fighting very brutally. Furthermore, he carries his signature 'Moon Discs` on the back pf his jacket-these can be thrown as deadly-sharp projectiles.

Personality: Mr Knight is very methodical, and often gets straight to the point. He's very polite, but not very sympathetic, and can often be quite quiet. He doesn't seem to understand human emotions, but is very protective over children and 'all who travel by night'.

Weaknesses:Despite him often thinking otherwise, Mr Knight is only human, often stupidly walking into confrontations he'll never win.

Also, he's completely and utterly insame. But having 4 other personalities rattling around in your head will do that to you.

Fears: Mr Knight may fear the Egyptian God Khonshu. Khonshu is the Moon god who shatteres his psyche into 4 aspects. Also, he may be haunting him. Or may not exist. Or may be a figment of his imagination. Nobpdy knows for certain.

Noble Phantasm: The Big F***ing Bird Skull is a suit of armour subconsciously given to Mr Knight by Khonshu. It has mild mystic abilities , to the point that it can punch ghosts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
A game of only duos is on the horizon.

"No. 47 in the Organization, Clare, successor of Teresa's flesh and blood, bearer of Irene's right arm and the one who carries Ophelia's hopes and soul to hunt the Awakened Being Priscilla."-Clare
Appearance

Clare-mang-claymore-anime-and-manga-28670440-512-384.jpg

Name

Clare

Appears to be in her late teens-early twenties. Has biologically stopped aging due to the process of becoming a Claymore.

Canon

Claymore

Powers / Abilities / Attributes

Due to her lowest of the low ranking among the Claymores of her generation, it's been an uphill battle for Clare to improve. From starting out having trouble with normal Yoma, she's managed to improve herself enough to be able to take on Awakened Beings while her companions and higher ranked Claymores were already incapacitated. She's also quick to heal wounds/reattach limbs if given the time and can move well beyond the speed of a normal human as is normal for a Claymore. Of which there are quite a few more abilities that need to be laid out.
  • From inheriting Teresa's flesh and blood, Clare has the ability to read the flow of Yoki in opponents and predict their movement. Clare unlocked this when she became a half awakened. This ability has helped Clare to easily slay Yoma and battle Awakened Beings.
  • Intelligence: even when she was a trainee Claire was shown to be quite cunning. Like when she was battling her river a l during the final exam she managed to use a stone on the ground to distract her. The best example though would be when she was escaping Ophelia. She faked her death on a cliff to escape and almost succeeded.
  • Awakened Limbs
  • The awakened limbs were first seen during the Northern Campaign, during the battle of Rigardo. Clare's legs become hock-jointed—a cross between a horse and pterosaur. Her left arm becomes a giant claw, which awakens further into blades sprouting out of scaly, muscular limbs, losing the human - like form of the arm, and her right arm sprouts several blades. Her awakened limbs allow her to move at lightning speed. Clare's awakening stops with Jean dying, as she brings Clare back to normal. Clare's next awakening attempt fails against Priscilla, due to a mental block caused by Jean's death.
Apart from those abilities unique to her, she's also learned multiple techniques from fellow Claymores. Some of which required a bit more work to acquire such as Irene's Quicksword technique. Having had her arm removed and sliced into pieces by Ophelia, Clare was unable to simply regenerate it without there being a piece to work off. So as she trained with Irene in hiding, it soon became evident that she would never be able to master the Quicksword technique. Noticing this and knowing full well that Ophelia would easily slaughter Clare as she was, she gave the younger Claymore her remaining arm. Although the arm contained far more yoki than Clare was used to up to that point and she struggled to keep herself from going over the edge and becoming an Awakened Being, she eventually managed to subdue it through sheer willpower. Now that she had the arm under control, to actually use the technique involved releasing yoki into her sword arm, and controlling the berserking arm through sheer will, Clare attacks at superhuman speed.

Personality
Even before becoming a Claymore, Clare was shown to have a great deal of willpower. This was evident when she continued to pursue Teresa after the Claymore slayed the Yoma that had been keeping the young Clare as his slave. Although Teresa was hesitant to bring the brat alongside her, she eventually grew to love Clare and the feeling was mutual. The bond continued to last even up until Teresa's untimely death. Taking her mother-figure's blood into her own, Clare underwent the process of becoming a Claymore and as a result became much more aloof and cold. Her purpose was to destroy Yoma and protect humans. All the while trying to track down and kill Teresa's murderer. But after coming into contact with a young boy by the name of Raki while on one of her jobs, the two eventually became attached. Although Clare still put on a facade of being cold, she gradually became protective of the boy. Slaughtering any Yoma who dared to harm him and taking on any Claymore sadistic enough to break the rules and attack him despite being a human.

