Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuya smiled. "Are you the same person. Why It is neither a Truth or Lie just like my form being human or ghost for there is no answer I would think but then again I have been to the yin yang world therefore. You are the same both Heylin and Xiaolin sides at once so Truth." She awaited knowing that for now she would have her first pop. And in fact it did come. Wuya gave a sigh. "There was no true answer therefore I had to get a pop. Well then I can make this fair." She smiled and let a spark bounce from her hand to Erika's balloon popping it to where Erika was on yet another Balloon. "Now then Erika are you a traitor?" She then looked at Jack telling him basically to asked the same to Robin next just to be safe.

Jack watched as the balloon did not pop. "You have faith in me." He said not in a question but in shock. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I am on the side of evil and when I tried to be good I failed." He then knew what Wuya wanted. "My next question for you Robin when it is my turn or whatever is Are you a Traitor? Truth or Lies? And Wuya put me up to it." He said lastly.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

"To think that I took time crafting a separate name 'Erika,' because I didn't specify if it were me or not because there can be many Erikas out there. Then for my last answer. I had repeated this many times already to people in the red, I am not a traitor because I am the detective. So it is a lie," Erika concluded, mentioning that her earlier questions were just setting up for that identity paradox. A moment passes, and the balloon didn't pop. It wasn't clear if that was because of the Knox's Decalogue or that she was really telling the truth.

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician

@york @Atomyk

River blinked in surprise when Amanda handed over the butterfly, holding it carefully. "You'd like for me to decide?" River questioned. She glanced to Ruby. "So only either you or I may go in the room. Which one of us should go?"
Ruby didn't seem to know the answer... She wanted to visit her sister badly, but yet she hadn't the heart to leave anyone behind just like that, she couldn't seem to decide as of yet, but she spoke anyways "I don't know..." she said, honestly looking like it this time.

~Harvesting Room~

She felt defeated.

Had she learned too much? Had the traitors sought her out? Were the traitors actually in control of the majority of the votes, shifting a democracy to an almost corrupted, demented, autocratic system of power? Many questions lingered in the young girl's mind, but as she stood before the crowd of people before her on raised platform, she began to lose her will. In playing the game, in doing her best to find some semblance of reason within people, it seemed to all but vain. She had played the Game of Thrones, and as it stood currently, she was certainly not a winner.

"Don't bother, Cosmo." Arya remarked softly, unarmed with Needle onto the ground and staring darkly at Robin, Erika, and others that have cast their votes upon her. "I would like a word," Arya spoke softly, putting her hands to her back, and pushing her head upwards. "In The North, the kingdom I am heir to, we have an tradition in our blood that every Northerner follows. If you wish to kill someone, you do it with your bare sword, because as such, you carry the guilt of taking another's life, either unjustly or through our codes of honor."

Adjusting herself, Arya spat fiercely to the ground, reeling her head back up and beginning to turn away.

"The Old Gods damn all of your traitors, especially you, Robin, and you, Erika. You are no King of mine, and you are no King of these people. If I die, be cursed for the rest of your days knowing you couldn't muster the strength to kill me and instead relying on a simple press of a button to do your disgraceful actions." Arya finalized, storming away from the main group, unarmed and intent on being alone for what she presumed were her last moments.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Robin was caught off-guard by Jack's question. Wuya actually thought he might be a traitor. With a a growl, he bit, "Lies, I'm not a damned traitor. I have not plotted against any of you unless it was for your own good, so let it be known that Robin Tact is done with fools like you, Wuya!" No pop came, though the roar that Robin's voice became near the end made up for it.

Ruby didn't seem to know the answer... She wanted to visit her sister badly, but yet she hadn't the heart to leave anyone behind just like that, she couldn't seem to decide as of yet, but she spoke anyways "I don't know..." she said, honestly looking like it this time.

@Atomyk @york

River clutched the butterfly gently. "Well if you are uncertain, I'll go." She smiled. "I'm stubborn and I'll figure out a way for the club to let all of you in," she said.

"Would you like me to kill you myself, Arya? I'm perfectly willing to do so. You think I'm scared of such things, but honestly, I've faced a fallen god who wished to destroy my world. I killed that beast myself to protect my people," Robin gripped his knife's handle as he glared at Arya, "Go ahead, make your choice. I'm sure Monokuma could arrange such a thing."

