Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Guess I could use a bear punching bag to get rid of all the frustration I've kept pent up inside," said a smirking determined Yang. She looked to the others in the group and back to the MegaKuma. The blonde was ready to beat something.

@Atomyk @everyone

Robin aimed his Glock at Monokuma and began taking shots the beast. He certainly wasn't a perfect shoot, but he was doing well enough, scoring a few hits on the beast. Emptying his clip, Robin looked to Yang as he reloaded and nodded, "Yang, I know we are not on good terms but I know you can hurt him. I've felt your punches and you nearly broke my arm then."

"W-what is that thing?!" shouted Giroro. "Anyone have an extra gun?" Giroro wanted to fight, but he would be pretty much useless without a gun. Keroro screamed when the giant creature roared, and ducked behind Giroro. He would be useless no matter what.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Atomyk
@other people

"If you can't fight, then stay the hell back!" Robin roared back at the creatures before returning to fire at MegaKuma.

"Let me have that gun. I'm a trained soldier and possibly the best shot on Keron," Giroro stated, eager to get in on the action.

Keroro knew that he was included in the "can't fight" group and ran farther back, still cowering in fear.

@The Pimp Tactician

"It's fine. And I'm er. . .sorry about what I did to you. Hope it's all cool," replied Yang. She gave him a small smile and pounded the red boxing gloves she wore together. Then, she was soon seen running directly at the gigantic bear. A smile still showing on her face as she headed for it, she threw a barrage of punches and kicks aimed at its body, hoping that her attacks would collide and if they did, it would most probably stumble back from the force.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @everyone

"I'm in no mood to argue with you, soldier. Get to the back line and stay there, this is an order from a general," Robin wanted to break the thing's neck. Giroro was distracting him, making it hard for him to aim and avoid hitting Kotomine and Yang.

~???~

A breath of life escapes Arya's lips, the child feeling the waves of consciousness crash over her. A shuddering within her very soul seems to transcend throughout her entire body, as if she had been touched by some abnormality of reality itself. Another breath escaped the princess's lips, as if to deny the very notion she was breathing. Eventually, Arya resumed that familiar, harmonic motions of breathing, her eyes still firmly shut and body in absolute agony, especially around her neck, left thigh, entire abdomen, and left arm.

What...happened?

Arya slowly peered open her ash eyes, shuddering and trembling as she brought her legs up to her body, feeling her ankles and wrists constrained. Glad at least she was blinded by an enormously powerful light, Arya began to ponder back on what exactly happened, and more importantly, where she was.

"W-W...W..." Arya tried to speak, unable to, her body in a fit of pain as she noticed she was wearing...armor? And not only that, but a crown that the Kings of Winter used to wear? Feeling pressurized, Arya began to dig deep, trying to recollect her memories and see if she could piece it all together once more.
@Akibahara
@Atomyk
@york
@Josh M

@Anybody else if I forgot

Axel sighs as he thought about the latest votes on the traitor(s). We killed another innocent one.... He thought as he walked behind Frank. When will we just leave this game?!

@Atomyk

(Wasn't to sure...what to post XD)

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"City of the Dead"

Monokuma sits up on his throne to stand on the cushion. He raises his hands in the air before lowering them, as if he was bowing. "This trial has come to a close! The majority of you have decided to execute the bad dog, Cosmo!"

---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Cosmo, sitting amongst you in the Trial Room. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling him into the dark depths...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Cosmo's face three times in a row. The text below says...

GUILTY

Good job! Cosmo is a traitor! Except, you all already knew that, didn't you?

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Somehow, someway, the video feed shows outer space. What looks to be the head of a giant monstrosity sits suspended amidst the stars.

MpbbfYB.jpg

Cosmo, who you all can see sitting in space nearby, knows this place. It is a space station called Knowhere. It looks pretty impressive, but soon a different sight distracts from the grand station--

s7qCd7q.png

A giant Monokuma head appears, floating toward Knowhere. You could probably call it a face station. It's coming in pretty fast, heading straight for the space station! It looks like it might collide, even! You're not giving me enough face, you could say.

But-- the Monokuma Face Station suddenly steps, its red eye glowing bright. Face, the final frontier.

Energy starts to pour from the red eye, the glow growing brighter and brighter. It soon starts to blind even you guys watching the video! No, the face station is not going into hyperface.

The energy gathering around the eye suddenly explodes outward, slamming into Knowhere. Surely this couldn't be happening, surely it can't be... real? It's real enough for Cosmo, who has to watch it happen. Knowhere begins to crumble and degrade like it was little more than made of cardboard. Why the long ship, Cosmo?

The blast suddenly extends outward, expanding rapidly out into space. It looks akin to an endless wall of heat and energy. It's coming for Cosmo, and there's nothing the dog can do about it. In face, no one can hear you scream.

