Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"
While Frank gets his photos in order and Leia concludes her questioning, Monokuma climbs to the Entrance Plaza's second floor. He stands on the railing and above the noose, his hands in the air. "You're all so lame! So beary lame! I can't bear it any longer! How about you all just get out of my sight and leave the mall already!"

Forgotten in all of the chaos was the exit to the mall you have all so desperately sought. It was supposed to be the way to freedom, but upon actually taking a look at the mall's entrance...

"What in the hell?!" Frank West moans as he kicks the metal barrier constructed around the entrance. "This wasn't here when I came in!"

"It wasn't there when I came in either!" Leia yells, joining him.

Monokuma giggles. "Oops! So much for that, huh? At least we get to continue this exciting field trip! Don't worry you guys, your headmaster will make sure to supervise you all at every opportunity!"

He then pulls out his device. "Speaking of which, I think it's time we perform an off-campus execution! Let's just see who you all--"
Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

"Bearly any of you voted!" he cries. "One, two, three, four... five! Five stupid votes! Do you guys even want to catch the traitors? You'll all be murdered if you continue like this, you dumb salmon!"

Monokuma brandishes a claw. "You know what? No more Mr. Nice Bear! Forget being able to abstain any longer you indecisive beta students! From now on, anyone who doesn't vote automatically places a default vote for themselves!" The bear grins, his red eye glowing brightly. "Upuhehehe! How do you like that, huh? I bet you're all scrambling now!"

"But, don't let it bother you this time, you guys. It seems our exciting field trip is over for one of you. How unfortunate for them that only four votes has decided their fate!"
---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Ruby, standing amongst you in the Entrance Plaza. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the mall...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Ruby's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Ruby isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

As last time, Monokuma is laughing.

---
On your screens appear Ruby Rose, in an area that looks to be Leisure Park. Strangely, it appears to be daytime where she is, and snow is upon the ground. At the outskirts of the park now exist a dark and foreboding treeline. Nothing is visible beyond this point, except for the sudden appearance of countless jagged, glowing red eyes that come to life around Ruby. Gracious headmaster that he is, Monokuma hasn't left her completely defenseless, finally giving Ruby her signature weapon-- the sniper-scythe, Crescent Rose.

Ruby fights with all her might, exploiting the weaknesses on the plush bears and nimbly rolling to dodge the explosions from dozens of bombs detonating all around. Her body moves rhythmically, performing feats of agility that some of you may have previously thought not possible.​

7YU4hhI.gif

She can't fight forever, though, and soon she begins to tire. When there's only about two dozen or so Monokumas left, a colossal Monokuma, probably three times the size of Ruby herself, steps into view carrying a giant scythe of its own.

Like magic, Ruby's weapon turns into a harmless red rose, now defenseless. Ruby is kicked by the giant robot, sending her flying and then pinning her to the ground with one foot on her stomach. Monokuma's head stares down at his prey, visage shaking in restrained laughter. Ruby stares up at her executioner with hatred and grim defiance in her eyes, but there's a flash of fear in them as the robot's scythe comes up...

*Squelch*! The Monokuma drives the scythe down, burying it in Ruby's chest. Ruby lifts herself onto one elbow, face contorted in agony and blood running through her clenched teeth, fingers bleeding as she tries to pull the blade out of her chest, blood pooling around her, soaking into her striking red cloak.

Her struggles weaken, and she falls back onto the ground, silver eyes staring sightlessly up into the sky, as her bloodied and sliced up fingers lose their grip on the metal scythe, one sliding to rest on her chest and the other hitting the ground with a soft sound that's nonetheless deafening in the grim silence following the execution.
The Ultimate Red Reaper is executed.

---
You're all too distracted by the execution playing out on your screens to notice what happens next. One of the True Eye cultists appears, grabbing poor Arya from behind. He takes hold of her, his raincoat billowing to reveal armed explosives strapped to his chest. Some of you finally begin to notice what's happening, but it's too late to stop it as the cultist pulls out a detonator--

A force slams into the cultist, loosening his grip on Arya. He grabs out wildly for the invisible force, his hand eventually grabbing Annabeth by her shirt. Her blue baseball cap flies off her head, making her visible to everyone.

A second rescuer comes to Arya's aid-- Billy. He's already transformed, his sharp teeth flashing as he bites the cultist by the arm still holding Arya. As blood begins to fly and splatter upon the cultist's shirt, he lets go of Arya. Still being grabbed in the other arm, there's little Annabeth can do but push Arya away as the cultist manages to finally get his thumb over the detonator.
*BOOM*!
The cultist, Billy, and Annabeth are enveloped by fire. You all hear Leia scream at the morbid sight. The blast is small enough to harm no others, and Monokuma can only tilt his head at the display before him.