@Atomyk @york

River clutched the butterfly gently. "Well if you are uncertain, I'll go." She smiled. "I'm stubborn and I'll figure out a way for the club to let all of you in," she said.
Ruby nodded, smiling a little "It's alright if you can't... I'll just stick around a little longer!" she added, not seeming to be phased too much about this, she really didn't seem to realize that entering the club may mean a way to the world of the living.

"Excuse me...Erika..." Pretty Boy intervened with a chuckle "Your logic may be sound, but a lie is still a lie, and some folk...are very good liars"
He coughs and states "I would challange you to a logic based game, but I see those would be your specialty, so tell me...how does a boy in the womb of a healthy young woman pass away?"
He smiles and stands up "I did not strangle myself with an umbilical cord, I did not die of an illness, I was not a stillborn"
He looks to the girl and awaits her deductions, not wishing to give away too much at this point

@Gummi Bunnies

(Eh fuck it, PB's just gonna mentally spar with Erika a little, try to outwit her, maybe)

"Also, just so you know, I'm changing my vote to Wuya," Robin roared down at them, "This game of hers is ridiculous. She wants you all to kill Erika for no reason."

Reactions: BarrenThin
"Cosmo redacts last comment, comrade. Cosmo will vote for the Noob and friend. They are crazy and unstable."

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE DEAD END
"A Monochrome Wedding"

Monokuma giggles at everyone babbling back and forth. Most of them don't notice as Cosmo's voice echoes throughout the hall.

"Wait! Wait! Cosmo will take the punishment for Arya!"

"I'm changing my vote to Wuya. This game of hers is ridiculous. She wants you all to kill Erika for no reason."

Monokuma points to Cosmo and wags his finger. "Bad dog! No heroic sacrifices!" He then brings his hand to his mouth, slightly obscuring his wide grin. "Sorry Tactician boy! You all have to live with the slaughter of a child, whether or not she is a traitor! Your votes are officially locked in!"​

Despite the proceeding protests, Monokuma doesn't hesitate while he presses a button on his device. "Pay attention, transfer students!"​
---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Arya, standing amongst you in the Entrance Hall. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the facility...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Arya's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Arya isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

A new video starts on your ID screens, the camera slowly panning down to a dimly-lit dining hall filled to the brim with men, women, and a few children, all dressed in medieval attires.

Back in the hall, Cosmo yells at this display.

"Nyet! Nyet!"

Wolf-pelt cloaks and chainmail are common, as rugged, aging, old adventurers with balding heads and scarred faces happily make toasts with goblets of wine and rum. Pigs and beasts of all sorts have been freshly fried, served on platters alongside cheese, bread, vegetables, fruits, and all sorts of stews and soups. An orchestra plays from the second floor balconies, manned by several Monokumas, harping away at violins, cellos, and other string-based instruments.

"Arya is no traitor!

A familiar song is playing, one that carries an uneasiness to it, as a soft vocalist chirps away...

And so we spoke,
And so we spoke,

With nearly a hundred or so "Northerners" attending what appears to be a reception, the camera pans down directly to Arya, whom sips on a goblet of wine and begins to laugh at a jester. She doesn't seem to be aware of the situation she was in moments ago. Oddly, Arya is not dressed in her normal, peasant boy garbs, and if that wasn't enough, her overall appearance wasn't ragged, dirty, and broken. No, instead, Arya wears a radiant, grey cloak, an ebony black, hard-boiled leather breastplate, grey trousers, leather boots, brown gloves, and most importantly of all, a crown of iron-and-bronze spikes.

duwiF0N.jpg

That Lord of Castamere.

The scene is eerily content for an execution, and for the briefest of seconds, some might be fooled into thinking it is not an execution at all. Celebrations of battle-hardened Northerners and their lords continue, followed by the occasional shot of Arya conversing with her subjects and fellow lords.

"Listen to Cosmo!"

Shockingly, however, the camera pans over to the front of the dining hall, where an aging, sarcastic, ragged, elderly man of nearly a hundred years raises a hand to halt the orchestra and silence the hall. Arya, in response, arises politely, adjusting her rightful crown.

But now the rains,

"Your Grace," the lord of the hall begins. "I feel I have been... demised in my duties. I've given you meat and wine and music, but, I haven't shown you hospitality you deserve." The orchestra eerily going silent as Arya notes the shuffling of feet going about behind her. Turning slowly, Arya's ash eyes widen in pure horror, watching a Riverlands soldier brutally stab her brother Robb in the stomach and another silt her mother's throat. In an instant, all hell broke loose, men silting one another's throats and the Monokumas on the second floor firing crossbows into the crowd below.

