Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then I guess we had best tell those from G.O.R.E. and the Future Foundation that we're ready. Erika, we probably won't see each other again for a while, so I'm saying it again. I love you," Robin said with a cheer before turning to meet the two newcomers.

Stepping up to the two, Robin made himself look presentable and spoke with absolute respect to the two, "Mister Rex, Mister Makoto, you have more recruits here. I'm sure you already know it, but my name is Robin Tact."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Raven

Wuya heard Erika and nodded. She looked to Dlanor and gave a sigh. "Your right there's not." After hearing Robin tell Erika the simple words she swear she would never hear from anyone she had grown to care for. She gave a more quiet sigh just to herself it seemed. "Well bye Erika I'm not sure if we will meet again or not." Wuya said to Erika as her farewell. Once Robin headed toward Rex she followed. After him introducing himself to the man. Wuya choose to speak. "I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish but I'm willing to help. I have no need to return home immediately and my world can move on with out me. Those I stayed with won't care that I'm absent." She said knowing how Chase would probable be relieved that Wuya wasn't any where to be found in his cave, lair. "I am Wuya." She said in her natural tone that said don't disrespect me and will get along just fine voice.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Then I guess we had best tell those from G.O.R.E. and the Future Foundation that we're ready. Erika, we probably won't see each other again for a while, so I'm saying it again. I love you," Robin said with a cheer before turning to meet the two newcomers.

Stepping up to the two, Robin made himself look presentable and spoke with absolute respect to the two, "Mister Rex, Mister Makoto, you have more recruits here. I'm sure you already know it, but my name is Robin Tact."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Raven
Wuya heard Erika and nodded. She looked to Dlanor and gave a sigh. "Your right there's not." After hearing Robin tell Erika the simple words she swear she would never hear from anyone she had grown to care for. She gave a more quiet sigh just to herself it seemed. "Well bye Erika I'm not sure if we will meet again or not." Wuya said to Erika as her farewell. Once Robin headed toward Rex she followed. After him introducing himself to the man. Wuya choose to speak. "I'm not sure what you plan to accomplish but I'm willing to help. I have no need to return home immediately and my world can move on with out me. Those I stayed with won't care that I'm absent." She said knowing how Chase would probable be relieved that Wuya wasn't any where to be found in his cave, lair. "I am Wuya." She said in her natural tone that said don't disrespect me and will get along just fine voice.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Dlanor Epilogue
"Duty"
Part 1

Once the detective had departed, Dlanor knew that it was time to make her decision final, as both Robin and Wuya had already done the confirmation of their choices. Like with every initiation that the Witch Hunter had been in, she walked up alongside Robin, she knelt down on one knee, her left hand placed against her chest. This was like she were to receive a promotion to a knight...

"I, Dlanor A. Knox, will join in this war, my services will be up to assistance," Dlanor said, and this was usually a kind of presentation amongst the other 'Furniture' in the Metaworld, to be presentable and prepared to serve their employers.

@The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Atomyk

Reactions: Raven
Jennifer - Coalition HQ - Ruby

She can't help it-- she laughs. She doesn't mind that you forget to say it at first. "I'm not sure I've even heard of that kind of ice cream existing, but... You know, we could probably recreate it with the data we recovered." That you could also probably recreate it using some recipe on the internet doesn't seem to matter here. It wouldn't be the same, would it? "Me, you, Yang... I want to enjoy an ice cream with you both, at least before you leave. I mean, if you do plan to leave. I guess I'm not sure what you plan to do."

@york
Chibi_hearts.png
Ruby looked really excited again "I would love that!" she exclaimed, that expression on her face was one she'd almost never had during her entire stay, she really was happy at this moment, very very happy in fact. "I was originally thinking about going home again... But now I'm not sure... We'll decide later though! Orange juice ice-cream sounds amazing!" she said, smiling again. It was odd that all this was triggered by talking with a door which seemed like ages ago, but, she was glad that did happen, Orange Juice ice-cream seemed to have become her new favorite, even if she hadn't tried it before.​

Makoto shares a knowing look with Rex. Considering the foul news they just received, Makoto finds it hard to put up a positive front, but he manages to smile at your confirmation anyway. "We'd be honored," he says. "Everyone is invaluable, even if they're not a fighter. But, I know that's not the case for you three." He repeats what he said to Chief, needing to express to everyone what this means for them, "It won't be easy. We've lost more than we've gained. There will be times it all feels hopeless. I believe in this group-- I believe in all of us, but not everyone shares my outlook."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero

River kept her hands behind her back for a moment, observing him with a frown. She then began talking so much Edward probably couldn't have gotten a word in even if he tried. "Edward, I don't have that device anymore. I built that memory wiping device in a virtual world. Everything I had on me is now gone." She sighed. "The doctors here told me they were going to help you. They said they were sure that the fake memories you had acquired wouldn't carry over into the real world, but if they did that they could fix it. It appears they were bloody liars and fools." She turned her head from him, slightly distraught.

"I could probably rebuild a device to erase your memory, but there's a catch. That's why I wanted you to be in your right mind before deciding what you did. I can erase your memories, but I'd have to erase everything having to do with The Doctor. Including the entire time you've spent with me. So you would have a choice, keep your memories and risk dying while we tried to find a new method to save you, or erase your memories and save your life. It all depends on what you value more. Your life or..." Well, herself. River went quiet for a moment. "I'd choose life if I were you. There are plenty of other blondes out there I could be replaced with. But that life of yours is something you can't replace," she said, reaching out to gently tap his chest with a finger.

@Joellie
Edward frowned when River explained everything. He remained silent for a moment, looking at her with a confused expression. "Oh River, please, not a single girl in reality could ever replace someone like you. You're... very, very special. BUt whether or not you choose to wipe his memory isn't anyone's choice River, you know it needs to be done. We don't want another... Doctor-Donna case on our hands." He said with a slightly saddened face.

"PLease... I know it's difficult. It's just... necessary. His head would burn with this amount of-- Oh, you know all that... Just... make the right choice."

"War is never easy, Makoto. You're talking to a man who led an army on several campaigns in his home world so trust me, I know how it is. However, that doesn't mean we should fall into despair. We need to keep moving forward and reverse whatever misfortunes befall us," Robin snapped off with a smile, "We can always win a battle, it's just finding a way."

@Atomyk

Wuya simply nodded and listened to Robin. "I'm sure we can stop him." She looked to all those who where willing to fight. "I will even be able to give us access to well a magical force. I have my own natural servants that I will be willing to lend in this fight. They are more use than Jack's pathetic bots." She then paused. "I know how it may seem when fighting a dark evil. And seeming like all hope may be lost but there is usually always that one warrior you least expect who can save the day it seems by magic or by mere physical skills." She then gave a smile. "Or evil has in some cases defeated evil." With that she just grinned thinking to herself on plans.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Others

Edward frowned when River explained everything. He remained silent for a moment, looking at her with a confused expression. "Oh River, please, not a single girl in reality could ever replace someone like you. You're... very, very special. BUt whether or not you choose to wipe his memory isn't anyone's choice River, you know it needs to be done. We don't want another... Doctor-Donna case on our hands." He said with a slightly saddened face.

"PLease... I know it's difficult. It's just... necessary. His head would burn with this amount of-- Oh, you know all that... Just... make the right choice."
River felt a heavy weight in her chest as he spoke, nodding meekly after a moment. She found it hard to speak, having to swallow a few times before she could let any words out of her mouth. "Right," she said flatly. "You're right." She turned away from Edward, keeping her back to him. It was better that way. At least then he couldn't see the sad look on her face. In a droll, yet dejected tone of voice River added: "To think, I had you and a baby a short time ago, and now I have nothing. Funny how times change, eh?"

"I'll ask the scientists or doctors here if they have some spare parts I can use. I was able to build that machine out of scraps before, so I'm sure it will be much easier to build it with the equipment they have here. Just stay here and relax then," River said softly, taking a step toward the door. She waited for a moment before exiting in case he said anything else to her.

@Joellie

(On her way to the bar)

Bayonetta heard Doctor Song's words to her.

"In case I need one, Doctor Song," she responded, "I shall certainly look for you."

"Though being alone has rather suited me for a long time, my experience here fighting as a part of a group has given me... pause."

tumblr_static_bayonetta-blowkiss.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @anyoneelsesheforgot

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
"War is never easy, Makoto. You're talking to a man who led an army on several campaigns in his home world so trust me, I know how it is. However, that doesn't mean we should fall into despair. We need to keep moving forward and reverse whatever misfortunes befall us," Robin snapped off with a smile, "We can always win a battle, it's just finding a way."
Relief is plain on his face at your enthusiasm. "Evil doesn't even begin to describe Akibahara, Wuya. No matter your past, we welcome everyone. We really don't have a choice in the matter." To Robin, he nods. "Remember that for the future, when things start getting heavy." A pair of men walk by in suits of their own, paying Makoto no heed. Probably on the G.O.R.E. side, he reasoned. He looks back to you three. "... I should clarify that you would not be members of either faction, but of the Coalition itself. Not that you wouldn't be welcomed by either, that's just the technical stuff. There's... also the matter of where you'd like to be deployed. Full-time members stay here at the HQ, but that doesn't mean we don't allow members to fight from their own worlds..."

"Your resources and number of duties would be limited, but that's always an option.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero

Ruby looked really excited again "I would love that!" she exclaimed, that expression on her face was one she'd almost never had during her entire stay, she really was happy at this moment, very very happy in fact. "I was originally thinking about going home again... But now I'm not sure... We'll decide later though! Orange juice ice-cream sounds amazing!" she said, smiling again. It was odd that all this was triggered by talking with a door which seemed like ages ago, but, she was glad that did happen, Orange Juice ice-cream seemed to have become her new favorite, even if she hadn't tried it before.​
Jennifer - Coalition HQ - Ruby

Jennifer nods. "Then you find Yang and I'll talk to some people to get working on the ice cream." It almost felt like a mission, but it was only ice cream, after all. Jennifer pauses before she leaves. "And, you know, we should grab whoever else wants to join too."

@york

Relief is plain on his face at your enthusiasm. "Evil doesn't even begin to describe Akibahara, Wuya. No matter your past, we welcome everyone. We really don't have a choice in the matter." To Robin, he nods. "Remember that for the future, when things start getting heavy." A pair of men walk by in suits of their own, paying Makoto no heed. Probably on the G.O.R.E. side, he reasoned. He looks back to you three. "... I should clarify that you would not be members of either faction, but of the Coalition itself. Not that you wouldn't be welcomed by either, that's just the technical stuff. There's... also the matter of where you'd like to be deployed. Full-time members stay here at the HQ, but that doesn't mean we don't allow members to fight from their own worlds..."

"Your resources and number of duties would be limited, but that's always an option.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero
Wuya thought on this. "I would prefer the chance to go back and forth. That way I could kill two birds with one stone. Getting Shen Gon Wu to use for help perhaps. Hm... Being a pain for the monks for fun. And well helping your cause." She paused. "And I wouldn't mind helping by fighting in other worlds as well. Seeing and learning of these other worlds might do me some good latter on."

@Atomyk

Robin thought for a few moments on the subject, "If that is the case, then I would like to ask a favor. For a time, I need to be in my world to finish arranging my affairs. Being deployed there would allow me to speak with my king on his nation assisting you. However, after that, I would like to be deployed to Dlanor's world," Robin scratched the back of his head as he was embarrassed about the reason, "There's... Someone very important to me there. It would help both her and myself if we could be together after the events."

@Atomyk

~Epilogue~

"The Lone Wolf"

fantasy_art_game_of_thrones_a_song_of_ice_and_fi.jpg

After three days of torture, paranoia, crusades, betrayal, and death, the game was finally over with. Arya could feel herself being lifted up into the air, ascending like that of a newly-born serenity. Her ash eyes couldn't help but slowly close, her hands folding over her chest as the true reality began to flung itself back into her grasp. Words of friends echoed in her head, of brief farewells and thankfulness before the simulation ended. Softly smiling, Arya kept her gaze of tranquility as she exited the test, opening her eyes slowly as the glass panels slid open and two scientists assisted her out of the testing chamber.

Normally, Arya would question the strange sights and experiences around her, but her mind was finally at ease. Machinery and technology foreign to her beeped and squeaked around her, steam occasionally being puffed out of one, reminiscence of the volcanic vents underneath Winterfell that kept the stone walls well insulated and warm. Following the others to a shower room and for a quick bite of lunch, Arya was glad that she, at the very least, gotten out of her peasant rags and into her formal, kingly attire that she sported throughout the second-quarter of the game.