Weaknesses
Whenever Raki is nearby and an enemy Claymore/Yoma attack, Clare's often put on the defense to make sure no harm comes to him. This leaves Clare taking up the defense far more than she reasonably should with her level of skill and power.
Fears
Letting Raki die/
Noble Phantasm

Clare goes beyond her limits very briefly to increase her strength/speed to much higher levels. The drawback is that it'll take quite a bit of concentration/focus on her part after he attack to return back to her normal self.

Beauty and The Beast-
435806-clare_picture_11.jpg
I... I'm so happy I got to travel with you, Clare. My family got killed. The town shunned me. They even cast me out. Everything I loved, everything I knew, I lost it all at once. That's why I'm happy. I'm happy I got to travel with you. To have someone to be with. You always said you weren't kind. But you were kinder to me than anyone. That's why I don't want anybody else. I just want to be with you. That's why... if you die, I'm going with you."-Raki

latest

Name: Raki

Canon: Claymore

Powers / Abilities / Attributes:
He's only a young boy who barely knows how to use the sword he was gifted. But what he lacks in strength/swordsmanship, he makes up for in durability. He stayed conscious after being smacked through a wall by a Yoma pretending to be his brother, being put in a chokehold by a Yoma pretending to be a claymore. But the most incredible feat is staying on his two feet of his own volition after being mutilated by Ophelia's quick strikes with her sword. He's also a pretty decent cook which was why Clare initially let him tag along with her.

Personality:
He's easily trusting as shown when he believed that despite the reaction from his fellow villagers, Clare was no silver-eyed witch. She was a hero in his eyes, the hero who had saved his life and would continue to save the lives of countless people. While Clare saw him as just a naive boy, Raki formed a strong attachment to her. This included getting into fist brawls with trained soliders after one of them insulted Clare and even taking on a Claymore himself. This lead to about one would expect with Raki severely injured and Clare having to step in to save his life.

Weaknesses:
He tends to cry. A lot. He's also pretty weak physically

Fears:
Losing Clare

Noble Phantasm: A Hero's Desperation.

If he's sufficiently angered enough/Clare is put in danger, Raki will draw his sword and attack the enemy himself. While doing so he focuses on nothing but Clare's safety. While in this sort of self-induced trance, he shrugs off any attacks aimed his way for a brief time. Once the Noble Phantasm wears off however, the full weight of Raki's injuries will bare down on him.

"First comes destruction, I create nothing, forgive nothing, save nothing I just erase. Completely"

Appearance:
Ryner_Lute.jpg

Name: He goes by Ryner Lute, but his real name is Feruna Lieutolu

Age: Late teens to early twenties (Couldn't find any source that gave an exact age, oddly enough)

Canon: Legend of Legendary Heroes

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Ryner's talents include:
Magic, hand-to-hand combat, arts of assassination, ancient lore, languages, symbols, and of course; sleeping
As far as magic is concerned, Ryner is able to easily steal magic from enemies, learning how to use spells as they're only just being cast he's even able to cast a spell before it's been completed by the enemy he's mimicking, granted he's fast enough to use it
His hand to hand and swordsmanship aren't extraordinary, but he can hold his own against an opponent who's yet to master the art
Ryner's main ability, one that has earned him much fear, is the power of the Alpha Stigma, a power which allows him to analyse and destroy objects, though to cause mass destruction he must be in a sufficiently stressful situation, and he can't control this power's precision very well, causing him to destroy things around him and not just what he wants to erase. This power can only destroy, as is the destructive nature of the power, anything he erases cannot be brought back by normal means

Ryner's Alpha Stigma is special, as unlike most Alpha Stigma bearers, he won't destroy himself when he uses his power, this is due to a dark god being imprisoned within Ryner's body, this process unlocked deeper power within the Alpha Stigma, and allowed Ryner to live after using it, this came at a dear cost, as in order to use this power, someone close to Ryner had to die, when he first activated this deeper power, this price was paid, with the death of his mother

Personality: Lazy, really lazy, also somewhat of a fool at times

Weaknesses: He's lazy, unmotivated, lethargic and would rather laze about in jail than even attempt a breakout

Fears: being unable to protect his friends, and having them be harmed due to his inability to protect them

Noble Phantasm: Solver of all Equations
This version of the Alpha Stigma allows Ryner to analyse and delete an infinite number of items at once, reducing them to nothingness, no regeneration is able to counteract this, and items destroyed this way cannot be returned without the power of the Weaver of all Equations, the other half of the demon god inside of him, which is currently possessed by another person in Ryner's homeworld
He's unable to control the full extent of this power, much like his normal Alpha Stigma, and it causes destruction all around him, meaning it's a last resort move, as it endangers his friends and all those around him
collapse_of_the_bearer_2_by_emperorlelouch7-d5ejlvl.png

~The Witch of Truth and The Endless Sorcerer Enter~

407099.jpeg

"Simply by the existence of this closed room, this level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think, everyone?"

