Are all random ass shit duos taken? :|
g0rLiIg.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
OH CRAP SORRY I'M LATE I HAD WORK and i didn't know that he would do this to me

papboyz_zpslfytrdua.png

NAME

PAPYRUS THE SKELETON

WELL, GEE. YOU KEEP ASKING ME HIM ALL THESE PERSONAL QUESTIONS. YOU TWO HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON YOUR DATE YET! HE'S DEFINITELY OLDER AND MORE HARDWORKING AND MORE HANDSOME THAN THAT LAZYBONES SANS, THOUGH!

CANON

UNDERTALE

POWERS / ABILITIES / ATTRIBUTES

HAS MASTERED THE FINE ARTS OF PUZZLE CREATION, SPAGHETTI PREPARATION, AND BONE-BASED ATTACKS. WILL SOON BE A FAMOUS ROYAL GUARDSMAN.

PERSONALITY

VERY HANDSOME AND STRONG.

WEAKNESSES

NON-BONE-BASED ATTACKS, FLIRTATION

FEARS

ANNOYING DOGS
Edispu scares the crap out of him then.

I should of thought up a better character tha I knew more about than just playing a game once or twice, since I can't really graps Ermac, going to jump out of this murder game, just will wait for the next one^^

Appearance:
wantedmonkeydluffy-jpg.80376
monkey_d__luffy___one_piece_render_by_obedragon-d5dxq4w-png.80377

Name: Monkey D. Luffy (Aka: Straw Hat, Straw Hat Luffy, Luffy)

Bio/History: Monkey D. Luffy, son of the legendary Revolutionary, Monkey D. Dragon, is a young man with a dream. A dream to be King of the Pirates! When he was a child, and he set his mind to the dream, he was a normal boy (Well.... as normal as he could be) that admired the legendary and common pirates of his day. His favorite was his friend, Red Hair Shanks. Shanks and his crew were one of the toughest pirate crews in the Great Pirate Era, and Luffy aspired to be like him, if not greater. Luffy was sure he would accomplish that goal, especially being as he was one of the best swimmers in his village. Well that all changed one day, when he ate the Devil Fruit Shanks had with him. It was the Gomu Gomu no Mi fruit, and it turned him into a rubber man, but took away his ability to swim!

Now, After assembling a fine crew, Luffy and the Strawhat Pirates sail the vast seas, in hopes to finding the treasure One Piece, and hoping to become King of the Pirates towards the end!

Canon base: I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!!!

Powers/Abilities: Gomu Gomu no Mi, physical strength, 2nd/3rd Gear, great sense of friendship

Strengths: Immune to blunt, physical attacks, immune to bullets, great speed, especially in 2nd Gear, great strength, especially in 3rd Gear, doesn't know when to quit.

Weaknesses: Piercing weapons (i.e. swords, daggers, knives), lack of focus/inability to be serious until the time comes, great fear of losing his friends (Especially after his encounter with Bartholomew Kuma), doesn't know when to give in.

Personality: Luffy is an outgoing, carefree man, who is more like a child than anything. His friendly smile and nature makes even his enemies become his allies as he sails through the seas, battling foe after foe, helping others no matter the cost. He isn't the brightest person you'll meet, but this man doesn't know the meaning of the word fear!

Family/Friends: Strawhat Pirate Crew: Nami, Franky, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, Chopper, Usopp, Nico Robin, and their ship, Thousand Sunny!!!

Animal Spirit: Monkey (Go figure...)