"Huh! Two more innocent lives snuffed out, just like that!" He giggles, he can't help it. "To think that's five lives lost now simply due to you guys and your selfish desire to leave my wonderful school! I'm sure they won't be the last! Upuhehehe!"
Continued here.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY

Last edited:
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"
While Frank gets his photos in order and Leia concludes her questioning, Monokuma climbs to the Entrance Plaza's second floor. He stands on the railing and above the noose, his hands in the air. "You're all so lame! So beary lame! I can't bear it any longer! How about you all just get out of my sight and leave the mall already!"

Forgotten in all of the chaos was the exit to the mall you have all so desperately sought. It was supposed to be the way to freedom, but upon actually taking a look at the mall's entrance...

"What in the hell?!" Frank West moans as he kicks the metal barrier constructed around the entrance. "This wasn't here when I came in!"

Monokuma giggles. "Oops! So much for that, huh? At least we get to continue this exciting field trip! Don't worry you guys, your headmaster will make sure to supervise you all at every opportunity!"

He then pulls out his device. "Speaking of which, I think it's time we perform an off-campus execution! Let's just see who you all--"
Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

"Bearly any of you voted!" he cries. "One, two, three, four... five! Five stupid votes! Do you guys even want to catch the traitors? You'll all be murdered if you continue like this, you dumb salmon!"

Monokuma brandishes a claw. "You know what? No more Mr. Nice Bear! Forget being able to abstain any longer you indecisive beta students! From now on, anyone who doesn't vote automatically places a default vote for themselves!" The bear grins, his red eye glowing brightly. "Upuhehehe! How do you like that, huh? I bet you're all scrambling now!"

"But, don't let it bother you this time, you guys. It seems our exciting field trip is over for one of you. How unfortunate for them that only four votes has decided their fate!"
---

Ruby, standing amongst you in the Entrance Plaza. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the mall...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Ruby's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

---
On your screens appear Ruby Rose, in an area that looks to be Leisure Park. Strangely, it appears to be daytime where she is, and snow is upon the ground. At the outskirts of the park now exist a dark and foreboding treeline. Nothing is visible beyond this point, except for the sudden appearance of countless jagged, glowing red eyes that come to life around Ruby. Gracious headmaster that he is, Monokuma hasn't left her completely defenseless, finally giving Ruby her signature weapon-- the sniper-scythe, Crescent Rose.

Ruby fights with all her might, exploiting the weaknesses on the plush bears and nimbly rolling to dodge the explosions from dozens of bombs detonating all around. Her body moves rhythmically, performing feats of agility that some of you may have previously thought not possible.​

7YU4hhI.gif

She can't fight forever, though, and soon she begins to tire. When there's only about two dozen or so Monokumas left, a colossal Monokuma, probably three times the size of Ruby herself, steps into view carrying a giant scythe of its own.

Like magic, Ruby's weapon turns into a harmless red rose, now defenseless. Ruby is kicked by the giant robot, sending her flying and then pinning her to the ground with one foot on her stomach. Monokuma's head stares down at his prey, visage shaking in restrained laughter. Ruby stares up at her executioner with hatred and grim defiance in her eyes, but there's a flash of fear in them as the robot's scythe comes up...

*Squelch*! The Monokuma drives the scythe down, burying it in Ruby's chest. Ruby lifts herself onto one elbow, face contorted in agony and blood running through her clenched teeth, fingers bleeding as she tries to pull the blade out of her chest, blood pooling around her, soaking into her striking red cloak.

Her struggles weaken, and she falls back onto the ground, silver eyes staring sightlessly up into the sky, as her bloodied and sliced up fingers lose their grip on the metal scythe, one sliding to rest on her chest and the other hitting the ground with a soft sound that's nonetheless deafening in the grim silence following the execution.

---
You're all too distracted by the execution playing out on your screens to notice what happens next. One of the True Eye cultists appears, grabbing poor Arya from behind. He takes hold of her, his raincoat billowing to reveal armed explosives strapped to his chest. Some of you finally begin to notice what's happening, but it's too late to stop it as the cultist pulls out a detonator--

A force slams into the cultist, loosening his grip on Arya. He grabs out wildly for the invisible force, his hand eventually grabbing Annabeth by her shirt. Her blue baseball cap flies off her head, making her visible to everyone.

A second rescuer comes to Arya's aid-- Billy. He's already transformed, his sharp teeth flashing as he bites the cultist by the arm still holding Arya. As blood begins to fly and splatter upon the cultist's shirt, he lets go of Arya. Still being grabbed in the other arm, there's little Annabeth can do but push Arya away as the cultist manages to finally get his thumb over the detonator.
*BOOM*!
The cultist, Billy, and Annabeth are enveloped by fire. You all hear Leia scream at the morbid sight. The blast is small enough to harm no others, and Monokuma can only tilt his head at the display before him.

"Huh! Two more innocent lives snuffed out, just like that!" He giggles, he can't help it. "To think that's five lives lost now simply due to you guys and your selfish desire to leave my wonderful school! I'm sure they won't be the last! Upuhehehe!"

Cast List:

@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)

Eliminated:

Sandor looked down at his I.D, watching this girl fight for her life. She was skilled, hacking and slashing faster than he had even thought possible, but even he could see she was beginning to tire. Sandor hefted his two-hander, charging down the hallway like a freight train towards Leisure Park, smashing zombies and cultists out of his way. He arrived, charging in with a battle cry, sword raised, ready to cleave that douche bag bear's head from his shoulders, when he realized..... Leisure Park was empty.

He looked down at his I.D as Ruby was executed, the snow falling around her, as he looked up again, seeing no snow. He stood there for a moment, shocked and confused, before letting out a roar of anger. That bastard would pay. Sandor knew what he'd do now. He didn't give a fuck about the traitors. He didn't give a fuck about the monsters. He didn't give a fuck about the people around him. THE BEAR DIES. Sandor Clegane votes Monokuma guility.

@Atomyk
tumblr_mvthzvREG91s1l1ywo3_400.gif

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Edward stepped out of Child's Play, his head feeling physically heavy with all of the new knowledge he achieved. He knew pretty much everything about anything that ever happened in the history of space and time. It felt great but horrible at the same time. No human mind was ever meant to hold so much. Images of Racnoss, Ood, Judoon, Sontarans and many many other alien creatures flashed before his eyes one by one, making it more difficult to concentrate on whatever the bear was saying and what was going on.

But in the end, he didn't care much. Now that he shared the Doctor's memories and knowledge, he felt the pain of losing River Song ten times as hard. This man seemed to truly care about her so much, and now those feelings of guilt and pain he had were transported into Edward.

The combined feelings and knowledge were pushing him to his psychological limits, causing Ed to fall to his knees, one hand on the wall beside him, the other on the ground. "I should've... been there... I should have followed..." he muttered, staring at the ground with one eye of his own, and the other eye of a time lord. (just gonna add a cool physical touch to it cuz why not :3)

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"

Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

---

V1G6kwy.gif

INNOCENT

---

7YU4hhI.gif

---

*BOOM*!

Cast List:

Eliminated:
Ruby! *Natsu extends his arm as she is lifted up and away. He jumps trying to catch her one last time. He then thinks that being burned a little is better than being dead. He breaths in sharply* FIRE DRAGON ROAR! *a large amount of fire escapes his mouth and his shot towards the arm. It misses to his avail. He growls after watching the display that Ruby put on only to be ended by a cheap trick* You bastard bear!
@ItsToppyTippers

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"

Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

---

V1G6kwy.gif

INNOCENT

---

7YU4hhI.gif

---

*BOOM*!

Cast List:

Eliminated:
Wuya and Jack watched all that happened both staying quiet and thinking many different thoughts as they watched everything that showed on well Jack's ID for Wuya didn't bother to really look at hers or use it unless she had to. After everything showing seemed to end she looked to Jack. "So no matter what we need to start voting or else where out. I guess if we must will pick a random person we don't even know if the need comes. Hmmm... Interesting" She then gave a smile at Jack. "So even though we lost a few more that must narrow down who the traitors must be. To bad Chase made some of my powers where they seem to not be of use." Jack just nodded and finally put up his ID. "Those poor people. Man I wish I could be at home in one of my safe shields that not even zombies can get through. This place sucks." Jack complained as if getting tired of a new video game.

@Anyone

Robin grimaced as he watched Ruby's execution take place, "Dammit, another innocent." What he saw wasn't right, nobody deserved to die except for the bear and the traitors. Glaring at the object of his hatred, he frowned at Monokuma's words, "Really now, an automatic vote on ourselves? Do you honestly believe that will push me to execute another innocent?"