-Name-
Erika Furudo
"The Great Detective"
"The Witch of Truth"

-Age-

-Canon-
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

-Powers / Abilities / Attributes-
Truths
She has the ability to use both the Red Truth and the Blue Truth. These Truths allow her to investigate through mysteries with ease, and even applicable for combat. The Red Truth is only said when it is the absolute truth to the use. The Blue Truth is only said when a plausible theory relating to the Red is displayed, and if true, it's effects will become one of a Red Truth.

Scythe of Truth
This mystical weapon can be summoned at will, and it's power depends on effective Red and Blue Truths.

-Personality-
She keeps her cool and that signature superiority complex. She is what you'd expect from a detective her age: ambitious, polite, and a knowledgeable intellect. However, Erika is the complete opposite in the inside. While she has toned down this side of her from her experience in Monokuma Rising, some of it remained. Her proper and polite act is a mask for her "intellectual rapist" side, where she does about anything to get what she wants. As she describes what she does, Erika defiantly states that "she loves to expose what people hide."

-Weaknesses-
Erika has a strong superiority complex, and when it's shattered, her reasoning and thought process goes into a complete trainwreck. She even has trouble taking in criticisms (unless they come from Robin).

-Fears-
Erika fears of losing those that she cares about (Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, fellow Witches of Truth, Robin), and also being proved wrong in some cases.

-Noble Phantasm-
Duct tape, 'nuff said.
The Perfect Closed Room
Otherwise known as the "lixAxil" room. With just enough Red and Blue Truths in effect with her Scythe, Erika can used that energy to create an artificial room to surround her opponent. Once the lock, chain, and seal is set on all methods of escape from this room, Erika will unleash all sorts of conventional and unconventional methods of pulling off a closed room murder on her opponent, and then release the opponent from the closed room after a flurry of slashes from her Scythe.

*~*

6602958063_41af5a7809.jpg

"Now it's time for my truth."

-Name-
Battler Ushiromiya
"The Endless Sorcerer"

-Age-

-Canon-
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

Truths
He has the ability to use both the Red Truth and the Blue Truth. These Truths allow him to investigate through mysteries with ease, and even applicable for combat. The Red Truth is only said when it is the absolute truth to the use. The Blue Truth is only said when a plausible theory relating to the Red is displayed, and if true, it's effects will become one of a Red Truth.

Gamemaster's Broadsword
This mystical weapon can be summoned at will, and it's power depends on effective Red and Blue Truths. It also can be powered up by the Golden Truth.

-Personality-
Formerly a person that denied anything that was fantasy-related, Battler's incentive and motivations have changed to those to protect Beatrice. He has a great ideal to protect and sustain the truth that Beatrice entrusted him with, and to protect his family from being "forged" in the retellings of the Rokkenjima Serial Murders incident. He takes this seriously, going as far as taking down the threats to those truths he is willing to protect. Otherwise, he is a generally kind and laidback individual. After his ascension to the title of gamemaster, he happens to be more "competent" in handling the truths compared to his battles against Beatrice in the beginning.

-Weaknesses-
Battler, despite his mature stance from EP5 and onwards, still has trouble formulating viable solutions to mysteries as to how Erika would solve them with ease. At times he would get ahead of himself and jump the gun with some solutions that don't make sense. *coughcoughsmallbombscoughcough*

-Fears-
He fears on what could happen to the truth if handled by the wrong people, and practically is overprotective to those he becomes close to. He is also afraid of being on any form of transportation that has a "bumpy" ride (ie. speedboat, airplane, etc).

-Noble Phantasm-
Golden Truth
Due to his gamemaster status, Battler is able to use this Golden Truth to power up his broadsword with a divine energy. He may not be the gamemaster of this game specifically, but he is able to use this divine form of a Truth either way due to his understanding of situations.​

• Love
... i'll reserve a duo...

