Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"H-Hey...w-why am I..." he sits up slowly and looks at everyone, all aiming various weapons at him, and his face turns to one of tired acceptance "What did I do?" he asks with a pained wince "I see...Ratchet was the traitor..."

He didn't understand why he was getting such harsh reactions from everyone, after all, he'd been possessed by an evil machine during the fight, and he didn't understand what had happened after the incident with Robin and the skull

@Everyone

"Twilight Town... Right." The boy pulls something out of his coat, handing it to you.

CBD3HfX.png

"This is yours then, right?"

@Ryu Keiko
He blinked and looked at the stick, his eyes wide. "H-How did you...." He mumbled as he took the stick. On one side, it clearly stated "Winner" Showing that he had won some prize, that he had yet to claim. "How did you get this?" he asked, looking at 'Roxas'.

@Atomyk

He blinked and looked at the stick, his eyes wide. "H-How did you...." He mumbled as he took the stick. On one side, it clearly stated "Winner" Showing that he had won some prize, that he had yet to claim. "How did you get this?" he asked, looking at 'Roxas'.
"It was stored in the data. Your story brought it to me. I knew right away that it was of great importance to you." He smiles. "Somewhere in your mind, you forgot someone. I can see it now-- I can see her. Xion. You still might not be able to recall her, even though I'm reminding you. Memory is weird like that, especially when it concerns places like this."

@Ryu Keiko

Axel smiles as he nods. "Xion... That name does ring a bell." he said. "But why can you remember her, but I can't Roxas?" He asked as he looked over at him. "I only remember us hanging out at the clock tower, together as always... Man those were the days." he mumbled

@Atomyk

"Time to lighten the load." Chung turns into an awakened Fury Guardian. "I kicked your ass is all." The debuff disappears as a result of his transformation. The word "WIN" projects in front of those who helped fight Ratchet and The Puppet Master. "Stand up man."
@DapperDogman

Axel smiles as he nods. "Xion... That name does ring a bell." he said. "But why can you remember her, but I can't Roxas?" He asked as he looked over at him. "I only remember us hanging out at the clock tower, together as always... Man those were the days." he mumbled
"Because, I'm not really--" He sighs. "It's fine. This may not be the clock tower, but we're still hanging out, right?" But as 'Roxas' says this, the courtyard disappears, changing back into that signature clock tower. The boy looks forward, putting up a hand against the sudden sun in his eyes. "It really is an amazing view."

@Ryu Keiko

A smile curls up on Erika's face despite her coma, and she happens to say this next,"...it's all useless...I, Furudo Erika, proclaim...our victory." upon saying the Golden Truth, the detective immediately snapped out of the trance she was stuck in. Because of her 'understanding and experience' of this twisted game, Erika was able to use the Golden Truth despite having the other powers of hers stripped away. You could say that this Golden Truth freed her from her Logic Error.

"Lady Erika!" Dlanor immediately ran over as she saw Erika in a coma, and that Ruby was trying to wake her. She knew what Erika was afflicted by, and that was a Logic Error. Erika's open blank eyes stared at nothing, the comatose girl not acknowledging her assistant or Ruby. Though she whispered out one thing despite her apparent coma...

"Useless..."​
A smile curls up on Erika's face despite her coma, and she happens to say this next,"...it's all useless...I, Furudo Erika, proclaim...our victory." upon saying the Golden Truth, the detective immediately snapped out of the trance she was stuck in. Because of her 'understanding and experience' of this twisted game, Erika was able to use the Golden Truth despite having the other powers of hers stripped away. You could say that this Golden Truth freed her from her Logic Error.
Ruby wasn't sure what to do, and was starting to chew on her fingernails rather quickly in panic as she tried to think, however, thankfully, she saw that Erika seemed to come to eventually making Ruby smile. "You're okay!" She exclaimed, looking rather happy again, but she looked a little confused now "What happened to you?" she asked.

"Because, I'm not really--" He sighs. "It's fine. This may not be the clock tower, but we're still hanging out, right?" But as 'Roxas' says this, the courtyard disappears, changing back into that signature clock tower. The boy looks forward, putting up a hand against the sudden sun in his eyes. "It really is an amazing view."

@Ryu Keiko
He nods. "Sorry, you are just... Nevermind." he says as the scenary starts to change to the clock tower. "Yeah it is isn't it?" He asked smiling. "It was so beautiful, everyday at sunset." he said. "It was a great way to just get away from work and such." he said with a grin, memories still flooding in of all the laughter and fun they had.

@Atomyk

"Happened to fall for a trap, got myself stuck in Logic Error limbo for some time, but managed to free myself using a Golden Truth... That sums it up, and to be honest, that all gave me a weird sense of Deja vu," Erika recalled on how it all happened to Ruby, though she still felt weak and battered from the earlier hit. Especially right after the recovery from a Logic Error.

@york
@everyone else

He nods. "Sorry, you are just... Nevermind." he says as the scenary starts to change to the clock tower. "Yeah it is isn't it?" He asked smiling. "It was so beautiful, everyday at sunset." he said. "It was a great way to just get away from work and such." he said with a grin, memories still flooding in of all the laughter and fun they had.
He doesn't respond right away, choosing to smile and savor this moment. He was just a bunch of data, but your memories had changed him, made him into the friend you knew. As Roxas, he's enjoying this. Just silently taking it all in. Eventually, he says, "Axel, you will find... me, okay? One day you will. You just need to get out of here first."