Cosmo is consumed, and your feed soon displays static.

The Ultimate Dog is executed.

---

With two executions out of the way and two traitors down, Monokuma is getting tired of this place. "You guys sure have been busy today! I think it's time we get out of here!"

A curtain moves aside to reveal the heavy metal door of the Entrance Hall. Quickly, Frank moves to open it, but he can't make it budge. "Not again," he mutters.

Monokuma growls, brandishing claws. "Try harder you dumb journalist! I'm glad you aren't one of my students if you can't even open a dumb door!"

Somewhere off in the distance, you all hear a roar. Leia screams, cowering under one of the podiums. Whatever it is, it's making quite the racket!

"I. Am. MegaKuma!"

7k37Fxt.png

This hulking monstrosity appears once again. It looks like Pretty Boy didn't kill it for good! It goes straight for Frank and the door, completely filled with rage. Lyle, standing closest to Frank, moves to save the journalist. He tosses Frank aside just in time--

MegaKuma collides with Lyle before smashing into the front door.

There is an explosion.

... When the dust settles, you see that the door has been blasted completely open. Outside lies piles of scattered and broken shipping boxes. Lyle's burnt corpse sits amongst them. You're all now free.

... The only issue is that MegaKuma still stands. You see that one of his arms is missing, but that it begins growing back. If you all want to leave, it seems you must get past this monstrosity!

---

River awakes to find her arms around a stripper pole. She's on stage for whatever reason. John Constantine awakes in front of her, slumped over a table.

fUAL62e.jpg

---

INTERLUDE PART THREE
"Sir Peter"

Ruby, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

vApmr9j.png

All of you are tied by your wrists and legs.

... But hey, at least the Bucket Knight is here.

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Ruby wasn't sure how long she remained in that state, reliving her last few moments before she died a few times before she awoke again with an eerie sense of Deja vu hanging over her, her ears still rung a bit, and her hands anc chest throbbed again from the visions she'd had. Now that she knew how these ropes worked though, she wondered if she could wiggle free, which she tried, her mind was on her mother again though, if this truly was the afterlife... Where was she? Where were all her dead relatives? Maybe this just wasn't the death she had bveen expecting... Just then, she noticed there were others around, plenty more than there were last time "H-hey... Can anyone else hear me?" she called out, she heard someone try to respond, but only managed to stutter a bit, looking towards the voice, she spotted a young looking girl with short hair. Inspecting the others, she spotted Cosmo and 3 others tied up as well, though she felt a little suspicious about Cosmo now that she had heard what River said about him.

Giroro was disappointed at Robin's decision, to say the least. He knew he was a better shot than him, but alas, an order is an order. He knew it would be best not to argue further, so he walked back to where Keroro was with his head hanging low. "Yes, sir," he said with a slight tone of sarcasm, disrespect, and outright anger. He felt completely ashamed that he couldn't help. It was his job as a soldier to protect others, but in this situation, he was the one needing protection. He felt useless and angry towards Robin, but he understood his decision. Noone in the right mind would give up a gun to a complete stranger. He sat down on the floor besides Keroro, carefully watching the monster in case he would be able to help eventually.

@The Pimp Tactician

"Great..." Erika saw MegaKuma, but knew she couldn't think of anything to use to access her Scythe of Truth.

"Lady Erika, should I?" Dlanor wondered. Erika gave a nod, allowing Dlanor to go in with her sword drawn out.

"I thought I said this before. I had said that you are dead, so I shall reassure it here," Dlanor said as she powered up her sword with the Red Truth. Since Erika didn't want to use her scythe of Truth yet, so she backed away and let Dlanor and the others do the fighting.

(man, this game moves fast)

Poirot's eyes narrow when the two are executed. The dog, if one could consider him truly a dog, had admitted his guilt, but the girl was innocent. "Bah, why is it that no one listens to Poirot!"

The detective is startled off his feet, taking a few steps backward when the door explodes. "Cher Dieu!" He stares at the enlarged bear in disgust and confusion. "Ne, this is madness. There is no sense of order, no method here. How am I to use the little grey cells, when we are at the bottom of Carroll's rabbit hole!"

"If you can't fight, then stay the hell back!" Robin roared back at the creatures before returning to fire at MegaKuma.

"Mon ami, I will do as you say. Poirot is not into such physical labor." He reaches for a handkerchief to wipe the beads of sweat off his brow, only to realize, again, that he does not have one. "Madness. Complete madness." Tutting to himself, he retreats from the fight. "Ah, if only Hastings was here."

(now, I'm off to bed, catch up in the morning)

Reactions: Atomyk
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"City of the Dead"

Monokuma sits up on his throne to stand on the cushion. He raises his hands in the air before lowering them, as if he was bowing. "This trial has come to a close! The majority of you have decided to execute the bad dog, Cosmo!"

