Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank had no idea what was going on, so she stayed quiet. It took a lot of patience not to attack Jennifer to try to get information, and it probably showed on his face.
Man, Jennifer's a child in this afterlife, you really do deserve to be here!

@BarrenThin

Man, Jennifer's a child in this afterlife, you really do deserve to be here!

@BarrenThin
Frank honestly didn't care that she was a kid; they're dead, if she was ever alive in the first place. He didn't know, and, until he calmed down, he would be willing to do anything if it meant getting out of this place and possibly finding his family.

Ed opened his eyes, and suddenly River was gone. He had absolutely no idea what just happened, maybe he passed out or something? It wouldn't surprise him much, his head was still hurting like hell. Things were happening all around him, but the main topic seemed to be the traitors. He realized that in order to make it out of this situation alive, he'd have to help people in voting.

"Right... A vote, need to make a vote here..." he stood up and took out his ID, looking at the list of people while starting to walk around the room. "Everyone suspects Natsu, but why? It's obvious, he clearly made himself look like a traitor by opening the radar tool on his ID, but what if that's too simple? Monokuma said he could disable those features any time he wanted to, so that means he can enable them as well. Which means he might be trying to frame someone, make us believe someone innocent is a traitor to keep us distracted from the real threat... But why Natsu? Why him? I doubt he's the traitor, he's been a suspect since the first kill only because of his fire powers, but right as he was voted for, we were distracted again by a different weapon, which turned out to lead to a false target, which would prove that we're being distracted... but from whom?"

Pausing for a few moments, Ed stopped walking and looked around the room, then back at the list. "Why would Monokuma activate the radar on Natsu's ID in particular, obviously to distract, yes, but why then exactly? Maybe there was something going on, something big, something hidden but so obvious that we needed to get our attention diverted from it in order to keep the traitors hidden. But if they need to be hidden so desperately, they must be right in front of us! It's got to be obvious, it's got to be!"

As Ed kept rambling on and on, his head was starting to hurt more and more. It felt like his brain was just swelling up and about to explode, and he ha to stop himself from talking to keep it under control. He put both hands on his temples and closed his eyes. "Hidden in plain sight..."

DOCTO-METER
2% EDWARD ================================== 98% DOCTOR

This was it. The last piece of the puzzle. All the misfires, the wrong guesses, everything had led up to this point. He was definitely right this time! There couldn't be any way he was wrong! He was certain of it.

But wait, what this feeling that Kotomine had within him? Was this... excitement? Yes, that was it. He hadn't been this excited or invested in anything in over ten years. This truly was a war. A battle not unlike the Holy Grail War in which he had fought before. It was still a battle of wits, but even more so than usual. He hadn't had his wits tested in some time, as every battle he faced was a balanced mix of brain and brawn. But this was perhaps the greatest mental challenge he had ever faced. Now, he would be one step closer to getting to the bottom of this mystery. There was no way he could turn his back now!

Slamming his fist into his podium, Kirei Kotomine stared straight at Natsu Dragneel.

"Say what you want, Natsu Dragneel, but I believe you are the traitor! It all adds up! Going back to the triple murder of Dlanor A. Knox, Erika Furudo, and Robin Tact, you are the next likely suspect!" The priest boldly exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him, "When the murder was committed, the lights were out. The only ones who could see were the ones who could produce something that would help them see, like fire. It can only be fire because of the burn marks on the clothing of both Ms. Furudo and Mr. Tact! Others may suspect Jack Spicer and his associate, Wuya, but that accusation would contradict Ms. Furudo's claim that the assailant couldn't have been too tall, while with his monkey staff, Mr. Spicer's height can range from 5'7 to 6 feet!"