"This should be Cosmo!"

"ROBB!" Arya screeches, feeling three bolts hit her at once. One dug into back of her leg, digging deep into her right thigh. The other goes straight through her lower abdomen, ripping intestines and shattering blood vessels. Finally, the last bolt collides into her forearm, practically disabling her from using Needle. Collapsing onto the ground, Arya vainly and weakly crawls over, tears strolling down her paling face as blood seeps from her wounds. Holding her dead brother's face in her hands, the sounds of her subjects, her people, filled her ears, their cries of agony and death slowly weakening by the passing second.

Weep o'er his Halls

Arising, slowly and shakily, her arms limp and practically leaning against the tables, Arya leers up at Monokuma, on the verge of death.

"T-Traitor..."

"No, I'm no traitor! The ones you trust the most are!" The bear speaks nonchalantly, and in an instant, a soldier grabs Arya by the neck, lifting her limp body, and whispers softly, "The Lannisters send their Regards" before plunging a knife deep into her heart. Dropping her onto her feet, Arya stumbles away, coughing up blood and feeling her ash eyes flicker. Trying vainly to fight against her failing body, Arya collapses backwards, the sacred crown falling off her head and leaving her in the midst of dead bodies.

With not a soul to hear.

The screen goes to static, and for a whole ten seconds, it cut to an entirely different scene. It is a moonless night, perhaps outside of the hall, with a group of soldiers carrying along the reins of a horse whom hold a lifeless figure strapped within. As if on cue, a Monokuma soldier lights the torch, and to the horror of those watching still, young Arya is seen on that horse, decapitated and the head of a wolf stitched to bottom of her neck.

"The Queen in the North! The Queen in the North! All Hail the Queen!" the Monokumas laugh and cheer, unsheathing their swords and parading the corpse around. As the camera pans out, the burning flag of the Stark sigil, a direwolf, can be seen flapping away vainly, ever so vainly, as if it was trying to fight its inevitable demise.

The Ultimate Underfoot is executed.

---

As if to drive home Monokuma's point, Arya's body is delivered back to the entrance hall. Cosmo rushes over to her and begins holding her via his Telekinesis, crying.

Cosmo looks the group as he hold the lifeless Arya. He howls as he's at a loss for words. Eventually, he looks up the group and says...

"Fools! Cosmo was the traitor, not little Arya!"

"The ones you trust the most," Monokuma eerily repeats, laughing. "Would you look at that! You've driven a traitor to tears! Who are the real monsters here, I wonder?"

"In fact..." Monokuma holds up a paw. "You guys really did a number on the traitors during your stay here. Their numbers have already been reduced!" Your IDs flash to life as you see an image of Risa and Connor, crudely drawn as if by a child. "Let's just see if all your theories were right, shall we?"

The children's drawing animate to reflect Monokuma's narration. "You see, when all of you in library hit your heads... Desmond managed to wake up first. It was a good thing for all of you that he did, as Risa and Connor were looking to cut you all up into little itty bitty pieces! As a super cool assassin, Desmond managed to quickly disarm Connor and kill the boy with just a single strike!"

The screen displays a splash of blood in red crayon.

"Risa was better, though. Not what you'd expect from a Runaway! She managed to draw your protector into the Harvesting Room, but quickly found herself overwhelmed by Desmond's superior skills! He dealt lethal damage to Risa, but she managed to get away as a zombie came up from behind and bit the assassin!"

A crude smiling zombie appears, giving the screen a thumbs up.

"A bite in the neck will turn you in just seconds! Risa managed to make her way back to her friend Connor before dying, the door to the Harvesting Room closing behind her!"

Leia blinks, looking over someone's shoulder to get a look at their ID. "Wait... does that mean I was wrong?!"

Monokuma giggles. "Risa and Connor were traitors all along! Along with your dear doggy friend, Cosmo!"