---​

Cosmo, sitting amongst you in the Trial Room. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling him into the dark depths...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Cosmo's face three times in a row. The text below says...

GUILTY

---

Somehow, someway, the video feed shows outer space. What looks to be the head of a giant monstrosity sits suspended amidst the stars.

MpbbfYB.jpg

Cosmo, who you all can see sitting in space nearby, knows this place. It is a space station called Knowhere. It looks pretty impressive, but soon a different sight distracts from the grand station--

s7qCd7q.png

A giant Monokuma head appears, floating toward Knowhere. You could probably call it a face station. It's coming in pretty fast, heading straight for the space station! It looks like it might collide, even! You're not giving me enough face, you could say.

But-- the Monokuma Face Station suddenly steps, its red eye glowing bright. Face, the final frontier.

Energy starts to pour from the red eye, the glow growing brighter and brighter. It soon starts to blind even you guys watching the video! No, the face station is not going into hyperface.

The energy gathering around the eye suddenly explodes outward, slamming into Knowhere. Surely this couldn't be happening, surely it can't be... real? It's real enough for Cosmo, who has to watch it happen. Knowhere begins to crumble and degrade like it was little more than made of cardboard. Why the long ship, Cosmo?

The blast suddenly extends outward, expanding rapidly out into space. It looks akin to an endless wall of heat and energy. It's coming for Cosmo, and there's nothing the dog can do about it. In face, no one can hear you scream.

---

With two executions out of the way and two traitors down, Monokuma is getting tired of this place. "You guys sure have been busy today! I think it's time we get out of here!"

A curtain moves aside to reveal the heavy metal door of the Entrance Hall. Quickly, Frank moves to open it, but he can't make it budge. "Not again," he mutters.

Monokuma growls, brandishing claws. "Try harder you dumb journalist! I'm glad you aren't one of my students if you can't even open a dumb door!"

Somewhere off in the distance, you all hear a roar. Leia screams, cowering under one of the podiums. Whatever it is, it's making quite the racket!

"I. Am. MegaKuma!"

7k37Fxt.png

This hulking monstrosity appears once again. It looks like Pretty Boy didn't kill it for good! It goes straight for Frank and the door, completely filled with rage. Lyle, standing closest to Frank, moves to save the journalist. He tosses Frank aside just in time--

There is an explosion.

... When the dust settles, you see that the door has been blasted completely open. Outside lies piles of scattered and broken shipping boxes. Lyle's burnt corpse sits amongst them. You're all now free.

... The only issue is that MegaKuma still stands. You see that one of his arms is missing, but that it begins growing back. If you all want to leave, it seems you must get past this monstrosity!

---

River awakes to find her arms around a stripper pole. She's on stage for whatever reason. John Constantine awakes in front of her, slumped over a table.

fUAL62e.jpg

---

INTERLUDE PART THREE
"Sir Peter"

Ruby, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)

Eliminated:

A moment of peace seemless sly turned to a moment of crisis as a monstrous bear came bashing through the blast doors. Chief turned to look upon the beast, taking in its sinister grin. Robin and another quickly jumped into action against him, unloading their weapons into it. John's quick analyst skills could tell that they weren't doing any damage; no bullets wouldn't be enough. If they were, that thing wouldn't be shrugging them off like a Brute Chieften vs an M6H Magnum. They needed to go bigger, harder, they really needed to lay into it. Chief turned to look back at the others, them back at the enemy before them.

The Spartan flexed his shoulders and cracked his bones to loosen up. He checked his shields to make sure they were at full capacity, his body was energized and if this foe wanted a fight he was gonna get one.

He channelled his power into his feet and kicked off his left foot, putting a dent into the metal flooring. John sprinted wildly into battle, leaping up and pulling back his fist. The force multipliers in his armor engaged across the platforms as he entered the fray with a hard jab to Kuma's chest.

"I'm in no mood to argue with you, soldier. Get to the back line and stay there, this is an order from a general," Robin wanted to break the thing's neck. Giroro was distracting him, making it hard for him to aim and avoid hitting Kotomine and Yang.

"I can end this fight in a heartbeat." Funny remarked. "We only need to get the monster lodged between two objects and I will do the rest."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone

"I can end this fight in a heartbeat." Funny remarked. "We only need to get the monster lodged between two objects and I will do the rest."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone
So much happening. Desmond, Cosmo, Arya. Things were happening so quickly, even to Bayonetta.

She realized there was a battle underway. Against a giant, monstrous Monokuma. Or Megakuma.

She fired a shot at the Megakuma.

tumblr_l2a0jvqnKx1qaf8azo1_400.gif

"Mister President," she yelled to Funny "I can try to direct the monster away from the rest of you."