Sighing heavily, the youngest princess steadily went along with everything around her, still bewildered and in complete shock at everything. However, shockingly, a new emotion began to brew in her heart, one that rapidly tore through her icy exterior and deep into her soul. As the proposition of home hit her ears, the dawning revelation that returning back to Westeros would be both a blessing and a curse. Yes, she could exact revenge for family name and secure the throne that was rightful hers, but what if she failed? Not to mention, all the pain and suffering that she would have to endure on the journey forwards. She was no lady, no princess, not even a queen...but a wolf lost from her pack.

For once, Arya cried, nay, wept, sitting at a nearby table and pressing her face against her folded arms. Either decision would haunt her, and simply going into a universe in which her father wasn't executed didn't help the issue. If anything, it avoided it entirely. Growling under her breath, kicking and thrashing, Arya slumped in a seat at some sort of mesh hall, wiping the tears from her ash eyes and hissing. She was not a coward, and to be frank, she was not going to sit idly by whilst this evil ravages kingdoms that are beyond even her comprehension.

Standing up, approaching the strange boy whom saved Jennifer, Arya spat onto the ground fiercely, keeping a steady, determined gaze of a wolf.

"I wish to work here. In this headquarters, at least until I get my thoughts together. Winterfell is lost, The North is lost, but I will sit here and weep like a stupid girl whilst this demon destroys other kingdoms." the throneless princess explained, finding new purpose and sense, ironically, from nothingness.
@Atomyk
@Caramon Zero
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@york
@Fuck it everybody I suck at epilogues sowwie.

Makoto shares a knowing look with Rex. Considering the foul news they just received, Makoto finds it hard to put up a positive front, but he manages to smile at your confirmation anyway. "We'd be honored," he says. "Everyone is invaluable, even if they're not a fighter. But, I know that's not the case for you three." He repeats what he said to Chief, needing to express to everyone what this means for them, "It won't be easy. We've lost more than we've gained. There will be times it all feels hopeless. I believe in this group-- I believe in all of us, but not everyone shares my outlook."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero

@Atomyk
Dlanor Epilogue
"Duty"
Part Final

A light smile appeared on the usually emotionless Witch Hunter, standing up from her earlier kneel. As much as it seemed rather negative from everything else, Dlanor knew that it wasn't all impossible. This was what she was created for, created by the man named Ronald A. Knox to ensure that there is a peaceful order in the worlds. While she hunted down and killed many witches in her past, she only did so because they used magic for harmful ways. Here, she will follow her original purpose to ensure that the demon known as Akibahara does not bring harm to the other worlds.

"...allow me to speak. Let it be known that I will not rest until the threat known as Akibahara is eliminated," Dlanor reassured with the support of the Red Truth, and thus, she did not lie. Even if it meant her eventual destruction, Dlanor would make this single Red Truth her main goal...

She gave a look of curiosity at Robin for the request to see someone in her world, but of course, she instantly remembered that he was talking about Erika.

Though, it made her wonder to herself... what exactly was the events in the Metaworld looking like at this very moment?

-Dlanor Epilogue-
End

<>

??? Epilogue
"lixAxil"

"Berrrrrrnnnnnn~ Why do you take sooooooo long to prepare tea? I swear… we better get some Furniture to do the work for us at some point. Beato's been hogging alllll of the good Furniture lately!!" a certain witch whined as she was on her back upon a rather comfortable bed. The Witch of Certainty was certainly crabby today, maybe because siding with the wrong side, being torn apart by the Creator Witch, and then having her lover stitch her back together was not the greatest sequence of events for her.

ber_a12default2.png

"If you would shut up Lambda, I would be faster at the task. I don't trust the other Furniture to do the work for us either, we have the detective anyways," Bernkastel walks into their shared bedroom, carrying a tray that held two tea cups and a teapot. It had been a time after the 8th game had ended with the victory of Battler and Beatrice, how annoying. All of that work for 4 games crushed at the very end… At least playing the villain was fun for the Witch of Miracles. Setting the tray on the table next to their bed, Lambdadelta sat up, clearly recovered from being ripped apart into shreds some time ago.

kewaiyDQC14.jpg

"Aw c'mon… it isn't that bad. Maybe you'll come to appreciate other things than just little ol' me and the detective," Lambdadelta teased, ruffling around with the other Witch's hair before reaching over to pour herself some tea,"Besides, I bet she's gone off to yap on about that game she's been involved in alongside this certain 8th game. When she said that she was going to volunteer herself and Dlanor for this virtual reality crap, I never thought she would actually pull through all of that."