"Furthermore, the autopsy report, and by that, I mean the Truths, state that the victims had suffered blunt trauma to the head, before ultimately meeting their demise via strangulation! You possess the means to perform both of those feats, what with your great strength and your scarf!" Kotomine exclaimed, "On top of that, Cosmo, from beyond, has revealed that the remaining traitor is male, is good of heart, has been present from the beginning, and has never publicly communicated with Cosmo. As far as I'm concerned, you fit all four of those requirements! What do you say to all that, Natsu Dragneel?!" The priest yelled with his powerful, booming voice that practically shook the whole room.

"That is my case against you. I shall let the rest of the room decide whether I'm right or wrong. You should try to refute me while you can, boy."

@Atomyk @MrDubWubs @Everyone​

Wuya smirked at the boy. She looked at Jack who seemed like he was still at a lost of what just happened and why Wuya had voted for Nastu. "Ah Jack." She whispered. "I take it you were so worried about us getting the boot you didn't listen to the other's reason?" Jack nodded. "As you heard Kotomine the tratior has to be Nastu and now he has no choice but to except his fate." Jack looked at Wuya but said nothing. Wuya smiled and countied to whisper so only Jack could hear. "Next time pay attention okay? Look they don't trust us because of my faulire they do however still seem to listen to you just be careful Jack." Jack nodded once more. Wuya then looked at Nastu. "I beleive everyone has decied and as Robin says this time you have no exscape. If we turn out wrong let Dashi help your soul." She said not sure on aything else she was pretty sure they had the culprit this time but that bear really seemed tobe annoying.

@Everyone

"..."

Too bad River's glorious moment of reveling in her dark deed of Natsu bashing couldn't last long.

Edward came forward and talked until he was practically blue in the face. She could see the struggle on his face. He was talking more like The Doctor now than he did himself. That meant his mind was slowly melting away. It was painful to watch. The chances were even higher now that Edward would die than live through this.

River lowered her head and covered her eyes with a hand. She mumbled quietly to herself.

"Please hurry up and return, Cosmo. Please hurry up. Time is running out. He needs to be fixed soon..."

@Anyone who wants to take notice of River's slight distress / interact​

B-But it wasn't me... It couldn't have been... I would never kill some one... *Natsu fell to his knees. Something appeared on his arm. It looked like a scale. Due to his clothing everyone could see it. It was red as well* I-I promise you it wasn't me... I would never...
@Everyone

"If you weren't a traitor, then who else could there be that would fit all of those qualities that will guide us to the traitor? The information we all have at our disposal... it too, never lies," Erika sneered at Natsu, completely wrapped up into this case that he was certainly the last original traitor. There was no way that he would seem like a prime suspect. None of the other participants did not seem to fit all of these traits that definitely point towards him.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"If you weren't a traitor, then who else could there be that would fit all of those qualities that will guide us to the traitor? The information we all have at our disposal... it too, never lies," Erika sneered at Natsu, completely wrapped up into this case that he was certainly the last original traitor. There was no way that he would seem like a prime suspect. None of the other participants did not seem to fit all of these traits that definitely point towards him.
I-I don't know... I know it seems like me, but I swear it wasn't! *He cried out. He then looks at his arm noticing the one scale turn into four. His eyes widen as he tries to scratch them off* I-its not me.... It's the dragon inside... It's this world that is doing this to me.... I would never harm any one, but the dragon would... *His face shows despair. He knows he is gonna die. It seems that his will is dispersing like air*

Robin sighed, "Natsu, you'll have a chance to come back. I met Cosmo in the afterlife and he was okay. I understand the pain of being controlled by another, and I'm sorry. Just please, accept it."

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FIVE DEAD END
"Guilt"

ZQPkCze.png

"I'm glad you all can see clearly now! I hear some talk of me trying to trick you guys, and while I certainly love to see students getting paranoid, you'll all see I truly care about you once the verdict is in place! So..." Monokuma takes out his device. "Up, up, and away~!"

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Natsu, standing amongst you in the airplane. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling her into the dark depths of the plane...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Natsu's face three times in a row. The text below says...

