Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leia rushes into the warehouse, bringing Axel with her. She screams at the sight of what is happening, jumping beside Poirot to hide. With Kotomine and the others thinning the number of guns being fired, the airplane in the hangar suddenly starts to life. Leia's head jumps up, hitting the back of the ambulance. "Ow! I mean-- The part we need for the airplane, we found it! But how'd it get installed...?"

Amidst the fighting, a spotlight come down on the airplane. Its Monokuma, and he's wearing an pilot's hat. "I've fixed the plane, students! I suggest you all pile in before you become swiss cheese!"

@Verite
@Iowan Corn
@Everyone!
"Tch! And the fun was just getting started!" Kotomine clicked his tongue briefly in annoyance, before heading for the plane, shoving anyone in front of him out of his way without much thought.

For a few moments, Robin only stared at the desecrated body of Clara, anger slowly filling his body. Turning to Erika, the rage was written across Robin's face for all to see, "We don't let that man get away next time we see him. We're going to hang him by the neck from the back of the airship and let him die, got that?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

For a few moments, Robin only stared at the desecrated body of Clara, anger slowly filling his body. Turning to Erika, the rage was written across Robin's face for all to see, "We don't let that man get away next time we see him. We're going to hang him by the neck from the back of the airship and let him die, got that?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
The creature-- Clara-- can only scream and cry. She flails wildly, vomit spewing from her mouth. It's a disgusting and awful sight. What could have happened here to cause this? Her legs bound, stitches around her stomach, deep gashes on her wrists...

In the corner of the office is the fish tank Diana was talking about. It holds a single fish.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"I think so," says Jennifer. "But why would he want that...?"

Amanda only frowns at this, though. "Does it matter? We have to find the rabbit! Certainly, that would be the better item, yes?"

She takes your group to the second lift, and presses the button to bring you down. "Must be careful, must be careful..." she repeats.

@york
Ruby shivered a little, she had a really bad feeling about this, the way Amanda was acting seemed just a little suspicious to her, but she decided to play along. "Maybe Hoffman would know where the Rabbit is too..." She said, thinking about this for a moment, she had a really bad feeling about what was under that blanket she had seen in that room of his, she had to know what was under there, something felt really really wrong about it.

Robin spotted the fish and moved around the flailing Clara to get to the fishtank, "Did that girl say anything about it needing to be alive, Erika?"

Ruby shivered a little, she had a really bad feeling about this, the way Amanda was acting seemed just a little suspicious to her, but she decided to play along. "Maybe Hoffman would know where the Rabbit is too..." She said, thinking about this for a moment, she had a really bad feeling about what was under that blanket she had seen in that room of his, she had to know what was under there, something felt really really wrong about it.
"Hoffman this! Hoffman that!" Amanda scoffs. "That mean old man can... can shove it!" Amanda looks as if that's the meanest thing she's capable of saying. For a kid her age, one could suppose it is. The lift hits the bottom, and Amanda steps off. "I'm sure he's around here!" Jennifer nods and whispers to Brown, who goes running off. Amanda scowls. "Hey! I said I could do it, Jennifer!" Despite her words, Amanda follows Brown, eventually leading you all to a beaten brown bag. "Oh!"

Stepping up to it, Amanda peers curiously at the bag. She's about to open it, but a rabbit suddenly jumps out and runs off.​

IcX2ovi.jpg

"Oh, there he goes!" whines Amanda.

@york

"Well, they were looking for the fish earlier...and if the end result is this...." Erika sounded disgusted by this. Even if she were a cruel detective, this was one of the reasons why she became a detective in the first place...

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk

"Hoffman this! Hoffman that!" Amanda scoffs. "That mean old man can... can shove it!" Amanda looks as if that's the meanest thing she's capable of saying. For a kid her age, one could suppose it is. The lift hits the bottom, and Amanda steps off. "I'm sure he's around here!" Jennifer nods and whispers to Brown, who goes running off. Amanda scowls. "Hey! I said I could do it, Jennifer!" Despite her words, Amanda follows Brown, eventually leading you all to a beaten brown bag. "Oh!"

Stepping up to it, Amanda peers curiously at the bag. She's about to open it, but a rabbit suddenly jumps out and runs off.​

IcX2ovi.jpg

"Oh, there he goes!" whines Amanda.

@york
Ruby was about to ask Amanda what put her off about Hoffman, but when Brown lead them to the rabbit, and it dashed off, Ruby forgot all about that for the moment "I got it I got it! I got it!" she yelled, rushing off after the rabbit. Using her semblance once more, she tried her best to chase after it, well, without running it over, she tried to follow the rabbit as best as she could.