"I suppose that is the case because I had created that piece to be especially pushy. I'm not that surprised anyways Lambda, she was going to finish it all in one piece regardless," Bernkastel sighed as she also prepared her tea, making sure it was extra bitter tasting.

"Huuuhhh? You were watching all of those events play out since it all started?" Lambdadelta gaped at that, realizing only now that the Witch of Miracles was spectating the entire event that Erika and Dlanor were in.

"I didn't spectate it because I was worried for my piece. Pieces are disposable regardless of their feats, I only watched because I was bored," Bernkastel simply put it at that, not taking a sip out of her tea just yet.

"Whatever you say Bern. It always sounds like there's more than what you say, but I don't want to make you feel weird around me. Speaking of that game that Erika was involved in, it does bring back memories. Who knew that sending in a piece version of myself into one of those Murder Games would be fun to watch? I really understand why you wanted to try a villain role, it's just so fun trying to mess with people," Lambdadelta seemed to remember her involvement in the early Murder Games. Of course, she would never be directly involved but she was clever enough to create a replica version of herself to participate as she would normally.

"I'm surprised that you even got away with that Lambda. I suppose that we can see where the other Murder Games go... since you're so reminiscent on the topic and I happen to be bored once again," Bernkastel suggested, sounding like she was bored once again and that this would be a good pastime for them.

"Heheheheh... sounds good with me, my lovey-dovey Bern~" Lambdadelta smirked, liking Bernkastel's way of thinking. Except...

"And I suggest that you do not call me by that..." the Witch of Miracles was pretty annoyed with that nickname.

"Okay okay, just Bern then... geez..." Lambdadelta rolled her eyes after taking a good sip of her green tea, and then getting an idea,"Hey, Bern, how about we say a few parting words for our audience on Iwaku? I mean, they've been watching this game from the start to end, and we might as well do something cool before it all ends."

"What makes you think that I would do some stupid flashy outro with you?"

"Heheheheh… alrighttt, Plan B then! We go and leave with ominous words!"

"That doesn't sound any better."

"Arrrggghhhhh… I meant that we say something vague in the red, is that fine at least?"

"Better."

The two witches fall back onto their bed, and then speaking out loud in the Red Truth as if someone like an audience were listening to them…

168601-1261587456464.jpg

"As the Witch of Miracles…"

"As the Witch of Certainty…"

"...we proclaim that this cycle of games will never end."

With that said, Lambdadelta lets out a huge breath of air, as if she were nervous while doing so, and yet, Bernkastel continued to drink her tea like nothing ever happened. It was an awkward silence, but of course, it was probably because these two witches didn't want to spoil too much for the audience.

"Oh... Lambda," Bernkastel broke the weird silence.

"Yeah Bern?"

"... even if we don't own the gameboard of the Metaworld at this very moment... I have a great suggestion for Beato to hear. I don't mind with a 9th game around these parts..."

"Heh, again, I like the way you think Bern. How's this 9th game idea going to be interesting for the Endless Witch to accept it?"

"... Oh, she will agree regardless. It will be possible with a little hand from a distant acquaintance..."

Silence...

"Um... Auaurora? I believe that is enough for the audience to see..."

<>

Ooops! Sorry about that Bernkastel... at least that would give the people of Iwaku a good foreshadow for what your 9th game will be. Alright, now where's the ominous flashes of text I have to show before ending this epilogue...

There they are! Alright, hopefully soon, you dear readers have wonderful scripts to submit for the '9th game.' Maybe I should call it be some name other than the '9th game'.... I suppose 'When The Corpses Cry' is a good name to cement for this 9th game.

I suppose it's time to show the ominous messages now... good luck, my dear readers~

<>​

*static*

Do you know what is the sin?
It isn't because you ate the forbidden fruit.

Do you know what is the sin?
It isn't because you listened to the serpent.

You still don't know what is the sin?
Then, that itself is your sin.

*static*

S l e e p p e a c e f u l l y m y b e l o v e d B e a t r i c e

*static*

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]-------, we beg of you…[/BCOLOR]

*static*

We will meet again, when something else cries

~The End?~

Robin thought for a few moments on the subject, "If that is the case, then I would like to ask a favor. For a time, I need to be in my world to finish arranging my affairs. Being deployed there would allow me to speak with my king on his nation assisting you. However, after that, I would like to be deployed to Dlanor's world," Robin scratched the back of his head as he was embarrassed about the reason, "There's... Someone very important to me there. It would help both her and myself if we could be together after the events."