GUILTY

Congratulations, you guys got another one!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Natsu Dragneel stands in the middle of a pleasant field, far from your stuffy airplane.

DWnCtFB.jpg

Looking around, he spots a few people-- his guild mates.

Gu2t4yY.png
DrRuXqB.png
RgFo3GZ.png

4ijL4Hy.png

It was certainly unsettling to see them here of all places, but perhaps that meant... he was free? In any case, Natsu rushes toward them, a smile on his face.

But something's wrong. Very wrong. Natsu continues to run, but his destination always seems farther and farther away. He reaches out for his guild mates, but that's when something very odd happens--

Heat. Too much heat. Natsu can't control himself. He recoils and shuts his eyes, but that doesn't make it stop. Natsu's fire erupts outward and ends up consuming them all, and there is nothing they can do about it. They are killed in moments, dead by Natsu's hand.

He screams, but nothing changes. His fire consumes the entire field surrounding him, turning it to ash. The sky blackens in shame for what Natsu has done.

His fire eventually abates, and Natsu feels incredibly weak. His power has left him, his enhanced abilities beyond a regular human wiped away. Natsu could be killed with a single knife wound at this point, and that's conveniently what a Prinny servant is handing Natsu.

There's little hesitation. Perhaps he's been lost to despair, or perhaps he's not even in control of his own body, but Natsu plunges the knife deep into his own chest.

The Ultimate Dragon Slayer is executed.

---

"And just in time for our landing!" announces Monokuma. You might be wondering who's flying the plane if Monokuma is here, but someone seems to be as you all feel the sensation of the plane dropping. Looking outside, you'll see what looks to be an archipelago...

I0Jdl9h.png

The plane continues its descent, eventually landing on a runway...

"Please enjoy your stay!" says Monokuma. After a few moments, the airplane's doors open, allowing you all to leave.

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT

Last edited:
Q4oBRCK.jpg

Good eye, Ruby, because when Meg looks toward your group and adjusts her glasses, she then says, "A Bird of Happiness is this month's gift." She makes no mention of it being Eleanor's bird specifically. Then, you are ushered out again, and you notice Jennifer looking dejected.

"First Mr. Rabbit, then Eleanor's bird..." She looks down at Brown, the rest of her thought unspoken.

@Josh M
@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@BarrenThin
@Krieg
Ruby looked noticeably worried when Jennifers words trailed off... She'd been here long enough to make the simple connection between what Jennifer did and what she said, she turned towards the others for the time being. 'Come on! Let's fine that bird!" She exclaimed, deciding to wait to see who would follow and who would stay before she did anything, though she did still look quite impatient, maybe there was only one item this time around, but if that was the case, she'd figure out who to give it to soon enough if she found that bird...​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FIVE DEAD END
"Guilt"

ZQPkCze.png

"I'm glad you all can see clearly now! I hear some talk of me trying to trick you guys, and while I certainly love to see students getting paranoid, you'll all see I truly care about you once the verdict is in place! So..." Monokuma takes out his device. "Up, up, and away~!"

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Ntasu, standing amongst you in the airplane. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling her into the dark depths of the plane...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Ntasu's face three times in a row. The text below says...

GUILTY

Congratulations, you guys got another one!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Natsu Dragneel stands in the middle of a pleasant field, far from your stuffy airplane.

DWnCtFB.jpg

Looking around, he spots a few people-- his guild mates.

Gu2t4yY.png
DrRuXqB.png
RgFo3GZ.png

4ijL4Hy.png

It was certainly unsettling to see them here of all places, but perhaps that meant... he was free? In any case, Natsu rushes toward them, a smile on his face.

But something's wrong. Very wrong. Natsu continues to run, but his destination always seems farther and farther away. He reaches out for his guild mates, but that's when something very odd happens--

Heat. Too much heat. Natsu can't control himself. He recoils and shuts his eyes, but that doesn't make it stop. Natsu's fire erupts outward and ends up consuming them all, and there is nothing they can do about it. They are killed in moments, dead by Natsu's hand.

