Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Engineer gazed upon the Zombie City, a little in awe as Lilia's innocence crept into his comm-link...

sci-fi-post-apocalyptic-28081_942730_1492542_5783618.jpg

"Dammit..." He said through his communicator.

Honestly, Lilia's death didn't bother The Battlefield Friend TOO much. Why? To him, this was all an intricate, detective-based 'Zombie Mod' released by DICE - and he was there, a carefully selected Battlefield player, for Beta testing. Shit, 9.5/10 so far... if it wasn't for that fucking Bear; what was his name? Monohoho? Whatever. Clearly, his ass needed a good 'ol editing out of the final patch. The Engineer's virtual avatar sat upon the Boeing 747's (assuming) ruby red seats, right leg propped against an armrest...

4eWx8Sj.gif

"Shit, so we seriously fucked up guys." Robin, Wardaddy, and The Noob heard him, "... Uh, think we can restart the level? Maybe we can give it a second shot. Noob, thoughts?" He agreed, much to the confusion and incredible dismay to Robin and Wardaddy. This fucker was casual about Lilia's death! What an ass...

"Wait! Wait a minute y'all!" It was The Noob, this time. He walked across the vast expanse of Monohoho-I-don't-care-anymore's Nightmare School, searching for Lilia's poor stabbed corpse, "... Gentlemen, I've got business to attend to."

"Dip dip potato chip~"

@Dallas
@Conrad Norwood

// I'll post this reply, and then I'll be heading off to work.

*What? Restart the level? Just what in the hell is he talking about? If I remember correctly, Robin stated that the place these two guys came from, sounded like a game. I shook my head, and replied, "What do you mean, restart? This is real soldier...there's no turning back here. That innocent person died because of us goddammit... Now, it's my job, our job, to make things right. By catching those bastards who are tormenting us." I believe I made myself pretty clear to the Engineer.*

@Akibahara
@Conrad Norwood

Reactions: Akibahara and Kirah
Robin tried to keep a stutter from entering his voice, "A-agreed, there's no restarts here, Engineer. We can't bring back the dead and I doubt we have any help from the future coming like I did in my world. We each made our decisions and now we have to live with them," Robin seemed downtrodden with the last sentence, his head hanging low for all to see.

@Dallas @Akibahara

"I could bring them both back...but I doubt you'd find it pretty" Pretty Boy said with a grimace "Unless you find bloody ghosts to be pretty of course..."
He looks down at his feet as he realises the severity of the situation "But yes...we need to catch the folks responisble...else we all die a horrible death...I have a city to torment when this is all over..." he says with a nervous smile

@Conrad Norwood @Dallas @Akibahara

"Oh that is right, the Rubbish Bin said it could 'hear her.' But, do you think it is willing to talk to us?" She said as she looked at him. She started by looking over his skull, to make sure there were no cracks, either under the surface or on the surface. She also put some Tylenol on the table next to him. "Take those, and not other painkillers. It said the other kind wasn't good," she said and paused. "It also mentioned that if it is a concussion, you should rest... but... we really can not afford that at the moment," she added.
"I don't know about the Rubbish Bin. Only one way to find out, it seemed nice enough anyway." Billy opened the bottle of painkillers and took two dry. "Here, put these in the bag too. If you can find a piece of cardboard to sheath the stupid knife in then we should keep that too." A joke crossed his mind and he grinned, "Too bad there isn't a vet here." There it was, he had found some humor. He needed that like armor.

"Okay so I think Cosmo is okay. During the fight, you learn something about people that way, he was there for Arya. He had no desire to hurt me. Honestly I think he went easy on me. Could have taken me down faster than I could have gotten a hit on him." Billy voiced a though that had been brewing. "I also think we can trust Arya, that's just a gut feeling and the fact that Cosmo likes her. We should meet back up with them. Stay together, we're safer that way."

"I don't suppose you'd let us try talking to Jennifer now, would you?
The Rubbish Bin yawns. "Oh... Well... You could try again, I suppose. I'm not sure it'll work this time, if it didn't work last time..."

@Mari
@Thuro Pendragon

"Isn't it quite obvious." Funny started having been quiet for awhile now too look for any signs of foul play. As the kill had progressed he would've made his way back to the gym. "That the second girls killer was the bear? Does that not imply that he is one of the traitors?"
"Don't be so silly!" Monokuma says gleefully. "I only executed who you guys voted for! You'd all be my accomplices, and I'm sure you don't mean to imply that!"

"Besides--" Monokuma brandishes a claw. "It's not even possible to make a vote for me!"

@Jeremi
@SirDerpingtonIV

River was slightly surprised when Edward asked her to keep the ring--and relieved he wasn't irritated by her lie. It wasn't a real diamond though, so maybe it wasn't so surprising that he didn't have a problem handing it over. And she was slightly pleased that he did. She touched it when he placed it over her finger, smiling lightly.

"I won't toss it. It does have enough value for me to keep. I do believe in sentimental value." Otherwise River wouldn't have carried a journal around all the time. She wouldn't have gone on a pointless mission looking for information to find it otherwise and ended up here.

"So thank you," she added with a nod.

After she thanked him, the screens on their student handbooks issued another announcement. River listened, only frowning slightly when she heard Lilia had been killed. It didn't bother her too much though; people died every day.

"Quite alarming. We'd better be careful. I don't want to be murdered by a traitor or pegged to be be one if I will also be killed. And I'd rather you weren't killed either," she said, expressing a bit of concern for the pirate captain. "I think, so far, you are the only one I'd be ticked off to see die. I'd possibly shoot someone's head off with a gun if that were to happen," she said with a smirk.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, she waited to Edward to see if a doctor would arrive.

@Joellie //I actually managed a quick reply before work. But work is starting now so I'll reply again at lunch. :) Be back later!

//Yep, what Joellie said! Can we have a doctor please? @Atomyk
"A doctor, you say?" Monokuma is standing in the infirmary, his arms crossed. "I have just the guy!"

Another Monokuma comes in, this one wearing a stethoscope. Oddly, you both see an ambulance outside the infirmary door and in the hallway.

LReGd2d.gif

"Leave the rest to me! I'm also known by my second name, Dr. Murder, you know!" The Doctor Monokuma claps his hands and suddenly River is on a gurney. "Emergency! Emergency! Dispatching this patient to Monobear's 24 hour Emergency Center!" He grabs the gurney and pushes it out the door and into the waiting ambulance. It then drives off to places unknown.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie

Last edited:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"Chopping Mall"

"Hope. That's our weapon."

"With the white light of hope and a good fire in our bellies, we'll show these traitors and that bear who the boss is around here."
Monokuma could only laugh. He'd offered them guidance and protection, but all they showed in return was stupidity and selfishness. They had the nerve to say they had hope of all things. Such a disgusting word. Nothing but disgusting students using disgusting words.

If traitors weren't enough to put them in their place, Monokuma really had to push them. They were safe here, but they refused to believe. Surely once they got that escape they so desired... Well, Monokuma couldn't wait until they were begging him to come back.

Everyone's IDs come to life and broadcast what Monokuma has next to say. "You guys don't know how good you got it. You won't know how good you got it until it's gone! If you all want out so bad, then just walk out! But it has to be all of you, you hear? No dawdlers!"

Monokumas begin pouring out of the walls, swarming you all wherever you may be. They push you all around, shoving you toward the elevator. You wouldn't dare fight back, for fear of blowing the whole school up! You all take the ride down the spacious elevator, only to be moved again to the airliner in the hallway.

"Just walk on through and you'll reach your destination!" Monokuma announces.

7Uxy2Xu.jpg

Cautiously, you all climb down past the seats, using the aircraft as a bridge to reach the building across from the school. It groans and whines as you all move across, but it shouldn't fall if you all hold on to hope, right?

You hear the sound of grinding metal. Before all of you have made it across, the aircraft begins to dip and sway. A few of you jump to avoid falling, but you aren't all so lucky. The airliner falls, taking with it Loki, Yuno, Oz, and Willow.

Monokuma can only tilt his head in wonder. "Huh? Maybe they should have stayed inside the school, don't you think? Oh, well! I guess none of us are going back now!"

"Hehe, none of them were a traitor, by the way. Too bad, I guess."

After the initial shock, you all begin to notice you're on a rooftop.
5YqP8a3.png

Looking out beyond the fences, you'll find a city ravaged by the undead. Immediately surrounding the building is a parking lot, but it doesn't look like any of you can climb down from here. Those of you who could survive the drop normally are still weakened. Anyone who takes the plunge will likely be crippled, if not dead.

You'll have to find a way into the building, and escape out from there.

... A trail of blood can be seen.
---
River awakes in a small security closet. You're on a sofa, and your wounds have been patched up. Whatever Monokuma did to you is nothing but a blur.
Continued here.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson
- DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH

Last edited:
"Don't be so silly!" Monokuma says gleefully. "I only executed who you guys voted for! You'd all be my accomplices, and I'm sure you don't mean to imply that!"

"Besides--" Monokuma brandishes a claw. "It's not even possible to make a vote for me!"
"Why. Is. That?" He emphasised every word with a finger wag not actually expecting a reply before Monokuma headed off in an ambulance. "Piece of dung that one is." Funny remarked.

Later...

"And so the farce continues..." Funny replied before looking over the edge to the ground bellow. "And what does the gathered think of our next course of action?"​

"Stick together in large groups and allow no group of three or less to be alone. That should discourage any more murders for a time as even in a group of three traitors and one innocent, you can't commit a crime without one of the traitors being captured. Even if a group consists of only one traitor and three innocents, we have still lowered the number of suspects in a case," Robin suggested. He didn't know how anyone would take his suggestion of the previous disaster, but he needed to put forth the idea.

@EVERYONE

Together Annabeth and Billy went to the incinerator room. Billy dropped a note into the Bin that he had written out in the infirmary. He saw Bayonetta and gave her a nod. "Same idea?"

Then the Monokumas started herding them again. Billy was tired of that, but he had no desire to argue with the cursed bear. If they were leaving the building that meant he had no chance of examining Jennifer's body, but it would give them a chance to get away from the others.

Robin spoke exactly what Billy was thinking, except he thought the group should be six or more. That way there was a chance of having at least an equal number of innocent people to Traitors. He glared at Robin, still pissed at him. "I have to disagree a bit. The groups should be six or more. We know there are three traitors if all three end up in a group together than they'd outnumber the innocents. It should be at least equal odds."

Billy turned to Cosmo. "I have a feeling we trust each other now. Pack?"

@kittyluna45
@Mari
@whoeverelsejoinedmariintheincineratorroom
@Josh M
@whoeverelsewaswithcosmo

Robin nodded at Billy's suggestion, "Better, though we might end up having a group with one less. Actually, I can guarantee it as we have roughly thirty-five classmates at the moment, leaving about three as a remainder. We need to decide who has less protection without upsetting the whole group."

@Kirah

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"Chopping Mall"

"Hope. That's our weapon."

"With the white light of hope and a good fire in our bellies, we'll show these traitors and that bear who the boss is around here."
Monokuma could only laugh. He'd offered them guidance and protection, but all they showed in return was stupidity and selfishness. They had the nerve to say they had hope of all things. Such a disgusting word. Nothing but disgusting students using disgusting words.

If traitors weren't enough to put them in their place, Monokuma really had to push them. They were safe here, but they refused to believe. Surely once they got that escape they so desired... Well, Monokuma couldn't wait until they were begging him to come back.

Everyone's IDs come to life and broadcast what Monokuma has next to say. "You guys don't know how good you got it. You won't know how good you got it until it's gone! If you all want out so bad, then just walk out! But it has to be all of you, you hear? No dawdlers!"

Monokumas begin pouring out of the walls, swarming you all wherever you may be. They push you all around, shoving you toward the elevator. You wouldn't dare fight back, for fear of blowing the whole school up! You all take the ride down the spacious elevator, only to be moved again to the airliner in the hallway.

"Just walk on through and you'll reach your destination!" Monokuma announces.

7Uxy2Xu.jpg

Cautiously, you all climb down past the seats, using the aircraft as a bridge to reach the building across from the school. It groans and whines as you all move across, but it shouldn't fall if you all hold on to hope, right?