@Ryu Keiko

He doesn't respond right away, choosing to smile and savor this moment. He was just a bunch of data, but your memories had changed him, made him into the friend you knew. As Roxas, he's enjoying this. Just silently taking it all in. Eventually, he says, "Axel, you will find... me, okay? One day you will. You just need to get out of here first."

@Ryu Keiko
He looks over at 'Roxas' and can't help but smile. "Y-Yeah... I will find you, and then we can go back together." he says with a grin as he places his hands behind his head and looks back up at the sky. "Then we can get Xion, and all three of us can just live in Twilight Town and be... Happy." he says so softly, it almost comes out like a whisper.

@Atomyk

"Happened to fall for a trap, got myself stuck in Logic Error limbo for some time, but managed to free myself using a Golden Truth... That sums it up, and to be honest, that all gave me a weird sense of Deja vu," Erika recalled on how it all happened to Ruby, though she still felt weak and battered from the earlier hit. Especially right after the recovery from a Logic Error.

@york
@everyone else
Ruby looked worried, but smiled a little seeing that Erika was alright now "Do you think you can stand up?" she asked curiously, offering out an hand to help her up with. It seemed only natural of her to do something like that as they'd knwn each other for quite a while now, she considered her a good friend.

He looks over at 'Roxas' and can't help but smile. "Y-Yeah... I will find you, and then we can go back together." he says with a grin as he places his hands behind his head and looks back up at the sky. "Then we can get Xion, and all three of us can just live in Twilight Town and be... Happy." he says so softly, it almost comes out like a whisper.
"Yeah! So..." The boy stands up. "My time is almost up, I think. Something is happening and the data is being shifted around. Someone's memories are deeply rooted into the system." He reaches down and places a hand on your shoulder. "Listen, whatever you see down here-- It isn't real. Remember that, Axel."

The edges of the clock tower began to change. The endless sunset starts shifting to night.

It's almost time.

@Ryu Keiko

He blinks as he stands quickly, looking at Roxas. "W-Wait!" he says as he rubs his arm. "What do you mean your time is almost up?" He asked. "Why can't you just stay.... Things were finally looking up..." he says softly. He had been searching so long for Roxas.... And even though this one wasn't the real one....

@Atomyk

Ruby looked worried, but smiled a little seeing that Erika was alright now "Do you think you can stand up?" she asked curiously, offering out an hand to help her up with. It seemed only natural of her to do something like that as they'd knwn each other for quite a while now, she considered her a good friend.
"I'll try," Erika said, seeming to not care that she was still sore. Grabbing Ruby's hand, she managed to get herself back onto her two feet. It took a few moments to get herself standing without wobbling all over the place. Still, from that, you could say that she was alright for now.

He blinks as he stands quickly, looking at Roxas. "W-Wait!" he says as he rubs his arm. "What do you mean your time is almost up?" He asked. "Why can't you just stay.... Things were finally looking up..." he says softly. He had been searching so long for Roxas.... And even though this one wasn't the real one....

@Atomyk
"I'm sorry, Axel. I really am." 'Roxas' begins to move backward, looking to appear farther and farther away. "I'll be waiting for you on the other side!"

And then darkness envelops you.

@Ryu Keiko

Continued from here.

CHAPTER SEVEN DEAD END
"Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies"

In the wake of your victory, Monokuma appears again. He appears to be happy with your victory.

7C2nF1r.png

"Good job, everyone! I'm quite pleased with your performance! Now--"

But Monokuma freezes in place, his grinning visage permanently staring straight ahead. The air around him appears to shimmer as a white light appears, and Monokuma appears to go back in time. He once again brings his hands to his face in a giggle.

7C2nF1r.png

He freezes once again.

7C2nF1r.png

7C2nF1r.png

7C2nF1r.png

7C2nF1r.png

"Good job, every--"

Monokuma freezes for the final time. He disappears in a flash of light, before--

From the center of the room, something starts to spread. A white energy moves across the floor, making it disappear as it does so. No, disappear isn't the right-- disintegrate. The room begins disintegrating. The light rolls over Ratchet's corpse, and he too disintegrates. It's enveloping the entire room, and there is nowhere for any of you to run.

One by one, the light passes by each of you removes you from existence. It isn't long before the whole room has disappeared, and Monokuma's entire student body with it.

Everyone is executed.

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Funny Valentine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THE SPIRIT WITHIN
Kirei Kotomine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! WENT UP LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY
Pretty Boy - EXECUTED! MURDERER! A LOVE SUICIDE
Jean Kirstein
- DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Revya and Gig - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Don "Wardaddy" Collier
- DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCTURED
Korra - DIED! INNOCENT! SAWED
Elizabeth Swann-Turner - DIED! INNOCENT! SLASHED
Hanzou Urushihara - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED
Morrigan and Abelas Adahle - DIED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro - DIED! INNOCENT! BITTEN
Lucy - DIED! INNOCENT! POISONED
Yō Hinomura - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL SCREAMIN'
Axel - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND
Sandor Clegane - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND
Ratchet
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! LOST THE BATTLE OF WILLS
Edward Kenway - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
Wuya and Jack Spicer - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
Sting Eucliffe and Lector - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
Bayonetta - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
Chung Seiker - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
John-117 - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
Hercule Poirot - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED
John Constantine - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! DELETED

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of you passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​

Last edited:

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​

Frank didn't care. He had no one to go back to.

Then Diana announced that Jenny was the next gift. He'd kill everyone before letting them lay a hand on her. Frank ran towards the attic. "Jennifer!"

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.