He screams, but nothing changes. His fire consumes the entire field surrounding him, turning it to ash. The sky blackens in shame for what Natsu has done.

His fire eventually abates, and Natsu feels incredibly weak. His power has left him, his enhanced abilities beyond a regular human wiped away. Natsu could be killed with a single knife wound at this point, and that's conveniently what a Prinny servant is handing Natsu.

There's little hesitation. Perhaps he's been lost to despair, or perhaps he's not even in control of his own body, but Natsu plunges the knife deep into his own chest.

The Ultimate Dragon Slayer is executed.

---

"And just in time for our landing!" announces Monokuma. You might be wondering who's flying the plane if Monokuma is here, but someone seems to be as you all feel the sensation of the plane dropping. Looking outside, you'll see what looks to be an archipelago...

I0Jdl9h.png

The plane continues its descent, eventually landing on a runway...

"Please enjoy your stay!" says Monokuma. After a few moments, the airplane's doors open, allowing you all to leave.​
"Hmph. How annoying..." The priest grumbled as they seemed to have landed in another unknown place. Why were there here? And for that matter, where was here anyway? Making his way out of the plane, Kotomine examined his surroundings in an attempt to get a good look of where he was standing.

"Bear, where have you led us? And for what purpose?" He asked Monokuma, crossing his arms impatiently.

@Atomyk @Anyone

"Apparently, we're here for some sort of vacation," Robin snarked at Kotomine, "Perhaps a reward for killing a traitor with the vote? I've always wanted to relax with a girlfriend on a beach."

"It's a great vacation spot!" the bear exclaims. "It's a resort island, one of the many used by the Mira-Curtiss partnership and its associates." Monokuma salutes, for whatever reason. "You'll all be safe here! Everyone knows zombies can't get off the mainland!"

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician

"Does everyone get hotel rooms or just the people who haven't died, Monokuma?" There was a legitimate question right there.

"Apparently, we're here for some sort of vacation," Robin snarked at Kotomine, "Perhaps a reward for killing a traitor with the vote? I've always wanted to relax with a girlfriend on a beach."
"One of these days, I'm going to end up spying on you and Ms. Furudo as you relax on the beach... Sounds like a story a bad writer would chalk up..." He muttered to himself.

"It's a great vacation spot!" the bear exclaims. "It's a resort island, one of the many used by the Mira-Curtiss partnership and its associates." Monokuma salutes, for whatever reason. "You'll all be safe here! Everyone knows zombies can't get off the mainland!"

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
"Vacation...? I can hardly relax when I know there's one more killer out there among us all, waiting to strike next..."

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Pretty Boy looks down at the tablet with a frown, until he sees who's on the screen, the faintest trace of a grin creeps across his lips as his rival for Yang's adoration is sentenced to death

Though as he watches the screen light up with that word "Guilty" his grin only grows wider
Oh boy, she'd never fall for him now!
The way he saw it, he was the only one contending for Yang's love, he'd win by default

"Oh...this will be good" he says as he watches, his smirks growing disturbingly wide as he sits on the hospital bed and waits for Natsu's demise, which...comes all to soon
"It's a shame...suicide is a great way to kill...but he died all too quickly..." he adds, his smile vanishing as he considers that without Yang his mind is slipping back to it's normal state of sadistic cruelty "N-No" he says as he steels himself "I won't go back to being that way...I have to be strong...for her"

he wasn't so sure though...Yang didn't even seem phased by his begging before she died...didn't speak a word to him as he tried to save her
He risked his own life to save her from those bastards...twice, the first, posing as a traitor to try and take her votes, and the second, risking death at the hands of the monomonsters
She didn't even react at first, she...she'd always been distant and cold to him
Like she didn't really care at all

But that was impossible, right? She liked him...he could tell, she liked him at least a little, as shown by her flirting

Right?

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.