Turning away from the bear, Robin scoffed, "Silly bear, votes are for fools."

@Atomyk @Everyone

~Somewhere in The Mall~

As almost a running theme, Arya was baffled at the events that occurred, frantically swirling and stumbling up onto her feet, staring around this demented toy store. Crudely but happily-drawn faces were etched into every plushie surrounding her, of tigers, wolves, bears, and animals Arya herself was unfamiliar with. A deep chill filled her very soul, causing her to shiver uncomfortable, instinctively reaching for her scabbard. Unsheathing Needle, the dark-haired child paused as she stared at her blade in a mixture of awe and confusion. No, that had to be a dream, surely. Right?

"Sicle..." she whispered, her small rapier having evolved into that of an Estoc, one that abnormally was well-balanced and tapered from the workings of a blacksmith unheard. What struck Arya the most was the radiance of the blade, surely that of Valyrian steel, which held the immense properties of being able to never dull and almost cut through anything given enough swings. Admiring it's glory, Arya caught a reflection of herself in a nearby mirror, noting that her reflection showed the rapier as it was when Jon gave her such a weapon.

"An illusion..." she murmured once again, her memories of Father echoing into her head and how he seemed so strange, demanding, yet protective and loving at the same time. Why did he give her such a ghost blade that would fool almost all enemies, supposedly made out of Ice itself? She was no warrior, no knight, no general, merely, she was a young, rambunctious tomboy with the Stark lineage thrown to her name. She was no Jon, earning his glory and honor among his brothers, or Robb, whom led armies and held The North firmly in his hands.

She was nobody but a lone wolf.

Feeling those dreaded emotions crawl up her spine, Arya walked gracefully and sternly. The claws had long vanished, and the mall seemed nearly empty, minus the occasional groaning undead that had been ripped to shreds but not granted the luxury of death. Ignoring them, the She-Wolf of The North idly walked, phasing out of her own existence and following the patterns of her feet. The world around her darken, blacken, and before the petite child knew it, she could not perceive anything around her.

A hand grabbed her by the collar, and in an instant, reality flung itself back.

"Oi!" she yelled, profusely kicking, squriming, growling, hissing, and throwing her arms against this strange antagonist. Finding herself in a completely different environment, surrounded by familiar individuals, Arya's thrashing intensified as the man that held her seemed to hold some sort of device. "LET ME GO YOU DAMNED FIEND! I'll GUT YOU!" the princess yelled, her ash eyes widening in shock as Annabeth and Billy came to her aid. Falling to the ground and crawling away, Arya unsheathed Sicle, her rapier that from her perspective was an Estoc, but from outsiders, just nearly above a dagger in size and shape.

"You'll pay you f-!" the vengeful child cried out, holding the hilt of her sword in two hands able to thrust into this priest's chest. However, in an instance, a bright flash greeted her eyes, sending her backwards from shock, followed by ringing. Hearing only her breath, Arya laid on her back, coughing and bewildered at what happen.

"W-Wildfire..."
@Atomyk
@Whoever else I don't even know at this point

Kotomine plopped out from the Dark Dimension and into real life again or something.

Upon hearing news that another innocent victim had been voted off, and as a result, more deaths had occurred. His lips curled into a cruel smirk as he stood up on his two feet, dusting himself off.

What a clever game this Monokuma is playing... It's a shame I had to miss the next thrilling part though. No matter, it cannot be helped anyhow. All I can do for now is accompany myself with another group of people, maybe with Bayonetta and President Valentine, or perhaps I could go ahead and find that young Robin again... He thought to himself, beginning to walk aimlessly throughout the place.

@Anyone

"You're such a big dumb loaf!" Monokuma says behind you. "Get mad all you want, you guys chose her to die! You get how this works by now!" He does a little bear shrug. "Besides, I don't even have a profile in your IDs, votes for me can't even be registered! Upuhehehehe!"

@SirDerpingtonIV

As quick as can be, Monokuma is then next to Robin. "Well, if you're so dumb as to vote for an innocent every time, then that's your problem! Either the traitors kill you or you throw yourself under your wrath you insignificant welp!" He brandishes a claw. "Giving up is the worst thing you could do! Where did all that hope you guys had go?! A few tiny deaths and you're already cracking! Such thicko salmon!"

@Conrad Norwood

After the explosion has settled, it's a grim sight. Blood and gore mix with the remains of countless zombies, so at least you're spared the full sight of what's in front of you. Amongst the carnage are two items-- Annabeth's blue baseball cap, now splattered with blood, and a triangular medallion, similar to the one Thomas left behind in Leisure Park.