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

Last edited:
Jack nodded. "I only asked to knock out someone I never thought possible to make Wuya feel a little more at ease. Now I believe you and Erika have one last question each. Wuya sighed. "I had a reason but I see I was wrong and blinded by jealousy. But now I should feel nothing being the boy who flirted now wants me dead." She waited patiently for the two's last questions then she knew this Showdown was over for she asked her question and failed to get anything accomplished.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

02bj.png

"Oh, yes. I see now..." Kotomine nodded to himself as he began to understand the situation even more now, "Who would have thought that the one who was willing to take the fall was one of the true culprits? But it begs the question, dog. Did you set yourself up for sacrifice so that it would make yourself seem less suspicious, or did you really develop a genuine connection with young Arya?" He asked Cosmo, seemingly uncaring that he participated in the execution of an innocent little girl, "Well, it matters not. We know to be wary of you, and that the other, that Risa and Connor duo, were indeed traitors. Yes, how amusing... the theory was actually the complete opposite; young Desmond was trying to defeat the traitors. We'd been looking at it the wrong way," he observed calmly.

"In any case, with that duo dealt with, and the dog to be revealed, I'd say we've made good progress. Of course, many sacrifices have been made, but they are in a better place now, I'm sure," the priest continued to speak, "Heh... but the only questions that remain... what shall we do with the dog? And who is the final traitor?"

@Josh M @Atomyk @EVERYONE​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE DEAD END
"A Monochrome Wedding"

Monokuma giggles at everyone babbling back and forth. Most of them don't notice as Cosmo's voice echoes throughout the hall.

"Wait! Wait! Cosmo will take the punishment for Arya!"

"I'm changing my vote to Wuya. This game of hers is ridiculous. She wants you all to kill Erika for no reason."

Monokuma points to Cosmo and wags his finger. "Bad dog! No heroic sacrifices!" He then brings his hand to his mouth, slightly obscuring his wide grin. "Sorry Tactician boy! You all have to live with the slaughter of a child, whether or not she is a traitor! Your votes are officially locked in!"​

Despite the proceeding protests, Monokuma doesn't hesitate while he presses a button on his device. "Pay attention, transfer students!"​
---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Arya, standing amongst you in the Entrance Hall. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the facility...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Arya's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Arya isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

A new video starts on your ID screens, the camera slowly panning down to a dimly-lit dining hall filled to the brim with men, women, and a few children, all dressed in medieval attires.

Back in the hall, Cosmo yells at this display.

"Nyet! Nyet!"

Wolf-pelt cloaks and chainmail are common, as rugged, aging, old adventurers with balding heads and scarred faces happily make toasts with goblets of wine and rum. Pigs and beasts of all sorts have been freshly fried, served on platters alongside cheese, bread, vegetables, fruits, and all sorts of stews and soups. An orchestra plays from the second floor balconies, manned by several Monokumas, harping away at violins, cellos, and other string-based instruments.

"Arya is no traitor!

A familiar song is playing, one that carries an uneasiness to it, as a soft vocalist chirps away...

And so we spoke,
And so we spoke,

With nearly a hundred or so "Northerners" attending what appears to be a reception, the camera pans down directly to Arya, whom sips on a goblet of wine and begins to laugh at a jester. She doesn't seem to be aware of the situation she was in moments ago. Oddly, Arya is not dressed in her normal, peasant boy garbs, and if that wasn't enough, her overall appearance wasn't ragged, dirty, and broken. No, instead, Arya wears a radiant, grey cloak, an ebony black, hard-boiled leather breastplate, grey trousers, leather boots, brown gloves, and most importantly of all, a crown of iron-and-bronze spikes.

duwiF0N.jpg

That Lord of Castamere.

The scene is eerily content for an execution, and for the briefest of seconds, some might be fooled into thinking it is not an execution at all. Celebrations of battle-hardened Northerners and their lords continue, followed by the occasional shot of Arya conversing with her subjects and fellow lords.

"Listen to Cosmo!"

Shockingly, however, the camera pans over to the front of the dining hall, where an aging, sarcastic, ragged, elderly man of nearly a hundred years raises a hand to halt the orchestra and silence the hall. Arya, in response, arises politely, adjusting her rightful crown.

But now the rains,

"Your Grace," the lord of the hall begins. "I feel I have been... demised in my duties. I've given you meat and wine and music, but, I haven't shown you hospitality you deserve." The orchestra eerily going silent as Arya notes the shuffling of feet going about behind her. Turning slowly, Arya's ash eyes widen in pure horror, watching a Riverlands soldier brutally stab her brother Robb in the stomach and another silt her mother's throat. In an instant, all hell broke loose, men silting one another's throats and the Monokumas on the second floor firing crossbows into the crowd below.