She went into action and began attacking the Megakuma as she said.

tumblr_ly4bbynTOC1qmkjaco1_500.gif

"I may be able to do more but my witch powers will need to build up to that... later."

@Jeremi @Atomyk

Pretty Boy grinned as MegaKuma returned "Ah, I had a feeling cutting your leg up wouldn't kill you for good..."

He grabs his knives and chuckles "Time for a rematch eh?"

He walks around amidst the various attacking group members and is tempted to call them off, to fight the beast alone...

"Hey, Two Face" He taunts "Miss me?" he adds as he summons his light fog again, as if to remind him of the ass whooping he'd had last time, with just a rock

He twirls his knives and beckons for him to attack him, standing away from the others

"You guys better make the most of this" he mutters, hoping he could distract the bear for long enough by himself

@Akibahara
@york
@Krieg
@Atomyk

"Owww. That was doozy."

The dog would wake up slowly, noticing those around him, his tail would wag.

"Ruby! Arya! Thank goodness! Cosmo was so sad. Now Cosmo feels little better!"

"The would slight growl at the best friends, before he break the chains of Lillia, Ruby, Ayra, and his own with his Tk. Leaving the best friends.

"So before all of us leave. Cosmo has confession. Cosmo was forced to be a traitor. My home was threatened. Cosmo knows you all will hate him. Cosmo tried to Confuse before Arya died He failed. I just want to keep people like Arya and Ruby alive. However, Cosmo did not have say on all attacks, sadly in River's case."

tumblr_ndqmm8Q5XO1ryeb0mo7_250.png

Admittedly his face throughout all the various proceedings was...less then composed. Everyone just kept dying. Such a amount of loss had not even occurred when Crocus was being destroyed during the battle with the Seven Dragons. Of course, that had been because Ultear used her Time Magic to warn those destined to die...and they prevented it. And now, the situation had changed. And so his expression did with it.

tumblr_ndqmm8Q5XO1ryeb0mo3_250.png

There was a beast to vanquish so that the way could be cleared. "Finally." He cracked his knuckles as he grinned. This is what Dragon Slayers lived for, fighting to determine the strongest...and for fun. He'd been deprived of that a couple times since showing up here. Things got progressively worse and he couldn't do more beyond voting. But not now. Now he could fight. He sure as hell wasn't gonna miss the chance.

"I can help too!" He charged forward, going for a magically enhanced punch to the beast as well.

Sting_and_Rogue_prepare_to_continue_their_battle.png

Twin_Dragons_charge_at_Mard_Geer.png

Sting_fights_Mard.png

Reactions: MarMar
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"City of the Dead"

---​

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

---

MpbbfYB.jpg

s7qCd7q.png

---

"I. Am. MegaKuma!"

7k37Fxt.png

There is an explosion.

---

fUAL62e.jpg

---

INTERLUDE PART THREE
"Sir Peter"

vApmr9j.png

olNFtqA.png

Cast List:

Eliminated:

The feeling of falling always seemed to last a millennium to River Song. She closed her eyes after a while, growing tired of the sensation; there wasn't much she could do while trapped in mid-air and she hated being restricted. But, on the bright side, at least she wasn't scared of falling. She had leaped out of buildings with her eyes closed before, so what happened to her didn't cause her any fear. In fact, it bored her and the archaeologist eventually fell to sleep.

When River awoke she was in a room she didn't recognize. It looked like a bar, perhaps, and there was a stage at the front. River blinked and rubbed her eyes a couple times, but upon opening them she realized that she was the one on the stage. She stood up straight, realizing she had been leaning on a pole of some kind. Wait, no, it wasn't just any pole! It was a stripper pole! So this was where the land of the dead decided to send her next? To a bloody strip club? Those places were good and all--the archaologist actually visited them from time to time to make a little extra money from a dance or two--but she still wanted to find a way to escape the afterlife!

However, little did River know she already had returned to life...

She pulled back from the pole and stretched her arms looking down at her outfit.

"What the--"

River was wearing a very low-cut tight, black leather outfit that seemed to hug every little curve on her body. To top it off, she was wore a pair of black high heels and was holding a whip in her hand. River recognized the look immediatly. She was dressed as a sexy dominatrix!

FDF_28629.jpg

She chuckled. "Well, I've worn worse things than this. Whoever sent me to this place as my next destination must know me too well..."

She looked out after a moment, realizing she and one other passed out man was in the room. Too bad. If more people were around she might have done a strip tease just for the heck of it. Oh well. Maybe more would show up later? Or then again, maybe not...

River continued to look around, scoping the area for a moment.

//I'll tag @Anyone in my next post after people defeat the MonoKuma guy and make it to my location. :3 For now, just thought I'd make one little post. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.