Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB grins as he sees the gun, warpind behind Frank and kicking him in the back "You're going against the last Traitor...you think I'll die so easily?!" he asks, making a big show out of nothing in reality

he was amazed that no-one had bought his act...with all his early game talk of cutting throats, River's neck being cut...all the stabbings...they had never suspected him...but he had to make them buy it...he had to...
"Enough of this. Your attempt to convince people has ended in a fiasco, but regardless, attacking others just to protect the one you care for will always end in retaliation," Kotomine said with a distasteful frown, rushing behind Pretty Boy at superhuman speeds with a small boom. If it was a fight he wanted, a fight he would get, as long as Monokuma allowed it.

Test the strength, look for weaknesses, take advantage of traumas.

"You have so little for yourself that you can't stand it when a pretty little face like that is on the verge of losing everything, eh? Is that right?!" He exclaimed, stopping behind Pretty Boy and jabbing the back of his neck with his two fingers, hoping to hit a pressure point.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

Reactions: BarrenThin
PB warped, this time on top of a nearby crate

"So..." he asks, twirling his knives around and kneeling to look down at everyone "Care to deal with me?" he gives everyone a look before warping away, out of sight this time

Thickening his fog, he chuckles, the laughter seemingly coming from right behind everyone in the room

"So..." he asks, twirling his knives around and kneeling to look down at everyone "Care to deal with me?" he gives everyone a look before warping away, out of sight this time

Thickening his fog, he chuckles, the laughter seemingly coming from right behind everyone in the room
"No. My vote still stands," Frank watched for PB to reappear.

@DapperDogman
@Atomyk
@Verite

"Stand down, demon. It is no use. What do you hope to accomplish with this?" He asked, keeping his guard and stances up.

Poirot clucks his tongue at the violence. "A confession to protect a loved one is no surprise to anyone, and does simply prove your own innocence, young man." He stands primly in place, far enough to stay out of the fray. "No, one is to look for the reasons behind the killing to understand it, even when one is a traitor. I have no motive for Miss Yang - simply being not here is not a motive. However, as I have said before, Jack and Wuya have had bad blood with Miss Erika and Robin before - a moment of opportunity to have a spot of revenge is within Miss Wuya's desires, I believe."

Reactions: BarrenThin
"Right then, time to figure out what's going on here," Robin pushed the door open and pointed an accusing finger at Hoffman, "Release the girl and tell us where the fish, and be thrown to your death. Your choice, make it quick."
Hoffman turns to you three, surprised. Clara doesn't seem to react and only continues to... clean. Hoffman's face turns to rage, stepping toward your group. "What is the meaning of this?! You whelps! You bad awful children need to know your place!"

You were weakened while you were alive, but all three of you feel completely powerless as Hoffman glares at you. You feel like little more than the children he just accused you of being. "Get out!" he roars, and you feel as if your feet are moving on their own. There's nothing you can do-- you feel scared of this man.

The door slams shut beind you. You then hear a bang from behind it.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"Fine then" he hisses, giving up on that idea "But know this...I was a spirit of vengeance once before...I shall become such again" and with that he was silent, the fog dissipating as he vanishes from sight

In truth...he just wanted to die...without Yang...he had no-one...

Everyone had shrugged him off, time and time again, but her...she listened...

"So much for becoming a Hunter" he says as he looks down at his feet, tearing up again "So...so much for......us..." he mutters

"Fine then" he hisses, giving up on that idea "But know this...I was a spirit of vengeance once before...I shall become such again" and with that he was silent, the fog dissipating as he vanishes from sight

In truth...he just wanted to die...without Yang...he had no-one...

Everyone had shrugged him off, time and time again, but her...she listened...

"So much for becoming a Hunter" he says as he looks down at his feet, tearing up again "So...so much for......us..." he mutters
Castle was unphased by his tears. He turned to Monokuma. "Just call the damn vote."

@Atomyk
@Verite
@ItsToppyTippers
@Everyone else

"Okay, that is a load of crap," Robin was now mad. What ever kind of dark sorcery the man used to move them, he wasn't going to stand for it. Pounding on the door, Robin yelled loud enough for Hoffman to hear, "Open in there, I'm not going without some damn answers."

"I see the hysteria has died down." Funny remarked nonchalantly. "Can we please for human decency end this farce of a trial all ready?"

Reactions: Verite
"For the love of...," Erika groans, for once seeming frustrated. With the door unlocked, she opens it again, she, like Robin, weren't going to leave without what they want.

"I didn't leave of my own free will. That man forced me out somehow," Robin argued as he followed Erika inside.

*Natsu sat there and thought for a minute. Anyone but Yang... please... Natsu votes for Jack/Wuya*
@Atomyk
(Sorry for short post but I gotta help save Yang)

"My lady I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it will mean little if people do not change their votes. But let's get back to the question at hand. Perhaps not these night vision goggles, but perhaps the same can be made by an incantation, or a spell?"

@Mari
@Everyone

"It may very well be the ability to naturally see in darkness as well", Bayonetta added.

But those goggles had Bayonetta intrigued.

Bayonetta entered a vote towards Jack and Wuya on the system.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

"Ah, yes, I have," Kotomine replied, "I found them in one of those damn bear's machines, and I had a feeling they belonged to you," he said, pulling out the items he recovered from the monomono machine, "Are these what you were referring to?"

ScarboroughFair.png

"Beautiful!" she said as she got her Scarborough Fair from Kotomine.

"You have my gratitude, my dear,"

tumblr_l0tre49ANG1qaf8azo1_400.gif

"You can't imagine how happy I am now."

Bayonetta felt whole and more natural, though the guns she acquired while involved here were more than adequate.

@Verite

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR DEAD END
"A Dragon Consumed"

"Upuhehehe... Ahahahahaha!" In the silence that follow the voting chaos, Monokuma's laughter fills the warehouse. "Such drama! Such violence! Crash! Bang! Biff! Pow! You guys are a total menace to society! And to think you all sit there and act like you're better than the traitors! What this is, what it really is when you think about it, is a game of survival. I hope you all think on that, as it seems our beary poor Punmaster hasn't noticed it!"

He brandishes a claw. "But perhaps she's simply lost the will to fight after you all called for the execution of her sister. It was that nosy detective who was behind that... perhaps you guys are right about this vote after all! But, really, is this world any worse off with one less detective in it?"

Monokuma shrugs, pulling out his device. "Anyway, the votes are locked in! Blondie is about to recieve the opportunity to see her sister again!"

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Yang, standing amongst you in the Warehouse. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the city...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Yang's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Yang isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

On your screens appears an oddly familiar sight...

7YU4hhI.gif

What? That's not Yang at all! The camera eventually pans, showing Yang standing in the forest. Dark and foreboding trees surround her. She spots Ruby fighting beyond the line of trees, off in the distance. It doesn't make any sense, certainly... Ruby was supposed to be dead! Still, who could say? For all Yang knew, this was the afterlife.

But afterlife or not, she had to stop what was happening. She couldn't let history repeat itself. She had to save Ruby.

Yang Xiao Long springs forth, rushing through the bush at a breakneck pace. Branches and thorns whip at her body and her face, doing their best to deter her. Of course, nothing's going to stop this yellow blur!

... Spoke too soon, it seems. The forest rapidly shifts, a wall of thorns being thrown up to block Yang's path. With no way around in sight, the girl simply chooses to bash at the wall of thorns with her fist. Her boxing gloves quickly detoriate, and soon Yang's punches are producing blood-- her own blood.

The nasty Monokuma creatures that had been attacking Ruby now approach Yang from behind, emerging from the darkness. She doesn't seem to notice them, her focus wholely on smashing through the thorn wall.

But, something odd happens. Something that none of you have seen before during an execution. Monokuma has allowed Pretty Boy to enter whatever strange area this is taking place. You all look up to find that he's missing from the warehouse, his intention to stop this execution clear.

With grim determination, Pretty Boy breaks from the darkness and runs forward. Ghosts split from his body to engage the Monokuma monsters as Pretty Boy attacks the thorn wall with his knife. Finally noticing something else outside of her laser-guided focus, Yang turns her head. She and Pretty Boy share a quick glance before continuing their assault on the wall.

But it's useless. Perhaps they both knew this from the very beginning. Still, they continue to fight, even as their limbs turn to jelly from exhaustion. The Monokumas make short work of the ghosts, prompting Pretty Boy to step forth to defend Yang. Of course, he's thrown aside easily.

Turning to meet her attackers, Yang can only stare. Her hands a broken and bloody mess, her body drained of energy, Yang is forced to do little more than wait as the monsters pounce on her.

The Ultimate Punmaster is executed.

---

When it's all over, Monokuma gives a big sigh. "Nice try!" he says, as Pretty Boy is deposited back into the warehouse. He's battered and bruised, horribly injured after his time in what could only be described as the 'execution chamber'. "Goodness! So much drama! You guys should have your own Reality Television show!" The bear brings his paws to his chin, grinning. "You guys were so close with that one! You were right, that murder could not have been done with just a single person... because it wasn't! But all this talk of the president being able to duplicate himself or the monkey and his witch being attached at the hip is so boring!"

"The murder was done by multiple people, because it turns out there's more than a single traitor remaining!"

Monokuma laughs, before looking down at Pretty Boy's damaged body. "... You look awful," Monokuma says. "I think you might need a doctor, even! I know just the guy!"

LReGd2d.gif

An ambulance comes screeching into the room. Out comes a second Monokuma, this one wearing a stethoscope. "Just call me by my second name!" he exclaims. "Doctor Death!"

There's little any of you can do while Pretty Boy is picked up and dropped on a gurney. He's wheeled into the ambulance. It's about to leave, but suddenly something new occurs--

A giant man rushes into the warehouse, flanked by a couple of armed men. They aim their guns at your group. Isabela comes up behind them, saying, "Don't even think about retaliating." She holds what appears to be a device with a button in her hand. "We've rigged this place with explosives, one wrong move, and we're all gone."

Then, she spots what she wants. "Him." With her free hand, she points to the man you guys met in the Quarantine Area, Nick Ramos. "Give us him, and we'll go without anyone getting hurt."

But before anyone can comment, yet another group of intruders arrive. The descend from the roof of the warehouse on ropes. You spot the glasses and blond hair of Thomas, the leader of the True Eye cult. "I believe we want the immune one as well!"

"What the hell?!" exclaims Nick. "I don't want to go with either of you!"

Isabela looks concerned now. "You don't understand. We're working toward a cure! Months of research has been destroyed, but we can get it all back if we just had your blood!" Nick stares at her, considering this. He could be the cure? He could save the world?

But Thomas is having none of it. "I'm afraid that we can't let that happen." He pulls out a gun and aims it at Nick's head. "The virus was a punishment. A cleansing. To reverse that can only be the work of demons."

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chris Lang
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR DEAD END
"A Dragon Consumed"

"Upuhehehe... Ahahahahaha!" In the silence that follow the voting chaos, Monokuma's laughter fills the warehouse. "Such drama! Such violence! Crash! Bang! Biff! Pow! You guys are a total menace to society! And to think you all sit there and act like you're better than the traitors! What this is, what it really is when you think about it, is a game of survival. I hope you all think on that, as it seems our beary poor Punmaster hasn't noticed it!"

He brandishes a claw. "But perhaps she's simply lost the will to fight after you all called for the execution of her sister. It was that nosy detective who was behind that... perhaps you guys are right about this vote after all! But, really, is this world any worse off with one less detective in it?"

Monokuma shrugs, pulling out his device. "Anyway, the votes are locked in! Blondie is about to recieve the opportunity to see her sister again!"

---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Yang, standing amongst you in the Warehouse. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the city...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Yang's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Yang isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

On your screens appears an oddly familiar sight...

7YU4hhI.gif

What? That's not Yang at all! The camera eventually pans, showing Yang standing in the forest. Dark and foreboding trees surround her. She spots Ruby fighting beyond the line of trees, off in the distance. It doesn't make any sense, certainly... Ruby was supposed to be dead! Still, who could say? For all Yang knew, this was the afterlife.

But afterlife or not, she had to stop what was happening. She couldn't let history repeat itself. She had to save Ruby.

Yang Xiao Long springs forth, rushing through the bush at a breakneck pace. Branches and thorns whip at her body and her face, doing their best to deter her. Of course, nothing's going to stop this yellow blur!

... Spoke too soon, it seems. The forest rapidly shifts, a wall of thorns being thrown up to block Yang's path. With no way around in sight, the girl simply chooses to bash at the wall of thorns with her fist. Her boxing gloves quickly detoriate, and soon Yang's punches are producing blood-- her own blood.

The nasty Monokuma creatures that had been attacking Ruby now approach Yang from behind, emerging from the darkness. She doesn't seem to notice them, her focus wholely on smashing through the thorn wall.