"This should be Cosmo!"

"ROBB!" Arya screeches, feeling three bolts hit her at once. One dug into back of her leg, digging deep into her right thigh. The other goes straight through her lower abdomen, ripping intestines and shattering blood vessels. Finally, the last bolt collides into her forearm, practically disabling her from using Needle. Collapsing onto the ground, Arya vainly and weakly crawls over, tears strolling down her paling face as blood seeps from her wounds. Holding her dead brother's face in her hands, the sounds of her subjects, her people, filled her ears, their cries of agony and death slowly weakening by the passing second.

Weep o'er his Halls

Arising, slowly and shakily, her arms limp and practically leaning against the tables, Arya leers up at Monokuma, on the verge of death.

"T-Traitor..."

"No, I'm no traitor! The ones you trust the most are!" The bear speaks nonchalantly, and in an instant, a soldier grabs Arya by the neck, lifting her limp body, and whispers softly, "The Lannisters send their Regards" before plunging a knife deep into her heart. Dropping her onto her feet, Arya stumbles away, coughing up blood and feeling her ash eyes flicker. Trying vainly to fight against her failing body, Arya collapses backwards, the sacred crown falling off her head and leaving her in the midst of dead bodies.

With not a soul to hear.

The screen goes to static, and for a whole ten seconds, it cut to an entirely different scene. It is a moonless night, perhaps outside of the hall, with a group of soldiers carrying along the reins of a horse whom hold a lifeless figure strapped within. As if on cue, a Monokuma soldier lights the torch, and to the horror of those watching still, young Arya is seen on that horse, decapitated and the head of a wolf stitched to bottom of her neck.

"The Queen in the North! The Queen in the North! All Hail the Queen!" the Monokumas laugh and cheer, unsheathing their swords and parading the corpse around. As the camera pans out, the burning flag of the Stark sigil, a direwolf, can be seen flapping away vainly, ever so vainly, as if it was trying to fight its inevitable demise.

The Ultimate Underfoot is executed.

---

As if to drive home Monokuma's point, Arya's body is delivered back to the entrance hall. Cosmo rushes over to her and begins holding her via his Telekinesis, crying.

Cosmo looks the group as he hold the lifeless Arya. He howls as he's at a loss for words. Eventually, he looks up the group and says...

"Fools! Cosmo was the traitor, not little Arya!"

"The ones you trust the most," Monokuma eerily repeats, laughing. "Would you look at that! You've driven a traitor to tears! Who are the real monsters here, I wonder?"

"In fact..." Monokuma holds up a paw. "You guys really did a number on the traitors during your stay here. Their numbers have already been reduced!" Your IDs flash to life as you see an image of Risa and Connor, crudely drawn as if by a child. "Let's just see if all your theories were right, shall we?"

The children's drawing animate to reflect Monokuma's narration. "You see, when all of you in library hit your heads... Desmond managed to wake up first. It was a good thing for all of you that he did, as Risa and Connor were looking to cut you all up into little itty bitty pieces! As a super cool assassin, Desmond managed to quickly disarm Connor and kill the boy with just a single strike!"

The screen displays a splash of blood in red crayon.

"Risa was better, though. Not what you'd expect from a Runaway! She managed to draw your protector into the Harvesting Room, but quickly found herself overwhelmed by Desmond's superior skills! He dealt lethal damage to Risa, but she managed to get away as a zombie came up from behind and bit the assassin!"

A crude smiling zombie appears, giving the screen a thumbs up.

"A bite in the neck will turn you in just seconds! Risa managed to make her way back to her friend Connor before dying, the door to the Harvesting Room closing behind her!"

Leia blinks, looking over someone's shoulder to get a look at their ID. "Wait... does that mean I was wrong?!"

Monokuma giggles. "Risa and Connor were traitors all along! Along with your dear doggy friend, Cosmo!"

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

Frank's expression darkened even further. He seemed to process the death of the little girl for what felt like ages to him. All he could think of was Lisa, lying on their picnic blanket, while he held her guts in and told her it would be alright. He remembered her inhuman screaming finally falling silent. He remembered holding her before realizing his son was dead, too. His expression twisted into an ugly mask of rage and hatred after a while, before he leapt at Robin and went to wrap his hands around the man's throat.

"You did this! You killed her! You started the whole damn thing! I'll kill you!" It was clear he wasn't thinking straight, but it didn't matter to him. He was too angry to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.