Robin spotted the fish and moved around the flailing Clara to get to the fishtank, "Did that girl say anything about it needing to be alive, Erika?"
The fish doesn't seem to mind. It's just a fish, after all. Still, behind you, Clara suddenly stops her screaming and begins to mumble.​

The girl is in incredible pain.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"Fine, sacrifices need to be made. Sorry, Fish, but it's time you did your duty for the greater good," Robin rolled his sleeve up before plunging his hand after the fish, snatching it up in one go, "Got it, easy enough!"

Ruby was about to ask Amanda what put her off about Hoffman, but when Brown lead them to the rabbit, and it dashed off, Ruby forgot all about that for the moment "I got it I got it! I got it!" she yelled, rushing off after the rabbit. Using her semblance once more, she tried her best to chase after it, well, without running it over, she tried to follow the rabbit as best as she could.
Sir Peter, Sir Peter, put in a cage, had to hold it in.

Sir Peter, Sir Peter, needs to go right now, doesn't want to sin.

Peter the rabbit runs as fast as he can. You manage to chase him to one of the luggage containment rooms, but an odd sight meets you there. From beyond a metal fence, you see...

tldBWC5.jpg

You hear Hoffman speaking, "What in blazes! Just who did this?! Who made this mess?! Who is making all this racket?!"

@york

"Fine, sacrifices need to be made. Sorry, Fish, but it's time you did your duty for the greater good," Robin rolled his sleeve up before plunging his hand after the fish, snatching it up in one go, "Got it, easy enough!"
Do you leave Clara to her misery? Perhaps a peace can be found here, even if this is the afterlife.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

Erika didn't want to do it herself, but she had the feeling that she might as well.

"Dlanor..." Erika said in a monotone voice, catching her off-guard. It was obvious on what Erika wanted her to do to Clara.

"...as you wish," Dlanor mumbled as she walked over to the suffering girl. With that strength of hers, Dlanor attempted to make this painless and quick as possible by snapping Clara's neck.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FIVE
"Look How High We Can Fly"

The fighting is still ongoing, but Isabela seems to notice the situation. She looks up to the plane starting to go off, it becoming increasingly clear her claim was simply a bluff. With Nick gone, her sights are set on all of you once again, but there's nothing she can do as the plane leaves the hangar, turning to liftoff on a runway.

Monokuma was nice enough to wait for you all to pile in, and he announces over the airplane's speakers for you all to fasten your seat belts!

lY8FT3I.jpg

The airplane shakes and heaves, but eventually you all feel the sensation of it lifting off the ground. Your ears popping, you all look out to see the burning city of Los Perdidos slowly fading away. Congratulations everyone, you've finally made it out of the city. You'll find food and drink on the plane, as well as a place to relieve yourselves. Rubbish Bin can be found here. You'll also find The Bucket Knight hanging around, just outside of the cockpit.
Unfortunately, Monokuma is your pilot.​

"You may all remove your seat belts!" he announces. "If at any point you guys feel lightheaded and need some air, feel free to open one of the exit doors! I'm sure nothing bad will happen if you do!"
You're all stuck on this airplane for the time being, it seems, with one less immune survivor in tow.

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

Last edited:
Erika didn't want to do it herself, but she had the feeling that she might as well.

"Dlanor..." Erika said in a monotone voice, catching her off-guard. It was obvious on what Erika wanted her to do to Clara.

"...as you wish," Dlanor mumbled as she walked over to the suffering girl. With that strength of hers, Dlanor attempted to make this painless and quick as possible by snapping Clara's neck.

Clara dies, her mumbling, screams, and whimpers ended. Silence envelops the room.

You have the required item, at least.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
~The Afterlife~

Arya looked back only briefly, feeling a pang of guilt leaving Erika and Robin behind. In ways, she felt idiotic for letting her rage overcome her, her grief, and the stubborn nature of her blood fueling her decisions. There was no concept of defeat in the Stark lineage, and with any losses that the Starks were inevitably faced with, the pack of wolves came back only stronger with an incurable taste of blood. In truth, the only time the Starks held any sort of submission was against Aegon the Conqueror and his three dragoons, a feat that only the Martells far to the south could resist.

Pushing aside her history, Arya kept eerily silent, following along the main group and trying weakly to piece everything together. An airship, children, aristocracies, and more? It was odd, and certainly, far from the afterlife Arya wanted. Wishing she could find a Heart Tree to answer her prays, the young noble simply kept pondering upon her actions, her words, and the corruption in her heart. Landing onto a hallway, watching Ruby chase a rabbit, Arya quietly followed, her face blank and disturbed.