~The Witch of Truth and The Endless Sorcerer Enter~

407099.jpeg

"Simply by the existence of this closed room, this level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika. What do you think, everyone?"

-Name-
Erika Furudo
"The Great Detective"
"The Witch of Truth"

-Age-

-Canon-
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

Truths
She has the ability to use both the Red Truth and the Blue Truth. These Truths allow her to investigate through mysteries with ease, and even applicable for combat. The Red Truth is only said when it is the absolute truth to the use. The Blue Truth is only said when a plausible theory relating to the Red is displayed, and if true, it's effects will become one of a Red Truth.

Scythe of Truth
This mystical weapon can be summoned at will, and it's power depends on effective Red and Blue Truths.

-Personality-
She keeps her cool and that signature superiority complex. She is what you'd expect from a detective her age: ambitious, polite, and a knowledgeable intellect. However, Erika is the complete opposite in the inside. While she has toned down this side of her from her experience in Monokuma Rising, some of it remained. Her proper and polite act is a mask for her "intellectual rapist" side, where she does about anything to get what she wants. As she describes what she does, Erika defiantly states that "she loves to expose what people hide."

-Weaknesses-
Erika has a strong superiority complex, and when it's shattered, her reasoning and thought process goes into a complete trainwreck. She even has trouble taking in criticisms (unless they come from Robin).

-Fears-
Erika fears of losing those that she cares about (Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, fellow Witches of Truth, Robin), and also being proved wrong in some cases.

-Noble Phantasm-
Duct tape, 'nuff said.
The Perfect Closed Room
Otherwise known as the "lixAxil" room. With just enough Red and Blue Truths in effect with her Scythe, Erika can used that energy to create an artificial room to surround her opponent. Once the lock, chain, and seal is set on all methods of escape from this room, Erika will unleash all sorts of conventional and unconventional methods of pulling off a closed room murder on her opponent, and then release the opponent from the closed room after a flurry of slashes from her Scythe.

*~*

6602958063_41af5a7809.jpg

"Now it's time for my truth."

-Name-
Battler Ushiromiya
"The Endless Sorcerer"

-Age-

-Canon-
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

Truths
He has the ability to use both the Red Truth and the Blue Truth. These Truths allow him to investigate through mysteries with ease, and even applicable for combat. The Red Truth is only said when it is the absolute truth to the use. The Blue Truth is only said when a plausible theory relating to the Red is displayed, and if true, it's effects will become one of a Red Truth.

Gamemaster's Broadsword
This mystical weapon can be summoned at will, and it's power depends on effective Red and Blue Truths. It also can be powered up by the Golden Truth.

-Personality-
Formerly a person that denied anything that was fantasy-related, Battler's incentive and motivations have changed to those to protect Beatrice. He has a great ideal to protect and sustain the truth that Beatrice entrusted him with, and to protect his family from being "forged" in the retellings of the Rokkenjima Serial Murders incident. He takes this seriously, going as far as taking down the threats to those truths he is willing to protect. Otherwise, he is a generally kind and laidback individual. After his ascension to the title of gamemaster, he happens to be more "competent" in handling the truths compared to his battles against Beatrice in the beginning.

-Weaknesses-
Battler, despite his mature stance from EP5 and onwards, still has trouble formulating viable solutions to mysteries as to how Erika would solve them with ease. At times he would get ahead of himself and jump the gun with some solutions that don't make sense. *coughcoughsmallbombscoughcough*

-Fears-
He fears on what could happen to the truth if handled by the wrong people, and practically is overprotective to those he becomes close to. He is also afraid of being on any form of transportation that has a "bumpy" ride (ie. speedboat, airplane, etc).

-Noble Phantasm-
Golden Truth
Due to his gamemaster status, Battler is able to use this Golden Truth to power up his broadsword with a divine energy. He may not be the gamemaster of this game specifically, but he is able to use this divine form of a Truth either way due to his understanding of situations.​
OH BOY
FINALLY GETTING TO SEE THE SCARY DETECTIVE

OH BOY
FINALLY GETTING TO SEE THE SCARY DETECTIVE
I'm not sure if she's as scary as before. Robin did soften her up.

Oh who am I kidding? She's fucking scary as fuck. o3o

Just wait, Juju, Robin's going to find some cute (just like Erika) flowers or something and give them to her all romantic and shit. o3o

Well, Reece will be creeped out by her and Ryan will probably be sweet af to her despite her scariness. :D

Also, should i use Ethel before the events of Fairy Fencer F, or after?

Do you guys want the kill? :3

reserve for a singular

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite