Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer - Coalition HQ - Ruby/Yang/Pretty Boy/Natsu

She frowns. "Well, no, what you guys experienced was real-- Well, no, but it felt real... do you understand?" Poor Jennifer used to be from rustic Europe, it's been hard to adjust to all this. "Like, it wouldn't have worked if you were just data. It also wouldn't have worked if you knew it was fake, that's why the virus erased your memories." She peers at the second communication device. "Hmm, don't get them mixed up, okay?" 'Cause you would do that, Ruby.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman
Ruby looked a bit embarrassed when Jennifer mentioned that but she nodded "I'll try not to get them mixed up... Heh, it shouldn't be that hard, right? One's a rectangle, one's a circle!" she said, putting them together in comparison, the device she had become accustomed to carrying looked similar to a phone in it's current form. Though knowing her, she'd probably get them mixed up somehow, if she wasn't carefull about it, she looked a bit sheepish upon realizing this, but, she'd have to think of something.

Ruby looked a bit embarrassed when Jennifer mentioned that but she nodded "I'll try not to get them mixed up... Heh, it shouldn't be that hard, right? One's a rectangle, one's a circle!" she said, putting them together in comparison, the device she had become accustomed to carrying looked similar to a phone in it's current form. Though knowing her, she'd probably get them mixed up somehow, if she wasn't carefull about it, she looked a bit sheepish upon realizing this, but, she'd have to think of something.

Jennifer stares for a moment, absentmindedly shoveling ice cream into her mouth. After a moment, she nods. "You can attach our to your belt, or something? Or... Paint them to be more distinct colours?" She smiles looking around at the walls. "They really like white around here."

@york

Jennifer stares for a moment, absentmindedly shoveling ice cream into her mouth. After a moment, she nods. "You can attach our to your belt, or something? Or... Paint them to be more distinct colours?" She smiles looking around at the walls. "They really like white around here."

@york
Ruby nodded, figuring she'd do just that, reaching down and clipping it to her belt for the time being "I'll paint it when I get back to beacon!" she said sheepishly, though hearing Jennifer's comment, she also looked around at the walls. "Yeah... Almost reminds me of Ironwood's building..." She said, mostly to herself, though soon enough, she looked around a little "Um hey... Do we go anywhere specific to return to Beacon Academy?" she asked out of curiousity.

@ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman @Atomyk

"Good idea," says Roxas, smiling.

Leia nods. "Sure! We can get you there... just keep in touch, all right?"

@Ryu Keiko
(TT.TT I never responded!)

Axel smiled and nodded. "Let's go to.... Hmm..." he tilted his head as he thought. "Twilight Town first!" He said as he thought back on the first time he was sent to get Roxas. That was where he lived. Well, the fake Twilight Town that was.

@Atomyk

Ruby nodded, figuring she'd do just that, reaching down and clipping it to her belt for the time being "I'll paint it when I get back to beacon!" she said sheepishly, though hearing Jennifer's comment, she also looked around at the walls. "Yeah... Almost reminds me of Ironwood's building..." She said, mostly to herself, though soon enough, she looked around a little "Um hey... Do we go anywhere specific to return to Beacon Academy?" she asked out of curiousity.

@ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman @Atomyk

Jennifer nods, pushing away her empty bowl of ice cream. "That we do. It's kind of scary, but I promise that it's safe." She leaves the other Coalition members with the ice cream, leading your particular group through the facility.

(TT.TT I never responded!)

Axel smiled and nodded. "Let's go to.... Hmm..." he tilted his head as he thought. "Twilight Town first!" He said as he thought back on the first time he was sent to get Roxas. That was where he lived. Well, the fake Twilight Town that was.

@Atomyk
Leia points dramatically down the hall. "Onward!" She leads you, Frank and Roxas following as if they were actual physical people. You all meet Jennifer with Ruby and some others.

Jennifer nods, ushering both groups into the room. You enter to find a large room that appears to look out into space. A catwalk extends out into the darkness, where a swirling blue portal exists, like looking at a typhoon from above. You seem to be expected to step inside. Jack, Wuya, Robin, and many others from your group have already stepped through. You guys are last up.

"You ready?" Jennifer asks everyone. To Axel, Roxas smiles and nods.

@york @Ryu Keiko @MrDubWubs @ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman

Ratchet outstretched his arms, what he had been put through in a sense was nothing but a complete and total mindfuck. He stands up and strolls to see that most of the wondrous people, including himself, was safe and intact. He noticed some demeaning glances from the people due to the fact he killed some of them in the simulation, so it was in his best intrest to close to book and call this a completed adventure, he got the fastest way he could to the Polaris Galaxy, took it, and left.

Another adventure completed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk

Jennifer nods, pushing away her empty bowl of ice cream. "That we do. It's kind of scary, but I promise that it's safe." She leaves the other Coalition members with the ice cream, leading your particular group through the facility.

Leia points dramatically down the hall. "Onward!" She leads you, Frank and Roxas following as if they were actual physical people. You all meet Jennifer with Ruby and some others.

Jennifer nods, ushering both groups into the room. You enter to find a large room that appears to look out into space. A catwalk extends out into the darkness, where a swirling blue portal exists, like looking at a typhoon from above. You seem to be expected to step inside. Jack, Wuya, Robin, and many others from your group have already stepped through. You guys are last up.

giphy.gif
Ruby was a bit nervous about this at first, staring down at the swirling blue portal below surrounded by blackness, but then, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, holding onto Yang's hand remembering where they were headed. Smiling a little, and nodding her head when Jennifer asked she was ready, she spoke "Ready as I can be... It's been nice knowing you Jennifer... Maybe you can visit Beacon sometime too!" she said, looking a bit excited thinking about how she'd introduce her to the rest of team RWBY, then, she turned her attention back to the portal looking more calm, preparing to jump in.

Ruby was a bit nervous about this at first, staring down at the swirling blue portal below surrounded by blackness, but then, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, holding onto Yang's hand remembering where they were headed. Smiling a little, and nodding her head when Jennifer asked she was ready, she spoke "Ready as I can be... It's been nice knowing you Jennifer... Maybe you can visit Beacon sometime too!" she said, looking a bit excited thinking about how she'd introduce her to the rest of team RWBY, then, she turned her attention back to the portal looking more calm, preparing to jump in.

She seems taken aback at first, eventually settling on a small shrug. "I've always wanted an excuse to visit more worlds." Her eyes look upon everyone before-- "I'm sorry again about what you all had to go through. Here's to the future." She moves forward and hugs you, Ruby. She then moves on to Yang, before giving the others formal hand shakes. "Good luck."

She seems taken aback at first, eventually settling on a small shrug. "I've always wanted an excuse to visit more worlds." Her eyes look upon everyone before-- "I'm sorry again about what you all had to go through. Here's to the future." She moves forward and hugs you, Ruby. She then moves on to Yang, before giving the others formal hand shakes. "Good luck."

Ruby smiled, tearing up a little, as she hugged Jennifer, giving her an rather cute looking salute before she gave Jennifer a wave "Goodbye Jennifer! Thanks for everything! Hope we'll see each other some day!" she said cherily before stepping backwards a little and leaped into the portal with Yang, still holding hands with her as she did so.

Last edited:
Pretty Boy smiles and hands Jennifer a scrap of paper with a single word on it "I happened to catch this name while scanning a few folks memories...I don't know who's it was, but it seems like if you and your...organization need some help...he'd be interested..."

He steps through the portal after Yang and Ruby with a soft chuckle "I might be tempted to join too, but I have some studying to do"

On the paper, one word, emblazoned in large red letters "Sepulcher"

@ItsToppyTippers
@york
@Atomyk

Axel followed, somewhat excited to finally get back on track for his search for his dear friend, and was happy he had some new friends to join him. As he walked in, he gazed at the portal, tilting his head as he wondered what made it.... work. "Yeah... I think we are all ready." he said to Jennifer as he smiled.

Ruby Rose - Epilogue; The return
As soon as she went through the portal, everything went dark for her, she lost track of time and even where she was, but when she awoke in a bed that was soft... And comfy... And she was in her pajamas, opening her eyes she realized... She was back at beacon Academy! It was almost as if none of what she remembered happening had happened, but, she knew deep down that it did. Though she was actually rather excited about seeing her friends again!​
V2_02_00028.png
Life at beacon Academy returned to relative normality with crazy shennanigans her fellow teammates got into and the missions they were sent on at times, whenever she could, she kept in contact with Jennifer VIA the communications device she had recieved. She made sure to paint a red rose symbol on it so she wouldn't mistake it for something else, passing it off as some new belt "swag" she had acquired somewhere which seemed to satisfy the curiousity of anyone who asked.
rwby_unknown_grimm_by_dustiniz117-d83yese.png
Soon enough though, things started to heat up a bit as the previous breach, despite being sealed off posed a new problem when Grimm started to seep through it once more, so team RWBY decided to take care of it themselves seeing as it was one of the missions on the board this time around, a simple "clear the Grimm" mission, but one that Ruby wanted to take on just for old times sake as she put it.​
latest
When they arrived, it seemed there were much more Grimm creatures than they initially expected, but this did little to discourage the already pumped up Ruby Rose "Alright, let's do this! Go team RWBY!" Ruby yelled before leading their charge, launching herself forwards with the help of her trusty Crescent Rose with the rest of her team following suit in perfect synchronization. "Just like old times..." Ruby thought with a confident smile on her face as she raised her scythe, preparing to cut her first target; a Beo-wolf in half.​
*fade to black*
???
tumblr_static_summer_rwby.gif

"Every nightmare just discloses
It's your blood that's red like roses,
And no matter what I do,
Nothing ever takes the place of you."
"Red like roses
fills my head with dreams and finds me.
Always closer,
to the emptiness and sadness,
that has come to take the place of you."

Somewhere In An Alternate Universe
danielvirella.jpg
A familiar scene is present here, a graveyard, empty, eerily silent, and a chilling wind blowing through it every now and then, but, if one were to look closely, they could see a sad looking woman huddled beside a particular grave, there was a folded up envelope, held in place by a sturdy looking rock.​
back_to_back_by_maneodra-d5n8ze8.jpg
tumblr_static_4sth5i3ciwao0o04cokssk8ks.jpg
Suddenly, the eerie silence was interrupted by the faint sounds of a rock style song, footsteps could be heard, coming from the trees in the forest beyond the graveyard, it was growing louder and louder as the source drew closer. To the woman's surprise when she looked up, she found a strange looking girl wearing dark clothing and a distinct red cloak, she was holding a large looking scythe and had some red and black headphones around her neck. The girl stopped when she drew close, suddenly turning off the headphones, clearly the source of the music with a distinct *clicking sound*. Looking up at the woman with curiousity, she spoke "Oh! Who are you?" she asked innocently.​

The End
Roll credits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.