@Joellie
@Krieg
@MrDubWubs
@Raven
@Verite

HEY YOU STUPID BEAR! WHERE THE HELL IS MY SCARF!? YOU KILL MY FRIEND AND EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN! YOU BEST GIVE ME MY SCARF OR YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER! *Natsu was getting pissed at this. He could have taken the gianet bear easy. He wished he could have swapped places with Ruby. If only he was paying attention*
@ItsToppyTippers @any one else

Pretty Boy seems to phase into reality behind the bear and grins, leaning in next to him "Miss me?" He says in a chilling rasp, chuckling before eyeing up the hat "That thing makes you invisible...correct?" He asks, picking it up

"We can't have this falling into the wrong hands..." he says, folding it and placing it in his pocket

He would destroy it later to prevent such an event

"Oh, I haven't lost hope. I'm simply not throwing others to the slaughter at random. An intelligent tactician tries to keep his troops alive, you know, instead of pushing them into enemy fire," Robin snapped back, "Then again, you're not quite so intelligent yourself. Your incentive vote has a flaw found in every democracy."

Robin finished there, leaving the bear to figure the rest out himself. Looking amongst his group, he raised his voice to hear, "So where do we go now? We have nothing to gain staying here."

@Atomyk

After the explosion has settled, it's a grim sight. Blood and gore mix with the remains of countless zombies, so at least you're spared the full sight of what's in front of you. Amongst the carnage are two items-- Annabeth's blue baseball cap, now splattered with blood, and a triangular medallion, similar to the one Thomas left behind in Leisure Park.

@Joellie
@Krieg
@MrDubWubs
@Raven
@Verite
Calmly observing the sight of devastation, he walked forward, careful not to get his shoes or robes dirty with the blood all around him. Oh, there appears to be two items of interest. Perhaps if I pick one of them up, they'll be of use later, like that uniform and that recorder I have on me. Quite tedious to not have my cross with me even now, he thought, picking up the triangular medallion and pocketing it for now.

@Anyone else

HEY YOU STUPID BEAR! WHERE THE HELL IS MY SCARF!? YOU KILL MY FRIEND AND EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN! YOU BEST GIVE ME MY SCARF OR YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER! *Natsu was getting pissed at this. He could have taken the gianet bear easy. He wished he could have swapped places with Ruby. If only he was paying attention*
"'Where's my stuff?' you all keep moaning! It's starting to get irritating." Monokuma affixes you with a glare. "Outside of the school, you guys shouldn't even be able to get your stuff back at all, and yet here I am still providing you with vending machines! I feel like the parent of unruly teens!"

@MrDubWubs
Pretty Boy seems to phase into reality behind the bear and grins, leaning in next to him "Miss me?" He says in a chilling rasp, chuckling before eyeing up the hat "That thing makes you invisible...correct?" He asks, picking it up

"We can't have this falling into the wrong hands..." he says, folding it and placing it in his pocket

He would destroy it later to prevent such an event
Monokuma shakes his head. "I guess so. You expect me to keep track of all this garbage? Who knows if it even works now?"

@DapperDogman

Monokuma only grins, following Robin. "An execution will occur after every kill, nothing will change that! As long as the traitors exist, you guys will find your numbers dwindling one by one..." The bear shrugs. "You're just upset you made everyone vote poor Lilia out! It's cute to see you carry on like you actually cared about her! It's fear, not remorse, that keeps you from voting!"

Monokuma brings his hands to his chin. In a mockingly high-pitched voice, he says, "Oh... If someone sees me voting someone good and kind out again... surely they will vote me! I'm so scared!"

@Conrad Norwood

Upon seeing the medallion up close, you could imagine it would go with two others based on its single rounded edge.

@Verite

Monokuma then jumps up, choosing to address everyone now. "You guys can't go anywhere!" he says. "Your only exit is blocked! If only there was a secret passage with an indentation somewhere in the mall..."

@Akibahara
@Ryu Keiko
@Everyone

Last edited:
Pretty Boy chuckles at the bear's taunting of the boy Robin "Leave the sap alone, he's aware he made a mistake, and he doesn't care to repeat it, that's human nature, can you blame him?" he shakes his head slowly and puts the cap on, seeing if the power still remained in it

@Atomyk
@Conrad Norwood

"'Where's my stuff?' you all keep moaning! It's starting to get irritating." Monokuma affixes you with a glare. "Outside of the school, you guys shouldn't even be able to get your stuff back at all, and yet here I am still providing you with vending machines! I feel like the parent of unruly teens!"

@MrDubWubs

Monokuma shakes his head. "I guess so. You expect me to keep track of all this garbage? Who knows if it even works now?"

@DapperDogman

Monokuma only grins, following Robin. "An execution will occur after every kill, nothing will change that! As long as the traitors exist, you guys will find your numbers dwindling one by one..." The bear shrugs. "You're just upset you made everyone vote poor Lilia out! It's cute to see you carry on like you actually cared about her! It's fear, not remorse, that keeps you from voting!"

Monokuma brings his hands to his chin. In a mockingly high-pitched voice, he says, "Oh... If someone sees me voting someone good and kind out again... surely they will vote me! I'm so scared!"

@Conrad Norwood

Upon seeing the medallion up close, you could imagine it would go with two others based on its single rounded edge.

@Verite

Monokuma then jumps up, choosing to address everyone now. "You guys can't go anywhere!" he says. "Your only exit is blocked! If only there was a secret passage with an indentation somewhere in the mall..."

@Akibahara
@Ryu Keiko
@Everyone
Wuya gave a sigh at the knowledge that it appeared the main exit was locked. She then looked at Jack. "So I guess we need to start looking for an secret exit uh?" Jack gulped knowing that Wuya seemed to wish to go outside of the mall with even more of the zombies. He was kind of glad that Wuya made him get a gun with some ammo so he could at least act like this was the zombie game new edition he would sometimes play against the Xaiolin warriors when they weren't fighting.

@Everyone

"You're such a big dumb loaf!" Monokuma says behind you. "Get mad all you want, you guys chose her to die! You get how this works by now!" He does a little bear shrug. "Besides, I don't even have a profile in your IDs, votes for me can't even be registered! Upuhehehehe!"

@SirDerpingtonIV

As quick as can be, Monokuma is then next to Robin. "Well, if you're so dumb as to vote for an innocent every time, then that's your problem! Either the traitors kill you or you throw yourself under your wrath you insignificant welp!" He brandishes a claw. "Giving up is the worst thing you could do! Where did all that hope you guys had go?! A few tiny deaths and you're already cracking! Such thicko salmon!"

@Conrad Norwood

@Joellie
@Krieg
@MrDubWubs
@Raven
@Verite

"TAKE MY VOTE, YE LITTLE FUCKING CUNT!" Sandor shouted in anger.

That's it. The bear dies.

I leaped off the building and aimed the Hidden Blade at his beary small head.

AC_acre_assassination.jpg

@Atomyk

Seeing that her suspicions was wrong, Erika crossed her arms and sighed. Looks like Ruby wasn't a traitor after all... While most were angry at the time it was announced and shown to the group, Erika was possibly the most calm out of all of them. She didn't want her emotions to over-ride her thinking, or else she would be drifting out of her elegance. Dlanor was in that same state of silence, but you could tell that she was horrified to see this level of violence done to an innocent.

"What a shame...at least we know that she was innocent this entire time...it narrows down our options on who could be a traitor among us..." Erika only made a statement of her disappointment with the outcome. Then she noticed someone of interest in the crowd: Yang Xiao Long. The older sister of Ruby Rose, the wrongly accused. She could imagine that the blonde would suddenly lose control upon losing her little sister...the anguish was something that you could expect from someone as incompetent as Battler Ushiromiya. Smiling a bit, she walked over to the blonde.

AWU0201.jpg

"I'm so sorry for your loss Yang...I tried..I tried to figure out the traitor, and then the others began to vote for her. At least you know that she had nothing to do with these murders, she's innocent. I can reassure you that fact," Erika said as if it were meant to pull triggers in Yang's anger in the act of Erika's passive words.

Jennifer whips her head back and forth, her gross sobbing turning into outright crying. The girls around you can only "tsk" at the sight before them. "She's right," says the oldest girl. "There's no point in digging it up. Filthy girls like you deserve to be down there too!"

The girls all begin to laugh. Their laughter becomes louder and louder, soon drowning out everything else. River, Lilia, and Jennifer are powerless to stop the grave from suddenly expanding and swallowing them up. "You're all dead too!" cries one of the girls, though it's impossible to tell who. All three of you begin falling and falling, deeper and deeper into the grave's abyss.

"The End."
The ground suddenly expanded and swallowed River up like a hungry mouth. She fell into the abyss, endlessly falling!

falling-down-endless-bottomless-troll-face-meme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.