With each passing step growing weaker and erratic, the tomboy nearly tripped on herself, her breathing becoming heavy, wheezy, and erratic. A soft, dull ringing fiercely pierced into Arya's skull, feeling as if her entire craninum was at ready to cave in. Softly, ever so softly, she rose her porcelain left hand, grazing against her nostrils to feel the unwelcoming presence of fresh crimson. Wondering if she felt ill, Arya softly gasped, feeling herself virtually pulled out of reality...

---

She sat alone upon a dimly-lit dark room, slowly arising to scan the world around her. A ray of heavenly white sunlight pierced above her, as Arya's ash eyes winced in response to the sight of it. Looking around, the frantic child saw she was in a tower of some sorts, with the walls a deep, dark cobblestone texture with even hints of brimstone shimmering within the stark contrast of light and dark. Several doors were open before her, and as she peered through those doors, a dense wall of fog would hinder her vision.

A strong, steady, masculine yet inhumane and horrid voice called out.

"The doors are closing."

---

A soft gasp escaped Arya's lips once more, staring blankly ahead, hastily wiping her bloodied nose with the sleeves of her undershirt. "Ah...Erhh..." the child groaned, feeling ill and sicken, spitting onto the ground and continuing forward. "R-Ruby, did you catch it?" Arya questioned, keeping herself together, for the sake of the group.

A soft gasp escaped Arya's lips once more, staring blankly ahead, hastily wiping her bloodied nose with the sleeves of her undershirt. "Ah...Erhh..." the child groaned, feeling ill and sicken, spitting onto the ground and continuing forward. "R-Ruby, did you catch it?" Arya questioned, keeping herself together, for the sake of the group.
You've caught up to Ruby, who's found herself confronted with one of the few adults here on this airship. It's Mr. Hoffman, and none of the children like him very much. Perhaps he's evil, perhaps he isn't, but he's certainly angry right now. He steps into the light, revealing what his rage has turned him into...

Y6Vrk9D.jpg

"You awful whelps! You ungrateful children! Making noise! Making dirt! Filth!"

He looks ready to lunge at you both.

@york
@Krieg

Robin closes his eyes for a moment and mutters a quick prayer for the girl before heading for the door, "Come on, we need to go, love."

"Alright, Erika says as she takes one last look at the girl before leaving the room with Robin and Dlanor.

They got that fish, so looks like their priority is to fetch over the stupid gift.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FIVE
"Look How High We Can Fly"

The fighting is still ongoing, but Isabela seems to notice the situation. She looks up to the plane starting to go off, it becoming increasingly clear her claim was simply a bluff. With Nick gone, her sights are set on all of you once again, but there's nothing she can do as the plane leaves the hangar, turning to liftoff on a runway.

Monokuma was nice enough to wait for you all to pile in, and he announces over the airplane's speakers for you all to fasten your seat belts!

lY8FT3I.jpg

The airplane shakes and heaves, but eventually you all feel the sensation of it lifting off the ground. Your ears popping, you all look out to see the burning city of Los Perdidos slowly fading away. Congratulations everyone, you've finally made it out of the city. You'll find food and drink on the plane, as well as a place to relieve yourselves. Rubbish Bin can be found here. You'll also find The Bucket Knight hanging around, just outside of the cockpit.
Unfortunately, Monokuma is your pilot.​

"You may all remove your seat belts!" he announces. "If at any point you guys feel lightheaded and need some air, feel free to open one of the exit doors! I'm sure nothing bad will happen if you do!"
You're all stuck on this airplane for the time being, it seems, with one less immune survivor in tow.​
I'm going to find that bear's core and rip it to shreds with my bare hands... or rather, bear hands anyway, he dryly thought, crossing his arms as he simply sat in his seat, Without young Robin, Erika, and Dlanor, this won't be as fun. Bah, it's just as well, they were beginning to rub off on me anyway. Oh, well. I still have Mr. Castle with me. He could prove to be entertaining...

His thoughts darted back to the case. Yes, that was right. He was one of the people who ended up sending that young little girl to die. What was her name again? Right, Yang. Hmph. This wasn't the first time he ended up voting for a little girl, only for her to end up innocent. Yes, he wasn't too hung over that, and he was not hung over this. However, other people seemed angrier at the thought of Yang dying, like Pretty Boy and that fiery Natsu boy. Yes, in a tight spot like this, Natsu, or anyone else bitter over Yang's death for that matter, could go right on ahead and march over to him if they wanted to.

The sadistic priest's lips curled into a small smirk as he thought about the pain and agony he must cause whenever he'd vote off innocent people. It wasn't like he was doing this on purpose, but nevertheless, it was always something of a win situation for him regardless. The chance to see people break down, cry, curse God, the works. All that made it worth accidentally implicating the wrong person in the end.

@anyone mad that Yang died :^)

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Status
Not open for further replies.