You hear the sound of grinding metal. Before all of you have made it across, the aircraft begins to dip and sway. A few of you jump to avoid falling, but you aren't all so lucky. The airliner falls, taking with it Loki, Yuno, Oz, and Willow.

Monokuma can only tilt his head in wonder. "Huh? Maybe they should have stayed inside the school, don't you think? Oh, well! I guess none of us are going back now!"

After the initial shock, you all begin to notice you're on a rooftop.
5YqP8a3.png

Looking out beyond the fences, you'll find a city ravaged by the undead. Immediately surrounding the building is a parking lot, but it doesn't look like any of you can climb down from here. Those of you who could survive the drop normally are still weakened. Anyone who takes the plunge will likely be crippled, if not dead.

---
River awakes in a small security closet. You're on a sofa, and your wounds have been patched up. Whatever Monokuma did to you is nothing but a blur.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson
- DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Jack was glad to be with Wuya and to have one Jack Bot for seeing the sight he was well terrified after seeing the fate of Chase Young he was the sort who easily believed what seemed to be little things. Wuya felt Jack grip her arm she glared at him and he soon let go. "Jack it's fine." She looked around then back at him. "Sadly I guess you can't carry two with that contraption of yours can you?" He looked at her confused "You mean my Jack Pack?" She gave a sigh. "Yes or your bot. Chase made it so that I only have a few of my powers and I'm afraid I haven't tested flying so I don't think it's wise to find out not here at least." Jack nodded. "I see. Well Wuya I'm afraid not my Jack Pack may be fixed but it could never carry two people and you know my Jack Bots can't." She gave another sigh. "Well I guess entering the building it is. Maybe we can find some Wu somewhere in it what do you think Jacky?" Jack gave a gulp at moving into the unknown building. "M-maybe..." The two headed two enter.

@anyone

"Those three can join other groups. I said six or more." Billy says, his voice cool and calm, but his hand is in a fist at his side.

@Conrad Norwood

*Natsu sighed. More dead that he couldn't prevent* At least that wasn't part of the groups fault. *He listens to Robin's suggestion and takes it. He goes to Ruby, Yang, and Sting* I think it would be best if we stuck together since we all know each other best. *Natsu said as he reached for his scarf. He sighed remembering that it still sin't there. He looked sad as his hand fell back to its place by his side*
@ItsToppyTippers @york @ShadowPrime

Jack was glad to be with Wuya and to have one Jack Bot for seeing the sight he was well terrified after seeing the fate of Chase Young he was the sort who easily believed what seemed to be little things. Wuya felt Jack grip her arm she glared at him and he soon let go. "Jack it's fine." She looked around then back at him. "Sadly I guess you can't carry two with that contraption of yours can you?" He looked at her confused "You mean my Jack Pack?" She gave a sigh. "Yes or your bot. Chase made it so that I only have a few of my powers and I'm afraid I haven't tested flying so I don't think it's wise to find out not here at least." Jack nodded. "I see. Well Wuya I'm afraid not my Jack Pack may be fixed but it could never carry two people and you know my Jack Bots can't." She gave another sigh. "Well I guess entering the building it is. Maybe we can find some Wu somewhere in it what do you think Jacky?" Jack gave a gulp at moving into the unknown building. "M-maybe..." The two headed two enter.

@anyone
Ignoring the blood, the most immediate thing you see is an elevator.

D54iCd8.jpg

Going to try and call it? Y/N

Last edited:
"Do you really think I'm going to let you out of my sight?" Billy turned on Robin. "You may not have killed Jennifer, but you framed someone for her murder. You're with me." His voice carried the authority he had gained as pack alpha back home.

@Conrad Norwood

Robin gave the werewolf a cold glare, "Do you honestly think you can command me? Unless you're ready to be executed for murder, then you will never have control over my actions. I only follow the lead of men who inspire confidence in their troops and are just in their dealings. Besides," Robin turned away from Billy, "I didn't wish for an innocent woman to die by my hands."

With that, he walked away to find Jack and Wuya, hoping that the man didn't follow and the others in Robin's trusted group would come with him.

@Kirah @Akibahara @Raven @Dallas @Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.