@Atomyk
He moves to shake hands with Dlanor. "Thank you."

To the others, Makoto takes a moment to gather his response. Nothing could quite be so perfect. "For security reasons, and especially after this latest incident, large amounts of travel to and from the HQ can't be allowed. But... we can work out some kind of arrangement. We can let you go back for a time, Wuya, and stay in contact with you in case something comes up. If something truly important comes up and we need you, we'll definitely get you back. And, Robin... That should be even easier. We'll let you go back with the means to travel to and from Dlanor's world. That's not quite difficult and there will be no restrictions on your use of it. You may stay in contact with us and join us full-time whenever you desire."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero

He moves to shake hands with Dlanor. "Thank you."

To the others, Makoto takes a moment to gather his response. Nothing could quite be so perfect. "For security reasons, and especially after this latest incident, large amounts of travel to and from worlds can't be allowed. But... we can work out some kind of arrangement. We can let you go back for a time, Wuya, and stay in contact with you in case something comes up. If something truly important comes up and we need you, we'll definitely get you back. And, Robin... That should be even easier. We'll let you go back with the means to travel to and from Dlanor's world. That's not quite difficult and there will be no restrictions on your use of it. You may stay in contact with us and join us full-time whenever you desire."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Caramon Zero
Wuya gave a grin. "I'm sure traveling won't be much trouble once I go back and explain some things to someone." She stated. "After that I should easily be able to preform any spells which will allow me teleportation. So yes we will stay in touch. I just will need a little help getting back the first time. The next group I believe I can manage." She said creating a plan to convince Chase on why she needed full access to her strengths, spells, and all her powers for that matter. how she would do this simple Wuya had her ways.

@Atomyk

"I wish to work here. In this headquarters, at least until I get my thoughts together. Winterfell is lost, The North is lost, but I will sit here and weep like a stupid girl whilst this demon destroys other kingdoms." the throneless princess explained, finding new purpose and sense, ironically, from nothingness.
Makoto seems unconcerned with your spitting on the floor. He doesn't have to clean it up, after all. "Arya..." He kneels down next to you. "You can stay as long as you'd like. We can take care of you." His thoughts drifted toward her world and past-- It wasn't something he personally was familiar with, but he believed he'd heard Rex speak of it briefly. "... You wouldn't have to fight, if you didn't want to."

@Krieg
@Caramon Zero

River felt a heavy weight in her chest as he spoke, nodding meekly after a moment. She found it hard to speak, having to swallow a few times before she could let any words out of her mouth. "Right," she said flatly. "You're right." She turned away from Edward, keeping her back to him. It was better that way. At least then he couldn't see the sad look on her face. In a droll, yet dejected tone of voice River added: "To think, I had you and a baby a short time ago, and now I have nothing. Funny how times change, eh?"

"I'll ask the scientists or doctors here if they have some spare parts I can use. I was able to build that machine out of scraps before, so I'm sure it will be much easier to build it with the equipment they have here. Just stay here and relax then," River said softly, taking a step toward the door. She waited for a moment before exiting in case he said anything else to her.

@Joellie
Right as River turned around to walk away, Edward grabbed her arm to stop her. She turned her around once, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into himself, following it up with a long and lasting kiss. After a few seconds, he gently pulled back his head and smiled widely at her. "For such a witty lass, you're fooled much too easily, miss Song~" He said, grinning.

"Oh you must be so confused... Don't worry, I haven't a clue what happened either. The Doctor's memories are inside me still, it seems, but I feel no aching in my head as I did before... Perhaps the electromagnetic waves were somehow interfering with the tiny paradox inside my head, or maybe..." He stopped talking for a second. "... What was I just talking about? I don't..." He paused again. What was actually happening was sort of simple, but didn't seem to make much sense. But for the sake of this roleplay, let's just go with it.

After Ed woke up from the simulation, the Doctor's memories were still lingering inside his mind, since the connection from the physical to the virtual world was made in his mind. But because the Doctor's knowledge was so immensely large, Ed's mind had to take a few minutes to adjust and go back to its original self.

... Does anyone get this?

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.