@Atomyk I do apologize for the late post of my CS. I had a death in the family, and kinda just died out....
Well, I'm not Atomyk, but uh, in any case, I hope you know you used the wrong CS template, lol. I'd appreciate it if you would remake the CS using the template as provided in my game's Overview tab

@Ryu Keiko

Well, I'm not Atomyk, but uh, in any case, I hope you know you used the wrong CS template, lol. I'd appreciate it if you would remake the CS using the template as provided in my game's Overview tab

@Ryu Keiko
Dammit.... Sorry about that... That was definitely my fault. I'll fix it right away. @Verite

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
Appearance: monkey_d__luffy___one_piece_render_by_obedragon-d5dxq4w.png

Name: Monkey D. Luffy/Strawhat/Luffy

Canon: One Piece

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Gomu Gomu no Mi, physical strength, 2nd/3rd Gear, resistance to blunt attacks (i.e. bats, staffs, hammers) and to gun like weapons.

Personality: Luffy is.... Well to be honest Luffy is weird, stupid, yet wise. He has great intuition, and a a tremendous sense of loyalty towards his friends/crewmates. He will always rush into battle before thinking, which can prove fatal sometimes, but he will never give up until he defeats the threat at hand.

Weaknesses: Sharp objects (Swords, blades, knives, etc.), is easily fooled, doesn't think before he acts.

Fears: Losing his friends, and not being able to protect those he cares about most.

Noble Phantasm: Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling

@Verite There we go.

LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE

[fieldbox="The Phantom, purple, solid"]

Name: Erik (The Phantom)

Canon: Phantom of the Opera

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Erik is a genius, and an exceptional singer. He is reclusive, and is very good at staying out of sight. He blends in with the shadows, and it is very difficult to determine where exactly he is located. He is also good with a sword and hand to hand combat. Provoke him and he is a formidable foe.

Personality: Erik is a tortured soul, a mind and heart in forever agony. He's wounded within, but masks it with a hardened exterior. No one has ever shown him compassion, causing his heart to become dark and angry. He lives a life in isolation, hidden in the shadows, and untouched by the warmth of another human being. He dreams of beauty and secretly yearns for love. His lack of human contact has made him a bitter and lonely man. He doesn't know how to function correctly around other people, but he longs to be accepted for he truly is- Erik.

Weaknesses: Physically Erik is hideous without his mask. Half of his face is gone, revealing only muscle and bone. Taking off that mask would send him into a terrible frenzy of anger and humiliation. His other main weakness is his lack of social skills. He doesn't know how to interact with other human beings.

Fears: Erik fears eternal damnation, even if it is inevitable for such a monster as he. He secretly fears dying in solitude, alone, without anyone there to express their love and compassion for him.

[/fieldbox]

Accepted! Link to the IC is up there

You can jump in now if you'd like; the characters are just standing at a bridge at the moment, but I'll be writing up an update this afternoon about them going to a church

I have to drop. School is getting to tasking to keep up with the pace.

I'll be signing up today at some point. It's going to be a Rwby oc.

Appearance:
once-upon-a-time.jpg
[/
tumblr_nuasu9GcgV1rms13mo1_500.jpg
spoiler]

Name: Emma Swan. Or The Dark One

Canon: Once Upon a time

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Dark magic, which ranges from creating fireballs to teleporting. Dark Magic gives her no limitations. (which you know I'm not going to be godmoding with.)

Personality: N/A (I want people to find out as I play.)

Weaknesses: The Dark ones dagger.

Fears: Losing her son, and giving up the darkness. She has other fears, but many are still unknown.

Noble Phantasm: Cruse: Emma can cast a curse with the right ingredients (if that particular cruse needs them) of any kind. (again, not going to be OP or god moding.)

12193848_1644375415821180_1890770389472480577_n.jpg

Name: Cody. Aka, Dark Blood.

Age: Appears to be 18, but in reality is over 2,000 years old.

Canon: OC (but based on ONCE UPON A TIME.)

Powers / Abilities / Attributes: Dark Ones Magic. Aka Dark Magic.

Personality: Cunning, Manipulative, Childish, Funny, awful, dreadful, intense, dark humored, and so much more.

Weaknesses: His Dagger.

Fears: Light Magic. His ex lover, and even the Savor.

Noble Phantasm: Curses, and the ability to rip through the multiverse and pull out a creature/item