But, something odd happens. Something that none of you have seen before during an execution. Monokuma has allowed Pretty Boy to enter whatever strange area this is taking place. You all look up to find that he's missing from the warehouse, his intention to stop this execution clear.

With grim determination, Pretty Boy breaks from the darkness and runs forward. Ghosts split from his body to engage the Monokuma monsters as Pretty Boy attacks the thorn wall with his knife. Finally noticing something else outside of her laser-guided focus, Yang turns her head. She and Pretty Boy share a quick glance before continuing their assault on the wall.

But it's useless. Perhaps they both knew this from the very beginning. Still, they continue to fight, even as their limbs turn to jelly from exhaustion. The Monokumas make short work of the ghosts, prompting Pretty Boy to step forth to defend Yang. Of course, he's thrown aside easily.

Turning to meet her attackers, Yang can only stare. Her hands a broken and bloody mess, her body drained of energy, Yang is forced to do little more than wait as the monsters pounce on her.

The Ultimate Punmaster is executed.

---

When it's all over, Monokuma gives a big sigh. "Nice try!" he says, as Pretty Boy is deposited back into the warehouse. He's battered and bruised, horribly injured after his time in what could only be described as the 'execution chamber'. "Goodness! So much drama! You guys should have your own Reality Television show!" The bear brings his paws to his chin, grinning. "You guys were so close with that one! You were right, that murder could not have been done with just a single person... because it wasn't! But all this talk of the president being able to duplicate himself or the monkey and his witch being attached at the hip is so boring!"

"The murder was done by multiple people, because it turns out there's more than a single traitor remaining!"

Monokuma laughs, before looking down at Pretty Boy's damaged body. "... You look awful," Monokuma says. "I think you might need a doctor, even! I know just the guy!"

LReGd2d.gif

An ambulance comes screeching into the room. Out comes a second Monokuma, this one wearing a stethoscope. "Just call me by my second name!" he exclaims. "Doctor Death!"

There's little any of you can do while Pretty Boy is picked up and dropped on a gurney. He's wheeled into the ambulance. It's about to leave, but suddenly something new occurs--

A giant man rushes into the warehouse, flanked by a couple of armed men. They aim their guns at your group. Isabela comes up behind them, saying, "Don't even think about retaliating." She holds what appears to be a device with a button in her hand. "We've rigged this place with explosives, one wrong move, and we're all gone."

Then, she spots what she wants. "Him." With her free hand, she points to the man you guys met in the Quarantine Area, Nick Ramos. "Give us him, and we'll go without anyone getting hurt."

But before anyone can comment, yet another group of intruders arrive. The descend from the roof of the warehouse on ropes. You spot the glasses and blond hair of Thomas, the leader of the True Eye cult. "I believe we want the immune one as well!"

"What the hell?!" exclaims Nick. "I don't want to go with either of you!"

Isabela looks concerned now. "You don't understand. We're working toward a cure! Months of research has been destroyed, but we can get it all back if we just had your blood!" Nick stares at her, considering this. He could be the cure? He could save the world?

But Thomas is having none of it. "I'm afraid that we can't let that happen." He pulls out a gun and aims it at Nick's head. "The virus was a punisment. A cleansing. To reverse that can only be the work of demons."

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Frank knew he needed to make a decision, and a right now. The weight of Yang's death had yet to sink in, but he knew it would any minute now, and it wouldn't leave much of him left. This wasn't going well; the shit had really hit the fan. He couldn't let Nick get shot... but, then, he realized something. Why would Isabela blow them up?

She couldn't. They needed Nick. If they killed him, they screwed the entire human race over.

Frank raised the gun and shot Thomas in the face, before calmly lowering it once again.

@Atomyk
@Everyone else

Pretty was too emotionally destroyed to even bother protesting against 'Doctor Death'
He didn't want to survive, without her he had nothing left...
He didn't protest against the doctor, and he didn't even bother to open his eyes, all he knew is that he wanted to keel over and die himself, at least then he could be with Yang again...

"Where are you taking me?" he asks the bear "A grave wouldn't be too bad...but I doubt you'd be so kind as to see me to one of those" he says, coughing weakly as he notes he lost the knife he was using

"Ugh...just my luck" he murmurs as he looks to the bear "I lost one of the only things she gave me..."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Ladies. Gentlemen! Are we going to allow chaos to reign or will cooler heads prevail?" Then Frank shoots one of them in the face. "Chaos it is then."

Status
Not open for further replies.